Heimdag's Library

A place to keep track of your Roleplays.

Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 12:17 pm

Heimdag's Library


This is a place that I have created, to try to save events, stories and historic happenings in RavenBlack City.

If you leave a post, make sure to date it and sign your name.

Thank You,

Sincerely
Heimdag af Gyllenstierna


The Ferrymen History - Damari's Foreword
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - Damari's Foreword
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: I collected this history in early 2006 and meticulously reviewed every
   archive within the old clan halls and copied every post relevant to
   the history of this long lived clan. (ie: didn't copy ooc or shop &
   guild posts etc)

   Unfortunately, in the middle of collating this long and detailed
   history I lost this file and thought it completely lost and
   unretrievable. I'm happy to report that I have very recently
   recovered this file I had started on last year and in light of the
   fact I am no longer in The Ferrymen think it is time for the history
   of the clan I love to be posted here where it can take its place in
   the overall history of the city of Ravenblack.

   It is unlikely I will be able to finish the work I started so many
   years ago but I do know that someone will one day finish what I had
   started. Until that day the rest of the history of this clan will go
   unsung.

   I hope you enjoy reading and learning about one of the oldest clans in
   this city.

   The Ferrymen.
   Founded by Lucius
   My husband


   Damari


Ferrymen History - April 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: Ferrymen History - April 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 4, 2003 11:33 am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Technical instructions

   Do not regroup shop locations in one post. It's quite messy and we
   must
   be disciplined. You can only regroup guilds already spotted in one
   post. By the way, avoid to post the same guilds several times a day...
   they change every 5 days. Locations have to be named in the thread and
   sent separately. You should add "confirmation" in the thread if
   already
   listed or "new" if not listed yet. This way, it will be easier to find
   a specific location just by looking at the threads. Thank you for your
   attention. Keep up the excellent work!


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan




   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Fri Apr 4, 2003 6:00 pm
   Subject: Get BloodSmack!

   That bitch robbed me, and, from my understanding, she defected from
   Capadocious along with Morgana and the others. She is at the
   Polyhymnia station and has 3737 BPs. I tried robbing her, but she
   isn't carrying. So don't waste your attack robbing. Burn the c*nt!
   ...That is, if you're in the area and have a vial to spare. I mean,
   don't go out of your way or anything, she only robbed me of a few
   hundred. I guess I'm just extra pissed at her because she went all
   turncoat on us.

   ^v^Magister Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^House of Lucius^v^
   ^v^Clan Capadocious^v^


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 5, 2003 1:22 pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Giselle is yelling

   Giselle Nash says " Lucius THIEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... JERK... "

   I hate when they yell.

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "Josh <altered984@...>" <altered984@...>
   Date: Sun Apr 6, 2003 1:02 pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Ophelia

   Yes ophelia, you are being cloned.


   The vampire Ophelia has drunk 22 pints of blood.
   Powers: None
   Location: one square away, South-west.
   Ophelia is sire to 2 other vampires, including: Cappadocias (69
   pints), Jezebel
   Ophelia is a second-generation vampire, sired by Vashia Munroe (113).

   Ophelia's close siblings include: AbbiOfTheRella (60) and Vestras
   Maenar (629).

   As you can see, Cap is also being mocked. Ophelia is at Duck/Dogwood
   and 62nd/63rd




   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Apr 7, 2003 6:20 pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] RavenBlack City, Behind the squares

   `Hell is a lot like a theme park¬Ö The management is always trying to
   improve the attractions, add more effective touch to the
   entertainment.'
   ¬ñ Dan Simmons, "Vanni Fucci is Alive and Well and Living in Hell".

   If it is true that a city is not only a collection of buildings and
   people, but a living, breathing entity, RavanBlack City is both the
   best and worst example of this.
   As civilizations and empires have risen and fallen, the consequences
   of
   the watershed events in the vampires' history have been felt in the
   City where they ' live' at large. The City itself has changed with
   them, often abruptly and violently. Streets have widened and narrowed
   even as the waters of a flooding river overflow their banks and then
   recede. Monuments and buildings have had their structures stretched
   and
   compacted by the engine of history. It is not an uncommon sight to
   venture upon a building and see a patchwork of architectural styles:
   here classical pillows, there, flying buttresses; over there,
   Palladian
   windows; around back, filigreed rococo tops juxtaposed with Bauhaus
   sterility; all colliding in a white noise of buildings and engineering
   styles that could exist nowhere else.
   The aftershocks of the various vampire clan wars in the City have also
   taken their toll on the framework of buildings; many of the great
   seats
   of governmental power have had their places of work razed by battles
   and pockets of rampaging vampires.
   To call the end result eerie would be an understatement- to call it
   terrifying would be very close to the truth. And you know what? I just
   love this place.

   Lucius,
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan




   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 8, 2003 5:59 am
   Subject: May I ask... ?


   I was looking at the database (oh yeah!) and found that there's no
   info about how much blood you must loose to acquire Locate 2 and 3. It
   only says 15 BP's for Locate 1. Someone just forgot or noone knows?

   Besides, the 4 specified spots usually are some corners of the city,
   right? Can someone tell me which are them USUALLY? (I mean, it's not
   totally random, right?)

   Thanks in advance




   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone


   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Tue Apr 8, 2003 6:44 am
   Subject: [Ferrymen]A loaded testydonkey

   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "I've heard some guy named testydonkey is one of the
   richest guys in town."

   testydonkey is a Cap, right? If so, testydonkey, you'd better get your
   'ass' to a bank!
   LOL *snort* Get it? Ass...donkey. Ok, here's another joke...
   I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating! LOL

   ^v^Magister Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^House of Lucius^v^
   ^v^Clan Capadocious^



   From: "Josh <altered984@...>" <altered984@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 8, 2003 10:05 am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Database Updating

   Lucius and I have just finished discussing the matter of updating the
   database when new information is found. It has been requested of all
   of you to change the databases when you find the locations of shops,
   guilds, etc. Some of you have been doing this and should disregard
   this message, others have not. I would like to ask all of you once
   again to please update the Capadocious Clan database when you find
   new information. This way, fellow members of the clan who need
   information immediatley will not have to wait until I have time to
   get on and change the database, and will have the information as soon
   as it's found. You will not have to worry about the Ferrymen
   database as that is my responsibility. Keep up the great work, as I
   have seen nothing but compliments for this house.



   Magister Altered
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 11, 2003 2:36 pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Taking of Clio
   Heimdag had a beautiful idea, today: a massive attack around CLIO
   station. We will clear the area from the station to the closest bank.
   This area will belong to us. The message that will be shown for "the
   outsiders" will be: 'I claim this territory in the Name of
   Capadocious'
   Nothing else, no rude language or anything else. A territory will give
   us an edge, since we will fence of anyone coming in to the station,
   rob
   them blind and make a hell for them. The Clan will have a safe area
   for
   new members as well.

   Our duty is to hit the closest pubs to the Clio Station and find the
   magic shops of this area. I'm already at the Flying Nun, myself,
   between Yak/Yew & 30/31.
   Chapelablaze, I need you to go and hit the Wild Hunt, between
   Vulture/Vervain & 11th/12th, to support our clan mates. If you can't,
   find a Ferryman in this area who can. Please answer me as soon as
   possible.


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 12, 2003 6:50 am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Richest... guy? Sodakk be careful

   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "I've heard some guy named Lorelei is one of the
   richest guys in town."
   As far as I know she's no more a Cap right?

   BTW, Sodakk should bank his money... Bartenders are tallking too much
   about him, lol!



   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone


   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:56 am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Please Read!!!
   I know that clone attacks and various other factors can be quite
   frustrating at times. However, I ask that all House members refrain
   from using foul language in any post on the boards. It reflects
   poorly on your Clan as well as the Ferrymen, House of Lucius. We
   should always carry ourselves with quiet dignity and pride. If a
   problem arises you can always contact your Lord or myself to vent,
   but please keep it away from the posts. Thanks to all of you and
   keep up the good work!!

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan




   From: "VcorinneV <saiyanct@...>" <saiyanct@...>
   Date: Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:32 am
   Subject: To Lord Lucius

   As i told you, i check your Banks and Pubs/Taverns tables in the
   database of this board.

   I put a "v" on the locations that i checked myself since i'm in this
   City.
   I let, for the moment, the locations that i think false (I found
   nothing when i passed there but maybe it's changing since i was
   there), i will check them later (i put a "?").

   I would like to know if i can do the same work in the Capadocious
   Clan board? Tell me what.

   As i have the default to only believe what i see by myself i would
   like to ask if i can follow my trip through the City to check all the
   locations. Tell me what you think about this idea.
   I read one more time the The Oath of the Lamp file about "Completing
   the Map" and i would like to know if someone is already in charge of
   this because when i was leader of my House, i was in charge of that
   and i already check a lot of territory.

   Respectful,

   Elder VcorinneV
   Novitiate in The Ferrymen - House of Lucius - Capadocious Clan


   From: Tsarina <tsarina1968@...>
   Date: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:33 pm
   Subject: Introduction

   I have ravaged countries from Russia to the deepest and darkest
   jungles of Africa. Though I was unseen to their eyes, humans would
   shudder in fear as I drew near. They feared me so much that I became
   negligent in securing my resting place; regrettably they found it and
   drained me to near death. Fortunately nightfall came prior to them
   beheading me and I was rescued from death by the vampires of my clan.
   I regained enough energy to come to the City of Ravenblack and then
   went to ground for nearly 200 years. I have recently awakened and I am
   trying to get back to full strength.



   I have finally gained enough strength to receive a weak power of
   thievery and I believe that I will be recovering quickly, especially
   after being accepted into the Capadocious Clan's House of Lucius. I
   will be working hard to prove myself and hope that the elders of the
   Clan and its members will find me worthy.


   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:39 am
   Subject: The other day EL, now Cap himself...

   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "I've heard some guy named Capadocious is one of the
   richest guys in town."
   My King, you should be careful with your private life, bartenders are
   talking too much about you, lol! Damn I'd love to be able to give them
   what they deserve!


   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone



   From: "Lori Rew <ravensongof2@...>" <ravensongof2@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:01 am
   Subject: so confused

   OK. We have a spy in Cap. We can't post shops on the cap database.
   Do we still post them here? If not who do we tell and who do we ask
   about them if no one is on Y!M? Ohhhhh to find out who this
   traaitor is would be such a wonderful thing. I have a few vials of
   holy water itching to be used.

   Novitiate ravensong
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:21 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: so confused

   The Ferrymen's site is the most secured place of the Clan. But, I
   don't
   have any information from Cap about not posting on the Cap's board...
   so keep up posting on both of them.
   And thanks, Altered, not to forget my true Lady :)

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan



   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:39 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: so confused


   Sure, there are spies in Cap's board, brother ravensong. It's ALMOST
   impossible to avoid it, but hey, what if any of those weak mosquitos
   out there get some info from us... Still then, they keep on being
   bothering mosquitos, no more than that. They won't get stronger than
   us for using OUR information, instead, they're showing us we're the
   best, so that's why they're here spying us... So let the haienas eat
   some dead meat. We still have the fresh always for us.

   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone


   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:48 pm
   Subject: Re: so confused

   You are correct, Altered. Lucius is very careful with whom he
   accepts into the House, and rest assured...he looks after all of us
   and our hard work. ;)
   And thanks for remembering me...that was kind of you!


   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:17 pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] The Barflies

   I've created a new section in the database, called The Barflies. Some
   of us have a drinking problem. They are permanent Barflies. Here is
   the
   list of Pubs they hit and where not to go and disturb them...


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:49 pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] The Ferryman's Lamp

   The Ferryman's Lamp is an artifact that represents the special
   relationship of the Ferrymen with the fabricants of the Magic Shops
   and
   their willingness to explore the storehouses of the City in search of
   useful odds and ends.

   The Lamps of the Ferrymen are their greatest treasures. This small
   iron
   and glass lantern holds a candle that is always kept lit. None but
   some
   of the Potion Shops fabricants know what provides the fuel of this
   ever-burning lamp.
   The Artifact provides light in dark places no matter how dark and
   oppressive they are. This unearthly light allows visibility out to
   several hundred yards in even a Force Five storm. When the Ferryman is
   holding the lantern and wants to find his way to an unknown
   destination, the flame of the candle within the lantern flickers in
   the
   direction he needs to take.

   When the Novitiate becomes Initiate, the House ceremonially awards the
   new Ferryman his lantern, the Ferryman's Lamp, symbol of his ability
   and obligation to guide the Capadocious Clan toward enlightenment.
   Tonight, new Lamps will shine¬Ö


   And then the lighting of the lamps
   -T.S. Eliot, "Preludes"

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:39 pm
   Subject: Away but watching!

   My dear Ferrymen,

   I will be away for a couple of days. It is too early for assignments
   and new titles. I have to see how each one of you is working. My
   beloved wife Ophelia will be in charge of the House during my absence.
   If you're in need of anything, contact her and she'll help you. I may
   be away, I'm still watching you! ;)
   Keep up the good work and show your value!


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius


   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:46 pm
   Subject: One last thing...

   Before I leave (I'll be back on monday), I have a mission to give to

   those who have Locate 3. I have been asked by Capadocious to give the
   Clan the locations of the attackers that are attacking our members.

   Everytime a member posts that they were attacked by someone I want
   their location posted both here and on the main board at least. I
   count

   on you. Thank you, you're doing a great job.



   Lucius

   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 19, 2003 6:20 am
   Subject: Re: Away but watching!

   My Lord, we shall endevour to make you proud of us and to keep things
   running smoothly while you are away.
   And I shall miss you terribly and will be waiting for you to return.
   Safe journey to you and much love!
   xxoo

   Your Loving Wife
   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:04 pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Please Read!!

   Greetings Ferrymen!! I would like to start by saying that I am very
   proud of all the hard work and effort you put into your job as a
   member of the Ferrymen. You are to be congratulated for it!

   I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that each of us must
   work hard to keep this House productive. This means that each and
   every member is expected to locate guilds and shops on a regular

   basis, as well as continuing our efforts to document pubs and banks.
   Each of us must pull our own weight. Being a member of the Ferrymen
   is a demanding job, I know. Just as I know that each and everyone of

   you will rise to the occasion and continue to put out all the newest
   and curent information and confirmations of already posted items. So
   I want to see every member of this House posting and that all of you

   are dedicated to your job as one of the Ferrymen and as a member of
   Clan Capadocious. I know that things happen IRL that sometimes
   prevent us from posting...if you have the opportunity, please contact

   Lucius or myself on Y!M, e-mail, or even in a post to let us know
   that you will be away. This will enable us to moniter everyones
   progress and weed out those who are not cut out to be a member of one
   of the most elite Houses in Clan Capadocious.

   Heads up people, you are doing an amazing job! ;)

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:36 am
   Subject: THE CONFERRING OF TITLES, ASSIGNMENTS AND THE OATH!!!

   My dear Ferrymen,

   As you all know, Clan Capadocious is in a state of major
   reorganization
   right now. We are weeding out all spies and non-productive members of
   the Clan and each House is developing a system of organization and
   recognition for outstanding service. The Ferrymen have the most
   difficult job of any of the Houses, as we must be the backbone of the
   Clan, everywhere and nowhere at once. And yet the members of our House
   are consistently praised by all members of the Clan, including
   numerous
   public accolades by other House leaders, and our King himself. We have
   excelled beyond my wildest expectations, now that our roster has grown
   so much, it is time to take The Ferrymen to the next level and give
   the

   House more structure, organization and honor to outstanding members.

   As you all know, I have already promoted three members of the House to
   be my Magisters - Altered, Aaleeah and Chapelablaze. Today, I am

   promoting more members of this House and conferring on them new Titles
   and assignments.

   I have divided the city map into three equal quadrants, each of which

   is controlled by one of the three Magisters. Altered is the Magister
   of
   the West which spans from Aadvark to Quail, Chapelablaze is the
   Magister of the Inland which spans Quince to Ivory, and Aaleeah is the
   Magister of the Est which spans Ire to Zestless. So each person
   promoted today will be a member of those three areas they will
   henceforth be serving in their daily activities. Each area will be
   divided into 2 quadrants, from the 1st to the 50th and from the 51st
   to
   the 100th and that will be controlled by a Navigatus that I will name
   later. This will ensure complete coverage of the city and that we
   leave
   no stone unturned.
   Now, it is time for titles and assignments.

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Altered, Magister of the
   West, I confer these Titles to the following individuals:
   **Feanor, Initate
   **Kilashayne, Initiate
   **Souleness, Tracker

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Chapelablaze, Magister of
   the
   Inland, I confer these Titles to the following individuals:
   **evilive_inc, Tracker
   **ravensong, Initiate
   **Slamerkin, Tracker

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Aaleeah, Magister of the
   Est,
   I confer these Titles to the following individuals:

   **Benghoel, Initiate
   **Tsarina, Tracker
   **VcorinneV, Tracker

   Congratulations to all of you. You have earned these Titles and Ranks

   through your hard work and dedication. Please report to your Magister
   immediately who will give you further instructions on your new duties
   and areas to cover on the map. Please begin to move your vampire to
   your new area immediately and speak to your Magister as soon as you
   can. From this point on, please sign all your posts to every Group or
   board as I have conferred them in the Oath of the Lamp.

   For all of you that used to be Novitiates (Feanor, Kilashayne,
   ravensong, Benghoel and Tsarina), I want you to pronounce the Oath
   publicly and post it on both of the Capadocious' board and the
   Ferrymen's board as follows:

   "I, (Name), pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the
   City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take them
   across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation of the
   lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was
   given him by Capadocious.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."
   (Your new signature)


   I will be getting in touch with each of you over the next few days to
   discuss ideas for your vampire and areas in which you can work. The
   best thing you can do is work as hard as you can to prove yourself
   worthy of a Title and Rank by getting out there, combing the streets,
   finding information and posting it. The harder you work and the more
   you post, the quicker you will move up in the House and earn a Title
   and Rank.

   If I have managed to confuse anyone with any of this (which I'm sure I
   did), please do not hesitate to contact me at any time for help and
   guidance, and of course you should all speak to the Archdukes at
   anytime as well. I am proud of you all, and I know that this House
   will
   continue to grow and prosper as time goes on. This is a glorious day
   for The Ferrymen, and I know greater things are to come!
   Congratulations to all, and I shall speak to you soon on more
   improvements and changes.


   And then the lighting of the lamps
   -T.S. Eliot, "Preludes"

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan



   From: "Lori Rew <ravensongof2@...>" <ravensongof2@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:17 am
   Subject: The Oath
   "I, ravensong, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage
   for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the
   City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take
   them
   across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation of
   the
   lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was
   given him by Capadocious.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul
   if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to
   feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady
   Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."

   Initiate ravensong
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1968@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:36 am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Oath - Tsarina

   "I, Tsarina, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take
   them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation of
   the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm
   was given him by Capadocious.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."

   Tsarina
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan



   From: "Juliette <cnspircy61@...>" <cnspircy61@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:44 am
   Subject: The Oath of the Lamp

   I, Kilashayne, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret
   places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I
   shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the
   propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship
   over this realm was given him by Capadocious. I also pledge to steel
   myself against the ever-present threat of the other clans, to thwart
   the actions of those inimical to the peaceful guidance of souls to
   their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if necessary in the
   defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed upon my
   brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and import to
   our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia. By
   Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Initiate Kilashayne
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1968@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:34 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Welcome Back!!
   yes, welcome back My Lord. I am certain everyone is happy to have you
   back and we can tell from her message that our beautiful Lady Ophelia
   is estatic to have you back.

   Always at the service of her Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia,

   Tsarina
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:47 am
   Subject: Benghoel, VcorinneV, and Tsarina

   I am so glad to be working with all of you. Please add me to your Y!M
   and contact me ASAP. (Thank you Tsarina for your speed. You got your
   message to me before I got the message at all. It will be noted.)

   Magister Aaleeah
   Wicked Witch of the East
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:02 am
   Subject: Forgive my absence

   I ask My Lord Lucius, My Mistress Lady Ophelia and the rest of my
   brethren here in the house, to forgive my temporal absence on posting
   Locations. From yesterday to maybe next Monday, things here at work
   had been turning really into a dense atmosphere, we're developing huge
   software and environment changes so I'm really TOO busy to be able to
   do my vampire work quite well... Though that, you'll maybe see some
   posts from me from time to time, but not in the way I get you used to.
   By first time things here return to normal (busy but not SO), I'll be
   back working as usual.
   Wish me luck, these changes are related to my recent change of
   functions at work, so it's kinda challenge for me and my position
   here... *sighs*
   Well, see you around, brethren of mine

   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:38 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Forgive my absence

   I'm sure you'll handle this perfectly well, as for your soon to come
   new position in the House ;) You don't need luck, buddy.

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:46 pm
   Subject: RavenBlack City, Behind the squares, Part II

   "Nice night, isn't it?" says the bartender. Indeed, the weather is
   perfect. Deep, pea-soup blankets of yellow and white, the fogs of
   RavenBlack City are a godsend to the Capadocians.
   Augmenting the Ferrymen's already legendary powers of concealment, the
   nightly fogs enable them to vanish with ease, unraveling the secrets
   of
   the City, confounding foes and humans alike.
   On a more sinister note, Archangels and Draconians frequently indulge
   in sadistic games of cat-and-mouse with targets or even innocent
   bystanders.
   A favorite pastime of the Sodakk's troops involves harrying the enemy
   through foggy mazes into inhospitable neighborhoods controlled by the
   Clan, then watching the victims attempt to find a way home with blood
   pool and purse intact.
   A variation from the House Heimdag involves silently descending on
   unsuspecting bus drivers, removing them, and hijacking the carriages
   into the foggy depth of night.
   Yes, my friend, this is a nice night.


   Lucius,
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan
   lundi 7 avril 2003, √  08:20 am, Lucius a √©crit :

     >
     > `Hell is a lot like a theme park¬Ö The management is always
     trying to
     > improve the attractions, add more effective touch to the
     > entertainment.'
     > ¬ñ Dan Simmons, "Vanni Fucci is Alive and Well and Living in
     Hell".
     >
     > If it is true that a city is not only a collection of buildings
     and
     > people, but a living, breathing entity, RavanBlack City is both
     the
     > best and worst example of this.
     > As civilizations and empires have risen and fallen, the
     consequences
     > of the watershed events in the vampires' history have been felt
     in the
     > City where they ' live' at large. The City itself has changed
     with
     > them, often abruptly and violently. Streets have widened and
     narrowed
     > even as the waters of a flooding river overflow their banks and
     then
     > recede. Monuments and buildings have had their structures
     stretched
     > and compacted by the engine of history. It is not an uncommon
     sight to
     > venture upon a building and see a patchwork of architectural
     styles:
     > here classical pillows, there, flying buttresses; over there,
     > Palladian windows; around back, filigreed rococo tops juxtaposed
     with
     > Bauhaus sterility; all colliding in a white noise of buildings
     and
     > engineering styles that could exist nowhere else.
     > The aftershocks of the various vampire clan wars in the City
     have also
     > taken their toll on the framework of buildings; many of the
     great
     > seats of governmental power have had their places of work razed
     by
     > battles and pockets of rampaging vampires.
     > To call the end result eerie would be an understatement- to call
     it
     > terrifying would be very close to the truth. And you know what?
     I just
     > love this place.
     >
     > Lucius,
     > ~Lord of the Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocious Clan


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:08 am
   Subject: Vote

   I'm not supposed to say that, but do vote for Capadocious. I know the
   man enough to tell he is da man. He diserves to be in charge of the
   RavenBlack board. But that's just my opinion...


   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:37 pm
   Subject: The vampire Administrator--- >:(

   Nothing like starting the evening off with such a mature and lovely
   message...why it makes my heart just flutter...*mutters ugly no no
   words under her breath*

   Administrator says "*hands ophelia a package and as soon as I handed
   the package over it says in a booming voice 'do'rik vong pratte' and
   then it covered ophelia with pee from head to toe*"
   Your blood has been drunk by: Administrator.


   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: "Juliette <cnspircy61@...>" <cnspircy61@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:47 pm
   Subject: Re: The vampire Administrator--- >:(

   grrr. i have no tolerance for those who attack my Lady, especially
   with PEE!!
   btw, if any of you are wondering, i found out what do'rik vong pratte
   means - according to the Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia this was
   the traditional battle cry of the Yuuzhan Vong. It was a call for
   unbridled ferocity and the release of the most basic emotions and
   instincts of a warrior.

   Initiate Kilashayne
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:45 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: The vampire Administrator--- >:(

   Indeed. I couldn't have suffered that wound lightly.
   I had (0) tolerance for him:

   http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Capadocious/files/Screenshots/
   Admin%280%29.jpg


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:27 pm
   Subject: [TheFerrymen] Re: The vampire Administrator--- >:(

   You are so good to me my love. And yet again..as always..my hero.

   xxoo
   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:20 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The vampire Administrator--- >:(


   *smiling like the cat that ate the canary* Be that as it may my dear
   Tsarina...our Lord has taken him to zero for the insult...*sigh* He
   is so wonderful to me..

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:49 am
   Subject: The Dream

   He approaches her from the North, his face shaded and mysterious. The
   breeze whispers through the night, carrying to her his scent, and
   then knowledge that on this night he will take her...make her his.
   Her body quivers in anticipation and fear as he silently approaches.
   She stands before him, clothed only in a sheer shift, her long red
   hair wrapping around her waist, the tendrils swaying gently toward
   his outstretched hands. She sees his deep blue eyes glittering,
   filled with the promise of dark desire, and something deeper,
   speaking to her soul in a language as old as time. Under his intent
   gaze she feels her breasts swell, grow heavy...as an aching need
   spreads through her blood. Gently, slowly, almost afraid he will
   disappear, she lifts her hands to cup his face, so beautiful to her.
   A face she has known through the centuries, one as familiar to her as
   her own. Defying the fates, they have found each other. Will it be so
   cruel to take him from her again, leaving her bereft and alone,
   searching the ends of time for him? She knows not the answer, but
   this night she will give over to him...give him all that is within
   her, all of the ache and need, the pain and love, and she
   instinctively knows he will do the same. There is electricity in the
   air, a storm brewing in the desert. Slowly she draws him to her and
   he dips his head to meet her mouth. The softest of touches and
   passion flares strong and violent. In one swift move, her shift is
   gone and she stands before him, pale and glorious in her nudity,
   there for his eyes to devour. He lifts his trembling hand to stroke
   the curve of her breast and she closes her eyes as pleasure washes
   over her. Everything inside of her rejoices that her heart has
   finally come back to her. He stands back, watching his goddess sway
   under the stars, and satisfaction washes over him, for he knows that
   they will finally be together, if only for the briefest of moments,
   and she will be his. She has branded his soul and each time they are
   torn apart he roams restlessly through time searching for her. To
   hold her again after so long is almost more than he can bear. He
   falls to his knees and she kneels before him, wrapping her arms
   around him, cradling him to her. Whispering to him in a language so
   ancient only he can understand ...
   ...Pouring all of her love and grief out to him in their old tongue.
   He trembles for he knows that before him is his destiny, the one
   thing in the entire universe created by the gods just for him. His
   gift and his curse are to love her as she loves him for eternity. The
   world stills in awe for this moment and even the Ancient Ones pause,
   for before them a legend is borne. One of consuming loves. Fiery
   passion. And pride and fear that tears them apart time and time
   again. Pride in what they were in past lives and the fear of the
   ignorant over what they are and what they have become. The mortals do
   not understand what they are; the power they have within each other
   is great so they seek to keep them apart. Gently he eases her back,
   looking his fill and his pulse quickens at her beauty. Rising above
   her he sheds his clothing and she smiles with pleasure. Here is her
   warrior, keeper of her soul, owner of her heart. His beauty is breath
   taking to her, his masculine scent like sweet perfume to her senses.
   She raises her arms to him, beckoning him to law with her on the
   blanket of grass. He is shaken by his desire for her, as she lies
   before him bare and pale, her long hair spread about her like a
   silken blanket. The moment has come for them to join as one and lay
   claim to each other's bodies as they have done with everything else.
   He has come home to her, and she will hold him for as long as she is
   able. The rest of this story remains untold, for only the Ancient
   Ones know how it will unfold, and only time will tell....

   For you Lucius

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:19 pm
   Subject: Novitiates PhoenixFire and Krace

   I'm proud to announce that two more members have joined the House:
   PhoenixFire and Krace.
   PhoenixFire will be serving under Aaleeah, Magister of the Est.
   Krace will be serving under Chapelablaze, Magister of the Inland.
   Magisters, you know what to do... ;)

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:47 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Dream

   Between night and day, in summer, things are at the point of beautiful
   where you feel like you're going to start crying. The light in the sky
   hangs there in the mornings and makes everything glow so soft. I am
   dawn and she is dusk, we are the butterfly and the bat. I am a
   changeling and she is a vampire. We met up that midsummer night, on
   the
   carousel of our dreams and talked forever, going around and around in
   musical circles. Ophelia always picks the Yellow Ostrich and I always
   pick the dark Walrus. That's one of the ways we know we were made for
   each other. I do so love her. What we feel is true and pure, it's for
   always.
   We talked about the really important things, about Life and Unlife,
   Dream and Reality and how scary it is when you think you're loosing
   hold of the glamorous life. I'd hate to slip down like that,
   down-spiralling until you're cold normal. When I said how terrified I
   am of going awake, Ophelia said she wouldn't allow it to happen.
   Ophelia tends to exaggerate, but it makes me feel better about things.
   We both know how it's like.
   Afterward we met up with the other Capadocians, joining the Party and
   everyone drank just enough and laughed just loud enough and loved and
   loved and loved. We buzzed and scintillated and spun great lives,
   because we are eternal and gifted and we can look forward to tomorrow
   with unclouded eyes. We, faeries and vampires, the people of the past,
   are already living in the future, and it will be perfect, because we
   will make it that way.
   What I like best about summer is how the days last forever. Especially
   when the night takes over and I can meet my true love again, the day
   quits and the night lasts almost as long, which is almost long enough.
   It must be what being dead or truly happy is like. A glow that
   lingers.
   Something bright that stays. These are important things.


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan
   From: "Elder VcorinneV <saiyanct@...>" <saiyanct@...>
   Date: Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:39 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Dream


   *sigh*
   C'est beau l'amour...
   *she returns in the streets to work.*

   Elder VcorinneV
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan
   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:39 am
   Subject: I love thieving ;-)

   You stole 2382 coins from SMECHERU.
   Woo Hoo! That's my biggest hit yet! I just love thievery 3!

   ^v^Magister Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^House of Lucius^v^
   ^v^Clan Capadocious^v^

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:57 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] I love thieving ;-)

   That is great, congratulations. I just got thievery 3 yesterday and I
   am
   loving it. I got 4648 from someone by the name of Indigwen. I am
   betting she
   is really upset, but why someone has that much on them and doesn't
   bank it
   is beyond me. They really should plan better.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:06 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] I love thieving ;-)

   Okay..I have to say it...I can't help myself... I TRIED to
   resist...LADIES...ALL of us...WE ROCK!!! Guys, you do too...but it's
   ladies night tonight...LOL ;)

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan
   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:11 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] I love thieving ;-)


   I love my Harem...

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:39 pm
   Subject: Night & Day


   I'm left standing in the dappled shade of a tree, feeling more alone
   and desolate than ever. I kneel beside Ophelia's grave to stare at the
   polished pink stone. My eyes glisten like quicksilver in the eerie
   light of the day. It is morning already and my beloved lady fell
   asleep. Until the next dusk I will miss you terribly, my sweet
   vampire.
   My faerie skin can't be hurt by the sunlight but my heart cannot stand
   it anymore. The tomb door closing sound reverberates in the dense air
   like the fading patter of a distant drum. And like every morning, the
   deep, lonely ache inside me grows so intense that I wish I could
   simply
   will myself to dissolve under the sun, to fade away into Oblivion.
   Nevertheless, I can't. I'm just a changeling.
   Standing alone in the cemetery, watching the fine dust settle in the
   rays of the sun like gently falling snow to the ground, I slump
   forward
   and cover my face with my hands.
   I would cry if I could.


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   P.S. I hate time zones.
   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:37 pm
   Subject: Re: Night & Day
   Breath taking Lucius. You are quite simply amazing..

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   ps--the time zones are a CURSE!

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Thu May 1, 2003 3:34 am
   Subject: Re: Night & Day
   She lies, sleeping but not in peace, for she knows that he is out
   there somewhere, and she longs to go to him.
   She floats in an endless sea of love and hate while she is here, in
   the cold darkness of her resting place. Love for him, eternal and
   all encompassing. Hate for what she is, for being kept apart from
   him. For being denied, even for a moment, the one person she was
   created for. For not being able to see the world through his eyes.
   She longs to run in the sunshine with him, to see the flowers of the
   daytime blooming. She is simply filled with longing for her Lucius,
   her heart.
   This is their curse. They are as differnt as night and day in the
   worlds they live in. Even in her sleep, she weeps oceans of tears,
   falling hot and silent down her pale cool cheeks. And she
   remembers. She remembers the way his hair looks in the glow of the
   moon. The way his body feels against hers. She remembers the
   whipers and laughs shared only in a lovers embrace. Her body quivers
   and aches to have him near. Her arms are empty for the want to hold
   him. If she could, she would use the power that they have together
   to damn the world for their differences. She would use it to bring
   herself into the light to hold him in his sun filled world. She
   knows he despairs when she leaves him, to be locked away safely from
   the one thing he needs, the one thing that would be her end. Her
   blood runs thick and hot through her body, knowing that he waits for
   her to rise again and hold him to her. There are so many things she
   wants to tell him. And she knows not how. If she could tell him, in
   this moment ...don't cry for me, my love. For I am always
   surrounding you. It breaks her and makes her bleed to know that
   being away from her hurts him. It makes each rising of the sun kill
   a small peice inside of her. All she can give him in the night time
   hours is all her love and passion , need and want. And hopes that it
   is enough to hold him to her. Yet, she knows that they are the
   source of each others best and most painful moments. It is a tangled
   web they live in together, a constant struggle against the forces
   that keep them apart. But distance nor time can keep them apart for
   long. For their union was meant to be. He is her Lord, keeper of
   all that she is, and she is his Lady. This is the eternal circle
   they reside in. Their love is pure and defiant and in the end, when
   ever that may be, they will be together. This she knows. So she
   sleeps. And waits. And dreams....

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri May 2, 2003 2:10 pm
   Subject: Disappointing


   Ferrymen, I've been gone for 24 hours and what do I see when I return?
   You picked up the slack and got the guilds out there only this
   morning!
   I think you were confused because Ophelia and I did not do it, but you
   have to know that we won't always be there to do your job! I hope
   you'll remember it.


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan


Last edited by Vespertine on December 21st, 2015, 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 12:24 pm

The Ferrymen History - May 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - May 2003
Subject: The Ferrymen History - May 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: "Josh <altered984@...>" <altered984@...>
   Date: Fri May 2, 2003 2:29 pm
   Subject: Re: Disappointing

   I'm confused, but not because you were not here to post all of the
   guilds. I'm confused because it seems as if you're congradulating
   us, but then knocking us for never having found the guilds before.
   It's tough to find them when you and ophelia find them at about 2 or
   3 a.m. my time, and I'm sure others have this same problem. I work
   my @$$ off to find this stuff, and I'm sure the rest of us do too. I
   just hope that you understand what I'm trying to say here. I just
   don't get why you're calling us "disappointing" *Walks off in an
   angry manor*


   Magister Altered
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri May 2, 2003 2:43 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Disappointing


   I apologize, Altered. I just came back home, 2:00 am my time and I've
   been reading about 119 posts. I noticed one who asked for new Guild
   locations and Tsarina was the only one to answer. But I totally forgot
   the Time Zones... Sorry. But your Lord, as well, can be tired
   sometimes...
   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri May 2, 2003 3:40 pm
   Subject: NOT DISAPPOINTED!!


   All right, it's 5 in the morning (my time) and I've read 120 posts. I
   can tell you are doing a great job. I've talked to Capadocious and to
   some of the Inner Circle; compliments are flowing about us.
   Capadocious
   said I/we brought loyalty to the Clan and called our House the most
   precious and exemplary House ever. You are anything but a
   disappointment to me and I'm proud of you all.
   Now, I'm going to bed.

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan
   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat May 3, 2003 1:43 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] NOT DISAPPOINTED!!

   I would like to thank Altered for expressing the hurted feelings of
   maybe all of us, and to thank M'lord Lucius too, for showing his
   magnaminity and nobility by apologizing first, and by transfering us
   Capadocious compliments then.

   Long life to The Ferrymen!

   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat May 3, 2003 3:55 pm
   Subject: A poem for Beltane

   Beltane is one of the major festivals of the changeling calendar. It's
   a nighttime spring fertility festival which celebrates life and love.
   It is the blossoming of new romances.

   You are my soul.
   My first breath in the light of dawn
   And all my dreams at night
   I dedicate to you, my Beloved.
   When I shove off and depart for unknown shores
   Your inspiration guides my craft
   Flows with force through my sails.
   You are the electricity in my heartbeat
   The separate fibers of my being
   Unite around my love for you,
   The surge, the pulse, the wave
   The circle of life within my body
   Ride upon my desire to hold you within my heart.
   My love for you is as deep as the sky
   More vast than the winds
   That caress the seas in ecstasy.
   Softer in flight
   Than the moon's light
   My body yields to you
   As I spiral and turn
   Caught in the currents
   Of your smile
   As I drift into a sea
   Of pure bliss
   When I enfold you in my arms.
   Reflected in your eyes
   I become a purity
   Acid can not etch
   Time can not drown
   Space can not hide.
   I am luminous light
   The transparency
   Shining in all colors
   The dreams that yield their visions to me
   Of birth, of galaxies colliding,
   Of seas turning into wine
   These are your gifts to me
   When I hold you close to me at night.

   Never forget.
   I never can.

   I love you, Ophelia.
   Happy Beltane, my love!
   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat May 3, 2003 4:34 pm
   Subject: Re: A poem for Beltane

   *sigh* I am speechless, honoured and yours.
   Words cannot do justice...so I shall simply say I love you .

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun May 4, 2003 9:18 am
   Subject: LordOfDoom & GRAVYBALLS

   This happened to my of secondaries this afternoon when I signed on.

   LordOfDoom sucked blood from you. You were temporarily paralysed,
   unable to do anything but watch as the blood was drained - more blood
   than you would usually expect. As if to add insult to injury,
   LordOfDoom isn't even drinking, instead spitting huge mouthfuls of
   your blood into some kind of wineskin.
   Aaleeah stole 14 coins from you.

   Your blood has been drunk by: Rebeccah, biteMEharder

   This morning the same thing was said to another of my secondaries by
   someone called GRAVYBALLS or something like that. I don't know if I
   have remembered his name correctly or not.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."

   Tsarina
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   PS: Aaleeah, wish I could have had more coins on me to make it worth
   the ap you spent to steal the 14 coins. Sorry!

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun May 4, 2003 11:15 pm
   Subject: Feanor

   Several times, Altered and I tried to contact you. Unfortunately, you
   never answered and since you're not posting anything, if by tomorrow I
   still have no news from you, I'll have to kick you off.

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue May 6, 2003 1:36 pm
   Subject: Signature

   The signature of Tsarina made me think. The phrase in the last
   sentence
   of the Oath, "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find
   strength and wisdom", could precede the signature of all Ferrymen…
   Used by all Ferrymen as a hail and farewell, in both verbal and
   written
   communications, it has passed into the Capadocians vernacular as the
   highest oath a Ferryman could give, being used on all official
   Ferrymen
   documents to guarantee their authenticity. Breaking this oath will
   render a Ferryman marked for the Capadocious' justice.
   How does it sound to you?
   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Tue May 6, 2003 2:35 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Signature

   You know it sounds good to me, because I already use it.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."

   Tsarina
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue May 6, 2003 3:49 pm
   Subject: Re: Signature

   As usual My Lord, you are correct. Might I suggest that all Ferrymen
   begin using this portion of the oath in their signature immediatly!



   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "Michael <mcjstar0007@...>" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Tue May 6, 2003 3:57 pm
   Subject: YAY! Call me Count Krace

   You are the vampire Krace.
   You have drunk 2499 pints of blood.
   Your rank is Elder - next rank at 2500 pints.

   You drink the blood.
   You are the vampire Krace
   You have drunk 2501 pints of blood.
   Your rank is Count - next rank at 5000 pints.


   Woohoo!!!

   Novitiate Krace
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 3:10 am
   Subject: Lucius strengthened!!

   Lucius says "Xyzzy-Cadabra"
   Shadowy figures burst from the darkness all around. Before Lucius can
   respond, the changeling is immobilised, held pinned to the ground.
   Another silhouette steps forth, holding out on the end of a stick a
   piece of platemail strangely visible in the dark. Then you realise -
   it's glowing with red heat. The platemail is pressed against the chest
   of Lucius. With gritted teeth, Lucius bears the pain without a sound,
   other than the sizzle of flesh and bursting blood-vessels. After what
   seems an eon but is probably more like twenty seconds, the figures
   depart as slickly as they arrived, taking their armour with them.
   Lucius looks weakened, and yet, strangely, strengthened.

   Stamina 3 is mine! YES!
   And then the lighting of the lamps
   -T.S. Eliot, "Preludes"

   Lucius

   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 3:39 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lucius strengthened!!

   Way to go Lord Lucius, you are a brave man to endure such pain and to
   become stronger. Long live our Lord and may we learn from his bravery
   so that we might become stronger ourselves.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."

   Tsarina

   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 4:03 am
   Subject: Re: Lucius strengthened!!

   Ahhh, congratulations My Lord on your attaining Stamina 3...I am ever
   so pleased for you!!

   xxoo

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 9:08 am
   Subject: My Oaths


   Ophelia, my beloved wife, you are my true heart and my left arm. I
   swear love unto you and pledge you my troth. May those who watch over
   love watch over this oath and those who keep it, and may we never find
   fault in their eyes.

   Altered, my loyal Magister, I take you as my right arm. Blood for
   blood, bone for bone, life for life, until only we stride the earth.
   My
   life is in your hands. Hold me well and I will lend you my strength;
   break your bond and may we both perish. Friendship I swear to you,
   Guardian of the Ferrymen.


   Ferrymen, you are of my House, even as the very stones. I pledge to
   hold you, to guard you, and to keep you. I pledge to honor your
   service

   as it deserves, and to reward loyalty in kind. As the sun guards the
   earth by day, as the stars by night, so shall I serve you. This is my
   duty I shall not abandon the Ferrymen, else may the stars close their
   eyes. As the moon to the seas below, my will to yours.

   And then the lighting of the lamps
   -T.S. Eliot, "Preludes"

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 11:25 am
   Subject: THE CONFERRING OF NEW TITLES
   My dear Ferrymen,

   I'm so proud of you. Today, I am promoting more members of this House
   and conferring on them new titles and assignments.

   WEST (Aardvark to Quail)

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Altered, Magister of the
   West, I confer these Titles to the following individuals:
   **CrazyBaby1024, Novitiate
   **Kilashayne, Tracker
   **Souleness, Tracker

   INLAND (Quince to Ivory)

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Chapelablaze, Magister of
   the
   Inland, I confer these Titles to the following individuals:
   **evilive_inc, Navigatus
   **Krace, Initiate
   **ravensong, Initiate
   **Slammerkin, Tracker

   EAST (Ire to Zestless)

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Aaleeah, Magister of the
   East, I confer these Titles to the following individuals:
   **Benghoel, Initiate
   **PhoenixFire, Novitiate
   **Tsarina, Navigatus
   **VcorinneV, Tracker


   From this point on, please sign all your posts to every Group or board
   as I have conferred them in the Oath of the Lamp and update your
   character informations in the database.

   For the new Initiates PhoenixFire and Krace, I want you to pronounce
   the Oath publicly and post it on both of the Capadocious' board and
   the
   Ferrymen's board as follows:
   "I, (Name), pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the
   City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take them
   across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation of the
   lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was
   given him by Capadocious.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."
   (Your new signature)

   Congratulations to all of you. You have earned these Titles and Ranks
   through your hard work and dedication. Keep up the good!

   And then the lighting of the lamps
   -T.S. Eliot, "Preludes"

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "Lori Rew <ravensongof2@...>" <ravensongof2@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 12:48 pm
   Subject: The Oath

   "I, ravensong (pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage
   for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the
   City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take
   them
   across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation of
   the
   lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was
   given him by Capadocious.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul
   if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to
   feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady
   Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   initiate ravensong
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 12:50 pm
   Subject: Oath - Tsarina

   "I, Tsarina, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take
   them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation of
   the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm
   was given him by Capadocious.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."

   Navigatus Tsarina
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 12:59 pm
   Subject: Re: THE CONFERRING OF NEW TITLES

   Congratulations Everyone!! Well deserved and job well done!!


   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "michellecostin <darkdesires@...>" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 1:18 pm
   Subject: Re: My Oaths

   My dearest Lucius, how you humble me time and again with your words.
   I am not capable of being quite as eloquent as you in this, but
   Iwould have you know..
   You are the keeper of my heart. My strength and backbone and a safe
   harbour for me to take my worries and fears. I will stand beside you
   for as long as the sun rises and sets, as long as the moon and the
   stars shine. You will always have me here to offer you the same
   comfort and strength.

   I hope that my fellow Ferrymen can see what a true leader you are to
   all of us, for I am proud to call you My Lord, my husband, my love..
   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "Michael <mcjstar0007@...>" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 4:04 pm
   Subject: My Oath
   "I, Krace, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all Capadocians who seeketh aid to reach the secret
   places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I
   shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the
   propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship
   over this realm was given him by Capadocious."

   "I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of
   the other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the
   peaceful guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice
   my soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that
   seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of
   their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his
   heart, Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I
   find strength and wisdom."

   Initiate Krace
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: cnspircy61@...
   Date: Wed May 7, 2003 4:07 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: THE CONFERRING OF NEW TITLES

   I thank my Lord and Lady for this great honor, and I will continue to
   strive to
   do my best for the House and the Clan.
   Tracker Kilashayne
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan
   By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
   shall I find strength and wisdom.
   From: Phoenix Fire <Vampire_PhoenixFire@...>
   Date: Thu May 8, 2003 2:04 am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] My Oath

   "I, PhoenixFire, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage
   for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the
   City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take them
   across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation of the
   lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was
   given him by Capadocious.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom."
   Initiate PhoenixFire
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Clan Capadocious

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu May 8, 2003 2:10 am
   Subject: MY OATH


   I, evilive_inc, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any and all souls who seeketh aid to reach the secret
   places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I
   shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the
   propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship
   over this realm was given him by Capadocious. I also pledge to steel
   myself against the ever-present threat of the other clans, to thwart
   the actions of those inimical to the peaceful guidance of souls to
   their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if necessary in the
   defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed upon my
   brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and import to
   our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.




   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom


   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu May 8, 2003 2:08 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] THE CONFERRING OF NEW TITLES


   My Dear Lord Lucius: I'm proud of you being proud of me, LOL. I can
   assure you, my Mistress Lady Ophelia, my Magister Chapelablaze and the
   rest of my brethren within The Ferrymen that I'll keep on with my hard
   work, the same that has led me to this promotion, and I'll honour my
   new title.
   As far as I had never pronounced The Oath of the Lamp before, cos of
   being here before it was stated, then I'll pronounce it for the First
   and Only time, on both boards, to back up with words my observation of
   The Oath in practice

   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   P.S.: What about the scythes?

   From: "Lori Rew <ravensongof2@...>" <ravensongof2@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 2:41 am
   Subject: A gift
   Calling all fellow Ferrymen. Due to my own miscalculations, I am
   stuck at and 57th carrying over 3000 coins. As I am out of action
   points and no where near a bank, It would be a great time to borrow
   coins from me. I would rather them go to a fellow Cap than to see
   another clan steel them... IM me at ravensong33.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Initiate ravensong
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 2:49 am
   Subject: What The F***????
   May I ask, to Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia, and to everyone here, as
   my brethren, what you think about Capadocious decission on releasing
   the Houses? I'm amazed, and not in a nice way.



   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 3:32 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] What The F***????

   I also was very devastated this morning when I read the post from
   Capadocious. I just couldn't believe it was happening. After talking
   with
   Lord Lucius I am certain that with this change we will become even
   grander.
   Lord Lucius is composing something to post in regards to what has
   happened
   and what will be happening in the future for our house and the other
   houses.
   I have no idea what these changes will be comprised of. Howerver I do
   have
   great confidence in Lord Lucius, as I am certain each and everyone of
   us
   does. Because of this I have no worries. Changes happen for a reason,
   sometimes for the worst and sometime for the better. My feeling is
   that this
   change has happen for the better and will become an even stronger
   family
   unit.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Navigatus Tsarina
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 5:16 am
   Subject: A new era

   I, Lucius, one of the oldest Capadocians, I cannot hide the slight
   tear
   in my heart that Capadocious' post made. The truth is, Capadocious
   cannot rule the City and the Clan in the same time. He shall be the
   Prince of RavenBlack City. That is why he has decided to release the
   houses. Everything finds an end, I guess.
   What about us? As I have stated in my oaths, I will not abandon you.
   I'd like us to merge with Heimdag's and Lord Livingston's, for a new
   start. We will make a strong new clan that will run on the general
   concepts of being honorable and respectful in our actions.
   We will be three Clan Lords in the same clan, sitting in a council.
   Each will keep his House and his activities. We would have complete
   control of our own branch as that would make our members more
   comfortable. Then we could decide in council all actions that will be
   taken as a whole.
   If one of you doesn't want to follow me in this venture, I'll
   understand. You are free to go and I won't force anyone to follow me.
   I'm looking forward hearing from you your feelings and your final
   decision. Now is not the time to panic. Keep on your Ferrymen's
   activities and post on both Capadocious' board and Ferrymen's board,
   without `Capadocious Clan' in your signature. We will need some to
   time
   to get settled.

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 5:37 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A new era

   Lord Lucius: I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't waiting with
   anxiety for you to post. I'd be lying to you if I said your offer
   isn't interesting. And I'd be lying to you if I answered you right
   now, as far as I feel I need some time to make the right decission, as
   I did before when our former Clan Leader, Capadocious, asked me
   himself to join. It'd be an offense to take such an important
   decission so rapidly, because of its real importance.
   So, instead of lying to you, I'll ask you for some lil' time. Just
   that.
   I'm still a Ferryman but, you'll have to forgive my boldness by
   keeping my signature. I know Capadocious Clan no longer exists, but I
   still feel Capadocian to the bone, and I'll always be, at least, till
   I make my decission (Finally, if I can feel a Berserker, why can't I
   feel Capadocian? It's more an adjective than other thing, and we all
   know what it means). It's about feelings, not about titles.

   Faithfully yours.

   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 5:59 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A new era

   I, Tsarina, wish to continue in the service of our Lord Lucius, Lady
   Ophelia, The Ferrymen and all whom our Lord deems worthy. As you
   would not abandon us, I shall not abandon The Ferrymen.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Navigatus Tsarina
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocious Clan

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 7:28 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A new era


   I also have no plans to leave the Ferrymen. Lucius and Ophelia
   welcomed me back with open arms after our first Clan scandal, so I
   will not abandon them in this new adventure. I am apprehensive about
   the future, but I think that is to be expected, as it is with any new
   task.

   Magister Aaleeah
   Wicked Witch of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Ancient

   From: "Josh <altered984@...>" <altered984@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 11:24 am
   Subject: Re: A new era

   This will be a difficult time for us all, I'm sure, but it will not
   make us weaker, only stronger. We will overcome this recent turn of
   events together, our bond growing more and more powerful. We will
   need time to recover, and I am not about to leave the rest of you in
   this great time of need. My loyalty is to the Ferrymen, to my Lord,
   and to my Lady.


   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.
   Magister Altered
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri May 9, 2003 11:57 pm
   Subject: Strange Encounter

   I found this strange, when I signed on this AM I had the following
   messages from someone called miche. I came across this vampire while
   moving and miche had (0) BP.

   miche says "where is the nearest Pub??"
   miche says "WHERE IS THE NEAREST SHOP???"

   The vampire miche has drunk no pints of blood.
   Powers: None
   Distance: 2 squares away.
   miche is sire to no other vampires.
   miche's lineage runs as follows: shymel (62), BloodedBlues (45),
   Dyanna (136), pahtzer (641) and the master vampire What The (4140).

   miche's close siblings include: Bytore (3), Count Suckula (16),
   muffette (19) and bloody impalla (19).

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Navigatus Tsarina
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat May 10, 2003 1:00 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Strange Encounter
   Tsarina, I think that maybe by the time miche was in the same square
   than you, there was a human there, too, so seeing the message "Ask for
   the neariest Pub/Shop" he (maybe a newbie) thought that he should ask
   it by saying it... And when you logged in, you did read the message as
   if it was directed to you.

   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "Elder VcorinneV <saiyanct@...>" <saiyanct@...>
   Date: Sat May 10, 2003 1:33 am
   Subject: Re: Strange Encounter
   A fan of the Ferry? ;p

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.
   Elder VcorinneV
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Ravyn Ceredwen <Vampire_PhoenixFire@...>"
   <Vampire_PhoenixFire@...>
   Date: Sat May 10, 2003 1:18 am
   Subject: Re: A new era

   I, PhoenixFire, pledge to stay with The Ferrymen and continue in the
   service of Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia.

   Initiate PhoenixFire
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Former Capadocian
   From: "Elder VcorinneV <saiyanct@...>" <saiyanct@...>
   Date: Sat May 10, 2003 4:58 am
   Subject: Re: A new era

   Heimdag like the protector of my undead body while i'm running the
   streets of RavenBlack City like a proud ferrywoman?
   Yessssssssss! Definitly! *Interested glance* Mmwhahahaha!
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Elder VcorinneV
   Tracker for The Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun May 11, 2003 2:39 am
   Subject: A new name for a new clan

   Here are some of the names we found for the new clan, and I'd like to
   know which you like the most, as I care for your opinion.

   Trinity
   Amici Noctis
   Trident
   Rule of 3
   Alliance


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen

   P.S. Many thanks to evilive_inc for his suggestions!

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue May 13, 2003 10:46 am
   Subject: Congratulations and warning

   I'd like to congratulate the Ferrymen who are making the transition
   much more easier. Especially Aaleeah, Tsarina, Altered, evilive_inc
   and
   my beloved Ophelia, of course.
   BUT, for those who are not posting any locations, wake up. You'd
   better
   do it now, or you will not go through the transition at all.
   Thank you.

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue May 13, 2003 11:18 pm
   Subject: The new stronghold!!

   It has been decided, we will call ourselves the Amici Noctis. We have
   to make an official announcement, so please do not mention it, yet.
   I'll update the Oath of the Lamp and I'll tell you when to start
   posting to the new board and using your new signature.
   The stronghold our new clan is ready for you... are you ready for it?

     > http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/AmiciNoctis/

   Be prepared and join!

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen
   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed May 14, 2003 12:57 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The new stronghold!!

   My dear Lord Lucius, should we not be updating the data base there so
   it will be current when the headquarters open?

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Navigatus Tsarina
   The Ferrymen, House of Lucius

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed May 14, 2003 2:00 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The new stronghold!!

   I'm more than ready, Lucius!!
   More than prepared!!
   And I tried to join... but I'm still waiting for my membership to be
   approved, LOL!!



   ~*~ evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed May 14, 2003 4:46 pm
   Subject: Evil and Tsarina dark


   Please, do not post locations on the Amici's board, yet. We will have
   to wait 2 or 3 days until the other houses are ready. After that,
   it'll
   be officialized, we will have cool signatures and we will post
   locations there. Until then...

   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen

   rom: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Thu May 15, 2003 9:05 am
   Subject: Chapelablaze

   Sweet Chapelablaze, per Lord Lucius we are not supposed to be posting
   info at Amici Noctis yet. See the following message he addressed to
   evilive and myself today.
   http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ferryman/message/1227

   I assume that goes for you too. Maybe not, check with him to be sure.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Navigatus Tsarina
   The Ferrymen, House of Lucius

   From: "Josh <altered984@...>" <altered984@...>
   Date: Sat May 17, 2003 12:09 pm
   Subject: Necromancer

   How do they work? Need info asap




   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.
   Magister Altered
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Josh <altered984@...>" <altered984@...>
   Date: Sat May 17, 2003 12:19 pm
   Subject: Re: Necromancer

   Warning, this post will not be for the weak at heart, I am extremely
   angry right now. I just got Stamina 2, expecting to be able to see
   the necromancer as others have in the past to get some of my BP
   back. I visit the recently posted location of Potion Distillery, and
   to my surprise, no necromancer. In my confusion, I ask how they
   work, thinking I'm doing somethin wrong, but after searching the
   Capadocious message board in search of help, I find all you have to
   do is go to the shop and the necromancer will be there. However,
   there is no help for Altered. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COCK SUCKING
   FAGGOT ASS BITCH!!!!!! I WANT MY DAMN BP BACK!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go
   break something now. My apologies to those offended.



   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Magister Altered
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat May 17, 2003 1:59 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Necromancer

   Altered, don't be so altered * kidding*
   NEcromancer's work recovering from BP's lost iby getting staminaonly
   if you have been holy watered too.I'm not sure if it owrks both ways,
   I mean, first HW then Stamina, or viceversa. But as far as I know it
   doesn't work if you onl lose BP's by getting Stamina. That's what I
   could deduce form posts in Capadocious board. Hope it helps you a
   lil', atlast to understand why

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen - House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat May 17, 2003 11:42 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Necromancer

   So do you need to be holy watered first and then get staminia or can
   you get holy watered after getting staminia?
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Navigatus Tsarina
   The Ferrymen, House of Lucius

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun May 18, 2003 12:17 am
   Subject: Carthography project: 18 banks

   There are 200 banks in the City. We have 212 banks in our database and
   18 unverified... Trackers, time to make you a name.

   I need this list to be dissected:

   Beech/Cormorant 2nd/3rd
   Cormorant/Cedar 94th/95th
   Eagle/Elm 7th/8th
   Haddock/Holly 74th/75th
   Ire/Jet 31st/32nd
   Ire/Jet 42nd/43rd
   Ire/Jet 97th/98th
   Ivy/Jackal 79th/80th
   Jet/Jaded 48th/49th
   Malaise/Nickel 36th/37th
   Obsidian/Oppression 36th/37th
   Pine/Quail 42nd/43rd
   Ragweed/Squid 10th/11th
   Squid/Sycamore 10th/11th
   Squid/Sycamore 24th/25th
   Tapir/Teasel 41st/42nd
   Umbrella/Vulture 20th/21st
   Zestless/City Limits 77th/78th


   Lucius
   ~Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Mon May 19, 2003 4:54 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] I think it shouldn't... NEW SIGNATURE??
   It's only me or did you vchange your signature adding Amici Noctis?
   Are there any news about that?


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen - House of Lucius
   Berserker from the cradle
   Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon May 19, 2003 11:23 am
   Subject: We're moving!

   Time to move, Ferrymen. From now, do not post any more locations to
   the
   Cap board but to the Amici's and update it. Go and read the new Oath
   of
   the Lamp in the files section... I have updated it with more
   background
   and new signatures!

   Welcome to the Amici Noctis! The door is open, beds are made... :)

   Lucius
   Primus Portitor
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon May 19, 2003 2:37 pm
   Subject: Amici Noctis, "the Friends of the Night"

   On the blackest of Thursdays, Capadocious at his apogee, declared
   himself no longer the king of the Capadocious clan, but the ruler of
   the entire city and all the clans and vampires as the crowned Prince
   of
   RavenBlack. The Clan was disbanded and the Houses were released.

   Behind the clans stood the Amici Noctis, the "Friends of the Night;" a
   loose-knit network of counts, elders and some younger members who have
   proven themselves exceptionally capable in the Capadocious Clan, who
   have always conducted themselves with honour and respect, regardless
   of
   the actions of others.
   They usually render their name in whatever language most firmly
   indicates culture and authority. When ancient languages in the Middle
   East were still differentiating themselves from Proto-Indo-European,
   the Friends were "Brether Nokw." When Latin was the language of Empire
   (and then of scholarship after the Empire fell), they were the "Amici
   Noctis." When French was the universal European language for diplomacy
   and commerce, they were "Les Amis Noirs." In the last century or two,
   they have generally been "Friends of the Night" but they still like to
   call themselves the Amici.
   The Capadocious Clan was no more, and times were rough and uncertain.
   Arisen from the chaos, were two House leaders from the clan, the elite
   of the Amici, those who always survive. They were Lucius, Lord of the
   Ferrymen, and Heimdag, Lord of the Thieves.

   A third power was sought by them, The Scions of Thanatos. Briefly
   allied with the Capadocious clan, the Amici had seen the power they
   wielded in such a short span and knew them to be worthy of the Amici
   mantle.
   Gothic-Rose and Lord Livingston, the commanders of the Scions, had
   witnessed the honour and respect that the Amici had conducted
   themselves with in the previous clan, and thus agreed to a merging,
   forming a strong and unified alliance between the Amici Noctis and the
   Harbingers of Death. The Amici - reshaped as a clan equally led by the
   three houses, a triangle of alignments perfectly balanced...

   And so a new clan was born, a clan based on the general concepts of
   honor, respect, and loyalty:

   We are the Scions of Thanatos, sent out by death herself to cleanse
   the
   world of those who do not conduct themselves with honour and respect.
   Too long have the unworthy roamed this world, defiling it with their
   very thoughts and actions. The universe will no longer stand by and
   allow such filth to reign! However, for those of you who remain true
   to
   the universal concepts of honour, respect, and loyalty, we shall
   reward
   you appropriately and help you upon your way. Wherever you go, you
   will
   have a protector in the Scions and may call upon us in your time of
   need. Death can be a beautiful thing. As "honestus proeliator" and
   "honestus virago" I Lord Livingston and the Lady Gothic-Rose shall
   deliver the world into an age of honour, and respect. We will bring
   that which elevates us beyond the animals of the world back to the
   forefront of thought.
   We are the good side of the Amici Noctis.
   We are the wisdom of the sky, whose wind whispers the secrets of
   divine
   good and whose hurricanes cleanse the world of the unworthy.

