Um, hi there..

New to the forum or just want to introduce yourself? Do it here.

Um, hi there..

Postby Chilli » May 10th, 2017, 6:21 pm

Hey, i'm Chilli's player. (Im also the player of Baily Wolf(feral wolf), just rather inactive with her) .Been around since 2004. The last years i was more on and off the chats, but i'v started changing that :) I had a different character to start off with, starting with Chilli a few years later.
Chilli's first sire was KingDrako, her sire now is Derzempes. :)

*Im working on Chilli's Character Sheet.*

I love this site, the city.. It gives me so much, i went through some rough times in life and i could always escape here, dive in and play my character or just read what was going on in the tavern. Met alot of friends here over the years and hope to meet many more. :) Sorry about my spelling!
I roleplay on a few differnet sites, RavenBlack is my favorite though.

Im acutaly rather shy, but trying to get over that.. I tend to play my character shy at times.. (I guess it's just me..)
Im living in germany for over 12 years now, no one here to speak english to.. My english has actualy gotten a little rusty i hate to say.. Maybe i just have to roleplay alot again? :P

I work as a bicycle mechanic (I love my job), my fave hobbies are; modeling, writing (Roleplay/Blogs), i have 2 wonderfull dogs (Husky mix and Husky). <3
No relationship and i'm happy the way things are.

I love writing.. I love long roleplays, im really not into one liners if any one seriously wants to write with me.
I love randomness when it comes to starting off a roleplay, just never know where its going and with who.

Well, i guess thats it to me really.

Im happy to be back :D
Last edited by Chilli on May 11th, 2017, 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Brat Child Of Derzempes
Chilli

IGN: Dark_Faith

Re: Um, hi there..

Postby ophelia » May 10th, 2017, 6:33 pm

That's a fantastic introduction! Welcome back! It's always good to see old faces returning to the game/city! If you have any questions don't be afraid to reach out and ask! Looking forward to seeing your character out and about in the city!

Trillian: ophelia.lokason
| |A G R I P P A| |
| |L O K A S O N| |
ophelia

IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason-Agrippa
OOC: M

Postby Chilli » May 10th, 2017, 7:30 pm

ophelia wrote:That's a fantastic introduction! Welcome back! It's always good to see old faces returning to the game/city! If you have any questions don't be afraid to reach out and ask! Looking forward to seeing your character out and about in the city!

Trillian: ophelia.lokason

Thank you very much =)

Brat Child Of Derzempes
Chilli

Postby Jauk » May 10th, 2017, 8:19 pm

Glad you're back in the game!

We're actually in the middle of a big push to get new role players so I'm extra happy to hear you say you like writing! I'll be exciited to read some new stuff.

Welcome, welcome!
Juggernaut | Lokason | Fidelis ad Agrippa | Follower of Solanea - Hail Robots!
Jauk

IGN: Jauk
Lineage: Lokason
OOC: Katie

Postby Chilli » May 11th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Jauk wrote:Glad you're back in the game!

We're actually in the middle of a big push to get new role players so I'm extra happy to hear you say you like writing! I'll be exciited to read some new stuff.

Welcome, welcome!

Oh yeah, i really do like writing. I just hope my writing is good enough :?
I tend to get a little shy in forums, also i haven't wrote or roleplayed in quite a while.. Just gotta get back into it a little <3

Brat Child Of Derzempes
Chilli

Postby Nemesis » May 11th, 2017, 10:23 pm

Hi and welcome!

ETA: You CS is great!
Disasterpiece

Trillian: nemesis.hates.you
Nemesis

IGN: Nemesis
Lineage: none, I hate you all

Postby ladypeacek » May 12th, 2017, 5:50 am

I remember the name Dark Faith- so not sure if we've crossed paths long ago. I was around back in 2004 as well with some extensive breaks here and there.

Anyways- lots of players here who are super fun and super welcoming- as you've seen from trying to get that avatar of yours to work!!

You can feel free at all times to contact any one of us - and don't ever feel like you've burdened us with questions (as you mentioned previously), missy! That' s what we are here for, AND, we've all been there, some of us a few times! :p I still ask 10000 questions!

I also think most of us hate our own writing or try to compare it to people we think are better- don't. Most of us want to read stuff different from our own, so just jump right in!

You also have some Germany players here that I could introduce you to- gives you people on your time zone to interact with!
Mayor Pea Wolfe- Adaire- St. John

ladypeacek

IGN: ladypeacek
Lineage: St. John- Adaire
OOC: Kenna

Postby Seyda » May 13th, 2017, 6:16 am

Welcome, welcome! :D
ImageSt. John-AdaireImage

Seyda

IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
OOC: Stephanie

Postby nitenurse » May 13th, 2017, 5:31 pm

Welcome, welcome back. Glad to have you around.
Seyda's babygirl// Nara's eternally// sire to 9
Consul, Republic of Ravenblack

nitenurse

IGN: nitenurse
Lineage: St John

Return to Introductions