Young Il - The story of a fox.

Area to request roleplay plots and plan out siring threads.

Young Il - The story of a fox.

Postby Young » February 10th, 2014, 2:49 pm

I am looking for a sire for my character Young Il. He is South Korean, cold, social awkward and disdainful of anything even remotely 'cute and fluffy'. Young is a self contained sort of character who speaks only when he has something important to say or when he feels like something needs to be said - he is not a chatterbox and will most likely not form a connection with someone who is.

Young's story is a sad one. He had a younger brother who he loved with all his heart, but said younger brother died one winter when he fell through some ice and drowned - Young was heart broken when he found his younger brothers body under the voice and it was this heart break which triggered a mental break down.

You can read more about his story here - Frozen in time - The story of a fox.

I would also like to add, that as I a believer that vampires from around the world need to be added to the game (i.e - not all vampires are the same, and also not all vampire myths have vampires even being called vampires and its a purely western version that we see now that came about in the 16th century.) I have taken a old Korean/Chinese/Japanese folklore tale and changed it to suit my needs. Young is a vampire, but not in the traditional (i.e modern) sense.

If you would like to read more about the type of vampire I am creating with Young you can find out more information here - Kumiho - Though not a vampire traditionally it does share some similarities to vampires and as such is valid to be used in this way and would still fit in with the canon of the city.

If you are interested in this or have a character you think would be willing to sire someone like Young, please leave a message here.

Also his 'siring thread' can be found here - The demon over my shoulder. It is set in Seoul as Young still lives there and has yet to move, but he will be moving once sired or even before if the story. heads in that direction.
----Human----
Young

Re: Young Il - The story of a fox.

Postby Jenny » February 11th, 2014, 4:41 pm

I really like the concept of your character so far. I'm not offering for Jenny to sire him only due to the fact that I think there would probably be a lot of tension between the two. ( Jenny's all for cute. ;) ) I did want to add that I really liked your roleplays so far and I hope you receive some promising leads.
C H A R A C T E R   S H E E T   •   J O U R N A L
V E X   •   D A L Y   •   D E Z   •   D E E
Jenny

IGN: Jenny
OOC: J/Jen/Lindele

Postby Young » February 11th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Thanks, I hope so as well...I really wanna play him in the city. Though it doesn't seem like anyone is interested, maybe once they see his CS when I am done with it...
----Human----
Young

Postby Damacus » June 19th, 2014, 5:55 am

What does he want out of eternity. What are the ends, and what means justify them. Who and what is he.
Agrippa

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ᚦᛖ ᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᛟᚠ ᛋᚢᚾ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᛏᚨᚱ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛗᛟᛟᚾ
ᛁᚾ ᛋᚺᛁᚾᛜ ᛚᚨᛗᛈᛋ ᛟᚠ ᚲᚱᛃᛋᛏᚨᛚ ᚺᛖᚹᚾ
ᚢᚾᛞᛁᛗᛗᛖᛞ ᛒᛃ ᚲᛚᛟᚢᛞ ᛟᚱ ᛋᚺᚨᛞᛖ ᛟᚠ ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏ
ᚦᛖᚱᛖ ᛋᚺᛟᚾᛖ ᚠᛟᚱ ᛖᚡᛖᚱ ᚠᚨᛁᚱ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛒᚱᛁᚷᚺᛏ
Damacus

IGN: Damacus
Lineage: Agrippa

Postby Kathryn » June 20th, 2014, 5:17 am

I believe, if you bring Young in the city, Kat may be interested in siring him. I agree with Jenny, on how your roleplays and I do like how you are bringing a different aspect of vampirism into the city. But also I do wonder what is Young's goals for eternity, what does he want from his life in the city. Those are important for a sire to know, so they know if the childe in question is suitable to gain the sire's name.
Kathryn Elizabeth

IGN: Dark Kat OOC: Katie/Kat
Kathryn

IGN: Dark Kat

Return to Sire Planning