   Lord Livingston & Gothic-Rose
   Honestus Proeliator & Honestus Virago
   Lord and Lady of the Scions of Thanatos
   Amici Nocits

   We are the Ferrymen. We are travelers and informants, scouts and
   spies.
   We are hard to spot, we excel at gathering information and we have a
   natural flair for sneakiness, unraveling the secrets of the City and
   disappearing as quickly as we came. The Ferrymen gossip network is a
   formidable clearinghouse of information.
   I, Lucius, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all Amici who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the
   City and to attain Transcendence. As Primus Portitor, "the First
   Ferryman", I shall take you across the ignorance river.
   We are the neutral side of the Amici Noctis.
   We are the mystery of the lake when the water's still.
   Lucius
   Primus Portitor
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   We, the Direptor Deus, are the ones that will help the new Amici gain
   powers or deny you the possibility. We know the streets as well as
   any;
   perhaps even better. At dusk, when night comes - we clear the earth of
   both blood and gold, those who get in our way will feel
   our strength. This I pledge and nothing more, as Conscelero, I will
   show you all the Ways of the Earth, and loyalty is your price!
   We are the evil side of the Amici Noctis.
   We are the power of earth, the shadows of darkness, everywhere and no
   where at once.

   Heimdag
   Conscelero
   Lord of the Thieves
   Amici Noctis

   These house ancient light,
   Overwhelming in parts three
   Their theft cast over all a twilight,
   Till they came to earth, sky and sea.

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 2:30 am
   Subject: New oath...

   As well as the Oath of the Lamp has changed and now we work for The
   Amici Noctis instead of the former Cap Clan, then I think it's
   necessary to "remake" and reassert our oaths in the "new" board, since
   though to The Ferrymen those oaths didn't change but they did for the
   Amici. (In fact they're new)
   But before doing it I'll wait for Lucius or Ophelia yes or no to this
   idea. So, M'lord and Lady, I expect for your answer

   Renewed
   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 9:29 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] New oath...

   In fact, I was hoping for this question to be asked. My answer is:
   yes!
   Thank you for this suggestion, and I will ask everyone to post his new
   oath (updated in the Oath of the Lamp) to both Amici's and Ferrymen's
   boards.
   Lucius
   Primus Portitor
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Josh <altered984@...>" <altered984@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 9:43 am
   Subject: Oath

   I, Altered, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all Amici who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take
   them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation
   of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this
   realm was given him by the Council of the Amici.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to
   feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth
   and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady
   Ophelia.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Magister Altered
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 9:30 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] New oath...

   You are right but you did wrong. You should have wait for my answer
   before taking this decision And you've just taken the wind out of
   evilive_inc's sails! The guy was being patient for once... *sigh*

   Lucius
   Primus Portitor
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Elder VcorinneV <saiyanct@...>" <saiyanct@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 9:40 am
   Subject: My Oath
   I, VcorinneV, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any and all Amici who seeketh aid to reach the secret
   places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment.
   As a Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river.
   I pledge myself to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord
   Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was given him by the
   Council of the Amici.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to
   feed upon my brothers.
   I pledge these things and all of their worth and import to our Lord
   Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Elder VcorinneV
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 10:19 am
   Subject: My Oath
   I, Aaleeah, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all Amici who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take
   them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation
   of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this
   realm was given him by the Council of the Amici.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to
   feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth
   and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady
   Ophelia.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Magister Aaleeah of The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Capadocian Ancient

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 11:17 am
   Subject: Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia

   Tsarina sinks to her knee's before Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia, her
   heart full of pain for any burden her actions have put upon them.
   Tsarina's lips tremble as she says "Please forgive me for being such a
   chienne and for being the cause of Lord Lucius rolling his eyes,
   throwing his hands up in the air and swearing. For I am certain that
   is what he did. I also apologize for tarnishing our beautiful new home
   with my tantrum."

   I hope that y'all to can accept my apology and if you do I will
   forever be in debt to both of you. I will strive to never be a problem
   child again.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.
   (I think I need to add some fuel to my lamp or have my eyes checked.)

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 11:30 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia

   Stand up, Tsarina. I am a merciful Lord, and I have forgiven you,
   already. Now, make me right and go back to work proudly.

   Lucius
   Primus Portitor
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 12:36 pm
   Subject: Oath

   I, evilive_inc, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any and all Amici who seeketh aid to reach the secret
   places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I
   shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the
   propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship
   over this realm was given him by the Council of the Amici.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 1:03 pm
   Subject: I'm a Legend


   I come from a deep mysterious place, to whisper my little Cheer.
   I'm a Legend from the Mystical Caves and I'm waving my banner here!

   You are the vampire Lucius (if this is not you, log out).
   You have drunk 4999 pints of blood.
   Your rank is Count - next rank at 5000 pints.
   & then...
   You are the vampire Lucius (if this is not you, log out).
   You have drunk 5001 pints of blood.
   Your rank is Legendary - next rank at 10000 pints.


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "tsarina_1968 <tsarina1@...>" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 1:31 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia

   Tsarina leans forward kissing the toe of his boot lightly and
   says "Thank you my Lord Lucius. You are most gracious and forgiving.
   I am forever in your debt."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Tue May 20, 2003 1:51 pm
   Subject: Oath


   I, Chapelablaze, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any and all Amici who seeketh aid to reach the secret
   places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I
   shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the
   propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship
   over this realm was given him by the Council of the Amici.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
   necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed
   upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth and
   import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^House of Lucius^v^
   ^v^Amici Noctis
   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed May 21, 2003 1:45 am
   Subject: Re: [AmiciNoctis] I'm a Legend

   My congrats to you, M'lord. Proud you should be, surely, of your new
   status.

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed May 21, 2003 2:37 am
   Subject: Amici: yes, Cap: no

   Please, everyone, do NOT post locations to the Capadocious board
   anymore. If you think you have a good reason to do so, ask me or
   Ophelia. It is the same thing for giving informations via Ym to the
   'outsiders'.



   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed May 21, 2003 3:24 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Amici: yes, Cap: no
   May I ask, M'lord, if it was my post about Ravenblack's Location what
   made you post this? Or was it another reason out of my concern?


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 12:25 pm

The Ferrymen History - May 2003 (cont.)
Code: Select all
From: cnspircy61@...
   Date: Wed May 21, 2003 5:42 pm
   Subject: Oath of the Lamp
   !
   I, Kilashayne, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any
   and all Amici who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of the City
   and to
   attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take them across the
   ignorance
   river. I pledge myself to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord
   Lucius,
   whose stewardship over this realm was given him by the Council of the
   Amici.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other
   clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls
   to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if necessary in the
   defense of
   these secrets from spies that seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge
   these
   things and all of their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the
   mistress of
   his heart, Lady Ophelia.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.


   Countess Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
   shall I find strength and wisdom.

   "Michael <mcjstar0007@...>" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Wed May 21, 2003 6:41 pm
   Subject: My Oath
   "I, Krace, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all Amici who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
   the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall
   take them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the
   propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship
   over this realm was given him by the Council of the Amici.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of souls to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul
   if necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to
   feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their worth
   and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart, Lady
   Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength
   and wisdom."

   Initiate Krace
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu May 22, 2003 12:51 pm
   Subject: True neutrality: the Ferrymen's alignment

   The Scions are the good side, the Ferrymen are the neutral side and
   the
   Thieves are the evil side of the Amici Noctis.

   The Ferrymen are True Neutral: they believe in the ultimate balance of
   forces, and they refuse to see actions as good or evil. Since the
   majority of people in the world make judgments, True Neutral
   characters
   are extremely rare. True Neutrals do their best to avoid siding with
   the forces of either good or evil, law or chaos. It is their duty to
   see that all of these forces remain in balanced contention. True
   Neutrals may find themselves involved into rather harmonized
   alliances.
   The Ferrymen have chosen the Amici Noctis. In this, they will stay
   loyal as long as good and evil are represented equally. The Ferrymen
   will steal coins for the good of the clan and give it back if they are
   asked politely to do so, but in lesser proportion, always in order to
   preserve a balanced contention as they are already acting for the good
   of others.


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis


   P.S. And, evilive_inc, if I hear the name of Beljeferon one more time
   from you, associated with me or my words, I will join the dark side
   and
   I'll cut your head clean off for good. By my name! =)

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu May 22, 2003 11:47 pm
   Subject: Re: [AmiciNoctis] True_neutrality:_the_Ferrymen's_alignment

   Sorry if I respectfully try to correct you, Lucius, but I was
   answering Heimdag's words (still, I wasn't meaning nothing even close
   to Heimdag looking like Beljie, for god's sake! Not even you!)
   From: "Elder VcorinneV <saiyanct@...>" <saiyanct@...>
   Date: Fri May 23, 2003 3:27 am
   Subject: Re: [AmiciNoctis] True_neutrality:_the_Ferrymen's_alignment

   I hope so evilive_inc. *raising her right eyebrow*
   Heimdag is really far to look like Beljeferon. *blushing dark red*
   Naughty me, ah lala. *giggles*

   Elder VcorinneV
   French-speaking Mistress Vampire
   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat May 24, 2003 1:18 pm
   Subject: Re: [AmiciNoctis] Re: Can someone enlighten me?

   VERY IMPORTANT! Never attack another vamp with one of your clones!
   That
   could be reported to RavenBlack and he would delete all of your vamps
   instantly.


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun May 25, 2003 7:35 am
   Subject: Job Well Done Corrine

   Corrine, your Magister Aaleeah sings high praises for your work on
   confirming locations of banks in your sector. I would like to say on
   behalf of our Lord Lucius, myself and all the members of the Clan that
   you are doing a wonderful job and we are proud of you! Keep up the
   good work !

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed May 28, 2003 12:52 pm
   Subject: Pazuzus Mummy

   I don't know if anyone cares, but since we have been talking about
   it...


   Pazuzus Mummy (216) sighted at Buzzard & 57th


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 12:44 pm

The Ferrymen History - June 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - June 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 1, 2003 10:19 am
   Subject: Re: [AmiciNoctis] Re: I guess the Trinity knows why...

   Shit seems to always happen when I'm away! Their post on the RBB is
   ridiculous.
   For now, I'll ask my Ferrymen not to attack but to focus on
   information. Shops and Discount will be vital information for Scions
   and Thieves during the war. And we have an advantage to keep, Bloodie
   likes me. He said he wouldn't attack the Ferrymen unless they attack
   the Archangels.
   Don't worry, VcorinneV, I'm taking care of Vampire B. You will be
   avenged darling, but do not react. It's about war, not vendetta.


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis


   P.S. I'm still busy IRL, but I'll be in and out until Monday.

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Jun 3, 2003 7:46 am
   Subject: Re: [AmiciNoctis] Re: I guess the Trinity knows why...
   Done.
   VcorinneV, you've been avenged and you should receive some coins soon,
   so you can recover.
   I'm going to upload the screenshots in the files section.

   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis


   dimanche 1 juin 2003, √  12:22 pm, Elder VcorinneV <saiyanct@...>
   a √©crit :

     > Ok, i try to stay calm... Grr. Ahhhh! I need a drink, bartender
     a
     > blood wine and a shop's location! NOW! ;)
     >
     > Thank you Lucius...
     >
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.
     >
     > Elder VcorinneV
     > Tracker for The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Amici Noctis
     >
     > French-speaking Mistress Vampire


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Jun 4, 2003 11:53 am
   Subject: Head games

   It is time for me to clarify the situation about us and the Church of
   Blood. I did say 'no' to BloodSpawn when he asked me to give the
   Church
   a continuous information. I will not spread our hard work to the four
   winds. Heimdag advised me to ask coinage in exchange - he is the
   Thief,
   after all - and that's what I did with the full consent of the Council
   of the Amici. The reaction of the Church was fast: war.
   All the rest is head games. Because we are both veterans, I still like
   Bloodie but he is not trustable. He lied many times. He said that they
   were sent by Capadocious, that they were a good clan fighting an evil
   clan, that I approved an attack on Corinne (!),... What you can read
   on
   the Capadocious board is just disinformation. On the Cap board we
   decided to appear weaker than we are and to garner sympathy from the
   CoB members and previous Cap claners, to make them feel bad from
   attacking us and thus persuade them to leave BS in the dust.
   This war is a nonsense and it makes me sad to fight my brothers, the
   former Capadocians. We're doing our best to sort things out.
   Things are not what they seem, trust no one but your own. Trust me.



   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Jun 4, 2003 1:32 pm
   Subject: Conferring of new titles

   Ferrymen, I salute your hard work, in this time of crises. For extreme
   dedication to the House, it is my distinct honor to promote the
   Initiate Krace. The second promotion will go to the Novitiate Nazgul,
   who has revealed himself a member full of promises.

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Chapelablaze, Magister of
   the
   Inland, I confer these Titles to the following individuals:
   **Krace, Tracker

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Altered, Magister of the
   West, I confer this Title to the following individual:
   **Nazgul, Initiate

   Nazgul, you are invited to post your oath (from the Oath of the Lamp)
   to the Amici's and to the Ferrymen's boards.

   To remind you all who is who, I've uploaded in the Files section 'The
   Ferrymen's Office', a list with your names, titles and assignments.

   I am very proud of you all. Keep up the good work!


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Jun 6, 2003 10:52 am
   Subject: Happy

   I am feeling happy, sloppy and I want to have lots of fun. It has been
   a fun filled day for me and I hope it has for each and everyone of the
   Mighty, Mighty Ferrymen.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 7, 2003 10:56 am
   Subject: WAR IS OVER

   We succeeded in putting an end to this absurd conflict; we will not
   fight our 'cousins' from the Church of Blood. At this time, a treaty
   is
   being made and here are the terms:
   CoB will by this Treaty:

   -CoB will clear an area of all RP-vamps, the Amici's haven, size 20X20
   squares, and tell them to leave at all times, and make sure they do by
   whatever means, the Amici at place will notify the CoB of trespassers.
   -CoB will hunt down anyone that steals from an Amici, that could
   provide the CoB with a screenshot of the offense. The CoB will send a
   screenshot back to the victim of the offenser, zeroed, or be given
   the money back.
   -CoB will hunt down any vampire that attacks an Amici in any way, if
   provided with a screenshot of the offense.
   -No member of the CoB will ever talk about the Amici as
   allies/partners
   or that there is an agreement between the Amici and
   the CoB. This should be denied at all times.

   Amici will by this Treaty:

   -Make sure that the CoB will have up to date information at all times.


   Now, I would like to hear from each one of you. What are your
   feelings,
   your opinions, your fears, your hopes,...?
   The Ferrymen have a voice in this case, so speak!



   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 7, 2003 12:45 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER
   IMHO:
   CoB part:
   1- I can't see how would the CoB do these things for us keeping secret
   that we're allies. I mean, if they zero someone for robbing an Amici,
   won't they tell that pyre why? How would they get the money back, an
   Amici money, not theirs? Same with attacks and haven stuff ("Keep
   away, this place belongs to the Amici... but we aren't allies"?)

   2- We were supossed to defend ourselves from this kinda things,
   robbery, attacks, and so. The Scions with Thieves and even Ferrymen's
   help would do it, as it has been stated. Now with this treaty, we
   won't defend by ourselves but ask outsider warriors to do it? I would
   rather prefer a support in case of needed, but to handle things by
   ourselves first.

   Amici part
   First, I feel as hiring our work. We are maybe unique because of our
   quality, experience and ways of working, but any Clan could try
   building its own information house. As well as any Clan can organize
   its attack house, organization, tactics or so... This way, I see
   almost fake the fact of Cap Clan not being anymore. I mean, officially
   it is over, but it still would be working as the same Clan. Next step
   would be exchanging "services" with Clan Brujah, The Dojo, Mob
   Syndicate, and so... I miss former times when we were all one, but
   supossedly that time is over and we entered a new era. Acting like
   this, the new era concept would almost be as fake as Cap Clan end...
   Capadocious said it and most of us agreed, time for challenges is
   coming, sticking ALL together (not two or three or four houses, but
   ALL) we wouldn't be allowing challenges to come, situations to
   surprise us...

   Anyway, these are just my opinions, I'm not trying to change anyone's
   mind nor to criticize and say "that's bulls**t". I'm not even
   proposing another curse of action to take. I like the idea of not
   being in war with the CoB, not for fear but for... respect to our
   past? Yeah, I could say so. But I was kind on the idea of having some
   action too...

   Once more, just my opinons, no more than that.


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 7, 2003 12:59 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER

   It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. However it seems to me
   that they got what they wanted to begin with. Which means their little
   war plan worked.

   Plus I am like evilive, I can't see them keeping their mouths shut
   about the treat.

   How will we be giving them the info they want?

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 7, 2003 11:34 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER
   I think the first part about the "haven" is silly since we are all
   over the map, but the rest is ok, I guess. Why must we (they) deny an
   alliance though? I think that information should've been provided to
   all former members of our family this entire time, and this "war" was
   silly and avoidable. Now remember, you asked for opinions. You now
   have mine.

   Magister Aaleeah

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 7, 2003 1:50 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER
   Won't people be able to eventually figure out that treaty with them.
   If a lot of Amici or congregated in a small area and we ask them to
   leave and then the CoB attacks them, it seem pretty obvious to me.
   Maybe I have misunderstood what you were saying about the 20x20 square
   place.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 7, 2003 2:19 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER


   That's what I've mentioned to Heimdag who is the author of this
   treaty.
   This is far from perfect, but I want to know your opinion on the
   subject before I make my decision. I don't want to fight any former
   capadocian, but should we give the CoB our information?


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis
   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 2:21 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER

   I agree with you about the first part, but you must know that we can't
   merge all of the former capadocian houses into one clan... we'd have
   to
   call it the "Capadocious Clan II, the return of the revenge". So, to
   avoid that, we'll stay a triumpherate and the Ferrymen will work for
   the Amici, our new family. Of course, we won't fight our "cousins",
   the
   rest of the former members, but do we have to work for more than one
   clan?

   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 5:15 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER

   I, for one, am just glad that there is a treaty and an end to the
   war. I do not like fighting my friends and former bretheren. I do
   not have a problem giving information to them and using their
   services from time to time.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 5:52 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER

   So, let me see if I've got this right...the proposal is that we give
   CoB info, and they avenge our attacks and thefts. I don't know about
   you guys, but that does not appeal to me, as I am rarely robbed and
   almost never attacked. It's like when your Grandma gives you a sweater
   for your birthday...it's sweet, but you'll never wear it. I like it
   better when she gives me money. Hmm...why don't we charge a weekly fee
   for our services? I, for one, always need money!

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^House of Lucius^v^
   ^v^Amici Noctis^v^

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 7:05 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER

   Of course we always need coin, becuase we are constantly spending it
   to gain an incredible amount of information. To look at it one way,
   and not to sound arrogant, the Ferrymen are a power unto themselves.
   There is no other group that is as fast, efficient and thourough in
   gathering information and thus, that makes us desirable. It really
   does not matter how many others put together somthing like us, they
   will never achieve what we have, and in so little time. We surpassed
   what even the Mists were quite some time ago. However, I do not
   think it wise to ask CoB to pay for our services. For one, I do not
   think that they will go for that. Secondly, I think that they would
   take offense to that, which in turn would cause another conflict.
   There are alot of you that think it perfectly acceptable to provide
   information to the CoB, and I am not going to say one way or another
   how I feel about that. But are these the choices we face:

   Busting our asses for two Clans, working twice as hard to get the
   information out to two groups, that in exchange are offering
   us "protection", which, unless I am mistaken is what we have the
   Scions for.
   Or:
   Refusing to provide them with information and risking them waging war
   on our new clan, with the exclusion of us.

   And if the 'alliance' goes into effect, and CoB does what the
   proposed treaty says they will do, how will we remain disassociated
   with them? If we become tied to them, will we be targeted for
   attacks....guilt by association...because of their previous and most
   likely future actions? Will the new clan that we are trying so hard
   to build be destroyed over old ties?

   Please remember that these are simply things that I think must be
   taken into account with this issue.

   It is a delicate situation dear Ferrymen and one that requires great
   thought. Perhaps there is a median that we have not yet come up with
   so if any of you have any suggestions on what can be done to keep
   this equal to all of the parties involved, as Lucius said, feel free
   to post them.

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen

   From: "Elder VcorinneV" <saiyanct@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 7:47 am
   Subject: Re: WAR IS OVER

   My Lord, my Lady and brothers/sisters of Ferrymen,

   ~~ Maybe i misunderstood the goals of Amici Noctis and the events of
   this past month.

   The Capadocious Clan is no more by the wish of Capadocious. He
   disbanned the Houses. And BloodSpawn said "Yes but 3 Houses joined
   and they re-create the Cap Clan." and he put forward this reason to
   justify his attack on Amici Noctis. (Message 30410 from RBB) But that
   was a lie. (Message 30754 and 30907 from RBB)

   I will not talk about the attack on Heimdag and Lord Livingstone but
   about the real reason of CoB's attack on me as a Ferrymen.
   From the mouth of BS during our conversation:
   [sin_gekido (1:25:38): we had to attack one of the ferrymen to show
   that you are not protected]

   Don't misunderstand my opinion, i love some Archangels; i had an
   friendship with Vampire B (i don't know right now if this friendship
   still exist after all this mess), i still have a strong friendship
   with reach who declared that i will not hit a Ferrymen, i have
   respect for biberman who left the CoB, i have respect for EvilBill
   who seems respectful but i have a problem with the manners of their
   leader BloodSpawn.

   I didn't received 47 scrolls and 3 vials to see the Ferrymen sell
   like a packet and i consider this Treaty between Amici Noctis and CoB
   like that.
   I vote 'no' to the poll. I would have said 'yes' if BloodSpawn had a
   continuous argument with Amici Noctis but he answered to the
   first 'no' by scrolls and vials on Lord Heimdag, Lord Livingstone and
   a Ferrymen.

   ~~ Now to argue on the Treaty:

   Amici Noctis will by this Treaty:
   -Make sure that the CoB will have up to date information at all times.
   There was a proposition; If you want an info and that you aren't an
   Amici Noctis, pay the work of the Ferrymen.
   I think it was fair, i'm an Amici Noctis and i work for my Clan.
   The Amici Noctis aren't the Freedom Trade Alliance and the Ferrymen
   aren't the Mists!
   If BloodSpawn had a problem with the fact to pay the Amici, he had
   the choice to take the info in FTA but he prefered to attack Amici
   members to have the info of the Ferrymen.

   CoB will by this Treaty:
   - CoB will clear an area of all RP-vamps, the Amici's haven, size
   20X20 squares, and tell them to leave at all times, and make sure
   they do by whatever means, the Amici at place will notify the CoB of
   trespassers.

   I'm not sure to understand what you mean by the first point. Are the
   Amici Noctis under troubles with the others Clans? I see that we have
   a problem with one Clan and it's CoB. If an Amici has a problem with
   a vampire, isn't it the role of Scions to take this problem in
   charge? Or maybe the Thieves? Or maybe the Ferrymen who have the
   ability to deal with this kind of problem? If you want i ask a new
   status in Ferrymen and instead to be a Ferrymen who gives info, i can
   be a Ferrymen who gives scrolls and vials to protect her brothers and
   sisters.

   - CoB will hunt down anyone that steals from an Amici, that could
   provide the CoB with a screenshot of the offense. The CoB will send a
   screenshot back to the victim of the offenser, zeroed, or be given
   the money back.
   - CoB will hunt down any vampire that attacks an Amici in any way, if
   provided with a screenshot of the offense.

   Like evilive_inc already said; [We were supossed to defend ourselves
   from this kinda things, robbery, attacks, and so. The Scions with
   Thieves and even Ferrymen's help would do it, as it has been stated.
   Now with this treaty, we won't defend by ourselves but ask outsider
   warriors to do it? I would rather prefer a support in case of needed,
   but to handle things by ourselves first.]

   - No member of the CoB will ever talk about the Amici as
   allies/partners or that there is an agreement between the Amici and
   the CoB. This should be denied at all times.

   *Raising my right eyebrow.* BloodSpawn is a professional liar, maybe
   it's the only point that he will respect.

   Now, my Lord, my Lady and brothers/sisters of Ferrymen, you know my
   opinion.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Demon of Starlight VcorinneV
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 9:36 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WAR IS OVER

   I personally don't think it should be put to a vote. I think that our
   Leaders should be the ones that decide what is best for our clan. I
   have voted no and then I changed it to yes.

   I have never been attacked by anyone. I have had coins stolen from me,
   but that doesn't make me mad since I steal from people. If we need
   protection Lord Lucius, Lord Livingston and Lord Heimdag will protect
   us. I don't want a war, but I don't want to have been bullied into
   giving them info.

   If we do the treaty then I will start reporting every time someone
   steals from me or I am hurt with an SoT by someone scrolling someone
   else and I will expect the CoB to go after that person, no matter the
   amount of coinage they stole from me or whom they were really
   scrolling.

   People will eventually figure out we have an agreement with them. Some
   of their members will leave at sometime or another and will tell
   others about the agreement. When this agreement is known people will
   say we are just Capadocians masqurading as Amici Noctis.

   Now that I have said all this I am wanting to vote "No" again.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 9:42 am
   Subject: Major Decision Making

   I think that when there is a major decision to be made or perhaps even
   monthly we should be invited to the council meetings. That way we can
   attend and express our concerns and desires. Then the heads of the
   council can meet privately and make wiser decision. Not that unwise
   decision have been made, I just think they will be better with input.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 10:24 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Major Decision Making

   Thank you Tsarina, for this excellent suggestion! You're fired.
   Seriously, that hurts a bit. As far as I can remember, I've always
   asked you and listened to your concerns and desires. And that's what
   I'm asking you today: to express your thoughts about the CoB. I
   consider myself as the first among equals and my rule is far from
   autocratic. Of course, my final decision will just be that- final.
   But,
   heh, I'm the Lord...


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 8, 2003 10:50 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Major Decision Making

   I'm sure that each time our opinions are asked for, the final decision
   is in a bigger or smaller part, taken after hearing them, as well as
   surely each Leader does in their houses. Maybe all of us in the
   Council would make a mess, lots of people talking, LOL. But I'm sure
   your final decision (of you three Lords) will be taken, if not in a
   democratic way, after thinking a lot about your people's opinions.

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   rom: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:31 pm
   Subject: The Ferrymen's Oath of Loyal Affirmation

   Click Here!
   It has been a tumultuous fight between our heart and our brain, to
   make
   a decision concerning our position on the Church of Blood. I must say
   that the brain wins on the heart; we will not give continuous
   information to the Church of Blood, as long as we, the Ferrymen, are
   part of the Amici Noctis. BloodSpawn and I agree that there should be
   no war because of it. The Capadocious clan has been disbanded by his
   fonder himself and even if we do care for our "cousins", the former
   Capadocians, our new home and family is the Amici Noctis clan. This is
   where we stand.

   Lucius invites Heimdag and Lord Livingston to clasp their hands with
   his around a double-edged blade, while making this oath:

   "Blood for blood, bone for bone, life for life, until only we stride
   the earth. Heimdag, Lord Livingston, my life is in your hands; my
   blood
   is in your veins. Hold me well and I will lend you my strength; break
   your bond and may the three of us perish. Friendship I swear to you,
   an
   oath of clasped hands and shared hearts."
   Lucius turns to the Amici's assembly and says:

   "As the sun guards the day, as the moon and the stars watch by night,
   as the earth upholds the natural order, so do I guard, watch and
   support the Amici Noctis. Let weakness of eye and ear and limbs claim
   my people, the Ferrymen, and me if we fail to remain true to this
   clan.
   Friends of the Night, our hand to your service, our heart to your
   cause, our very soul to your enlightenment!
   This I so swear.
   As the river to the sea, as the seed to the tree, as the stone to the
   mountain, so do I now recognize myself in you. From this day forward,
   I
   am of your blood, and you are of my family. I swear to offer you my
   wisdom, my love and my regard. Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.

   Amici, it fills my heart to call you brothers."

   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:33 pm
   Subject: Bloooood

   ~Whistles to himself with a smirk as he struts past Lucius on the
   board on blood count~

   Hmm...you seem to be slowing down my lord...

   ~laughs mischeviously as he dissapears into the shadows before he
   gets some holywater dumped on himself~
   Count Krace

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:08 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Bloooood

   Whatever that post means... I'm going to kill you for good if you
   don't
   update the database soon.



   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:43 pm
   Subject: The Ferrymen's Map!!

   I, Sodakk and the Ferrymen are proud to announce that the most updated
   and complete map ever, the Ferrymen's Map, is now available! Now
   showing in the Files section of a database near you... Enjoy!


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis


   (FOLLOWING POSTS - ALL Away, back, away)

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Subject: Away, back, away,... dark_lucius

   I'm doomed. I just came back home and I have to go again. *sigh*
   Thievery and banks... I wish it could be that easy (and legal) to get
   coins in real life...
   I'll be back on wednesday. Sorry.

   ~Lucius

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   I'll miss yoooooou...

   going crazy...not...going crazy...not...gooooone...

   *sniff sniff* Runs to the corner and hides...

   ~ophelia


   ps~have a safe trip! xxxxxoooooo

   From: JessicaLOD@...

   *finds Ophelia in the corner and gives her a big hug* I'll be here if
   you need me...Care to join me in a bong hit? That always helps me to
   feel better. *makes a gesture with her eyes toward her bedroom where,
   through the door, you can see a beautiful, blood red hand-blown glass
   bong on the nightstand beside her coffin*

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   *pulls a flask of vintage blood wine from behind her back* I don't
   smoke but I stole this from the barman after I beat him over the head
   for his fashion advise....would you care to join me?
   *tips the bottle up and takes a very unlady like swig and looks around
   for the other Ladies of the Harem*

   *sniff*

   opehlia

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>

   Altered approaches ophelia and Chapelablaze, sniffing the air
   rapidly. "Do I smell what I think I smell? By the way, you'll be
   just fine ophelia." He too hugs her.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Count Altered
   Magister of the West
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>

   Have a good and safe trip my Lord. You will be missed, who will I
   turn to when I need to have a man-to-man talk?

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Count Altered
   Magister of the West
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~strolls up towards Ophelia and Chapelablaze with a look of concern
   on his face as he sees Ohpelia's distraught look~
   My lady... Anything I could do to help cheer you up? Perhaps some
   other sort of euphoric drug? A glass of Absinthe? A ride in my
   carriage through the country? A black rose from my garden to remind
   you how our Lord Lucius' black heart beats only for you? If there is
   anything do not hesitate to ask your servant.

   ~turns to Chapelablaze~

   If you don't mind, I would like to try your bong? I have some
   premium marijuana we could smoke in it.

   Count Krace

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   <hiccup> *sniff* I think that smell is what you think it is...*sigh*
   want some <hiccup> blood wine? I've got lots of it from beating the
   barmen over the head for smart ass remarks *slaps hand over mouth and
   looks for evilive* Shhhh...don't tell evil I said a bad
   word...*giggles*
   I know I'll be fine....*sigh*
   <looks around for Tsarina and Corrine and then offers the bottle to
   Altered and Chapelablaze>

   ophelia

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   <hiccup> No thank you Krace...my wine is fine and Im pretty
   comfortable right now where Im at..want some <hiccup> blood wine?
   *beams at the Magisters and Krace happily*


   ophelia

   From: JessicaLOD@...

   *takes a drink from the flask* Wow! Nice work my Lady, thanks. *hands
   her bong to Krace* Pack it up. Altered, care to join? This bowl is in
   honor of our Lord, Lucius. May he have a safe, brief *winks at
   Ophelia* trip!

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~takes the bong and the flask from Chapelablaze and takes a huge
   swig of the flask and grins as he hands it back to Chapelablaze,
   also handing back a full one so the drinking can continue as he
   pulls out yet another, different flask of high quality vodka and
   pours it into the bong and then pulls out a fat sack of nuggets and
   packs and enormous bowl before putting his stash away and then
   lighting up and filling the entire chamber with thick smoke before
   drawing it in and passing the bong over to Chapelablaze~

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   *batts eyelashes at Chapelablaze*
   I try...to attack as many barmen as I can when no one is looking..damn
   them...<hiccup> *takes another swig of the bottle and starts to sing
   under her breath*
   Ooooooooohhhhh....there was a man from Nantucket he had a *cough
   cough* as big as a bucket....<hiccup> *cough cough*

   ophelia

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   <stands up and starts to glide gracefully across the room> *hiccup*
   <trips and falls face first into the mound of silk and velvet pillows
   on the floor>
   *laughs hysterically* This is where I wanted to be anyhow... *rolls
   over onto her back and stares at pretty coloured lights above her*

   ophelia

   From: JessicaLOD@...

   *draws in a big hit, filling her lungs with the sweet smoke. Says to
   Krace through her teeth, trying to hold in her hit* Wow, the vodka
   adds a nice touch. *exhales upward and holds the bong out in Altered's
   direction.* Want any? *takes another drink from the flask, and returns
   two to Ophelia* No, my Lady, you're not seeing double already, one of
   them is from our wonderful tracker here. *Pulls Krace close and gives
   him a hug with her free arm*
   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~chuckles merrily as he watches Ophelia takes another hit from the
   bong before sneaking over to her and blowing a huge gout of smoke at
   her as he snags the flask for a swig before slipping it back into
   her hand quickly with a grin~

   We're gonna get you a contact high, you'll giggle even more...

   Count Krace

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>
   Takes the bong carefully from Chapelablaze as it's very valuable
   material. He takes an enormous hit, holding it as long as
   possible. "Ahhhhhhh, the sweet taste of the cheeba." Altered passes
   the bong back to Krace. "Good selection my friend, this goes out to
   my Lord and Lady."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Count Altered
   Magister of the West
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   *sniff* you stay away from me with that bong thingy! I dont smoke~
   <takes another drink from her flask of blood wine and looks at the
   other in her hand> *grins at Chapelablaze, Altered and Krace from
   across the room*
   When you three are donem here is a snack for you.
   *claps her hands rather awkardly and a small group of humans enter the
   room*
   Just keep it neat people <hiccup>

   ophelia

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   <the room starts swirling>
   *yawns and closes her eyes~decides to dream about Lucius while he is
   away and smiles softly*

   Im going to take a nap now <yawns, looking around for Tsarina and
   Corrine> Wake me when they get here. You three have fun!

   Opehlia
   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~hugs Chapelablaze back and takes another huge hit off the bong and
   exhales before taking another swig of the flask of blood~

   I'm s'glad ya all like tha blood and cheeba. It's good to enjoy it
   with my family of kin. Sweet dreams to ye M'lady.

   Count Krace

   From: JessicaLOD@...

   *walks over to the humans and sniffs around* Ah, A positive, and a hot
   one too! Thanks Ophelia! I think I'll have more fun with this one than
   you might have expected. *walks to her bedroom with her human in tow
   and closes the door behind them. through the door you can hear the
   faint crack of a whip, followed by muffled screaming*

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~laughs as he listens to Chapelablaze's fun a bit before securing
   the bong and making sure it's safe and then selecting one of the
   females and wooing her with his charm and power to return to his
   room for a night of passionate lovemaking, and of course a snack at
   the end to regain his strength~

   Count Krace

   From: cnspircy61@...

   *appears from the midst of a swirl of smoke*
   "Oh please tell me i haven't missed Lady Ophelia, has she gone to bed
   already??"
   *sighs* "I have missed her so dearly. This is what happens when you
   spend too
   much time away... "
   *looks like she's about to cry, but pulls out cartons of Israeli
   cigarettes,
   Cuban cigars, caskets of Russian vodka, Greek ouzo, Italian grappa and
   the rest
   of her 'stash' from Jamaica.*
   "might as well live it while i can.... but I came to see my Lady and
   i'm not
   going ANYWHERE until i get to. everyone, help youself if you care too,
   i can't
   finish this all myself!! alright, well, i could. but i'd rather have
   some fun
   with my brothers and sisters!
   (the long lost)
   Countess Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
   shall I find strength and wisdom.

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   *opens her eyes and sees Kilashayne looking around*
   Psssst~Kilashayne <pats mounds of pillows> C'mere and sit by me. I've
   <hiccup> missed you.

   *sniff sniff*

   opehlia

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>

   *a strange whisper in evilive_inc's voice tone comes through the air
   from the Amici poker room to Altered ear*
   ME?
   evilive_inc

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~as he steps out of the room he occupied for the night and licks his
   lips clean of some blood~
   As have I my dear Kilashayne. It's been far too long since I've seen
   your lovely face.

   ~walks over to the ladies and hugs Kilashayne and then bows to
   Ophelia~

   I must thank you for that snack my lady, quite delicious. I will
   leave you two be if you wish to be left alone.

   Count Krace

   From: cnspircy61@...


   *flops down on the pillows next to the beautiful Lady Ophelia*
   "YAY!!!! I have missed you terribly, i fear i have been gone for far
   too long."
   *throws her arms around Ophelia and hugs tightly*
   "Unfortunately, i can't stay long. my studies demand much of my time,
   but i will
   never be too far away, and always near if i'm needed."
   *Cuddles closer and snuggles into her goregeous hair*
   for now, i think you might have the right idea, i think i'll just nap
   here for a
   moment....


   Countess Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
   shall I find strength and wisdom.

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>

   Tsarina yawns as she enters the room, embrassed she glances quickly
   around and is happy that no one saw her yawn. Her eyes fall upon Lady
   Ophelia and Kilashayne napping on the pillows. Tsarina decides to join
   them, sinking to her knees on the pillows above their heads she curls
   her body around both of them and falls asleep.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~smiles as he watches the trio from the corner, keeping a careful
   eye upon the important women of his family while their Lord is away,
   a pipe in hand, smoking a rich, sweet tobacco, his other hand
   resting on the hilt of an ancient samurai sword under his cloak as
   he watches the room quietly~

   Count Krace

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   *laughs* 'I missed you too dear.'
   *gives Kilashayne a big hug and then falls back onto the pillows, one
   arm still around Kila*
   <drifts off to sleep again>

   ophelia


   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   "Tsarina decides to join them, sinking to her knees on the pillows
   above their heads she curls her body around both of them and falls
   asleep."

   Ophelia opens her eyes and tilts her head up to see Tsarina curled
   around her and Kilashayne. With a soft smile she reaches up~takes
   some strands of Tsarinas silky hair between her fingers, and with a
   small wave to Krace and the others in the room falls back into a
   restless sleep.

   Ophelia

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>

   After waking up from his stoner daze, Altered stands up and begins
   wandering around aimlessly, laughin hysterically. "Excuse me, can I
   have a drink," he asks the wall, then collapses and passes out once
   more.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Count Altered
   Magister of the West
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~smiles softly as he sees Ophelia rouse slightly and returns her
   wave with one of his own. He takes a couple more puffs off his pipe,
   rolling the rich tobacco smoke off his tongue. Laughs as he watches
   Altered stumble around and pass out again, continuing to watch over
   the group quietly~

   Count Krace

   JessicaLOD@...

   *Chapelablaze comes in from one of her not-so-fruitful thieving sprees
   and sees Altered mumbling to the wall in his sleep. She laughs to
   herself and shakes her head.* Oh, Altered, only you could make the
   floor look so comfortable. *She kneels on the pillows and softly
   kisses Ophelia, Tsarina, and Kilashayne on the cheek* Sweet dreams,
   sisters. *She then rises, walks over to Krace, and wraps her arm
   around his waist* Is that a sword under your cloak, or...wait that's
   just too cheesy...I'm not even going to go there. *kisses Krace on the
   cheek* I'll be in my coffin if anybody needs me.

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~chuckles and hugs Chapelablaze back~

   Wellll... It -could- be both you know? And you could stay here and
   keep me company. Though I could go with you and keep you company in
   that lonely coffin and say I "need" you...

   ~kisses her on the cheek in return and then winks meaningfully but
   playfully at her~
   Though I best stay here and watch them... Lucius would have my hide
   and bath me in holy water if something happend to his wife, one of
   his magisters, or even a navagatus or tracker while they were all so
   zonked out and sleeping... What do you say hmm?

   Count Krace

   From: JessicaLOD@...

   *Chapelablaze blushes slightly at Krace's offer to fill the empty
   space in her coffin* Well, would you look at that. You've made me
   blush! I haven't done that in a long time. I guess I can stay awake
   just a while longer. *sniffs the air* That tobacco smells nice, mind
   if I try it?

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>

   Tsarina awakens and smiles happily at the still sleeping Ophelia and
   Kilashayne. Tsarina leans forward and brushes her lips lightly across
   those of Kilashayne and Ophelia. Tsarina looks lovingly upon them and
   then careful not to disturb their rest Tsarina rises. As she glances
   around the room she sees Altered passed out on the floor and then she
   sees Chapelablaze and Krace. Tsarina walks over to them smiles and
   gives them both big hugs as she says "Chapelablaze is right that
   tobacco does have a fragrant scent to it."
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~smiles and chuckles a bit as Chapelablaze blushes and places a
   gentle kiss on her other cheek before handing over the pipe to her~

   Go right ahead and take a few puffs my dear.
   ~hugs Tsarina back~

   You are welcome to take a couple puffs as well Tsarina if you so
   like.

   Count Krace

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>

   What is this mess?
   What a nice welcome when I come back: I find my Guardian dead stoned,
   my ladies in a coma on the floor...
   AHEM! I'm back... if anybody cares.


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>

   Thank you, Krace, for watching them. Now, can you be good enough to
   wake them up?


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>

   Tsarina clears her throat and says "My Lord I am standing here right
   by Krace and Chapelablaze. Did you go blind on your trip?" Not waiting
   for a reply Tsarina curtsies before him and says "Welcome home Lord
   and Master."
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Hmm... maybe. These 184 letters which were waiting in my mailbox may
   have killed my eyes. But I can still hear your kind words, my dear
   Tsarina... thank you!


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>

   Altered awakes and notices Lucius is back. *bows* "My Lord, how was
   your trip?"

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Count Altered
   Magister of the West
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>

   Very good, my friend. But now, my eyes burn a little and I must rest.
   *Lucius curls his body around Ophelia on the pillows and falls asleep*


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>

   Tsarina watches Lucius curl up next to the beautiful Ophelia and fall
   fast asleep. She runs to her room and opens a large chest that is an
   identical reproduction of a smaller box she once saw.
   http://www.sunbirds.com/lacquer/box/991860

   Tsarina opens the chest and pulls out a sky blue chenille spread.
   Clutching the spread to her breast she walks back out to the main hall
   and over to Kilashayne, Ophelia and Lucius and covers them with the
   chenille spread to help them keep warm as they sleep. Tsarina reaches
   over and brushes Lucius' hair from his eyes and then kisses him on the
   tip of his nose and Ophelia on the cheek.

   Tsarina turns around and walks back over to Krace and Chapelablaze.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>

   Ophelia slowly opens here eyes, surrounded by warmth. There is a
   beautiful, soft blanket covering her and Kilashayne and Lucius is
   curled around her She smiles, content and happy (for the first time in
   days) that he is back. It seemed like an eternity that he was away.
   She turns her head and body so that she is looking at his sleeping
   face. Gently Ophelia reaches out and traces the curve of his jaw.
   Raising up on her arms, Opehlia leans down and places a soft kiss at
   the corner of Lucius's mouth and whispers in his ear,
   "Welcome back. I missed you terribly."

   Kilashayne sitrs in her sleep and snuggles lower in the blanket,
   murmuring to herself, making Ophelia smile.

   Ophelia tucks a hand near his head, her fingers gently stroking his
   hair. Throwing an arm across him, her legs tangled with his, she
   scoots as close as she can to Lucius and closes her eyes~and waits for
   him to wake.




   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: cnspircy61@...

   *bolts up as she feels someone else lying down*
   Whoops. I think I should be going now... they'll probably want some
   time alone,
   no?
   *whispers in the Lord's ear* Good to have you back Lord Lucius...
   *lightly squeezes Ophelia as she moves away from the napping couple*
   Sleep well
   my Lady. I'll always be close by, should you need me.

   Countess Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
   shall I find strength and wisdom.

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~smiles as he see Kilashayne arise and gives her a brief hug as he
   moves over to the window to close and secure it before using his
   samurai sword still in it's sheath as a push bar to usher Altered,
   Chapelablaze, Tsarina, and Kilashayne out of the room and turns to
   whisper quietly before closing the door~

   It was my honor to watch them all my Lord to ensure our family's
   safety. Welcome back.

   ~closes the door softly behind himself as he stands with the group
   in the hall, he lights up his pipe again and inhales the rich
   tobacco smoke deeply~
   Count Krace

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>

   *opens her eyes and finds herself sprawled on top of a sleeping
   Lucius, she burries her face in his neck. She feels his pulse
   against her lips and presses her mouth to it before rolling to her
   side. With her head cradled on his shoulder, she slips her hand
   under his shirt to rest on his stomach, watching him while he sleeps*

   The hall is curoiusly empty of all Ferrymen but for her and Lucius,
   and Ophelia cannot help but smile at that. The last thing she
   remembers before falling asleep was Altered talking to...uhh...a wall
   and Tsarina curled up around her like a warm kitten, Kilshayne
   pressed against her back...Chapelabalze and Krace talking quietly in
   the corner.

   thinks to herself <they cleared out pretty quicky> and smiles...

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   Hmmmm...my fellow Ferrymen, I am thrilled he is back..in more ways
   than one, but fear not, I will not ummm....do bad bad things to him
   on the floor in full veiw of you..*smiles innocently*

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   *as Chapelablaze exits the room she looks to her Lord and Lady lying
   peacefully together* Welcome back Lucius. *she giggles to herself as
   she thinks of what Ophelia has planned for him later*

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>

   ~grins and playfully pokes Chapelablaze in her behind with the butt
   of his sword~
   Mmm... Now that I don't have to watch anybody anymore, you should be
   thinking about what I've got planned for you...

   ~grins mischeviously and tries to semi-chases her down the hall
   towards her room. As he nears her~

   Let's see if we can't fill that empty space in your coffin eh?

   Count Krace

   From: JessicaLOD@...

   *punches Krace's arm for poking her in the ass* You don't honestly
   think I'm that easy, do you? I think maybe it's time we get back to
   work. *grabs her sack of coins and slips out the door into the
   darkness*

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>

   *Lucius shakes his head*
   That was quite gross, my boy. If you want to act like a gentleman, for
   a change, you should apologize... now.

   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   ~smiles as he hears Chapelablaze's words as he flies overhead and
   whispers to her, his voice carrying on the wind~
   Yes, a thing that's happened to both of us before I'm sure... As for
   the rose, I have a garden of them as well as other rare flowers from
   around the world if you wish to see them sometime...

   ~Krace flies off into the night~

   Count Krace

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>

   Ophelia opens her eyes to see Lucius still sleeping soundly. Pale
   blue eyes scan his face as she moves her body slowly on top of his.
   Using her hands for leverage, she looks down at his face and sighs
   quietly. She leans down, kisses the corner of his mouth and slides
   down his body, rubbing along him like a cat before rising to stand
   above him. Deciding to let him sleep, she walks across the hall to
   his private chamber. The doors open soundlessly for her and closes
   behind her just as quietly. Wondering when he will awaken she
   decides to make herself comfortable. She crosses the room, unlacing
   the ties to her dress as she goes. Stopping before the bed, her
   clothing pooling at her feet, she slides onto the bed and stretches
   out on her stomach, purring at the feel of the soft material against
   her bare skin. Her last thought before drifting off again are those
   of her Lord sleeping beyond the doors of this sanctuary.

   ~ophelia~

   (ENDED: Away, bye, away POSTS)


   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:41 am
   Subject: Pssst...for you Lucius...
   Im feeling rather loveable tonight so I thought I would post this for
   you for all to see just how much....

   I seemed to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, In
   life after life, in age after age forever. My spell-bound heart has
   made and re-made the necklace of songs That you take as a gift, wear
   around your neck in your many forms In life after life, in age after
   age forever.

   Whenever I hear the chronicles of love, it's age-old pain, It's
   ancient tale of being apart or together, As I stare on and on into the
   past, in the end you emerge Clad in the light of a pole-star piercing
   the darkness of time: You become an image of what is remembered
   forever.

   You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount
   At the heart of time love for one another. We have played alongside
   millions of lovers, shared in the same Shy sweetness of meeting, the
   same distressful tears of farewell- Old love, but in shapes that renew
   and renew forever.

   Today it is heaped at your feet, it has found it's end in you, The
   love of all man's days both past and forever. Universal joy, universal
   sorrow, universal life, The memories of all loves merging with this
   one love of ours-And the songs of every poet past and forever.

   ~ophelia~

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:54 pm
   Subject: PARTY!!!

   There's a party in the works on the Cap board. Everybody should take
   a look and contribute and keep things rolling. Don't forget to
   spread the word and invite others!

   Count Krace

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:39 am
   Subject: The Lottery is busted

   I knew it! I found this on Ellende's board (for your eyes only):
   (Attached post from:)


   From: "David Masters" <mooncalf_uk@y...>
   Date: Fri May 16, 2003 7:26 am
   Subject: An important announcement


   Okay, Pan you are now owner and as you can see the group's name has
   successfully been changed to Clan Ellende.

   Now ... I know I'm always doing it but its time to announce that I'm
   leaving again. This time I cant help it. My University term has
   finished and I've passed, so I'll be going on to the second year.
   For the next four months I'll be at home in Peterborough with my
   family as I need to vacate the halls of residence. I will be able to
   come online probably once a week to see how you all are, but I wont
   be able to manage any more than that because its my parents house,
   modems are slow, and we need to pay for our internet calls here in
   the UK.
   So for now I'm turning the sole ownership over to Pan and STRONGLY
   advising her to make moderators of Dirk, Wolfie, Charish and
   Obsidian
   and LISTEN to them carefully on advice.

   And now my going away presents to the clan ...
   Charish, the Lottery is yours. After we have payed the winner of
   this weeks Lottery, I'm handing her over to you to continue running
   it if you can. If you havn't the time to run it then share it, but
   make sure you keep it in the clan as it gains around 100,000 per
   week
   (and 20,000 of that we keep!). I'd suggest you continue running it
   the way I have been doing, but make sure to bank your money alot and
   write the names of the contestants down.

   Pan, you get to have the Gate Keeper who the newbies are required to
   pay 1000 coins to when they enter. He already has 4000 coins so use
   them for the clan. I'll tell you his password on yahoo so make damn
   sure you talk to me before Sunday!!
   Oh, and you can also have the 30,000 coins that Lathander has.
   LMAO! That was the clan Lottery takings for this week (I said I
   wouldn't keep any of the money for MYSELF, I didn't say I wouldn't
   give it to my clan).

   We will also need a responsible member to take care of inviting
   newbies daily. What I have been doing is snatching up all the most
   recent members of RBB using the members list and emailing them all
   with an invite to the training group before one of the other clans
   can get their dirty hands on them. lol.
   Oh, and if one of you wants hito, she has theivery 1 and some other
   powers, plus about 5000 coins in the bank. Let me know, I'll be on Y!
   M all day.

   I wont be leaving until Monday morning, so lets get this all sorted
   before then.
   ~Mooncalf


   Participating would be donating to this clan... so, please, don't.


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis
   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:40 am
   Subject: Ellende: the members list

   Abro: Fire The Thug wit no moral, pissing people off Local Legend
   3k
   BelleMort: Air Elder 2000ish
   Black Wolf: Shadow Special forces, leader of House Shadow Count good
   question
   Claudine: Elder 3000ish
   Clovious: Water thief Elder $1,000
   Demona: Water Burglar Aspirant Elder changes
   Dirktou: Fire Special Advisor to Pan Count 65k
   Jazyl: Earth Head of House Earth Elder 14K
   Kronos: Shadows building powers Local Legend approx: 300 working
   back up again
   Loki-Sama: Air collecting nooz Local Legend changes like lots
   Luferia: House of Water Thievery Local Legend 52 coins
   Lupercalia: Air Spy Aspiring Elder not sure
   Mooncalf: Water Clan Leader. (On 4 month vacation) God 6000
   Name: House Role Rank Money
   Niteryder: Water thief Aspirant Elder 8500+
   Obsidian: Water Thief, leader of House Water in Moonie's absence
   Countess 50 - 60k
   Pandemona: Fire Clan Leader. The one with major rage issues.
   Goddess 30000ish
   PersonMan: Shadow Killing, whining, etc. Count in debt :P
   Petru: Fire Breaking stuff. Count 25k ish
   Queenie Boo: Water ? Elder ?
   Ralf: Fire & Shadow anarchy & assassination Aspirant Elder about 6K
   or so
   Rature: Earth Awaiting Instructions Elder varies from nothing to
   25K
   Sadira: Shadow No idea lol Local Legend 2000
   Sephrana: shadows/water thief or ?? Aspirant Elder approx 1200g
   Shelayra: Water To be bossed around for now I guess..;) Aspirant
   Elder dunno.. getting more
   WishWitch13: Fire Silent and Deadly Local Legend Around 2000
   Yakumo_Fuji: Earth Silent Voice Elder 7k
   a_tagide: House of Water Aspirant Elder 174 coins and more in bank
   charish: air information gathering (fly on the wall) elder? stupid
   stamina 2 over 132 K
   hematoma: fire if they'll have me taking orders ;) Countess 5,000
   or so
   kshatri: Earth Aspirant Elder ~ 1k
   midnight_vixen: Water Thief Aspirant Elder 1500ish
   neo71665: earth wondering void local legend never enough
   odins kin: Water Aspirant Elder >100 but we'll soon see about
   that!
   vmist: shadows Aspirant Elder 1000
   xena: Earth Local Legend 2300ish

   Do not mention these informations on the Amici board, I know they have
   a spy among the thieves.


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 12:45 pm

The Ferrymen History - June 2003 (cont.)
Code: Select all
From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:19 pm
   Subject: The Guild of Assassins Enemy List

   I am glad none of our members are on their list.

   The Guild of Assassins Enemy List

   Name \/ Clan Public enemy number...
   Bloodspawn Church of Blood 1
   Cyrrus Church of Blood
   EuphoricLust CoB/Clan Brujah
   EvilBill Church of Blood
   Liski Church of Blood
   Music_Man Church of Blood 7
   Proof Church of Blood 2
   Sati Church of Blood 4
   TestyDonkey Church of Blood 3
   Vampire B Church of Blood
   freaK Church of Blood 5
   jimmymac Church of Blood 6
   reach Church of Blood
   vampirelover43 Church of Blood

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:42 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ellende: the members list
   OK M'lord now would you please tell us what's all this about? I mean,
   is it just for information, or action? In that case, which kind of
   action to be taken?

   Yours

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdo

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:40 pm
   Subject: Hello to you Lucius

   Lucius says "Hello, my dear Magister!"
   Thank you, sweet Lucius! It always brightens my day to log on to a
   friendly greeting, especially when that greeting is from my Ferrymen
   family.

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^House of Lucius^v^
   ^v^Amici Noctis
   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:16 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Lucius are you turning into a slave driver?

   Gosh Aaleeah all he needs is a whip. I hope we don't hear one cracking
   anytime soon.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:57 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Sorry about my tone, but I find this board really quiet... Now, where
   have you hidden my whip?


   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:05 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...
   Tsarina laughs evily and says "No my Lord it isn't hidden." as she
   reaches behind her and pulls out a long bull whip and cracks it in the
   air. "Woo Hoo baby, I am going to have some fun."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   Amici Noctis


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:17 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Cool. I'm tired of always being the dominating Lord...
   *Lucius takes off his shirt and blushes*

   Lucius
   ~Primus Portitor~
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:34 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Tsarina licks her lips as she watches him remove his shirt and says
   "You look so yummy when you blush my Lord." Tsarina glances around for
   Ophelia to come join the fun as she cracks the whip shredding his
   pants but not his skin. She then shouts "Ophelia, come out, come out
   wherever you are." Tsarina looks towards Aaleeah and winks at her.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.


   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:07 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Yessss Master, Whatever you say. I do your bidding.

   Magister Aaleeah

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:09 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   He's got a whip, you just work more than I do, so you never get it.
   Oh, sorry master, I won't ever do it again. Sorry, don't beat me
   again. Please?


   Magister Aaleeah<----playing with you ; )
   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:09 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Ophelia flies into the main hall, her hair trailing behind her, mist
   from the night outside rising off the damp tendrils.
   She skids to a stop at the sight before her. Lucius half undressed
   and Tsarina circling him like he is somthing tasty for desert with a
   whip slithering about her feet. 'Whoa' she whispers to herself.
   Slowly she begins backing out of the hall before they notcie her,
   watching with an odd smile on her lips.

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:21 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Tsarina sees Ophelia trying to slip away. She cracks the whip in her
   direction "Hold up there little doggie. Please don't leave." then her
   eyes focus back on Lucius as she lifts the whip and moves behind him
   looking at his cute little ass. <blush>

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:26 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...
   Tsarina looks at Ophelia and motions from her to come over and says
   "Please."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:32 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Unable to resist that word, Ophelia makes her way across the hall to
   stand beside Tsarina. Tsarian seems entranced by the sight before her
   and Ophelia whispers with a wicked laugh in her ear "Nice ass, isn't
   it?"

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:42 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Altered enters just as Ophelia says "Nice ass, isn't it?" He looks
   backwards at his ass, "I must agree with you there." He then looks
   more closely, noticing Lucius half naked. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I
   interrupting something?" He begins to back out of the room.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Count Altered
   Magister of the West
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:53 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   *evilive_inc came in a rush from the poker room and showed his head up
   from the door. When he sees the scene, nods his head right and left*
   It's unbelievable what kind of things the Magic of The Ring can do...
   See this. Everyone talking about M'lord ass... Sorry but I'll keep my
   opinion about it for me, LOL!

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 11:58 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...
   ~Krace smirks as he slips out of the shadows and into the room. He
   flings his cloak open and pulls from it a long, well-oiled bullwhip
   and rolls it out onto the floor and then with an expert snap of his
   wrist, the whip cracks out and tags Tsarina in the ass very lightly,
   nothing more than if he'd flicked it gently with his finger, just
   enough to get her attention. He smiles as Tsarina and Ophelia turn
   around~

   I'll say, if I was gay, or was a woman, I'm sure I'd think Lucius'
   ass was cute. But since I'm neither, and I'm standing where I am, I
   see two asses that are very cute.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:04 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Tsarina sees Altered begin to back out of the room she whispers
   something to Ophelia and hands the whip to her just as another
   magically appears back in her hand. A loud wicked laugh echoes through
   the hall as she cracks the whip and it wraps around Altered's neck.
   After pulling Altered next to Lucius she releases the whip from his
   neck and begins tp snap it swiftly around him ripping his clothing
   from his body. Leaning around him she looks at his ass then says
   "Hmmmm, not bad at all. You might wish you hadn't of mention how nice
   your ass was."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:11 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Hearing evilive says "the magic of the ring" she wonders if he might
   have a prince albert. "Interesting" she says to herself and moves
   towards evilive with her whip in tow.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:25 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Feeling a slight bite of the whip on her firm, rounded hard bottom she
   turns to see Krace with a smile on his face. After listening to him
   she flicks her whip at him pull his from his hand. As it drops to the
   floor she cracks her around and around his body until he is bundled so
   tightly he cannot move an inch. Tsarina walks over to him, picks up
   his whip and walks around him nodding her head as she her eyes examine
   him. Tsarina moves back to Ophelia's side, then whispers something in
   her ear.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:28 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   After having been distracted by Krace's whip and having taken care of
   him she goes back to evilive wondering about the magic of the ring.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:49 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...
   ~Krace strains a bit as he flexes his muscles, the leather whip
   creaking loudly as he struggles in it. After a few moments he
   decides differently and cranes his head down and begins chewing on
   the whip, knawing swiftly through the leather cords~

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:45 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] One precious guy...

   Ophelia takes the whip Tsarina offers and watches her bring Altered
   back. 'Not bad Altered, not bad at all.' she says to him.
   She begins to circle Lucius, who is standing still and silent before
   pressing herself against his back. 'Why so quiet My Lord?'

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   M<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 12:52 pm

The Ferrymen History - July 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - July 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 2, 2003 12:24 pm
   Subject: Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!

   Hey! You all, listen! Have you been reading what's going on on Cap's
   board?? Woooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Ferrymen standing
   up and together! I love it! I love M'lord backing us up! I love my
   sister Aleeah's attitude! And I love my bro' Krace getting in trouble
   always because of women! LOL!

   YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
   FERRYMEN RULEEEEEEEEEEEEE
   MY HOUSE RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
   MY FAMILY RULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

   Excited and proud


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 2, 2003 1:09 pm
   Subject: Re: Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!

   I guess I should start reading the Cap board rather than shrugging it
   off, I must be missing something.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.
   Altered
   Magister of the West
   Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 2, 2003 6:50 pm
   Subject: Re: Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!

   Thank you guys for being so caring. Makes me feel good that I am so
   special to ya all. Good close family is great.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 3, 2003 1:24 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!

   Yes you should! But let me say it's not necessary to read it all...
   When it tells about the party description and this one being with that
   other and flirting and all that I just discard it. But when I smell
   trouble I begin reading it all to see what happens!


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 3, 2003 1:30 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!

   Yes, yes, whatever you want. But seriously you should take a cold
   shower, LOL!
   Besides, what's that of forgiving Crap~erum and taking her hand and
   all that? Dang, we all there standing up for you and you behave like a
   forgiver ! You skirt-tracker!


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom
   From: "Aspirant Elder VcorinneV" <saiyanct@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 3, 2003 1:38 am
   Subject: [TheFerrymen] Re: The Lottery is busted

   I stand up as my Lord seems don't want to do it.
   And i make my way to the door and leave the House.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Aspirant Elder VcorinneV
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis


   --- Lucius wrote:
   Hmm... Actually, I think that she wants it bad... Should I?
   Nah!
   Lucius
   ...
   --- evilive_inc wrote:
   Hey! He did say "please" and "Thanks"! So don't be so melodramatic!
   Stand up!
   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~


   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 3, 2003 2:53 am
   Subject: If any of you...

   ...are trying to find out what this mean : "Then he stands next to
   Tsarina, Aaleeah, Altered and Lucius and, taking his scythe, he starts
   hiting the floor with its back end, rythmically and loudly, as
   starting some kind of rite asking for something only his family may
   know what it is." I'm trying to make something like anyone who wants
   to (and has a scythe or some like that to do so), join the rythmic
   hiting to make it louder as some kind of claim to make Creperum leave.
   If everyone, someone or no one joins me, anyway of course our Lord
   Lucius could stop it. Or not, he's got his own scythe at last...

   Yours

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom
   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 3, 2003 4:50 pm
   Subject: Attention Ladies of the Ferrymen

   Ophelia looks wickedly at Tsarina and begins to speak.


   "Attention Ladies of the Ferrymen. We have at our disposal for the
   next week to do our bidding, Lucius, Lord of the Ferrymen. He sold at
   auction for a hefty approximatly65500 coins, a record amount! His
   lovely ass has been proven to be of great value and interest to others
   besides myself. And though there was quite the battle, Tsarina
   prevailed and we now get to boss the Boss around for a solid week. So
   come one, come all...if there is anything you have ever wanted Lucius
   to do for you now is the time to take advantage of this once in an
   un~lifetime opportunity."

   Looks at Lucius...naked, pale beautiful..He shall be
   available...ummm.....in a bit....'Dont worry darling..I'll protect
   you.' <slaps his ass>

   "Errr...okay..I did not say ANYTHING did I ? Anything within reason
   that is..LOL..." *glares and winks*


   ps...guys..if it floats your boat..feel free



   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Fri Jul 4, 2003 1:10 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Attention Ladies of the Ferrymen

   mmmmm... I think I'll give my chance away, let it to the Ladies. I
   know that our Lord could feel tempted to take revenge later... Maybe
   ladies are free of those feelings...
   Furthermore... You can call it "a guild (or union) stuff". We're in
   the same side

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom
   rom: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Jul 4, 2003 8:25 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Attention Ladies of the Ferrymen

   sarina winks at Ophelia as she walks off with Lucius and says "If you
   can make sure he has a little time to rest before tonight. There is a
   lot of work to be done around here. Give him a nice hot bath when you
   are finished with him and if you don't mind let him stay naked. He is
   very pleasant on the eye."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 7:40 pm
   Subject: ***The Capadocian Dynasty***

   The moment I was waiting for, has come. Capadocious is back. He asked
   me if he could still count on us and I said yes. I hope you'll all
   follow me in this great venture. A new home for a new dynasty: the
   Capadocian Dynasty.

   Here are the words of our Emperor:

   "All yea who enter here, know that you are of the greatest Dynasty in
   the history of RavenBlack. Forget your individual pettiness, you are
   now part of something greater. To be one of us is to incite fear in
   others. To say that you are a "Capadocian" will demand respect. All
   Capadocians are first loyal to the Dynasty, their Emperor and Empress
   second, their clan and leadership third and lastly themselves. We are
   the greatest of all families and we serve each other with vigor and
   absolutely will never let another member down.
   As your Emperor, I serve the Dynasty and the membership with absolute
   loyalty and will accept no less from any of the leaders or the
   members.
   This city is ours to do with as we see fit. You will reach new levels
   of power with us, or you will perish against us."

   ~Capadocious
   Emperor of the Capadocian Dynasty
   Prince of RavenBlack City

   You can already join the Capadocian Dynasty! Go there and I'll accept
   you:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Capadocian_Dynasty/?yguid=137548956

   I'll have to update our files but... that will be a real pleasure!
   Ferrymen, get ready! The Capadocians are back!

   Around the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate
   - J.R.R. Tolkien

   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 11:29 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] ***The Capadocian Dynasty***


   This is still confidential, so please, register and enter your vamp
   information in the Cap Dynasty board but go on as usual with your
   Ferrymen's job in the Amici and Ferrymen boards until I tell you more
   about your new signatures and stuff. Thanks.

   Lucius
   Primus Portitor
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Amici Noctis

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 1:02 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] ***The Capadocian Dynasty***

   Oh well, there are no words to express what I feel right now...

   Just try with this:


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   P.S.: M'lord you know how much I've been waiting for something like
   this...

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 2:23 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] ***The Capadocian Dynasty***


   Words of happiness:

   estatic
   elation
   delighted
   blissful
   jubilant
   triumphant
   gratifying
   felicity
   delectation

   I know there are probably thousands more, but my mind has gone blank.

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 3:35 pm
   Subject: Now


   From now on, we'll post locations to the Capadocian Dynasty and update
   the database. Keep on posting to the Amici but without updating. When
   I'll have updated the Oath, we'll stop posting to the Amici. Thanks.


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 11:58 am
   Subject: Fwd: [Capadocian_Dynasty] If you are wondering if we are at
   war............
   Cap says "Every vampire that is in this Dynasty should have on them,
   at a minimum, of 2 Holy Waters and 5 Scrolls of Turning" May we,
   M'lord?

   *evilive_inc asks with his usual wicked smile in his face and his
   scythe jumping from one hand to another*


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 12:48 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fwd: [Capadocian_Dynasty] If you are
   wondering if we are at war............

   I am more than prepared then, but as a Ferrymen I doubt I will be able
   to use any of them.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 11:57 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   I want our new oath and signatures, so I hope he got rested. He said
   in his post that he needed some sleep. I am guessing he didnt' get it
   since no new oath has been uploaded.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 12:16 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   He got some rest, surely he did. I cannot imagine why he would not
   have. LOL Fear not my lovely Tsarina, he is working on the the oaths
   and signatures.

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 12:52 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   That was weak. I am sooo devoted to you.

   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 12:58 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now
   Ahhh...as I am devoted to you! Surely your Ferrymen will agree..a
   happy Lord is a happy House...want some happiness later? *bats
   eyelashes*

   Eternally yours

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:16 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now
   Oh, my House will be happy then... :)


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:23 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   You better believe it...did I tell you my thoughts on tables and
   their various uses? ;;)

   Eternally yours

   Opehlia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:44 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Ophelia peeks out from behind the door. Seeing that no one is looking
   in her direction, she throws open the door and makes a mad dash across
   the hall..completely nude..her red hair flying behind her..she shouts
   'Ollie ollie oxen freeeee...you cant catch meeee.' as she runs out
   into the night...

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:35 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now
   Are you talking about turning tables?


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:52 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Tsarina giggles as she watches the beautiful Mistress of the Ferrymen
   running from the hall naked and more beautiful than ever. She looks to
   Lucius and says "You better put your running shoes on or I might catch
   her before you do."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 2:13 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Ophelia comes flying through the entrance and skids to a stop in front
   of Lucius and Tsarina. Her hair floats around her..covering her body
   slightly as she moves to stand in front of Lucius. Standing on tip
   toe she leans in and nips his mouth, drawing blood and licking it off.
   Then she moves to stand before Tsarina..giving her a soft kiss on her
   pretty lips. With a wicked laugh she slips past them and runs into
   the hallways of the Ferrymen haven..The sound of a slamming door echos
   throughout followed by her wild laughter...


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 2:20 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Now, I'm scared.
   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 2:30 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Tsarina looks at Lucius and says "Now, I'm scared"? she pulls her
   lower lips into her mouth still feeling the warmth of Ophelia's kiss.
   She smiles, turn quickly and runs down the hall following the sound of
   wild laughter.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   rom: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 2:57 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   The door opens quietly and Ophelia sees Tsarina peek around the
   corner. The sight that greets her elicits and alarmed or amused
   laugh. Ophelia cannot tell. She hanging upside down from one of the
   rafters, her long hair dragging across the floor, her body swinging
   slightly.
   Ophelia waves serenely to Tsarina and starts whispering words in an
   unfamiliar and ancient language. She feels strange and is seeing
   things in the shadowed corners of the room...then she begins laughing
   again, releases the beam and lands lightly on her feet. She runs
   across the room and hugs Tsarina..peeking over her shoulder at all the
   pretty colours in the room...still whispering and laughing and rubbing
   her face in Tsarina's silky hair.




   ps...fear meeeeeeeee.....mouhahahahahhahahaaaa...lol

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 7:53 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   ~Krace strolls down the corridoors of the Ferrymen hall and turns
   down a passage as he hears wild laughter and feet paddling on the
   floor as if running. He makes his way in the direction of the

   laughter and passes by the door it is coming from is stops in his
   tracks as he sees a very naked Lady Ophelia playing with Tsarina's
   hair. He shakes his head after a couple moments realizing he's
   staring and steps forward to keep moving~

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Legendary Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 8:22 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Tsarina laughs wildly herself as she sees Ophelia hanging from the
   rafters. She claps her hand as Ophelia releases herself from the bean
   and lands on the floor like a gymnastics' pro. Tsarina then begins
   looking around the room trying to see what it is Ophelia seems to be
   looking at. Looking quizzically at Ophelia she says "What is it you
   are saying? I cannot understand a word." As Ophelia begins to rub her
   face in Tsarina hair, she leans in to Ophelia and begins kissing the
   curve of her neck. Sensing someone in the hallway she glances for a
   moment from the beautiful Ophelia, smiles at Krace then whispers a few
   words and the door slams shut. Tsarina unties a knot at her shoulder
   and her gown slips from her body pooling around her feet. She lifts
   her eyes to Ophelia takes her hand and begins dancing around the room
   with her. Ophelia's luxurious red hair and Tsarina's warm brown
   seemingly caress their bodies as they dance around the room. Their
   laughter echoes through the House of Lucius.


   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter

   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 10:10 pm
   Subject: Re: Now

   ~Krace chuckles as the door is shut in his face and makes his way
   off down the hall to the study. To his supprise a very crafty
   burglar had snuck into the window of the room and was in the process
   of stealing things. As Krace walks so silently he approaches the
   burglar and simply snaps his neck like a toothpick and tosses him
   back out the window before replacing a few of the things the burglar
   had planned to steal. Krace finally settles into a chair and unpacks
   his pipe. He packs a bowl of the rich, sweet tobacco and lights up
   his pipe and takes a couple puffs as he pulls out a flask containing
   some 300 year old brandy and takes a sip before placing it away
   again as he stares out into the night puffing on his pipe~

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Legendary Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty


   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:39 pm
   Subject: Don't understand...

   M'lord: Since I don't wanna make stirr in the Dynasty's board, I'm
   asking you first to see if you can, as usual, enlighten my mind... Why
   isn't Nomos in the Hit List? And, How's that Clan
   Ellende is supossedly among our lines when I only can see Dirktou (as
   far as I know, an Ellende ex-member) and Vaelen (recent Cap's
   attacker, now supossedly joined us...) So where's the Clan Ellende?


   Curious, as always

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:59 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   OOC: Good point..

   She laughs at Tsarinas question and replies.'Tis an old old
   language..I dont know where it came from. And there are things in the
   shadows, do you not see them?' She begins to laugh again.
   Ophelia sees Krace standing in the doorway and she sticks her tongue
   out at him right before Tsarina shuts the door in his face.
   She watches as Tsarina allows her gown to drop to the floor, and they
   begin to dance to music only they can hear. Tsarina's beauty is
   breathtaking as they spin about the room, a blur of pale bodies and
   silken hair. Stopping suddenly, Ophelia cocks her head to one side
   and whispers on a laugh 'Shall we continue to dance, or shall we go
   terrorize our Lord, frozen in the hall?' Without waiting for a reply,
   Ophelia kisses Tsarina softly, nipping her lower lip and grabbing her
   hand, she runs out the door, pulling Tsarina with her. Flying down
   the corridors, she stumbles to a halt before Lucius. Ophelia wraps
   her arms around Tsarina and smiles wickedly, as they stand before him,
   a mixture of fire and warmth and pale, lush bodies. Cocking her head
   to one side, a question in her eyes, she looks at Lucius and says
   'Well?' and starts laughing at somthing she sees over his shoulder.


   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:07 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Before Tsarina can even respond to Ophelia asking if she can see the
   things in the shadows she feels Ophelia's soft lips upon hers.
   Tsarina's whimpers with pleasure as she feels the nip of Ophelia's
   bite on her lip. Suddenly she feels the strength of Ophelia's delicate
   hand gripping her own and pulling her down the hallway. She runs with
   her down the hallway laughing merrily as the tips of Ophelia's
   luxurious red hair flutter against her face. As they come to halt in
   front of Lucius she hears Ophelia's words but notices that she
   instantly starts staring at something over his shoulder. Tsarina turns
   and gazes into the darkness outside the back terraces doors trying to
   see what Ophelia so intently gazes upon. She then pulls on Lucius'
   hand causing him to turn and says "My Lord I fear My Lady is
   hallucinating from your blood that she has tasted. What shall we do?"

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:41 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Ophelia hears Tsarina speaking with her love. Her eyes alternate
   between their lovely faces and the shadows that shift and whisper to
   her. Suddenly, with a wicked glint in her eye, she tugs on Tsarina's
   hair, and after whispering in her ear, Ophelia launches herself at
   Lucius, riding him down to the pile of lush pillows spread about the
   floor. Straddling his hips, her hair a flaming curtain around them,
   her pale blue eyes glowing eerily, she whispers 'Wanna play with us?'
   and places a delicate kiss on the tip of his nose. Glancing up at
   Tsarina, in silent invitation to settle with them, she looks back to
   Lucius..who looks rather suprised to find himself on the floor beneath
   his wife, who is still only clothed in long hair and pale flesh.

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:54 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Tsarina looks lovingly at Ophelia and Lucius as she drops to her knees
   beside them. She leans down and kisses the curve of Lucius' neck
   gently then glances up to Ophelia. Moonlight streams through the
   terrace doors seemingly dancing on Ophelia's pale, satiny smooth skin.
   Tsarina stares in awe at her beauty, unable to resist she lifts her
   head from Lucius' neck trailing her warm brown hair over his chest as
   she leans over to Ophelia and kisses her soft lips. Smiling she gazes
   at Ophelia's then glances down at the silent Lucius then reaches down
   and rips his shirt open. Tsarina lifts her hand to the back of
   Ophelia's neck and pulls her gently down to Lucius. She whispers
   something quietly in Ophelia's ear and then begins running her fingers
   across Lucius' chest feeling the hardened muscles beneath his skin.
   She looks around the hall as she murmurs softly.....suddenly curtains
   surround the area where they lay. Tsarina pale blue eyes glisten with
   delight as turns her attention back to the delicate and beautiful
   Ophelia and the handsome and rugged Lucius.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:50 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now


   *sigh*
   That was lovely Tsarina

   Ophelia

   From: "tsarina_1968" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:10 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Tsarina turns as she hears the melodious voice of Ophelia. She
   reaches over pulling her into her arms and hugs her close.

   Tsarina drops her arms from Ophelia and starts glances around the
   room as though looking for something. Her eyes seem to spark to a
   brillant blue as she hears and feels the faint rustle of wind.
   Suddenly she rises and rushes from the hall into the darkness of the
   landscape.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:16 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Lucius was standing in the Hall, worried. Krace was in the fumoir, but
   he didn't want to bother him. They both had a hard night. VcorinneV
   had
   left the House without a note, without a goodbye and he felt bad about
   it. Didn't he treat her like his own daughter, wasn't he a good Lord
   taking care of his people? He felt he had somewhow failed with her.
   And
   their was Kilashayne. He knew Capadocious had proposed her, and she
   wouldn't refuse the honor to become Empress. He knew this precious
   bird
   would fly away and he felt empty.

   Suddenly he was on the floor beneath Ophelia. She was beautiful in her
   nudity and he couldn't resist to play with her any longer. He smiled
   at
   her.
   He grabbed her and pulled her to him and their lips meet in a hungry
   passion. Tasting each other once again was just what was needed.
   Lucius
   took his mouth from hers to kiss her neck working to get her fire
   starting. Ophelia moaned. He countinued as she felt his fingers
   through
   her hair. He countinued to kiss her neck, then moved up to her jaw to
   finally meet her lips again. Tsarina was here, close to them. He took
   her hand and kissed her palm. He wasn't alone, anymore.

   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty


   From: "tsarina_1968" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:24 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Tsarina returns to the room wearing a garland of honeysuckles in her
   hair and is carrying another in her hand for her wonderous and
   beautiful Lady.
   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty


   From: "tsarina_1968" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:35 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Now

   Tsarina places the honeysuckle wreath atop of Ophelia silky red
   locks. Smiles happily as she watches Lucius kissing Ophelia, her
   heart has never felt so much love and happiness before. Lucius gentle
   kiss on her hand fulfills her.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "Livingston" <joshuaxavier777@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:15 am
   Subject: Livingston's Blood Rite

   Livingston steps from the shadows before all of those gathered. He
   looks around him extending his presence
   until he is sure that all eyes are on him.

   Calmly he withdraws a ceremonial dagger, running it lightly across
   his fingers, taking comfort in the sharpness and purity of the
   blade.
   He then makes contact with every eye assembled before him. Letting
   his presence be felt by all, and allowing his emotions to pour forth
   unchecked.

   Livingston then projects his deep voice so that all may hear the
   words that he speaks, the words that he announces to the gods or the
   God itself, and any others who may have the ability to hear and
   witness his actions and intentions.

   "I come before ye all to spill my blood upon the earth."

   Livingston makes a deep incision into each of his wrists, the blood
   beginning to flow freely down his hands and unto the ground.

   Lifting them above his head and shaking them back and forth,
   spilling the blood in a massive arc, he speaks again.

   "Before you all I pledge my undying, eternal love for the being who
   is known to some as Gothic-Rose (both IC and OOC)! All the love that
   I am capable of producing is for her. I am here because of her, and
   I will be nothing without her. As long as I have any semblance of
   consciousness left in my being, it will actively love her and strive
   to express it in any manner it possibly can. When I am without
   consciousness I will still love her as my love infuses itself with
   the very substance that I am made of. Every cell! Every atom! Every
   molecule! All infused with my love for her.....

   All who hear this will respect my love for her or their blood shall
   fill the very streets we walk upon! I shall hunt you down until the
   angels above cry tears of your very essence, weeping at your pain!
   Remember this when you approach either me or her. I love her and her
   alone, all others are animals in comparison, and are beneath my
   notice, in terms of my love for her.

   The universe has never witnessed a love as powerful as that which we
   share, and the heavens tremble under its might!"

   Screaming the last of his proclamation, Livingston plunges the
   dagger straight into his own heart, his life's blood gushing forth
   in a grand display. "I love you Gothic-Rose," rolls from his lips as
   blood spills forth from his mouth.

   Keeping his composure perfectly against the pain and blood loss, he
   looks everyone in the eye once more and then seems to melt away into
   the deep shadows of the night.....

   Livingston

   I love you Gothic-Rose both IG and OOG. *Kisses you gently on the
   lips.

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:19 pm
   Subject: A possible attack...
   You know Lucius' Law? Shit always happens when Lucius's away.
   I've just been told by Krace that Creperum warned him about a possible
   attack coming from the allies of the Empire. In about a week time
   there
   will be an attack upon all the members of the Dynasty. They have the
   manpower and firepower to do it, apparently. They also have a map of
   the Ferrymen and the areas they patrol. Crep said that they have
   watched our movements and know the Ferrymen's assignements.

   About Ferrymen and war. Ferrymen are not supposed to attack. Should
   some threat arise, Magisters (Altered, Aaleeah and Chapelablaze) and
   Navigatus (evilive_inc, Tsarina) are the only one who would join a
   massive attack. The rest of the Ferrymen would stay still, gathering
   locations from the pubs for the attacking forces. If Krace is on the
   day it happens, he will give warning maybe an hour in advance. If you
   need to contact Ophelia and she isn't on, contact Tsarina, she's
   usually on line most of the time and she will report your words.

   By any chance, I'll return before anything happens... and hell with
   the
   Lucius' law!


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:43 pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset
   someone

   Well, just for info, me, the lazy one, got this:

   Welcome back, evilive_inc.

   CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
   UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
   novak says "you will pay "
   CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
   Your blood has been drunk by: LickinCarol.
   Damn it! Now I wonder what did I get Stamina 2 for... since the only
   SOT I got over me, worked!
   I was on my way to reach the Count status.... So now I'm angry.
   I lost exactly 315 BP's. I was at 2300 before the attack. I could
   recover my BP's at the necromancer... but it tastes better the other's
   blood spilled than the own recovered... And I have my scythe, shining
   and thirsty...


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   Josh <altered984@...> wrote:

   I too was attacked. 4 HW's and a few scrolls that had no affect,
   caused over 700 BPs of damage, too bad I was gone all day and missed
   it. Now *gets out his scythe* when do we return the favor my dear
   friend *looks at Lucius and grins*

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Count Altered
   Magister of the West
   Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:15 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I
   seem to have upset someone
   Yeah..it pretty much stinks..there was not a single Ferryman that
   escaped unharmed.

   ~ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   Capadocian Dynasty


   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:25 am
   Subject: (No subject)
   Greetings my dear Ferrymen. As you know, Lucius is gone for
   vacation so all of you are stuck with me for a few weeks. LOL

   For the first time since our formation, we have come under attack. I
   believe that each of us has been hit, with the exception of Lucius,
   who managed to log in and teleport away as they were moving in on
   him. So we know that he is next. And we can assume that there will
   be more to come.

   Our Family in the Cap Dynasty is taking up arms on our behalf. I
   just wanted to remind everyone that we need to hit the pubs HARD and
   get as much info as we can, especially the discounts. I know that
   all of you are already aware of what needs to be done..I just wanted
   to put out a reminder! Take Care dear Ferrymen and let me know if
   you are in need of anything and I will do my best to provide you
   with assistance.

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:58 am
   Subject: SON OF A...who did this??!!

   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch says "you fat chicks bouce pretty good !"
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch says "Outta bed, Fatso !"
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   road_wytch burned you with Holy Water!
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   Ki burned you with Holy Water!
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   So, we know that the c*nts attacking us have a Ferrymen's map, all of
   our names, and assignments, so that leaves us with the question...How
   in the HELL did they get it? Are these attacks to be attributed to a
   FERRYMAN!!!??? WTF!!!??? Any ideas?

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
   ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:54 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] SON OF A...who did this??!!

   Sweet thing we were all attacked last night with the exception of
   Krace. I don't think they learned the names from and of The Ferrymen.
   Our Empress/Ferrymen sister Kilashayne said that during the AN/CoB
   fight, BS posted that he wouldn't attack the Ferrymen, and listed off
   all our names. So that is most likely how they found out who everyone
   was.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "Michael" <mcjstar0007@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:27 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] SON OF A...who did this??!!

   The person, who shall not be named since her name donesn't bring up
   good feelings, told me that yes, once our names were up they could
   track us. They may have even had our names before. But since we all
   have area assignments, they know where we are supposed to stay and
   patrol and thus have a smaller space to look for us in. From there
   they simply made a big map of the city IRL and someone uses pushpins
   to track our movements now and then as well as that of others.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Legendary Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   rom: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:44 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] SON OF A...who did this??!!

   Man, using pushpins to track us IRL???? This people is really INSANE,
   in the REAL meaning of the word... I've got a life!

   With Locate 3 the would have the same results with much less effort...
   I'm not sure if they know our working areas... Even more, I wasn't in
   my area at all and I got attacked the same...

   I'm not sure if it'd be useful UnicornDream and road_wytch being
   zeroed, I remember both of them being zeroed and just rebuilding up to
   50 AP to be able to use objects again, and back on the move, over and
   over again... They don't roleplay, it seems. And honour is not a word
   in their vocabularies, either...
   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:03 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] SON OF A...who did this??!!

   I never stay in my area. I go all over ever since the cartography was
   finished. I don't believe they have been tracking our every move. How
   stupid and a waste of time that would be. I have better things to do
   with my life too. Like movies, books, family get together, working in
   my yard, etcetera.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:09 pm
   Subject: More burning

   more today, they must be using locate, on little ole me. I feel
   special---
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   road_wytch burned you with Holy Water!
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around groggily.
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   Ki burned you with Holy Water!


   Elder Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty
   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:29 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] My wounds...

   I wonder why I was hit twice. And now I am in your area Tsarina, as
   are the attackers. Tomorrow at a certain time there will be a party.
   If anyone is allowed to play and has the party favors contact me and
   I will let the attack houses know who is able to help "play" with our
   new friends. lol That is if our lady will let us. Contact me
   tomorrow AM, I will be online.

   ~Aaleeah

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:16 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] My wounds...

   Count me in. I'm a lil' "thirsty". And I have with what: Possessions:
   Scroll of Turning (75) Scroll of Teleportation (4) Vial of Holy Water
   (17)
   Maybe i won't be able to be online at the right time, but as soon as
   I'm online, I'll post... my results

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:23 pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Burning Update.....pardon the pun

   Thanks, bro'. Here there are the rest of them.

   UnicornDream Location: Jet and 6th
   road_wytch Location: Zestless and 85th
   twilite Location: Zestless and 100th
   AstaTheBroken Location: Zestless and 91st
   Ki Location: Aardvark and 78th

   I myself will be over some of them tomorrow night. See you around,
   Capadocian family.


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   WanderingFool <Conrad@...> wrote:

   The vampire CHASS has drunk no pints of blood.
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3) Shadows
   (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Location: Vervain and 70th
   CHASS is sire to one other vampire, including: Phoenixxe (578 pints)
   CHASS is a master vampire, with no sire.

   WanderingFool
   ______________
   Leader of Gens apup MorMortis et Redemptio
   Lord in The Capadocian Dynasty

   " It is better to be a Wandering Fool ; then a Meandering Genius."

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:31 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I
   seem to have upset

   Unless somthing changed from this morning..no she has not been hit.
   If you recall she unsubbed and removed herself from the Ferrymen and
   the Cap Dynasty.

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:36 pm
   Subject: VcorinneV

   How would our attacker's know she left the group? Did she announce it
   on RBB? If the thing with BS is how they got the list of Ferrymen,
   she was part of the list, or at least part of the fight then.

   I think that there are spies closer than we believe. Maybe I'm
   paranoid. I keep getting attacked, I guess I'm feaking out.lol

   Elder Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty
   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:59 pm
   Subject: Re: VcorinneV

   Didn't BS leave her off the list because she had been attacked and
   then retaliated or something along those lines? I'm unsure.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Altered
   Magister of the West
   Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:48 pm
   Subject: My Little Contribution

   I'm not a warrior, but since me and my family were cowardly attacked,
   I was willing the time to use some of my stockings... So here you got


   AstaTheBroken down from 4503 to 4348

   twilite down from 2082 to 1985

   CHASS down from 293 to 210 I think...

   Not much, but... I loved it!


   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom
   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:49 pm
   Subject: Re: My Little Contribution
   Well done evilive..well done indeed..Im proud of you!

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   Capadocian Clan

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:50 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: My Little Contribution

   I didn't have enough ap's to do much so I only hit one person and
   knocked about 20 BP's off of them. As much as I enjoyed doing it I am
   feeling a little bad about it today.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "Lori Rew" <ravensongof2@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:10 am
   Subject: [Ferrymen]Here we go again

   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite burned you with Holy Water!
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.


   Initiate ravensong
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:29 am
   Subject: Please Read

   Good Morning dear Ferrymen. I have just finished talking with Lucius
   and he asked me to post to you a few things for him.
   First, he wanted me to tell you how PROUD he is of all of you, as am
   I , and sends his regrets that he could not be here in this time of
   crisis.
   Magisters, evilive and Tsarina...you may continue as you did last
   night on occasion, but in general he would like for us to maintain a
   low profile as often as possible. You are to follow Vampire B if you
   do participate in the occasional attack, but I would ask that you
   clear it with me as well. Lucius is 100 percent behind me in this.
   The attacks that he has approved for us are to be massive, not
   individual and not to be mad in our name. When he returns in August
   he will be setting plans in motion. But until then, we keep our heads
   to the mill, put out the information and do what we do best. If the
   Magisters, evilive and Tsarina can meet with me I will be more
   specific with you, but for now I will assume the walls have ears and
   eyes and leave it at that. When Lucius returns he will be organising
   and offensive. Enough said on that matter, if you've a question,
   message or email me directly.

   Dearest Chapelablaze, get you to a necromancer as soon as possible.
   You're BPs are too low and Lucius wants you to get revived as best as
   possible. I am going to start working to get you the coin you need to
   replenish as much of your blood as possible as quickly as possible so
   please get in touch with me as well. Lucius is furious that you are
   as low as you are and wants me to take care of it asap. You will be
   avenged. We all will. I had already begun working on it on your
   behalf, but I will redouble the effort.

   Those of you that do not have Stamina..start working on it when you
   can, especially the Magisters and Navigatus. But we must not let the
   information flow stop. They think buy hitting those of us that were
   hit ...they were foolish enough to think this would make us panic and
   the intel would stop. Their mistake because it has not nor will it.
   Our coins are best used right now for information and saving for the
   necroamncers.

   Lucius wants us all to keep our wits about us and do what we do best.
   I told him we would, and that we have been.

   If any of you have any questions, contact me, post it and if needed I
   will reply in private or message me..I am ophelia at msn,
   michellcostin on yahoo and narcissus bound on aim.

   Added item..ravensong..Lucius was gone this morning when I read of
   your attack and zero'ing. This will NOT go unpunished.

   I need as many of you as possible to contact me. I would like to set
   up a meeting so that we can discuss this. I am om MST...the evenings
   are better for me, but I will try to work somthing out if this is not
   convenient for most of you . Those of you that cannot make it , you
   will be informed of the things discussed.

   a very pissed off Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   rom: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:11 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Please Read

   OK Mistress... First, thanks for your words supporting us all! It's
   really good to feel such back-up from our leaders!
   Second, I won't attack again unless Vampire B organizes a massive
   attack again while I'm in touch. If by the time I'm online I can't
   contact her or you, I won't give any nocturne shower to those bastards
   (though I loved it last night, seeing that coward CHASS running like a
   rat!)... Just post if they attack me.
   I'll go to the Necromancer after getting Stamina 3 (Maybe level 2
   works OK, but just in case...)
   Chapelablaze, if you need some loan, let me know.
   I'll be online at about 19:00 EST, don't know for how long, maybe an
   hour, maybe a lil' more.
   Stay strong, family, 'cos we are so!

   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dinasty
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:57 am
   Subject: Please Read!

   My Brothers and Sisters

   There has been a new table added to the database section for the
   attacks that are occuring to us at this time.

   In an effort to make those that are working dilligently for the good
   of us all to have easy to read info without having to sift through so
   many posts, this was set up.
   If you are hit and after you post..go to this database and add a
   record for yourself.

   1)Include who attacked you.

   2)The date of the attack

   3)The location

   4) Your name and affiliation with the Dynasty.

   Thank you all for your continued efforts and your cooperation in this
   matter. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

   Your Humble Servant

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:25 am
   Subject: ZEROED!!
   I have been zeroed!!

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:10 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] ZEROED!!

   I am truely sorry my dear Chapelablaze..

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:07 pm
   Subject: A Few Words about recent events...

   As you all kow, sweet ravensong and Chapelablaze have been 0'd by the
   enemy. This is a sad day and I feel pity for those responsible.
   Between the warriors of Valahlla and what our Lord Lucius will do when
   he hears of this travesty..they will be made to regret their actions.
   Remember my dear Ferrymen to remain calm and forge ahead with what we
   do best. I congratulate all of you for keeping your cool and I know
   that the entire Dynasty can see that we are unstoppable, as does
   anyone who cares to look. Be proud of you..for everyone else is!


   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Wondering if any one is sick of her pep talks yet. Wondering if
   evilive is satisfied with the new thread..LOL...
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 12:53 pm

The Ferrymen History - July 2003 (cont.)
Code: Select all
From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:52 am
   Subject: Beautiful words of rage...

   Aren't I poetic??

   Jagermeister says "Phoenixxe, my sire, Chapelablaze, sends this
   message to your sire, CHASS, "YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SACK OF EXCREMENT,
   AND YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID WITH EVERY PINT OF THE VILE PISS YOU
   CALL BLOOD THAT FLOWS THROUGH THE SEWER THAT IS YOUR HEART!""

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^
   ^v^Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:27 pm
   Subject: ALL FERRYMEN READ
   EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLY!!

   DO NOT POST LOCATIONS OF OUR FINDS TO THE DYNASTY!!
   Post all magic shop locations and guild locations to the Ferrymen
   board only. Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good
   work! You guys are AWESOME!

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   Capadocian Dynasty
   ^v^Down But Not Out^v^
   ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:32 pm
   Subject: Fw: [Ravenblack-blood] THE SAME OLD TACTICS

   Chapelablaze I do not believe it is wise to use our secondaries to
   deliver messages to the enemy. If you cannot deliver the message in
   person, then try to find someone to deliver it for you other than a
   secondary. Now Jagermeister has been brought to the forefront and
   could very likely be attacked.

   Please don't hate me for saying this to you.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Vampire Chass
     To: Ravenblack-blood@...
     Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 4:58 AM
     Subject: [Ravenblack-blood] THE SAME OLD TACTICS

     WELL HERE YOU GO FOLKS. THE SAME OLD SHIT THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS
     DONE.
     ATTACKED THE INNOCENT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY CLAN WHAT SO
     EVER. JUST BECAUSE IT COMES UNDER MY NAME, IT GETS ATTACKED. AND
     THEY
     KNOW IT IS "OOC FAMILY" THAT DOES NOT ROLE PLAY THIS PART OF THE
     GAME.
     WHAT A BUNCH OF PITYFUL USELESS VAMPS YOU ARE. THIS IS WHAT THE
     CITY
     HAS TO OFFER UNDER CAPS DYSFUNCTIAL DICTATORSHIP. AND ANY OF YOU
     WONDER WHY I FIGHT. HERE IT IS!! IT IS OK FOR THEM TO "ATTACK ANY
     VAMPIRE" IN THE CITY. SO ANYONE THAT IS NOT IN A CLAN, IT LOOKS
     LIKE
     THEY WILL COME FOR YOU ALSO!
     Jagermeister says "Please do deliver the message at once. Thank
     you"
     Jagermeister says "Phoenixxe, my sire, Chapelablaze, sends this
     message to your sire, CHASS, "YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SACK OF
     EXCREMENT,
     AND YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID WITH EVERY PINT OF THE VILE PISS
     YOU
     CALL BLOOD THAT FLOWS THROUGH THE SEWER THAT IS YOUR HEART!"" Your
     blood has been drunk by: bluesmurf42069.
     CHASS

     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:21 pm
     Subject: Where oh where

     Where oh where have all The Ferrymen gone? This is so unusual for
     my
     posts to be the only ones here in the early AM hours or any other
     time
     of the day?

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:24 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Where oh where

     Im halfway to dead..or at least in a sleep deprived coma..LOL.
     gotta
     love you guys!

     ~ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty

     wanting Lucius to come home to meeeeee
     From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
     Date: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:18 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fw: [Ravenblack-blood] THE SAME OLD
     TACTICS

     "INNOCENT ATTACKED" the bastard says? When did Jagermeister attack
     Phoenixxe? Oh come on those guys are really scum. They dare
     talking
     about honour... F**K OFF

     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dinasty

     From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:41 am
     Subject: Attention...Read Me!!

     Below is the link where I need all of you to go to apply for
     membership to this forum. This forum is to be used by Ferrymen in
     lieu of posting to the Dynasty Board. We will continue posting to
     the
     Ferrymen Board and now to Amicula Fatidica. The databases are set
     up
     already so locations can be updates so its buisness as usual.
     Thanks
     Tsarina and evil for your ideas and help. And thanks to all of you
     in
     advance for making this change without complaint. Remember post
     locations to both forums..The Ferrymen and Amicula Fatidica

     AmiculaFatidica-subscribe@...

     If you need anything or have any questions please contact me. I
     will
     be sending this link over YM as well.

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty

     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:09 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] THE SAME OLD TACTICS

     I was thinking I was probably overstepping my boundaries
     questioning
     the action of one my my superiors.

     Hugs Chapelablaze and says "Thanks for not being upset with me.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:46 pm
     Subject: A thing or two.....

     Greetings Ferrymen. I would like to start by telling you that all
     of
     you are doing a wonderful job! In the face of adversity you have
     held
     your heads high and have done your duties without fail. I have
     sent
     messages to our Lord Lucius telling him how wonderfully you have
     all
     performed in this time of turmoil and I know that he is proud of
     you!!

     Also, you all have been great in making the transition from
     posting to
     the Dynasty to posting at the Amicula. Remember though that we are
     still a part of this great Capadocian Dynasty and our signatures
     need
     to reflect that. I would also ask that we use the Amicula board
     only
     for posts and keep the conversations to a minimum. That is what we
     have the Ferry board for and we can also utilize the Dynasty board
     for
     this for the convenience of the Leaders. My intent is not to keep
     anyone from speaking out but to keep the Amicula board as
     streamlined
     as possible. I hope all of you understand this and will cooperate
     with me on this.

     Lucius would like for all the Magisters and Navigatus to get some
     teleports and at least 4 HW on them in preparation for his return.
     If
     there is anything I can do to be of assistance to any of you in
     this
     matter please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do what I
     can.
     And if you've anything to add, suggest or ask, please contact me
     via
     YM or email, or post it to the Ferrymen board. Be well dear
     Ferrymen
     and rest easy and stay safe.

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty

     ps..Im going to take a nap now...LOL

     From: "Josh" <altered984@...>
     Date: Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:33 pm
     Subject: Apology

     I would like to formally apologize to everybody for my attitude
     lately. To those of you who don't know, I've been some what of a
     dick, to say the least, for the last few days. To those of you who
     do know, I'm sorry if I offended you or said anything wrong. I
     really don't feel like going into what was wrong, but again, I'm
     sorry.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:32 pm
     Subject: Great Job! and other things that are not as important as
     you
     guys are.
     I just wanted to tell all of you JOB WELL DONE as usual. I came
     home to see that all of you posted locations like maniacs and that
     is awesome. Im so proud, and Im feelin kinda like a third wheel
     now
     because everything I found was already posted by all of you. I
     asked that you hit the pubs hard at the 3 pm time change and all
     of
     you did! Im very appreciative of that. Keep up the good work! Our
     fighting Clans need those discounts ;)

     RavenSong..Im on my way to the bank by the station I directed you
     to. I should be there by tonight or early am. I will try to
     coordinate with someone to assist me in making the transfer of
     coin.
     There I will give you some coin to assist at the necromancers.
     Chapelablaze, if you can make it to the bank by Po as well, I will
     toss some your way to get you ladies on your way to better health!


     Now then, I am off to fight the computer gods that hate me. Just
     so
     you know, I cannot send email right now from my addy, so that is a
     huge problem. And my modem is corrupt so the system keeps
     crashing.
     And I miss Lucius..hmm..did I forget to whine like a girl about
     anything? LOL..I hope you'll still respect me in the morning!


     Rock on my people..Lucius is proud of you and your damn straight
     knowing that I am.

     Ophelia...aka...Michelle..microsoft enemy #1
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty.
     PS
     Im taking this hunk of junk in tomarrow to be reformatted so I
     should be back on line by tomarrow night sometime.

     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Date: Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:08 am
     Subject: Ophelia, evilive_inc, and Heimdag...THANK YOU!!
     Thank you so much for your help! Thanks to your generous gifts, I
     am,
     once again, an Elder! I still have some way to go before I am
     fully
     restored to my pre-attack 1900 BP, but thanks to your help, I am
     more
     than half way there!
     *walks to Ophelia, evilive_inc, and Heimdag, and gives each of
     them a
     big hug and a kiss*

     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     From: "Michelle" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:08 pm
     Subject: Its too quiet *sigh*

     Ophelia wanders into the Ferrymen's haven and looks around. Its
     too
     silent here, she thinks to herself. With a loud sigh, she suddenly
     spies Tsarina standing there. On silent, stealthy feet she runs
     across the room and at the last minute she launches into the air,
     wrapping her arms about Tsarina, she turns and they both tumble to
     the
     floor, Ophelia twisting her body at the last moment to take the
     imapct of landing on the plush pillows. Softly Ophelia kisses
     Tsarina's lips, rises and looks around the hall for more Ferrymen
     to
     greet. Ahhh, she laughs to herself, there is Altered. With a
     wicked
     grin she runs across the hall again and with a swift move sweeps
     his
     leags out from under him. Planting a soft kiss against his cheek
     she
     stands once again, tugs on a lock of his hair and then spots
     evilive.
     With his hands out before him and a worried look in his eye, she
     marches across the room, stands on tip toe and kisses him softly
     on
     his cheek. With a laugh and another loud sigh, wondering where the
     other Ferrymen are, she goes into her private chambers only to
     exit a
     few moments later clad in a silky robe the colour of Lucius's pale
     eyes. She wanders over to where Tsarina is still sitting and
     flings
     herself down to sit beside her. She asks softly "Where are Aaleeah
     and Chapelablaze and ravensong and Krace hiding? And I miss
     Kilashayne."
     Laying back on the pillows, one pale hand curled into Tsarina's
     the
     other rubbing a corner of Lucius's robe against her lips, she
     falls
     into a restless sleep, visions of her Lord, away for so long
     dancing
     through her head.


     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Date: Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:15 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Its too quiet *sigh*

     *Chapelablaze wanders in from the streets. She touches Altered's
     hand
     and smiles as she walks by him. She sees evilive_inc and walks to
     him*
     I'm sorry that I did not say hello today in the city, I was pretty
     wrapped up in stealing coins for the Necromancer...
     *wraps her arms around evilive_inc, rests <br/><br/>(Message over
     64 KB, truncated)


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:02 pm

The Ferrymen History - August 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - August 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 2, 2003 11:05 am
   Subject: The Return of Lucius

   I had to leave this realm for a while, seeking for answers. When
   coming
   out from my mortal body, I passed into the Shadowlands, through the
   Dreaming. In my travels, I became possessed by a vague uneasiness, an
   anxiety such as the sleeper feels when sad real sounds fall
   continuously within his ear, low distant bell-tones, at long but equal
   intervals and commingling with melancholy dreams.
   From the Dreaming, I entered the Shadowlands and with its shadows
   arrived a heavy discomfort. It oppressed me with the oppression of
   some
   dull weight. There was also a moaning sound, which, beginning with the
   first twilight, had grown in strength with the darkness. The suffering
   of my people was palpable.
   I spoke with many wraiths and met the Oracles. There was hope in their
   words but the heavy discomfort never left. The 20th day, I saw lights.
   The oppression was in great measure relieved; and issuing from the
   flame of each lamp, there flowed unbrokenly into my ears a strain of
   melodious monotone. This was the music of my people, the music of the
   Ferrymen.

   And when now, dear Ophelia, approaching the bed upon which I lay
   outstretched, you sat gently by my side, breathing odor from your
   sweet
   lips, and pressing them upon mine, there arose tremulously within my
   bosom, first an extreme quiescence, and then a purely sensual
   pleasure.
   And now from the wreck and the chaos of the usual senses, there
   appeared to have arisen within me a sixth, all perfect. A new sense, a
   new entity is added to my soul. A new power that can only be attained
   by lovers who have faced some sort of adversity that tests the bonds
   of
   their love. A feeling has taken possession of my soul, for which I
   have
   a name: True Love.
   Ferrymen, I've heard your call, I've felt your suffering and for
   weeks,
   I pondered upon the means of my revenge. Yet these attacks upon the
   Ferrymen served but to strengthen the Capadocian Dynasty by
   opposition…
   Our very efficient warring houses have zeroed most of the members of
   the Black Haven; in less than a week you have all acquired the Stamina
   power at its highest level and proved your loyalty with your hard
   work.
   In a short time, the capadocian clans have reacted as one to these
   infamous attacks and have shown by facts that they are truly part of a
   strong family, the Capadocian Dynasty.

   Today, again, I am very proud to say: "I am a Capadocian". And if
   there
   are still somewhere, some of your attackers who survived, the most
   ghastly and loathsome of all the most ghastly and loathsome images of
   death and suffering which have ever presented themselves to their
   imagination, they will now vividly desire it. Because I, Lucius, Lord
   of the Ferrymen, have returned from the Shadowlands.

   Lucius
   Supreme Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty



   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 2, 2003 12:05 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Return of Lucius

   Dear Lord, it is wonderful that you have returned to us. I am sure
   each and everyone of the Ferrymen are extremely happy that you are
   back. You have been missed by all of us. Welcome home!
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 2, 2003 2:51 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Return of Lucius

   A peice of me was missing during the endless days and nights of your
   absense, and with your return I am complete once more. Welcome Home.
   I love you.

   Ophelia

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 3, 2003 12:21 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Return of Lucius


   I'm glad that you're back, M'lord. Lady Ophelia did an amazing job
   while you were gone, though she doesn't think so, such a humble Lady
   she is. And I hope you're satisfied with the way all of us have helped
   her in anyway we could. We did our best even with you not here, just
   for that, to make you proud when you came back.

   I'm proud of you as my leader, and I'm fully prepared for what Ophelia
   told us it would be your coming back. I'm screaming for vengeance, but
   just within my veins for now. Next night after being attacked, I did
   some damage on those bastards, as you were surely told, and let me say
   that I dangerously enjoyed it too much. So here I am, fully armed,
   fully powered, fully hungry. I kneel in front of you, for you to rule
   over my body, my soul, my powers, my abilities and my arms to be used
   not only to work this time, but to get some feedback... and to give to
   my deepest inner instincts, some pleasure.
   Yours

   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Sun Aug 3, 2003 9:27 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Return of Lucius

   Welcome home, my Lord! I have missed you, and am glad you are back
   home with us.
   *goes to Lucius and hugs him*
   It has been sad to watch our Lady, Ophelia, as you absence has brought
   her much pain. Now, that you are back, I expect to see her return to
   her usual, happy self...Maybe her insanity will fade as well...Haha
   *winks at Ophelia*
   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 3, 2003 9:42 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Return of Lucius

   *blink blink*

   Ophelia looks at Chapelablaze innocently. "I promise, no more odd
   behaviour." She smiles sweeetly and crosses her fingers behind her
   back.

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen


   From: "darkdesires" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 3, 2003 1:39 pm
   Subject: Wanna Play? Mouhahahahahahhahahhaaaa

   Ophelia sneaks up behind Tsarina, pressing against her back, covering
   her eyes with cool pake hands and whispers in her ear 'Guess Who?'
   She laughs softly looking around..the urge to knock everyone to the
   ground and kiss them almost too much to control. Then she spies her
   Lucius. Sprawled out like the lord of the manor that he is, looking
   so arrogant that she decides her recently missing Lord needs somthing
   special. With a giggle she begins to whisper in Tsarina's ear.

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 3, 2003 1:51 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Wanna Play? Mouhahahahahahhahahhaaaa
   Tsarina's presses back against the person holding hands over her
   eyes. As she hears the beautiful voice of Ophelia says "Guess Who" She
   laughs aloud, but before she can respond Ophelia begins to whisper in
   her ear. She smiles as she glances to lordly Lucius reclining so
   seductively. She nods her head in agreement to what Ophelia has just
   whispered in her ear. Ophelia's closeness has stirred her and she
   turns around and kisses Ophelia tenderly on her lips. As she
   reluctantly pulls away from her lips she glances at Lucius and back to
   Ophelia blushing.


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 3, 2003 11:16 pm
   Subject: Ding, dong! road_wytch is dead...

   The vampire road_wytch has drunk no pints of blood.
   (Lost In Shadow)
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
   Shadows(3)
   Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Location: Flint and 20th
   road_wytch is sire to 4 other vampires, including: vamp060371 (9130
   pints), Terrilian (2912 pints), pet_wulfe (2470 pints), Aristotle
   (1952
   pints)

   Last night, road_wytch has been at length stricken with the hand of
   the
   deadly Decay. This was an excellent killing across capadocian clans.
   I'm glad I could take part in this masterful death strike and give the
   final blow to this vampire who made my people and my beloved lady
   suffer. Even in shadows, there will be no survivors.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Mon Aug 4, 2003 4:53 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ding, dong! road_wytch is dead...

   I am forever grateful for the death of road_wytch! Thank you, thank
   you, thank you!! He was my most hated attacker! I'm only sorry that I
   couldn't have been there to see it...

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Wed Aug 6, 2003 3:39 pm
   Subject: Krace

   Hey, Krace, are you still with us? I haven't seen you around in quite
   a while...
   *wondering if, while thinking with his "other" brain, he ran off with
   Cereperum and is now lying in a ditch somewhere...*

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 7, 2003 1:22 am
   Subject: Chains of Neutrality
   The Ferrymen shall not go broken, with bowed head and lowered eyes.
   Our shoulders shall not fall down like tear drops.
   We shall not be weakened by our soulful cries.
   We refuse the chains of Neutrality.
   The Ferrymen shall walk proudly
   into the dawn of tomorrow that many will call today.
   We will stand remembering the warriors from yesterday!

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 11:47 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Krace

   Awwww....kiss kiss to all of you. *sigh* That's right my sweet
   babies, I am hoooooome...*blink blink*

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 12:03 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Krace
   gets up from the floor....doesn't worry about being naked and runs to
   the Mistress of the Ferrymen and hugs her tight. Woo Hoo, it is good
   to have you home.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 2:15 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Krace

   Ophelia enters the hall, happy to be home, and catches a very naked
   Tsarina and hugs her tightly. Stroking Tsarina's hair Ophelia
   whispers "It is good to be home." She places a soft kiss on
   Tsarina's lips and asks "What have you been up to sweet one." With
   a raised eyebrow she takes in Tsarina's lack of attire and sighs,
   feeling vaugely overdressed. Leather pants fitting her as though
   they were poured on over her full hips. The sheer top she is
   wearing molds her like a second skin and leaves little to the
   imagination. Silver buckles glint along her boots, reaching almost
   to mid thigh. Her red hair flies about her face, cascading down her
   back to her hips in a riot of curls and, tongue flicking across
   blood red lips, she wonders what Tsarina makes of this change in
   her usual wardrobe.

   Looking beyond Tsarina's pale shoulders her eyes fall upon Lucius,
   looking just a delectable and weary as he did when she departed.
   Smiling softly at Tsarina she steps around her and runs dead on at
   Lucius, tumbling through the air as though she were a winged
   creature, landing in his arms and back home again. Placing cool
   pale hands upon his cheeks, she laughs wildly and says to him "I
   missed you so much." Gently she runs her tongue across his lips,
   then wraps her legs about his waist, resting her face in the hollow
   curves of his throat. It is good to be home, back among her family
   and the one who holds her heart.

   Ophelia

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 2:32 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Krace

   As Ophelia runs to Lucius, Tsarina says "You looks extraordinarily
   beautiful tonight Ophelia. I think I am a little underdressed. I shall
   retired to my room. You and Lucius have fun tonight."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 10:56 pm
   Subject: A High Councilor and an Initiate

   For extreme dedication and outstanding service to the House, it is my
   distinct honor to confer the title of High Counciler of the Ferrymen
   to
   the Navigatus Tsarina and to offer her a Chair at the High Council, in
   order to represent the Ferrymen, by my side.

   Secondly, I am pleased to announce the arrival of pixieminx to the
   Ferrymen, placed under the commands of Magister Altered, Guardian of
   the Ferrymen.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed.

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   pixieminx, it fills my heart to call you daughter.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 11:15 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A High Councilor and an Initiate

   Tsarina smiles warmly at the young pixieminx. She goes to her side,
   hugs her and says "It is an honor to call you sister pixieminx and I
   love your name. It is really kewl. I am certain you will love being
   with us. If I can help at all, please feel free to email me at
   tsarina1@... or YM me at tsarina_1968."
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 9, 2003 1:15 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A High Councilor and an Initiate

   My deepset and most sincere congratulations to my sister Tsarina,
   whose constant hard work has brought her to this result. I'm sure
   you'll do it well!
   And to Initiate pixieminx, well, welcome home! Hope you'll feel fine
   here, we'll do our best to make you feel comfortable!

   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 9, 2003 2:55 am
   Subject: Immortal Love

   That earnest mutual love, my own Ophelia, which burns within our
   bosoms… We flatter ourselves, feeling happy since its first
   upspringing, that our happiness strengthens with it's strength.
   An eternal life for an eternal love. No limits to our bliss, no "thus
   far, and no farther!" but an eternal love for an eternal life.
   Radiant Ophelia, you'll never know that sad, sad instant when, the
   fever having abandoned you, you sink into a breathless and motionless
   torpor that the body calls `death', and if I ever have to press down
   your pallid eyelids with the passionate fingers of love, it is to see
   them opening the very night after.
   My fairest and dearest, we are the regenerated, blissful and immortal
   lovers. They can take all away from us, but the only thing worth
   larceny is left: our immortal love.

   Let the moon and the stars be my witness as I pledge you my love.
   I shall hold you in my heart with the passion of a thousand suns.
   Roam though I may, I shall always return to you and let no other
   remove
   your memory from me.
   You are my true love and so shall you stay, no matter where my destiny
   takes me.
   Welcome back.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "tsarina_1968" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 9, 2003 3:12 am
   Subject: Re: A High Councilor and an Initiate

   Tsarina bows down before Lucius, her light blue eyes spakle with
   delight as she says "It will be my honor to sit by your side at the
   High Council my Lord. There are many here that would have also been
   deserving to sit beside you and I pray that my actions will never
   bring shame on them nor you my Lord."
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 9, 2003 9:53 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Immortal Love

   Tsarina stares adoringly at Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia as Lucius
   begings to speak. His voice full of emotion as he tells her of his
   love. A tear of happiness for their love for each other slips from her
   eye and rolls down her cheek.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 9, 2003 5:52 pm
   Subject: Re: Immortal Love

   Never in all the time I have been in this world have I ever been
   touched by antoher as I have been you my Lucius. I have wondered
   this land, always a solitary fuigure, never really touched by anyone
   or anything. Now, alone is just that without you, alone.
   My love for you knows no depth, no end is in sight. You are truley
   the lord of my heart, the keeper of my soul and the owner of the
   only peace I have ever known.
   For each night that I have you by my side, I am eternally grateful.
   And for each day that I am apart from you I am filled with an
   unconsolable sorrow. You are right, I will never know that instant
   of sadness for you when I breathe my last breath and fall into the
   stillness of the death I am cursed with. And you will never know
   the depths of my pain when I realise that I must go, when I feel
   that first ray of sun come over the horizon, stealing the breath
   from my body, and the warmth of your touch away from my skin. The
   only peace I have is knowing that when I awaken again, it will be to
   stand by your side.
   My love for you will never diminish. No one and nothing can ever
   take that away. Its light will burn as warm as the sun, as bright
   as the moon, and you will never be alone. The only home I have ever
   known, the only home that I ever want resides within you.

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty.

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:29 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fwd: [High Council] New poll for
   RavenBlackHighCouncil

   The Ferrymen have been offered two Chairs in the High Council, which
   means two votes to express our opinion... in a diplomatic way. These
   two Chairs are filled by your newest High Councilor Tsarina, and by
   myself. We'll keep you updated everytime a new poll shows up and will
   report to the Council your concerns. Do not expect too much of this
   Council as it is presided by Beljeferon, but at least, we have a
   voice.

   About the Allurists Guild, I have supported this power from the
   beginning as it seems to be made for us. If you have no objections, we
   will vote 'yes'.

   About the Night Watch, I have great news. Asta is making a good group,
   they are going to be the helpers of RavenBlack and.. they will be
   Capadocians!
   Again, if you have no objection, we will vote 'yes'.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 12, 2003 2:07 am
   Subject: The Singing master

   I can't raise my voice above a whisper, this is my curse, I'm a
   Sluagh.
   In the Shadowlands I met the Oracle Wraith, my own Ophelia. I was
   given
   a new power, I was given faith. The power of true love burns within my
   bosom, can you hear.? I speak in low whispers but I can sing high and
   clear.

   I am the singing-master and I sing
   Come; into your ear let me sing
   Of what is past, or to come, or passing
   I am the poet-warrior, the singing Changeling.
   I am the singing-master of your soul
   Consume your heart away, sick with desire
   And fastened to a dying animal
   You don't know what it is, join and gather
   Into a glorious eternity
   I sing the Capadocian Dynasty.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:31 am
   Subject: Novitiate On-da-g

   I am pleased to announce the arrival of On-da-g to the Ferrymen,
   placed
   under the commands of Magister Aaleeah of the East.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed.

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   On-da-g, it fills my heart to call you daughter.
   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "annetteweese" <annetteweese@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:15 am
   Subject: Thank You All

   Thank you all for your kind welcomes.....
   I now feel that I have found my true Family.....

   ~"By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"~


   Novitiate On-da-g
   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:48 pm
   Subject: Re: {Ferrymen} A Sad Fairwell

   ravensong, I am saddend to read of your departure from the folds of
   the Ferrymen. You will always remain a part of our Family and your
   presence will remain within these halls. Take care of yourself
   sweet ravensong, and if you ever are in need, even just for a chat I
   am almost always around. *hugs*

   Ophelia, Wife of Lucius
   Legendary Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty





   --- In Ferryman@..., "Lori Rew" <ravensongof2@y...>
   wrote:

     > I am sorry to announce that I have to resign my post as a

   Ferryman.

     > Due to RL circumstances I have less time available and M'Lord

   Lucius

     > and Lady Ophelia deserve this space for someone who can serve
     them
     > better. In my heart I will always be a Ferrymen, and I am hoping

   to

     > remain a Cap. I shall miss all of you so much. You have all been

   a

     > wonderful family to me. Thank you for all the support, hugs,

   laughs.

     >
     > YM me anytime.
     >
     > ravensong
     >
     > <I Slowly turn as tears start falling down my face and leave the
     > Ferrymen's house, feelings of extreme loneliness over coming me
     as

   I

     > pass through the doors>

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:24 am
   Subject: To all The Ferrymen

   Family:
   Some time ago, we had to pass through some hard times. Our new
   recruits may not know about it but can read it in our board. By those
   times, our Lord Lucius wasn't here and we could still keep us together
   and working as hard as we had been doing every day. We showed what we
   are made of. We made our Lord proud of us. We showed our Mistress that
   she is a wonderful leader. And we kept on going.
   Now, we are through hard times again, maybe not as hard, as we are not
   being physically harmed this time. But our Lord is too busy atending
   to new duties given to him by Capadocious. He's being fully trusted by
   our Emperor, for his always hard and excellent job, and we can be sure
   he won't let our Emperor's hopes down. And so he's not expected to be
   around much through that time. So once again we're to show him how
   proud he can be of us.
   For the oldest, it's someway known, we know we can do it but we can't
   take it easy 'cos of the risk to relax too much.
   For the newest, our Novitiates and Initiates, Alexander, On-da-g and
   pixieminx, I humbly suggest you to work, not as hard as you can, 'cos
   it would never be enough. Now you're part of The Ferrymen, everyone in
   the Dynasty says we are "the best". Well, it's time we show them we
   are even MORE than that. It's possible. We just must rise the level of
   what they all know to be 'the best'. We can't be perfect, but we can
   always come closer to that. You know what to do. Hit the pubs, shake
   the bartender's heads if necessary, and get what we need. You can be
   sure you'll have all of the Ferrymen holding your backs, ready to help
   in any way you need. Just ask, since for that's that we can call
   ourselves a Family. We're here for each other. Go and drink. We'll not
   tell AA about you

   Ferrymen, we rule, we know that, and we can deal with that! Now, make
   a challenge to ourselves, make ourselves better than we already are,
   we can do it! Why? 'Cos we RULE!

   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:24 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] To all The Ferrymen

   Thanks evil, you bring a tear to my eye... but that's not so bad! I'm
   just busier than ever with all those clans that I'm in charge of,
   especially the new Healers, and I can't post locations as much as I
   used to. But I'm still watching and my true Lady Ophelia is still
   leading. Then, yes, feel the love, and hit the pubs!

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:12 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] To all The Ferrymen

   Tsarina begins to sing..........

   Ev'rybody's building the big ships and the boats,
   Some are buying bottles,
   Others, grabbing scrolls,
   Ev'rybody's in ill repair,
   Ev'ry girl and boy
   But when the Ferrymen enter the pubs,
   Ev'rybody's gonna jump for joy.
   Come all without, come all within,
   You'll not see nothing like the mighty Ferrymen.
   We are the Ferrymen, the mighty, mighty Ferrymen............

   Tsarina

   PS: not the best I could do...but it was the best I could do since I
   was doing it so fast. Anyway you get the drift.

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:42 am
   Subject: Ceremony

   *evilive_inc enters the House of Lucius by the main corridor. He sees
   familiar doors at both sides. He keeps on walking till he almost
   reaches the end of the alley. The Main Hall doors stands in front of
   him. But his eyes are not looking at them. He turns to the left, and
   now his eyes stare at other pair of doors, smaller than the Main Hall
   ones, but not much. These doors are guarded by two strange gargoyles,
   with dragon claws, bat wings, snake head and wolf body. The Rite Hall
   doors. He puts his hands over the handles and push. They open slow and
   silently, and a strange circular hall is in sight now. It's not too
   big, has no furnitures nor objects hanging from the walls or anything
   like that. You just can see a big orbed ivory table in the middle of
   the room, with a ring shape.*
   (OOC: I mean, with a hole in the centre, like a big 'O')
   *The table seems to have lost a piece, as if the circle is not closed.
   You can reach the centre of the table by there. The absent part points
   exactly to the entrance doors.*
   (OOC: Maybe it's a bit of an 'O' and a bit of a 'C' turned 'down'
   ('down' would be, heading the doors), hope you all understand the
   idea)

   *The ceiling is kinda strange too. It goes up from the walls towards
   the centre, as some kind of cone but with no apex. At the end of its
   way up, the ceiling has a round hole, just above the centre of the
   table*

   (OOC: Hope you all like 'The Ferrymen Rite Hall'. My brain is dry,
   lol)

   evilive_inc walks towards the table, with steady steps. He reaches it
   and walks two steps more to the centre. Then he put his left hand into
   one of his pockets and takes a small leather satchel out, taking with
   his right hand a strange powder from the inside of it. He then starts
   shedding that powder on the floor, as drawing a shape. When he
   finishes you can see a snake shape drawing a spiral with its body, the
   tail in the centre, the head in the outer end.
   Once it's done, he walks out from the centre of the table and steps
   outside it, walking all the way round the table to finish facing the
   doors, as an amphytrion waiting for his guests, closes his eyes, rests
   his hands over the dark ivory surface and speaks*
   *humming* Ferrymen, Lord and Mistress, Magisters, sisters, brothers...
   *speaking out loud* Familia, I call up on you to come to the Ferrymen
   Rite Hall!! I have something to announce that you may want to hear, I
   guess.
   *humming again* Time has finally come...
   *evilive_inc open his eyes, pointing them towards the doors, and
   waits*

   (OOC: No need to hurry, remember we have eternity... But try not to be
   'late' )




   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:30 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ceremony

   Hearing the harmonious sound of her wonderful brother evilive's voice
   she moves as quickly as possible to his side. Tsarina kisses him on
   the cheek and whispers "I can hardly wait to meet the lovely
   SnakeBite." She moves to the door but does not enter. She turns and
   awaits her brothers, sisters and the Lord and Lady of the Ferrymen.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus/High Councilor for The Ferrymen

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:58 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ceremony

   Gently Ophelia clasps Tsarina's hand and leads her to the table where
   evilive sits. With a nod to him, she settles into a chair and pulls
   Tsarina into the one beside her. Still holding her hand, Ophelia sits
   back and relaxes, curious to see what is going on.

   opehlia

   From: "Josh" <altered984@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:10 am
   Subject: Re: Ceremony
   Altered hears evilive_inc's words and makes his way to him. He
   stands beside his brother and waits.
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Altered
   Magister of the West

   From: "CARRIE LEONARD" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:52 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ceremony

   Aaleeah also hears his call, and joins her sisters.

   ~Aaleeah

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:54 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ceremony

   *Chapelablaze enters into the room, careful not to disturb
   evilive_inc's dusty art, and stands silently among her family, anxious
   to learn of why evilive_inc has called us together with such
   importance in his voice...*
   Wait a minute...
   *looks at the clues put out by evilive_inc...*
   I believe I know now...
   *returns to standing in silence, so as not to spoil the surprise for
   those who do not yet know...*

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: Liz Meyerhuber <mommabird435@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:41 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ceremony

   pixieminx hears the call and runs to join, "hope i am not late"


   Novitiate pixieminx
   The Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:43 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ceremony

   Lucius entered the room with a firm step and an outward composure of
   manner. He inspected the ritual room and then, looked with a smile at
   his Ferrymen who gathered."It's been ages since I've been in this
   room."
   He joined his beloved wife Lady Ophelia and stood behind her chair.
   "For the good or the bad, there is always something new to learn from
   this place. What will it be, tonight?"

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:22 pm
   Subject: Ceremony, Part II :)


   *evilive_inc looks at all the Ferrymen standing there around the table
   and says*

   Well, you may be wondering what's the reason for me invoking you all
   here. There's a time for every and each thing, it's said. And tonight
   is the right time for this. Moonlight says so...

   *just as he has finished his words, a big shining perfect round white
   moon appears from within the stormy clouds in the sky, placed just in
   the zenith of the hall, its whole shape covering the ceiling hole,
   illuminating the centre of the table and the snake's shape in there.
   evilive closes his eyes, an unintelligible humming coming from his
   throat. A second later, the powder drawing the snake's shape suddenly
   burns in flames. Silver-plated strange flames*

   Would you mind me telling you a story? I think you'll like it...

   *he clears his throat and starts*

   It was the 80's. You know, hard rock, heavy metal, long hair, jeans
   and leather jackets, motorcycles and roads...

   (On those times I had long hair too, though any of you maybe can
   imagine it, LOL!)

   Well the thing is that I used to ride my bike, a beautiful customized
   Harley-Davidson FXST Softail (I'm sure I have some pic of it
   somewhere), through any road I met. Even not being a Ferrymen by that
   time, I was already used to hit pubs every night, searching for blood,
   fun, music and alcohol. One night I met a nice group of bikers, they
   became fond of me so I avoided draining them since they were so
   sympathetic. Among all of them there were some chicks. Among those
   chicks there was one that took my atention in special. It was
   notorious her wealthy and easy background, but still she was a
   renegade to enjoy those advantages, so that was why she had decided to
   roam the roads looking for adrenaline and fun. All this I got to know
   by herself telling me about her life, such sympathy existing between
   us... Lots of nights we shared, talking, drinking, smoking, riding our
   bikes through the roads' fresh air. I had never told her about my
   "status". She was a lil' curious about seeing me always only at night
   and even then with my sunglasses over my eyes all the time. But though
   her curiosity, she never asked anything... luckily. Silence isn't my
   middle name, you know, and she knowing my true wouldn't have left me
   any choice, I would have been obliged to bring her to this dark side
   (I didn't want a human spreading the word of me being a vampire,
   Buffy's emulators existing all over there)

   *at this point, evilive makes a lil' pause, looking at the burning
   shape in the middle, and goes on*

   You may ask why wasn't I keen on the idea of making her my childer,
   then? Well, I love this life but I know it has its contras too... And
   I think I liked her enough to not want her suffer them. Anyway, one
   night, we had been riding for a long long time, till our bikes asked
   for a rest. We stepped aside of the road and laid in the grass staring
   at the full moon up there in the sky. We were talking about lots of
   things, some nonsense, whatever, and suddenly I heard her screaming. I
   sat upright to see she was taking his left leg with both hands. A
   goddamn snake had bitten her. I saw the snake staring at me and by its
   shape and colours I immediately realized it was a poisonus one. As I
   told her that, she thought she was saying her last goodbye... But I
   couldn't resist the idea of her going away. Angry, I chased the snake
   and with a single bite of my fangs cracked its damned body in two, and
   drank its blood as in some kind of instinctive vengeance. When I
   looked at her again, she was staring at me horrorized. It was this
   last "Class-B-movie" scene added to her pain and fear for the snake's
   bite. So I finally told her about me, my status, my unlife and its
   pros and cons. I told her there was an unique way to save her from
   dying, and that, strangely, it was by taking her life. She thought
   about it but no more than a few seconds, and agreed, then I bit her
   leg first to drain the poison from her beautiful, mellow and warm
   flesh. Once it was done, I kissed her and went slowly to her neck.
   "One kiss, and a quick bite, that's all, dear" I said. And I did bit.
   Then I led her to bite me and drink. After doing this, her body
   shocked with spasms and she fell down. A few seconds that seemed like
   hours went by, and she opened her eyes and woke up. I was staring at
   her as she was at me, a duel of sights. First words she said were "I'm
   hungry", then an endless loud laugh came out from my throat through my
   mouth, and I embraced her. We took a long ride till we found a new
   pub. Lots of Hell Angels' bikes parked outside. I let her in to find
   some amusement and nutrition. I stayed outside, to avoid fighting
   troubles, you know, those guys like trouble, and I didn't want to ruin
   her first meal...

   Anyway, some minutes later she came out with some blood dripping from
   her mouth... not her own blood. And a wicked, lost, distant look into
   her eyes. At this exact moment horror screams and yelling threats
   began coming out from the pub. She rode her bike and went away, I rode
   mine and did the same... with the minimum detail that she went to the
   West, while I was going to the East, so to led those lil' Angels after
   me and not her. I had a funny night getting rid of them, oh yeah, but
   since that same night I lost her track... Time went by, sometimes I
   felt her blood running in my veins, mixed with mine, mixed with the
   snake's one too... And my instincts told me that someday (somenight) I
   would meet her again... I didn't know what it had been of her unlife
   from that last day, and I missed her company...

   Sometimes I felt as if I was smelling her scent again...

   *evilive raises his head and, opening his nasal fossas widely, smells
   the air*
   Damn, I'm feeling that right now!

   I'll better let herself tell the rest of the story...



   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:28 pm
   Subject: Ceremony, part II of Part II... :D


   ...I'll better let herself tell the rest of the story...

   ------------------------------------------------------

   *Strong wind sound can be heard coming from outside. No rage in it but
   an unmistakable fierce and coldness. It reminds of those deep thick
   black clouds you can see in heaven before a storm comes... Those same
   clouds up in the sky get close together again and swallow the shining
   moon up.*

   *The sound of the wind comes closer and finally everyone in the room
   can feel it blowing through from the doors towards them. A whirlwind
   reaches the ivory table and extinguishes the flames. Now everybody can
   see the snake's brand on the floor. A shadowy female shape appears at
   the doors. It starts walking towards the table with her feet almost
   not touching the floor. When she reaches the table, all of the
   Ferrymen can see her: a beautiful woman, not too tall, thin enough to
   denote a nice and sensual difference among her hips and breast, and
   her waist... And with her skin as pale as death itself. This pallor
   emphasized for the strife with her hair and her dressings, of such a
   deep black that you can feel how it wrings the soul at its merely
   sight. She wears tight leather pants, scarcely evident black t-shirt,
   and a capacious overcoat working as a cape. Hardly visible, from under
   the overcoat, a nice and shiny pair of boots come in sight*

   *As if no one else was there, she walks to the centre of the table
   with her eyes riveted in evilive's face. Her right gloved hand raises
   and she takes his chin with it, like a crow's wing, smooth but
   steady.*

   *The woman greets evilive_inc with a light kiss in his neck's side and
   then, turning around, nods her head to the others. evilive_inc smiles
   and says*
   Ferrymen, I'd like to introduce you with my deep love, my dark
   companion, my cold embrace, my deathful fate: Snakebite




   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: Snake Bite <snakebite_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:32 pm
   Subject: ... and the Ceremony goes on


   *The woman greeted evilive_inc with a light kiss in his neck's side
   and then, turning around, nodded her head to the others.*

   *evilive_inc smiled and said* "Ferrymen, I'd like to introduce you
   with my deep love, my dark companion, my cold embrace, my deathful
   fate: Snakebite"

   *With a deep and cold, but still sensual voice, Snakebite introduces
   herself*
   Ladies, gentlemen, I'm pleased to meet you all, finally time has come,
   I was waiting for this moment. Now please let me continue with this
   fairy tale

   *Snakebite walks outside the centre of the table and stands right in
   front of evilive, opening her overcoat enough to let her beautiful
   physique be slightly seen, and continues...*

   That night, when I realized what had happened, it was obviously too
   late for me doing anything. First impulse had been feeding up from
   humans to quench the outrageous thirst that was torturing my body.
   After some miles riding away, I stopped my bike and hid my face in my
   hands. I began crying like a child, realizing what my fate had turned
   to. I tried to struggle against what at that moment were my horrible
   instincts leading me to, but each day was a torture because of that
   fight between my still human reasoning and my already vampiric
   ravenous hunger. Finally the last one did win the battle and so I
   wandered around the roads at nights looking for fresh blood, and slept
   by day in those stinky farm's grangers you can find almost everywhere.
   Time brought wisdom to me, and thus the chance to develop my talents
   and boost my powers. But, in spite of my habits and skills, I roamed
   the roads for years and still couldn't find evilive again... Once I
   got used to my new unlife, I began missing him again as, while I
   wasn't sure about liking my fate, I had hated him for what he had done
   to me... Anyway, I had to change my hunting zone oftenly because of
   humans extinguishing too fast for my hunger. So miles stocked over my
   shoulders and my bike mile-counter, still not finding what I was
   looking for: my mentor. Till finally I found him. Or he found me.
   Whatever, I'll let the story line come back to him.

   *With that said, Snakebite makes a gesture as blowing a kiss in the
   air towards evilive and tells him with a lustful smile*

   Come on my sinner fangs, tell them more, and by the way, could you ask
   someone to bring a glass of wine for me? Talking so much has dried my
   throat and, though you're continuing the story , I'd like to keep my
   voice healthful, I love speaking for myself, sovereign could be my
   middle name, you already know it, dear.



   Snakebite

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:36 pm
   Subject: And the final part of the Ceremony (on my side, at least...)

   *"...miles stocked over my shoulders and my bike mile-counter, still
   not finding what I was looking for: my mentor. Till finally I found
   him. Or he found me. Whatever, I'll let the story line come back to
   him." Snakebite said. Then she made a gesture as blowing a kiss in the
   air towards evilive and, smiling lustfully, told him: "Come on my
   sinner fangs, tell them more, and by the way, could you ask someone to
   bring a glass of wine for me? Talking so much has dried my throat and,
   though you're continuing the story, I'd like to keep my voice
   healthful, I love speaking for myself, sovereign could be my middle
   name, you already know it, dear."*

   *evilive_inc laughs out loudly, enjoying her love's attitude, as
   always, and calls a passing ghoul with a venial fingers flirt, telling
   him*

   You! Here's my Lady, bring a glass of your best Blood Wine for her,
   quickly! In fact, bring some bottles of that wine and glasses for
   everyone!

   *and then continues*

   Well let me tell you how it went on. One night after endless nights,
   roaming another road as countless before, hiting a new but old single
   pub like so many in my eternal wandering, when I was about to park my
   bike, its headlights showed me a nice scene. A dark female shape was
   leaning over a man's body, like kissing him... kissing did I say?
   Well, certainly not... fixing my look a lil' more over the couple, it
   seemed to me as he was trying to free himself from her strong embrace,
   and she looked as almost devouring him. "What a woman!" I thought and,
   feeling a lil' bored that night, I dismounted my bike and walked
   towards them, totally careless. As soon as my ankle boots made some
   noise in the gravel, their eyes turned to me. His, like begging for
   mercy. Hers, with deep hate and anger in them, like telling me to
   leave them alone and mind my own business... But her eyes' glow was
   strange and familiar to me at the same time... So I walked two steps
   forward (which made her rise her upper lip fiercely at me, showing her
   sharpened fangs) till I stepped by the street lights, to let my face
   be seen. Then she seemed to recognize me. She broke the man's neck
   with a single move of her hands and let him fall down on the street,
   and started walking towards me. As well as she stepped where the
   lights illuminated her face, I finally could be totally sure who she
   was.. my lovely Snakebite. That young hungry girl whose trace I had
   lost time ago, had become nearly what she's like now: a dangerous,
   deathly and tempting pressence for whoever looked at her...
   She opened her arms widely and just said "My dear..." with a lil' tear
   in her eye, and I went running to her arms, we both mixing in a deep,
   strong, endless embrace.

   *at this moment the ghoul comes back with two assistants, carrying
   with them some trays with bottles and glasses for everyone. They serve
   each one quicker than a lightning and dissappear in the same way*

   By that time I had already became a Ferryman, but we both decided it
   would be better for her to stay away from the Clans stuff for some
   time, till she was already used to Ravenblack city, its ways, places,
   moods, and such. But now we think she's more than ready to fulfill the
   challenge, so here we are.

   Once again, family, let me introduce you with who's for me as
   necessary, delightsome and dark as night itself.

   Familia, please welcome Snakebite as one of us!




   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:26 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] And the final part of the Ceremony (on my
   side, at least...)

   Ophelia smiles softly as evilive finsihes their story. Rising she
   extends her hands to Snakebite and says 'Ineed, it is a pleasure to
   have you among us finally. We welcome you as one of our own, as part
   of our family, with open arms.'

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:30 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] And the final part of the Ceremony (on my
   side, at least...)

   Well, well... It was quite a story! And I can recognize a good story
   when I hear one...

   Now, I am very pleased to welcome the arrival of Snakebite to the
   Ferrymen. She will be placed under the commands of Magister Altered of
   the West.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed!

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   Snakebite, it fills my heart to call you daughter.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:52 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] And the final part of the Ceremony (on my
   side, at least...)

   Aaleeah looks slowly over this new arrival. She lifts her glass of
   blood wine in Snakebite's direction. "Any friend of evilive's is a
   friend of mine. Welcome to the most exclusive clan in the Capadocian
   Dynasty. May your hunting be as fulfilling as your love." Aaleeah
   lowers her glass and sips her wine.

   Elder Aaleeah

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:04 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] And the final part of the Ceremony (on my
   side, at least...)
   Tsarina smiles radiantly at her brother and new sister. Hearing the
   words of her the beautiful Aaleeah, Tsarina nods in agreement with her
   and lifts her glass of blood wine towards Snakebit welcoming her to
   their family.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina

   From: Alexander <snap30work@...>
   Date: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:24 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Ceremony


   Alexander battered by war and torn by the ages finally arrives to find
   everyone has already gathered. He lifts his cup in honor to all who
   came before him. Then with cold dark eyes turns and slowly moves
   towards snakebite. Snakebit taken by this tall dark figure can not
   move. Alexander takes in the cold darkness that surrounds snakbite
   and smiles. Alexander takes a long thick blade and fills the cup with
   his own blood. He then hands the cup to snakebite and invites her to
   join with him in pursuit of absolute knowledge.

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:55 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] And the final part of the Ceremony (on my
   side, at least...)

   *Chapelablaze walks across the room, takes Snakebite's hand in hers,
   and smiles*
   I love your gloves! I must remember to buy a pair for myself. Maybe I
   can convince you to go shopping with me.
   *wink*
   Welcome to the family!
   *kisses Snakebite on the cheek and hugs her*

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^

   From: Snake Bite <snakebite_ar@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:02 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] And the final part of the Ceremony (on my
   side, at least...)

   *Snakebite smiles hearing Chapelablaze's words and then tells her:*
   Sure, my dear... just I didn't get them on shopping *with a grin on
   her face*
   We will just have to find the right victim.



   Novitiate Snakebite
   The Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Aug 25, 2003 11:22 am
   Subject: Crossbow "Lucius 2003" with accessories

   Crossbow:

   A weapon acquired like a new power (permanent item) and used in
   combination with bolts (regular items) sold in random magic shops,
   only
   to those capable of aiming (Locate 3). This item would replace the SoT
   as a weapon, and the amount of damage will not be reduced by Stamina.
   The beauty of this weapon is the combination of a permanent item with
   instant ones.
   Cost: 25,000 coins

   Bolts:

   *Light Bolts: -10 BP (5 blows, until the target moves again)
   --Cost: 1500
   *Stakes: -4 AP (1 blow until the target moves again)
   --Cost 2000
   *Poisoned Bolts (HW): -20 BP (once a day until a necromancer heals the
   target)
   --Cost: 2500

   What do you think of my baby? :)

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:03 am
   Subject: Hit or be hit

   My dear Ferrymen,

   This may seem a very quiet time, but make no mistake, Creperum and her
   Empire are waiting for their resting time to be over and will probably
   attack the Dynasty around the 30th. More than ever, our troops need to
   stock up ammo, so keep on hitting the pubs as hard as you can. We are
   still in war.

   Keep up the good work and make me proud.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:30 am
   Subject: Re: Hit or be hit

   Just an added item. As we did before, I would ask that we hit the
   pubs especially hard at the 3 pm est move whne the majority of Vamps
   are available to utilize the shops that we provide for them.
   So, as hard and often as we can, lets start cranking out those
   locations hard and fast. And thanks to all of you for doing such an
   outstanding job!!
   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:49 am
   Subject: Crossbow L 2003 v.05, with accessories <Final Release>


   Crossbow:

   A weapon acquired like a new power (permanent item) and used in
   combination with bolts (regular items) sold in magic shops.
   This item will be used in the same way as the SoT (from one square to
   another), but the amount of damage will not be reduced by Stamina.
   Aim: the more Locate that you have the more that your percentage to
   hit
   increases.
   Dodge: the more Celerity that you have the more difficult it is to
   shoot you and it lowers the damage taken.

   Cost: 20,000 coins


   Bolts:

   *Light Bolts: -25 BP (5 blows, until the target moves again)
   --Cost: 1000 coins (Scroll shops)
   *Stakes: -2 AP (1 blow until the target moves again)
   --Cost: 1500 coins (Scroll shops)
   *Poisoned Bolts (HW): -50 BP (once a day until you drink the
   "Bartender's Special" in a Pub for 500, not cumulative, time limit: 5
   days)
   --Cost: 2500 coins (Potion shops)

   You can't shoot someone who is in Shadows.
   Neutrals dodge automatically.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   Capadocian Dynasty

   4696

   From: "Cerridwen der Bauer" <CerridwenVampiress13@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:38 am
   Subject: Peeks in

   Hello Ferrymen,

   I just wanted to say hello to you all. I'm not sure what I'm suppose
   to do, but I'm sure one of you will let me know.

   I'd just like to say thank you M'Lord & M'Lady for allowing me into
   your humble abode. It truly is an honor to be among the most
   prestigious of Vampires Raven Black City has ever seen.

   *curtsies*

   Cerridwen der Bauer

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:31 pm
   Subject: Novitiate Cerridwen

   I am pleased to announce the arrival of Cerridwen to the Ferrymen,
   placed under the commands of Magister Chapelablaze of the Inland.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed.

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   Cerridwen, it fills my heart to call you daughter.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:11 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Novitiate Cerridwen

   *hugs Cerridwen*
   Welcome!! I am so happy to have you with me in the Inland!!

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Countess Chapelablaze^v^

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:40 pm
   Subject: The return of Kilashayne

   I am delighted to announce the return of our prestigious Tracker
   Kilashayne to the Ferrymen. She will be placed under the commands of
   Magister Aaleeah of the East.

   I'm so happy, I can't resist to make another oath.

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   Kilashayne, it still fills my heart to call you daughter.
   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:02 pm

The Ferrymen History - August 2003 (cont.)
Code: Select all

   ******* (The Beginning of the Shadow Court)********

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:45 pm
   Subject: The Shadow Court

   My dear Ferrymen,

   This post will certainly mark one of the biggest turns in Ferrymen
   memory. I, Lucius, one of the oldest Capadocians and close friend of
   Capadocious, for the first time, I'll have to say `no' to our Emperor.

   No, I won't welcome spies and total strangers warmly into our haven.
   No, I don't value the number more than the quality of men.
   No, I won't spend only little time in contingencies. One fly spoils
   the
   ointment.
   No, I won't take contradictory orders from a half good Prince.
   No, I don't want to lose my `evil' identity.

   As I have stated in my oaths, I will not abandon you. We, the 3
   Chancellors and all of the active and trustable Capadocian clans
   except Asta and Mooncalf's, will make a new Shadow Court that will run
   on the general concepts of being truly evil. We will be the reason why
   people go pink
   The Shadow Court will keep the same structure and activities as in the
   Dynasty. The Chancellors would have complete control of their own
   branch: War for Vampire B, Finance for Heimdag and Information for
   myself. Then we could decide in council all actions that will be taken
   as a whole.

   If one of you doesn't want to follow me in this new venture, I'll
   understand. You are free to go and I won't force anyone to follow me.
   I'm looking forward hearing from you about your feelings and your
   final
   decision. Keep on your Ferrymen's activities and post on both Amicula
   and Ferrymen's boards until Monday, our deadline. If you all agree,
   I'll post this letter for Capadocious to the boards, on Monday:

   O great Capadocious, shining beacon in the grayness, I weep for thee.
   I
   weep for my King, now cursed to live in a crying body, an empty shell
   without Capadocious. Your transformation has been felt from the very
   instant when the doors of the Capadocian Hall opened for the second
   time.
   Your Lords have realized that the Capadocious they knew has been gone
   and sadly may be forever. King Capadocious was an evil genius, Prince
   Capadocious is half good, nothing but a shadow of himself.

   The skies are darker than ever now. The long sad themes drive me hard.
   And what of us, what of your most loyal servants and friends? What
   hope
   is there?
   It is in our heart and minds, in the fealty we show to the memory of
   the true Capadocious. Look about you, my fellow Prince, look about you
   at the great City of RavenBlack, at its storehouses of learning and
   wonder. Look well about you at what was once nothing, so long ago, a
   formless wasteland, before your arousal. It is our true light within
   that you have tapped, a great reservoir of vivifying hope, of loyalty,
   honor and glory, where we shall find pride and transcendence for our
   wandering selves.
   But that shall be without you, my dead King and living Emperor.

   Though I leave you now, hear me swear to you, as you go through the
   city, do not forget your children because they will never forget their
   Father. This is the end of your rule and the beginning of a new Shadow
   Court. Farewell, Capadocious...

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Shadow Court
Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:04 pm

The Ferrymen History - September 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - September 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 9:28 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Shadow Court

   I have already applied for membership at The Shadow Court M'Lord and
   will follow you and M'Lady where ever thou shall lead. (I just pray it
   doesn't lead any place new again for a long, long, long time.)

   I have hated the way the Dynasty has grown so fast. Not knowing who or
   what might be among us. So I am looking forward to the new union.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus/High Councilor for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   The main board of the Shadow Court:
   http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowCourt/

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 6:47 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Shadow Court

   You say that Monday is our deadline. Does this mean that there are
   negotiations in the works, or is our departure inevitable? Capadocious
   is my sire, and I am, as he has said before, one of his favorite
   childer, but you, my dear Ferrymen, have proven to be more of a family
   to me. When I was being attacked by road_wytch, CHASS, and Ki, Cap
   offered only words of condolence. However thoughtful they are, words
   do nothing for you at the Necro. I was brought back to life by my
   Ferrymen family and Heimdag. I will never forget that. And so, a
   Ferrymen I shall remain for as long as I live...er..umm..UNlive...
   hehe.
   *hugs everyone*
   You have my full support, My Lord...

   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Countess Chapelablaze^v^

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 2:44 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Shadow Court

   M'lord, you already know you have my full support in this new
   challenge as you have had it before, and you will have it in the
   future.
   As yourself said, Capadocious' attitudes can remind us of the Roman
   Empire decadence. They grew fat and lazy over their almighty power,
   then they fell down. It saddens me to see who once were our great
   King, turned into this, but well, it's maybe a crisis time. But crisis
   means change. And a change was needed, to avoid falling with him in
   the abyss of lazyness. I never forgot my essence, not even in the
   Amici Noctis times. Now I'm happy, 'cos we're really going back to
   where we've always belong.

   I'm still Capadocian to the bone, but an old fashioned Capadocian

   Let's walk we all together as family the path future displays ahead. A
   new challenge is born, I know that having the leaders we have, we can
   make it!

   Yours:

   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 8:37 pm
   Subject: Re: The Shadow Court

   As always My Lord, I stand beside you one hundred percent. My faith
   in you is as full and complete as it always has been as I come with
   you into this new era for the Ferrymen.
   Ophelia~Wife of Lucius
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 2:00 am
   Subject: Its Moving Day

   Greetings Dear Ferrymen,

   As you know by now, today is a day of great change. Today we become
   a part of a powerful entity..one that will be as the Dynasty was
   meant to be. For those of you that have not done so yet, please
   apply to the following link:

   http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowCourt/

   Effective immediately all post will be sent not only to the Ferrymen
   board but to this board as well. Please discontinue your posts to
   the Amicula Fatidica board.

   I will give each of you some time to do so, but to remain a member of
   the Ferrymen it is imperative that you stop posting to the Amicula
   IMMEDIATLY, subscribe to the Shadow Court and begin sending posts
   there. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
   me. I will be here off and on all day today.

   I hope that each and everyone of you comes into this new undertaking
   with excitement and anticipation filling you as it does me.
   Ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 3:23 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Its Moving Day

   Should be unsubscribe ourself from the dynasty board?
   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus/High Councilor for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 9:38 am
   Subject: Thanks

   Tsarina looks around the room at each of her brother and sisters. She
   then moves to hug Milord, Milady and all her brothers and sisters from
   the newest to the oldest as she says "Without Milord, Milady and each
   of you I do not think I could survive such tumultuous times. You each
   help support me and keep me strong and I hope that my love for y'all
   will help sustain each of you a tiny bit."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus/High Councilor for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 12:54 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Thanks

   I'd like to thank you all for your support, that means a lot to me.
   This House has never trembled and I have faith in its future as I have
   faith in you.
   The Oath of the Lamp will be updated but you've already guessed that
   you had to replace "Capadocian Dynasty" by "The Shadow Court" in your
   signature.
   From now on, I want to see posts of locations from everyone flowing on
   the boards. Make yourselves known to the Shadow Court!

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 1:58 am
   Subject: M'lord and Mistress

   I ask you for permission to answer to our former Lord and ruler,
   Capadocious, in the RBB, since he's been attacking both of you
   verbally and, though I do know your speech skills are more than good
   enough to defend by yourselves, I'd like to put my sand grain in this.
   But as Lord Lucius stated earlier, as we're not supposed to attack
   Capadocious, then that's why I'm asking for your premission.

   Yours


   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: "vamp_aaleeah" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 4:11 am
   Subject: Heimie's List

   I have been reading the Cap-Dyn still, so this comes as no shock to
   me, but to see that ravensong left our fold for RL problems, only to
   declair herself loyal to Cap just breaks my heart.
   I am so glad the rest of us have stayed together...or I am assuming
   we have. As far as I can tell, we, the Ferrymen, have the smallest,
   but tightest, clan of the former Cap era. I am proud of how we all
   make a stand together, and are very vocal in voicing our opinions.
   If I was an outsider watching just the Dynasty board, I would assume
   that it was only the Ferrymen leaving, LOL.
   My heart is sad that we must step away from the man who brought us
   all together in the first place, but everyone must move away from
   home when they are old enough to take care of themselves, and that
   is what we are doing. Cap allowed us the freedom to be our own
   clan, and that was his downfall. He gave us too big of a taste of
   power then tried to take it away. He wanted us to be his servents
   again, willingly and for free, and we were just not going to stand
   for it. I am glad we are back on the path to evil, as it was my
   draw to Cap in the first place.

   Proud to be~
   Aaleeah the Evil
   The Free Ferrymen

   From: "annetteweese" <annetteweese@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 4:47 am
   Subject: Re: Heimie's List

   Cap appears to have mistaken bigger for better... Lost sight of his
   vision, and lost his family in the process...

   I shall ever remain true to our Lord and Lady, who have given me a
   family, and my brothers and sisters.....

   On to other matters... Aaleeah, may I have your permission to pull
   this Barman's intestines out through his throat if he does not give
   me anything new soon.....?


   ~By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom~

   Novitiate On-da-g
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 5:23 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Heimie's List

   Feel free, On-da-g, to maim, murder, drain, pummel, abuse, destroy the
   barman in any way you choose if he gives you no useful information.
   Maybe if we kill them all off they will have to hire new ones who know
   their head from their, um, butt. Hehe, I like being Evil again!

   Evil Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 3:21 pm
   Subject: Cap's propaganda

   The comments we are making on IC are being used against us for Cap's
   propaganda wars. Do not fall for it. Speak with him no more on the
   boards or very rarely. He will soon realize that we are still a family
   by facts. Thank you.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 3:19 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Heimie's List
   Your statement means a lot to me Aaleeah, thank you. Cap can keep the
   slackers and spies, I have a hell of a House and I'm proud of my
   Ferrymen.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 6:35 pm
   Subject: The Broken Oath

   The doors flew open as dozens of guards stood ready to protect the
   Court. Standing in the doorway, a grey smoke oozing from his skin,
   Lucius stood shaking. His weary eyes scanned the Shadow Court and his
   lips whispered a single name: "Ophelia."

   She stepped forward, her gait hesitant. Her lips trembled. When she
   saw
   him standing there, surrounded by terrified guards, she ran to him,
   throwing off hands that would keep her back.
   He fell to his knees when he saw her, an exhausted smile finding his
   lips. Ophelia did not hesitate. She took the dying Ferryman in her
   arms
   and pulled him close. They whispered together for a moment, the drama
   of the moment drowning their words. Then as the court came closer,
   their conversation could be heard. " My oath to Capadocious… my
   eyes…
   I'm dying…"
   Ophelia shushed him, but he continued. "I need to tell you…" he
   whispered again, his words so soft; they were lost to all but the
   woman
   who held him. Ophelia nodded. "I understand, Lucius. You did what you
   had to do, my love." Lucius smiled one last time, then the light left
   his eyes and his body fell deep into her arms, still and motionless.
   Silence filled the Hall. The only sound that reached the assembly was
   the soft, rhythmic sound of Ophelia's wail. No one moved.

   Then, Ophelia drew her wrist quickly across her mouth; her eyes
   remaining on the broken body of her husband on the floor, and the
   assembly caught only the barest hint of a fang before Ophelia allowed
   her vitae to spill into Lucius's throat. A strange violet lunar light
   shone around them. Lucius opened his eyes. His pupils had turned black
   now, black as onyx, black as congealed blood. His look was that of a
   blind man but his sight seemed sharper than ever. He coughed and
   smiled, with fangs that were lengthening perceptibly.
   "I died a Changeling and born a Vampire… Do not regret the Embrace,
   my
   love. Regenerated and redeemed by our true love, I take my risk with
   joy. With death to be was better than be not with thee. You're a
   dimple
   in the Tomb and make that ferocious room my Home. Eternal passion,
   wander where we will, attend upon us still."


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court


   From: Liz Meyerhuber <mommabird435@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 12:48 pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] hey!!!!! :( i am not the enemy!!

   Afrogumby reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   Afrogumby reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   Your blood has been drunk by: Kaylice.

   umm, i am on your side??

   Novitiate pixieminx
   The Ferrymen

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 10:53 am
   Subject: Responding on the RBB

   Okay guys. Again, yet another reminder from Ophelia, she who seems
   to be on a rampage of reminders. I do believe there was a post
   created by Lucius, requesting that we no longer respond to
   Capadocoius's comments and insults on the RBB. This was not just for
   the Ferrymen this was for the entire Shadow Court, barring the
   leaders and even the rarely. If you read somthing by him and feel
   the desperate need to respond, contact your Mistress or Lord and we
   will either talk you down, deny you or give you the go ahead. This
   request was in no way meant to supress your opinions. If you have a
   dire need to know why this request was made, please contact one of us.

   Thank you

   Ophelia
   Wife of Lucius

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 12:12 pm
   Subject: Fwd: Nightwatch and Shadow Court

   This is an email that I've received from the Nightwatch. With such a
   sweet introduction I couldn't refuse to send them an Ambassador for
   the
   Ferrymen and who else could I choose but evilive_inc, pride of his
   Lord? That should be interesting...

   Congratulations, Navigatus evilive_inc, Ferryman Ambassador at the
   Nightwatch!


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

     > De: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
     > Date: Mar 2 sep 2003 3:29:05 am Europe/Paris
     > À: dreaming@...
     > Objet: Nightwatch and Shadow Court
     >
     > **** BEGIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ****
     >
     > The Nightwatch congratulates the Shadow Court on it's genius.
     >
     > Please understand that we can make no public display of
     favoritism,
     > but on the other hand want the Shadow Court to understand that
     this
     > is only important for image, and that the Nightwatch stands
     ready,
     > willing, and able to serve how ever it can. We just need you to
     tell
     > us what to do. ;)
     >
     > **** END CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ****
     > ----------------------------------------
     >
     >
     > To The Clans of the Shadow Court,
     >
     > All new clans and groups are given opportunity to send an
     ambassador
     > to the nightwatch, to write the law of the land. It is the job
     of the
     > Nightwatch to enforce these laws. Below is the form which will
     allow
     > this. We encorage you to fill it out, send an ambassador, and
     > encourage your members to volunteer as watchmen.
     > Thank you,
     > The Night Watch
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > Ambassadorial Pledge and Sanctioning Proclaimation
     >
     >
     > We of the __________ Clan do hereby recognize the need for the
     > Nightwatch,
     > and pledge to support it. We hereby send our ambassador, a
     vampire
     > named
     > __________, to speak for us and represent us in the nightwatch.
     > Anarchy
     > cannot be allowed to stand. The Nightwatch recieves our official
     > sanction in
     > the form of this document.
     >
     > It will be our ambassador's responsibility to discuss with other
     > ambassadors
     > ways in which the Nightwatch can protect the innocent, represent
     our
     > clan,
     > inform newcomers of the law, protect those who provide services
     to
     > the
     > community, and avenge desecration of the historical sites and
     > landmarks of
     > our city.
     >
     > The job of the Ambassador is to make law. Laws are written by
     the
     > ambassadors of individual clans. In this way the actions of the
     > Nightwatch
     > are sanctioned directly from the individuals of our society, and
     by
     > the
     > various clans who represent them.
     >
     > Clan___________________________
     > Representative/leader_____________
     > Ambassador_____________________
     > Date___________________________
     >
     >
     >
     >

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 3:59 pm
   Subject: Conferring of new titles!
   Ferrymen, I salute the hard work of our Novitiates who have revealed
   themselves Ferrymen full of promises.

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Altered, Magister of the
   West, I confer this Title to the following individual:
   ** Snakebite, Initiate

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Chapelablaze, Magister of
   the
   Inland, I confer these Titles to the following individuals:
   **pixieminx, Initiate
   **Cerridwen, Initiate

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Aaleeah, Magister of the
   East, I confer these Titles to the following individual:
   **On-da-g, Initiate

   You are invited to post your oath (from the Oath of the Lamp) to the
   Shadow Court and to the Ferrymen's boards.

   In the Files section, I've updated 'The Ferrymen's Office', a list
   with
   names, titles and assignments, and the new "Oath of the Lamp".

   I am very proud of you all. Keep up the good work!


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "cerridwenderbauer" <cerridwenderbauer@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 11:52 pm
   Subject: Lord Lucius & Lady Ophelia



   "I, Cerridwen, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any and all members of the Shadow Court who seeketh aid to
   reach the secret places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment.
   As a Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge
   myself to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose
   stewardship over this realm was given him by the Dark Star Chamber.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of members of the Shadow Court to their Enlightenment, and to
   sacrifice my soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from
   spies that seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and
   all of their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of
   his heart, Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I
   find strength and wisdom."

   Initiate Cerridwen der Bauer
   ~The Ferrymen House of Lucius~
   ~Shadow Court~
   The Evil Wench Capadocian to the Bone

   ~By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength
   and wisdom~

   From: "annetteweese" <annetteweese@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 5:06 am
   Subject: Lord Lucius and Lady Ophelia

   "I, On-da-g, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any and all members of the Shadow Court who seeketh aid
   to reach the secret places of the City and to attain the
   Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance
   river. I pledge myself to the propogation of the lamplight of our
   lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was given him by the
   Dark Star Chamber.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of members of the Shadow Court to their Enlightenment, and
   to sacrifice my soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets
   from spies that seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things
   and all of their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the
   mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's
   words shall I find strength and wisdom."


   Initiate On-da-g
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   ~By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom~

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 2:10 pm
   Subject: Re: [ShadowCourt] Re: [TheFerrymen] [Ferrymen] anyone we
   know?

   That was NOT a good advice, evilive. The Ferrymen have a job to do and
   I don't think it has something to do with 'bite-wars'...

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

     > Cunni's suggestion is right, you shouldn't waste resources for
     such a
     > lil' offence... Now, if you ask me, I would suggest you to
     locate
     > him/her and, if near (so not to waste AP's on morons) go there
     and
     > bite back. a nice "bite-war" could take place. In case he gets
     more
     > violent, we could interfere <image.tiff>
     > ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
     > Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > The Shadow Court
     > Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone
     >
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:44 pm
   Subject: (No subject)

   Ahem...looks around for Lucius and does not see him.

   I would like to make a statement my dear Ferrymen...All work and no
   play...well..you know...

   *runs and hides in the corner*

   Ophelia, looking for trouble to get into
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:02 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   Tsarina enters the room and runs to where Cerridwen is kneeling in
   front of Ophelia. She pushes Cerridwen down, then throws her arms
   around them both in a big hug. "What's up girls?" She then looks at
   Cerridwen saying "Guess Cap couldn't keep it up very long. The ones
   that talk loud are usually the ones that don't last." <giggle>

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus/High Councilor for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court
   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:10 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   Tsarina looks up at Aaleeah, grabs her hand pulling her down in the
   pile with them and says "Sounds good to me, but who do we grab?"

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus/High Councilor for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:41 am
   Subject: Re: The Broken Oath

   She feels his body go limp in her arms and a deep chill, somthing
   colder than death spreads through her. Ophelia cradles him in her
   arms, rocking him gently as a hot wind rolls through the Court and an
   erie howl fills the silence. Not realising it is the sound of her
   pain that fills the ears of those present, she continues to watch his
   grey and lifeless face. A small childish part of her hopes this is
   just a horrible nightmare and she will awaken any moment. Tears burn
   a path down her dead white cheeks for she knows that he is gone, and
   with him her will to continue. Only those closest to her can hear
   her chant over and over 'I cant I cant, not without you'
   Without a thought for the consequences Ophelia tears into her own
   veins and watchs as her blood flows into him. She watches as his
   eyes fly open. 'Lucius' she whispers as the cold black of life
   within death fill and darken his soft pale eyes.
   Forgetting the blood that flows freely down her arm to pool in the
   folds of her gown, she leans into his mouth and says with a trace of
   sadness 'Welcome to the darkness' Kissing him gently~ the room grows
   dim and spins . She has brought Lucius, her Changling, over to the
   world of the undead. Perhaps selfishly. Perhaps not. But as her
   love binds them, now so does her blood.

   Always

   Ophelia

   From: "cerridwenderbauer" <cerridwenderbauer@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:56 am
   Subject: A Crossroads, A Choice & Farewell.
   Cerridwen walks into the great Halls of the The Ferrymen. Her heart
   was heavy within her chest. She was not afraid of what she was about
   to announce, for she knew her heart was true.

   MiLord, MiLady;

   You both welcomed me into your fold when I had no where else to go.
   You guided me, taught me, and shared your life with me. Forever more
   will I be grateful for your trust in me. For it has not ever been
   misplaced. I have upheld my pledge to you both, to the Shadow court
   to the best of my ability.

   When I would look upon the two of you my heart would skip a beat that
   the love you both share might someday find me. Smiling, she said, and
   it has. I am so consumed with love these past days that I can no
   longer withhold it within my small body. My soul screams out to be
   with his.

   Kneeling before them she grabbed both of their hands within hers, I
   have not made this decision lightly, but my heart will have it no
   other way. I must follow it. I must go to him. I know that this
   will put me on the other side of the Wars.

   However, you both, none of you for that matter will ever be my enemy.
   We are all Capadocians in this Civil War, and my heart aches for the
   Capadocians to one day end this war and become brothers and sisters
   once more.

   Know that what I have learned within these halls will stay with me,
   and has stayed with me these many days. It was my only request and My
   Prince has granted me that request. I will never betray The Ferrymen.
   I hope that you all will understand this choice and believe my words,
   for I would never lie to any of you.

   Know that in my heart Lucius you will always be my Father, and
   Ophelia you will always be my Mother. Please don't be disappointed in
   me, for I can not deny him. It would be to deny my own heart, my own
   soul if I did not go to him now.

   Standing up before them, she kissed his cheek and then hers. She
   burned the memory of them within her heart. As tears of pain washed
   down her face. I have removed myself and all my belongings already, I
   shall see you in the Great Halls of Raven Black city. I hope that
   when we do cross paths we can smile upon one another.

   As she reached the door, she said one last thing. Brothers and
   Sisters of the Ferrymen. Know that I will always consider you so. I
   hope that you will understand my choice. If not then I hope that
   within time you will. May only light and love shine down upon you all
   within these walls.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   Initiate Cerridwen
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:00 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A Crossroads, A Choice & Farewell.

   Cerri did a big mistake and she'll regret it. She didn't even try to
   contact me or email me. The Ferrymen are not a queens factory nor a
   youth hostel...
   I won't take her back.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court
   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:48 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A Crossroads, A Choice & Farewell.

   I have talked with her some days ago, warning her... I know I've not
   been the only one... But it seems it was useless. She'll be used and
   discarded like a tissue, but oh well, I know I did my best so there's
   no pity in my heart for her. She dig (sp?) her own grave.
   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: "annetteweese" <annetteweese@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:05 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A Crossroads, A Choice & Farewell.

   I think you are right, Brother. She has stars in her eyes, fancies
   herself the next Empress... While Cap frees Margana as we speak...
   But, alas, as you said it is a grave of her own making.....


   ~By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom~


   Initiate On-da-g
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:09 pm
   Subject: Spotlights
   As you know, only Navigatus and Magisters are allowed to attack if
   it's
   a combined attack. But since we all have signatures and we're all
   posting to the RBB, it makes the Ferrymen the ideal targets. So, as
   the
   Lord protector of the Ferrymen, I'll ask the Trackers, Initates and
   Noviciates to post with only 'Shadow court' in their signature.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 18, 2003 8:34 am
   Subject: Fwd: [Capadocian_Dynasty] I'm Home.

   Thought you all would love reading this as I did...

   cerridwenvampiress <cerridwenderbauer@...> wrote:

   A: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
   De: "cerridwenvampiress"
   Fecha: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:48:56 -0000
   Asunto: [Capadocian_Dynasty] I'm Home.

   I am here once more, never to leave again. My home, my blood, shall
   always be Capadocian.

   I give my pledge to you again dearest one Capadocious.
   May I walk into the sun if I ever break it again.

   I will love you until my undying day.

   Always,

   Cerridwen
   Lady of The
   Capadocious Clan
   By the light of his heart shall he guide me through time.
   May my love be his compass.

   From: "kilashayne" <cnspircy61@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:45 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fwd: [Capadocian_Dynasty] I'm Home.

   *rolls eyes with Chapelablaze* i hope, for her sake, that his idea
   of eternity has gotten longer recently.
   Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:17 pm
   Subject: Its ON

   Okay dear Ferrymen, I know you dont need to be told this but Im going
   to say it anyhow. We need to hit those pubs hard and fast and over
   and over, esp for any discounts that we can get as often as we can get
   them.
   Lucius has been hit
   DarkSaga burned you with Holy Water!
   twilite burned you with Holy Water!
   I have been hit..
   DarkSaga burned you with Holy Water!
   twilite burned you with Holy Water!
   UnicornDream and Chass donated to my cause as well this morning.

   Its on ladies and gentlemen...so lets get moving and do what we do
   best! And NO attacking from us unless Lucius or I okay it if you
   please...

   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen


   Shadow Court

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:16 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Its ON

   You want it, you got it, my Mistress... Hope that Discount Magic
   serves us well.
   Seems like the lovely couple work together. I'd love to take care
   myself of that big-mouthed DarkSaga... OH, yeah, I forgot... Not
   attack unless Lucius or you tell us to... Damn it. I don't like it.
   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:27 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Its ON

   Suck it up evil..Im sure you'll get a chance eventually. And great
   work with the DM!

   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>

   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:49 am
   Subject: The trio

   UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
   twilite burned you with Holy Water!
   DarkSaga burned you with Holy Water!

   Again, and again...
   To both ophelia and I.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:59 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The trio

   They are fucking stupid ignorant bitches. I wish I had a 50 million
   pints of blood, scrolls and holy water and I would send them all to
   the Sun in a space ship made of glass.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus/High Councilor for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court
   Capadocian to the bone

   From: "Amber" <fmnkysgdslygdgrl@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:49 am
   Subject: WanderingFool???

   Can someone please tell me who WanderingFool is...? They said they're
   in the Shadow Court but I do not have access to look could you help
   me?

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:53 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WanderingFool???

   He's the leader of Gens Apud MorMortis et Redemptio, a part of the
   Shadow Court, why are you asking, sister? What has happened?

   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Amber" <fmnkysgdslygdgrl@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:13 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] WanderingFool???

   Oh, Ok. I stole from him... But I do not think it was much. He asked
   for it back but I am not sure how much it was and he said he was in
   the Shadow Court but I did not know how he knew who I was seeing I am
   not a member yet... I just wanted to check if he was.... Thank you
   much evilive!!!

   CrazyBaby1024
   Novitiate of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:27 am
   Subject: Stupid @#$%(ng BI%#%

   Lucius~
   UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!

   ophelia~
   UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!


   ~ophelia
   Really pissed off Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:55 pm
   Subject: A Sage Teaching for the Ferrymen!

   From now on, Tsarina will be a Sage Teaching for the Ferrymen, and
   will
   be helping Kenosha to train newbies in the Dojo.
   I'm sure she'll be the mother they've always dreamed of... :)


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: "annetteweese" <annetteweese@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:07 am
   Subject: Re: A Sage Teaching for the Ferrymen!
   Congrats, Dear Sister! You are the perfect vamp for the job! I
   remember how much you were there for me in my first weeks, I would
   have been totally lost without you! *hugs Tsarina and raises goblet
   of blood wine to her*


   ~By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom~


   Initiate On-da-g
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:33 pm


   What say my Lord and Lady? Can I return the personal insult and
   perhaps follow it with a HW? I await your approval.

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:44 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fwd: [ShadowCourt] Re: whatever, bitch...

   For now, we'll keep a low profile. The shiny warriors need some fame.
   Plus, they are hurting me through Ophelia; everytime you'll hit one of
   them, Ophelia will take the double. See my point?

   But you can 'whisper' those words to her in the City... ;)

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:38 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fwd: [ShadowCourt] Re: whatever, bitch...

   *GROWLS*
   low profile.... mmmkay.
   *puts scythe down and goes back to shadows*

   ~*~ Count evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "michellecostin" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:19 pm
   Subject: (No subject)

   Okay..I just have to say this for the record. I dont like seeing this
   board this dead. And I dont like this posting only to the shadow
   court and not posting confirmations. It is a perpetual pain in my ass
   to have to look in the database to see if someone has already posted
   a new location. And it makes the boards appeard dead with us. I
   know you guys wanted it this way but I just wanted to say I dont like
   it at all

   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Disgruntled Poster
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:36 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   Personally, posting to both boards wasn't that big of a deal. It was
   updating both database that is a pain in the ass. Although it
   redundant to post to both places.

   I am not sure I understand why it is any different verifying if
   something is new or not from how we are doing it now and how we were
   doing it? I still do it the same way. If I haven't received an email
   advising that a new location has been posted, then I check the
   database to see if it has been posted (because sometimes the emails
   are late arriving) then I either post my location or not, depending on
   what I found.

   As for confirmations of Guilds, if one barkeep says they are there
   when they move, why post that another barkeep has said the same thing?
   Although I thought we were still doing it that way. I do think that we
   need to post the "still there's" for Guilds starting on the fourth
   day that a location has stayed the same, but DO NOT change the date in
   the database, until it has moved. I think it is easier to look at the
   database then it is to rummage through all the messages.

   As far as The Ferrymen board being dead, if there are only locations
   being posted then I would still consider it dead.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   High Councilor and Sage of Teaching
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:10 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   *sticks tongue out*

   I simply do not like it thats all.

   ~ophelia

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:36 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   giggles as she reaches over and snatches Ophelia' tongue, laughs
   hardier as her tongue slips through her fingers, then hugs Ophelia
   tight. I missed you and all the Ferrymen this weekend.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   High Councilor and Sage of Teaching
   House of Luciu
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:22 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   My tongue my tounge...*thwaps Tsarina's hiney with newly aquired
   spoon*

   *bling giggle blink blink*

   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court
   Lover of spoons, knives, tacks and all things Lucius

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:27 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)
   Oh, hey, cool! Ophelia, can we use your new spoon to make cookies? I
   want Peanut Butter cookies. mmmmmm cookies.
   ~Aaleeah

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:51 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   This is a very special spoon...
   *solomnly hands Aaleeah the spoon*

   Lucius is gonna kill me for posting all this nonsense..lol

   *hides under chair*

   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   *hiding*

   From: "Lucius" <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:02 pm
   Subject: Fwd: Re: Ophelia & Lucius


   A closed door.

   *The camera moves back.*
   Cerridwen's messenger is there-- impaled on a stake. His blood
   is splattered in all directions; his guts litter the ground and ooze
   down the wood.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court


   --- In RavenBlack-Blood@..., "cerridwenderbauer"
   <cerridwenderbauer@n...> wrote:

     > Watches her walk off. Mumbles well then it's yours and his loss.

   I'll miss
   you both
   eternally.

     >
     > It's not nice when what you have done to others is done to you.
     Fate

   has a
   strange
   way of working things out doesn't it. You shouldn't cast stones at
   others that
   have
   only done what all of you have done.

     >
     > Except one difference that is. What I did was known by all in

   public. Before
   the
   choice was made it was made public that I was considering leaving the
   SC. I
   also told
   you both in public at the Ferrymen House. I'm sorry that I didn't do
   it
   privately like
   you'd have like Lucius. Maybe I should have, but whats done is done.

     >
     > I was honest about my feelings, honest about why I was leaving.
     But

   instead
   of
   being happy for me, like good friends would do. You both have shunned
   me.
   Granted Ophelia's wasn't until recently when I had to give up my quest
   of ever
   bringing all the Capadocians back together.

     >
     > Again, done in public. In order for me to honor the choice I
     have

   made, and
   to
   stand tall by the one that I have chosen. I can not hold hopes that
   this war
   would
   some day end. The pain of it is too much for me.

     >
     > Just as you would do Opehlia you would stand with Lucius against
     his

   enemies.

   Well, I'm sorry but the Shadow Court are Cap's enemies. He is right, I
   shouldn't
   defend any of you. Shouldn't stand up against even a common foe to
   protect you.

   For none of you have done so for me or him.

     >
     > So I wash my hands of the dream I once had. My heart will always

   adore you
   both.
   Always miss you both, and truly if you both every really needed me I
   would be
   there.

     >
     > However, I will not suffer I will go on with both of your
     absence's

   within my
   life. It
   was your choice to remove yourself as friends, not mine. So let you
   both suffer
   with
   it or not, for I'm too happy to care.

     >
     > Cerridwen
     > Lady of The
     > Capadocians
     >
     > By the light of his heart shall he guide me through time.
     > May my love be his compass.
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: michellecostin
     > To: RavenBlack-Blood@...
     > Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 2:19 AM
     > Subject: [RavenBlack-Blood] Re: TO ALL CLAN LEADERS to the Lady
     of The

   Capadocians

     >
     >
     > You should leave it off anyhow
     >
     > ~ophelia
     > Wife of Lucius
     > Mistress of the Ferrymen
     > Shadow Court
     >
     > And hes not going to stop ignoring you so you will just have to
     suffer
     >
     > *raises eyebrow, smiles and walks off*
     >
     >
     >
     > snip
     >
     >

   From: cnspircy61@...
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:13 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   Did someone say cookies?????
   *comes running into the room from the oblivion she had been stuck in
   and crashes
   into Aaleeah, knocking her down*
   "Oh! um, whoops, uh, sorry about that... "
   *looking quite sheepish and blushing furiously*
   "it's just that, well, i thought i heard someone say cookies... and
   um, i just
   kind of starting running. i'm going to find some shops before i start
   playing,
   to avoid M'Lord's wrath... but if you want some help with the cookies
   Aaleeah,
   i'm very good at eating raw dough!! and the finished product, of
   course."

   Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:10 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   Sure Kila, you can help fix and eat the cookies, but first you have to
   post some locations. Get your work done and you can help.

   LOL

   Evil Aaleeah
   Magister of the East

   From: cnspircy61@...
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:56 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   Yes ma'am!! *salutes my Magister with a wink and a smile on my face
   then runs
   off to find something to post, even though the barmen have NOT been
   cooperating
   today.*

   Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: cnspircy61@...
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:02 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   She did sound a lot like you, my Lord, but she didn't say "mookay"...
   but it was
   enough to get me to post something. now i just have to get a few more
   and i can
   come out of punishment and play.

   Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:00 am
   Subject: Cap's bull

   Did anyone else get this crappy threat?

   vampire_capadocious (2:31:07 PM): The Capadocious clan is the greatest
   force in this city bow to our might and be spared!

   Evil Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court
   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:37 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] (unknown)

   Hey! That spoon was a wedding gift!

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court
   *I can see youuu*


Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:04 pm

The Ferrymen History - October 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - October 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: "Lucius" <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 1:52 pm
   Subject: Fwd: Re: Cap's bull
   Of course, this was a lie to test chaosways, our spy in the SC board.
   If he's still there (I cleaned it up a little), ravensong might be in
   trouble...

   ~Lucius

   --------------------------------------------------------
   Well, I just took care of his clan by donating some coins through
   ravensong to make her look good ;)

   ~Lucius

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Thu Oct 2, 2003 2:23 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] No Holy Water, only a kiss and a bite?
   Damn, girl, I think he has a crush! LOL Well, that blows the
   making-you-look-like-a-spy theory. I got a human shield, lol.
   blaiddglas came to sit with me so BH wouldn't sot me. He is PO'd at
   them for boasting their hit on me and B to him. I dare say he is
   close to leaving them.

   Evil Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court
   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Tsarina
     To: House of Lucius
     Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 3:59 AM
     Subject: [TheFerrymen] No Holy Water, only a kiss and a bite?

     This is what I awoke to this morning. Where the fuck is my holy
     water? I saw him last night, he was in shadows and I left him a
     message saying "Hope your sleeping good, here is a penny for your
     thoughts."

     CHASS says "Ever so lightly with the tip only, then as I steal a
     passionate kiss from you, I also take a bite, I want some of that
     "HONEY" like sweet blood of yours. Then a smile and a peck on the
     cheek, and I am gone for now"
     CHASS says "As I alk up behind you, I grab you by the waist and
     pull you tightly to me, as I hold you and tilt your head to get at
     your neck, the sweet smell of you engulfs my senses, I kiss and
     slowly, run my tongue alone the back of your neck to your chin
     ever"
     Your blood has been drunk by: Lex Green, CHASS, daytitia.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     High Councilor and Sage of Teaching
     House of Lucius
     The Shadow Court
     From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
     Date: Fri Oct 3, 2003 3:37 am
     Subject: The Three Scars

     *evilive_inc is standing in the centre of the Ferrymen Main Hall,
     facing to the opposite side of the door. He has his scythe in one
     hand, his lamp in the other. His head down. His muscles tense. His
     entire body sligthly trembling. He speaks to the walls though he
     knows
     he's being listened:*

     Sometimes, things happen. With aparently no reason, just happen.
     As
     sometimes you may feel the need of something without knowing why,
     you
     just feel it that way. Nobody explains love, or hate, or anger, or
     apathy. Just feel it.
     This same is happening to me. I can't explain, not even to msyelf,
     why. But I feel some needs that goes beyond any reasoning, and
     even in
     some way making me sad, I follow those instincts. So, sadly, I
     must
     leave you in order to satiate that strange blend of eagerness,
     anxiety
     and anguish that flows through my veins now...

     *Suddenly he rises his head, opens his arms and his mouth, and the
     deepest, darkest, strongest scream comes out from his throat. A
     rage
     and violence hurricane runs from his own mouth through the Hall,
     whirling as an endless and unmeasurable anger spiral, his mouth
     the
     centre, who knows the end... The Hall walls tremble, beaten by
     evilive's scream echoes...
     He opens his right hand and his shining scythe falls to the
     ground.
     That same scythe than various times had defended his Family. That
     same
     scythe than so many times had quenched its own bloodthirst
     slashing
     the enemies flesh. A hollow sound is heard as it touches the
     floor...
     At the hearing of that sound, evilive's legs shake and bend. Then
     he
     kneels down on the ground, caressing the scythe with his right
     hand,
     and rests his lamp slowly by his left side. With great effort he
     can
     stand up again, and as well as he does so, he takes off his good
     ole
     worn out overcoat and let it slide to the ground as a bat wing. He
     then takes off his beloved Transylvania Bats hockey jersey, and
     stays
     there, standing as an ebony statue, such darkness reflecting from
     his
     inside showing through his pale skin... Some already healed scars
     can
     be seen. Then he speaks:*

     These are my wounds. They're maybe as many as could be seen in any
     other Ferrymen's body, maybe more, maybe less. Who knows, who
     gives a
     shit for the amount of wounds. I don't. Each of them has been well
     earned, deserved and, may it sound strange, enjoyed. But from
     today
     on, I'll have three more, which will never totally heal,
     representing
     what I feel, endless and eternal.

     *With that said, he turns around facing the door and the Ferrymen
     being there with him. He takes from one of his breeches pockets a
     dagger. Its shining edge speaks of so many times helping his
     scythe to
     do their job. He takes the dagger and fast as a lightning he cut
     three
     slashes in his flesh, one in his left shoulder, another in the
     right
     one, and the last one in the center of his chest. With that same
     speed
     he takes from another pocket a strange violet-coloured powder and
     spreads it over the still fresh wounds. The wounds begin to boil,
     making blood bubbles while the powder dissapears inside evilive's
     flesh. His face says it all, a deep pain is consuming him, but
     still
     he has a strange proud look in his eyes, as strong as to be
     visible
     even through his eternal sunglasses. The wounds stop boiling and
     they
     seem to be closing as fast as any other would in a vampire's body,
     but
     then suddenly they burn in flames from the inside. As it is
     happenning, evilive sink his fangs in his own lower lip to avoid
     screaming out his pain. As the flames are extinguishing, while a
     bloody tear of pain run down by his cheek, he speaks again:*

     These three wounds, represent you.
     The one in the left, represents my Mistress, who guided me,
     showing me
     the right path, enlightening my mind, illuminating my steps, as
     many
     times as the lamp that my left hand has been carrying each and
     every
     of my days as a Ferryman, has done.
     The one in the right, represents M'lord, who taught me not only
     the
     Ferrymen working ways but also to fight all of my battles, the
     inner
     and the outer ones, as if each of them were the last one, the same
     way
     that I've weilded in my right hand my scythe with pride, defending
     myself and those of mine even if my bones were going down with it.
     The one in my chest, represents you all, as this is the place
     where I
     hold you, my Family, making my vampire unbeating heart remind of
     the
     warm which used to fill it when I was still a warm blood being.
     All this three scars are now not only in my flesh but also in my
     bones, so deep they are... so even when the time of being beaten
     comes, even when the last piece of my dead meat is ripped out from
     me,
     they will survive, along with my essence, and endless times I may
     come
     back, you'll still be there with me. Till the time when there will
     be
     no more than ashes made from my rotten corpse, only then you won't
     be
     with me, as I won't be anymore.
     Now, as a last farewell gift, M'lord, I ask you to give me the
     enormous pleasure of keeping my scythe, the one you gave me the
     day I
     became a Navigatus. I don't need it to remember you since I
     already
     got my brand new proud scars, but I got so bloody used to it that
     I
     would miss it too much if I had to leave it here...
     May your answer be yes or no, I have a present for you, too. Maybe
     it's more a present for me than for you, but, oh well... As you
     all
     know, I'm a master vampire. I have no sire. That couldn't be
     changed.
     But then I want to adopt you as my Father. Let me be nomore the
     pride
     of M'lord but from now on the pride of my Father. Give me the
     honour
     to be:

     evilive_inc, Son of Lucius

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Fri Oct 3, 2003 1:26 pm
     Subject: The Dreamer's Dream

     Cold and clinical, Undeath watches Lucius,
     Gasping in her deathly embrace.
     She kisses him on his ashen brow
     And steals the rosy glow from his face.

     The shrouded Undeath does what she could
     To starve the Fae Lord and to clip his wing.
     She hangs his beautiful and sensitive heart
     In a wasted forest where no birds sing.

     She picks a bright star ahead of his time.
     A pendant, he is, in her bony necklace.
     Her pale lips, she reddens with his blood.
     In her hair, she wears his fragrant rhyme.

     Yet, on the frozen hill overlooking a dale,
     La belle dame gives in to a higher might,
     As his Fae soul glitters in defiance,
     And his voice trills, like a timeless nightingale.


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Chancellor of the Dreaming
     The Shadow Court
     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Sat Oct 4, 2003 4:33 pm
     Subject: Fw: Honor and the Shadow Court...

     Is Hemagoblin in the Shadow Court? If so why did they attack? Or
     is
     this an nobody that she had burn her so that she wouldn't have to
     rest?

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     High Councilor and Sage of Teaching
     House of Lucius
     The Shadow Court



     ----- Original Message -----
     From: twilite
     To: RavenBlack-Blood@...
     Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 8:55 PM
     Subject: [RavenBlack-Blood] Honor and the Shadow Court...

     Yes, that's right-the Shadow Court has once again shown how much
     honor they truly *do* have. While resting in the City, tired from
     my
     strenuous evening of chasing humans for their coins and their
     blood,
     I was attacked.

     Imagine my surprise to find that:

     Hemagoblin burned you with Holy Water!

     As many of you may well remember thanks to the file uploaded by
     Lucius, I was zeroed in a battle earlier last week, and have
     therefore been trying to conserve my strength by merely drinking
     and
     robbing from humans.
     Thanks to Hemagoblin that will no longer be the case. Take a bow,
     moron.

     twilite
     *Proud Companion of DarkSaga*
     ~waiting...~

     From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Sun Oct 5, 2003 3:18 am
     Subject: Blah blah blah
     Hmmm..CHASS says I have a big butt

     *giggles*
     Hes right, that just means there's more of me to love

     ~ophelia
     Wife of Lucius
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     High Preistess of Lies~by default
     Big Butt Spokesperson
     Lover of all things Lucius
     Making her sig into a post for the day..




     From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
     Date: Tue Oct 7, 2003 5:25 am
     Subject: hah!

     Cerridwen: I visit the oak tree in the cemetery often, for I miss
     all
     of you
     evilive_ar: You've denied us
     Cerridwen: sometimes the heart will miss those it longs for more
     after
     the connection is cut
     evilive_ar: yadda yadda. Don't waste your time speaking to me
     about
     you being "sensitive". I don't give a shit. Period
     Cerridwen: your harshness is well placed and deserved. I shant
     bother
     you again.

     I LOVED it! Don't you?

     evilive_inc
     Son of Lucius
     The Shadow Court

     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Date: Tue Oct 7, 2003 7:31 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Three Scars
     Chapelablaze watches evilive from across the room as he begins
     speaking to the wall. She raises an eyebrow as she hears his
     words. A
     look of concern grows on her face as he begins to scream. She
     wonders
     what could trouble him so that he would cry out with such anguish.

     She begins to move closer to him. She slows her pace as he removes
     his
     coat and jersey. She stops and listens as he speaks. A gasp
     escapes
     her lips as he cuts himself. She watches, dumbfoundedly as he rubs
     the
     mysterious powder into his fresh wounds. Tears of blood swell in
     her
     eyes as she sees his growing agony.

     She wants to reach out to him, caress him, comfort him, but she
     can't.
     She is paralyzed with shock. As he speaks, her lip begins to
     tremble.
     His words are making sense to her now. He is leaving. A soft cry
     erupts from her throat. Blood tears are streaming down her face
     and
     onto her breast. She doesn't want evilive to leave. She runs to
     him as
     he finishes speaking, and falls to her knees at his feet. She
     wraps
     her arms around his waist, rests her head on his stomach, and
     weeps.

     I will miss you...

     ^v^Chapelablaze^v^

     From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Tue Oct 7, 2003 12:19 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] hah!

     Gads..you should have seen the offline message I got from work.
     She
     told me that she is seeing more and more everyday the horrible
     mistake
     she has made. And though she knows she can only move foreward, she
     is
     hoping I will..err..mentor her as I am in the highest esteem in
     her
     eyes and she values my opinion above all else..and umm...can
     anyone
     say SUCK UP

     But still...it was kinda sweet..

     *batts eyelashes*

     ~ophelia
     Wife of Lucius
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Plotter of bad bad things in the Nevada/Arizona Desert
     Twitchy Blinker Alert

     From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Tue Oct 7, 2003 1:15 pm
     Subject: Re: The Three Scars

     Ophelia stands in the shadows of the Ferrymen's Hall, her eyes
     focused
     on evilive. Head down and tense, a slight tremor running over him
     and
     still he looks proud and strong.

     She listens as he speaks of love and hate, anger and apathy and of
     the
     changes that have taken place inside of him. A sad smile touches
     her
     lips as he finally speaks the words :So, sadly, I
     must leave you in order to satiate that strange blend of
     eagerness,
     anxiety and anguish that flows through my veins now...
     Ophelia begins to move out of the shadows when evilive raises his
     head, spreads his arms wide, and lets forth a haunting cry that
     echoes
     off the walls of the hall and settles in her bones. She stops her
     movements, realizing that he needs this ritual, what he is doing
     is as
     much for them as for himself. She flinches as his scythe falls to
     the
     ground, and for a moment he kneels, lovingly stoking both his
     scythe
     and his lamp. A fine trembling courses through her as he rises
     again,
     removing his overcoat and shirt, baring scars of battle that mar
     his
     pale skin. He speaks with pride over his wounds, and again she
     smiles.

     A gasp escapes her as a dagger suddenly appears and with
     lightening
     quick movements he makes three deep, painful cuts~one on each
     shoulder
     and one down the center of his chest, and then rubs a strange
     powder
     into them, making the blood boil, and the something that looks
     like
     flames appear for a moment, his face wracked with pain and effort
     not
     to cry out.

     She cannot help but go to him then, as he speaks to her, tears
     flow
     freely down her face. He continues on, his words to the Ferry and
     to
     her beloved Lucius touching something deep and still inside her
     undead
     heart.
     Standing before him, she runs a pale, trembling hand across his
     face
     and speaks:
     'evilive, inc we have been a trial to each other have we not? And
     yet, as I stand here before you, listening to your word I am
     filled
     with a deep and abiding love for you my Brother. Go where your
     desires take you, find that which you seek so restlessly. But know
     that within the halls of the Ferry, your Family will always be
     here no
     matter where your travels take you.'

     Ophelia removes a delicate golden chain from around her neck, a
     fiery
     ruby gleaming like a bloody teardrop at the end, and gently places
     it
     around his neck.
     'Take this with you, and know that you always carry a part of me
     with
     you, my friend and brother. And know that always I will be here
     for
     you in your time of need.'

     Wit that said, she leans on tip toe and places a soft kiss upon
     his
     brow. With a sigh, she turns and makes her way through the hall,
     passing Lucius and brushing against him for comfort, his emotions
     raw
     and washing over her, she moves to stand in the shadows at his
     side
     and watches the rest of the Ferry make their farewells.

     ~ophelia
     Wife of Lucius
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Shadow Court

     From: Liz Meyerhuber <mommabird435@...>
     Date: Thu Oct 9, 2003 4:49 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Three Scars
     pixieminx sees evilive_inc standing in the center of the hall, and
     starts to walk over to him. She then notices him start to talk and
     waits to see whats wrong. She can see his face is contorted and
     unhappy. As he speaks, pixieminx sees the scythe fall and make a
     deafening sound. She then backs up to the walls in the shadows and
     waits to see the out come of his speech, and notices Ophelia go to
     his
     side. Tears of blood stream down my face as he cuts himself 3
     times,
     and smoke pours from his wounds. She covers her mouth with her
     hands
     as the tears flow freely. She watches as he hands Lucius his
     scythe,
     and Ophelia kisses his brow. She then walks slowly to evilive_inc,
     tears of blood still flowing freely, takes his hand in hers,
     kisses
     them both, and stands on tiptoe to kiss both his cheeks. Holding
     his
     face in his hands, she tells him,"I will miss you so much my new
     friend. I keep a place in my heart open for your return. I hope it
     will soon." She then turns away and slowly walks back into the
     shadows
     to await his return. While in shadow, she decides the best way to
     keep evilives memory alive is become as evil as he is. So is born
     Evil Pixieminx. Just call me EP from this day forward. Hurry home
     evilive_inc.

     Evil Pixieminx
     aka EP

     m: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
     Date: Thu Oct 9, 2003 12:49 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Three Scars


     Aaleeah steps from the shadowy corner. She has heard her brother's
     statement and is saddened. She silently walks up to evilive, hugs
     him
     and places a kiss on his right shoulder, just above the still hot
     scar. I will miss you evilive. Go where your heart pulls you, and
     know that I will always love you as my brother. Aaleeah turns,
     tears
     streaming down her face and steps out of the way for the rest of
     her
     family to say their goodbyes.

     ~Aaleeah

     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Thu Oct 9, 2003 1:51 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Three Scars

     You have honored us with a precious gift of love by scarring
     yourself
     that way. Though you are leaving us, you will always be a Ferryman
     at
     heart and we will always love you brother.

     Tsarina

     From: "annetteweese" <annetteweese@...>
     Date: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:32 am
     Subject: Re: The Three Scars

     On-da-g stands in the doorway of the Great Hall watching her
     Brother, blood tears run slowly down her face and she turns and
     runs
     to her ferry.....

     ~On-da-g~
     Who will never again stop crying...

     From: "Lucius" <dreaming@...>
     Date: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:46 pm
     Subject: Re: The Three Scars
     "The Lady of Fate saw it coming" Lucius said with deliberate
     slowness. Seated and holding a goblet of what might have
     passed, at a distance, for wine, the Lord of the Ferrymen stirred
     his drink with a long, thin finger.

     "This is your destiny, evilive_inc and there is nothing that I can
     do about it. " Lucius's handsome features twisted into a frown.
     "And if I could" said the seated lord, leaning forward with a
     terrible light in his eyes, "even if it was in my power to keep
     you
     by my side, I wouldn't. I will not allow you; I'll order you to
     follow
     your own Path. You may, at your leisure, hunt down the enemy."

     The Lord of the Ferrymen took off his finger from the drink and
     sucked on it for a moment, then returned to his idle stirring.
     "This beverage has no taste to me. I miss Capadocious's gardens
     and musics, the poets he'd invite to read to us. I'm not a soldier
     or a king. I'm a courtier from a court long gone. I am like a
     butterfly
     escaped from Arcadia for an evening's sojourn on earth…"

     There was silence for a long moment, Lucius put his goblet on the
     polished wood of the tabletop and stood. "We're of an age in the
     blood, old friend. You did more than your Ferryman's duty. So
     don't
     pass the cup on to me, it is time to take it for yourself."

     Lucius took a beautiful crafted scythe from the wall and handed it
     to
     evilive_inc. "Let me offer you this scythe, as a symbol of my
     faith in
     you which is, as is my faith in all Ferrymen, absolute. I look
     forward
     to hearing successful tidings of your hunts, my dear son." Lucius
     leaned over the railing of a window and gazed over the city. "Now,
     go.
     Your presence reminds me of how much I will miss you."


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Chancellor of the Dreaming
     The Shadow Court

     From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
     Date: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:20 pm
     Subject: hmmm, assassins?


     Em burned you with Holy Water!
     obsidian burned you with Holy Water!
     Yakumo_Fuji burned you with Holy Water!

     You have drunk 1637 pints of blood.
     10/11/03 4:13 pm

     Krace YM'ed me the other day with a warning that the assassin's
     were
     gunning for me...that I was #5 on the hit list...anyone know if
     these
     are them?

     Evil Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     The Shadow Court
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"

     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Date: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:34 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] hmmm, assassins?

     That was nice of Krace to give you the heads up. #5, eh? Hmm...
     Aaleeah, have you been talking trash to the
     asses...er...umm...assassins (ha, ever notice how "ass" is in
     their
     name twice)?? LMAO

     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Chapelablaze^v^

     From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:53 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] hmmm, assassins?

     They have hit myself, Luc and a few others as well. Just logged
     back
     in to see this nit wit has burned me with HW too...

     The vampire durcilla has drunk 6125 pints of blood.
     Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
     Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     Location: Uranium and 48th
     durcilla is sire to 2 other vampires, including: tony_j_person
     (1812
     pints), evil sire (856 pints)
     durcilla is a second-generation vampire, sired by Capadocious
     (39963).

     durcilla's close siblings include: Saun (3031), Kiasha (2866),
     Chapelablaze (2845), eavanya (2550), Malidictus (2455), Escaflowne
     (2401), JulieCM (2358), IndiaLaCarra (1828), oldlethe (1523) and
     ladycaitlin1 (1390).

     Ophelia
     Wife of Lucius
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Shadow Court

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:35 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] hmmm, assassins?

     I have to add that the last time I left a message to one of them
     (KALI_MA zeroed) the word assassination became 'donkeyination'. I
     had
     to rewrite it with 'murdering'... lol
     Damn politically correct policy!

     ~Lucius
     From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
     Date: Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:42 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] hmmm, assassins?

     I'm not sure why Krace let me know...and yes, I talked trash to
     the
     queen of the asses, remember, lol! I got hit by the other darling
     that visited Ophelia, and now down to 1500 bp. I talked with Cerri
     and she said they are Amazons, last time she checked. Why would
     the
     Amazon's be targeting us?

     Evil Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     The Shadow Court
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"

     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Date: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:31 am
     Subject: couldn't resist!

     Chapelablaze says "*slaps Uni on her donkey* How's it going, old
     girl?
     *starts to walk away and trips on one of Uni's hairy nipples*
     Damn,
     hun, you should look into buying a bra with better support. Sorry
     about your nipple, that HAD to hurt! Maybe a blood wine will
     help.."
     Funny thing... I said "ass" but it came out donkey!! Haha!!
     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Chapelablaze^v^

     From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
     Date: Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:54 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] The Three Scars

     *The first one to react is Chapelablaze. She runs to him as he
     finishes speaking, and falls to her knees at his feet. She wraps
     her
     arms around his waist, rests her head on his stomach, and weeps: I
     will miss you...*
     *evilive looks down to Chapelablaze and, grabbing her chin softly
     with
     his hand, makes her rise her eyes to meet his*

     Oh, my dear Magister.... you won't miss me, I'll be around, you
     have
     my word on that, I'll be around. Now, please, stand up, I don't
     deserve anyone on their knees for me, even less you.
     *With that said he offers both hands to her and, as she takes
     them, he
     helps her to stand up, hugs her, and asks her to join the rest of
     their Family*
     *Then, it's Ophelia's turn. She stands before him. She runs a
     pale,
     trembling hand across his face and speaks to him*
     *As the Mistress of the Ferrymen speaks, evilive nods in agreement
     to
     her words*
     Yes, M'lady, we've been a trial to each other, and that's one of
     the
     reasons that make me love you and admire you the way I do. And be
     sure
     that I'll never forget where my Family is, no way.
     *He then receives Ophelia's gift and a proud smile appears in his
     face. Then he closes his eyes while receiving Ophelia's kiss,
     assimilating, enjoying, feeding from it, knowing that it's
     infinitely
     worthier than the already worthy precious ruby she gave him
     before*
     *As Ophelia walks her way back to where Lucius is, pixieminx walks
     slowly to evilive_inc, tears of blood still flowing freely, takes
     his
     hand in hers, kisses them both, and stands on tiptoe to kiss both
     his
     cheeks*
     *He receives pixieminx kisses with joy, feeling her true emotions,
     and
     tells her*
     My dear brand new sister, don't you wait for my return, 'cos even
     if
     in the facts it may come or not, nobody knows, not even me. Only
     Fate
     could tell, and it can be such a torture sometimes to try to get
     something from its silence... But know well that, in my feelings,
     there's no need for such return since there's no departure of my
     essence from this sacred halls.
     *While she walks back to shadows he can hear her thoughts, and a
     smile
     cross his face again knowing pixieminx has had a slight beautiful
     change in her*
     *Then, Aaleeah silently walks up to evilive, hugs him and places a
     kiss on his right shoulder, just above the still hot scar.*
     *evilive feels Aaleeah's hug deeply, and a pleasant relief runs
     through the scar she kisses. With a smile, he tells her*
     Sister, you may be a sorceress. You got "the touch" in those lips.
     I
     hope your companion takes good care of them and of the whole you,
     if
     he doesn't, I'm sure that you know how to take care of yourself,
     but
     you know I'd love to help a Lady in a hurry.
     *He takes her hand and places a gentle kiss in it, then she turns
     and
     walks away*
     *From her standing place, Tsarina talks to evilive*
     *evilive_inc then tells her:*
     My dear Sister, the honour is mine to be able to carry all of you
     with
     me this way. And I must consider myself a lucky man, by having the
     honour of having worked by your side. You may have came here after
     I
     did, but I've learned a lot from you, Tsarina, and I'll be always
     grateful to you for that.
     *While saying that, evilive feels something strange is happening
     there
     among the shadows covering the Great Hall doors. He focuses on
     that
     point and can see On-da-g crying and then running away to her
     ferry.
     He knows that speaking would be useless since she's gone, then he
     kisses his hand, open it towards the door and blows that kiss away
     to
     reach his Sister, while he sends her these words*
     On-da-g, I beg you, don't suffer because of me. Be well, my
     Sister,
     and go on showing us all what you're made of. You've got all
     that's
     needed to be a Ferry(wo)man, I can assure you. Don't waste it,
     make us
     all proud of you
     *Finally, evilive hears His Lord's words*
     M'lord, your words have showed me once more your greatness.
     There's no
     selfishness in them at all. They make me even prouder of calling
     myself Your Son.
     *evilive sighs deeply, as looking for some more inner strength to
     go
     on, and somewhere finds it*
     All I am, I owe it to you. I may have had my own essence at first,
     but
     without your guidance who knows where it could have gone to. I
     feel
     more than honoured by your words, in fact I feel ashamed of them,
     since I don't think I deserve them, coming such concepts from your
     own
     mouth.
     *He takes the scythe Lucius hands him with trembling hands*
     Know that, wherever I go, I will honour this scythe and your faith
     in
     me, till the latest consequences. I won't say "Fare well", Father.
     I
     will just say "See you around"

     *evilive_inc takes his clothes from the floor and walks slowly and
     steadily to the door. As he reaches it, he turns one last time*
     I beg your pardon, Family, for any cry or pain that I may have
     provoked in any of you. Know that for each one of your words and
     gestures, I've swallowed a thousand blood tears. I leave these
     Halls
     full of your feelings, I will have to learn how to manage them,
     not an
     easy task. See you all around, anything you need, just ask. That's
     what Family is for, right? Be sure, I'm a Ferryman For Life
     *With that said, he turns and walks away. While going, he puts his
     hand in one of his pockets, takes out a Key, a Ferrymen's Hall
     Key.
     His Key. He looks at it, sighs... and put it back in his pocket.
     Then,
     he dissappears among the outter shadows*

     evilive_inc
     Son of Lucius
     Ferryman for Life
     The Shadow Court

     From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:14 pm
     Subject: Stress Relief

     Hello my Ladies of the Ferrymen. Ever had a bad day? Wanted to
     beat
     the crap out of somthing just because of that horrid surge in
     hormones we sometimes suffer from? Wreak havoc and mayhem just for
     pure pleasure?

     Are you pissed at that special someone in your life? Your boss? Co
     worker? Teacher? Whomever?
     I have the perfect solution for you

     Her name is KALI_MA. She has inspired in me somthing that goes
     against my otherwise gentle and peace loving nature. So I have
     decided to become her shadow. She will NEVER see the light of
     another opportunity to use her stash of weapons.

     Dont waste your teleports, or your SOT's if you are not well
     stocked. And please.no crass messages...though you can tell her
     hello. So if you come across her in the city..give her a lil kiss
     and shove.

     ~ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Shadow Court

     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:25 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Stress Relief

     She he it, is a long ways from me, but it looks like you are doing
     a
     pretty good job of keeping she he it dead.

     The vampire KALI_MA has drunk 2 pints of blood.
     Powers: Suction Celerity(1) Stamina(1) Shadows(3) Thievery(3)
     Location: Zebra and 21st
     KALI_MA is sire to no other vampires.
     KALI_MA is a master vampire, with no sire

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.
     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:32 pm
     Subject: Silly game...

     KALI_MA burned you with Holy Water! KALI_MA says "Hello
     Lucius........tag, you are it. See you again tomorrow....hehehe"

     It's getting boring to zero her every day...

     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Chancellor of the Dreaming
     The Shadow Court

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:52 pm
     Subject: My personal stalker

     KALI_MA burned you with Holy Water!

     KALI_MA says "20 scrolls per day, equals 7000 coins (discount
     price)
     and after 30 days, that will be 210,000 per month. After 3 months
     630,000 . Your clan will disown you. And in the mean time, will
     still
     be getting 300 pints every coupld days."
     KALI_MA says "Maybe I should really make you cry. I will do what I
     did
     not want to do. I will spend a few dollars with Ravenblack and get
     stamina. Then it will cost you 3 or 4 times as much every
     day......Oh,
     yeah, I like that....imagine. Cost you 7000 daily.."
     KALI_MA says "Sorry, but you are screwed. And with Stamina comes
     exctra action points. you will have to run further every day to
     keep
     away. you will be the laughing stock of your clan. And you thought
     you were so bad hitting me. You will rue the day."
     KALI_MA says "go for it, and if I am such a mosquito, how come I
     have
     taken almost 2000 pints of your blood?"
     KALI_MA says "What, did the truth take all the fun out of your
     comments? And how much has it cost you to keep me down, about
     18,000
     in scrolls. You better think carefully next time you pick on some
     little guy......"
     KALI_MA says "by the time I am done, you will have spent 200,000
     in
     scrolls and I will have taken another 12,000 pints from
     you......wait
     and see. 90 days from now, you will be crying."


     I zeroed her again... until then...


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Chancellor of the Dreaming
     The Shadow Court

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:17 am
     Subject: Re: [ShadowCourt] My personal stalker

     This one was funny:

     (After being zeroed)
     KALI_MA says "You got lucky, I missed you by 5 minutes? See you
     tomorrow. Two months from now, I will still be hitting you. You
     should
     not have made it a fight with me because I am bigger, badder, & a
     lot
     more meaner than you are. You will never win."


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Chancellor of the Dreaming
     The Shadow Court


Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:05 pm

The Ferrymen History - November 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - November 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: "Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Tue Nov 4, 2003 8:07 pm
   Subject: A painful decision

   My Dear Ferrymen,
   It seems that in my brief absence many things have happened, as is
   the norm. And I must say, these current events, along with a few past
   ones have become the straw that broke the camel's proverbial back.

   First, we have an alliance with two major 'good' clans that is uneasy
   at best, foolish at worst. This whole situation appears to me to be a
   witch hunt, with Shadow Court, Black Haven and the Empire as the
   angry villagers. And to further what purpose? The SC is strong enough
   to stand on its own, yet we ally ourselves not with one, but with TWO
   clans that will ultimately seek our demise. I do not see the wisdom
   in this decision, but then again, I was not consulted on the matter
   of joint attacks. And to my great surprise, the Ferrymen were not
   informed of the impending attacks so that we might be better
   prepared. Are the Ferrymen so unimportant to them after all then?

   That is the way things appear. So at this time, I cannot say in good
   conscience that I wish to remain within the Shadow Court as a leader
   or as a member. I do not make this decision lightly nor without great
   thought, but at the end of the night, I have to be comfortable with
   the decisions that we make, and the ones that are made in my absence.
   The choice on whether or not you wish to remain within the ranks of
   the SC is yours and yours alone and I wish for each and every one of
   you to think about the events that have unfolded and how you feel
   about them. From now, I will be posting locations to this board only.

   Whatever your decision, we will always be a family.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Wed Nov 5, 2003 4:06 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A painful decision

   M'lord: I can understand your feelings. This whole situation is
   someway hard to me still, even when I've been participating in all
   this. Myself, being part of the attacking force, hadn't received any
   news till the same Sunday, only about 90 minutes before the attacks
   started. This I could justify for the fear of spies spreading the word
   and warning the targets. Before, I had only been told that I should be
   prepared for Sunday with full AP's and ammo. In my personal and humble
   opinion, there was no way you and/or Ophelia could be told about this,
   being of common knowledge that you wouldn't be online surely at least
   for the weekend... And I know that you left Tsarina in charge, but as
   she was away, she didn't get to know that till Sunday itself, so
   neither of us did. I won't discuss about what Heim says about you
   having knowledge of the said alliance but not of when the attacks
   would be going, since I consider that's an issue between Heim and you.
   He also asked if the Ferrymen had a third in command since he didn't
   knew.
   From my side, talking about me, if I didn't tell you (I mean all or
   any of you) anything about this was for two main reasons: One, the
   ones being away (Tsarina, Ophelia and you) and the rest having some
   problems being busy IRL to be present in the board. Two, not knowing
   really of this till the same day it happened. With this I'm not
   justifying anyone but me, I can't tell about the others' reasons,
   though I humbly think that "my" first one would fit...
   Then, I apologize, truly from my heart, to you, Ophelia, Tsarina, and
   in fact each of the Ferrymen, for not having told you at least the
   lil' I knew.
   Now, about the Alliance, the need or not for it to be done, etc., I
   think I can quote something from one of der Tote's posts in RBB that,
   at least to my thinking, explains some things pretty well. Hope it
   makes some sense to you, any of you.


   Message 56749 of 57012 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ] Message Index
   Msg #

   From: "der Tote" <mentallyweird@y...>

   Date: Mon Nov 3, 2003 1:21 pm
   Subject: Re: Black Haven, Shadow Court and Empire Alliance???????

   <SNIP>

   "The Enemy of my Enemy..." as they say, oh executive head of the

   city.

   This alliance makes perfect sense, even though it should be just as

   unexpected as you make it out to be. The Shadow Court, claiming

   themselves to be the truly evil force of the city, is well living up

   to their names. After all, they attack and destroy with excessive

   force, trample the young and defenseless into the ground, and

   pervert those who claim to do good towards these ends. Frankly, I

   should think that this would make them excellent candidates for
   evil, not less worthy of the descriptor.

   <SNIP>
   I'd like to add that, from what I know and witnessed, no "newbies"
   were attacked. The only ones that MAY have been hit were by crossfire,
   since Cerridwen, Virgil, Kaiser, vampirelover43 and others were in the
   NW City limits surrounded by lotsa other vampires, unknown to me, some
   of them in shadows, but occuping many of the squares, sometimes to the
   point of making them impossible to get in even with Surprise.

   It saddens me a lot your painful decission, though I understand your
   reasons, but only barely. I can understand your anger, your disgust,
   your discomfort about all this. But I think that, doing what you
   decided to do without even talking with them about that, is doing the
   same that made you feel this way about them. Thus, acting at their
   level. And I know you better.

   All this I'm saying is from my deepest love and respect for you as My
   Father, M'lord and My Friend. And from the sadness that fills my heart
   for seeing this kinda things happening.

   Love you all, Ferrymen, but love you most, Pa.

   evilive_inc
   Son of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   Hell Broken Loose


   From: JessicaLOD@...
   Date: Wed Nov 5, 2003 6:34 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] A painful decision

   In a message dated 11/4/03 2:10:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
   FaeGod@... writes:

   The SC is strong enough
   to stand on its own, yet we ally ourselves not with one, but with TWO
   clans that will ultimately seek our demise. I do not see the wisdom
   in this decision, but then again, I was not consulted on the matter
   of joint attacks. And to my great surprise, the Ferrymen were not
   informed of the impending attacks so that we might be better
   prepared. Are the Ferrymen so unimportant to them after all then?

   Wow. That's really shitty! What the hell!? I don't want to be allied
   with those BH assholes!!! I HATE THEM!!! I, also, could give a rat's
   ass for the Empire. I think you should post bits of your message to
   the SC board. Enlighten everyone else to this betrayal and how this
   has made you feel. It may well prove to be a real eye opener to the
   others and bring on some serious groveling and ass kissing. How dare
   they alienate their best asset!! I am with you, Lucius. The DM
   confirmation will remain as my last post to the SC until matters are
   resolved.



   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Chapelablaze^v^

   From: "Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Wed Nov 5, 2003 10:12 pm
   Subject: Re: A painful decision

   I had a long conversation with the two others chancellors, Vampire B
   and Heimdag, and matters have been resolved: we have called off the
   attacks on the Capadocian Clan and put an end to this uneasy war. I
   am relieved and satisfied by this cease fire. I have decided to
   remain Chancellor of the Shadow Court and we may post again
   information to the main board.
   I'm still looking forward to hearing from those who didn't answer
   this thread.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: "vamp_aaleeah" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Thu Nov 6, 2003 6:07 am
   Subject: Re: A painful decision

   Are you sure you want me to answer? I know you put a lot of thought
   into your first decision, but when I saw your first post it
   screamed "Morgana" at me. I didn't post right away because of it.
   To pull out the flow of information in the middle of a war is not
   good form. The problem we were having was lack of communication,
   and apparent lack of representation. With you and Ophelia busy for
   the weekend Tsarina was in charge, but she was also gone. That
   leaves me and Chapel, but that wasn't obvious to those looking for a
   Ferryman representative. And I was online all day on Sunday. So to
   the uninformed it was a misunderstanding. To me at least, you and
   Ophelia are the first in command, not first and second, and then
   Tsarina, Chapel and I are the seconds, not third, fourth and fifth.
   Maybe I am wrong. I am assuming here. Are the other seconds
   allowed in the inner circle? If they are, maybe we should be, then

   these would not be as much of a surprise to your seconds.

   My two cents

   ~Aaleeah


   From: "Lord Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Thu Nov 6, 2003 7:52 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: A painful decision

   Um, yes, I want you to answer when such a crisis happens.
   Yes, the Magisters are all seconds in commands. I usually put Tsarina
   in
   charge of the House because she is the most available of you all.
   No, it wasn't a misunderstanding,the Ferrymen were deliberately left
   out,
   which was stupid; we are the most secured clan of the Shadow Court.
   None of
   the seconds are in the Inner Circle. The leaders know where to find
   you and
   how to message you. If one of the warriors was in need of a Discount
   Magic,
   you would have heard about it, believe me.



   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: cnspircy61@...

   Date: Thu Nov 6, 2003 9:36 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: A painful decision

   I abstained from responding to see what your final decision would be,
   and then i
   would have had to make mine. my point of view was a bit different... i
   was aware
   of the impending attacks but was not aware that the rest the Ferrymen
   were not.
   i knew nothing about the alliance, but it didn't matter to me. what
   ever it
   takes to bring down the Caps was fine with me. i only knew about the
   attacks
   because Reach told me about it on saturday nite, but as i said, i
   didn't know
   that no one else knew. i'm glad you have decided not to leave, i had
   hoped that
   would be the result in the end.
   Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court


   From: "vamp_aaleeah" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Thu Nov 6, 2003 10:55 am
   Subject: [TheFerrymen] Re: A painful decision

   I answered like this because I wasn't sure if you really wanted to
   hear my opinion, because of the taintedness of it. Being as I was
   there in the midst of the Morgana scandal I am a little biased on
   the pulling out of information in the middle of a battle, whether we
   agree on it's reasoning or not. I don't like the aliance either,
   but I am not a leader. I don't like the Ferrymen being left out of
   anything. We are the most secure house, and the keepers of the
   information, which means we should be informed, it's kind of a "duh"
   thing. I'm sure as soon as the warriors needed info we would've
   known, and I feel that that's how it was, as soon as they needed us,
   we needed to know, but we weren't worthy to know before. And I
   asked about the inner circle because I was under the impression that
   other seconds were allowed in. My mistake, sorry. But I do think
   the other leaders see the Magisters as just members, even though we
   sign as Magisters and are very active. This is, of course, my
   observation only, not fact.

   ~Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   House of Lucius

   From: "Lord Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Sat Nov 8, 2003 12:01 am
   Subject: Squad Members Update 11-05-03


   1st Squad
   chaosways@y... (leader Tristan, and battle commander)
   addicted_pixie@y...
   agentmandarin@y...
   aj10101@y...
   niqueue@n...
   novrain@t...
   a_shattered_wonderland@h...
   burninatepeasants@p...
   tongadabrat@y...
   jazper_dead@y...


   2nd Squad
   Count_FartAlot@y... (leader Count Fartalot)
   count_dios@y...
   count_victor2003@y...
   animalistisk@h...
   awesome_loser@y...
   becca85noelani@y...
   bitemarksnblood@y...
   play_boy_bunny_girl@h...
   vampiresskischka@y...
   JessieK87@h...




   3rd Squad
   deannecoulstock@y... (leader Dutchy)
   alexjuiceman@y...
   quatre03@r...
   lady_paradox_7@h...
   phreakypyro78@y...
   udhave2killme1st@y...
   evil_moon_girl@y...
   vdigits4@y...
   madik_the_vamp@y...
   wolf_phoenix_connection@y...

   4th Squad
   janeandcrew@y... (leader What The)
   lozer89@y...
   becca85noelani@y...
   bitemarksnblood@y...
   ravensongof2@y...
   reyen67@y...
   yogibear@s...
   animatedskater@y...
   jcsuperstarx@y...
   v_fib360@y...


   5th Squad
   seabhacloki@y... (leader Loki-Sama)
   neko_chan911@y...
   bluehairedangel4you666@y...
   DAOdevils@a...
   dawnaggoldsmith@y...
   rolfrodric@j...
   junebug_msr@h...
   katkitkit@h...
   Willy_Wonka50@h...

   6th Squad
   arcimpulse1@y... (leader Kaiser)
   nightkitten82@y...
   dogtails1@w...
   stickman404@y...
   thevampiredis@y...
   gryphoness2003@y...
   turretjam@i...
   x_Nightwalker_x@h...
   red_cloud44@y...

   7th Squad
   simon_hutchinson_02@y... (leader Music Man)
   nucovamp@y...
   demonic_gir@y...
   dirtydyson2003@y...
   PyroDragon@b...
   dragobat@a...
   ephiny526@h...
   treky16@y...
   newanarchist13@y...


   8th Squad
   GoddessCallisto@a... (leader Callisto)
   fetisa_02000@y...
   jessesoutlaw69@a...
   joshgautreaux@y...
   lv2bowl@c...
   mcatae@y...
   wishwitch13@y...
   hydrophobe2@y...

   9th Squad
   chaos.dragon@e... (leader Tim)
   madnesia74@y...
   mnesmoyne@y...
   morlock13@h...
   my_perfectdrug@h...
   nasferatu_kaos@y...
   nxinferno@y...
   nyxdragons@y...
   littlefrogling@a...

   10th Squad
   gloriaha@u... (Leader Nimue)
   nzd646@m...
   pandrora00@y...
   piratealice@m...
   plll@t...
   potic_mountain@y...
   SexxyLilDuck@c...
   sien1987@y...
   spunknot@h...
   spunky_man_14@y...



   I still have to list their vampire names.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:33 pm
   Subject: Novitiate Jean DeVern, welcome!

   I am pleased to announce the arrival of Jean DeVern to the Ferrymen,
   placed under the commands of Magister Chapelablaze.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed.

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   Jean DeVern, it fills my heart to call you son.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:24 pm
   Subject: Fwd: The Fall of Capadocious
   --- In RavenBlack-Blood@..., "Lucius" <FaeGod@h...>
   wrote:

   Capadocious, you have called in a massive attack, and then you will
   leave the City for two weeks. This act of cowardice will not go
   unpunished. The Shadow Court has sentenced you to Death.

   Since you do not come out of hiding and do not stand by your
   members, the Shadow Court will unleash the hounds of hell on you.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Lord Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:11 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fwd: The Fall of Capadocious

   Cap is loosing blood fast and Cerridwen has been zeroed. We need
   everyone in
   this Court to splash Cap with HW once; he will not move. You have less
   than
   24 hours to pay him a visit until he disappears in shadows.


   The vampire Capadocious has drunk 31871 pints of blood.
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
   Shadows(3)
   Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Location: Killjoy and 92nd
   Capadocious is sire to 1403 other vampires, including: eavanya (15261
   pints), Malidictus (5993 pints), durcilla (4683 pints), Escaflowne
   (3533
   pints), Chapelablaze (3231 pints), nakeeta (3227 pints), Kiasha (2974
   pints), JulieCM (2615 pints), Saun (2454 pints), IndiaLaCarra (2156
   pints)
   Capadocious is a master vampire, with no sire.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Sean" <bestauntieml@...>
   Date: Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:25 am
   Subject: Re: Fwd: The Fall of Capadocious

   As of 2 minutes ago, he was no longer there.... I guess he's either
   gone into Shadow already, or moved out of the local area. I did a
   sweep of the nearest few squares, and he hadn't been bounced next
   door by a SOT or anything (unless it was more than 2-3 squares away !)

   Oh well, next time.......

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   Novitiate Jean DeVenn
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court


   From: "Lord Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:31 pm
   Subject: Restless

   Sorry my friends but I feel a little restless about the roleplay right
   now...

   vampire_capadocious: are you on?
   dark_lucius: yes
   dark_lucius: finally
   dark_lucius: what do you think about this mess?
   vampire_capadocious: I think that you are challenging me
   dark_lucius: ?
   dark_lucius: as the owner?
   vampire_capadocious: I said no rules, was that not clear?
   dark_lucius: and you want the board to collapse?
   dark_lucius: have you not read all the thanks that have followed my
   post?
   vampire_capadocious: It will not fall
   vampire_capadocious: and if it did it would come back
   vampire_capadocious: I made a decision
   vampire_capadocious: and you decided to try to go around me
   dark_lucius: but you DO understand that there is nothing personal in
   it?
   vampire_capadocious: Well you made it very hard on me
   dark_lucius: really, that sickens me
   dark_lucius: the RBB is dying
   vampire_capadocious: It can last one week
   dark_lucius: you have to be flexible, now
   vampire_capadocious: actually 6 days
   dark_lucius: and guess what
   vampire_capadocious: I will not be flexable
   dark_lucius: I won't be able to RP in 6 days
   vampire_capadocious: Well I am pulling out of the RP
   vampire_capadocious: and so are the caps
   vampire_capadocious: we dont need to follow the rules anymore
   vampire_capadocious: they are not fair to us
   dark_lucius: who?
   vampire_capadocious: My clan
   vampire_capadocious: the clan of newbies
   vampire_capadocious: that have done nothing
   vampire_capadocious: except get zeroed
   vampire_capadocious: we are pulling out
   vampire_capadocious: and you can keep attacking us if you want too
   dark_lucius: hey, that's two different things
   vampire_capadocious: but we dont need this crap
   dark_lucius: you can't mix what happens to your clan and the whole rp
   on the
   rbb
   vampire_capadocious: I know that it is two different things
   vampire_capadocious: I just said that because you said that you would
   be out
   of the RP for 6 days
   vampire_capadocious: I was just telling you that Im out for much
   longer
   dark_lucius: how much?
   vampire_capadocious: Probably forever
   vampire_capadocious: we cant be fair
   vampire_capadocious: because it is not fair
   vampire_capadocious: so I will be doing all that I can to make my clan
   better
   dark_lucius:
   vampire_capadocious: If a member of my clan is attacked I will just
   restore
   their BPs
   vampire_capadocious: and they will not have to rest
   dark_lucius: now, you disappoint me
   vampire_capadocious: I dont care anymore
   vampire_capadocious: I didnt ask for this crap
   dark_lucius: what crap?
   dark_lucius: about Cap not moving for his members?
   vampire_capadocious: I can move all I want to now
   vampire_capadocious: because you cant zero me
   dark_lucius: um, yeah
   vampire_capadocious: I will just rebuild
   dark_lucius: okie dokie... so what's the point?
   vampire_capadocious: No point
   vampire_capadocious: we are out of the wars
   vampire_capadocious: do what you want
   dark_lucius: I'm speechless


   ~Lucius

   From: "On-da-g" <annetteweese@...>
   Date: Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:43 am
   Subject: Re: Restless

   It appears that the former Prince can no longer separate OOC and
   IC... You fought the good fight, My Lord, the honorable one. Let Our
   Dear Lady soothe your troubled brow, you have done all you could.....


   ~By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom~

   Tracker On-da-g
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   rom: "Lord Lucius" <FaeGod@...>
   Date: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:58 am
   Subject: El Pollo Loco and the Stable boy: a Quizilla tale

   After an initial flurry of opening hellos, Lucius and Mooncalf -
   Mooncalf, a
   name which to Lucius's mind always suggested burly men with blond
   moustaches
   and blow-dried hair who would at the slightest provocation start
   wearing
   velvet tuxedos and frilly shirt fronts and would then have to be
   forcibly
   restrained from commentating on billiards matches - had quickly
   discovered
   they didn't like each other at all.

   "Tell me Stable boy, is that some strange perfume you're wearing or
   something radioactive? That smells like that vampire I once knew,
   Capadocious... abuse of Quizilla blood. That was ugly. The first ten
   million BPs were the worst, and the second ten million, they were the
   worst too. The third ten million he didn't enjoy at all. After that
   he went into a bit of a decline. He became 'El Pollo Loco' and
   disappeared."

   "I'll kill you all!!!" said Mooncalf.

   The Stable boy yawed wildly as his skin tried to jump one way and his
   skeleton the other, while his brain tried to work out which of his
   ears it most wanted to crawl out of.

   Lucius shook his head. He believed in a door. He had to find that
   door. The
   door was the way to... to... The Door was The Way. Good. Capital
   letters
   were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't have a good
   answer to. He came to a door with a neon sign on it, which said: RVRC.

   "This might be it," Lucius said. He pushed the door open.

   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RVRC


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor of the Dreaming


Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:05 pm

The Ferrymen History - December 2003
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - December 2003
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 9, 2003 11:46 pm
   Subject: Please READ

   Greetings Ferrymen. I really hate to sound nasty but there are a few
   things that I would like to go over with all of you. I have noticed
   the obvious lack of posting locations over recent days. Please
   understand that I know real life will always take precedence over
   this game. However, WE ARE SLIPPING!

   The Ferrymen have built their reputation on getting locations fast
   and effectivly and are one of the most respected groups within this
   city. So here is what I have to say on the matter.

   Each of you knew when you joined that this would be tough at times,
   and still chose to become members. When you come on line...the first
   thing you need to be doing is hitting the pubs for the most up to
   date locations. If you are a newer member, please do not be
   intimidated by the task set forth by The Ferrymen. You would not have
   been accepted, none of us would have if it was not thought that each
   of us could perform up to par with what is expected. And if you are
   a more experienced member, please set an example on how it is done.

   Please do not think that I do not see the work that each of you does,
   for I do. I simply would like to see a little more group effort with
   all of us, myself included. We have always pulled together in times
   of trouble to support our clan. Well, we are in times of peace, but
   our clan still needs us and it is a shame to see non Ferry members
   finding locations before we do and more often than we do.
   So LETS GET MOVING dear Ferry, and reclaim our place as the best.

   Keep up the good work, and if ANY of you need anything at any time
   please message me or email me at darkdesires@...

   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:27 am
   Subject: haha

   I saw a silent friend yesterday and gave him a nibble. Here is his
   message...I thought I'd pass it on to let you all know he was thinking
   of us.

   Lucius says "You bit me, naughty girl! I can't talk via YIM and can't
   access any of the boards for now... I miss you all. If you need
   anything, ask Ophelia. See you later, Magister."
   Evil Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court
   "We conquer by continuing." - George Matheson

   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:02 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] haha

   LOL! Thats too funny....*sigh* I say we all take a bite outta
   him...*blink* errr...nevermind. He really does miss you guys alot and
   asks after all of you everytime I talk to him!

   ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court


   From the very fountain of enchantment there arises a taste of
   bitterness to spread anguish amongst the flowers

   *
   * Links
   * Database
   * Polls
   * Calendar

   Yahoo! Groups Tips
   Did you know...
   You can create a photo album for your group?

   Messages
   Messages Help
   Message #
   Search:

   Post Message
   Up Thread | Message Index | View Source | Unwrap Lines Message 5863
   of 12878 < Previous Message | Next Message >


   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:47 pm
   Subject: All I want for Christmas....

   Ok..so Im rather bored right now..its too early for locations and
   such. So I was sitting here thinking....what do YOU want for
   Christmas? I know what I want...*blink*
   ~ponders~ Think you if I let the smelly mall Santa grope me while I
   whisper what I want I'd get it?
   LOL

   ~O

   5963


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:36 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Merry Christmas Lucius!

   You built me a Freehold and pretty much carried all my stuff in,
   dusted
   it off, set it up and now I get to live there! ... lol
   What a beautiful collaboration, thank you!
   I love my Ferrymen.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court
   Proud owner of "Lucius' Freehold" at Zebra and 27th

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:49 am
   Subject: The Ferryman's Dream
   I wake to dream, and take my waking slow.
   I feel my fate in what I cannot fear.
   I learn by going where I have to go.

   We think by feeling. What is there to know?
   I hear my being dance from ear to ear.
   I wake to dream, and take my waking slow.

   Of those so close beside me, which are you?
   Gods bless the Ground! I shall walk softly there,
   And learn by going where I have to go.

   Light takes my Lamp; but who can tell us how?
   The lowly worm climbs up a winding stair;
   I wake to dream, and take my waking slow.

   The City has another thing to do
   To you and me, so take the lively air,
   And, lovely, learn by going where to go.

   My Scythe keeps me steady. I should know.
   What falls away is always. And is near.
   I wake to dream, and take my waking slow.
   I learn by going where I have to go.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:25 pm
   Subject: KALI_MA and CourtneyJ

   KALI_MA burned you with Holy Water!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   KALI_MA says "Hello Chickenspit...nice to see you again. I missed you.
   I did post and tell you I would be seeing you today, did I not?"
   CourtneyJ burned you with Holy Water!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CourtneyJ reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You

   From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:12 pm
   Subject: Re: The Ferryman's Dream
   That was lovely Lucius. Haunting and beautiful.

   ~ophelia

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:41 am
   Subject: ...and again

   I did the count 'Cunni style':

   275-146 points of damage - Lucius
   146-113 pts of damage - Dirktou
   113-110 pts of damage - generous biters
   110-0 pts of damage - Lucius

   She reminds me of this plague stricken whore that I met at the
   close of the Roman Empire. She begged me to put her out of
   her misery. The difference is, KALI_MA will have to enjoy her
   misery a little more longer…


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:06 am
   Subject: Re: [ShadowCourt] Re: LordOfDoom....

   The Ferrymen are not supposed to attack on their own unless they are
   Navigatus or Magister. Be sure to remember it.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court


     > Update: LordOfDoom... Gum & 17 th... 99 BP ;-)
     >
     >
     > Tracker On-da-g
     > The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:37 am
   Subject: The Conferring of a New Title to Jean De Venn

   My dear Ferrymen,
   I'm so proud of you. Today, I am promoting a new member of this House,
   Jean De Venn, and conferring on him a new title.

   INLAND (Quince to Ivory)

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Chapelablaze, Magister of
   the
   Inland, I confer this Title to the following individual:
   **Jean De Venn, Initiate

   Jean De Venn, you may now pronounce the Oath publicly and post it on
   both of the Shadow Court's board and the Ferrymen's board as follows:

   "I, (Name), pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all members of the Shadow Court who seeketh aid to reach
   the secret places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a
   Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge
   myself
   to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose
   stewardship over this realm was given him by the Shadow Court.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of members of the Shadow Court to their Enlightenment, and to
   sacrifice my soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from
   spies that seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and
   all
   of their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his
   heart, Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find
   strength and wisdom."

   Congratulations. You have earned this Title and Rank through your hard
   work and dedication. Keep up the good!


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:12 am
   Subject: THIS MEANS WAR! (?)
   MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
   See what I woke up to!

   Welcome back, evilive_inc.

   KALI_MA stole 84 coins from you.

   It must be the first time in the last five or six months that someone
   gets more than one coin from my pockets!
   Now, I need some advice. What should I do? Chase her and rob her back?
   HW her? or just let it go and move on towards Discount Magic?





   evilive_inc
   Son of Lucius
   Berserker of Valhalla
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:56 pm
   Subject: Secondaries
   Greetings Ferrymen. In an attempt to cover some serious boredom, and
   to also see how we can more efficiently cover the city and not overlap
   each other too much, I have an assignment for each of you. Please
   email me the locations of your seconds. Not the pub, but the Street
   and number that they usually are around.

   Thanks in advance for your cooperation and I hope each of you had a
   Merry Christmas!

   ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:53 pm
   Subject: Song of the Night

   How can I stay awake when I know that my dreams will be of you
   These moments I spend with you in my slumber are much too few
   There are those who say that I spend too much time with my mind in an
   unconscious state
   But how can there be harm in your arms in the dreams I create

   What is right, what is wrong
   What is poetry and what is song
   Why can't I be left where I belong
   Oh, to dream on, oh to dream on
   Oh, what's sincere
   What is fake
   Why do they fear for my own sake
   What magic rule will I break
   Oh, to dream on, oh, to dream on

   It's not a crime, too sublime to imagine a better life than this
   One thought of you and I can't resist
   I don't want to stay in a gray world that is so corrupt
   Sometimes I pray, and I pray that I'll never wake up

   What is right, what is wrong
   What is poetry and what is song
   Why can't I be left where I belong
   Oh, to dream on, oh to dream on
   Oh, what's sincere
   What is fake
   Why do they fear for my own sake
   What magic rule will I break
   Oh, to dream on, oh, to dream on

   Oh, you know that I want you, so please let me sleep
   In my dreams I will see you, in my dreams we will meet
   In my sleep, love is easy, you know how I care
   But I wake in the morning I and find you're not there
   Come back to the living is what my friends say
   One thought of you washes all of the words away
   And I tell them
   And I tell them
   Why don't you just let me dream on
   Dream on
   Dream on

   From: "Tiffany" <drema54@...>
   Date: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:31 am
   Subject: Calm befor the storm

   *sign* well I guess the peace and quiet was never ment to last. Just
   the "calm befor the storm" i gather. Maybe it is for the
   better 'cause god knows that when some get bored they tend to get a
   little.......roudy.
   Well this is just me being bored. as usually. Out of Aps. and out of
   new things to do. So ummmm just disregard this post altogher if you
   wish.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom
   Novitiate Drema
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   "Blood is thicker than water, and much tastier"
   "Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve."
   "We've trivialized the vampire. I think it happened about the
   time 'Count Chocula' found its way to cereal boxes."
   and last but not least
   "Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when
   someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it
   only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the mother---
   upside the head..."

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:37 am
   Subject: Back to work

   I'm back, my dear Ferrymen. And it appears that we need to reconstruct
   this House somewhat. Ophelia and I are working on new assignments for
   your secondaries and the best places to cover. It's quite messy and
   the
   East is pretty weak. For now, keep on hitting your regular pubs but
   build up only one of your secondaries at a time.
   Also, new recruits are on their way to join our glorious House. Some
   of
   our old timers are missing and it's getting more and more difficult to
   reach everyone. We need fresh blood. If you know someone you trust
   who'd like to join the Ferrymen, let us - me, ophelia or Tsarina -
   know
   about it. We will speed up the recruiting process a little.
   Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!



   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:17 am
   Subject: Pubs and Assignments

   These are the pubs that need to be hit. Please, indicate which pubs
   you're already hitting or which are close to one of your secondaries.

   Aardvark to Quail

   Nettle and 3rd
   Gum and 10th
   Beech and 19th
   Mongoose and 15th
   Nightingale and 32nd~ The Cosy Walrus/Lucius
   Eagle and 34th
   Gibbon and 44th
   Pilchard and 48th
   Jackal and 53rd
   Alder and 57th
   Haddock and 64th
   Pine and 68th
   Dogwood and 78th
   Mongoose and 92nd
   Elm and 93rd

   Quince to Ivory

   Diamond and 1st
   Vulture and 11th
   Yak and 30th ~ The Flying Nuns/Lucius
   Fear and 34th
   Hessite and 55th
   Walrus 62nd
   Anguish and 68th
   Ragweed and 78th
   Yew and 78th
   Ennui and 80th
   Sycamore and 89th
   Diamond 92nd

   Ire to Zestless

   Nervous and 2nd
   Vexation and 2nd
   Kyanite and 19th
   Steel and 23rd
   Pessimism and 37th
   Qualm and 43rd
   Killjoy and 46th
   Yearning and 48th
   Obsidian and 54th
   Qualms and 61st
   Ire and 63rd
   Turquoise and 71st
   Malachite and 76th
   Lonely and 87th
   Sorrow and 91st



   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:22 am
   Subject: Re: Pubs and Assignments

   *glares* ophelia is working on some serious irritation now.

   *stomps out of the Ferry Hall*

   ~ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court
   Chancellor

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:33 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments

   I was wondering...Communication problems?

   ~Aaleeah

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:40 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments

   Hey you! Don't leave the Hall so fast! You were supposed to send me
   the
   seconds' list... I don't want to waste time anymore. So come back and
   give me a hug to welcome me... please?

   ~Lucius
   Husband of the irritated Lady

   From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:14 am
   Subject: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments

   ~hesitates and glares~

   I cant mail you the seconds list..I still need the streets and
   numbers of Chapel and On emailed to me to put on the map Ive created
   and then I was going to show you the map and what Ive discovered and
   work from there *sigh* I had endless hours to fill you know

   *tackles Lucius and cries*
   You were gone so long!
   *sniff*

   ~ophelia the Weepy

   From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:54 am
   Subject: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments

   *blink*
   No problem. Merely the two of us trying to clean house on different
   schedules. Fear not little ones, I as always worship the ground he
   SHOULD be walking on

   ~ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court
   Chancellor of....somthing

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:39 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments
   errrr..... wonder when you were named my step mother

   hey, wait. stop, I was kidding!!!!!

   triple OUCH!!!!!
   (at this rate, I wonder how long will it take me to shout BINGO!)


   evilive_inc
   OUCHer extraordinaire

   From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:48 pm
   Subject: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments
   Im going to kill you. *nods* Thas it. Im killing you.

   *cries*

   ~Delicate Ophelia

   From: "Carrie Leonard" <cmleonard6831@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:07 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments

   I just don't like to see my lady stomping and irritated. I thought
   maybe you were both working on the same project separately, with out
   knowing it. Which would've been funny, admit it. But I do agree we
   need to light fires under everyone's rears and get down to business.
   This is when the tight-lipped barkeep is most frustrating. Ahhh,
   well. We are doing our best, but will hold out for better.

   Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court
   "We conquer by continuing." - George Matheson

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:21 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments

   LOL.....*sputters* but I haven't gotten irritated in such a long
   time! *sigh* Alas, Lucius is home again, so perhaps I will not
   behave so strangely for a bit.

   ~ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor
   Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:35 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: Pubs and Assignments

   Don't touch a single hair on that adorable head or I'll have to hang
   Aaleeah by her feet and umm do mean stuff to her with fire... YEAH,
   and
   sharp things too.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:35 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Pubs and Assignments

   Don't worry, you won't have to move your secondary, I will. This is
   not
   my only secondary and I'm currently moving them to uncovered areas.
   The exception will be The Flying Nuns, I've been there for ages and
   it's close to my Freehold...


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court


Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:06 pm

The Ferrymen History - January 2004
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - January 2004
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Jan 1, 2004 2:14 am
   Subject: How rude...

   Some not so new resolutions for the new year, from the plague stricken
   whore:

   KALI_MA says "Well, Hello Lucius....you picked the fight with the
   wrong
   vampire. I will quit after you have given up, and not before. If it
   takes a year, so be it.... I will never stop until you capitulate. "
   KALI_MA says "You zeroed me, you tried to get me deleted, you told me
   you were a hot shot, and I was fighting with the wrong vampire. Guess
   again…… I will attack you until you give up, and I win. No matter
   how
   long it takes "
   KALI_MA stole 65 coins from you.
   Your blood has been drunk by: ApMordred, Avadra, HarryP Freak.

   Such a vocal person… and she forgot to say Happy New Year!


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Jan 1, 2004 9:30 am
   Subject: The Watchers
   I have decided to create a special unit within the Ferrymen: the
   Watchers. Watchful and alert, this special division will have to
   observe and report the positions and the moves of the enemy when
   needed. The Locate power at level 3 is required to be selected.
   Except for the Vigilant Initiate, the Watchers are allowed to attack a
   specific target, acting as a commando; the Trackers only report
   locations without attacking.

   There are different ranks: Vigilant Initiate, Vigilant Watcher (in
   this
   case, `Tracker' is replaced by `Watcher'), Vigilant Navigatus, and
   Vigilant Magister. A Novitiate cannot be part of the Watchers and
   there
   can be only one Vigilant Magister, leader of the Watchers.

   The Ferrymen who have been chosen for this unit are:

   Tsarina, Vigilant Magister.
   On-da-g, Vilgilant Watcher.
   Jean DeVern, Vigilant Initiate.

   Jean DeVern, you first priority is to acquire Locate 3. I need you to
   be our `European eye' in order to cover every time zone.

   Watchers, your main target is… KALI_MA… of course. She must be kept
   below 200Bps. Post her location to the Shadow Court's board on regular
   basis and if you're in good position, fire at will (except for Jean
   DeVenn).
   The second and third targets are LordOfDoom, and CourtneyJ. Just keep
   an eye on them for now; they might become hostile again.


   Thanks for your attention and if you have any suggestions or comments,
   feel free to answer this post.

   And… HAPPY NEW YEAR!

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Sean" <bestauntieml@...>
   Date: Fri Jan 2, 2004 2:12 am
   Subject: Re: The Watchers

   Thank you my Lord - should have finished Locate 1 quest fairly soon,
   will probalby donate for 2 & 3 to speed matters up.
   How's this for my new sig.....


   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   Jean DeVenn
   Vigilant Initiate of the Watchers
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 12:03 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Re: The Watchers

   Jean, I think you'll make a great Watcher. The Vigilant Initiate of
   the
   Watchers will sign his posts as follows:

   Vigilant Initiate (Name)
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   The Viglant Watcher will sign his posts as follows:

   (Name)
   Vigilant Watcher for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   The Vigilant Navigatus will sign his posts as follows:

   (Name)
   Vigilant Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   The Vigilant Magister will sign his posts as follows:

   (Name)
   Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
   The Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court
   The Watchers will be added soon to the Oath of the Lamp. Does everyone
   approve these titles?

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court
   From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 5:46 pm
   Subject: KALI_MA update

   I just beat the bloody hell out of KALI_MA with a suprise guest..my
   sire..jezebelfire. If any of you see her in the city, please extend
   greetings to her ;)
   Lucius, Im sorry I did not get to her before she HW'd you.

   Love you

   ~ophelia
   The one who adores you

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 11:02 pm
   Subject: Seconds: update

   This is our current assignments. Please, confirm or correct it.

   Aardvark to Quail

   Nettle and 3rd--Ophelia
   Gum and 10th ~Drema
   Beech and 19th ~Drema
   Mongoose and 15th ~ Tsarina
   Nightingale and 32nd ~ The Cosy Walrus/Tsarina
   Eagle and 34th ~Drema (Quest)
   Gibbon and 44th
   Pilchard and 48th ~ Draper's Tavern/Tsarina
   Jackal and 53rd--Ophelia
   Alder and 57th--Ophelia
   Haddock and 64th
   Pine and 68th
   Dogwood and 78th ~ The Moon/Lucius
   Mongoose and 92nd ~ The Black Sheep/Tsarina
   Elm and 93rd ~ The Teapot and Toxin/Lucius

   Quince to Ivory

   Diamond and 1st ~ pixieminx
   Vulture and 11th ~ Chapelablaze
   Yak and 30th ~ The Flying Nuns/Lucius
   Fear and 34th ~ Chapelablaze
   Hessite and 55th ~ Chapelablaze
   Walrus 62nd ~ pixieminx
   Anguish and 68th ~ Jean DeVenn
   Ragweed and 78th ~Jean DeVenn
   Yew and 78th ~ Carter's Tavern/pixieminx
   Ennui and 80th ~ pixieminx
   Sycamore and 89th ~ Whirling Dervish/Jean DeVenn
   Diamond 92nd ~ Chapelablaze

   Ire to Zestless

   Nervous and 2nd ~ Aaleeah
   Vexation and 2nd~Ophelia
   Kyanite and 19th ~ Aaleeah
   Steel and 23rd
   Pessimism and 37th ~ Aaleeah
   Qualm and 43rd
   Killjoy and 46th ~ Aaleeah
   Yearning and 48th
   Obsidian and 54th ~ On-da-g
   Qualms and 61st ~ On-da-g
   Ire and 63rd~Ophelia
   Turquoise and 71st ~ On-da-g
   Malachite and 76th~Ophelia
   Lonely and 87t ~ The Brimming Brew/Lucius
   Sorrow and 91st ~ On-da-g


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court
   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Jan 3, 2004 11:33 pm
   Subject: Initiate Tamorah

   I am pleased to announce the arrival of Tamorah to the Ferrymen,
   placed
   under the commands of Magister Tsarina.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed!

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   Tamorah, it fills my heart to call you daughter.

   Tamorah's assignments are:
   Gibbon and 44th
   Haddock and 64th
   Pine and 68th


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Jan 4, 2004 4:13 pm
   Subject: Dreams and Nightmares

   Forgive me, I was board and decided to entertain myself with a bit of
   a story, or rather a dream I had last night while my human slept.
   Silly though it may be I thank you for the indulgence!



   She steps into the Ferrymen's hall, a mere shadow moving across the
   floor. All is quiet, she thinks to herself, wondering where everyone
   has gone off to this night. Lucius is away, and her heart is heavy
   with missing him. Her eye is caught by the beveled mirror that rests
   near the fireplace. Something there calls to her, so she moves
   quietly to stand before it. She smiled, trying to recall where the
   mirror came from exactly, but she could not remember. Perhaps a gift
   from Lucius, who was always brining her thoughtful things to make her
   smile, but she just wasn't sure. She is always surprised to see her
   reflection there, for there is the belief that Vampires have none.
   Perhaps that is so, perhaps she is more than a vampire. Or perhaps
   she is simply projection an image she wants to see. But still,
   looking closer, the glass seems almost liquid, and she hesitantly
   reaches out to touch the cool glass. A gasp fills the air as her
   fingers slide into the mirror. Pulling her hand back quickly, she
   cocks her head to one side, staring inquisitively.

   Curiosity pulling at her, she took one final look around hoping to see
   someone else within the hall, kicked off her slippers and stepped into
   the mirror.

   The first thing that caught her attention was the smell of flowers,
   delicate and sweet filling the air. Grass, dewy beneath her bare
   feet. A more beautiful meadow she had never seen and smiled softly,
   and then giggled girlishly as she looked about her, feeling the brush
   of colorful butterfly wings brush across her cheek. Taking in her
   surroundings, she hesitated as her eyes scanned the forest ahead. It
   was dark and ominous and she had an overwhelming urge to walk into it.
   Shrugging, her belief that this was simply a dream to pass the time,
   she ran into the forest, her hair trailing about her, her flight into
   the shadows swift and graceful.

   She ran for some time, until the shadows grew deep and the path became
   too difficult to run on. She stopped and looked about her again, and
   shuddered, for somehow she knew she had come too far. She turned
   back, only to see the way she came blocked by briars. Their edges
   black and oily. She thought perhaps she could simply push them out of
   her way, but when her hand met them, they pulled at her, tearing the
   delicate flesh of her fingers, scraping at her face. She stumbled
   back, pain piercing her legs where they had twisted around them.
   Scrabbling for distance she scuttled backward, kicking at them, and
   ignoring the sting as they tore into the pads of her feet.

   Instinctively she called out, 'Lucius' and then realized that he was
   not here, none of the Ferry were. She had foolishly walked into
   something she did not understand and now she was alone. She told
   herself quietly, repeatedly that this was simply a dream turned sour
   and she would awaken safe in her bed, curled next to the man who held
   her heart and her dreams. Weariness overwhelmed her, and a cold
   numbing sensation swept over her. Eyes heavy lidded, slowly they shut
   though she struggled to keep them open. Her last thought was a
   sensation of being picked up, and a whispering voice in her ear, over
   and over, 'Opheeeeelia......We've been waiting for you little one.'


   ~ophelia
   Who had a nightmare and decided to write about it.

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Jan 5, 2004 2:02 am
   Subject: Welcome BlackDaliah

   I am pleased to announce the arrival of BlackDaliah to the Ferrymen,
   placed under the commands of Magister Aaleeah.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed!

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   BlackDaliah, it fills my heart to call you daughter.

   BlackDaliah, your assignments are:

   Steel and 23rd
   Qualm and 43rd
   Yearning and 48th


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Mon Jan 5, 2004 2:56 am
   Subject: Stolen coins messgae

   KALI_MA says "thanks for the coins...I will give it back, and it will
   be from Evilive_ inc, and you ....."
   KALI_MA stole 78 coins from you.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
   High Councilor and Sage of Teaching
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Jan 5, 2004 7:37 am
   Subject: Nightmares and Dreams PT 2

   And so it continues...thanking for the indulgence

   She awakens in a room, small and dank. Inky blackness surrounds her,
   relieved only by the flickering of a fire. Nothing here seemed real,
   and she could feel neither air nor limb. Her body seemed weighed
   down. Though her vision was blurred, she could make out shapes moving
   in the darkness beyond the glow of the light. Voices whispered around
   her, a language that was foreign to her, yet oddly enough she
   understood. Moaning softly, she wished to wake up from this
   nightmare. She wished to be home again, with her family. With her
   Lucius. She wasnt even sure where here was anymore.
   'Show her' she heard, 'show the little one how it will be' and Ophelia
   shuddered as a death cold hand brushed her cheek. And so the visions
   began. Tears welled in her eyes at the first. Lucius standing before
   her, rage twisting his features, his scythe raised high above her.
   Then a flash, to Tsarina and the others, their features reflecting
   hate and greed and hunger. Everything was twisted here.
   The pain in her wounds throbbed as the voice began speaking agian.
   'This is what your future is little Ophelia. Devestation for
   everything you ever wanted or loved.' A sly laugh and then 'Unless of
   course, you stay here. You've somthing we desire Ophelia...'
   She felt greedy hands stroking her ring, her wedding ring, and felt
   the jem go cold and black in response. She cried then, cried for
   someone to wake her up, and as her vision faded she was left with a
   taste of pain as the scrape of claws raked across her wrists.....

   With a gasp, her eyes opened and she was in her bed, the bed she
   shared with Lucius, in the home she made with the Ferrymen. Looking
   around, she smiled at the bad dream. Comfortable and nude, she
   strethched, gasping as pain assulted her. Rising, she looked at
   herself. Scratches adorned her face, and as she stepped foreward,
   she winced for the pads of her feet were bruised and bloody. Looking
   down at her arms, she saw deep gashes, oozing a black residue, mixing
   with the slow crawl of her own blood.
   Ophelia turned to the bed in a panick and saw that the blankets had
   blood on them as well where she had lain. She swept them up and
   stuffed the light covers into the fire. She could hear the others in
   the Hall now, and knew they would find it odd if she did not come out
   to greet them. She bound her feet and her wrists in a peice of linnen
   and, looking about her for somthing to cover them, settled on Lucius's
   dressing gown. Covering the tops of her feet and falling over the
   tips of her fingers, she swept her hair back and gathered two bunches
   of flowers for the new comers.
   Stepping out of her quarters she made her way to where the little
   group stood, her gait stiff and a smile plastered to her face.


   ~ophelia
   Keeper of bad dreams
   Lover of Lucius

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Mon Jan 5, 2004 11:50 am
   Subject: Updates.

   Greetings Ferrymen. If you would all please take a moment to go to
   the database section and update the contact information, if you have
   not already done so, please do.
   Also, everyone needs to review the Character Statistics section, and
   update that accordingly with rank, ect as listed.

   Thanks and keep up the great work

   Ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Chancellor
   Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Jan 6, 2004 1:37 am
   Subject: The Conferring of a New Title to Drema

   My dear Ferrymen,

   I'm so proud of you. Today, I am promoting a new member of this House,
   Drema, and conferring on her a new title.

   WEST (Aardvark to Quail)

   FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Tsarina, Magister of the
   West, I confer this Title to the following individual:
   **Drema, Initiate

   Drema, you may now pronounce the Oath publicly and post it on both of
   the Shadow Court's board and the Ferrymen's board as follows:

   "I, (Name), pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure passage
   for any and all members of the Shadow Court who seeketh aid to reach
   the secret places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a
   Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge
   myself
   to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose
   stewardship over this realm was given him by the Shadow Court.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of members of the Shadow Court to their Enlightenment, and to
   sacrifice my soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from
   spies that seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and
   all
   of their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his
   heart, Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find
   strength and wisdom."

   Congratulations. You have earned this title and rank through your hard
   work and dedication. Keep up the good!


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Tue Jan 6, 2004 7:01 am
   Subject: Damn!

   Dear Ferrymen: Dunno if it's right or not for me to post this, but I
   really felt like doing so, so I hope it's OK; if not *shrugs* then my
   Pa will come and slap my ass for a while... so here I go
   I'm so freaking damned proud. I'm prouder of having been a member of
   this house even more than the proud I was when I was still an active
   part of it. I see your posts flowing like hell in the Shadow Court
   board; I see new plans and ideas flowing from this House rulers'
   minds; I see new blood entering the House (welcome, Tamorah and Black
   Dahlia - or Neon, as you prefer - ); I see Jean and Drema's promotions
   (Congratulations you both!); I see this House growing, I see this
   House ruling. And, though I had never had even the smallest place in
   my mind for any doubt about this House's success, some person which I
   won't name did sometime, and it had sadened me endlessly to hear that
   from their lips, but the only thing that remains is that they were
   wrong. You see, pessimism takes you nowhere... And hard times always
   pass, and with the strength needed, you shall overcome and see the
   glorious light of a new moon lightening the newest of the nights, all
   for the strong ones who continued their path no matter what obstacles
   they found in the way.
   I think I've made it too long, too dramatic and too out of my usual
   ways, but... oh well, as I said before, I felt like doing it, and so I
   am, I did it.
   Congratulations, Ferrymen!! And my best wishes for the times coming,
   to all of you!!!


   evilive_inc
   Son of Lucius

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Tue Jan 6, 2004 7:11 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Damn!

   Tsarina runs over to evilive, tackles him and begins tickling him. As
   she sits a stride him, she kisses his cheek and says "thank bro for
   those wonderful dramatic words. Your a special guy and we all love
   you." She then stands up and holds out her hand to help him up.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
   High Councilor and Sage of Teaching
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Jan 7, 2004 2:56 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Damn!

   My thoughts exactly. Well, I'd have make it shorter but... so damn
   right, son ;)

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Wed Jan 7, 2004 5:05 pm
   Subject: Fw: [ShadowCourt] anyone want to throw a scroll at KALI_MA?


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: evilive_inc
     To: ShadowCourt@...
     Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 9:52 PM
     Subject: Re: [ShadowCourt] anyone want to throw a scroll at
     KALI_MA?

     Yay! that's me!
     KALI _MA 136 BP's
     1 HW to 117
     SoT's to 77
     The bitch drank for 16 BP's (93 BP's) and robbed me! (took 5
     coins!)
     1 HW to 78
     SoT's 78 to 8
     and a nice message "Done for today, bitch" which RB turned into
     "witch"

     oh well
     G'night everyone


     evilive_inc
     Son of Lucius
     Berserker of Valhalla
     The Shadow Court


     Tsarina <tsarina1@...> wrote:

     Never mind sweet, wonderful, courageous evilive got her down to 8
     PoB's.

     huggles and kissels for evilive.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
     High Councilor and Sage of Teaching
     House of Lucius
     The Shadow Court

     Dogging the dog that dogs Lucius!


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Tsarina
     To: Shadow Court
     Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 9:18 PM
     Subject: [ShadowCourt] anyone want to throw a scroll at KALI_MA?
     anyone want to throw a scroll at KALI_MA?

     She is at Zelkova and 27th

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
     High Councilor and Sage of Teaching
     House of Lucius
     The Shadow Court

     Dogging the dog that dogs Lucius!

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Wed Jan 7, 2004 10:53 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Who is KALI_MA

     Who is she... that is the question. KALI_MA has been harassing me
     for
     about 3 months now - recently with the help of LordOfDoom and
     CourtneyJ, and for no apparent reason. Almost every day she
     HolyWaters
     me and she's zeroed in return everytime. Quite a boring game,
     actually.

     I wrote a story about her (posted to the RVRC and the Shadow
     Court's):

     The Tale of the Plague Stricken Whore

     We Fae were not always half-mortal, half-supernatural. Nay, this
     is but
     a recent development; only in the last eight hundred to a thousand
     years have we been wedded to mortal souls. Before then we existed
     free
     and immortal… and it is ironic that my memories begin in bulk
     -after-
     mortality became a part of my life...

     I have complete, crystal clear memories going back about
     eight-hundred
     years, good ones another five hundred years before that, and then
     patchier and patchier memories through my immortal life as a Fae
     before
     that...and it was in one of those earliest memories that I have
     been
     given the name of Lucius that has stayed with me all this time
     since...
     and in which that I met Heimdag for the very first time.

     The year by modern accounts 168 AD; the seventh year of the reign
     of
     Caesar Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus... and the third year of
     the
     Great Plague. Marcus Aurelius's troops had brought it back from
     the
     frontier, a wave of smallpox, measles and Plague that skipped some
     areas completely and annihilated the populations of others,
     leading to
     the confusion today about how bad it was. In the urban areas, it
     was
     bad indeed.

     Not that it would matter to me or my brethren, as we were then
     immortal
     in every sense of the word. Plague could not touch us; nothing
     could,
     save cold Iron. We were worshiped like Gods and strode among men
     without concern for banality... or... for them. Their sufferings
     were
     but mere inconveniences to us; while the Banality of their
     horrific
     suffering, of their death of hope, -was- a chill to us, we merely
     trapiezed to areas yet untouched. Dreamers were Dreamers; as it
     was for
     a hundred thousand --for a million--- for time immemorial, it
     would be
     now. In time it would be our downfall...but not that day.

     I was in Corinth, but soon to leave it; the local artist's colony
     had
     fallen to the Plague, and the city was becoming dreadfully dreary
     as
     the Plague took hold. Everyone with the means to do so had fled;
     everyone else remaining was dying or waiting to die. On the last
     day
     before I was to leave with my motley for friendlier climes, I
     loped
     into a local dive for a mug of wine and a cake. Heimdag was the
     big
     friendly brute behind the counter, and nothing could kill him; he
     had
     scars from where he had beaten off smallpox, measles -and-
     Barbarian
     hordes with the Emperor; he was a gruff northern vampire with a
     heart
     of gold darkened by cynicism. We were very good friends, and still
     are.

     Other than him, there was but one other patron –working by day-
     in
     that... pub; I guess you could call it that. It was more of a
     hobby
     than anything else to Heimdag and an easy way to know everyone in
     town.
     It was late at night. Suddenly a large crowd of prostitutes pushed
     their way into the Pub. They were regulars; they worked the local
     streets; some were clearly sick, but heck, by that point, everyone
     was.
     Even in the depths of the plague, the oldest business in the world
     would still have customers...

     They were a hard, bawdy and cynical lot --who would not be?
     Streetwalking was hardly a more glamorous profession then than
     now.
     Heimdag got them their usual rounds, and they started their usual
     bitching. Suddenly, one of them stared at me and said: "You! I am
     KALI_MA and I'll kill you!"
     I nodded at Heimdag and asked him who that poor woman was. "Just a
     plague stricken whore from Middle East."
     As she was about to stab me with a dagger, I drew my short sword
     and
     slashed the prostitute in one swift move. Heimdag dragged her in a
     dark alley and Embraced the half-dead woman. "She'll just wake up
     with
     a headache and a hell of a thirst!" said Heimdag; and we laughed.
     I
     believe we created a monster that day but the occasions to laugh
     were
     rare in these times…

     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Thu Jan 8, 2004 4:17 am
     Subject: KALI_MA and CourtneyJ

     Watchers,

     We gave a chance to CourtneyJ and LordOfDoom but CourtneyJ has
     shown
     her allegence to Kali... She cannot be allowed to exist and we
     should
     go after her and not let them build up again...


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     The Shadow Court
     Whose name was writ in water
     The Shadow Court
     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:54 am
     Subject: The Questioning

     Finally, Tamorah and BlackDahlia are about to answer the
     Questioning,
     before the doors of the Shadow Court open to them.
     Be ready, it will be on saturday night. I won't be able to
     participate
     but you have already my full support, so don't be nervous about
     it.
     Your Mistress Ophelia will assist you and I'll meet you in the
     Hall
     later ;)
     Make us proud!


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Grey Eminence of the Shadow Court

     From: "Sean" <bestauntieml@...>
     Date: Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:09 pm
     Subject: Getting onto the Watching thing.....

     OK, I got my Locates :))

     I admit it, I did the first quest, thought "S*d this, it'll take
     forever !" and donated for Locate 2 & 3.

     I've put my first daily update on the SC main board. Just a
     thought -
     rather than putting [Ferrymen] at the beginning of the subject
     line,
     would it help to put [Watchers] there instead ? It might help
     people
     see quickly what it's about.

     This could be fun :))


     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom

     Vigilant Initiate Jean DeVenn
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     The Shadow Court

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:18 pm
     Subject: The KALI_MA Gallery: Grand Opening Tonight!

     Opening Reception and Grand Opening tonight!

     An Exhibition of Contemporary Turned Body.

     This exhibition will feature a selection of my work: a fine
     collection
     of screenshots, took in several places of the City, showing the
     corpse
     of my favorite model -and stalker- KALI_MA with a nice piece of
     literature and my name pined on it.

     Caviar and vodka will be served for the opening reception. Pure
     blood
     in the back room.

     http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/rvrc/lst?.dir=/
     The+KALI_MA+Gallery&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//
     briefcase.yahoo.com/


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Immortal husband of Ophelia
     Grey Eminence of the Shadow Court

     Whose name was writ in water

     From: "Samael le Boursier" <wethenorsemen@...>
     Date: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:05 pm
     Subject: Heimdag leaves a message to...

     Tamorah.

     I saw one of your posts in the SC and you wrote a long tag to your
     name. Since you are a Ferymen now, I think you should only use
     that.
     I do not know if I am butting into something that I do not have
     anything to do with, Lucius and Ophelia will make that call. But I
     just wanted to let you know what I think.

     You can also unsub from HH, the Ferrymen board is now your home.

     Heimie

     From: LeeAnn Murphy <satisilversparrow@...>
     Date: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:22 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Heimdag leaves a message to...

     Thanks for the information. I did not know that I was suppose to
     unsub
     from one. I am sorry if I have upset or confused anyone. I have
     unsubbed from House Heimdag.

     Thanks for the information

     Novitiate Tamorah
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     The Shadow Court

     From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:08 pm
     Subject: FYI

     Hello Ferry! I just wanted to let all of you know that I wont be
     doing too much posting of locations for a bit. Im going to
     concentrate on my banking abilities for a while, but all of you
     are
     doing such a fine job that I am sure that there will still be
     posts
     galore on locations, though I will use my seconds to get what info
     they can.
     Thanks everyone for the great job you have all been doing. Im
     proud
     of each and every one of you!

     And by the way..why in the hell is it so quiet in here? Anyone
     remember back in the day when there was RP going on in here? I
     suggest we revive it. Its fun, and its a great way to bring all of
     us
     closer to each other as a family.


     ~ophelia


     From: "Tiffany" <drema54@...>
     Date: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:02 am
     Subject: Returning to the Ferry Hall

     *Danceing to a tone noone else hears Drema re-enters the Hall,
     smiling and humming.Stoping as she reaches the center of the main
     room she leasens to the sound of crikets and silence.* "Hello" she
     yells out "Anyone awake?"
     *all is quiet*
     *Hearing no one answer, yet knowing they are there, she clapps her
     hands together and looks around. Walking towards the curtains, she
     yanks them back to release a cloud of dust and to reveal the grand
     window which lay behind. Coughing at the dust and cobwebs she
     stired
     up she looks up at the beautiful, full moon of the night.
     *She starts to hum again as she gazes up at the closest thing she
     has to the sun. Drema remembers the hours she spent befor her
     death;
     just bathing in the warmth that once ment more than just a second
     death...As a tear runs down her cheek she angerly wipes it away.*
     *She spins around quickly, banishing the memories from her
     thoughts.
     Spoting a crystal goblet laying on the grand table in the center
     of
     the room she fills it with the blood that is in the container next
     to it.
     *Spiting it out she almost gags.*
     "This is cold, ick!"
     *Trying to wipe the rancid taste from her mouth she calls for a
     servant*
     "I want this....*looks at the cold blood*...filth gone. It's cold.
     Refill it with fresh, innocent blood."
     *As the servant girl scuries around to collect the glass and
     container she replies* "Yes, Misses"
     "Also go and wake the others..."
     *befor she can finish out her instructions the girl interrupts
     her*
     "But Misses they will be angry. Please let one of the others
     go..."
     *Silencing her by raising her hand, Drema looks unconcerned*
     "Do as I said"
     *The servant lowers her head and leaves to carry out her
     instructions*


     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.
     Initiate Drema
     The Ferrymen
     House Of Lucius
     The Shadow Court
     "The Angels Wept, And The Blood Did Flow"

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:56 am
     Subject: That dream is my reality

     Between night and day, in summer, things are at the point of
     beautiful
     where you feel like you're going to start crying. The light in the
     sky
     hangs there in the mornings and makes everything glow so soft. I
     am
     dawn and she is dusk, we are the butterfly and the bat. I am a
     changeling and she is a vampire. We met up that midsummer night,
     on the
     carousel of our dreams and talked forever, going around and around
     in
     musical circles. Ophelia always picks the Yellow Ostrich and I
     always
     pick the dark Walrus. That's one of the ways we know we were made
     for
     each other. I do so love her. What we feel is true and pure, it's
     for
     always.

     We talked about the really important things, about Life and
     Unlife,
     Dream and Reality and how scary it is when you think you're
     loosing
     hold of the glamorous life. I'd hate to slip down like that,
     down-spiralling until you're cold normal. When I said how
     terrified I
     am of going awake, Ophelia said she wouldn't allow it to happen.
     Ophelia tends to exaggerate, but it makes me feel better about
     things.
     We both know how it's like.
     Afterward we met up with our friends, joining the party and
     everyone
     drank just enough and laughed just loud enough and loved and loved
     and
     loved. We buzzed and scintillated and spun great lives, because we
     are
     eternal and gifted and we can look forward to tomorrow with
     unclouded
     eyes. We, faeries and vampires, the people of the past, are
     already
     living in the future, and it will be perfect, because we will make
     it
     that way.
     What I like best about summer is how the days last forever.
     Especially
     when the night takes over and I can meet my true love again, the
     day
     quits and the night lasts almost as long, which is almost long
     enough.
     It must be what being dead or truly happy is like. A glow that
     lingers.
     Something bright that stays. These are important things.


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Immortal husband of Ophelia
     Grey Eminence of the Shadow Court
     Whose name was writ in water


Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:06 pm

The Ferrymen History - February 2004
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - February 2004
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Feb 1, 2004 3:48 pm
   Subject: Novitiate Kreacher

   I am pleased to announce the arrival of Kreacher to the Ferrymen,
   placed under the commands of Magister Tsarina.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed!

   Kreacher's assignments are:
   Elm and 93rd ~ The Teapot and Toxin
   Dogwood and 78th ~ The Moon
   Jackal and 53rd ~ The Palm and Parson

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Mon Feb 2, 2004 3:17 am
   Subject: B with an ITCH_MA is back

   KALI_MA burned you with Holy Water!
   Where does she get her coins to necro so fast, hire assassins and buy
   supplies?

   I cannot count the times the B with an ITCH_MA has done this.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
   The Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   Kreacher, it fills my heart to call you daughter.


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Wed Feb 4, 2004 12:13 am
   Subject: About Shadows

   There's two depths of shadow - if you're only lightly in shadow, even
   if you're invisible you can still be hit. You can also, if using only
   a
   few action points, remain lightly in shadow if you have a lot of
   stamina, but you can't remain heavily in shadow. There's a 24 hour
   difference between the two types. Sometimes, just logging on would be
   enough to turn you into 'light' shadows...



   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Immortal husband of Ophelia
   Grey Eminence of the Shadow Court

   Whose name was writ in water

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Feb 7, 2004 2:28 am
   Subject: Lucius' departure


   IC: Lucius was tired. It had been a long and hard week. There was
   nothing glamorous in living like this. There was nothing to this
   unlife
   he was leading. Only muddy roads, beating rain and the dead, empty
   city. Nightmares. All he ever wanted to be, he became. Every dream he
   ever had came true. Every illusion he ever had broke down. Everything
   inside of him faded and died, a faerie trapped inside a shell.

   The impression on my face
   That you once saw, is gone
   No smile, no tears, just a stare

   Ophelia was the only thing there was, the one that kept him going. He
   could't help thinking about her frizzled red hair and all those
   freckles on her cheeks. He remembered her smile when he was holding
   her
   in his arms in front of the mirror, and she pointed out their
   differences. First in their reflections, how his hair was black and
   hers was red, his eyes grey and hers light blue... then she moved on
   to
   the major differences, the differences of their kinds.

   The sunshine faded away. He saw the familiar, comforting grayness
   overcome the light again, and smiled... Ophelia was waiting for him at
   his freehold. "The Empire of Regret calls me…" Ophelia shushed him.
   "I
   know," she said. Lucius nodded. He opened the portal, kissed Ophelia
   tenderly and disappeared into the Dreaming.


   OOC: Lucius has left the building. After four months of active
   resistance against KALI_MA's harassment, my last defenses against
   stupidity have just fallen.

   I know that many of you do not have a clue of what I'm talking about;
   I've always handled this situation with dignity and humor. Until
   today.

   Lucius is a veteran. He's fought numerous battles, he zeroed a vampire
   for the first time in Ravenblack's history, he has written many poems
   and Little Truths, adding finesse and style to evilness. I've always
   tried to be a fair player while playing an evil character – which was
   not always easy –cold and cruel but always just. Lucius has never
   been
   zeroed, he is about 20k BPs and the necromancer would still welcome
   him
   with open arms… And yet, there is one thing he cannot fight:
   foolishness.

   Lucius and I, the player, are tired to no end. Tired to zero the same
   clones everyday, tired to see KALI_MA, LordOfDoom and CourtneyJ
   necroing up to 200 and coming back, day after day, even attacking my
   close friends when I'm away; tired of vampires refusing to rest,
   annoyed by players refusing to play. I'd like to know who is hiding
   behind them, but above all, I wonder why. There must be a personal
   grudge behind this constant harassment but I've never been given a
   valid explanation so far.

   I have no ill feelings towards Vukodlac, since he accepted to play
   fair, resting after being killed. But now, I'm offering the players of
   KALI_MA, LordOfDoom and CourtneyJ a real challenge: playing without
   me.
   One could suggest them Disney.com to satisfy their sick needs instead
   of this game…

   To make it worse, Quizilla users brought unbalance to the game, which
   killed the Clan Wars. The RBB is now an empty shell and the RVRC, a
   plave a bit too friendly. I am bored. The fun is gone, and so am I.

   I won't abandon my friends (especially the Ferrymen), but I'm not
   RPing
   anymore. Lucius is in the Dreaming for an uncertain time. He might
   come
   back... maybe one day, when the Glamour will be back and Banality will
   have fade away... Fortunately, Ophelia and his friends have still
   access to the dreaming and he'll keep watching over them.

   I hope that will answer the questions of all those who messaged me
   about this. I appreciate your concern and thank you for your kind
   words.

   Keep dreaming.
   ~Lucius/Guillaume

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat Feb 7, 2004 3:40 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lucius' departure

   IC:

   *evilive was walking the streets of RavenBlack City when he suddenly
   stopped. He felt something strange, a weird sensation, a chill along
   his spine. He stopped and listened to the night air. He knew. He
   understood. He fell to his knees in the middle of the street and
   cried. Maybe first time his tears touched the pavement of these
   streets. Was a warrior supossed to be crying like that? He didn't
   care. His pain was too much to bear. His Father had dissappeared.*


   evilive_inc
   Son of Lucius

   OOC:

   Bud, what could I say. I understand how you feel, yet it saddens me
   and angers me to, to see you leaving. But I understand your reasons.
   There's nothing I could add, except telling you that you will be
   missed like HELL, both IC and OOC, and I wish you the best, and I
   hope, really hope, deeply hope, to see you around soon. You know this
   game, this world, won't be the same without you, not only for me, nor
   your love, nor your closest ones. For everyone, I dare to say. Be
   well, my friend, and come back whenever you want, you know there will
   be plenty of open arms welcoming you.

   Sad

   Gus

   P.S.: Same initial, same horoscope sign, same age, how could I not
   feel a strong bond between us?

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Feb 7, 2004 11:48 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lucius' departure

   Part of Tsarina will die without you role-playing with us. I
   understand, but it doesn't make it any easier. Perhaps she will stay
   in shadows too. It will not be the same without you.

   I know you said you won't abandon your friends, especially the
   Ferrymen, but where does this leave the Ferrymen? Michelle's
   character, ophelia, is still here, but without Lucius I wonder how
   long she will remain in the game.

   Lucius, you need to write a story about your life in Ravenblack City
   and put it up as a webpage on http://www.geocities.com/dark_lucius.
   And if you decide for sure you will never come back to the game, then
   I will ask Ravenblack if he will place a link to your web page on you
   home in the city, if I donate some more money. Silly, I know, but I
   can't help the way I feel. Your humor and your great ability to write
   should be immortalized in Ravenblack City for as long as the city
   stand.

   Your friend forever,

   Jo


   From: "Sarah/ BlackDahlia" <neonlillya@...>
   Date: Sat Feb 7, 2004 1:08 pm
   Subject: *cocks eyebrow*..:\

   Ummm...what the hell was this about?...heh

   zandofar reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   zandofar reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
   zandofar reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!

   Someone getting their jollies wasting scrolls on me I see, but who
   the hell is zandofar??

   ~*^Happy hunting^*~
   Neon

   Novitiate BlackDahlia
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   ~*^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^*~

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sat Feb 7, 2004 1:08 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] *cocks eyebrow*..:\

   Send Email Send Email
   Interesting, post it at the SC.

   Tsarina

   From: "Sean" <bestauntieml@...>
   Date: Sun Feb 8, 2004 2:23 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lucius' departure

   I'm sad about this situation, but now it's had a day or two to settle
   in, I feel a sense of determination coming. I feel we should all
   work to prove that the Ferrymen are still a close family, and still a
   force to be reckoned with in Ravenblack.

   If you do write up your story, Lucius, I too will donate to get the
   link placed.

   In the meantime, may I humbly offer a suggestion (I've mentioned it
   to Tsarina, but I'm not sure how the decision should be made). That
   we change the title of the Watchers, to a new one.

   I ask that we be renamed "Lucius' Avengers".


   By Lucius' Fading Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom

   Vigilant Initiate Jean DeVenn
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Anet" <ondag445@...>
   Date: Sun Feb 8, 2004 2:48 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lucius' departure

   I could not agree more, Dearest Sister and Brother... As far as I am
   concerned the 3 will never see BP over 200 again.....


   ~By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom~


   ~On-da-g~
   Watcher for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:06 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lucius' departure
   Be patient, Ferrymen... I need some time.

   Lucius' Avengers... How about 'Lucius' DIVAS': Lucius' Deadly Venom
   Assassination Squad? ;) (<----Tarantino reference intended)
   I've talked with an old friend from the old times - some of you may
   know him as Syzygy, one of the former leaders of the old Capadocious
   clan - and as a specialist in the assassination business, he'd be
   perfect to lead this special squad. Tsarina would still be in charge
   of
   our spy network of course. To be part of the DIVAS, you would need
   Stamina 3 and Locate 3. The DIVAS - or Venoms - could also have cool
   war names, named after snakes and spiders... just a thought.

   Watchers, you didn't fail... far from it. You've been of great help
   and
   Tsarina while watching - or spying rather - found out the right
   NAME...with the right number! (and no, I'm not telling you the name
   for
   now...).

   Tsarina, you're a doll but I can't accept the link idea. You've
   already
   done so much!
   I may not post but remember that I'm still watching ;)
   Thank you all for your support and your kind words, it really means a
   lot to me.
   I'll be back... until then, keep up the good work.

   Keep dreaming.

   ~Lucius
   Alway watching

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:56 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lucius' departure

   I think DVAS, still pronounced divas, sounds awesome. It is an awesome
   idea to have the posionous snake and spider names for them.

   I understand not posting your rp at public groups, but you can still
   post here, can't you? You know like you did today with this post.

   Here is lots of hugs and kisses from all of us for you.

   Tsarina <-- Flasher

   From: "Sean" <bestauntieml@...>
   Date: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:23 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Lucius' departure
   I know I'm really still too junior for combat, but as soon as I make
   the grade - count me in ! I've got Loc 3 & Stam 3 - my new target is
   to get to 5K blood by the end of February. Should be no problem ;)

   Can I bags-me the nickname "Ferdelance" ?

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   Vigilant Initiate Jean DeVenn
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius

   From: "Sarah/ BlackDahlia" <neonlillya@...>
   Date: Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:40 pm
   Subject: Seems we have a bachelorette in our midst...;D

   Okay, as most of you know our beautiful sister Nemesis will be
   getting married to Lushen on the 12th Febuary. So me and Kreacher
   have been plotting something devious for a while now for her last
   night of freedom. So all who's interested in taking part and getting
   drunken and dissorderly on bloodwine can apply by simply sending me a
   message or email to let me know you are interested. This is purely so
   we know how many will be there and so we can let you know the sordid
   details and arrangements...;D

   ~*^have fun and forever happy hunting my brothers and sisters^*~
   Neon

   Novitiate BlackDahlia
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:43 am
   Subject: A new map from the Dreaming

   Here comes from the Dreaming the new and improved Ferrymen's Map.
   Includes Lucius' Freehold and all of the other owned buildings. Now
   available in the Files section.

   ~Lucius

   From: "Sean" <bestauntieml@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:32 am
   Subject: Re: A new map from the Dreaming
   Great map ! Useful and pretty all at the same time !

   Do any of my fellow Ferrymen more computer-wise than I know how it
   can be printed ? I tried, and could only make the top left corner
   down to Olive & 42nd turn up. If I moved to another section, it
   still only printed the top left. Doing a screenprint & pasting into
   Word seems pretty convoluted - there must be a simpler way !


   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   Vigilant Initiate Jean DeVenn
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:20 am
   Subject: Valentine's Dream


   My only wish, Ophelia, my Valentine
   Is for you to be eternally mine
   Can you feel the ecstacy of our love?
   It is pure, like a snow white dove
   It's sweetness washes over me
   Like white cap waves from out at sea
   It makes me smile; it makes you blush
   Makes my heart beat and your blood rush
   When I hear you; when you speak
   It makes me tremble; makes me weak
   From your soft lips when we do kiss
   It feels to me like heavens bliss
   From your very slightest touch
   I can feel our love so much
   Even when you are not here
   I feel it close, it is so near
   By our love I do abide
   I know it never will subside
   It goes on; it does subsist
   It is the reason why I exist
   Through each and every single day
   Always with us will it stay
   Our love it does last forever
   Will it leave us? No not ever!

   Happy Valentine's Day, my love.


   ~Lucius
   Immortal husband of Ophelia
   Fae Lord of the Dreaming

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:30 pm
   Subject: Re:Valentine's Dream

   The fragile, curved luminescence hesitating in the heavens like
   vulnerable, newborn light. That is my love for you. Delicate beauty,
   alive in your eyes, you are the beating of my heart. Pure and
   brilliant, you burn within me and a light shines for all to see.
   When I am weary, you are the cradle that rocks me to sleep. When I am
   frightened, you are the hand that soothes my fear. No matter the
   distance, no matter how long we are parted you are the constant
   reminder that I am never alone. And you will always carry me with
   you. Together we form a circle of unbreakable bonds. Unquenchable
   passion. Undeniable. Eternal. We are love in all its beauty and pain.
   Forevermore and always yours

   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Always Dreaming....

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:33 am
   Subject: Telepathy

   Milord and Milady, I would suggest that since the new power of
   telepathy is now available in the Travellers Guild that we have our
   secondary's max out on Celerity and have secondary number one have no
   level of telepathy, secondary number 2 have level 1 of telepathy and
   secondary number 3 have level 2 of telepathy. Our secondaries really
   have no need of telepathy.

   I was really excited when I read DMK's post saying that the power of
   telepathy would be available in the Travellers Guild, because that
   means we can have all of our secondary's get a new action point every
   15 minutes. Woo! Hoo!

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
   The Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court




   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:54 am
   Subject: Re: Telepathy

   I would suggest that no one get this power for their secondary's until
   Lord Lucius determines how he wishes us to acquire the power.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
   The Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:12 am
   Subject: Telepathy and more

   Exactly. Let's get Celerity for all and move faster to track those
   damn
   telepaths ;)

   Ferrymen, now that I read your mind from the Dreaming, I'm 'asking'
   you
   to post locations on regular basis. This is not the House of the Lazy;
   those who're not active will be demoted or banned. The best thing you
   can do is work as hard as you can to prove yourself worthy of a Title
   in this House by getting out there, combing the streets, finding
   information and posting it. The harder you work and the more you post,
   the quicker you will move up in the House and earn a Title.

   I know that I'm not as reachable as I used to be but ophelia is in
   charge of this House as much as I am and she will answer you quickly
   if
   you have any question or problem. So let's get to work.

   Make me proud.

   ~Lucius
   Still watching... and hearing!

   From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:09 pm
   Subject: Re: Telepathy and more

   Im going to have to agree with Lucius on the posting. I see the
   regulars posting as they always do, however I also see a decline in
   the posting of others. For our new members, I realise that you are
   probably trying to build up your secondaries as well as taking care
   of RL issues that are bound to crop up but I need to see that you are
   active, and I cant see that if you dont post on a regular basis. Its
   alot of work I know, and I know that you are moving as fast as you
   can for your powers, but please, post!

   And for the Elders of the Ferrymen who arent posting, and you know
   who you are, do so. We must set an example to our Family on how
   things need to be done, and your silence is not the way to go. If I
   see that you are capable of posting on other boards, but not posting
   locations as is a requirement, we shall have a problem. If there is
   some sort of problem, please email me or message me so that I at
   least know that you are doing ok, as I call many of you friend.
   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen

   From: "Sodakk" <cybermail.darkangel@...>
   Date: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:52 am
   Subject: [RBPilot] Small improvements

   As you may have seen from the group announce I uploaded a slightly
   updated version of the RBPilot.

   It had been brought to my attention, that the program experienced
   inexplicable crashes and wouldn't work at all for some people. I since
   found out, that this most likely is due to the extra information the
   second-sight power gives (which I didn't have and thus couldn't handle
   it). It should work now, though.

   Don't let yourself be stymied, if it tells you, that your money or ap
   are zero on the first login - the method to recognize the money is
   already implemented, but not yet used and the one of ap still somewhat
   quirky. This doesn't detract from the usefulness of the tool used as
   addition to the normal browser.

   You may have become frustrated with the lack of functions or the
   slowness of updates. The first will be remedied (most functions are
   already in testing), but the second is due to important RL affairs
   that need to be seen to. On the first of March I'll be done with these
   noisy distractions and you can expect a bigger update shortly
   afterwards :)


   Finally my request: You don't have to like it, but do me the favour of
   at least trying it and giving me FEEDBACK. Especially, if you don't
   like it - tell me of problems you had, crashes, uncomfortable access,
   missing functions, stuff you'd like to see, etc. Only if I know, what
   you want in a City Organizer I can properly implement it.

   Thank you. :)

   -Sodakk

   From: "Sean" <bestauntieml@...>
   Date: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:34 am
   Subject: Something to gladden the heart

   Just to let everyone know that we aren't the only ones to miss
   Lucius.... here is something that I found posted on another board,
   copied here with the permission of Nicolae..... a most honourable act.


   --------------------------------------------------------------------
   From: "Trimere" <MasterNicolae@a...>
   Date: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:49 am
   Subject: 1 Week Honorary Rest (In Game)


   I am coming out of my 1 week resting period devoted to the Lord
   Lucius, High Priest of Lies and Little Truths. My voluntary entrance
   into Shadows was out of great respect for my friend, and leader. I
   sacrified blood and coin for the one I call my Brother.

   Lucius, *raises glass of blood* this I drink in your Honor. I will
   honor the Temple's Goals as I and my fellow Priests await your return.
   *Nicolae drinks the whole glass' worth down in one gulp*
   *Bowing head* We pray for thy Lord Lucius.

   ~Nicolae~
   2nd High Priest of Lies and Little Truths

   -----------------------------------------------------------------


   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   Vigilant Initiate Jean DeVenn
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court
   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:02 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Something to gladden the heart `

   *sigh* I miss Lucius.

   ~runs to the corner and cries~

   ~ophelia

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:34 pm
   Subject: Legendary at last....again

   Its ABOUT TIME! It took FOREVER to get back my BP after the BH
   attacks..but here goes...

   You are the vampire ophelia (if this is not you, log out).
   You have drunk 4998 pints of blood.
   Your rank is Ancient - next rank at 5000 pints

   AND THEN


   You are the vampire ophelia (if this is not you, log out).
   You have drunk 5000 pints of blood.
   Your rank is Legendary - next rank at 10000 pints.


   ~jumps up and down and runs around in circles~

   Wishes Lucius were here.....


   ~ophelia
   Wife of Lucius
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court Chancellor


   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:28 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Legendary at last....again

   Lucius sent you a telepathic message! "Congratulations, my love.
   You've
   always been MY legend and... the Necromancer thinks the same ;)

   ~Lucius

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:47 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Legendary at last....again

   I still think ophelia needs to necro her blood back from the war with
   KALI_MA instead of biting it back.

   Tsarina
   Loves her Lord, Lady, Brothers and Sisters.

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:21 am
   Subject: Novitiate obsidian, welcome!

   I am pleased to announce the arrival of my dear friend obsidian to the
   Ferrymen.
   Please make our newest Novitiate feel welcomed!

   As the sea to the river, as the tree to the seed,
   as the mountain to the stone, so do I now recognize you to me.
   From this day forward, you are of my blood, of my family and of my
   hold.
   I swear to offer you my wisdom, my love and my regard,
   for you will carry my name and my memory when I am no more.
   Should I abandon you, I abandon myself.
   obsidian, it fills my heart to call you daughter.


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   The Shadow Court

   From: "obsidian_of_warwick" <obsidian_of_warwick@...>
   Date: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:52 am
   Subject: Re: Novitiate obsidian, welcome!

   Thank you all so much for your greetings! I am truly happy to be
   here and I do feel very much welcomed into the family:)

   WoooHoooo!!! :D

   OK I did some reading.. now.. as for Death's Kiss, he is a
   jerkweasel. Kind of reminds me of Aryan Knight... I have him blocked
   on my IM since the last time he was banned from RVRC and he was
   trying to get me to unban him. He hasn't bothered me again.. thank
   goodness.. grrrr... he is a menace.

   printing the map.. I haven't found a way to print it in less than
   four pages (I think it is). I have the option with my printing
   software to print "as a poster" and whether I wanted it 3 pages X 3
   pages or 4X4.. anyhow.. thats how I did it :)

   Annnnd I am glad to be here!

   Off to the pubs I goooo

   *hic*


   Novitiate obsidian
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:37 pm
   Subject: My beloved Ophelia, my dear friends...

   Here, I come! You have called me long
   I come over the white land with dark light and song.
   You may trace my step over the sleeping earth
   By the cold winds which tell of dying and rebirth
   By the cobwebs and spiders in the shadowy grass
   By the brown leaves shrinking as I pass.

   While darkness licks my naked skin
   Grow my greedy lust and vicious grin.
   I, the dark faerie, climb out of little fears
   From my freehold carved with children tears
   Passion and terror in a long, soundless night
   A natural shadow blazing unnatural light.

   I am Lucius, ruler of the inverted night
   Crown me king of your intimate delights.

   Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   All hail Discordia!
   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:51 am
   Subject: The Endless Winter Revels

   "Lord Lucius has returned!" Ophelia's voice echoed across the audience
   chamber. The Fae lord stood easily, a languid half smile transforming
   his finely etched features into a study in desiccated beauty. From her
   throne of carved cedar surmounted by the blazon of the Shadow Court,
   Ophelia regarded her husband with delight. It had been ages since
   Lucius had left this realm. "Approach, my love," she said.

   The whispers of the court subsided, replaced by a silence in which the
   rustling of silk garments and the tinkle of silver bangles sounded
   like
   cracks of thunder. With the grace of a cat on the prowl, Lucius closed
   the few steps to stand before his wife and kissed her hand softly.
   Ophelia smiled. "You have changed," she said simply, but those few
   words encompassed her assessment of Lucius' journey into the Dreaming.
   Though still comely in the unearthly way of the changeling, Lucius'
   appearance had taken on an air of wildness. He favored dark clothing,
   but Lucius now wore unadulterated black, from his long silken top hat,
   and velvet jacket of a Victorian cut, to his ebony leather boots. His
   face, bloodless white played against the darkness. Everything about
   him
   pointed to a transformation that went beyond the physical, that had
   infused his personality with the darkness from the shadows that lurk
   on
   the fringes of the Dreaming.
   "If you meant that I have walked the Unseelie path, then you are
   correct. But my mission in the Dreaming is over and I have returned,
   my
   beloved." Lucius spread his arms wide, palms outward, and executed a
   sophisticated bow.

   Lucius began to sing an ancient song softly. It was a lullaby sung in
   an unknown language, like a dream the audience couldn't remember, a
   blessing to last through the mysteries of the night. The spectators
   felt a soft and cold wind at their backs, and light poured down. They
   stepped back as a pillar of light stabbed down, enfolding Lucius. A
   second voice joined Lucius; Ophelia was singing. The lullaby came to a
   conclusion as the light blazed brighter. At the climactic moment, the
   top floor imploded, leaving behind a small glow that flickered on and
   off.

   "And so the Pageant is renewed. Now let the mad dance of terror begin.
   Let the shadows crawl from the walls and remind the fat little kiddies
   that they should be afraid of the dark, even with a million dolls to
   protect them. Let the `good' lords tremble at what the Shadow Court
   knows and does about them, and be undone by their antiquated ethics."

   Lucius looked around him, at the musicians standing ready with their
   instruments, at the assembly, and at the torchbearers who hovered
   awaiting the signal to light the fires in the courtyard beyond the
   room. Raising one arm, he waved his hand in a lazy gesture that
   encompassed all the court.

   "Let the fires be lit, let the music sound, and let the Endless Winter
   revels begin! All hail Discordia!"


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Graceful Wicked Mask
   The Shadow Court

   From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:05 am
   Subject: Regiments

   I think ophelia and obsidian must have a full regiment of secondary's.
   It is unbelievable the locations y'all find. I cannot do that with 3
   secondary's.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Vigilant Magister of the Watchers
   The Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:50 am
   Subject: Please please please?

   I'm sure we have spies in SC as it happens in EVERY board. So please,
   could I ask the Ferrymen not to post Potion Shops nor Apothecaries
   today? I don't wanna the bastard to necro again. He's at 2K now, we
   can do it!!!!!!!

   ophelia/Lucius, any Ferrymen allowed to join the massive attack, the
   whole shadow Court would deeply appreciate it

   Thanks, see you all!


   evilive_inc
   Son of Lucius
   Thor of Valhalla
   The Shadow Court

   Hell Broken Loose
   (and I got the key...)

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:11 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Please please please?

   No, we don't have any spies in the SC and no, the Ferrymen won't stop
   posting Potion shops. At least, you'll be able to figure which one
   he's
   heading to.
   The Ferrymen with stamina 3 ONLY will be allowed to attack Cap.
   You're stepping on my toes a little bit so I suggest you to stop it or
   I'll have to remove you from there. Son of Lucius or not.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen

   From: "Anet" <ondag445@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:37 am
   Subject: Re: Please please please?

   Dearest Brother, Welcome Back! You were greatly missed ~hugs~

   I don't think the SC has spies... They have a pretty well oiled Info
   machine (headed by Callisto) themselves. No where near as good as
   us, but quite efficient. It ought to be, it is based on what Our
   Lord & Lady have made of us.....~Still waiting for Cap to have an
   original idea ;-)~


   ~On-da-g~
   Watcher for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:50 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Please please please?

   Stepping on your toes? WTF? I think it's pretty clear I ASKED, I dunno
   if there's a better word to say it, you would prefer BEGGED?

   "...So please, could I ask the Ferrymen..."
   I said PLEASE, and I said ASK

   "ophelia/Lucius, any Ferrymen allowed to join the massive attack, the
   whole shadow Court would deeply appreciate it"
   I clearly directed a QUESTION to THE HOUSE LEADERS, and used the word
   ALLOWED, of course by you, if not why do I ask?
   I dunno what's up with you, but if you think that I deserve to be
   removed, go ahead. I've always accepted hard words directed to me when
   they were deserved, but this is not the case. I'm absolutely sure I
   did no wrong and my conscience is clean.

   evilive_inc

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:47 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Please please please?

   *sigh* What you fail to understand is that by 'asking' on this board,
   you may confuse everyone if Ophelia or I do not answer quickly. That's
   why you should have messaged us via YIM and that's why you'll join the
   DSC board soon, as second of the Valhalla, where you'll be able to
   submit your ideas to the house leaders directly. Ask reach, he's ok
   with it. As for removing you, well... I was rather thinking about
   relieving my feet of the pressure of your massive weight. For the
   better and for the worse, you belong here, Son.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   Severe father

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:21 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Please please please?

   Got your point now, Pa. I know you got mine too
   BTW, I've already joined DSC, thanks anyway


   evilive_inc
   Thor of Valhalla
   Severe Son

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:27 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Please please please?

   Brat.

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:27 pm
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Please please please?

   Alright boys..Mamma's home and enough is enough. Dont make me spank
   the two of you and stick you in corners. *glares*

   ~ophelia
   The Mother

   From: "Ophelia" <darkdesires@...>
   Date: Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:22 pm
   Subject: Re: The Endless Winter Revels

   Ophelia smiled gently at her beloved Lucius while he made the rounds
   of the Shadow Court and was welcomed back into the arms of his family.
   It had seemed so long ago that he left her for the Dreaming, but she
   could see that it was what he needed for he had indeed come back
   changed. There was an energy about him that reminded her of days gone
   by, days of the Warrior Poet. So much had changed in the City, but
   the one constant for her was the love they shared. There were those
   that would mock it, belittle it, but they were fools. For together
   their strength was unrivaled.
   Soon the celebration was in full swing, all pretense of civility gone
   for the moment. The blood flowed freely, the music pounded. Bodies
   moved in an imitation of something darker and sensual, pressing
   against each other as they lost themselves in the haunting melodies
   that filled the air.
   Ophelia's eyes locked with Lucius' and the air was filled with
   something electrical. It passed between them in a hot rush of air,
   and she unconsciously made her way to him. Standing before him, her
   eyes, pale chips of ice softened and she leaned into his body,
   pressing herself into him. The other half of her was home, and in his
   arms she was again whole. Though they had changed, he transformed in
   the Dreaming, she transformed by his absence, together it was
   unmistakable what they had in each other. Love and passion mingled in
   the air around him, Light and Dark, Daydreams and Nightmares, pain
   and pleasure. She whispered into his mouth 'Welcome Home'
   And the dance, as old as time, began again within them.....

   ~ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Shadow Court Chancellor
   Eternally His

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:44 pm
   Subject: Re: The Endless Winter Revels

   The hall erupted in a cacophony of pounding music and raucous cries as
   the Shadow courtiers shed the boundaries of etiquette and civility and
   succumbed to the lure of a night without limitations. A few second
   later, the courtyard blossomed into a garden of flaming fires which
   filled the air with sparks and punctuated the sounds of merriment with
   hisses and pops. Many revelers rushed from the chamber, drown by the
   open flames and the promise of more pleasures in the darkness beyond
   the firelight.

   Lucius embraced Ophelia and kissed her passionately; they made one
   again. Yet, he seemed lost in thought, his face transfixed by the
   spectacle of writhing dancers. Finally, he stared at Ophelia and
   whispered: "I felt a disturbance in the Dreaming. Has Morgana finally
   returned yet?" Ophelia nodded. "Yes, indeed." Lucius closed his eyes
   and sent a telepathic message: "Morgana, it seems that the Fae folk
   are
   gathering in this dark city again. I'd be delighted if you could come
   to my Freehold and join the revels… I'll be in the courtyard."

   Lucius opened his eyes and smiled to Ophelia. "She will come." A few
   minutes later they made their way toward the throng of dancing
   courtiers. Eager hands drew the couple into a circle of masked
   revelers
   and they lost themselves in the seductive rhythms of the music.

   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   King of Discordia
   Eternally hers


Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:06 pm

The Ferrymen History - March 2004
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - March 2004
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Tue Mar 2, 2004 1:55 am
   Subject: BACK, AND HEALTHY!

   Well well well! Here I am, back from a short rest, and willing to kick
   some asses of course!!!
   First I want to congratulate reach and WdB for their new positions as
   Chancellors of The Shadow Court! Yay for you! I'm sure you'll make us
   all proud of having you up there with our dear Lady ophelia.
   I'm glad to see so much activity in here, that old crappy bastard
   thinks we will stop first? HAH! We will stop once we zero him, no
   matter how long it takes!!

   Now I ask... Is there ANYONE (of the allowed ones, OK) that has still
   not hit Cap with HW since he necroed?? It's really important to know
   that, so we maximmize the HW damage. I'm ready to scroll his ass
   around the city, any navigator willing to help a blind man?

   Alive and kicking


   evilive_inc
   Son of Lucius
   Thor of Valhalla
   The Shadow Court

   Hell Broken Loose
   (and I got the key...)

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Mar 4, 2004 11:15 am
   Subject: CappyBall

   Now is the time, Ferrymen. If you have Stamina 3 and enough SoT with
   teleports, go and Scroll! He is in shadows but bouncing against the
   wall ;)

   The vampire Capadocious has drunk 702 pints of blood.
   (Lost In Shadow)
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
   Shadows(3)
   Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Location: Aardvark and 1st


   Lucius
   Lord of the Ferrymen
   The Shadow Court

   All hail Discordia!

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Thu Mar 4, 2004 11:19 am
   Subject: Fwd: [Capadocious] So were SHEEP aye????? PS

   [Capadocious] So were SHEEP aye?????

   --- In Capadocious@..., "Robert DeVries"
   <devries_rob@k...> wrote:
   I know what you mean. His words are extremely offensive since he is
   so far removed from the truth. This clan is so powerful because we
   all have a voice and everyone matters. You all work so hard because
   this clan and family matters to you. He is reflecting to us how his
   own clan operates and how he perceives ours must. He couldn't be
   more wrong.

   Thank you Capadocians for being individuals with a common goal which
   is to make this clan the best it can be. I am proud to serve with
   you.

   ~Capadocious
   Lord of the Capadocians

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Luinrandir Hernsen
     To: Capadocious@...
     Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 8:08 PM
     Subject: [Capadocious] So were SHEEP aye?????


     It woold seem that that the vampire Lucius, whos lair is at Zebra
     & 27th, says the Capadocious Clan are SHEEP!!!
     Baaaaaad mistake on his part. I have created 5 sheep clones and
     that are all heading to his liar...
     PLEASE joins me in creating and sending sheep vampires and
     flooding his lair with them!
     just get there and "Baaaaaa" the hell out of the place....

     just remember to erase your cookies between sheep creation and
     moving..
     Need help??? ... YIM me at GortharHunter

     yeah... its the mood I'm in... a smart ass!
     Gorthar the irreverant!

     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
     --

     The vampire Gorthar has drunk 1613 pints of blood.
     Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
     Shadows(3)
     Thievery(3) Locate(3) Telepathy(3)
     Location: Gum and 14th.
     Gorthar is sire to 5 other vampires, including: Saucy Rose (10050
     pints), RichThick (2225 pints), Celebrindel (927 pints), Nauz (7
     pints), Death-13 (6 pints)
     Gorthar is a master vampire, with no sire.



     Lucius
     Shepherd extraordinaire

     From: "Anet" <ondag445@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 4, 2004 12:28 pm
     Subject: [Watchers] Gorthar, Malachite & 51st {Re: So were SHEEP
     aye????? PS}

     Gorthar... 1617 BP...
     Location: Malachite & 51st
     For anyone not playing CappyBall... ;-)


     ~On-da-g~
     Watcher for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     The Shadow Court

     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 4, 2004 12:34 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fwd: [Capadocious] So were SHEEP
     aye????? PS

     So when did he start letting everyone have a voice?

     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 4, 2004 1:27 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] CappyBall

     Here is what I did to him.

     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious and Ashur resist!
     tsarina_1968: Ashur screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious, Lapis Kelinia, Airetaari,
     Deladrieriand,
     CrimsonSlate, Bloomheadgirl, Vegi, Swordfang, matador, ashensky,
     Amie,
     Gangrelette, Edea, Merlyn, Zron, DanaandDave, _Nazgul_, Sdriak,
     Riddlemage, thnexthing, Cheesues, Lustana, Datavia, scunny,
     nebula,
     Skankin Monkey, deeznuts and druc_la screech, and stumble around
     groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious, Demslaq, Bloomheadgirl, DanaandDave and
     Cheesues screech, and stumble around groggily. Cunnilingus1, thorn
     and
     DARKMIZKITTY resist!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious and Inuyasha screech, and stumble around
     groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Jeramakus, Capadocious, Vess, samika, Risiska,
     Sangi,
     KaiHiwatari, CRandJimbo and Inuyasha screech, and stumble around
     groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Jeramakus and Vess screech, and stumble around
     groggily.
     Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Jeramakus, Capadocious and Vess screech, and stumble
     around groggily.
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious and NakedVenom resist!
     tsarina_1968: NakedVenom screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious resists!
     tsarina_1968: Capadocious screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
     tsarina_1968: The vampire Capadocious has drunk 312 pints of
     blood.

     From: Obsidian <obsidian_of_warwick@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 4, 2004 5:35 pm
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] CappyBall

     WOOOHOOOOOO Tsarina!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

     I took 160 bps off of him today ... for a total of 560 this week..

     but but... now there is no crown...

     BUT, he's dead... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"



     Novitiate obsidian

     The Ferrymen

     House of Lucius

     *All Hail Discordia!*

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Fri Mar 5, 2004 1:42 am
     Subject: Promotions and new Titles!

     My dear Ferrymen,

     Congratulations to all! I feel that a great part of our victory on
     Capadocious belongs to you. And in fact, I'm so proud of you today
     that
     I am promoting members of this House and conferring on them new
     titles.
     WEST (Aardvark to Quail)

     FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Tsarina, Magister of the
     West, I confer this Title to the following individual:
     **Drema, Tracker

     INLAND (Quince to Ivory)

     FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Chapelablaze, Magister
     of the
     Inland, I confer this Title to the following individual:
     **Jean De Venn, Watcher

     EAST (Ire to Zestless)

     FROM THIS POINT HENCEFORTH, serving under Aaleeah, Magister of the
     East, I confer these Titles to the following individuals:
     **BlackDahlia, Initiate
     **obsidian, Initiate

     BlackDahlia and obsidian, you may now pronounce the Oath publicly
     and
     post it on the Shadow Court and the Ferrymen's boards as follows:

     "I, (Name), pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
     passage
     for any and all members of the Shadow Court who seeketh aid to
     reach
     the secret places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As
     a
     Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge
     myself
     to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose
     stewardship over this realm was given him by the Shadow Court.
     I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of
     the
     other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the
     peaceful
     guidance of members of the Shadow Court to their Enlightenment,
     and to
     sacrifice my soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets
     from
     spies that seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things
     and all
     of their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of
     his
     heart, Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I
     find
     strength and wisdom."

     Congratulations! You have earned these titles and ranks through
     your
     hard work and dedication. Keep up the good!


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water

     All hail Discordia!
     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Sat Mar 6, 2004 10:23 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Fwd: [Capadocious] So were SHEEP
     aye????? PS

     Now I see, how could I have missed this post. Duh, guess I have
     been
     jumping too many fences while your sleeping.

     Tsarina

     From: "Sean" <bestauntieml@...>
     Date: Tue Mar 9, 2004 12:17 pm
     Subject: God must be on our side ;)


     Just something I picked up the other day relating to the "sheep"
     incident......



     From: "Luinrandir Hernsen" <Luinrandir@s...>
     Date: Sun Mar 7, 2004 2:42 pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocious] So were SHEEP aye????? PS


     yeah well be carefull

     RB tok 500 BP and 5000 Coins from me for this joke!
     and threatened "this almost killed you!"

     Really pissed me off!

     if I had his email address I'd appeal the decision...
     but I think I better not press the matter.

     Gorthar

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom

     Jean DeVenn
     Watcher for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     The Shadow Court

     From: "ophelia_is_dreaming" <darkdesires@...>
     Date: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:08 pm
     Subject: PLEASE READ
     Greetings my Dear Ferrymen.

     Today is a day that will help determine the course of the Shadow
     Court. Our war with the Capadocious Clan is coming along nicely,
     but
     it is far from over. There will come a time when Capadocious
     himself
     calls for the death of many of us upon his return, and we must be
     braced. Some of us will fall, that is unavoidable, but we must be
     prepared to forge on into the battle, showing no mercy until they
     are
     begging for it.
     We CAN and WILL defeat the Cap Clan, but the one thing they have
     on
     us is the sheer number of thieves vs the number of their warriors.
     They are a clan of thieves; we are a Clan of warriors and
     information
     gatherers.

     I put out a call to you Ferrymen, to those that are fully powered
     with your seconds in place. I call upon you to make a donation to
     the group that holds funds for our warriors and for necro'ing. And
     I
     then ask that you use your primary Vampire to rob like hell to
     contribute to this endeavor.
     I realize that the Ferry works very hard to provide information to
     the Shadow Court, and there are some of you who have additional
     duties as well. I myself, have contributed almost all that I have
     to
     prepare for the coming battle, but I will understand should you
     choose to decline this request.

     Thank you for considering my request. Please message me or email
     me
     to let me know of your decision, or feel free to post a simple I
     accept or decline to the Ferrymen board.

     ~ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Chancellor of the Shadow Court
     &
     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Grey Eminence of the Shadow Court

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:09 am
     Subject: Wake up...now!

     In case some of you didn't notice, we're on war time. Information
     should be flowing... instead of that, I see inactive Ferrymen
     resting
     while 3 or 4 members are trying to do their work. This is quite
     easy to
     verify, just check the database... This cosy situation could come
     to a
     grinding halt when our warriors run out of ammunition. No
     information,
     no ammo; no ammo, no protection; no protection, you die. Time to
     wake
     up! I want to see new shops, I want to see confirmations, I want
     to see
     2 updated databases. NOW!


     Lucius
     Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Grey Eminence of the Shadow Court

     All hail Discordia!

     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:23 am
     Subject: Polls

     They have several new polls going on at the high council, just
     curious
     as to everyones thoughts about them.

     Jo
     ~Human for Tsarina~


     1.) Regarding giving others weapons/scrolls
     Vamps should be able to give each other Scrolls of Turning, with
     a limitation on how many
     Vamps should be able to exchange Scrolls of Turning, with no
     limitations
     Vamps should be able to exchange Holy water, with limitations of
     how many
     Vamps should be able to exchange holy water, with no limitations
     Vamps should be able to exchange Scrolls of Teleportation with
     limitation of how many
     Vamps should be able to exchange Scrolls of Teleportation without
     limitations
     We should not exchange any weapons.
     There should be a charge of coins to send someone a weapon. IE
     "wiring" someone a weapon... toll charge..
     There should be a charge of APs to send someone a weapon, ie, 1,
     2, 3 Aps



     2.) Was reading over the holidays and had an idea about
     Ravenblack Day. This day should be a day of thanks to Ravenblack
     for
     creating the game. Possibly he could arrange that any vampire or
     its
     human that donates on that day in RL funds could receive some free
     BP
     or a few extra AP. My feeling is that RB might go for this as it
     would
     bring extra funds in to help with the game cost. Should we apply
     to
     RavenBlack for a Celebrated Day in his honor?
     Yes, another day to party, works for me!!!!
     No, Bah Humbug


     3.) It's regarding the Thievery powers. I think that when you
     gain T1, since you're just learning the trade, you fumble, so the
     person you steal from will always see you (aka so so & stole so
     many
     coins from you). T2 you have a 50/50 chance of being found out
     when
     you thieve, since you're more knowledgeable of the trade. And if
     you
     gain T3 you should be able to slip in, grab the money, and slip
     back
     out without being seen, so that the person when logging in will
     notice
     money was stolen, and how much, just not who did it. Q. my only
     question is.. will it say how many coins are stolen from you or
     they
     are just gone A. A shadow in the night stole X amt of money from
     you,
     but were gone before you felt the weight of your purse
     lightening...
     or something like that The Power of Stealth Should we send the
     plans
     of the power of Stealth to RB?
     Yes, it is a good idea, send it.
     No, we shouldn't send it to RB
     It would be a good idea if we changed a few things about it.
     (bring up on board)


     4.) Shall we inquire about the banks being able to have a system
     of interest?
     NO, I have all the coins I need..
     *snort*
     Oooh more money.. FREE money .. yes yes yes..


     5.) City Park(s) Set off a large area of the city as a city park.
     Roads remain for teleportation only. No buildings, from banks to
     guilds exist within. Inside the park, there are animals. Animals
     can
     be bitten for a higher number of pints. One large area or a couple
     smaller areas. Slighly reduces possible places for guilds and
     shops to
     apear, provides a place for faster blood gain. Shall we ask
     RavenBlack
     to implement a City Park?
     Yes, I think I'd like to bite a cow.
     No, no parks or animals for me.. I hate nature of any kind :P
     Moooooo


     6.) Finding Items Items randomly generate in squares in the city,
     appear much like a human except it is an item or money etc. It is
     easily possible with a slight alteration of hte script used to
     generate humans. Makes thigns interesting, helps new players get
     SoT's
     and amass money to afford powers and stay in the game faster.
     Shall we
     ask RavenBlack to implement being able to find items?
     Yes, that would be cool..
     No, I have enough stuff
     Has anyone seen my glasses?


     7.) More items Items that have no particular use but as simply
     possessions, maybe clothing etc., trinkets and shiny things.
     Status
     symbols of a sort. Make the game interesting for long time players
     to
     collect all the items. Long term passive quest. Items?
     No... thanks anyhow
     Yes! I want items..


     8.) Clan Member Identification Box - Maybe he could code in a
     blank textbox on the "my vampire" page that we fill in ourselves
     as
     our clan. It would be a lot less work on his part, with a selector
     like in the BP database. Of course, it would leave the opening of
     people to say stupid things (not like they don't do that already,
     look
     at the vampire soaked_tampon as an example of something stupid
     being
     said). Should we ask RB for a Clan ID box?
     Yes, I want everyone to know me and who I am with:)
     No, I dont think so
     Ha! Everyone knows me already.. I am a legend in my own mind.

     From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:20 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     I will try checking the boxes in your own post, hope it works

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:49 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     Ok, I was the only one to choose 'ha, everyone knows me already,
     I'm a
     legend in my own mind' :P
     And it appears that VcorinneV is the grumpiest vamp in town... she
     answered 'no' to every poll! lol

     Lucius

     From: "Anet" <ondag445@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:18 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     Sister, please just put me down the same as evilive's... not
     because
     he's my Brother or anything, merely because I agree with him...
     Our
     brains appear to work the same way. Now excuse me while I remove
     mine with a meat fork... ;-P)


     ~On~

     From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:23 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     MWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!

     Sorry, I'm using the fork... try with the spoon!

     evilive_inc

     From: "Anet" <ondag445@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:35 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     Okay, but remember to wipe the Cap Clan Crud off of it this time
     or
     I will never allow you into my kitchen again! ;-P)

     ~On~

     From: "Tsarina" <tsarina1@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:12 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     I have clicked the boxes with how I feel concerning the polls.

     1.) Though on the exchange for weapons I am thinking maybe no
     limitation as long as the charge to send them costs you an AP per
     the
     number of items you transfer. That would discourage a lot of
     transferring.

     7.) Is an interesting concept, not sure I like it though.

     From: "Jean DeVenn" <bestauntieml@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:07 pm
     Subject: Re: Polls

     I wonder if ticking the boxes in the original post will work when
     I
     repost ? Guess we'll find out in a minute....

     On specific items;

     1. I like the idea of it costing APs for each item transferred.
     That acts as the ideal limitation.

     5. I don't like the parks idea - they'd get filled up with tough
     vamps just going for even more goodies & blood, and the new vamps
     it's supposed to help wouldn't get a look-in. However, I would be
     interested to see an area of say 9 squares (maybe in red) as an
     arena; a sort of free-fire zone to settle differences where others
     could keep clear if they wanted, or know what they are going to
     get.

     Instead of the park animals which give extra blood, how about this
     as an idea... (I know it complicates things a little !)... the
     humans get to fight back !! A new type of human; "militia". They
     would be worth double or more normal blood, would be maybe 1 in 20
     of humans, but with increased chances of numbers increasing (makes
     for little squads); when a vamp moves into the square, even if
     they
     don't bite, there is a chance that the militia would act as a
     scroll
     of turning, and bounce you out, with the loss of 10 blood per
     militiaman in the square.

     8. The clan ID box should just allow maye 20 characters of free
     text, rather than being a selection from a fixed list. This allows
     for new clans, identification of companions etc as well as the
     known
     organisations.



     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom

     Jean DeVenn

     From: "Jean DeVenn" <bestauntieml@...>
     Date: Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:08 pm
     Subject: Re: Polls

     Damn, the ticking the boxes idea didn't work..... I'll have to see
     if I can find the original poll on some group or other...



     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom

     Jean DeVenn

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:24 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     I've voted just like you, except that I'd like to bite a cow ;)

     Lucius

     From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
     Date: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:27 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     May I ask, who is "you" in this case?


     evilive

     From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
     Date: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:33 am
     Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] Polls

     Err.. Tsarina.

     Lucius


Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:07 pm

The Ferrymen History - Part April 2004 & Afterword from Damari
Code: Select all
Subject: The Ferrymen History - Part April 2004 & Afterword from Damari
Date: Jul 22, 2007
Author: Silence

Message: From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 9, 2004 12:38 am
   Subject: My time is over

   My time is over
   My goals fulfilled, my duties are done
   Dying fires in the plain
   As the night is falling swiftly down
   To my Freehold I, victor, run
   Time to retire and live again.

   My time is over
   Holly vision light the heath:
   Ophelia, and my pulse gets tame
   Sober thoughts fulfill my mind
   Former puppet in a cruel game
   What I have, my sword, my fame,
   All of these I throw behind.

   My time is over
   Foolish is all my might
   My armor I part,
   All of my glory I give for Ophelia's heart
   All of my glory I give for a human heart.
   So I vow and take her hand
   "Battle views, they turned my heart to gore,
   Burnt my soul until the very core...
   Can you help this wretch to mend?"

   My time is over
   And over are all my dreams
   My joys died in victim screams
   I'm victor yet petrified,
   Can you teach me how to live?
   All I know is how to die...
   Dark angel at the foot of Eve,
   Hope my grimly look you will forgive,
   I don't remember how to smile...

   My time is over
   Can you help me hear the bird
   Singing in the twilight sky?
   Where I come from woven hymns are heard,
   Moans of fallen heroes deadly hurt,
   Hiss of flame and weapons' cry.
   All of my glory I give for a human heart.

   My time is over
   It's time for my new life to start
   I'm victor yet torn apart
   So helpless to bear my part,
   I'm struck dumb and callous bard
   All of my glory I give for Ophelia's heart
   All of my glory I give for a human heart.


   I'd like to say many things to each one of you but for once, I'm
   rather
   speechless. So, look behind and see what I've done for you and you'll
   know how much I loved working for you all, devoting myself to you, my
   family. I'll leave this glorious hall tomorrow, the time to pack my
   things and embrace my friends. My departure is not a sad thing; it is
   time to let the young blood through and to move the old lad out. The
   Shadow Court is in good hands, the Chancellors make the perfect
   leadership for the Court and you can be sure that many other victories
   will follow under their commands. Ophelia is now the only leader of
   the
   Ferrymen and Nicolae, the only High Priest of Lies. If you ever need
   me, my friends, I'll always answer your call and fight for you. Be
   well.

   ~Lucius the Gray

   From: "tsarina_1968" <tsarina1@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 9, 2004 10:32 am
   Subject: Re: My time is over

   Tsarina breaks down sobbing, not believing their Lord is leaving
   them. She screams "It cannot be true. How can we survive without you.
   I know our dear ophelia will be here, but the Ferrymen will not be
   the same without you. You make the Ferrymen what we are."
   Tsarina runs from the hall tears streaming down her face, she glances
   at the lantern hanging from her belt and notices that the it
   brilliant light that shows them their way in the night is dimming and
   then it begins to flicker as though it is dying. She grabs her scythe
   and runs through the streets of Ravenblack City slashing everyone and
   everything that gets in her way. Then begins to throw vials of holy
   water and scrolls of turning at whomever catches her eye. All she
   wants to do is die.

   Tsarina

   From: "Jean DeVenn" <bestauntieml@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 9, 2004 9:44 am
   Subject: Re: My time is over

   I think we're all going to miss you badly, my Lord. Ophelia is a
   fine leader, but you are our founder. If you never return, you'll
   be remembered for as long as the Ferrymen endure, and after. If you
   return, in time, I know we'll all be most glad to see you back.

   I can't put it into eloquent poetry as you can, but you can retire
   from the fray with honour, knowing that you have been the Snow King
   who has inspired the Shadow Court to bring the change of Winter, and
   that Truth #100 is indeed true; KALI_MAL has gone, Capadocious is
   bought low, and the Capadocians are in disorder. All Hail
   Discordia ! Now the city can truly see that change is the only
   constant.

   Rest well, and keep in touch !


   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom

   Jean DeVenn
   Watcher for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   The Shadow Court

   PS I hope you'll still publish the occasional Truth when the mood
   takes you ;)

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Fri Apr 9, 2004 11:02 pm
   Subject: Re: My time is over

   Do not cry, my precious Tsarina. Keep faith in you and the light of
   the
   Lantern will shine bright. You know where to find me... and I'll
   always
   be there for you.

   ~Lucius the Gray

   From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:42 am
   Subject: Re: [TheFerrymen] My time is over

   I tried to write you a poem. I'm sure I failed.



   May the seas you cross clean the dust off your face,
   the dust of the time being apart of your love.
   May it wash your pain as you reach the other shore,
   to help you easen your burden, to accelerate your race.


   May the deserts you cross warm your loving heart,
   so it will hold no coldness by the time when you arrive.
   May the time stay steady while you enjoy the true life,
   not letting clocks kill hours with its hands like darts.


   May Fate, Time and Love help you to fully understand
   that there's no single soul your name could not remember.
   May the Love of your Lady care and guard for your slumber,
   holding you beyond everything by the touch of her hand.


   May your path be as endless as the battles you've won,
   and your happiness, deep as each one of your thoughts.
   These words come sincerely from the one who you taught.
   These are the wishes coming, from the heart, of your Son.



   I will always have that scar in my right shoulder, Father...

   evilive_inc

   From: Lucius <dreaming@...>
   Date: Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:01 am
   Subject: Re: My time is over

   All I can say is that... you... didn't fail at all.

   ~Lucius the Gray
   Your proud and very touched father

   6505


   (AFTERWORD: It seems that is as far as I got transcribing before my
   own ~Silence took me and I closed the door to the old Ferrymen Hall.
   It would have been my pleasure and honour to post all of the history
   but it will not be I that will post the last of the history of The
   Ferrymen. I only hope. Someone will. Someone who also understands
   that a history unmarred by the perceptions of a single view or a
   history written by the Point of view of another is vitally important.
   None of the above has been doctored in any fashion. This is as it
   seems, a stark black and white historical account of the first year of
   The Ferrymen.

   I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed learning it.

   As ever,
   Damari)




Lucius' Little Truths (Complete list)
Code: Select all
Subject: Lucius' Little Truths (Complete list)
Date: Aug 31, 2005
Author: Lucius

Message: Lucius's Little Truths


   #1_ Be more afraid of an army of sheep led by a wolf than an army of
   wolves led by a sheep.

   #2_ Life is not fair. That doesn't mean you can't win.

   #3_ A good leader must be two men: to those he commands he must be a
   saint.
   To his enemies, he must be a devil. The reverse is also true.

   #4_ The only box that can hold a secret is a coffin.

   #5_ The one who speaks with anger makes his anger heard, but his words
   forgotten.

   #6_ Let fools read what fools write.

   #7_ The more you question one's loyalty, the less you deserve it.

   #8_ Need to defeat Beljeferon?
   Convince him a battle will ruffle his feathers.

   #9_ Need to defeat Unicorn?
   Trip her when she charges.

   #10_ Need to defeat Creperum?
   Tell her the truth. She'll never believe you.

   #11_ Fools forget. Make certain you do not.

   #12_ Always be ready to wait

   #13_ Enemies you threaten make armies.
   Enemies you destroy make graves.

   #14_ Everyone lies. Even me.

   #15_ A man will feel obliged for everything you give him.
   He will also feel obliged for all that you have not taken.

   #16_ Enemies you make are enemies you keep.

   #17_ No enemy is beneath notice.

   #18_ Pity is not a virtue.

   #19_ Honor is like spread blood; it grows cold and stale after a
   while.

   #20_ A death blow is a life blow to some.

   #21_ Men are like trees,
   They die from the top.

   #22_ Capadocious and porcelain have one thing in common.
   Drop either of them, and the entire world hears it.

   #23_ Little Truth #14 was a lie.

   #24_ Do not fear a man who hates you openly,
   for that is all he is capable of doing.

   #25_ A lord who is cruel but just is always admired.

   #26_ The tongue is sharper than the stake and twice as deadly.

   #27_ The answer to life is… well, hell if I know.

   #28_ There is a fine line between inspired evil and depravity.
   Let me draw it for you.

   #29_ If I try to be like him, who will be like me?

   #30_ You always wanted to be somebody;
   you should have been more specific.

   #31_ Arguing with Unicorn is like mud wrestling with a pig.
   Pretty soon, you realize that the pig actually likes it.

   #32_ Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing.

   #33_ Knowledge helps you make a living;
   wisdom helps you make a life.

   #34_ Great gods cannot ride little horses.

   #35_ The famous man who is proud of his celebrity is like
   the condemned man who is proud of his large cell.

   #36_ Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

   #37_ Do not take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive.

   #38_ `What the hell' is always the right decision.

   #39_ If you lost your left arm, your right arm would be left.

   #40_ We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.

   #41_A change of worldview can change the world viewed.

   #42_ The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going
   to be when you kill them.

   #43_ When the only tool you have is a hammer; everything begins to
   look like a nail.

   #44_ The shortest answer is doing.

   #45_ Silence is the essential condition of happiness.

   #46_ If you tell people the truth, make them laugh or they'll kill
   you.

   #47_ I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

   #48_ It doesn't matter if I'm paranoid - they're still after me.

   #49_ Death is only a state of mind.
   Only it doesn't leave you much time to think about anything else.

   #50_ Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

   #51_ The statement below is true.
   The statement above is false.

   #52_ The trouble with life is there's no background music.

   #53_ Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting

   #54_ Solitude is fine, but you need someone to tell you that solitude
   is fine

   #55_ The Truth can be made up if you know how.

   #56_ Use the tools of evil for too long , and you too will become evil

   #57_ Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your
   reality.

   #58_ Be incomprehensible. If they can't understand, they can't
   disagree.

   #59_ Walks are good. Especially when they are taken by people who
   annoy me.

   #60_ Tyranny is always better organized than freedom

   #61_ Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

   #62_ Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.

   #63_If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then
   lie.

   #64_Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then
   you don't have a leg to stand on.

   #65_You can't kill time without injuring eternity.

   #66_ Three can keep a secret... if two are dead.

   #67_ Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never
   quit AND never win are idiots.

   #68_ Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes.
   There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy.

   #69_ Asking Capadocious what he thinks about Dirktou is like asking a
   lamppost what it feels about dogs.

   #70_ It does not matter if you fall down, as long as you pick
   something up from the floor when you get up.

   #71_ A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

   #72_ Cerridwen occasionally stumbles over the truth, but she always
   pick herself up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

   #73_ It's not enough to succeed. Others must fail.

   #74_ Murder is not some kind of excitement, but concentration on our
   usual everyday routine.

   #75_ None preaches better than the ant, and she says nothing.
   I shall be this ant.

   #76_ When you can laugh at yourself, there is enlightenment

   #77_ From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back.
   That is the point that must be reached.

   #78_ Never play leapfrog with Unicorn.

   #79_ Freedom is just a hallucination created by a pathological lack of
   paranoia.

   #80_ Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

   #81_ Fight Crime: Shoot back.

   #82_ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities.
   In the expert's mind there are few.

   #83_ Blood wouldn't be so important if everybody didn't want some.

   #84_ A city of anarchy is a city of promise.

   #85_ Staring into the Shadow Court is like staring into an eclipse.
   It's brilliant and you don't realize the damage until it's too late.

   #86_ Everything we do is futile, but we must do it anyway.

   #87_ I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

   #88_ Always offend people with style. If you can't, offend them with
   substance.

   #89_ Don't get into fights with the evil ones; they have nothing to
   lose.

   #90_ Sometimes I need what only KALI_MA can provide: her absence.

   #91_ Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently gifted Wandering Fool.

   #92_ In the Tower of Blood, it is tradition to approach every problem
   with an open mouth.

   #93_ Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of the
   Vamp Court, the Supreme Court, the Municipal Court and the Night
   Watch. But I repeat myself.

   #94_ If you cannot convince them, confuse them.

   #95_ One doesn't automatically get my respect. One has to get down in
   the dirt and beg for it.

   #96_ Experience is the worst teacher. It always gives the test first
   and the instruction afterward.

   #97_ Batty expects no declaration of tenderness from his garden
   dwarves.
   He loves them, and that's all. It is thus that we should love.

   #98_ I would like to end my days in the Capadocian Castle. The
   transition between the Capadocian Castle and the Graveyard would be
   unnoticeable.

   #99_ Actions lie louder than words.

   #100_ I don't have an enemy in the world; I've outlived them all.

   #101_ I despise the pleasure of pleasing people whom I despise.

   #102_ In RavenBlack, a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk.

   #103_ You're nobody until you've been ignored by me.

   #104_ The next person to pass us will die within the night… Oh, look,
   a Capadocian again.

   #105_ Smile or I'll kill you.

   #106_ The quickest way to a bartender's heart is through his ribcage.

   #107_ A good man has few enemies. A ruthless man has none.

   #108_ No matter what the experiment's result, Capadocious will always
   be eager to either misinterpret it, fake it, or believe it supports
   his own pet theory.

   #109_How dearly we cling to pretty deceit.

   #110_Negative expectations yield negative results. Positive
   expectations yield negative results.

   #111_A ruffian that will swear, drink, dance, revel the night, rob,
   murder and commit the oldest of sins the newest kind of way and all
   with style cannot be a bad person.

   #112_Today is an excellent day to become a missing person.

   #113_ That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

   #114_If vegetarians eat vegetables, I suppose that makes me a
   humanitarian.

   #115_ I intend to live forever or die trying.


   Lucius
   High Priest of Lies and Little Truths




The Capadocious Clan has left the building.....
Code: Select all
Subject: 01-27-05 The Capadocious Clan has left the building.....
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Shikon

Message: --- In RavenBlack-Blood@..., "lord_capadocious"
   <lord_capadocious@y...> wrote:

   The Capadocious clan is no longer a supporter of this community. We
   will no longer care about what happens in these halls. The
   RavenBlack Board is dead to us. Please, enjoy the excitement of this
   place without us.

   ~Capadocious
   Lord of the Capadocians
   Ghost
   --- End forwarded message ---


Last edited by Vespertine on December 18th, 2015, 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:17 pm

Subject: Clan Archangel 1-45
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 1-45
Date: Jun 17, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: (29 posts available)

   1. From: "clanofthearchangel" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 2, 2003 6:01 pm
   Subject: Welcome
   Hello to all

   I am Tartufo, Clan leader and I would like to thank you for joining
   the group and your decision to join the ranks of Clan of the
   Archangel. All of the clans happenings will be here so feel free to
   post all you'd like. The website will now be new member
   introduction only so check here for all the latest information.
   Please go to the database section and fill out the Member form. If
   you know anyone that plays the game and wants to be part of Clan of
   the Archangel please feel free to forward the url to them. Thank
   you and stay posted.

   Count Tartufo
   2. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:35 pm
   Subject: Thanx
   Hey, I'm happy to be part of the team. I can't tell you how surprised
   I was to find a clan with the same name as my vampire!
   Archangel

   3. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:50 pm
   Subject: I uploaded my map
   I took the liberty of uploading my personal map.
   It is VERY complete, and much easier to read than the other maps out
   there. Enjoy!
   Archangel

   4. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:03 pm
   Subject: Hello Archangel

   Hello Archangel and welcome to the group. Please keep this group a
   secret as we face many threats and we are in no position to take
   anyone on right now so security is crucial right now. The next step
   is to decide what area of the clan you want to get involved with
   they are Intellegence, Attack, and Recruitment. The choice is yours
   but let me know what you decide.


   Tartufo


   5. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:07 pm
   Subject: Re: Hello Archangel
   I read the spheres, I'm down to do any of them. What do you need? I
   have a bunch of people I could recruit, it looks like we need
   manpower more than anything else.
   Archangel
   6. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:08 pm
   Subject: To all clan members
   Well I am not sure if any of you know this but the Capadocious Clan
   has just reorganized and is back on the streets. This clan is a
   major threat to all clans in the city so on that note I would highly
   suggest that you all try to obtain stamina powers since they will
   protect you against SoT attacks if you need locations let me know

   7. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:09 pm
   Subject: Problem
   I was going to choose recruitment, but Yahoo won't let me edit my
   record in the Database.
   Archangel

   8. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:11 pm
   Subject: Re: Hello Archangel
   Yes we do need manpower more than anything else right now especially
   since most of the previous clan left to join Capadocious so yeah if
   you can get more people here than please do so. If you feel that
   recruitment is something you want to do on a more permanent basis
   for the clan I am prepared to make you head of the sphere and give
   you all rights and priviledges thereof. Let me know

   Tartufo

   9. From: "humanateher" <humanateher@...>
   Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:08 pm
   Subject: Hi
   OMG, I'm not alone anymore!

   10. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:18 pm
   Subject: Suggestion
   I think it would be wise if everyone here got at least thievery 3 as
   it will be very important in both present and future clan
   operation. Also please try to remain active in the clan until we
   can get the membership up. Thanks. Also if you need guild locations
   just post and I will get them for you.

   Tartufo


   11.From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:27 pm
   Subject: Re: Suggestion
   I've already got a few people who will join.
   Archangel

   12. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:11 pm
   Subject: Re: Suggestion
   Just have the people that are willing to join, join this group and I
   will let them in.

   Tartufo


   13. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:58 pm
   Subject: question
   Does anyone know offhand what it cost for theivery2 and shadows2?

   14. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:32 pm
   Subject: Re: question
   Thievery 2 is 5,000 and Shadows 2 is 2,000

   Tartufo


   15. From: "th_nightgoddess" <thenightgoddess@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 27, 2003 2:13 am
   Subject: hey Archangel!
   Hey Archangel!
   What kind of place did you bring me to?
   Are you a mod here? Will this rock as much as Darkalleyway?
   -The Goddess

   16. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:03 pm
   Subject: Promotion
   To all fellow clansmen

   I hereby officially name the Vampire Archangel as Head of the Sphere
   of Recruitment and given all the priviledges that go with that
   rank. I offer my most heartfelt congradulations and look forward to
   working with you more closely in the future

   Vampire Tartufo
   Head of Clan


   17. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:17 pm
   Subject: Re: Promotion
   I will endeavour to do this position the justice that it deserves.
   Recruitment is the heart of any organization, the seed, if you will,
   of the organization's success. I will proudly bear the weight of this
   responsibility, and do my part to build this clan into the best clan
   the Ravenblack games have to offer. Thank you for the promotion.
   Archangel
   High Minister,
   Sphere of Recruitment


   18. From: "theblackalliance" <black_alliance@...>
   Date: Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:22 pm
   Subject: Wassup?
   So what do we do now?
   Make s'mores?
   I don't want much, I just want to be the most powerful vampire in the
   city, is that too much to ask? Well I'm part of a clan now, something
   I swore I'd never do, so seriously, what's the next step?

   Tommy

   19. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:35 am
   Subject: What the Next Step Is
   Ok So you joined the yahoo group.... now you may wonder what is next?

   Ask and ye shall recieve.

   1) You must decide what you want to persue Attack which is involved
   with attacking our enemies, Intellegence which involves gathering
   all forms of intellegence including espionage, or Recruitment
   underneath Archangel involved with getting new members to the clan.

   2) I will prepare you personally for the job in which you want to
   get involved with. I or the information minister (Currently an
   unfilled position) wiil give you guild locations in order to give
   you the best advantage to do your job properly

   3) When you achieve all the necessary powers you carry our your role
   in whatever field you wish and hopefully make some friends along the
   way.

   Thats basically it so just let me know and I will prepare you for
   your journey

   Tartufo


   20. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Jul 28, 2003 1:04 am
   Subject: Group Changes
   I uploaded a new file and I added some tables so this should make
   things alot simpler for all clan members

   Tartufo
   21. From: "humanateher" <humanateher@...>
   Date: Mon Jul 28, 2003 1:17 pm
   Subject: guilds
   EG1 zebra and 67th - EG2 Turquoise and 45th - EG3 Emerald and 61st
   IG1 Octopus and 60th - IG2 Gibbon and 84th - IG3 Pessimism and 59th
   TG1 Aardvark and NCL - TG2 Buzzard and 14th - TG3 Flint and 62nd

   Can I do intelligence?


   22. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:05 am
   Subject: Promotion
   To all fellow clansmen

   I hereby officially name the Vampire HewmanAteHer as Head of the
   Sphere of Intellegence and given all the priviledges that go with
   that rank. I offer my most heartfelt congradulations and look
   forward to working with you more closely in the future

   Vampire Tartufo
   Head of Clan
   Head of the Sphere of Shadow

   23. From: "gheboot" <no_ghetto_booty@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:09 am
   Subject: Re: Promotion
   Congratulations HewmanAteHer!


   24. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:28 am
   Subject: For the New People
   Hello Everyone

   May I be the first to welcome you all to the clan. I am Tartufo,
   Head of the Clan. If you have any questions about Ravenblack, This
   Clan or anything else please feel free to contact me here. So I
   know there is some confusion as to what to do now that you are here
   so let me clarify

   1) When you get here please go to the Database Section and look at
   the Spheres Table, It will list all the Spheres and what their
   purpose is to the clan. The Spheres are like rooms in a house. The
   house would be the clan itself and the rooms would be the spheres,
   its a place to go to be part of the clan

   2) Decide what sphere suits your interests best. Then go back to
   the Database Section and look at the Officer section and contact the
   officer head of the sphere you would like to join, for example if
   you are interested in the recruitment sphere you would contact
   Archangel.

   Then thats it! You will recieve orders from your Sphere Leader and
   you are set. While you are here you have access to Intellegence so
   if you need a guild location or shop location just post on the board
   and someone will help you out. So good luck and thanks for joining!

   Tartufo
   Clan Leader
   Head of the Sphere of Shadow

   25. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:09 pm
   Subject: How to join a sphere
   I've gotten two emails from folks asking how to join a sphere.

   The concept is very simple. Think of a sphere as a "sphere of
   influence", an area of expertise which you would like to explore.
   To join a sphere, you simply have to declare it.

   STEP 1:
   Click on the database area.
   <------------------------------Right HERE.

   STEP 2:
   Open the member's stats

   STEP 3:
   In the upper left, click ADD RECORD

   STEP 4:
   Fill in all the blanks as instructed.
   Declare a sphere.

   Dat iz all.


   26. From: "humanateher" <humanateher@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:35 pm
   Subject: Re: Promotion
   Awesome! Thank you, I will do my best.

   HewmanAteHer
   Sphere of Intelligence

   27. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 5, 2003 12:25 am
   Subject: I missed my guild again
   I'm thinking about buying a scroll of teleportation just so I can get
   to these guilds before they dissappear. I've got about 50,000 coins
   in the bank, so let me know if anyone needs a loan, brothers. In the
   mean time, I'm constantly looking for T2 and I1...
   Long Live the Clan of the Archangel!
   Archangel


   28. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 5, 2003 1:33 am
   Subject: Re: I missed my guild again
   I am sorry that you keep missing the locations of the guilds, keep
   in mind that they change every 4 days or so, so you gotta jump on
   the location when you get it and make sure you can get there in a
   reasonable amount of time.

   Tartufo


   29. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 6, 2003 12:30 pm
   Subject: Re: I missed my guild again
   WOO! HOO!
   Finally made it to IG1, and am on the quest!
   Archangel




Clan Archangel 46-82
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 46-82
Date: Jun 17, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: (31 Posts Available)

   1. From: "theblackalliance" <black_alliance@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 6, 2003 12:41 pm
   Subject: What about neutrality?
   Archangel or Tartufo,
   Has anyone come up with a clan position regarding the
   new "neutrality" skill? Should we try to get it? Should we avoid it?
   I heard that we can't do certain basic things, such as give each
   other money, if we have neutrality. If it will serve the clan, I will
   voulunteer to get the skill and be a guinea-pig, if you guys don't
   already have the info.
   Tommy

   2. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 6, 2003 2:59 pm
   Subject: Re: What about neutrality?
   Well here is how I see neutrality. Those who want to get into
   intellegence or recruitment its really up to you since it prevents
   you from getting hurt during attack. The bad part is artifacts are
   basically useless for you then. They fixed the bug with giving
   money to other vamps. So if you plan to get into attack you should
   avoid it like the plague. Otherwise you are free to try it out. It
   is rather expensive though 10K for the first level so weigh your
   options.

   Tartufo


   3. From: "tsnowfire" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 6, 2003 9:05 pm
   Subject: New
   Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Talon Snowfire. I am willing to
   help anyone within this clan with anything in my power. however I
   must admit I am rather weak at the moment though I just hit 1000
   blood I don't have any powers yet. I would like to meet everyone here
   so go ahead and say hello!


   4. From: Nemesis/Astrophel <nemesi247@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 6, 2003 9:20 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] New
   I am Astrophel, its a pleasure

   5. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 7, 2003 1:46 pm
   Subject: Re: New
   Welcome aboard, Talon!
   Archangel


   6. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 7, 2003 1:54 pm
   Subject: To all members
   Looking at the records, and without mentioning any names, I can see
   that some of you have not entered your information into the database.
   Please do so. It is very important, and only takes a minute to do.
   Archangel


   7. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 11:35 am
   Subject: Promotion
   To all fellow clansmen

   I hereby officially name the Vampire Talon Snowfire as Head of the
   Sphere of Attack and given all the priviledges that go with
   that rank. I offer my most heartfelt congradulations and look
   forward to working with you more closely in the future

   Vampire Tartufo
   Head of Clan
   Head of the Sphere of Shadow

   8. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 11:41 am
   Subject: Keeping your info up to date
   Hello Everyone,

   I urge you all to please keep your info up to date, blood points Im
   not so concerned with just the major powers, also everyone should be
   working on Thievery 1 the locations have been posted so please take
   advantage of our open information policy. Most of you have your
   information in the database which is good but there are 2 more
   members who havent done so yet and I suggest you do so soon
   otherwise you will be removed. Because we are a clan of such a
   small size now we cant afford inactive members.

   Tartufo

   9. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 8, 2003 12:28 pm
   Subject: Re: Promotion
   Thank you, I shall do the best that I can. As for all those in the
   attack sphere, I have just uploaded a Document to the files section
   that you should read.

   10. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 9, 2003 11:15 am
   Subject: Our numbers
   Hello Everyone,

   As you can see our numbers are still quite low so I urge everyone to
   get involved with the recruiting process and get people into this
   clan. Talk to your friends especially if you know they dont have a
   clan. If you want to know more just talk to Archangel, Head of
   Recruitment.

   Tartufo

   11. From: "Brittany Rae" <nemesi247@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 9, 2003 11:18 am
   Subject: looking

   this is a silly question but does anyone see a vampire named Blade
   running around, She may join us

   12. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:33 am
   Subject: Recuitment
   Anyone who has or knows any interested parties, should contact me
   about recuitment. Recuitment is a chore that belongs to the entire
   clan, just as attacking and information are. If any member has an
   issue in any one of these areas, it is your responsibility to contact
   the leader of the appropriate sphere.

   We are very close to having enough numbers to act as a strong clan.
   We only need a few more vampires. We need everyone to actively
   recruit and gain information. Hopefully the attack sphere will never
   need to be used, but it is good to know that our ever vigilant
   brothers will be there if we ever need them.

   Every Vampire in this clan is an important part of the whole. It is
   vital that you share your info with us. If you know someone looking
   for a clan, send them this way. If the bartender tells you about a
   shop or guild, post it here. LONG LIVE THE CLAN!

   Archangel

   13. From: "Astrophel" <nemesi247@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:21 am
   Subject: Recruitment , Archangel
   There is a vampire named Blade in the city. She only has 15 blood
   points but she is new. I brought her in and she will probably join
   our clan out of loyality to me as her friend, that and I told her
   this was the best clan. Shameless I know, anyway do you need anything
   else? oh, and I tried to email this to you but that didn't work quite
   right.
   Astrophel

   14. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:48 am
   Subject: Re: Recruitment , Archangel
   All you need to do is have your friend email me at
   clanofthearchangel@... and I will send out the invitation to
   join the group and that would be it

   Tartufo

   15. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:46 am
   Subject: For our new members
   Hello and Welcome to Clan of the Archangel,

   I am Tartufo, Head of the Clan and I would just like to personally
   welcome you to our ranks. I ask that you please finish filling out
   the student database and decide which sphere would best suit your
   interest. If you have any questions please let me know

   Tartufo
   Head of Clan


   16. From: "th_nightgoddess" <thenightgoddess@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:51 pm
   Subject: Sorry- I've been away
   Sorry about not putting my data into the database. I've been away. I
   opted for the attack sphere (Sorry Arch, but recuitment seems to be
   doing just fine). I like the way the clan is shaping up. GO
   ARCHANGELS!

   Rosie


   17. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:03 pm
   Subject: Re: Sorry- I've been away
   On behalf the Attack Sphere I, Talon Andros Snowfire, wish to welcome
   you. As a side note you might want to take a glance at the word doc
   in the files tab.

   18. From: "Ni-chole" <avairycloudchaser@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:34 pm
   Subject: The new kid
   hey.
   I want to start participating in clan activities.
   My vamp Zer0 will be joining the intellegence sphere.
   My vamp Morgainn will be joining the attack sphere.

   what do I need to do now?
   nichole.



   19. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:48 pm
   Subject: Re: The new kid
   Hello Nichole and Welcome to the Clan,

   I am Tartufo, Head of the Clad and I just would like to let you know
   that if you need anything dont hesitate to ask. The leaders of the
   Spheres will contact you about your vamps shortly if they havent
   done so already.

   Tartufo

   20. From: "Mel Miller" <tristianfirerock@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:27 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: The new kid
   Hello & thanks for the warm welcome!
   My vampire will be in the Attack sphere his name is TFireRock I can
   think of no other way to be considering I have yet to find a guild
   or a shop so I shall stick with attacking. Oh yeah and what is the
   student form you wanted me to fill out is it on the clans web site?
   Thanks Mel
   21. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:38 am
   Subject: Reminder Attack Sphere
   I'd like to remind everyone to read the document that is in the files
   section "to all those in the Attack Sphere" This is mainly for the
   benefit of all you new guys.

   22.From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:22 pm
   Subject: To all Vampires
   I wish to add a warm welcome to each of the new vampires of this
   clan. Each of you serves a very important role and each of you is of
   vital importance. We are growing more every day, and are very close
   to the point where we can function as a strong clan.

   Until then each of us has to wear the hat of all spheres. It doesn't
   matter what sphere you are specializing in. If you know someone who's
   looking for a clan, bring them in. If you find a shop or guild, post
   it. If you have a question, ask it. If you need something, anything,
   ASK. I even give coins. If you have the answer to another's question,
   please post. We are strong when we act as one. That's why we are
   here.

   Ask yourself, what have I done for my clan today? We are all on the
   ground-floor of what may someday be the most powerful clan in
   Ravenblack city.

   Archangel
   Head, Sphere of Recruitment


   23. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:06 pm
   Subject: Re: To all Vampires
   Well, thanks for the welcome! I've been stumbling blindly through
   RavenBlack, but, if there is any way I can be of help to anyone, let
   me know. Oh, BTW, I'm known as Jeighsonne in Ravenblack. Pleasure
   to meet all of you.
   ~Jason~


   24. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:23 pm
   Subject: Re: To all Vampires
   The first thing to do is download alleyway.exe, available here.
   The second thing is to attain theivery 3. Money is the doorway to all
   of the other powers.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   25. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:21 am
   Subject: Re: To all Vampires
   Oh yeah, I'm already working on that(alleyway ROCKS!). As far as the
   Spheres go, however, I have no clue which one to be in. Oh, and
   the "To all those in the Attack Sphere" document, well, everytime I
   try to open it, I get an error message, "MSWRD832.CNV has caused an
   error and WordPad will now close". I've tried restarting the
   computer and it didn't work. But, from reading your info here,
   messages and what have you, I figured that I'd better improve my
   Thievery levels before anything else. About all I've figured out so
   far, though, is that I haven't really managed to accomplish hardly
   anything on RavenBlack, so, wherever you feel I'd be best suited, so
   be it. ~J~


   26. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:24 pm
   Subject: Re: To all Vampires
   You are correct in assuming that Thievery should be your primary
   focus. Also, I will put up a WordPad version of the letter up for you
   since you can't open up the Word Document.

   27. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:02 pm
   Subject: Decision

   Well, I've decided I'll be in the Sphere of Intelligence, though it's
   not in the database, as I put my info in there yesterday before I had
   made my decision. Granted, I need to gain Thievery 2 & 3 before I
   can focus on it the way I'd like to, but I'll try to do my part in
   the meantime, as well... Let me know if I can be of any help to
   anyone. ~J~

   28. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:07 pm
   Subject: Progress
   I am just checking up on everyone to see if there has been any
   progress like a new power or artifacts. If you achieved something
   in the past week please share with the group

   Tartufo



   29. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:13 am
   Subject: Re: Progress
   Well, I've made it to Thieves 2, I just need to rake up the cash to
   ACTUALLY GET IT! It's still in it's location, so, I guess there is
   some info... I made another vamp, but it kind of eats up my page
   refreshes. SO, I'm using each one once every 24 hours. Other than
   that, same old same old. ~J~ 8-X

   30.From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:22 pm
   Subject: Re: Progress
   I just got theivery 2 yesterday! Woo Hoo!
   I also just used it to steal 900 coins this morning, with any luck,
   the guild will remain stable long enough for me to get shadows 2 as
   well. It's been sitting there all week and I think it's ready to go
   at any time. Wish Jason and I luck.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment
   31. From: "Ni-chole" <avairycloudchaser@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:17 am
   Subject: Re: Progress
   The guilds moved!
   At least thieves1 did...
   I got there this morning, and lo and behold, it was poof.
   I spend all my action points and I am a sitting duck right now.
   Damn.

   zer0




Clan Archangel 83-124
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 83-124
Date: Jun 18, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: (30 posts available (some are skipped over because they are guild
   and shop locations))


   1. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:01 pm
   Subject: Re: info
   I've been having a great time hanging around where theives2 used to
   be, robbing the hapless vamps who have been showing up there all
   morning loaded with cash and no place to spend it. Two words: Cash
   Avalanche.

   Archangel


   2. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:45 pm
   Subject: Re: New to the board
   Howdy everyone! I'm BloodGod and new to the board. I thought I'd
   post this along with where some of the guilds are. It seems that
   alleyways.exe isnt up to date and I'm not sure who does this or where
   they get their info from.

   Thieves Guild 1: "western city limits and 2nd" [22.08.03 - BloodGod]
   Thieves Guild 2: "Ferret and 48th" [22.08.03 - Renfield,Venomus]
   Empaths Guild 1: "Diamond and 52nd" [10.08.03 - obsidian,Ryan,The
   Hegemon,Obsidian,Count reteiP,BloodGod]
   Travellers Guild 2: "Maple and 33rd" [10.08.03 - Obsidian*2,Count
   reteiP]
   Travellers Guild 3: "Ivy and 85th" [10.08.03 -
   obsidian,BloodGod,Count reteiP]
   Peacekeepers Guild 1: "Emerald and 67th" [Lord Livingston]
   Peacekeepers Guild 2: "Unicorn and 33rd" [Lord Livingston]
   Peacekeepers Guild 3: "Emerald and 33rd" [Lord Livingston]

   I hope this helps people out some.
   BloodGod



   3. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:37 pm
   Subject: Re: More Info on BloodGod
   Hi again,
   I just read all the posts for the last week. I actually hadden't
   planned on joining a Clan Archangel but I seem to be here now so
   we'll see how it goes. I talked to you on the IRC at RBB-Chat if you
   remember. At any rate my BP's just took a major hit because I just
   today got my Stamina-1 power. I did add myself to members file in
   database.
   It seems that this is a fairly new clan so i think in the post I'll
   also put two links in it that are web sites that are not Clan related
   but information related to the game and they have on many occations
   helped me put. People here might considder joining these places and
   adding them to their Favorites List so they can access Info.
   the 1st is: http://ravenblack.suddenlaunch2.com/index.cgi When you
   go there and join (not a clan mind you but an info site) to find out
   the latest info on Guilds and shops do this: 1st click on the General
   link..... then when the new page comes up click on the Guilds and
   Shops Latest Info.
   The second site would be:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Freedom_trade_alliance/
   This is an info based message board. there are also a lot of helpful
   files to read at that site for new Vamps.
   I hope this helps out some of our memebers, and for those of you
   that already knew about this, sorry for the long post. I'm just
   starting in on the "Intellegence" end of things i guess.
   BloodGod

   4. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:51 am
   Subject: Re: New to the board
   On behalf of the Clan we thank you for your generous donation of
   intellegence and we wholeheartedly welcome you to our ranks. It is
   true that we are a new clan but we are growing slowly but surely. I
   hope that you like what you see here.

   Tartufo
   Head of Clan

   5. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:04 pm
   Subject: Keep your information current
   Hello Everyone,

   This is just a reminder to keep your information current, if you get
   a power go back to the members database and update it. Thanks.
   Also everyones priority, especially those in the attack sphere,
   should be maxing out thievery. So please get to those thievery
   locations I posted if you need money let me know otherwise Id like
   to see everyone go up a level.

   Tartufo
   Head of Clan


   6. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:27 pm
   Subject: Re: Keep your information current
   Hello Tartufo,
   Thanks for your reply to my posts. I'll check the board a few times
   a day. Since I've some expierence at "intelligence" already I have a
   few suggestions I'd like to talk over with you about the clan and how
   we can improve things. The 1st being communacation! The Idea of a
   clan is to work as a team, it makes us ALL stronger!!! However the
   ONLY way we can work as a team is to communacate! that meeans ALL of
   us hitting the board, all of us talking, all of us asking questions
   and getting answers to those questions!
   One sure fire way to get communacations working faster and better is
   to choose and instant messanger service and everyone in the clan
   getting the same one. The Database for members could have an extra
   space added for your instant messanger identifacation. the ONLY
   instant messanger (from now on IM) that i wont use is AOL IM i will
   not put ANYTHING AOL on my PC. I do have and use Yahoo IM
   (bloodgod18152) and ICQ (Sky #33814122). These will be needed at any
   rate if we ever get into a fight so that we can talk to each other
   and make coordinaded attacks, knowing what each of us is doing and
   exactly when it was done. It saves action points, and makes attacks
   more devistatiog. I have other Idea's. We Should find a time to chat
   live either on the IRC or an IM service.
   BloodGod

   7. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:26 pm
   Subject: RE: Added .txt File to Files
   Hello again,
   I took the liberty of adding a simple .txt file to our files
   section. it's called, "What the Guilds Do.txt" you'll find the info
   there concise and easy to understand. sometimes it gets confusing to
   remember all the prices, the quests, and what to get where. If you
   read it and think it's worth your time, download it and place it in a
   folder for the game on your PC so you can access it when ever you
   need to. Again, I hope this helps some of the clan members.
   BloodGod


   8. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:31 pm
   Subject: Re: Keep your information current
   I thought the priority was supposed to be on getting our powers built
   up.. especially theivery. If that's the case, I can't afford to drop
   1000+ at pubs everyday to get the latest info. I'm still hovering
   around the theivery guild locations, trying to build up cash to get
   level 2. Let me know if I need to be doing something different, and
   I'll be more than happy to oblige. Should I keep going like I am, or
   do I need to pub hop?


   9. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:40 am
   Subject: Re: Keep your information current
   Dont worry so much on the information aspect of it, worry about
   getting powers together then once you have a decent power set then
   you can worry about the pubs. For now I will let you know where the
   locations of guilds are. At this stage of the game the more
   powerful you make yourself the more you can do for the clan.

   Tartufo

   10. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:34 am
   Subject: Re: The Best Map Of Ravenblack City
   This in a web site that has the best map of Ravenblack anywhere! You
   Can go here in IE and after the map comes up click on File in your
   IE, then choose Save As, place it where you want it on your PC. I
   would Have added it to the files here but if you do that the
   interactive stuff wont work correctly. For instance when you move
   your moude to a transit station it tells you the name of the station,
   or when you place the mouse on a pub, it gives you the name of the
   pub. You have to save it for yourself for that to work.
   I'd like feedback on what the members here think of this map. The
   web site address is: http://www.silveracorncircle.com/city-map.htm
   BloodGod

   11. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:06 am
   Subject: RE To Archangel
   Hiya Archangel,
   I have been trying to e-mail you. I tried to reply to an e-mail you
   sent me but it wont work. Nice mask or whatever!!!that e-mail showed
   a hotmail addy for you but sent through yahoo, interesting! At any
   rate, I couldn't reply to that e-mail. Then I tried to use the e-mail
   addy listed here in the data base for contacts. That bounced. So any
   way if you'd e-mail me and write out an addy in the text of that e-
   mail where I could e-mail you at I'd apreciate it. Thanks Guy. I'll
   catch ya later.
   BloodGod

   12. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:55 am
   Subject: Instant Messaging
   Hello All,

   I just got back from a small vacation so I apologize for not being
   as active as I normally am. I read over BloodGod's post about
   instant messaging and I think its a really good idea. We should
   keep to the standard of Yahoo Messenger Since the rest of the
   community uses that so lets go Yahoo and see how it works. If you
   need to get a hold of me you can do it through Clanofthearchangel on
   yahoo.

   Tartufo


   13. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:48 pm
   Subject: Re: Instant Messaging
   I'm glad that you think the idea has some merit Tartufo.
   If we add a colum in our members list for our Yahoo IM ID's I think
   it would help us all get in touch with each other faster and more
   efficiently.
   BloodGod

   14. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:24 pm
   Subject: Re: RE To Archangel
   My email is woghd911@...
   Try sending again, I think hotmail was having problems.
   All members of this clan are welcome to email me at any time.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   15. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:40 pm
   Subject: Easy road to SKILLS
   I have updated my "Easy Road to Skills" text in the files section. It
   would do you well to glance over it. (Especially the new people)
   Archangel
   Head of SoR


   16. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:10 pm
   Subject: RE: New Table Added To Data Base
   I entered a new Table to the Database. It's called Members Contact
   List. I have placed my info in it already. I hope that in the comming
   days that all out members add themselves and we get to comunicating
   better.
   BloodGod

   17. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:10 am
   Subject: ATTN: Attack Sphere
   I haven't seen many from the attack sphere posting recently so I'm
   asking that all in the attack sphere drop me a line using one of the
   contacts at the end of this post. Also, it would be a GREAT help if
   all of you filled out your contact data in the database, in fact I'm
   going to add a DB just for the members of the Attack Sphere.

   Talon
   Andros
   Snowfire


   18. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:47 pm
   Subject: Top position within the nightwatch
   I have secured a co-founder position within the nightwatch. It is a
   very powerful position where I will have access to the entire board,
   and day-to-day control over most of the Nightwatch's operations.

   The Nightwatch is not a clan, but a very powerful organization
   of "police". They do not answer to Capadocious or anyone else.
   Ravenblack has suggested that senior members of the Nightwatch will
   probably be given Mod-like powers sometime in the future.

   The Nightwatch will soon be giving invitations to all of the major
   clans to send an ambassador. I have seen to it that this clan is on
   that list.

   When we send an ambassador, be careful not to mention me. Send
   somebody else. We do not want it to be well known that Clan Archangel
   has a member who is second in command of the whole thing. In this
   way, not only will our clan have two voices instead of one, but I
   will subtlely be able to help our clan in ways we may not even be
   able to think of at the moment.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   19. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:33 pm
   Subject: Re: Top position within the nightwatch
   Archangel--

   Is this the same invitation that was on the VNN on the 29th? Also
   I would be more than happy to serve as the ambassador, Tartufo need
   only give his word. If I'm not suitable I would like to suggest
   either HewmanAteHer, since he is the head of intelligence, or
   bloodgod18152, Since he is very active. Because bloodgod18152 is not
   an officer he might be a better choice, thereby possibly creating a
   new ambassadorial position in the clan.

   20. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:05 am
   Subject: Re: Top position within the nightwatch

   I would strongly recommend Bloodgod for the position, if he wants it.
   Yes, the Nightwatch is being sanctioned by every major clan and
   Ravenblack as well. I was lucky and got in right at the ground floor.
   I feel that in the future this will be a GREAT advantage for us as a
   clan.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   21. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:38 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Top position within the nightwatch
   That sounds like great news... I'm glad to hear it! As far as the
   ambassador thing, yeah, I'd vote for bloodgod. Sounds like things
   are really looking up around here! Oh yeah, I'm just a couple of
   hundred bucks away from Thievery 2, if the guild will just stay put!
   Well, I'm gone.
   ~J~

   22. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:32 pm
   Subject: Post your contact info please

   Hello All,

   For those who have not yet posted their contact information please
   do so. It would make the clan run more smoothly and make for a
   better experience all together. Thanks in advance

   Tartufo


   23. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:29 pm
   Subject: Re: Top position within the nightwatch
   Well I recieved all the nightwatch invites and such and I do believe
   it would be beneficial to have an ambassador there. So whoever
   wants the position please come forward so we can vote.

   Tartufo


   24. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:51 am
   Subject: FINALLY!
   I got Thievery 2 and updated my info in the database. I think I'm
   gonna do like Archangel and hang around until I can get some more
   cash and/ or Shadows 2. Getting it wiped me out cash-wise, but,
   maybe now I have the means to earn more quickly...
   Well..
   Later, guys.
   8-X Jeighsonne 8-X

   25. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:06 pm
   Subject: Re: Top position within the nightwatch
   That's GREAT Archangel!!!!!! I'm tickled pink! Way to go guy!!!!!
   BloodGod

   26. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:24 pm
   Subject: Re: FINALLY!
   Jason,
   Good Job on Theivery-2!!! You'll find that you CAN get coins faster
   now. I think you'll like that. I have some coins i can pass out to
   help you get T-3 if you'd like. T-3 is 10,000 coins if i remember
   correctly without checking, I can give you 1/2 of that without
   hurting my Vamp much right now. If you'd like, post to me or give me
   a holler on Yahoo IM, bloodgod18152 is my ID on there.
   BloodGod

   27. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:46 pm
   Subject: RE: Problems Posting
   I have replied to several posts tonight and they aren't showing up!
   Is any one else having this trouble? If thios doesnt show up, I'll
   wait till tomarrow and try to post again.
   BloodGod


   28. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:12 pm
   Subject: Re: Some Shops and Guilds

   I replied to this once and i think it got lost. Thank you for your
   reply Talon. I'm sorry that i didnt post at all Sat. and it's this
   late Sun. before i posted. I would point out that it was a holiday
   weekend though. :-) I'll get back to "work" real soon.
   BloodGod



   29. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:09 pm
   Subject: Re: Top position within the nightwatch
   Thank-you for that kind of support Talon! Im not sure what all the
   job would entale and if anyone knows more about this could you please
   post here or e-mail me with the info?
   BloodGod

   30. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 2:08 am
   Subject: Re: Top position within the nightwatch
   Every major clan is sending an "Ambassador" who's job it will be to
   make law for Ravenblack city. All clans, regardless of rivalries have
   pledged to obey these laws (Prolly because RB hinted at Mod-ing some
   of the Nightwatch)

   Typical laws will be things like "No stealing or attacking in the
   Graveyard" That kind of stuff.

   As an ambassador you will be representing our clan in the discussions
   over these laws. I will also be doing that, and though there is no
   rule against it, as I'm not an ambassador, I think our clan benifits
   greatly if nobody knows of my connection, don't you agree?

   Anyway, the ambassador position is very important, as you can plainly
   see, and I for one will support you if you decide to be a candidate.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:23 pm

Clan Archangel Posts 125-157
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel Posts 125-157
Date: Jul 4, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: (30 Posts Available)


   1. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 8:17 am
   Subject: Re: FINALLY!

   Gee, thanks, BG! Tell you what, I may take you up on that offer, but
   it'll be once I get some more cash, OK? Yeah, it is 10000. I may
   not need the extra cash, though. We'll see. At any rate, the
   generosity is noted and appreciated. 8)
   ~J~

   2. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 1:58 pm
   Subject: Re: The reason messages aren't posting...

   That's the beauty of this whole thing. The very first document sent
   out to the Charter members specifically said that the law will apply
   to everyone equally, and the Nightwatch has the ability to arrest
   Capadocious himself in the unlikely event that he would break a law.
   The charter reflects this as well, pointing out that The Nightwatch
   is completely neutral in every regard, and answers to nobody. When
   (and if) Ravenblack ever gives the Nightwatch mod-like powers within
   the game, it will be even better.

   Cap made a mistake by giving up that little piece of power.

   Let's face it, we already live in a Capadocian controlled city. It's
   time we had some law that isn't made by a single dictator.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   3. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 3:06 pm
   Subject: Re: The reason messages aren't posting...

   Ok, so who is going to be our ambassador to the Nightwatch? It is
   important that we have a rep there especially if they are making
   laws for the city itself. If you want it BloodGod you got it
   otherwise I will do it either way we should be the ball rolling with
   this. I also need the inactive people here to make yourself known
   by adding your information, if you dont I will have to remove you
   from the group. If you are confused about our system or need help
   please just ask but since we are a young clan I need everyone
   active. You have a week to add your info everyone else will be
   deleted.

   Tartufo


   4. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 5:22 pm
   Subject: The Ambassador...

   First off, I think it ROCKS that we will have one of our own in such
   a place of authority(yes, YOU, Seargent of the NightWatch!), though I
   wouldn't ask you to ABUSE that authority(as I know you wouldn't), it
   just makes me proud... OK, I had to say that... 8) ...blatant ass-
   kissing complete. LMAO!
   Secondly, in all seriousness, I know that there ARE inactive members,
   but, can we take, say, 3-4 days to have a formal vote on our
   Ambassador? I personally think BloodGod is a good choice, but,
   should anyone disagree, they can nominate someone else, and we can
   all vote. IF there's time to do that.. just a thought.
   I guess that's all I have to say.
   Well.. I'm gone again!
   ~J~

   (BTW, I got 1000 today with T2, so, while I'm not saying I'll take
   you up on your offer just yet, BG, let me just say that IF I DO, I'll
   consider it a loan to be paid back... OK?)


   5. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 6:08 pm
   Subject: Re: Ambassador, Loans, and so on

   I see my posts came through and so have many others. I've read
   through them all and I'll try to cover everything in this one post.
   I will place my name in the ring to be our Ambassador. Wether this
   is voted on, or appointed isn't my call, but I see merit in both ways
   of going about it.
   I believe what Jason was getting at in one of his posts was that
   clans "alined" with Cap may tend to all vote the same way, thus
   giving them a "lock" on what laws come into being. This IS of course
   a real concern, but we still need people in there so we know whats
   happening and maybe be able to work with "non-alined" clans to
   thwart things that seem to be pointed to Cap's clan and clans alined
   with him.
   Should I be Ambassador to Nightwatch I believe that Archangel and I
   will be able to bring info to the clan and between our leader here
   and out members deciede how we'd like laws to go. Maybe amendments to
   them, maybe trying to just block a law, or to organize with outhe
   Ambassador's to vote them down. And of course Archangel's posission
   here should never be mentioned outside the clan. It is an advantage
   to have two people in Nightwatch.
   Jason, as far as I'm concerned I have the 5000, it isnt a problem.
   You can take it as a loan if you want to, but as I said before, it is
   not going to hurt my vamp at this point and it will help our clan to
   have our members up to T-3 as soon as possable. So I don't need the
   coin back.
   One last thing...... I hope our members are starting to dowload
   Yahoo Instant Messanger. It will help with things a lot. For instance
   some one that my have a tom of coins on them that got stranded too
   far from a bank! they could holler for help to a clan member. the
   member could then go there be given the coin and bank it. after the
   stranded Vamp gets action points back the coin can be returned.
   That's just one example. During an attack on an enemy to have 4 or 5
   Vamps in a clan talking together live as they make the attack is
   absolutely invaluable! Remember there is a Members Contact List made
   in the database to add your ID's on so you can comunacate live with
   your other clan members.

   PS: If I find I forgot something from other Posts I'll post again.
   BloodGod







   6. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 6:21 pm
   Subject: Re: The reason messages aren't posting...

   The only version of the Almanac I'm aware of Takes Excell to open.
   If you don't have Ezcell I can give you a way to get it. Download
   Kazaa Lite first. (You want the Lite version because it doesnt
   contain all the adds and spyware) Then go online there, and in the
   Search click on Software then type in Excell. I actually took the
   time to download Microsoft Office that has all the stuff in it, power
   point, excell, yadda, yadda, yadda. both Kazaa Lite, and anything you
   downloadf from that site will be free.
   BloodGod


   7. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 8:10 pm
   Subject: Capadocious Took a big Hit today

   The dynasty was rocked today by a defection of some major players,
   such as the Ferrymen, over to a new group called the Shadow Court.
   I've been sitting back all day watching the fun. Yes, this is how I
   like to spend Labor Day, LOL. His loss is our gain.

   On the ambassador topic, if nobody throws their hat into the ring, my
   opinion would be to appoint Bloodgod by default. We don't want to
   take forever to get this going.

   Long Live Clan of the Archangel!!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment
   8. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 8:22 pm
   Subject: Re: Capadocious Took a big Hit today

   I have today, posted that I will accept the posission. Sorry I was
   slow aboiut the posts. We all know the recent trouble about posting
   and it taking so long.

   A word of Cation, as far as what your seeing about "defections", well
   it would not be the 1st time that Cap has "led people astray" with
   his plans. This may be true, or a very clever rouse! Keep an eye on
   it, but dont besurprised to find out it's a way to get a break from
   clan wars, build up coin, build up Blood Pints, and go back to
   war!!!! It would NOT be the 1st time something like this went on!
   This may just be a varriation of things he's done before! He CAN be
   very diabolical in his plans!
   BloodGod

   9. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 8:29 pm
   Subject: Re: Robbing! :-)

   Hey All!

   It would seem to be a good evening to go out thieving! I nailed
   over 3200 coins in a short amount of time tonight! GO STEAL!!!!!!!!!
   HEHEHEHEEEE. Have a great time all!
   BloodGod

   10. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 1:26 am
   Subject: Dojo is gone


   Well, the Dojo disbanded today, and all members will be deleted
   within 24 hours. It's a done deal. The Capadocian Dynasty has taken a
   bigger hit than it seems. In fact, it appears to be falling.

   This is nothing but good news for us. We are now on a level playing
   field with each of the other clans. We have the numbers to rival some
   of the larger clans, and we have important contacts in important
   places. I am planning a huge recruiting drive, to take in all of the
   lost vampires who are clan-less right now.

   It will require that we finally surface and become known, so I can't
   do it without permission. Give me the ok, and I'll double the
   membership in three days. (But we need to act now!)

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   11. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 2:12 am
   Subject: Welcome former members of the Dojo

   Hello and Welcome New Members,

   I am glad that you decided to join our clan, we have a nice small
   community here and Im sure you will feel right at home. If you have
   any questions please feel free to ask me or any of my officers we
   are here for you. This is a little different than the Dojo since we
   do everything ourselves from Intellegence to Protection and we can
   always use a helping hand, if you are interested in helping one of
   our tasks than please visit the database section and contact the
   head of the task or "sphere" you are interested in and they will set
   you up right away.

   Tartufo
   Head of Clan

   12. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 2:27 am
   Subject: Re: Welcome former members of the Dojo

   I managed to get in another ad for our clan, but it looks as though
   they shut it down early, and didn't give the 24 hours as promised. We
   might have swung over a couple tho. I'll have someone in my sphere
   post to RBB. (I can't do it)
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   13. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 2:26 am
   Subject: hi

   hey everyone, it's great to be here. glad i could be a part of this.
   anyway, i'm niffler and i'm a count. i've got thievery 1 and i just
   wanted to say that i will go wherever i am most useful. i would be
   pleased helping out in any sphere, just let me know where you need
   me :)
   also, the list is beautifully organized and thourough (i was browsing
   around the files, databases, and the like). i am impressed. kudos!
   and thanks again for having me :)
   nice to meet you all.
   niffler


   14. From: "theblackalliance" <black_alliance@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 2:46 am
   Subject: Re: Welcome former members of the Dojo

   I got in an ad too, but I fear it was too late.
   The bastards backed out on their 24 hour promise.
   Archangel, what would happen if we all joined the nightwatch?
   Wouldn't that give us more control?
   tommy

   15. From: "irishalchlc" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 4:09 am
   Subject: Hello

   I can't believe how good it feels knowing that the Dynasty is a thing
   of the past. Anyways, my name is Kain and I was a student of the
   Dojo, but I never posted. I hope I can eventually be of some use
   here as I get stronger.

   ~Kain~

   16. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 5:20 am
   Subject: Re: Welcoming

   Hi Niffler and Kain,
   Glad to meet you! I hope you both get to feel at home here soon. And
   I hope you both keep posting on a regular basis. I'm sure if you want
   to that you'll both be able to help the clan and yourselves here.
   Once again be welcomed.
   BloodGod




   17. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 9:30 am
   Subject: Welcome all!

   Imagine my surprise when I woke his morning to see that 14 messages
   had been posted since I last checked... Imagine my further surprise
   when I saw that our membership had nearly doubled! THEN, to turn
   around and hear that the Dynasty is no more... It's almost too much
   to comprehend.
   By all means, let's DO come out and announce ourselves.
   All new members, welcome.
   Have a good day, all.
   ~J~



   18. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 11:52 am
   Subject: Re: Welcome former members of the Dojo

   Ahhhhhhhhhh this is sooooooo confusing. First Cap is bad then he's
   good then he's bad. What's the deal here? Do we like him or not?
   Who are our allies?

   Majorly Confused,
   somewhat ne to the Clan business,
   Yosef

   19. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 12:58 pm
   Subject: Re: Welcome former members of the Dojo

   Officially Cap is still bad and always been, he isnt as ruthless as
   he used to be. We here are pretty much neutral we are in no
   position to pick an official allignment. Just trying to build a
   community and work in unison, eventually we will pick a side but
   that is a while away


   20. From: "irishalchlc" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 2:36 pm
   Subject: Question

   This may be a dumb question, but I was just wondering what is safe to
   post on this board and what isn't. If this is a private board, does
   it matter what we post?

   ~Kain~


   21. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 2:50 pm
   Subject: Re: Question

   This is a private board open only to our clan. feel free to speak
   your mind.
   Archangel (Tired from heavy recruiting all last night)
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   P.S. I'm going Back to BED!


   22. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 3:05 pm
   Subject: (No subject)

   Are we allowed to add pics to the photos section or is that reserved
   for the people in leadership positions? I know that a bunch of us
   just joined and you guys probably haven't had time to do much, but
   wouldn't it be better (as mentioned by someone else) if the member
   list in the database had extra rows to show when the vampire's stats
   were last updated and maybe how many artifacts they possess?
   Ok...I'll shut up for now! :)

   ~Kain~
   Extremely Bored

   23. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 3:36 pm
   Subject: (No subject)

   Feel free to post pictures or post messages, we are closed to
   everyone but we are open to each other

   Tartufo

   24. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 6:17 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Welcome all!

   *waves to everyone* Hello I'm Minty. I am new to everything.
   I have been playing Vampire! for about 2 weeks. See I told you I
   was new to everything. Hmm....what else...uh....whoo hoo (?) *at a
   lost for words* *shrug* Oh well. O_o

   Fledgling Minty

   25. From: "miss_kat_hall" <miss_kat_hall@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 6:22 pm
   Subject: Re: Welcome former members of the Dojo

   Hello!

   Thanks for the welcome...let me introduce myself, vampyre kat. I am
   usually on the quiet side, but I will try to work on that and be more
   vocal, and lurk less :) Anyways, good to be here! Ready to serve
   the clan.

   kat

   26. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 7:43 pm
   Subject: To my brothers and sisters

   To the esteemed membership
   of Clan Archangel,
   My brothers and sisters.


   Sorry for ducking out on everyone this morning, I was too zonked out
   to be of any use.

   I first looked into this clan because the name of the clan was the
   same as my vampire. I couldn't resist the irony. I contacted Tartufo,
   and he seemed pretty intelligent and cool, so I joined.

   The clan was new back then, and there was only one other member
   besides Tartufo, but we all had spirit, and I knew we had all of the
   elements to make a great clan. I remember saying that we will survive
   to see the fall of the Dynasty. Wow.

   I'm still a bit tired from the work last night, but I wanted to take
   the opportunity to give some heartfelt recognition to two or three
   people. I want to recognize Our Leader Tartufo for this clan. His
   vision is what has brought us all together. He is a great vampire. I
   also want to recognize Bloodgod for all of his hard work. His info
   has helped many vampires in this clan already. He even lends money.
   He is a great vampire. Finally I want to recognize my people in
   recruitment, particularly Tommy, who stayed up all night posting to
   boards and sending out emails. Their efforts have nearly doubled the
   size of our clan in less than 24 hours! They are all great vampires.

   Finally I want to thank all of the new clan members, each of whom is
   a valuable asset, and have put their trust in us to train and protect
   them. We will not let you down. You are all great vampires. Welcome!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment



   27. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 10:14 pm
   Subject: Re: Welcome all!

   Glad to meet ya Minty!!!! *grin* I've been reading your posts on the
   RBB board. welcome aboard ours! I hope ya have a great time here,
   make friends, and think of us as family after a while.
   BloodGod

   28. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 10:16 pm
   Subject: Re: Welcome former members of the Dojo

   29. Please feel welcomed kat!! We are glad to have you!
   BloodGod


   30. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 10:23 pm
   Subject: Re: To my brothers and sisters

   All I have to say other then welcoming our new members here is that
   Archangel seemed to miss himself in the part about hard work and
   being a great vampire.
   BloodGod




Clan Archangel 158-199
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 158-199
Date: Jul 4, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 11:30 pm
   Subject: Our official allignment

   Ok everyone its about that time where we have decent numbers and
   some strong vampires so I think we should choose our official
   allignment. Do we want to be good, evil or remain neutral? I will
   put this up to a vote majority wins, in the event of a tie we will
   vote again. Let your voice be heard

   Tartufo
   Head of Clan

   2. From: clanofthearchangel@yahoogroups.com
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 11:31 pm
   Subject: New poll for clanofthearchangel

   Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
   clanofthearchangel group:

   What should our official allignment be?

   o Good
   o Evil
   o Neutral


   To vote, please visit the following web page:

   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clanofthearchangel/surveys?id=1026781

   Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
   not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
   web site listed above.

   Thanks!


   3. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 11:39 pm
   Subject: To all the new players

   Hello Again and Welcome to Clan of the Archangel,

   I am Tartufo, Head of the Clan, I extend my arm to thee in
   friendship and loyalty. We are glad that you all decided to join
   our ranks. So as new members there are only a couple of really
   quick things you need to do to get started.

   1) Go to the Database Section and Fillout the Members Database and
   the Contact Information so the Sphere Leaders can get a hold of you
   when you make your decision on what you want to do.

   2) Make a decision on what role in the clan you would like to play.
   The decision is Intellegence (gathering intel for the clan), Attack
   (attacking the enemies of our clan), and Recruitment (getting new
   members into the clan). If you are a powerful vamp you may request
   to join the special orders section but membership is highly
   selective.

   and that is all you have to do. Once that is completed the Sphere
   Leader will contact you and give you instructions on what to do next
   and you may start recieveing the many benefits of our clan. I hope
   you all find a home and hapiness amoung our ranks. Thank you and if
   you have any questions feel free to contact me personally. Thanks!!!

   Tartufo
   Head of Clan


   4. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 2:26 am
   Subject: Re: Our official allignment

   I say we keep growing, and sit back. We need not worry about
   alignment, but instead keep growing more powerful, and worry only
   about whatever is imortant to us, and us alone. Eventually, we will
   be big enough that someone will come to us. When that happens, we
   will be dealing from a position of power.

   As we grow, we will have more problems with things like spies. As
   long as we work with honor and integrity, fellowship and comraderie,
   the spy will have nothing to report except what a great clan we are.
   Witch-hunts only do harm, so lets do our damage by causing the spy to
   report the worse news possible, that we are building the greatest
   clan in Ravenblack history.

   We have come a very long way. We must conduct ourselves with honor
   and strength. In this way we will become the greatest clan ever
   known. We shall not make allies easily, but when we give our word, it
   is invincible. With that, our clan will be invincible.

   Archangel
   head of Sphere of Recruitment


   5. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 2:39 am
   Subject: Re: Our official allignment

   Nicely said, Archangel. I couldn't agree more. It would be nice to
   get our name out there and get new recruits, but we need to be
   careful not to make enemies this early. Our time will come and as
   long as we prepare now, we could be a force to be reckoned with.

   ~Kain~


   6. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 3:26 am
   Subject: Attack Sphere & general greetings

   To all our new members,

   I wish to extend my hand in greeting along with the other
   officers and noteworthy contributers to this clan. I am the leader of
   the attack sphere. If you have joined my sphere the please, fill out
   the new database for attack Sphere members. For now leave the rank
   field blank. As I get to know each of you I will assign, promote, and
   demote rank as I see fit. As for training be quick to recieve
   thievery 3, shadows 3, and celerity level 3 in that order. If you
   need any help you can contact Archangel, Tartufo, or even myself, and
   we will do all within our power to help. I would also like to extend
   my hand in congratulation to BloodGod for his appointment to
   Ambassador. May his awesome service be continued, rewarded, and more
   importantly imitated.

   Talon Head
   Andros of
   Snowfire Attack Sphere

   7. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 3:37 am
   Subject: Re: Our official allignment

   Cudos and well said Archalgel! this IS NOT a time to do anything
   other than build our clan, make our members strong, and be true to
   each other. thats MHO.
   BloodGod


   8. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 3:49 am
   Subject: Re: Attack Sphere & general greetings

   I thank you for your kind words Talon. I am here to serve our clan
   and make us stronger in any way I can. As I do, I make myself
   stronger too!
   BloodGod


   9. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 9:31 am
   Subject: Allignment... Congrats.. Sphere

   If I had to vote, I'd say neutral, for the time being.

   Congrats on the Ambassador position, BG... You deserve it.

   Too, I formally joined the Attack sphere, I wasn't too sure about
   Intell to start with, and it would be AWHILE before I'd be able to be
   of any real use in intelligence(i.e.,be able to do what BloodGod
   does!), but, at least I've got enough BP right now to be of some sort
   of use in Attack. I hope this is ok... I've been trying to decide how
   I could be of the most use to the Clan since I joined, and, for the
   time being, I think this is about it. I hope that's all right.
   ~J~


   10. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 10:31 am
   Subject: Donating to RavenBlack

   I could have sworn that I saw a snailmail address at one time or
   another that you could use to donate. I don't do credit cards, and I
   DEFINITELY don't do PayPal. Is there any way around this?
   ~J~


   11. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 10:35 am
   Subject: (No subject)

   Hope you don't mind, i added a file to the files section.
   Anyway, I really liek the discussion on this list. I can hoenstly say
   that the daily digest for this list is the only one i actually read
   throuroughly from all my groups...
   I'm really honored to be here and I know this group will be taken in
   great directions!
   niffler


   12. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 1:08 pm
   Subject: POST YOUR INFO IN THE DATABASE!!

   TO ALL MEMBERS:

   Post your info into the database! There are 29 members in the yahoo
   group:

   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clanofthearchangel

   But only 16 in the Database!
   It is nearly impossible for us to coordinate our efforts if we don't
   know who you are. I cannot assign tasks to members of the recruitment
   sphere if I am unaware of you existance.

   If you are reading this, and you have not entered your info into the
   database, stop whatever you are doing and enter it now. It is
   critical.

   If you have questions, or don't know how to do it, let us know this
   so that we can help you.

   Long Live The Clan!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment



   13. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 4:28 pm
   Subject: Re: POST YOUR INFO IN THE DATABASE!!

   This is VERY IMPORTANT to all the Sphere Heads. As for the attack
   sphere I need you to post your info in the Data base for Attack
   Sphere members.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere


   14. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 6:35 pm
   Subject: Re: Donating to RavenBlack

   I have seen that somewhere also but right now i couldnt say where.
   What i can give you is Ravenblack's e-mail addy and you can ask him
   in an e-mail when to send a check in the snail mail. here's the addy:
   raven@...
   hope that helps J
   BloodGod

   15. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 6:36 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Welcome all!

   *blinks* My posts? Oh oh the few random ones that really have
   nothing to do with
   anything. *cough* Yeah....hmmmm....er....thankie for the welcome and
   I have no doubt
   that I will be able to think of you all as family in time. *randomly
   searches the web for
   something vaguely interesting* *briefly thinks about checking out
   http://mostannoyingwebpage.com to pass the time* Nah.... Oh btw...
   If any of you are
   curious about this page... DON'T GO! I swear to you that you will
   regret it. Really you
   will...so just ignore it. Trust me on this. Lol.

   Fledgling Minty
   ~extremely bored/annoyed that school has started up again~



   16. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 6:44 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Donating to RavenBlack


   Include your vamp name, email address, and the powers you want.
   Second-sight will be
   given when you send the money, so you don't have to ask for it. Hope
   that helps. The
   FAQ explains everything.

   Fledgling Minty

   17. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 6:44 pm
   Subject: Re: Donating to RavenBlack

   Well, actually, Talon got the info for me... I'll post it here,
   should anyone else need to know how to donate if they fon't have a
   credit card...
   http://quiz.ravenblack.net/faq.pl?id=22
   I hope it helps someone, and thank both of you for the assistance!
   ~J~

   18. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 7:25 pm
   Subject: (No subject)

   Not that anybody cares, but I just finished getting suction, shadows,
   and thievery and can finally start getting some real powers. I'm
   donating (by money order) to get second sight, surprise, celerity
   (1), and stamina (1), so I guess I might as well start on locate.

   ~Kain~
   <pissed off at teachers>

   PS - Sorry for the this useless update, but I'm just sitting around
   waiting for my next class.





   19. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 7:37 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] (unknown)

   Congratulations. That's more then I have. Let's see I have *counts*
   nothing! Lol.
   Yeah anyway good job.

   Flegdling Minty
   ~bored/understanding of how Kain feels about teachers~

   20. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 7:47 pm
   Subject: (No subject)

   Congradulations on your power increase, enjoy them and may they be
   of service in time of need.

   Tartufo

   21. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 7:50 pm
   Subject: Hey Minty!

   Have you noticed that there are what, 29 members in here? And its
   always the same few people doing all the posting. We must be
   scary! :)

   ~Kain~
   *looks around and feels lonely*

   22. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 8:16 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] (unknown)

   You darn right, we care! Sounds like you're moving right along!
   You're doing great, and of course we care, and if it's any help...
   Dr. MLK said, "School lasts for 13 years because that's how long it
   takes to break a child's spirit."
   (Though I know you've been at it more than 13 years, and you're no
   child! LOL)
   I've always loved that quote...
   ~J~


   23. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 8:34 pm
   Subject: Join Recruitment!

   Are you the kind of person who is "a lover not a fighter"?
   Would you be bored with things like research and information?
   Are you a charasmatic person who is easy to talk to?
   Do you love to post to RBB?

   If you answered Yes to at least two of these questions, then the
   sphere of recruitment may be for you. We don't spill blood, and we
   don't like to have our blood spilled either. The idea of researching
   guild locations simply sounds so boring to me that I would hang
   myself the third time the Bartender said "That's a lovely cape you
   have".

   Working in the Sphere of Recruitment is just like playing your
   vampire normally. As you walk the city doing your thing, you also
   talk to people. It is surprizing how responsive people are when you
   talk to them. Sometimes vamps even throw you coin. You post to boards
   to. Not just RBB, but many other boards. It's great fun!

   Join the Sphere of Recruitment and I will show you which boards to
   post to, how to maximize the vampires you speak with while playing.
   How to take advantage of a political shake-up, everything.

   The larger this clan gets, the more recruiters I need.
   Thanx!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   24. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 8:40 pm
   Subject: Re: Hey Minty!

   Hiya there, Kain, ol buddy! You know, if you get realllly bored and
   lonely, just a thought, you COULD go update your info in the Attack
   Sphere Database... just a thought. (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink
   wink, saynomore, eh?) LOL
   Don't feel lonely... We're still all here!

   25. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 8:41 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Hey Minty!

   Lol...I noticed that too. It makes it really hard to lurk. *shakes
   head* I doubt all this
   people are shy....*questioning look* are you? Either we are
   scary...or its a
   conspirancy...lol...Of course I am hyper and I feel like I talk to
   myself and be alright with
   it ^_^. I know...we can talk for the people! We can read their minds
   and they can send us
   telepathic thoughts...Oh yeah good idea...*pats self on
   back*...wait...can YOU read
   people's mind? I know I can't, I don't have that type of power....
   *hangs head, looks
   dejected* that would be such a cool power! Lol..Oh well maybe they
   need warming
   up...Um...let's see.... How many people are going to watch
   Underworld? *raises hand*
   *looks around and notices that no one is responding and is just
   staring blankly at me*
   *cough* I mean...uh....LOOK! *points and tried to runaway...and
   fails* ~_^

   Fledgling Minty,
   *Who has not doubt scared everyone with my hyperness*


   26. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 8:46 pm
   Subject: @ All new Attack Sphere members...

   Guys, we need to get info into the Attack Sphere section in the
   Database... Myself and Talon are the only two that have their info
   posted right now.. It's just kindof a quick reference, so that should
   Talon need you, it'll be easier to decide where best to use your
   talents. Glad to see more people getting their member info and
   contact info posted, though.. Good job!
   ~J~


   27. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 8:51 pm
   Subject: Re: Hey Minty!

   Hyperness has no effect on me, buddy... I share a house with a 12
   year old boy with ADHD... You're a mute compared to him... LMAO!!!
   You are a little more funny than him, though... he's got his sense of
   humor, as well, but, his IQ makes alot of it go "zzzzip!", right over
   my head. Ah well, kids... what're you gonna do, eh?... LOL
   ~J~

   28. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 8:51 pm
   Subject: Chat

   seeing as there is a couple people posting tonight I thought it might
   be interesting to check out the chat option on this website. I'll be
   logged into it for the next couple of hours so stop in for a minute
   or 2 and say hi to me.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere


   29. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 9:07 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Hey Minty!
   Lol...That's great. I have a 13 year old brother....but I really do
   believe him to be an alien.
   There is no way we are related. I mean...I'm me, and he well
   he's...he's something. What
   makes it worse is that him and his 2 friends *twitch* are always
   over. *twitch twitch*
   Those little punks...They stole my GameCube and my PS2, not to
   mention all the games,
   and haven't returned them yet. I say stole b/c I wasn't home when
   they took them. They
   will rue the day that they touched my game consoles. *plots
   revenges* A little more
   funny? Wow, that's a little more then what I expected. Lol...I have
   a warped sense of
   humor....I'm the one that everyone backs away from with a look that
   says "okay...that's
   it...no more sugar...someone get a tranquilizer." ^_^ What to do
   with kids...um....torture
   and scare the crap out of them....er....I mean....give them tender
   love and care *chokes on
   lie* Lol.
   Fledgling Minty

   30. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 12:53 am
   Subject: Chatting

   As for the chat room....we may be on the small side now, but as we
   get bigger maybe we could set up a good time range for a bunch of us
   to go into the chat room. Anyways, does anybody have some good
   vampire pics? I got some, but I don't want to crowd up the pic
   section with just my pics. Sorry for not filling out the Attack
   Sphere section on the database. It wasn't on there the last time I
   checked. And for my 1 millionth question *and many more to come*, if
   we see some good ideas on other yahoo groups for the game such as RBB
   or FTA, etc., could we add it to our files section? Or is that kind
   of stealing something that doesn't belong to us? LOL....I hope I'm
   making SOME sense out of all this.

   ~Kain~
   <uhhh....i'm confused....where's my medication again?>

   31. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 1:29 am
   Subject: Chat room

   Go to:

   irc.cotse.com

   And go to the channel #kickban

   That's where I hang out. I'm there 24/7. I get an audio alarm anytime
   someone enters the room, so when you show up, give me a minute or two
   to respond. Thanx!

   You guys are great!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   32. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 1:35 am
   Subject: Opinions?

   It's me....AGAIN, the post fiend. I have been looking through all
   the files, the database, etc. and I was wondering if anybody had any
   good ideas for new spheres in the future (the FAR future) such as a
   sphere of espionage or thieving. (just examples) What thoughts does
   our leader, Tartufo, have on this? Most likely he has this all
   planned out and I'm looking like the kid who rides the short
   bus. :) Don't worry.....I'm done posting for the night. *evil grin*
   Or I may post messages till I'm blue in the face. But that would be
   cool, b/c then I'd have the whole smurf look going
   on.....whoa.....time for my medication again. Damn!

   ~Kain~
   Loyal and Humble Servant of The Clan......
   <Random Thought: I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
   wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all
   day. -Frank Sinatra.>


   33. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 4:02 am
   Subject: Re: Opinions?

   Actually that was Dean Martin, and yes, we have plans, but we need
   the numbers to carry them out, give us time. With honesty and
   integrity we will acheive our goals.

   34. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 4:04 am
   Subject: Re: Opinions?

   Actually that was Dean Martin, and yes, we have plans, but we need
   the numbers to carry them out, give us time. With honesty and
   integrity we will acheive our goals.

   35. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 9:44 am
   Subject: Promotion

   Let it be known to all that Jeighsonne has been promoted to Captain
   within the Attack Sphere. Within a day or 2 I will post the ranking
   system in the files section. Thank You

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere



   36. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 11:51 am
   Subject: Database

   I have added my info the the database like 50 times and it won't
   stick.
   I'm not sure what's up, but I've filled it out countless times, for
   real,
   and everytime i go back tot he database and my name isn't on it. I
   got on the
   Contact List, but on the Members one, it's not working...
   Niffler

   37. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 1:11 pm
   Subject: Re: Database

   Post the info, I'll see if I can't make it work.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   38. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 1:16 pm
   Subject: All kinds of stuff

   Ok well for Niffler if you are having problems with the database
   just email me your stats and I will post it up for you.

   For the future Spheres, Id like to have a Thievery Sphere to help
   with funding. I really dont know what else we would really need
   aside from that.

   As for everyone else you must post your info to the database and
   pledge a sphere we really need to know who is in it an who isnt so
   we can get organized. This is a special notice so I know many of
   you will get this message. So I am making this an official notice
   post to the database or I will have to start deleting people.
   Please make it easy on you and me and lets do this right.

   Tartufo

   39. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 2:52 pm
   Subject: Re: All kinds of stuff

   I would like to suggest a Training Sphere.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   40. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 7:09 pm
   Subject: Re: All kinds of stuff

   I think it would be a good idea to have both of those spheres within
   the current ones. IE the training sphere within recruitment, and the
   thievery sphere within Attack.
   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:23 pm

Clan Archangel 200-247
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 200-247
Date: Jul 4, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "Leaena" <teotl_lalima@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 8:13 pm
   Subject: Out of the Shadows...

   Hi, I'm a newbie, sort of. Anyway, Minty, my friend, keeps telling
   me to post here, and so I finally have. I'm just saying hi... So
   yeah.

   Lindsey "Leaena"

   2. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 10:20 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Out of the Shadows...

   LOL! You're friend? Don't you mean your adorable younger sis *blinks
   innocently*seeing
   as you are the old hag...LMAO. J/K How was People and Politics? BTW
   can I get a ride
   from you tomorrow since we both have early dismissal?
   Hmm....something else...but I
   can't remember. If you didn't know Molly emailed people through the
   pride project
   group, but you probably already do. I will see you tomorrow. Ja ne
   Ate.

   Fledgling Minty (don't you just love it Leaena? It has a certain
   ring of truth to it, you
   being the corruptor and everything...Lol..)
   ~sired by Leaena~


   3. From: "Asialynn" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 4, 2003 10:24 pm
   Subject: Re: Out of the Shadows...

   BTW Linds, why do we need Jelly Beans for Physics? And yes I know...I
   am going to get my ass whooped for the previous post. So bring it on!
   *searches for a good hiding place*

   Minty

   4. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 12:32 am
   Subject: Re: Out of the Shadows...

   I just had the most wonderful conversation with you on irc.cotse.com
   #kickban, yer pretty cool minty.
   Archangel


   5. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 12:44 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Out of the Shadows...

   LMAO....that's a first.... but thankie *puts hand on ArchAngel's
   forehead*
   are you sure you're not sick? Lol....*randomly checks out sites
   given by archangel
   ...comes across http://the.feds.are.lookingat.us* I'm off to check
   that out...
   You're pretty cool yourself ^_^

   Fledgling Minty

   6. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 1:07 am
   Subject: Re: Out of the Shadows

   No prob Minty,
   I'm here to serve, thanx for stopping by the chat-site. Now you know
   a lot about me, like what kind of vodka I drink, lol!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   7. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 1:25 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Out of the Shadows...

   Lol...not only that but you listen to the Doors too. At the same
   time...
   as I said great combo...*snicker*...BTW How do you do the angel pic
   as the scroll
   button and the link (on http://the.feds.are.lookingat.us ? Well the
   link I can
   figure out ..but I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out
   the picture part.
   Well not me...my friend is figuring it out for me...That's
   Leaena...what I don't know
   she teaches me! *whispers:maybe I won't get my ass whooped* Lol.

   Flegling Minty


   8. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 4:42 am
   Subject: Re: Out of the Shadows...

   That's my Mr. Mojo Rising script. I designed it to break on through
   to the other side. Hmmmmm. People are strange.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   9. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 8:40 am
   Subject: Thanks, Talon..


   I apologize for not being here much yesterday... our modem lost a
   driver, and we kinda had a hard time getting things back right.
   Thank you for the promotion!
   ~J~

   10. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 10:51 am
   Subject: Re: Out of the Shadows...

   Welcome to the Group Lindsey I hope you find success among our
   ranks. If you have any questions please let me know how I can be of
   assistance.

   Tartufo

   11. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 8:39 pm
   Subject: Locate

   I'm currently in the middle of a locate quest and I was just
   wondering if anybody knew for sure if it was ok to use the transits
   to get there quicker. I know that you can't use them on the celerity
   or the stamina quests, but what about locate? Any info would be
   greatly appreciated.

   ~Kain~
   <transits = good, walking = bad>

   12. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 5, 2003 9:02 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Locate

   "<transits = good, walking = bad>" Lol...my thoughs exactly

   Flegdling Minty

   PS I don't know for sure if you can use transits...so lets just go
   with no.

     >_< Who came up with that rule?! *sniffle* I'm lazy...walking's
     not

   good for me....lol


   13. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 2:32 am
   Subject: We are a real Clan

   It has been a very long time.

   This clan was scratched out of nothing....NOTHING!!

   Yet we now have the membership and the power to make things happen.
   we have thieves to finance us. We have warriars to protect us. We
   have recruiters to make us grow. And we grow stronger every day. We
   have seen the fall of the Dynasty. We have members in very important
   positions. We are slowly becoming powerful.

   I want to welcome each and every one of the newcomers. Each of you is
   important, and there will come a day when each of you will be relied
   on for a singular task, one which will determine the future of this
   clan. So train your hardest, work your best, do what you can for your
   family. We are your family...

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   14. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 2:47 am
   Subject: (No subject)

   Hi Kain,
   I'm sorry I havent been around for a couple days. IF no one else
   cares I asure you that I do! Great job on what you've done and
   continue working guy! I am at this time putting together a file that
   will step by step, tell Vamps what to do to be stronger. I'm sorry
   that I haven't completed it yet. Keep posting Kain, a lesson at this
   time is this: Comunacation is EXTREAMLY IMPORTANT!
   BloodGod


   15. From: "James" <james_folsom2001@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 3:29 am
   Subject: RE: Locate

   yes you can use the transit on the locate Quest i know this for
   sure.if you have any questions about this let me know my yahoo id is
   james_folsom2001


   16. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 6:42 am
   Subject: Re: Announcement

   Hello fellow clan members! 1st off I'd like to say how pleased I
   am to see the board so busy!!!!!! As I have said time and again
   information is the key to all knowledge and power!

   To all our new memebrs once again congraulations for choosing this
   clan, and please think of this as your family in the game!

   I see questions being asked and answered here now and it makes my
   heart swell in pride of each of you! This IS how a family responds to
   needs of the others!

   I must apoligise that I was missing for a couple days. (BloodGod
   hangs his head in shame) In RL things came up that made this
   unavoidable and I came back as soon as I could.

   The true reason for this post is this: BloodGod is now the Head of
   the Sphere of Intelligince. He is also the Amabassador for this clan
   to The Nightwatch.

   I thought of a lot of "rosey" things to say about this. The fact is
   I threw them all out! There is nothing "rosey" about my job. I have
   the responcability of bringing accurate and timely information to
   this clan. I cannot do this by myself! I need our clans help! I need
   people in the clan that understand that information that they may
   take for granted is ACTUALLY power if used correctly! We, as a clan
   NEED that power! As I Take on this job, and aknowlegde it and it's
   responcibilities this is also me asking people in the clan to join
   the Intelligence Sphere.

   I have seen that people have mentioned other spheres..... thats great
   that your thinking!!!!!! I LOVE it! shows that we have Vamp's with
   minds! But Tartufo, thievies should belong to me! There is a good
   reason for this and I would go into this deeper in e-mails with you
   if you'd like.

   I am presently working on a Word Doc. that I will sent to Tartufo 1st
   before posting when i have finished with it. With our clan leaders ok
   it will be posted to our files section. This will be REQUIRED reading
   for ALL Intelligence members Period! Actually everyone in the clan
   should read it.

   I am, and will continue to be, a faithful member of our clan,

   BloodGod
   Head of Intelligence Sphere,
   Amabssador to Nightwatch

   17. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 12:52 pm
   Subject: Re: Locate

   Thanks for the info buddy. I'm glad my lazy ass can catch a ride.
   LOL.

   ~Kain~

   18. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 12:57 pm
   Subject: Officers please check in

   Would BloodGod and Archangel please contact me when you get a chance
   its nothing bad I just need to talk to you guys for a sec. Thanks.

   Tartufo

   19. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 1:03 pm
   Subject: Re: Announcement

   Congrats on your positions of Head of Intelligence and Ambassador to
   the Nightwatch! It makes me feel good to know that we have several
   people in high places. You guys definitely have my respect for doing
   all the work that you do.

   ~Kain~
   *bows in respect*
   <good to have you back>


   20. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 2:20 pm
   Subject: Re: Officers please check in

   I don't have YIM or AIM or any of those things, I can't get them to
   work on my computer. I do check my email about 20 times a day.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   21. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 2:23 pm
   Subject: Attention: Recruiters

   I need each member of the Sphere of Recruitment to email me your
   locations in the game, please.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   22. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 5:12 pm
   Subject: Hey!

   Hey Archangel! Are you at Thieves Guild 1? If so, I'm southeast of
   you right now. I'm in the middle of a locate quest and wanted to
   say "hi", but I'm out of AP's. Anyways, that's all I had to say.

   ~Kain~

   23. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 5:40 pm
   Subject: Re: Hey!

   Yeah, that's me, you'll usually find me sitting on the bank due east
   of the guild. I like saving up a boatload of AP then I go ravaging
   through the guild area robbing all the newbies. I always leave enough
   ap to make it back to the bank and deposit. It's a cash cow.

   Archangel
   SOR

   24. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 6:00 pm
   Subject: (No subject)

   That's kind of mean taking advantage of newbies, but I have to agree
   that is a very smart idea. They gotta learn sometime, right? I may
   have to try that sometime. LOL.

   25. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 6:46 pm
   Subject: Message

   When I rob someone REALLY GOOD, I leave this message.
   "If you would have been a member of Clan Archangel, this horrible
   tragedy would not have happened to you."

   Archangel
   SoR


   26. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 6:58 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Message

   Ooooh, that's excellent... LOL

   27. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 7:20 pm
   Subject: AL-RIGHT!

   I finally got T3!!! Thanks for your help, BG... I couldn't have done
   it without you! ;)
   I updated my info in the member section, and, would like to remind
   other members to be sure you update your info as you gain new powers,
   OR, if you're in the Attack Sphere, as you purchase more items...
   Now I've gotta go back and get Shadows 2, which I couldn't afford
   when I got T2, but first, I'm gonna splurge a little and go get some
   more attack items... I don't think one HW is gonna do me much good if
   proverbial "caca" should hit the fan... LOL
   Catch you guys on the flipside!
   ~Jeighsonne~
   PS
   What I was saying earlier was in response to the post on what
   Archangel says when nails someone really good... about that it
   wouldn't have happened had they been a member.. that's just so...
   BRILLIANT! LMAO! THAT'S what you call "aggresive recruiting"!


   28. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 7:35 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] AL-RIGHT!

   Congrats...Um...I would say more but that's all that comes to mind.
   *thinks of what else to say* nope nothing...Er...Whoo Hoo. O_o

   Fledgling Minty
   ~no powers; no anything; feeling incredibly lazy and bored~

   29. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 8:34 pm
   Subject: Attack Sphere

   To all members in the attack sphere,

   I am very disapointed with the entire sphere. With the exception
   of Jeighsonne and Kain nobody else has posted in the attack sphere
   DB. As of the moment, I can only acknowledge only 3 members of the
   attack sphere. Until you complete filling out the DB you are not in
   the attack sphere. If you have any questions I would be more than
   happy to help, but I can't stress enough how we need everyone
   involved as often as they can as to improve upon a quick reaction
   time.
   On a better note I have promoted Kain to the Rank of PE First
   Class, under the direct command of Captain Jeighsonne.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere

   30. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 9:57 pm
   Subject: Ranking System and suggestions Attack Sphere

   The Ranking System I am initiating is as follows from lowest
   rank to highest. Petty-Officer 3rd class, Petty-Officer 2nd Class,
   Petty-Officer 1st class, Captain, Admiral, and Head of the attack
   sphere. At a later date, if I find need, as well as if I find one who
   is exemplary in their contributions to the clan, I will fill the
   position of the Right Hand of the Attack Sphere. This person will act
   as my second in command.
   My general goal at this time is to get multiple captains into
   ravenblack city with teams of 2-3 under their command. Each team will
   learn to work together while staying in a general proximity of one
   another. eventually these teams will grow and be used as escorts,
   attack forces, and anything else that could be useful and beneficial
   to the clan. Since all in the attack sphere should have a say in how
   we operate, I would like to hear opinions on anything and everything.
   Including...
   What requirements should be fulfilled to reach each rank?
   I appreciate any and all opinions.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere

   31. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 6, 2003 10:33 pm
   Subject: Re: AL-RIGHT!

   I'm glad to hear that you got your new power! You'll find it much
   easier to get coins now and you need coins for almost everything in
   this Game! When buying things like scrolls or holy water try hard to
   find the dicount shops! it saves tons of coins. here are 2 links for
   everyone to add to there favorites so that they can check on where
   shops and guilds are.

   http://ravenblack.suddenlaunch2.com

   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Freedom_trade_alliance/

   These links will help you find locations. If other people have good
   sites that keep accurate and timely info on where shops and guilds
   have moved to, please post the links.

   BloodGod
   SoI/Ambassador

   32. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 7, 2003 12:28 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Ranking System and suggestions
   Attack Sphere

   *smiles* Petty-Officer huh? *cheers about status* LMAO...sorry...I'm
   a Milatary brat and
   am having too much fun now that I have a rank...hehehe...Okay now
   that is out of my
   system. The ranking sounds great. This is just my opinion but I
   think to reach each new
   rank that people need to have a certain amount of powers and BP's.
   For example: Petty-
   Officer 3rd=3 or less powers (give or take); Petty-Officer 2nd
   class=4-6 powers, <insert
   #BP's here> ; Petty-Officer 1st class=7-9 powers <insert #BP's
   here>...etc etc.
   I count 17 powers, this is how I counted the powers. 1
   suction+1surpise+3 levels of
   stamina+3 levels of locate+3 levels of thievery+3 levels of
   celerity+3 levels of
   shadows=17 (if you include second-sight this would equal 18.) Anyway
   I might be weird
   for counting the powers this way but that's how I see it *shrug*.
   Also if a person wants to
   get promoted to a new rank, maybe you could have them do a quest or
   something that
   you create to test them, to see if they deserve the rank. That's
   just my opinion and now
   that I look at it, I'm not even sure if this makes sense. Oh if it
   doesn't, just tell me and I
   will try to explain better. Er and maybe, just maybe, mind you,
   there should be a meeting
   or a post (or something) where all attack sphere members talk to
   each other and see if
   they get along, follow orders, or are loners...or something. At the
   beginning of this post I
   knew what I was talking about...now I'm just a bit confused ?_? .
   *sigh* I blame it on
   hunger. I have said my piece and now I am going to get something to
   eat. *thinks to self*
   I can't believe it...I'm usually the quiet one...*shakes head*
   A slightly shocked and confused Fledgling Minty
   ~not to mention hungry too ^_^~

   33. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 7, 2003 1:23 am
   Subject: Reply

   Archangel - LoL I love the message you leave when you get vamps for
   alot of coins that is truely priceless.

   Jeighsonne - Great job with the power increase its a great power
   have fun with it. Also congradulations with your new rank.

   Talon - I think a good way to do ranks is something like this.

   Shadows (1) Thievery (1) - 3rd Class
   Shadows (2) Thievery (2) - 2nd Class
   Shadows (3) Thievery (3) - 1st Class
   Shadows (3) Thievery (3) Suction Stamina (1) - Captain
   Shadows (3) Thievery (3) Suction Stamina (3) Celerity (1) - Admiral

   Maybe Adjust that some it may work out nicely. I dont know just a
   thought.

   Tartufo



   34. From: "TFireRock" <tristianfirerock@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 7, 2003 9:26 am
   Subject: Re: Ranking System and suggestions Attack Sphere

   Your Ranking system is very interesting I am wondering since I know
   Navy boy where you got the ranks from why did you skip some of the
   lower ranks right over? Can we at least have one Chief Rank in
   there? (just my opinion) Other than that I think its pretty cool.
   Oh yeah and I just started up a new vampire and wanted to include
   him in the attack sphere his name is RaistlinMajere.

   Tristian Xavier FireRock

   35. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 7, 2003 11:58 pm
   Subject: ...Sorry ^^;;

   Okay normally I wouldn't do this, but my blog is down and I want to
   have a record so that I will be able to post this to my blog
   therefore posting it to my site. So for a short while...(depending),
   this will be a temporary blog for rants/posts and stuff. Sorry if
   this bothers anyone. I am very sorry (I would do this in notepad or
   word if I didn't have a bad experience doing that...everything got
   deleted *grimace*), so go ahead and ignore this post if you want.
   Again I am really really really sorry. ^^;;

   Fledgling Minty

   <p class="head">Beyblade</p>
   I am such a freaking loser! This is what happens when you decide to
   hang out with your 13 year old brother and play with his toys. More
   specificallly his beyblades. Alright let me explain what beyblades
   are. Beyblades are tops, you know what tops are right? The weird
   shape thingy that you spin, and it spins for awhile. Except beyblades
   are launched with some device. Let's do some beyblade history, shall
   we? Beyblade is a anime show from Japan that came here to the United
   States much like many other animes that young boys go ga-ga over (Ex:
   Pokemon *do you all remember pokemon?* Yu Gi Oh *yes that's right,
   you know what I am talking about, the card game became very
   popular...oh and the ever popular Dragon Ball Z *though I am a fan
   myself, I never believed myself to be a super saiyan like my brother
   and his friends did.* etc. etc.). Though Beyblade is not one of the
   bigger animes, it was still pretty big that Hasbro(tm) decided to
   make a toy out of it (Along with several other toys: Sailor Moon *the
   best; glares at anyone daring to make fun* Yu Gi Oh *oh more of the
   card game that doesn't make sense* Pokemon *I'll pikachu your ass*
   and yes the ever classic POWER RANGERS *"We are power rangers but we
   really can't fight and must prolong each battle to show off our neat
   spandex!"*). Since my brother and me wake up at the same time, but my
   brother always get the TV first, I have to watch what he wants to
   watch until I have to catch the bus (Yes I know I am 17 and I am
   taking the bus to school, so what? I'll get my license.....evenutally
   *mutinous look*). Because of this I am now addicted to
   BeyBlade...*sigh* that's not the worst of it. So let's actually get
   to the point. <p>I made the mistake to walk in my brother's room and
   ask him what he was doing. He had eight (that's right 8) beyblade
   toys AND the actually stadium setup. He asked me to play one game,
   and so I did. But no it didn't stop there...We battled for a half
   hour. A FUCKING 1/2 hour!. At my insistence. *hangs head in shame* I
   am no doubt the hugest loser in the world. LMAO...I watch Beyblade
   b/c I am too lazy to go anywhere else AND I am now addicted to
   playing Beyblade. It's official I am a big LOSER! OMG....that is so
   sad. What's worse that being an addict of Beyblade? Being addicted to
   the afore mentioned crap. LOL...you heard me right I was addicted to
   all that crap because of my younger brother...I know shit that I
   shouldn't even know...Lol...*runs off to continue playing Beyblade
   with baby brother*






   36. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 1:37 am
   Subject: (No subject)

   Wow! I don't even know what to say! I've had the most frustrating
   time trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with my computer.
   The college campus that I live on right now decided that it would be
   best for everyone to register their computers. After doing so, I was
   blocked from the internet, right in the middle of my locate quest.
   You don't even know how bad I wanted to kick my computer. LOL.
   Anyways, I'm finally back on, but I'm not sure for how long.
   Ummm.....where do I start. I want to thank Talon for the promotion
   and I promise that I will serve the sphere and the clan to the best
   of my abilities.......however little those abilities may be at this
   time. As for the ranking system......I'm not the brightest when it
   comes to this, but are you trying to use the same ranking system as
   the Navy? This is just a suggestion, but wouldn't the Army's ranking
   system be easier to understand? (Private 2nd Class, Private 1st
   Class, Lance Corporal, Corporal, Seargant, Lieutenant 1st and 2nd
   class, Captain, Major, etc.) Of course you wouldn't use ALL these
   rankings as that would be confusing, but you could use private for
   the lowest rank, then a seargant could be in control of several
   privates, and a captain could be in control of several different
   seargants and their respective groups. As for the requirements for
   each rank, I agree with the idea of #'s of powers and BP's
   determining your rank, but it would also be wise to consider
   someone's intelligence about the game and their ability to understand
   fighting tactics. Anyways, I'm starting to confuse myself, so I'll
   shut up about the ranking system......LOL. Another thing I wanted to
   say was that it is rather disappointing that only 4 of us are listed
   in the Attack Sphere Database. It doesn't take but one or two
   minutes to put your info in there. And if the people aren't active,
   shouldn't they be deleted unless there is a reason as to why they
   have been inactive? This question is just out of pure curiosity, and
   it may not be any of my business, but I was wondering why we seem to
   be stuck on 29 members? Have we tried to post an ad for our clan in
   the classified section of the VNN? Or have we been trying to pick up
   newbies from teh RBB chat group? Anyways......I'm known for saying
   more than I should, so I'll end my long post here and give my fingers
   a break. LOL.

   ~Kain~
   <really hating computers right now>




   37. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 2:18 am
   Subject: Reply to No Subject Everyone Should Read

   Well allow me to address your concerns,

   We are undergoing an initiative to separate the oil from the water.
   My next post will make this initiative official.

   We are listed on VNN and actively persue new recruits. Sometimes
   you just dont find the people you are looking for so no new recruits
   but we just placed a few new ads so hopefully we'll see some
   return. Also it is everyone's job to recruit for the clan so if you
   know someone outside the clan that doesnt have a clan tell them
   about us. Also tell low bp vamps about the clan this works rather
   well too.

   38. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 2:32 am
   Subject: Making Life Easier

   Ok I have a few changes that will make the clan run smoother and
   easier and we will avoid having to repeat ourselves about adding
   your information to the database and it will be easier to determine
   who goes where.

   I created a Database for each Sphere. If you are part of that
   Sphere add your information to that Database. You will be expected
   to remain active within your sphere and the Sphere Leaders have the
   power to remove you from the group if they see necessary. I am
   going to remove the Members Database in 2 days (Sept 10) to move
   your information there. You must use the same email address you
   joined the group with when you enter your contact info otherwise you
   may be deleted accidentally. Deletion is not permanent but you
   would have to rejoin the group and that can be a pain. It is silly
   to have a clan full of people but only a handfull are active so if
   we have to slim down then thats what we have to do.

   If you have any issues or problems email me at jmarche1@stevens-
   tech.edu or IM me on Yahoo at volleyrock90 or clanofthearchangel

   Tartufo



   39. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 2:42 am
   Subject: RBB Database

   I was wanting to put our clans description into the "clan" section of
   the RBB database. But I would like to know what you would want our
   clan's description to say? What kind of a description would make us
   look appealing instead of sounding like every other clan? The more
   places our clan is posted, the better. Or at least thats how I see
   it.

   ~Kain~
   <feeling motivated>

   40. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 11:29 am
   Subject: Must Read for all New Members / Unregistered Members

   Ok Everyone this is for all those that did not join a sphere or just
   joined our group. Simply follow the instructions and you will be
   safe from deletion. If you already joined a sphere and are
   registered with it then you can ignore this message.

   What you do is very simple.

   1) Decide what sphere you want to join (Attack, Intel or Recruitment)
   2) Go to the Database Section on this website
   3) Open the Database of the Sphere you want to join
   4) Enter your information, if you dont know or understand what the
   field is asking for then leave it blank.

   Thats it, couldnt be any easier. If you have a question about any
   of this simply contact me and I will help you personally. Remember
   this is mandatory for all new members/unregistered members. If you
   fail to do so you will be deleted by week end.

   Tartufo




Clan Archangel 248-289
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 248-289
Date: Jul 4, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "Mel Miller" <tristianfirerock@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 9:29 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: RE To Archangel

   Hi I am sorry if any messages get bounced back to anyone who emails
   me.
   I do not have a large amout of space to receive emails and on
   average I get
   at least 15 from clan members a day on top of the 500 or so junk
   mail messages
   it overloads my account and hotmail blocks my incoming messages.
   Tristian FireRock

   2. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 10:02 pm
   Subject: Hello?

   Has everyone lost the ability to post messages?........

   ~Kain~
   <feeling alone and confused>

   3. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 8, 2003 11:03 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Hello?

   Nope I think we can still post...maybe....

   Fledgling Minty
   *is now confused*


   4. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 5:26 am
   Subject: RE: To ALL Intelligence Sphere

   Hello folks! What I'd like to impresson my fellow intelligence
   members at this time is this. IF you are presently in a quest, finish
   it. IF you haven't statred it yet please don't start it. It is
   IMPERITIVE that you get to the level of T-3 (Thievery-3) as fast as
   you can! Dont worry about Blood Pints or anything else right now.
   STEAL, Rob every Vamp you see blind and get your T-3! It is the key
   to getting coins for Powers and everything else will fall into place
   with coins. Believe me please.

   I'm working on a Word Doc right now that can be a guide line to help
   you get your Vampire strong fast and efficently. To do this you'll
   need coins 1st. The way to get coins the fastest and the best is to
   have T-3.

   BloodGod,
   Ambassador to Nightwatch,
   Head of Sphere of Intelligence

   5. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 5:51 am
   Subject: RE: Deleting Members List

   I personaly think that deleting the members list is an error. Please
   do not do this Tartufo. we need a single list that all members can go
   to and see in one list who all are their clan members. I believe that
   we also need the Sphere Member lists. Both lists should be here. IF a
   clan member cant take the little amount of time it takes to fill out
   the info in 2 lists, how good of a clan member are they really?

   This is my opinion on the matter. as the Intelligence officer here I
   believe we need the information in both the members list and in the
   Sphere's list.

   BloodGod
   Head of Shpere of Intelligence


   6. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 6:03 am
   Subject: RE: To Our Clan

   I have on MANY occasions pleaded with out members to post and to post
   regularly. If you are not an active clan member then all you do is
   get information for yourself from out of the clan and give nothing
   back in return. This is not, nor has ever been, how a clan or family
   runs.

   Our Leader, Tartufo, is I believe about to dump many people from our
   clan because they dont post, they dont contribute, and they still get
   to see out files and read our posts and learn what ever they want to.
   I agree with him! It would seem the days of "lurking" at The Clan of
   the Archangel are over! I say good and well! Be active! Help your
   members! Make a difference!

   Thank-you for your time,
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence


   7. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 6:09 am
   Subject: Re: ...Sorry ^^;;

   Minty hun? we really need to try to keep posts to the board here
   relating to this game as it may apply to our clan.
   thank you,
   BloodGod
   Head of Intelligence

   8. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 8:09 am
   Subject: Dunno what to say...

   I usually come on here in the a.m. and check the days posts, then
   again in the evening, if I have time. I don't have anything major to
   announce, but, for the sake of posting, I'm just South of T2,
   probably gonna get shadows 2 tomorow(if the guild doesn't move).
   I saw you over there, Talon, waiting to rob someone, no doubt...
   (LMAO!) If anyone needs me, hit me on AIM or YIM... the contact info
   is in the database. Basically, I'm online in the mornings between 6
   & 9 a.m., and SOMETIMES in the evenings, between 6 & 9 p.m.
   I guess that's about it.. nothing much else to say.
   Jeighsonne


   9. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 9:02 am
   Subject: Re: Dunno what to say...

   Hey ~j~ thats great! Now we know what your doing! Thanks for posting!
   I hope all our other members get the Idea too!
   BloodGod
   Heads of the Intelligence sphere

   10. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 11:46 am
   Subject: Re: Deleting Members List

   I think I have to agree with BloodGod on this. The all inclusive DB
   could be very helpful in the future. It also had different fields in
   it that the sphere DB's did not. I think the system would work better
   with both.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere


   11. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 1:11 pm
   Subject: RE: To ALL Intelligence Sphere

   Hey, I just wanted to ask something real quick...
   I know you get thievery from guilds (I have thievery 1),
   but to get Thievery 2 and 3, are they also at guilds?
   Also, do you have to get two to get three or can you jump straight
   to three?
   Thanks :)
   Niffler

   12. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 12:09 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: ...Sorry ^^;;

   No prob...won't happen again. Lol....Sorry about that..

   Fledgling Minty

   13. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 1:24 pm
   Subject: niffler

   Each leveled power has its own respective guild. So you have to go
   to thievery guild 2 and 3 to get those powers. Also, you CANNOT jump
   from 1 to 3. Each level must be learned before going on to the next
   level. Good luck on getting your powers! Make sure to go for
   thievery 3 before other powers.

   ~Kain~
   <sleepy>

   14. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 1:30 pm
   Subject: Re: ...Sorry ^^;;

   Uh-oh.....I don't know if I can ever forgive you! You should feel
   horrible. I'm just playin'. So, how are you coming along with your
   vamp?

   ~Kain~
   "Only borrow money from pessimists.....they don't expect it back."


   15. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 2:13 pm
   Subject: For those who did not comply as well as the others

   I have changed all the people who did not register I changed your
   subscription to recieve email so I know you got this message.

   You have been found guilty of non-compliance and despite several
   warnings you still havent registered so I am forced to remove you
   from the group. However this is not a permanent action. If you
   feel you would like to rejoin our group and become more active I
   welcome the notion and I truely hope you decide to do this. My door
   is always open to you and feel free to IM me on Y! anytime at
   volleyrock90, Please do not take this personally this is a security
   measure nothing more.

   For those who normally dont get email but your not yet removed, you
   have posted to the board sometime in the near future but have not
   registered in the database so I am giving you guys the benefit of
   the doubt and you'll have another couple of days to register. If
   you dont know how stay tuned to my next post.

   To everyone else thank you for registering in the database this will
   make life alot easier and you will notice a difference I promise you
   that.

   Tartufo


   16. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 2:19 pm
   Subject: donations

   Does anybody know how long it takes for RB (or whoever does it) to
   add powers to your vampire after you send in a donation? Is it
   around a week or is it shorter/longer. Just curious.

   ~Kain~

   17. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 2:23 pm
   Subject: The aftermath

   Ok everyone, there are about 3 or 4 of you that have not registered
   but have posted before. I am giving you guys a couple of extra days
   to post your information to a Sphere Database so we can get
   organized. I really dont want anyone to just hang around and do
   nothing we are a team, and a family and we all have to pull our own
   weight so we can all reap the same rewards. I promise you that your
   committment will not interfear with your real life and it will not
   consumer any more time than it already does. So please choose a
   sphere and lets make a difference.

   If you dont know how, just log in to yahoo, click on groups then
   click on clanofthearchangel. You will see the home group page for
   the clan. Then click on database on the left and choose which
   sphere you want to be. Say Intel so click on the Intel database and
   then click add entry and add your information to the database. If
   you dont know what to put for a field leave it blank and we will
   help you with that.

   Tartufo


   18. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 2:24 pm
   Subject: Re: donations

   That depends on how you sent the money to Ravenblack. If you use
   paypal then it takes about a day from when you send it. If you sent
   a check or money order that will take about a week to a week and a
   half.

   19. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 2:26 pm
   Subject: Re: Deleting Members List

   Yes, I also agree. Keep the big list. If a member can't take the
   small amount of trouble to fill out both lists, they are not worth a
   damn anyway.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment.


   20. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 2:40 pm
   Subject: Why be a Recruiter?

   At this stage of our development, the Sphere of Recruitment is the
   most important Sphere in the Clan. Growth is critical at this point,
   and we need to build the membership so that we can be effective as a
   fighting force and as an intelligence gathering force.

   Sadly, we do not have enough recruiters.

   Being in the Sphere of Recruitment does not put any heavy load on
   your vampire. You never have to worry about being zero'd out, and you
   don't have to spend a lot of time researching at bars and other
   websites. All you have to do is play your vamp normally, talk to
   other vamps as you move, post to the same boards you normally do,
   etc.

   It is a sure way to know that you are doing a VALUABLE service for
   your clan. Being in the Sphere of Recruitment is fun!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment



   21. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 5:37 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: ...Sorry ^^;;

   Oh yes...I feel just awful...wait no that's just hunger...hmm lets
   see if I can feel
   horrible...*tries really hard* nope actually...I don't feel bad at
   all...Dang now I will have
   no forgiveness from you...Lol...My vamp...well yeah is like me in
   real life...lazy. Not that
   I am not trying, I really am, just need to save up money for quests.
   More specifically
   celerity. But I keep using up the bandwidth so I have to wait a
   couple *cough nine* ahem
   hours before I can play again. That's it, I am definitely sending
   money to Raven Black. I
   have about 3000 coins. *sigh* Almost there. Lol. I have a total
   number of 191 BP's *whoo hoo*.
   So to put it in short...I am powerless. ^_^ lol...How about yours
   *this
   question is for everybody to answer*

   Fledgling Minty
   *who is eating Baby Lucas* <--wait that's doesn't sound right...I am
   eating the powder not
   the baby lucas. :P


   22. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 6:56 pm
   Subject: Re: ...Sorry ^^;;

   I am still in the middle of this stupid locate quest. I didn't know
   that it could take so long to get it. Anyways, not much has changed
   for me.

   ~Kain~


   23. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 7:48 pm
   Subject: Re: ...Sorry ^^;;

   At least you are one a quest. I haven't even started one. *sigh* Not
   good..I have about 659 coins on me but I can't get to a bank to
   deposit it because I used all my bandwidth. >_< *prays no one will
   steal from me* hehehe....Hmm maybe I shouldn't have put how many
   coins I have....lol...No I know better...none of the clan would steal
   from their own clan members...would they? *paranoid glance at
   everyone and everything*

   Fledgling Minty
   ~bored/hoping for new subdomain to be up soon/still eating Baby
   Lucas/creating buttons for website...which btw is down *sniffle*/who
   can't play game for 9 hours/very bored *starts to dance all over
   room; laughing like a loon*~

   Baby Lucas: Powdered mango mixed with white and brown sugar and lime
   powder. Comes in a bottle...That's right I have been eating Baby
   Lucas since 2:00 this afternoon and it is 4:45pm...Read the
   definition again if you can't see the problem with that. ~_^



   24. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 7:51 pm
   Subject: Re: ...Sorry ^^;;

   Personally I just got Celerity 3 about 2 days ago and Locate 1 about
   a week ago, I am saving for Locate 2 now shouldnt be too much longer
   now till Im ready to go to the guild. For a complete listing of my
   stats look in the members section

   Tartufo


   25. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 8:16 pm
   Subject: Re: ...Sorry ^^;;

   Hey Wow! Good Job...If you want you can take the money from my vamp
   for the Locate 2, since I won't be able to put it in the bank. 659
   coins (or at least I think still have 659 coins.) *shrug* The offer
   is open to anyone who wants or needs coins...I am at Anguish and
   66th...the only vamp named Minty. Lol...I would give them to
   you...but *let's all say it together now* I have to wait 9 hours to
   play. Wait I think it might be 7 now! Oh whoo hoo...only 7 hours do I
   have to wait! *that was sarcasm*

   Fledgling Minty
   ~sewing/computer graphing/Baby Lucas has yet to leave my hand~


   26. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 11:25 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Dunno what to say...

   Just a question...what exactly does shadows do? I have read the faq
   but it comes off really
   vague. I know that shadows makes your vamp disappear but how is that
   beneficial?
   Couldn't you use locate or second-sight? While I am one the subject
   what exactly is an
   Immolator's Guild? I know what they teach but what are they? Alright
   I lied, that was
   more then just a question.

   Jeighsonne, are you near Dogwood and 35th? Because T2 is
   there, I think it moved today. 6 & 9AM huh? Let's see*goes
   over schedule * wake up, get ready, go to school...yeah
   thought so. I doubt I will see you online but if I do I'll
   say hi.

   Fledgling Minty
   ~still bored/only 3 hours before I can play again ^_^~

   27. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 11:34 pm
   Subject: Re: Dunno what to say...

   Well shadows is beneficial because you cannot be Holy Watered or
   Take Damage from being Turned. Im not sure if this always works but
   I THINK when you are in shadows and someone tries to locate you you
   appear as "lost in shadow" Im not sure if that is all the time. Can
   anyone confirm this?

   Also an Immolator is someone that can set someone on fire with their
   mind. The word literally means to kill by fire.

   Tartufo

   28. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 9, 2003 11:46 pm
   Subject: Re: Dunno what to say...

   Thankie that clears things up alot

   ...Um why is it called the Immolator Guild then? Did I skip over
   some power or something...I don' remember fire powers being
   mentioned.

   All the other guilds make sense
   Traveller's - celerity
   Thievery's - thievery
   Empath - locate
   Immolators - Suction and oh what's the other one..is it shadows?
   That doesn't sound right *shrug* where's the fire part come in?

   Fledgling Minty
   ~wants fire powers~


   29. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:25 am
   Subject: Re: Dunno what to say...

   When you get your skill the immolators will come. Shadowy wraithlike
   creatures. They will burn a huge wound into your chest. Then you will
   have your skill. Nice, huh?
   Archangel
   SoR
   P.S. I LOVE BABY LUCAS!

   30. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:28 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Dunno what to say...

   Oh, that rocks... that whole Drew Barrymore/Firestarter thing..
   That's cool!
   Yeah, Shadows could really prove beneficial (a) If we ever had to
   get into the
   thick of it with another Clan(they wouldn't know where you were, so,
   they couldn't
   nail you...) OR, (b) should something ever come up where you know
   you may have
   to be away from the computer for a few days, you would know that
   your Vamp would
   be relatively safe from harm, BECAUSE, he/she would be in Shadows,
   therefore, invisible.
   THAT'S how it seems beneficial to me....
   ~Jeighsonne~
   PS-
   There probably should have been a semi-colon in there somewhere, but
   I suck
   at this grammer stuff...

   31. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:25 am
   Subject: Re: Dunno what to say...

   OH wonderful...that's so great...Yeah I want a huge wound in my
   chest...NOT!

   Fledgling Minty
   ^_^ Baby Lucas rules! ~still eating baby lucas~


   32. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:24 am
   Subject: Re: Dunno what to say...

   Here is a list of all the guilds and the powers they contain

   Thieves - Thievery and Shadows
   Immolators - Stamina and Suction
   Empaths - Locate and Surprise
   Travellers - Celerity

   When you loose yourself in shadow you are pretty much invulnerable
   from attack, but this is a recent development. Before this you were
   still able to get holy watered and turned. It was put there so
   people could leave their vampires for a while and not worry about
   getting bitten and turned alive.

   Tartufo

   33. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:19 am
   Subject: got another one

   I got Shadows 2... I updated my info.
   Seee ya!
   ~Jeighsonne~


   34. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:15 pm
   Subject: i'm pretty angry...

   i FINALLY got the money and i went to the tapir and 55th area and
   there
   was no guild anywhere around there...
   now i'm gonna get robbed. i'm not pleased. *sigh*
   does anyone know where it went? :(
   niffler


   35. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:55 am
   Subject: Re: i'm pretty angry...

   What power are you going for?

   ~Kain~

   36. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:14 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: i'm pretty angry...

   Yeah, I know what you mean... the guilds have really been
   moving alot more lately, it seems. It USED to be every 5-7
   days, seems like it's been every 2-3 days lately. I feel your
   pain though... Always try to make it a point to save up your
   AP and make sure you have enough of them to make it to the
   (supposed) Guild location and BACK to the nearest bank,
   just in case it HAS moved. Lemme know if there's anything
   I might be able to do to help...
   ~Jeighsonne~


   37. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:15 pm
   Subject: Re: i'm pretty angry...

   Congrats with getting Shadows 2 Kain

   Im sorry about the guild moving niffler I hope you can run to a bank
   before you get robbed

   Tartufo

   38. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:04 pm
   Subject: Re: i'm pretty angry...

   Before alleyway.exe came along, that had happened to me 3-4 times
   (I'm a slow learner), and found myself slogging it to some bank on a
   hope and a prayer that some thief wouldn't find me. Sometimes I got
   robbed, sometimes I didn't. Good Luck.
   Archangel
   SoR


   39. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:04 pm
   Subject: Re: i'm pretty angry...

   I am trying to finish my quest for Celerity 1. Then I am going to get
   Thievery 2 and 3 and later Celerity 2 and 3.
   Anyway, I was looking for the Immolator's Guild that was there
   yesterday. Argh.
   niffler


   40. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:37 pm
   Subject: Re: To ALL Intelligence Sphere



   Niffler,
   All Powers are gotten from Guilds. The is a file in the file section
   called "What The Guilds do.txt. This will explain to you what powers
   you get where, what the powers basicly do, and what they cost.

   Any power with a number, 1, 2, or 3 must be gotten in order!I hope
   this helps you out Niffler.
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence Sphere


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Next

Return to Roleplay Index

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest