Heimdag's Library

A place to keep track of your Roleplays.

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:25 pm

Clan Archangel 290-339
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 290-339
Date: Jul 4, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:07 am
   Subject: Re: Dunno what to say...

   Hi everyone,

   After reading the posts ( i had to catch back up *sigh*) I noticed a
   lot of questions about powers and guilds. I would like to point out
   that I added a file a while back called "What The Guilds Do.txt"
   Please read this file. I suggest that you download it to a folder on
   your PC. It is easy to forget things like exactly what guild does
   what and what it costs. It also gives quick explainations of the
   powers. thats why i put the file together. I hope this helps people
   out.
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence

   2. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:26 am
   Subject: RE: Word Doc. Finished!

   Howdy Clan,

   I Finially finished the word document that I've been talking
   about. (It would have gone faster if I could type and spell! LOL I
   need a secratary) It is now being looked at by our leader and the
   other heads of sphere's. I hope that it will be found worthwhile and
   I'll be able to add it to the file section of this site in a day or
   two.
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence Sphere

   3. From: "zais66" <zais66@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:51 am
   Subject: Just checking in

   I am near the Thives guild 3 and I just poped in to say hi.
   Will try to raise the 400 more I need for thivery 3. Good hunting to
   everyone



   4. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:12 am
   Subject: Re: Just checking in

   Way to go Zais66!!!! I hope you can get your powwr soon. Good luck
   and good hunting!
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence

   5. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:52 am
   Subject: About Security

   To All Clan Members,

   I have thought about this many times and never saw a post on it nor
   to my shame have I posted on it.

   As I'm fond of saying, and have said many times, information IS
   power! This is true people. There is something to think about though!
   If you tell others when you don't need to what clan your with, or who
   other members are in the clan, or what their posissions may be in the
   clan, then you have given information, you have given power!

   I am NOT saying anyone has done this! What I am saying is to be aware
   of what you may say. The Information found here at this site should
   NOT be shared. It is for US to use! And should a time of war come
   upon us, the less our enemies know about out clan the better! As how
   many people are in it, how strong they are, who does what jobs, so on
   and so forth.

   Some of us can't help but be known. An Example would be Tartufo our
   leader, or people in recrutement. Just try to NOT give out ANY
   information about the clan, or its doings, or it's members if it isnt
   nessisarry.
   Thank-You

   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence


   6. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:34 am
   Subject: Where I'm at...

   I'm near Thieves 3 now... Hoping to get Shadows 3 soon. I think I'm
   at Yak & 46th, to be exact. Well, that's where I am, and what I'll
   probably be doing for the next day or so. Later, folks!
   ~Jeighsonne~




   7. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:46 am
   Subject: Re: Where I'm at...


   It's Great to hear from ya guy! Keep at it and thanks for letting us
   know what your up to!
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence

   8. From: "zais66" <zais66@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:38 pm
   Subject: Re: Where I'm at...

   I am next to you.
   I'm in the bank actually!
   Just deposited some money
   and getting ready for some more stealing
   to get Thivery 3.

   Zais666





   9. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:01 am
   Subject: This Clan

   There are only 17 members who have put themselves into the database.

   Any member of a clan who cannot take the time to put his info into
   the database is a worthless weight that the rest of us must drag
   along. Each of you should be thinking about ways to help your clan.
   The very first way to help is to put your info into the database, so
   we know who the heck you are. If you are unwilling to do that, you
   should do the honorable thing and resign from the clan.

   This clan needs more members. Quality members.

   There are now only three people in the Sphere of Recruitment, so I am
   asking each of you to be one of my recruiters and help me with my
   job. If we do not grow, we die. There is no in-between.

   I want each of you to recruit one member. Here are some ways to do
   this:

   1. Place in-game messages with our link or your email address.
   2. Get the word out about our clan on the boards you post on.
   3. Bring in a freind.
   4. When you advertise your biter link, advertise the clan.

   There are other ways, but those are the basics. IT IS YOUR PERSONAL
   RESPONSIBILITY AS A CLAN MEMBER TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAN!!

   That's not just for our clan, but any clan in the game. This clan
   doesn't exist for you to take-take-take. You have to give in order to
   recieve. There are people here who will do ANYTHING for you. Lend you
   money, take damage protecting you, research the guilds for you,
   ANYTHING. It's time you gave something back.

   Fill in your info to the database and recruit somebody.

   We don't ask for much. No crazy oaths, no missions, no taxes, none of
   the other things that other F**ked-up clans demand. Do your part!

   Fill in your info to the database and recruit somebody.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   10. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:20 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] This Clan

   I already recruited one member (Leaena), I'll try to find someone
   else.
   *thinks to self* Which one of my best friends can I lure into
   Vampire! ?
   *smeg (super mega evil grin)* OH Leaena...I am going to get
   Melissa...
   *sticks out tongue*...and btw I will get Ava too. Beat that!

   Fledgling Minty
   ~suddenly remembers that Leaena has a site and several hostees of
   which
   she can get to join...damn...already got me beat ~_^ ~

   11. From: "Leaena" <teotl_lalima@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:26 am
   Subject: Re: This Clan

   Oh, it's on now, Minty. Ava is so mine (once she gets her virus
   software updated... lmao). Then all my little hostees will follow
   suit... Mwahaha... You cannot defeat your sire Mint.

   Leaena
   P.S. Grr Little Sis.. I'm half asleep, leave me alone 'til morning.


   12. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:50 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: This Clan

   I might not be able to defeat you but Ava will be mine (still the
   virus software thing?
   *shakes head) and besides I'll have Melissa. And lets not forget how
   many friends she has
   that will join because she will convince them to join. That will
   benefit me not
   you...ME...Lol...Actually I will be surprised if I get ahold of her.
   I have yet to find out
   how her trip to Europe was *grumble*. But I will have Ava...so
   pfffffffft! and
   HAHHAHAHAHH (have you ever tried to laugh and stick your tongue out
   at the same
   time...not an easy thing to do. lol)

   Minty
   No prob Ate and you're not the only who is half asleep, I still have
   to finish my physics
   homework but I keep getting distracted. *randomly surfs new domain*
   AHAHAHHA...I
   love our new home! And I can't wait to have my layout up. *happy
   dance*


   13. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:39 am
   Subject: Shadows

   Hey Clan,
   Since I never did it when I should have, (I didn't know any better at
   the time)I went and got Shadows-1 this morning. I'll be getting 2 and
   3 dirrectly.
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence


   14. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:37 am
   Subject: New File and Announcement

   Hello Clan,
   Today I added a file named "How to play the Game.doc". I will REQUIRE
   all Intelligence personal to read this file all the way through. I
   strongly suggest that EVERYONE in this clan read this file. It will
   DEFINATELY help our new players, and may well help even more
   expieranced players too.

   I Also this morning, "cleaned up" the file section as two files there
   were repetitive. (gave the same info already in another file) And one
   file that is now outdated by the new file I loaded today.

   Once again, I'll ask everyone to read this file. It will help you get
   through the game more efficiently and let you get your powers faster.

   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence


   15. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:54 am
   Subject: To Intelligence Sphere

   Hi People,
   We will, as time goes on need to communacate in real time to help our
   clan. The easiest way to do this is for us to ALL have the same IM
   service. Since we are a Yahoo Group, I'm saying that we should all
   get Yahoo Instant messanger. We can, this way, all be in a confrance
   at the same time live as we work together in the game.

   Please get Yahoo IM and then add your information to the database of
   Members Contact List.
   thank you,
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence


   16. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:23 am
   Subject: Disappointed

   It is rather disappointing that we hardly communicate with each other
   besides posting on this board, which isn't much. We are wanting to
   be a good, strong clan, but there are still people in the clan that I
   have never even chatted with or haven't even posted. Does anybody
   else get the feeling that this clan is half dead?

   ~Kain~



   17. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 10:33 am
   Subject: Re: Disappointed

   Kain,
   I for one want more communacation!!!!! I have a Members Contact List
   set up
   and can regularly be found as bloodgod18152 on Yahoo IM. I have asked
   many times that everyone get Yahoo IM and add themselves to the
   contact list.
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence


   18. From: "miss_kat_hall" <miss_kat_hall@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:22 pm
   Subject: Re: Just checking in

   vampyre kat here checking in at cormorant and 93...just going around
   getting coins to try again for celerity 2. will probably go on the
   quest next week.

   19. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:28 pm
   Subject: Re: Just checking in

   What happened on your first attempt? Did you not have a scroll of
   teleportation?

   ~Kain~

   20. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:30 pm
   Subject: Re: Just checking in

   Vampyre Kat,
   Thanks for checking in asnd letting us know what your up to. Please
   read the new file at our site called "How to play the game.doc"
   Thanks,
   BloodGod,
   Head of Intelligence

   21. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:12 pm
   Subject: The new file by BloodGod

   Just wanted to make a public thank you to BloodGod...
   The new file on "How to Play" is amazingly thorough and helpful.
   Thanks so much for the time and effort placed in creating something
   so advantageous to us.
   Niffler


   22. From: "bloodgod18152" <sky18152@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:14 pm
   Subject: Re: The new file by BloodGod

   Niffler makes BloodGod ***BLUSH*** Blood Red

   23. From: "miss_kat_hall" <miss_kat_hall@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:02 pm
   Subject: Re: Just checking in

   no, i had my scroll, just not my brain! i had my money and was at
   the bar to buy drinks, and waited to charge up my ap's...when i got
   back i was robbed! so i went to the bank, got more, didn't think
   about 'no transit during celerity quest' and took the transit back to
   the bar. it didn't hit me what i did till the bartender called me
   lazy and to try again! arrrgggghhh! please someone at least learn
   from my horrible mistake...NEVER TAKE TRANSIT DURING CELERITY QUEST.

   kat

   24. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:26 pm
   Subject: Re: Disappointed

   I'm available 24/7 in IRC

   irc.cotse.com
   #kickban

   I get an audio alert when someone enters the room, so feel free to
   drop by. I talk to minty there all the time.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   25. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:28 pm
   Subject: Re: Disappointed

   Unfortunately, some of us have systems that the instant messenger
   proggies don't function on, but just the same, we should at least all
   meet on IRC sometime.
   Archangel
   SoR


   26. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:41 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] The new file by BloodGod

   I agree with Niffler... WAY TO GO! I just wish I had been able
   to read something like this earlier on...Good job, BloodGod!
   ~Jeighsonne~


   27. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:56 pm
   Subject: Here's a thought...

   Well, I know that I, personally,(unless I set it up with someone
   ahead of time), hardly ever get on Messenger. But here's just s
   thought to kick around... We've got a chat room right here. What
   about setting one night a week for us all to meet here in the chat
   room and brainstorm, make future plans for the Clan, or, if nothing
   else, just chew the fat? Of course, it would be hard to find a night
   that everyone would agree on, but, we could limit the time that
   everyone should be there to, say, half an hour(?), then staying there
   longer would be strictly voluntary. I dunno, I'm just thinking
   outloud, I guess. Anyone have any other ideas?

   ~Jeighsonne~

   PS...@Archangel... I've never used IRC, or whatever you call... I
   don't even know what it is! (*Now that I've shown the TRUE extent of
   my technological knowledge, I'll be flushing red with embarassment
   over here in the corner*)


   28. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:19 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Here's a thought...

   Set up a time, and I am there. Of course I am a loser who is on all
   the time and doesn't
   really have a life, so yeah..I think everyone else has something
   actually to do...How about
   a Friday or Saturday...Anything works....*sorry for jumping...I am
   on the Baby Lucas
   stuff again and have had only 5 hours of sleep...this week....^__^*

   Too bad you don't have IRC...I do...along with Y!M, MSN messenger,
   AOL, ICQ....
   *sheepish look* yes I am a geek....and I am damn proud of it...BTW I
   don't actually use
   those messengers all the time...I just have them...^_^.
   If you want...go to http://mirc.com (is that right Arch Angel). I am
   not sure...*shrug* I use
   trillian and so IRC (along with everything else is included)...Oh
   and if you do get it, good
   luck, because it's a bitch to figure out...Took me about an
   30minutes...that's long for me...

   Fledgling Minty
   ~*sings* The Venga bus is coming....New York to Sanfrisco...da da da
   da da da da!~

   29. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:23 pm
   Subject: Re: Here's a thought...

   I think you have a great idea there Jason. It would be the easiest
   thing to do because anyone who has access to this site should be able
   to access the chatroom here. I think we should all think about which
   night to do this on. (remembering timezones of course) and I strongly
   urge anyone who can get Yahoo IM! to get it. I'm TSnowfire on there
   as well as AOL IM.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere

   30. From: "Craig" <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:42 pm
   Subject: Re: Here's a thought...

   I downloaded Y!IM as the_keeper428, and just to let you know my
   timezone is Central Standard.

   KeepeR

   31. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:43 pm
   Subject: Re: Here's a thought...

   Well that's all well and good, but the chatroom here won't work for
   me any more than Y!M does. It crashes my machine.

   Go to mirc.com and download mirc.


   Half of the planet is on IRC, you should all have it anyway. IRC is
   as big a part of the internet as webpages! You should be on IRC even
   if you never use it for this clan. It allows you to chat with anyone
   in the world!

   When you download mirc, configure it as follows:

   server
   irc.cotse.com

   channel
   #kickban

   That's it! I'm on 24/7. For those of you who don't know about irc,
   you are missing half of the internet.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   32. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:58 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Here's a thought...

   ArchAngel, no offense, I think you are delusional.
   I know of very few people who use IRC or even know what it is.
   I didn't even know what it was until 2 years ago. But good idea of
   getting people to use it...
   I like it alot..

   Fledgling Minty

   33. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:56 am
   Subject: Alleyway.exe

   Here is a map program if anyone needs it.

   KeepeR

   34. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:23 pm
   Subject: Just Checking In

   Hey everyone! It seems like it has been awhile since I posted here,
   so I thought I would leave a message. I'm almost done with my locate
   quest......finally. Then it's on to the next level. Is everyone
   doing good with their vamp? Here's my stats:

   You have drunk 883 pints of blood.
   (Lost In Shadow)
   Powers: Suction Shadows(3) Thievery(3)
   Quest: say 'Check-Point' at the corner of Zestless and 1st.
   Money: 59 coins
   Location: Regret and 86th
   You are sire to one other vampire, including: Elokubold (23 pints)
   You are a master vampire, with no sire.

   Well.....time to go finish my quest.

   ~Kain~
   <catch ya' on the flip side>

   35. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:10 pm
   Subject: Change of plans...

   Since Thievery 3 moved before I could get Shadows 3, I'm going for my
   first Stamina. Immolators 1 was only 30 moves away once the Guilds
   moved, Thievery 3 was 78. SOOooo, I'm going for Stamina instead.
   I've got 10 days to get to Malaise & 97th and say 'Open-Abra', then
   it'll take 500 Blood away from me. After Stam1, though, I'm sure to
   NEED Shadows3, as it'll take more than 24 hours just to charge up my
   Action Points... Oh well, just a heads up on what I'm doing.
   Later...
   ~Jeighsonne~

   36. From: "raeofdarkness" <raeofdarkness@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:53 am
   Subject: Finally!!!!

   Got thievery 2- I got to the 1st location earlier in the week and got
   robbed on the way back to bank. will update the records

   37. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:34 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Finally!!!!

   Way to go! Congrats!...
   ~Jeighsonne~


   38. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:08 pm
   Subject: Re: Finally!!!!

   GOOD JOB!!!
   Let us know if there is anyway your clan can assist you on your next
   quest!
   Archangel
   Sphere of Recruitment

   39. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:09 am
   Subject: Congrats

   Congrats on your new power! Enjoy.

   Tartufo




Clan Archangel 340-384
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 340-384
Date: Jul 4, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "Matt" <blaze_inferno@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:47 pm
   Subject: Farewell

   I'm sorry that I have to say this, but I have decided to leave the
   clan. I have already joined a different clan that I will not name.
   This clan has the potential to be something great, but there are too
   many lazy people in this clan, except for a few. Some of the
   sphere's are unorganized and the clan as a whole is just too unactive
   for me. I'm sure you will see me again, hopefully not in a clan war
   or anything. I have no hard feelings as I hope you all don't
   either. I have made good friends with people in my new clan and
   everything is much more active. Once again, no hard feelings.

   ~Kain~

   2. From: "miss_kat_hall" <miss_kat_hall@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:42 pm
   Subject: Re: Finally!!!!

   Congrats!! I am almost at the location for celerity...i figure i
   will start the quest tomorrow, that way my ap's are all charged up
   and i'll be ready to go! wish me luck.

   kat

   3. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:03 pm
   Subject: Re: Farewell

   The very least you could do is take yourself off the membership. If
   there is a problem like you discribe, it was you. You didn't complete
   a single task that I laid out for you. Nor did you ever report back
   to me. PLUS: You went behind our backs and joined another clan
   without consulting any of us. That was wrong and underhanded. No hard
   feelings? You took from us and gave nothing back.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   4. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:59 pm
   Subject: Re: Farewell

   Hear Hear! I put Kain on my YIM "buddy list", I tried to contact him
   repeatedly, at LEAST 6-8 times, and got perhaps 1-2 messages back
   (while I was off line), like, "Hey", or, "You there?", after I
   plainly stated what times I was usually online and that I seldom used
   messenger unless it was arranged beforehand. Yet for some
   reason, "This Clan has a problem with communication", as he so aptly
   put it.
   I hadn't been getting many emails from the Group, so, I decided to
   check in and read this... apparently, I'm not getting quite all of
   the Group emails, for whatever reason, but that's beside the point.
   Imagine how I felt when I popped in and saw this!
   Leaving the group is fine with me, as it states in the invitation,
   come, learn what we have to offer, we'll help however we can, then
   feel free to stay or go... but someone joining another Clan while
   still a member of THIS one CHAPS MY ASS ROYALLY.
   I'm gonna stop right there... ...before I get carried away.
   ~Jeighsonne~


   5. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:15 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Farewell

   I am in agreement with Archangel and Jeighsonne. We as a clan have
   tried
   to communicate, and even came up with ideas on how we could talk to
   each
   other, but you sure as hell didn't contribute, just complained that
   we
   weren't doing anything. Yeah so you wanted to leave, whoopee for
   you, no
   one is holding you here. Even members who didn't often post, tried
   (like
   my Ate Leaena), and still tried to be updated with the clan. But as
   everyone said, to join a different clan, while still in this one
   that's
   just bullshit. You are less then a man. What the vikings would call
   a
   nithing. One with no honor, cursed to never reach Vahalla. From this
   day
   forward Kain, you are my enemy. So why did you wait so long to leave
   huh? Spying? I wash my hands of you....you parasite infected
   scumbag,
   who is lower then the lowest fungus, and....*deep breath* forget...I
   am
   not going to waste any more of my breathe.

   Fledgling Minty

   ~pissed for 2 different reasons, one: My brother's "friend" took out
   all
   the air out of his bike, forcing him to walk home. The other...Take
   a
   guess.. *snarl*

   6. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:21 pm
   Subject: Re: Farewell

   I apologize for losing my cool like that... let me put it like
   this...
   I was wandering around aimlessly on this game without a clue when I
   stumbled into this Clan. They took me in, treated me like family,
   showed me the ropes, and even shared what they had with me.
   This is the first Clan I've joined since I've been on this game, and,
   I'll be here as long as the Clan's here... but, that's the kind of
   person I am.
   I don't understand the mentallity of the "pop in and get what I can
   get then split" types... That's basically what I'm trying to say.
   ~Jeighsonne~


   7. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:24 pm
   Subject: Re: Farewell

   I am disappointed that Kain made the decision he made. Obviously he
   didnt want to be here since all he did was complain that nothing was
   good and everything was wrong so he is better off away from the
   group. I am sorry that it came to that but if thats the way he
   feels that thats what has to happen. Only thing we can do is move
   on from this and continue to better ourselves.

   Although Kain leaving does trouble me in the fact that he had alot
   of complaints. I just want everyone to know that if you have a
   suggestion or you feel something isnt right please let me or an
   officer know whats going on. We arent perfect so of course we can
   make mistakes. So please offer your opinion cause that is what we
   are all about, helping one another and if we arent doing that well
   I'd like to know how we can at least do that better

   Tartufo


   8. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:24 pm
   Subject: Re: Farewell

   *rereads post**bursts out laughing* HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA....Oh wow
   that does sound dramatic. I guess that's what happens when you are PO
   for two reasons. Thanks Leaena for telling me.

   Fledgling Minty

   9. From: Lindsey Smith <armoredfaery@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:24 pm
   Subject: Re: Farewell

   In complete agreement with you all. Thanks to that post,
   I promise I will be much more active within this group. Just to
   prove him wrong.
   *glare*

   Leaena


   10. From: "twitsinspace" <k31_owner@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:09 pm
   Subject: I forgot....

   to introduce myself. So hi everyone. My vamp name is twit. (but i'm
   not a twit!!! ;-) ). Thanks for having me.

   11. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:12 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] I forgot....

   Welcome twit its good to have ya.

   KeepeR

   12. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:22 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] I forgot....

   Hey Twit,
   Welcome to the clan! I'm Minty...I post sometimes, more then
   occasionally,
   but less then frequently. Lol! Yeah so...um...welcome...and WHOO
   HOO! We are a great bunch. ^_^
   If you want to talk to anyone, all the member data is in the
   database section.

   Fledgling Minty

   13. From: Leaena <armoredfaery@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:28 pm
   Subject: Re: I forgot....

   Welcome Twit. I'm semi-newish myself, glad to have you.

   Leaena

   14. From: "Craig" <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:29 pm
   Subject: Current Postion

   Hello it me KeepeR just to let you all know my current postion is at
   Cedar and 46th. Just wandering around killing humans.

   KeepeR

   15. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:56 am
   Subject: Re: I forgot....

   Welcome aboard, twit. You just joined the best clan that there is.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   16. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:01 am
   Subject: Clan Archangel

   This is fairly important. If I could get every member of the clan to
   just email me back with a little info, I didn't want to clutter up
   the board. Just tell me where you heard about the clan. I'm trying to
   determine which recruitment efforts are working and which ones are
   not. This will help with our recruitment efforts immensely. Thank
   you.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   17. From: James Folsom <james_folsom2001@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:36 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Clan Archangel

   i heard of it from joe volleyrock

   18. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:36 am
   Subject: New Blood

   Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

   My search for kindred spirits has finally led me here. I am very
   pleased to be an Archangel, and interested to see how we can help
   each other. I had anticipated remaining a rogue/neutral vampire for
   all eternity, however, the title and philosophy of this clan sounded
   remarkably like home to me.

   I look forward to getting to know the other members of the clan, and
   Tartufo seems like a wise leader. Perhaps some of you could make a
   suggestion as to which Sphere I should choose - I'm leaning towards
   Intelligence, or maybe Recruiting, and eventually Shadow.

   I'm still a little unsure about joining a clan, even one with an open
   door policy, as it is against my independent and skulking nature. I
   am willing to give it my best, and I have a good feeling about being
   here. I do, however, promise that I am not here to, nor will I ever
   pull a "Kain".

   And now...."in walked a man in the shape of a man...."

   Tian


   19. From: Zisis Pontikas <zais66@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:56 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Clan Archangel

   After the Dojo was no more Tartufo, my "teacher"
   invited me to come to this clans
   Zais666


   20. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:51 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] New Blood

   Welcome Tian glad to have ya

   KeepeR


   21. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:27 pm
   Subject: Re: I forgot....

   Hi Twit who's not a twit. I'm Talon the head of the Attack Sphere. I
   want to welcome you to the attack sphere. If you have not already you
   might want to get in touch with both minty and Jacartho on the side
   as they are both working on projects for me, and I think it would be
   great for everyone in the attack sphere to have a say in them if they
   want. And my apologies to anyone else in the attack sphere I haven't
   personally invited to do this yet, they are more than welcome to as
   well.
   Anyway, those are your strongly reccomended to participate in
   options. ;) The only truly mandatory orders you have is to work on
   getting up to thievery 3 and then on to other powers (preferably
   celerity) as well as posting on the message boards fairly often so I
   know your alive. Need any help just contact myself or one of the
   other heads if you can't reach me.

   Sincerely,
   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere



   22. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:21 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] New Blood


   Hey Tian,
   Welcome to the clan. This is a pretty cool bunch. Independant and
   skulking nature huh?
   Yeah that sounds like a few of the members here, me included. If you
   have any questions,
   we will try to answer them and in the Database you can find all the
   member contact info
   if you want to talk to anyone. I completely agree, Tartufo is a wise
   leader. Anyway....I
   can feel the sugar high take affect so I better shush before I say
   something weird. ^_^
   *waves* I'm the one who is always on a sugar high.

   Fledgling Minty


   23. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:24 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Clan Archangel

   I came here because of the message on the RBB board telling about
   the Clan of the Archangels.
   Same thing with Leaena.

   Fledgling Minty


   24. From: Jessica Baker <jessicanichole637@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:06 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Clan Archangel

   I was referred to the clan by Tartufo.

   25. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:01 pm
   Subject: 2 or 3 quick notes.......


   First off, WELCOME TIAN! Glad to have you among our brood, here!

   As far as how I got here, I don't remember... I think it was because
   I saw the link on the RBB site, but, I could be mistaken... I've
   slept since then. Sorry! :/

   I got Stamina 1 this a.m... I updated my info, too. Now I gues I'll
   go get that stoopid Shadows 3 I've been talking about getting for a
   week or two now... (The little thing you read on the screen when you
   get Stamina is pretty cool, BTW... y'know, the shadows, the armor,
   all that stuff...) :) Kinda sucks loosing those blood points, though.

   Sorry if my posts may get a bit more sporadic as the next couple of
   weeks come, but, my wife and I are in the process of opening a
   business, and things are a bit hectic around here... but rest
   assured, I ALWAYS come in here at least once a day, whether I post or
   not.

   Too, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but not all
   the posts are getting emailed to me. So, it might be a good idea for
   everyone to pop in daily, just to make sure you haven't missed
   anything. Then again, maybe it's just me...

   I think that's about it... Later!

   ~Jeighsonne~


   26. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:26 am
   Subject: Welcomes & Recruitment

   First off - thanks for the warm welcomes from KeepeR, Fledgling Minty
   & Jeighsonne. Nice to "see" some faces.

   For the record - I "discovered" the Clan of the Archangel on the RBB
   board.

   I have a couple of questions - noone has volunteered as a mentor yet,
   and I'm eager to begin aquiring the darker gifts...I think I know the
   best way to proceed, but would appreciate some confirmation and
   advice.

   Also, perhaps someone could enlighten me as to what this clan is
   really "about" - I've read as much as I can find here on the board
   and elsewhere, but I would like to know more...

   Bleeding with anticipation,
   Tian


   27. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 18, 2003 2:08 am
   Subject: Re: Welcomes & Recruitment

   Well Allow me to apologize for not answering all your questions to
   begin with, and also allow me to welcome you to the clan.

   We really dont have a mentoring system, but I will be more than
   happy to help you start your training myself. You can contact me on
   yahoo at volleyrock90. We can discuss direction etc.

   As far as what we are really about, we are here for mutual benefit
   and defense. We are currently in a neutral standpoint and are not
   at war or allied with any other organization. We are trying to
   become the most powerful organization in Ravenblack while keeping
   our dignity as vampires. We arent here to try and strong arm
   everyone because we are better than that. Strength is not a measure
   of the burdens one can bare, its a measure of the influence one can
   spread. We are something that Ravenblack has never seen and we will
   prevail. I hope this shed a little more light on the subject

   Tartufo

   28. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:11 pm
   Subject: Re: New Blood

   Hiya Tian! Good to have you.
   I'm niffler and I'm in the Intelligence Sphere.
   My yahoo name is chewyniffler, feel free to message me if you need
   any
   help with anything or even just to chat! ;)
   Last but not least, you should check out
   http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cMhpP5dzXUlCvagilShv3WrYCGk00tK5lc4F3aKb
   amSHeWZ-FnSXXtDEddZ8xEGPE56h7tYEDhvnKlgNJyweqOBZ-Sn77WNoGrqONg/How%
   20to%20play%20the%20game.doc
   It's the BOMB file that talks abotu EVERYTHING you need to know,
   beginner or long time player. :)
   Take care!
   niffler


   29. From: "Craig" <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:25 pm
   Subject: Current

   Hello every this is KeepeR again, i am currently wandering around
   Nettle and 37. Getting ready to go for theivery 2.

   KeepeR


   30. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:16 pm
   Subject: Popping out of the box

   hey everyone, I am just hollaring.
   Yosef


   31. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:31 pm
   Subject: Re: Current

   Thanks for keeping us posted on what's going on... I just got T-3
   this morning... FINALLY! Let us know, should you need any help with
   anything... :)=
   ~Jeighsonne~


   32. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:34 pm
   Subject: Re: Current


   DAMMIT! I meant to say SHADOWS 3.. sorry about that... it's been a
   loooong day....:/
   ~J~


   33. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:37 pm
   Subject: Blood Donors...

   Hey Guys - just wondering if there is a way to give blood away to
   other vamps (I'm assuming there is from some of the posts I've read),
   as I would like to give my primary vamp blood from one of my scouts
   if I can.

   Blood & Kisses,
   Tian


   34. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:11 am
   Subject: Clan Archangel

   We are Clan Archangel.

   Each of us is strong.
   We may not be strong as individuals but we are strong because of our
   clan.

   Each of us gathers intelligence, recruits, and defends our clan with
   our own blood. In this way we are strong.

   While I may be a newbie, with little blood or skills, I am strong
   because my clan supports me. If I am cut, my clan bleeds. If I am
   insulted, my clan is offended. If I am wronged, my clan avenges me.

   I am an Archangel.

   That is all you need to know.


   35. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 20, 2003 6:30 am
   Subject: Re: Blood Donors...

   First off, to have two of your vamps working together is against the
   rules of RavenBlack and can get your vampire(s) deleted. Aside from
   that, it is impossible to give blood from one vamp to the next,
   unless you would like to use many action points drinking your own
   vamps blood which you can easily do drinking anyone elses blood.
   However, there is one way to get blood fast. By going to the Necro.
   The Necro will sell you as much blood as you want to fill up any
   blood you lost shy 100 blood pints from the maximum blood your
   vampire has ever drunk. One catch, your vampire has to be hit with
   Holy Water. So if after you do a Stamina quest and lose 500-1500
   pints of blood, get yourself hit with Holy Water and then go find
   yourself a Necro at a Potion Shop.

   Yosef
   My first real input

   36. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:41 am
   Subject: Re: Blood Donors...

   Hmmm....I was under the impression from other posts that many
   vampires used other vampires to find guilds, etc. I assumed that
   sharing coins/blood would be a natural extension of this. If this is
   illegal and I am at risk of deletion please let me know.

   Tian

   37. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:19 pm
   Subject: Re: Blood Donors...

   According to the rules of RavenBlack, you are allowed to have
   multiple vamps. They cannot work directly together, they can work
   indirectly together. Getting info from bars with one Vamp for
   another will not delete your vamps. Using Second-Sight or Locate for
   another vamp will not do it either. However, transferring coins,
   attacking the same vamp (biting, robbing, Holy Water, ect.)can get
   your vamp delted if RavenBlacks clone detector finds you. Two vamps
   that belong to two different people can work together, which is one
   advantage in being in a clan. I do not know this for sure, since I
   do not have two computers, but if you have two computers, and
   strictly use each vamp on only kone computer, even though they will
   work together, the clone detector will see two different IP
   addresses. But I really have no clue and if you choose to do so, it
   is at your own risk.


   38. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:47 pm
   Subject: First Powers!


   Hi there brothers and sisters,

   Just thought I'd let you all know I finally achieved my first
   powers -
   got Thievery 1 and Shadows 1 tonight. I'm gearing up for my next
   quest, Thievery 2 and Shadows 2 of course.

   Aiming to have 7000 coins by the time I hit Haddock and 52nd, the
   closest bank to the Thieves 2 Guild (as long as it doesn't move by
   then - btw - does it stay in the same area like Th 1?).

   Curious about any tricks or guidelines for thieving coins...

   Anything exciting happening within the clan? Haven't heard much
   since joining...

   Tian




   39. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:25 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] First Powers!


   Glad to hear that you have your first power. Thiefs guild 2 has been
   it the same
   spot for awhile it may move tonite ya never know. I have noticed it
   bounces
   between Gibbon and 58 and Beech and 20.

   KeepeR

   40. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 21, 2003 11:04 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] First Powers!


   Whoo! Good job, I am still powerless but I am going for Thievery 1.
   Best of luck getting Thievery 2 and Shadows 2. If you need any help
   with coins,
   just say so and I will give you a few coins. Exciting? Uh...I wrote
   a proposal
   on the ranking of attack sphere, but that's it. And yeah...*nods*
   well I guess
   that it. Good question, is anything exciting happening?

   Minty

   41. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 21, 2003 11:44 pm
   Subject: Re: First Powers!


   Congrats on the new acquistion of powers. Im sure you will see it
   comes in good use. What I would suggest you do to get more coins is
   stay away from banks when thieving you rarely get alot, try to hide
   around a 3rd level guild people usually carry alot of cash around
   them.

   As far as clan stuff its business as usual. We dont have large
   enough numbers or powerful enough vamps to really go after anyone so
   we are just pushing recruitment so again please do what you can for
   you clan.

   Tartufo


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Clan Archangel 385-439
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 385-439
Date: Jul 4, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:56 am
   Subject: Crazy Theft

   Hey Everyone,

   Check out this rob that I had with my other vampire, its worth a
   look. You'll find it in the Photos Section

   Tartufo

   2. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:05 am
   Subject: Re: Crazy Theft

   *low whistle* Damn...That's the kind of theft we dream of...lol

   Minty

   3.From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:34 am
   Subject: Re: Crazy Theft


   I hope you gave Miriam the "invitation" afterwards... LOL
   I think the best I've done so far is 300-something in one rob.
   That's bad-ass, though...
   ~Jeighsonne~


   4. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:52 am
   Subject: Just floating around...

   I'm trying to get my cash and my BP back up right now, so , I'm just
   biting, robbing, and creating a general nuisance of myself wherever I
   go... :) I'm somewhere near Immolators 1, I think...
   Anyone know how to find the discount shops? I mean, I know they
   change, but do any of the Vamp sites keep track of them? Just
   wondering, that's all... like, did VNN ever update? That's where I
   usually check.
   ~Jeighsonne~

   5. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:53 am
   Subject: Re: Crazy Theft

   Nice grab - bet she's happy for ya...hehehe.

   Tian

   6. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:03 pm
   Subject: Re: Crazy Theft

   Just to let everyone know the guilds have changed again, for those
   who have Alleyway the info is there otherwise I will work on a list
   to post here

   Tartufo


   7. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:24 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Just floating around...

   http://ravenblack.suddenlaunch2.com/index.cgi?
   board=gen&action=display&num=1045330031

   This link is to The Abyss General info page updated daily and has
   most of the shops and
   guild locations. Just wanting till guilds move so i have a good head
   start.

   KeepeR


   8. From: "Craig" <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:33 pm
   Subject: Almost there

   I am almost to thieves guild 2 16 more moves till i get thievery 2. I
   am glad that the guilds moved.

   KeepeR



   9. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:02 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Just floating around...

   Yup, that'll do! Thanks for the link, Keeper!
   ~Jeighsonne~




   10. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:13 pm
   Subject: LMAO, check this out...

   I just an invitation to a group... LOL

   A message from devries_rob@...:
   As the Prince of RavenBlack I greet you
   Within the last 3 months you have decided to join the RavenBlack
   message board attached to the RavenBlack vampire game. I hope that
   you are enjoying the game.

   At this time I would like to offer you an invitation to join our
   vampire community known as the Capadocious Clan. We embrace the fact
   that we are evil and the rightful rulers of the city of RavenBlack.
   We are composed of units called houses. Each house in the clan serves
   a different function in our community. Some houses fight for the
   protection and dominance of our clan, others collect coins from
   vampires in the form of taxes to fund our many programs such as the
   battle clans, our necromancer funds to heal wounded members and our
   on going gathering of intelligence. The Intelligence that we gather
   comes from the clan that infiltrates other non-Dynasty clans, our
   spies and the clan that gathers all the information about the various
   locations such as the shops and guilds. We have the most accurate map
   in the entire city as well thanks to them.

   The link that I am inviting you to is to our Dojo. At the Dojo our
   trainers will help you get your powers, teach you how to maximize
   gathering coins and teach you more about our society and each of the
   clans. In the Dojo you will meet friends and expand what this game
   means to you. After completion of your training you will be accepted
   into a house that meets your interests. The main thing that you are
   required to do in our clan is to have fun! I hope that you will join
   us.


   How about that... :D ~Jeighsonne~

   PS.. AS IF!!!!


   11. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:56 am
   Subject: Re: LMAO, check this out...

   As a member of the NightWatch, I am an ambassador to the Capadocian
   Dojo, as well as Hans Abbaddon's "neutral" Dojo, and the Shadow Cort
   Dojo. :)
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   12. From: "Craig" <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:09 pm
   Subject: Got it

   Well i acquired Thievery 2 this morning and then used it for a decent
   rob of 211 coins.

   KeepeR


   13. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:42 pm
   Subject: Re: Got it

   Congratulations KeepeR! I'm coming right behind you - just trying to
   get the coin...lol.

   Tian

   14. From: "gimlidagreat" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:45 pm
   Subject: A little about me

   Hello everyone I'm TFrozenFlame currently one of the two captians of
   the attack sphere. I have no special powers for the time being. I'm
   glad to be a part of this clan and hope to be of further use to
   everyone. If you wish to contact me I'll be at "AIM: adarock1705"

   15. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:17 am
   Subject: Re: A little about me

   Welcome!

   Tian

   16. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:59 am
   Subject: Pretty good day...

   I think I managed to snatch about 1200 coins today. Oh, and the
   Discount Scrolls shop had moved when I got there, sooo, I'll try
   again tomorrow. At this rate, I may try to go ahead and go for
   celerity 1 (again). Soon, anyhow. Anyone seen or heard from
   BloodGod?
   ~Jeighsonne~



   17. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:29 am
   Subject: Re: Pretty good day...

   BloodGod resigned as Head of the Sphere of Intellegence as well as
   left our group. He didnt say why or how just picked up left and
   didnt say anything to anyone nor does he respond to emails so the
   officers are voting in a replacement as we speak.

   Nice job with the coins btw....

   Tartufo

   18. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:30 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Pretty good day...

   *cough* <----that was a real cough, not a sarcastic cough.
   Good job! Best of luck on finding the shop and on your celerity
   quest.
   I tried to do that but one of the pubs I had to go to was 181 moves
   away
   and I had no scrolls. *sniffle*. Maybe BloodGod is sick like me...

   Minty
   *feels like crap and has to take robutusin(sp)*

   19. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:32 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Pretty good day...

   *refers to the post I just sent* Then again I could be wrong about
   BloodGod being sick.
   How sad.

   Minty
   *still feels like crap (i hate being sick!)*

   20. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:56 pm
   Subject: Re: Pretty good day...

   Sorry you're sick Minty - I would tell you to eat some garlic,
   but...hope you feel better soon.

   Tian

   21. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:52 pm
   Subject: Re: Pretty good day...

   BloodGod had some RL issues that he needs to take care of, in case
   anyone was wondering.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   22. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:18 pm
   Subject: Re: Pretty good day...

   Good luck to him. I hope everything is okay.

   Tian

   23. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:06 am
   Subject: New Members


   As I understand it we have some new members on our hands, I would
   encourage those who are new to the group to post and introduce
   yourselves to the rest of the clan. We are all eager to get to know
   you. Please include your sphere of interest so my officers can talk
   to you about your interest. I also invite you to ask any questions
   you have about me or the game, some one will answer you promptly I
   assure you. Good luck and welcome to our group.

   Vampire Tartufo
   Head of Clan

   24. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:15 am
   Subject: Join The Sphere of Recruitment!

   At this stage of our development, the Sphere of Recruitment is the
   most important Sphere in the Clan. Growth is critical at this point,
   and we need to build the membership so that we can be effective as a
   fighting force and as an intelligence gathering force.

   Sadly, we do not have enough recruiters.

   Being in the Sphere of Recruitment does not put any heavy load on
   your vampire. You never have to worry about being zero'd out, and you
   don't have to spend a lot of time researching at bars and other
   websites. All you have to do is play your vamp normally, talk to
   other vamps as you move, post to the same boards you normally do,
   etc.

   It is a sure way to know that you are doing a VALUABLE service for
   your clan. Being in the Sphere of Recruitment is fun!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   25. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:06 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Pretty good day...

   Yeah, that's the reason I asked... I figured something might have
   been wrong. BloodGod was
   working his butt off here, then he just disappeared. I figured it
   was a RL problem or something,
   as I haven't even seen him on YIM in the last couple of weeks. I
   hope everything's OK with him...
   those RL problems tend to take precedence over the online problems
   99% of the time! Well,
   thanks for the info.
   ~Jeighsonne~


   26. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:06 am
   Subject: Nightwatch Ambassador Nominations

   Hello all,

   Since Blood God was our ambassador to the Nightwatch and he has left
   it is time to nominate someone new to the position. If anyone would
   like to step up and take this on then please let them be heard.

   Tartufo


   27. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:14 am
   Subject: Official Clan Announcement

   To all fellow clansmen

   I hereby officially name the Vampire Tian as Head of the
   Sphere of Intellegence and given all the priviledges that go with
   that rank. I officially relieve BloodGod of all his duties and may
   he be remembered for his distinguished service to our group. I
   offer my most heartfelt congradulations and look forward to working
   with you more closely in the future

   Vampire Tartufo
   Head of Clan
   Head of the Sphere of Shadow

   28. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:18 pm
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Ambassador Nominations

   I nominate Minty, if she wants the job. She spends a lot of time
   online, and she's intelligent and literate.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   29. From: "gimlidagreat" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:19 pm
   Subject: My New Skills!!

   I TFrozenFlame now have Second-sight, Suction, Stamina(1), Thievery
   (1). And now am working for clarity.

   <~TFrozenFlame~>


   30. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:26 pm
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Ambassador Nominations

   Greetings,

   I would like to volunteer, as I check that board 2 or 3 times a day
   as it is, and have taken over BloodGod's role as Head of the
   Intelligence Sphere. I think the Nightwatch plays an important role
   in Ravenblack, and would be proud to represent the Clan of the
   Archangel as it's Ambassador for justice to the Nightwatch.

   Tian
   Head Of Sphere Of Intelligence


   31. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:03 pm
   Subject: Guild Information

   Greetings,

   I have just added a Guild Information table in the database. It will
   be updated daily when there are any movements. I am also putting
   together a Shop update table, but am in the process of trying to
   figure out how to set it up so that the information is as accurate as
   possible. Perhaps it should be open, so that anyone can update the
   information, but that could be confusing. Because the shops move so
   frequently, I don't want to be responsible for sending anyone to an
   empty address. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

   Tian
   Head Of Sphere Of Intelligence


   32. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:13 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Guild Information

   Hey Tian this site is updated whenever there is a move in the guild
   and shop locations

   http://ravenblack.suddenlaunch2.com/index.cgi?
   board=gen&action=display&num=1045330031

   KeepeR

   33. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:28 pm
   Subject: Re: Guild Information

   Thank you KeepeR - I do check that board for updates 3 or 4 times a
   day, but they are sometimes behind on their updates. The posts
   underneath the main post are helpful however, although sometimes
   contradictory. I use the Abyss, Alleyway, RBB, and several other
   boards and resources to compile and double check the information.
   Please let me know about any of those type of sources though, as they
   can all be helpful.

   Tian
   Head of Intelligence

   34. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:42 pm
   Subject: Personal Milestone

   To all those interested,

   My vampire has reached a personal milestone. I have successfully
   completed the powers set (except Neutrality due to its limiting
   nature I dont really count that as a power) if you are interested in
   seeing my stats I will place a screen shot of my info. If you need
   me to Locate anyone for you just let me know as I will have no real
   purpose in the game anymore. Also I will be collecting funds for
   the clan now so if you need a loan let me know I current have 1500
   coins ready for giving

   Tartufo


   35. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:46 pm
   Subject: Re: Personal Milestone

   Coagulations Tartufo - that's bloody geat. And thanks for the offers
   of money and power...hehehe.

   Tian


   36. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:01 pm
   Subject: Re: Guild Information

   Just wanted to note that the Guild Information table has now been
   updated to include the closest transit station to the guild, and the
   closest bank on the way from transit to the guild. I hope this is
   helpful.

   Tian
   Head of Intelligence

   37. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:04 am
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Ambassador Nominations

   Tian, I supported you 100% when my opinion was required about who
   should be the head of the next Sphere of Intelligence. In fact, I had
   the deciding vote. I've been watching your progress for sometime, and
   I am proud to see you emerge as one of the leaders in this clan. But,
   I do feel that the job of ambassador to the NightWatch should be
   given to some other person who has no leadership authority in other
   areas. It's a two-man job, assigned to only one person. That person
   shouldn't have any other obligations. Your position will take up 100%
   of your time. The job of ambassador is all one person can handle. I
   think that job should go to Minty.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   38. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:07 am
   Subject: Re: Personal Milestone

   Tartufo,
   You are the BOMB!!!
   I'll be joining you in about a month!
   Congratulations!!!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   39. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:53 am
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Ambassador Nominations

   Archangel, I respect your opinion immensely, and although I believe
   that I could handle the responsibility, I also believe you may be
   correct. I've spoken to Minty on several occasions, and I think that
   she has the zest, charisma and objectivity required for this
   position. She has my support, and my vote.

   Tian

   40. From: "twitsinspace" <k31_owner@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:16 am
   Subject: current personal goal

   currently spending my days (arg) stealing so i can get enough for
   theivery II. wish there was a quicker way. LOL

   41. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:21 am
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Ambassador Nominations

   Yeah, I vote for Minty, too... and Congrats on the promotion, Tian!
   ~Jeighsonne~



   42. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:48 pm
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Ambassador Nominations

   I second the nomination for Minty...

   43.From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:14 pm
   Subject: Links

   Hey everyone, I added a bunch of Links to the Links section over the
   last month or so, so I
   thought I'd point that out if you haven't checked them out already.
   Also, I know there are a LOT more communties/Journals/Boards, etc
   for RavenBlack, so if you
   know of any, please feel free to post them int he Links section of
   our group :)
   As for my status, I finally got Stamina 1. Along with Thievery 1, I
   am just collecting super megs
   amounts of coins. I am trying to save up so that i can get several
   powers in one shot (I am
   impatient and was getting a little frustrated with having to save,
   spend, save, spend, etc). :)

   Happy Huntin, Vamps!
   Sara
   A.K.A. - Niffler


   44. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:17 pm
   Subject: Re: Personal Milestone

   lol Thank you Archangel I appriciate it, and also thank you Tian for
   all the work you have done already.

   I am also willing to place Minty as the official nightwatch
   ambassador but until I get a message saying that she will take the
   position I cannot and will not speak for her. So please Minty if
   you want to do this than please come forward and either accept or
   deny the position.

   Other than that good job everyone on getting their powers up I
   assure you that building your own powers is going to help our clan
   immensely. Remember if you need coins I have them ready to give, I
   started a database with the amount of coins I have in the bank and I
   will update it everyday so if you need it I got it.

   Tartufo

   45. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:21 pm
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Ambassador Nominations

   Never fear, we are going to load you up with more work than you have
   ever seen, lol. Enjoy your key to the officer's club, but remember,
   it's heavier than you may think.
   ;)
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   46. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:34 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Links

   Ah sweet, I need to check out the links section soon.
   Thanks for telling us all. Congrats on your powers,
   and good luck saving your money. It's very hard to do. lol...
   Trust me I tried, but...yeah...didn't quite work. ^_^

   Minty

   47. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:35 pm
   Subject: Re: Personal Milestone

   She came into chat today and said that she has developed a sore
   throat, so she is likely to be on the sick-list for a day or two. I
   sent her an electronic get-well card.

   I already she wants the position, so I'll prepare things at the
   NightWatch end, then all she will need to do is make it official by
   posting her acceptance here.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment




Clan Archangel 440-479
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 440-479
Date: Jul 4, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:59 pm
   Subject: Nightwatch Nominations/Uh Thanks/Wow!

   I am deeply honored that you all nominated me as Nightwatch
   Ambassodor, not to
   mention thrilled and excited at this prospect. I will do my very
   best, and look forward to
   working.

   Ooh I actually pulled off a semi-decent acceptance. Anyway... I got
   Thievery (1) and
   Shadows(1)..nothing big...but whoo hoo! ^_^ lol...Going for
   Thievery/Shadows(2) sooner
   or later....I am going to try to update my site this weekend...I
   doubt it will get done but I
   am trying... As of right now I am at Dogwood 3/4 and Eagle 3/4. What
   about everyone
   else?

   Minty
   *shocked*"Too many people are ready to carry the stool when the
   piano needs to be moved" -
   Anon.

   2. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:19 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Some about me

   *waves* Hi

   Minty


   3. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:26 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] 2 or 3 quick notes.......

   I got this a week ago, but didn't get the chance to post.

   Congrats on the powers...ooh you probably have more by
   now...*sheepish look*

   Good luck with the business! What type of business are you and your
   wife starting?

   Minty

   4. From: Jacartho@...
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:42 pm
   Subject: 2 or 3 MORE quick notes... :)


   First off, thanks to the Head of our Clan for his generous offer of
   helping us with "coinage"
   should we need it. That just goes to show you what I'm sure all of
   you know already that this is a
   WAY cool Clan... ...and generous to a fault. Congrats on your
   milestone, too, Tartufo...I hope
   they come out with more powers soon so you won't loose interest!

   Minty... Glad you're back up and running again! Yeah, I got Shadows
   3, I think I'm gonna get
   Suction next, unless I happen to run across one of the Discount
   shops, then I'll stock up on HW
   and SoT's. Speaking of shops, it's a Vintage Collectibles shop we've
   opened, mostly 1980's toys
   and books. I can't really sell any of my GOOD books there, as it's
   kinda a "conservative"
   Christian community... They might pitch a fit if they saw
   Crowley's "Magick in Theory & Practice",
   or Agrippa's "Three Books of Occult Philosophy" on the shelf...
   LMAO! As for being a business
   owner, only one word.. STRESSFUL.
   Looks like we got a new member or two lately... KUDOS to the
   Recruiting Sphere
   Well, I'll be going now...Take it easy!
   ~Jeighsonne~


   5. From: "grimsinclair" <cojcrawford@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:00 pm
   Subject: Grim Sinclair Joins the ranks of the Clan of the Archangel

   I would like to introduce myself. I am Grim Sinclair. I want to
   thank all of you who gave me a warm welcome into the clan. I will do
   all in my power to help the clan rise to the top. Don't hesitate to
   ask me for help.

   thanks again,

   Grim Sinclair

   6. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:06 pm
   Subject: Re: Grim Sinclair Joins the ranks of the Clan of the
   Archangel

   Welcome Grim, It's good to have you aboard!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   7. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:06 pm
   Subject: Re: Grim Sinclair Joins the ranks of the Clan of the
   Archangel

   It is my pleasure to welcome you into the ranks of the Attack Sphere
   may your stay be long and honourable!

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere


   8. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:19 pm
   Subject: Re: Grim Sinclair Joins the ranks of the Clan of the
   Archangel

   Welcome to the Clan of the Archangel, Grim! I think you've come to
   the right place. Anything we can do to help you is our pleasure.
   Make sure you check out the Files section and the Database. There
   are many, many great tools here. FYI - there is an updated Guilds
   table in the Database which shows where all the Guilds are, as well
   as the closest Transit Station and closest Bank to it. Welcome again.

   Much Blood,

   Tian
   Head Of The Intelligence Sphere


   9. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:39 pm
   Subject: Re: Grim Sinclair Joins the ranks of the Clan of the
   Archangel

   Well, I know we talked on IM, but..Welcome! (again).. LOL.
   ~Jeighsonne~




   10. From: "gimlidagreat" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:53 pm
   Subject: Re: Grim Sinclair Joins the ranks of the Clan of the
   Archangel

   welcome to the clan Grim.

   <~TFrozenFlame~>

   11. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:06 am
   Subject: ATTN: Attack Sphere

   I'll be uploading an important file to the files section. It will be
   our Ranking system from now on. Please make sure to look it over.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere

   12. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:36 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] 2 or 3 MORE quick notes... :)

   Lol...I am glad I am back too. I love vintage shops, but there are
   few where I live *sigh*.
   The nearest one is about 50 miles away in another city. >.< I would
   buy your GOOD
   books! But I too live in a very christian community, and they really
   look down on anyone
   different...specifically teenagers. *sigh*

   Again Best of luck with the business...BTW if you have any pointers,
   send them my
   way...I want to start my own business when I get older.

   Minty

   13. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:54 am
   Subject: Attention Clan Leader(s)

   is this clan neutral or evil?

   14. From: Joey Hayon <sossi82@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:57 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Clan Archangel

   I heard it from VolleyRock

   15. From: "iceddragon13" <iceddragon13@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:58 am
   Subject: Hello and Goodbye

   I found this clan on vnn and was curious because I have been doing
   things on my own and wondered how it all worked. I just sat and read
   through all the old posts from the beginning and it sure took me a
   while. So I was sitting here reading and all was cool until I came to
   the post about somebody named Kain that left for another clan and
   everyone got pissed and then a few posts later something about an
   invitation to the Capadocious Dojo which didn't seem to go over big
   either. Well to make a long story short I joined the Dojo thing right
   before I joined this one and I didn't know anything about this clan
   stuff and now I guess that tells me I cant belong to both. So since I
   joined that one first, I'm going to let myself out the same door I
   came in before I make a few enemies before I even get my first power.
   Didn't mean to do what I wasn't supposed to. I just didn't know. I'm
   sorry. I will unsubscribe after I send this post. Please don't hold
   an honest mistake against me.
   IcedDragon13


   16. From: "korieklein" <korieklein@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:30 pm
   Subject: stealing coins

   I leave my vamp overnight to gain AP. Other Vamps steal my coins or
   drink my blood while I am doing this. Is there any way to prevent
   that?


   17. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:42 pm
   Subject: Re: stealing coins

   Unfortunately not. That is part of the game. You can help prevent
   the damage from being great by depositing any substantial coin into
   the bank, that way it cannot be stolen. Also, sleeping near banks,
   guilds, shops or transit stations is a good way to get bitten and
   robbed from more frequently, as these tend to be higher traffic
   areas.

   Welcome, by the way. It is wonderful to have you in the clan. If
   there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

   Tian
   Head Of Inelligence Sphere

   18. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:32 pm
   Subject: Re: stealing coins

   That's all part of the game. use alleyway.exe, and always put your
   coins in the bank before retiring.
   welcome aboard!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment.

   19. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:53 pm
   Subject: EVERYBODY READ
   Just so everybody knows, I am springing this on everyone, including
   Tartufo, but I have given this a great deal of thought, and I am
   expecting everyone here to pitch in and make this happen.

   I am setting a goal of 100 new members in two months.

   That means that by November 31st, we will be 100 members strong. That
   is exactly one new member per day. I have a plan laid out for this,
   which includes new recruits helping out, and I expect everyone to
   pitch in.

   There are twenty eight vampires in this clan, so we should be able to
   pull this off just by ourselves, but the job will become even easier
   as we gain people. I will post more details in a bit, I'm just
   wrapping things up. In the mean time, I want each and every one of
   you to think about one thing that you are going to do to recruit
   somebody. Seriously think about it, as I will be asking each of you
   later.

   We are about to be 100 members strong!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   20. From: "Keeper" <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:00 pm
   Subject: Re: EVERYBODY READ

   I went ahead and put a board on The Abyss with the clans address.

   Keeper of the Attack Sphere




   21. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:36 pm
   Subject: Re: EVERYBODY READ

   is this clan neutral or evil?

   22. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:12 pm
   Subject: Re: EVERYBODY READ

   We have no alignment at this time.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   23. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:49 pm
   Subject: Re: EVERYBODY READ

   the vnn says that this clan is evil, so someone needs to let them
   know that we are not aligned with anyone ... AKA neutral


   24. From: "miss_kat_hall" <miss_kat_hall@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:51 pm
   Subject: Re: Personal Milestone

   i have an accomplishment i would also like to add...i just finished
   my quest and got celerity 2!! yea! also in wondering around i stole
   from a vampire 903 coins!! go me!! yea!! *does a happy dance*

   vampyre kat


   25. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:52 pm
   Subject: Re: EVERYBODY READ

   I've been making it a point to "speak" at least once during the
   course of my rounds in Ravenblack, usually on a crowded square, and
   invite people to join our Clan... How's that? I've been doing it
   awhile now, but I'll continue to do so, perhaps more often, if
   needed.
   ~Jeighsonne~

   26. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:05 pm
   Subject: Re: Personal Milestone

   WAY TO GO! LOL, yeah, I hit one of those "good" marks this morning,
   too, for about the same amount of coins! That was my biggest rob to
   date, I believe... It's GREAT when you get nearly 1000 coins when
   you're really busting your butt trying to earn coins for a new
   skill... kinda like X-mas morning when you're a kid... :)
   ~Jeighsonne~


   27. From: "Korie M. Klein" <korieklein@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:17 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: stealing coins

   Thank you :)



   28. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:42 pm
   Subject: 100 in 2 !!

   100 members in 2 months!!


   Put one way, that is 1 new member everyday.

   Put another way, that is 2 members per individual, or one per month.
   If you can't recruit 1 member in a month, you are not even trying.

   Simple math indicates that this is a very easy goal to reach, all we
   have to do is decide to do it. So decide, because it's going to
   happen. It will be accomplished through daily reports, team-work,
   individual effort, and incentives.

   I expect everyone to participate in this recruitment drive. If you
   cannot for some reason, contact me, and the reason better be good. As
   you know from previous cases, I have a low tolerance for people who
   take from a clan and give nothing back. I'm proud to say that I
   believe that everyone in this clan feels the same way about this
   subject that I do. HOO-RAH!! I will be keeping a daily tally of who
   is helping and who is dodging, this will become important later on,
   as you will see below.

   1. INDIVIDUAL EFFORT: The first thing I want everyone to do is post
   your idea that I asked you to think about earlier. As you have
   probably guessed, I will be recording your idea, and I will be
   expecting each of you to be doing it everyday.

   2. INCENTIVE: I will be rewarding 20,000 coins to the clan member who
   recruits the most people. The only qualifier is that we need to reach
   the goal. I'm not giving coin out if we can't reach such an easy
   goal. 99 members is insufficient. We have to be at 100 or more.
   Period.

   3. TEAM-WORK: In addition to what you will be doing as individuals,
   we will divide into teams. Let me know which team you want to be on.

   A TEAM: Will concentrate on leaving in-game messages in and around
   transit stations, bars, and banks.

   B TEAM: Will leave messages on the major boards

   C TEAM: Will go through the membership rosters of individual boards
   and send personal emails.

   This makes approx. three teams of ten. As we gain new members, they
   will be trained and added to the teams as needed.

   4. DAILY REPORTING: I expect every member of this clan to give me a
   daily report of his or her activities. I will be keeping notes on
   those who fail to participate. It is time for each of you to aid your
   clan. Your clan will always be there for you if you are there for
   your us.

   This will be about the funnest thing you've done in a long time, I
   promise. We will grow as a clan, and somebody is walking away with
   20,000 coins.

   LONG LIVE THE CLAN!!!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   29. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:55 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] 100 in 2 !!

   Archangel i guess i will be part of the B Team since i have already
   started a
   message board on The Abyss.

   Keeper

   30. From: "gimlidagreat" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:36 pm
   Subject: Re: 100 in 2 !!

   Im gonna be in: A TEAM: Will concentrate on leaving in-game messages
   in and around transit stations, bars, and banks
   allredy started leaveing contact info and posting in game messages
   just started no new members yet but will try keep running out of
   ap :-P

   <~TFrozenFlame~>

   31. From: Leaena <armoredfaery@...>
   Date: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:44 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] 100 in 2 !!

   I'm going with Team A. I'll start posting messages when I recover
   some AP...

   I should probably also start recruiting some friends... I've been
   slacking.

   Leaena


   32. From: "korieklein" <korieklein@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:26 am
   Subject: recruitment

   I'll recrut the best I can... is there a group you'd prefer me to be
   in? I know very little about message boards and such, so I'm
   thinking Group A would be best for me

   33. From: "korieklein" <korieklein@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:33 am
   Subject: 100 in 2

   I sent a message to my brother, CountChocula. I sired his vamp and he
   is very enthusiastic, so hopefully he'll join the clan.

   34. From: "korieklein" <korieklein@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:51 am
   Subject: this is redundant...sorry

   I've talked to two very likely recruits...did you want their names or
   e-mails?


   35. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:02 am
   Subject: Re: this is redundant...sorry

   No. You recruit them and get them in here. This should be an easy
   decision, we've got the best clan there is, we just need to let
   people know about it. Get them to join, and they can put their emails
   in the database.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Clan Archangel 480-525
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 480-525
Date: Jul 5, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:51 am
   Subject: KUDOS!

   Huge kudos to Archangel for his efforts in the recruiting drive to
   date, and to the members who have replied already. Archangel, you
   are the BOMB! C'mon fellow nightmares, let get this clan happenin'!

   Tian
   Head of the Intelligence Sphere

   2. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:42 am
   Subject: Re: KUDOS!

   I will also throw in an additional 10,000 coins to the member with
   the most recruits

   Tartufo

   3. From: "grimsinclair" <cojcrawford@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:25 am
   Subject: Re: KUDOS!

   Im trying to recruit 2 of my childer: Peck and Mavors if you see them
   around tell them "come to papa"

   Grim Sinclair

   4. From: "sierra_papa_alpha" <sierrapapaalpha@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:00 pm
   Subject: Hello!

   Hi... i'm a new member to the game..

   Hope you guys can help me in my journeys hehe

   I've joined the sphere of attack, but i'll need to get trained or
   something..

   Tata for now!

   SPA


   5. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:31 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Personal Milestone

   WHOO! Good Job! *does victory cheer for vampyre kat*

   Minty

   6. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:49 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Hello!

   Hey SPA,
   Welcome to the clan! We are more then willing to help if you need
   it. Just ask!

   Minty

   7. From: "yinthatsme" <charmeuse44@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:20 pm
   Subject: Hello!

   I'm Satineas on the vampire site, and I'm sorta new. I've played it
   for a week, and I still am not sure what the point of the game is,
   but I like it lol. Anyways, After spending days just trying to get
   to the guilds, I found them. and it turns out it takes at least 2000
   coins to learn just one skill, hm. well after people have stolen my
   coins, and just out of boredom, I also gave away some of my coins, I
   have about 36 of them left. Is there any other way that I can get
   coins faster?


   8. From: "yinthatsme" <charmeuse44@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:31 pm
   Subject: Hmm..

   What are all the spheres for? And how can I join one of them? Sphere
   of recruiting doesn't sound bad.


   9. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:31 pm
   Subject: Re: Hello!

   Well welcome to the group Satineas.

   If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Y! IM at
   volleyrock90 and I will answer any and all of your questions about
   the game and what the purpose is. Indeed powers are expensive
   especially since if you want to buy all the coins it will cost
   110,000 coins.

   10. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:35 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Hello!

   Hey Satineas,
   I'm Minty. Welcome to the clan and Nice to meet you ^_^. With the
   guilds, what you
   want to do is put your money in the bank, until you have enough to
   learn a skill. Also you
   want to make sure you have enough AP to make it back to a bank if
   you don't make it to a
   guild. There is a file in the files section at the clan page written
   by Jeighsonne, that is
   kickass and really helpful. I suggest you read it.

   Minty


   11. From: "yinthatsme" <charmeuse44@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:40 pm
   Subject: Re: Hello!

   Hello! Nice to meet you too! thank you! ahh! it's all coming together
   now!

   12. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:52 pm
   Subject: Re: Hmm..

   Simply sign up for the Sphere of Recruiting by adding your info into
   the Database. We are in a HUGE membership drive right now, so you
   couldn't have come at a better time! Read the posts back a day or
   two, and it should come together for you.

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   13. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:55 pm
   Subject: Incentive is up to 30,000 coins!

   If we meet our goal of 100 members, the vamp with the most recruits
   will now get 30,000 coins!

   Start going after it vamps!

   LONG LIVE THE CLAN!!!!!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   14. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:08 pm
   Subject: File Section Restructure

   I changed the Files Section around a little, I added 2 folders one
   is our archive I would like to have the biggest and most complete
   archive about Ravenblack, so if you have anything that could be
   added to the archive please upload it. The other folder is training
   files so if you are new and you dont know anything about Ravenblack
   take a look at that and read the info there it is very helpful.

   Tartufo

   15. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:29 pm
   Subject: Re: Hello!

   Uhhh, there IS a file written by me?... You've got me confroosed with
   someone else, Minty... LOL Either that, or there's a really weird
   case of identity theft going on! :)
   ~Jeighsonne~

   16. From: "yinthatsme" <charmeuse44@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:33 pm
   Subject: Re: 100 in 2 !!

   I'll be in A team! but I also have some friends who play the game
   too, so AC team? ok... so anyways. yea lets go! woot! lol.

   17. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:52 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Re: Hello!

   Eep! Lol.....*cringe* sorry....I am surfing six different sites, and
   not
   really paying attention. Someone wrote a file...now I have to check
   who did...
   *slaps head* It was BloodGod. Lol...sorry about that.....*shakes
   head* how
   did I ever get those two mixed up. ^^;;

   Minty

   18. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:53 pm
   Subject: Re: Hello!

   Welcome to the clan SPA! If you need any help at all, just let us
   know.

   Tian
   Head of Intelligence Sphere

   19. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 6:57 pm
   Subject: Re: Hello!

   Welcome Satineas! Glad to have you here.

   Tian
   Head of the Intelligence Sphere


   20. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:29 pm
   Subject: Re: KUDOS!

   Here is one of your childer ... won't help much, it looks like he
   won't be palying long

   The vampire Peck has drunk no pints of blood.
   (Lost In Shadow)
   Powers: None
   Location: Willow and 12th
   Peck is sire to no other vampires.
   Peck's lineage runs as follows: Grim Sinclair (361) and the master
   vampire RavenBlack (55954).

   Peck's close siblings include: sexy628 (4) and Mavors (245).


   Here is your second childer

   The vampire Mavors has drunk 245 pints of blood.
   Powers: None
   Location: Vulture and 55th
   Mavors is sire to no other vampires.
   Mavors's lineage runs as follows: Grim Sinclair (361) and the master
   vampire RavenBlack (55954).

   Mavors's close siblings include: sexy628 (4).


   Here is your third...

   The vampire sexy628 has drunk 4 pints of blood.
   Powers: None
   Location: Iguana and 23rd
   sexy628 is sire to no other vampires.
   sexy628's lineage runs as follows: Grim Sinclair (361) and the master
   vampire RavenBlack (55954).

   sexy628's close siblings include: Mavors (245).


   Special thanx to a close friend who has second-sight and Locate(3)

   21. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:20 pm
   Subject: Locating your childer...

   If anyone wishes someone to be located for the purpose of getting
   them to join the clan or for any other reason, I have a friend who
   has the Locate power, and will do so for me.

   22. From: "TFrozenFlame" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:36 pm
   Subject: My New Position

   Hello everyone I've been selected to head up the new theivery sphere
   I havent quite figured out how exactly i want to run it yet. But im
   open for all suggestions thanx.

   <~TFrozenFlame~>
   Head of Theivery


   23. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:45 pm
   Subject: Re: My New Position

   Congratulations TFrozenflame, and welcome to the brotherhood of
   leaders! If you need any help you know how to contact me!

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere


   24. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:16 pm
   Subject: Re: need
   help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Alright do me a favor and give me your vampires name, and his exact
   vampire name. We tryed a locate using "milambler" and nothing came
   up. Also if you know anything else about this "milambler" ie clan
   affiliations and what not.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere

   25. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:40 pm
   Subject: Re: need
   help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   You need to get screen shots of the attacks, and tell your attacker
   that you are a member of a clan who will defend you. Finally, you
   need to report this to the NightWatch. Get screenshots, this is
   important, so you have proof of the attacks.
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   26. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:07 am
   Subject: Welcome Satineous!

   Glad you accepted my invitation! You'll like it here.
   ~Jeighsonne~


   27. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:17 am
   Subject: Was this an attack?

   I came in today I don't know what the deal was, but some vamp named
   Thalicamiel had drank "enormous amounts of blood" from me, and, "to
   your horror, he isn't even drinking it, but instead, spitting it into
   some sort of wineskin". WTF?! Is that what suction does? I was
   camped out a couple of squares away from Immolators 1, but I lost
   something like 15 pints, between Thalicamiel and several others.
   Anyhow, Minty, I'm writing this at 8:15 a.m., I tried to contact
   Talon, but he wasn't on... I need to talk to him before I give my
   squad any orders...
   I'll try again tonight. I gotta go to work.
   Later! :)=
   ~Jeighsonne~


   28. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:09 am
   Subject: Re: Was this an attack?

   This is just a part of the Suction quest. Although it sucks that it
   is your vamp who got milked, it is not an attack, but a necessary
   part of the game. To get Suction you must pay 7500 coins and drink
   the blood of 20 vamps with more BP than you. What happened to you,
   happens to all 20 vamps. Perhaps you can return the favor on your
   own Suction quest? Good luck.

   Tian
   Head of Intelligence Sphere


   29. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:44 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Digest Number 69

   I apologize for my last message... I didn't realize that i forgot to
   delete the digest.
   That was super flaky and annoying of me, I'm really sorry
   (especially to those of you
   that recive the digest, because you got a digest within a digest.
   heh). Sorry.
   Niffler


   30. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:43 pm
   Subject: Re: My New Position

   Isn't Thievery in the Intel crew?
   If they are going to be seperate, I'd like to be in Thievery, that's
   my main interest :)
   Congratz!
   And welcome all new members!!! Check out the files section for some
   great info.
   Sara



   31. From: "TFrozenFlame" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:15 pm
   Subject: Thievery info file

   There has been a file added in the files section of this site for
   anyone who is intrested in being in the thievery Sphere or just for
   anyone who wants some info.


   <~TFrozenFlame~>
   Head of Thievery


   32. From: "TFrozenFlame" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:24 pm
   Subject: To Niffler...

   I would enjoy for you to be a part of the thievery Sphere just be
   sure to ok your departure from intel.

   <~TFrozenFlame~>
   Head of Thievery

   33. From: "SPA" <sierrapapaalpha@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:09 pm
   Subject: attacks...

   Ok.. i'm new, so please bear with me..

   How do vampires get attacked??? I just read on this board about
   someone getting attacked... Normally i just get bit or something...

   Can we prevent other vampires from attacking us?

   34. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:11 pm
   Subject: Re: 100 in 2 !!


   The a-team it is. Don't waste it! I expect at least two new recruits
   from your actions. Good work!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   35. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:20 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] attacks...

   If you have a level of stamina you will have a better chance of
   resisting Scrolls
   of Turning, even though you can still be moved you will not lose as
   much blood.
   When lost in shadows you cant be bitten robbed or hw, but you can be
   Scrolled.
   Neutrility makes it were you will not take damage from a scroll and
   reduces the
   amount of damage from hw, but you can only use scrolls with this
   power and all
   it does is move you and you cant use hw anymore.

   Keeper

   36. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:44 pm
   Subject: 100 in 2 !!

   PROGRESS REPORT

   Since Sept 27, when the membership drive began, we have recruited
   five new members, and we are well on our way to the 100 member goal!
   Congratulations are due all around.

   I am also proud to report that the incentive has been raised to
   30,000 coins! Grab that ring, vamps, this is probably the biggest
   membership drive ever in the game. When we are done with this, we
   will be one of the largest clans, members of the triple digit club!

   We now have a Sphere of Theivery. This is an integral part of our
   clan now, and all vamps should check it out.

   100 members in 2 months!!
   Put one way, that is 1 new member everyday. Keep your eyes on this
   goal! I expect everyone on the A,B, and C teams to let me know what
   you are doing. There are also some of you who have not signed into a
   team yet. For those people, understand that your clan is calling you,
   your clan needs you right now, and I am keeping notes. If you are not
   going to be here for your clan, then you cannot expect your clan to
   step up for you when you need a couple thousand coins for some skill
   later on. Isn't that Fair? I expect everyone to participate in this
   membership drive, so sign into one of the teams everybody!

   To The A TEAM: I am not seeing enough in-game messages in and around
   transit stations, bars, and banks. Remember, I am second in charge of
   the NightWatch, and I have eyes all over the city.

   To the B TEAM: I have seen almost no recruiting messages on the major
   boards! Are you guys working? I see Mooncalf's RavenBlack Times
   message EVERYWHERE, and he's just one guy! Pull your weight B TEAM!

   To the C TEAM: I need some updates on how many emails you've sent
   out. I've gotten no feedback from you at all.

   EVERYBODY: I am not a person who is all talk and no action. I am
   going to be on your rear-ends EVERY DAY until we meet our goal! Old
   timers here will verify that when I said I was going to double our
   membership, I did. It meant that some of us stayed up all night with
   no sleep, sending out emails, but we did it. This isn't going to be
   any different.

   I expect everyone here to pull their fair weight, and I expect us to
   easily surpass the 100 member goal. We should blow it away.

   This will be about the funnest thing you've done in a long time, I
   promise. We will grow as a clan, and somebody is walking away with
   30,000 coins. Now everyone report in.

   LONG LIVE THE CLAN!!!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment


   37. From: "SPA" <sierrapapaalpha@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 4:01 pm
   Subject: Re: attacks...

   Ah... thanks Keeper... i guess i should read up on those tutorials..


   38. From: "yinthatsme" <charmeuse44@...>
   Date: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:32 pm
   Subject: Re: 100 in 2 !!

   heyo! lol. I'm in Team A, and just recently. I used my hard earned 1
   point in 30 minutes to speak to my block to JOIN us. yay!

   39. From: "TFrozenFlame" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:57 am
   Subject: Re: To Niffler...

   I have talked to Tian about your discision and there are no problems
   if you change your sphere just add ur info to the thievery sphere
   database


   40. From: "Asialynn Edwards" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:36 am
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Was this an attack?

   Yeah that's suction...

   Best of luck reaching him. We have orders! I feel so so I don't
   know...something Lol.
   Have fun at work.

   Minty
   *is really out of it, and is on the edge.




Clan Archangel 526-590
Code: Select all
Subject: Clan Archangel 526-590
Date: Jul 5, 2005
Author: pirateywrath

Message: 1. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:00 am
   Subject: 9 more pints...

   9 more pints and I'll have Suction.. Yeah, that's exactly what it
   was, not an attack, but people doing the Suction thing on me. (It
   shoulda been obvious, seeing as how I was near Immol. 1, but,
   sometimes I'm not so quick off the mark...) I hope none of these
   vamps I'm trying to get the blood from take it personally!
   ~Jeighsonne~

   2. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:20 am
   Subject: Attack Sphere! Read this!

   Keeper, SPA, & Twitsinspace... You are all on my squad.
   Make your way to Malachite and 28th, near Erato Station. I expect
   everyone to be near there within the next 2 days. From that point
   on, we will move as a squad through the city. We will continue to
   work on powers for each individual until we recieve further orders,
   but we will do so as a team unit. See you there...
   ~Jeighsonne~

   3. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:15 am
   Subject: thievery sphere database

   the database won't let me add a record, it says i don't have
   permission...?



   4. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:20 pm
   Subject: Attn: ALL Members of the Clan

   Greetings Archangels,

   I hope everyone is doing well. It is awesome to see new members here
   everytime I look. Kick ass job by everyone who is recruiting. Just
   to remind you, EVERYONE should be recruiting. Who wants that 30,000
   coins?

   We need EVERY member of the clan to update or add themselves to the
   databases. Please add yourself to and/or update:

   1. Members table
   2. Members contact list table
   3. Your Sphere table

   For those who don't know how, simply click on the table, then click
   on <add record> at the top left of the table to add yourself, or to
   update click <edit> at the far right of the row with your name on it.

   These tables should be updated weekly, as it only takes a second and
   can be very helpful to us. Also, please make sure your contact info
   is accurate, as some of the email addresses and IM accounts are
   either wrong or defunct.

   To all the new members, you should post to introduce yourself, or we
   don't know your here until we see you on the database or someone
   mentions it. You should also choose your Sphere as soon as
   possible. If you need help, that's what we're here for. Oh, and by
   the way - WELCOME!

   Much Blood,

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence



   5. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:43 pm
   Subject: Attn: Intelligence Sphere (contains RB Board info as well)

   Hi Guys,

   I have sent emails to each of you in more detail, but some of you
   have been slow to respond. It's alright if you are busy, but
   everyone needs to let me know what they CAN do. I expect all of you
   to be checking the information on Guilds and Shops when you see it to
   make sure ours is accurate. Those who can find the most up to date
   information and be relied upon here will have the most privelege in
   our Sphere, as that is our measure of greatness.

   You also need to choose a recruitment team. If you have not read the
   post, please refer to

   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clanofthearchangel/message/472

   and see * 3. Teamwork* for further information. I would suggest
   the B Team, as you will be leaving subtle hints about how wonderful
   and fun and supportive our clan is in your regular posts on major RB
   boards. Also, leaving helpful information for other and signing with
   your clan name underneath, and that type of thing. If you need the
   addresses of these boards, here are some of the major ones:

   http://nightwatch.cjb.net/
   http://ravenblack.suddenlaunch2.com/
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Players_Council_Of_Ravenblack_City/
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/isten_baba_predojo/
   http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/badnamecampaign/
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Freedom_trade_alliance/
   http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ravenblack-blood/
   http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Vamp_underground/
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ravenblack_Temple_of_Golconda/
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Vampires_A_Dark_Alleyway/

   These are great resources for everyone in the game, and adding
   positive words about your clan to your posts is a simple, easy, fun,
   and very effective way for us to recruit.

   Long Live The Clan of the Archangel!

   Tian
   Head of the Intelligence Sphere

   6. From: keeper428 <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:44 pm
   Subject: Re: [clanofthearchangel] Attack Sphere! Read this!

   I am on my way, I am only 29 moves through transit i will get there
   and start post
   invites to join.

   Keeper

   7. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:39 pm
   Subject: Re: thievery sphere database

   The author or mod has to give you access. Talk to your sphere leader.

   Tian
   Head of Intelligence Sphere


   8. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:37 pm
   Subject: Interested in the Attack Sphere?

   Hello to all new members. I am Talon Andros Snowfire, Head of the
   Attack Sphere. I wish to extend my hand in an invitation to the
   attack sphere. As we grow I will need more of both followers and
   leaders to defend the honour of our clan. If you wish to join please
   add yourself to the appropriate databases and contact me. I can be
   found as TSnowfire on both Y!IM and AIM.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   HEad of the Attack Sphere


   9. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:39 pm
   Subject: Hey Jacartho and Minty

   I'll be on Y!IM and AIM all night. IM me so we can talk!

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere


   10. From: "SPA" <sierrapapaalpha@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:17 pm
   Subject: Re: Attack Sphere! Read this!

   I'm there, m'lord.

   SPA

   11. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:24 pm
   Subject: (No subject)

   Technically we are not aligned with good, evil, or neutral. however
   as I said before, milamber must not be his vampire name we need his
   vamp name to locate him. Also in order to provide some protection
   please make your way to the nearest transit station. Please contact
   me either on an IM or on email at TSnowfire@... If you do not
   contact me PERSONALLY, you cannot expect me or the attack sphere to
   take any action on your behalf.
   For any others reading this, this guideline will go into effect
   as part of ANY grievences we need to defend. If you don't feel like
   putting the effort into contacting me, then frankly me and mine (the
   attack sphere) have no reason for sticking our necks out for you.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere

   12. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:31 pm
   Subject: Re: madmike/themaster5554

   FYI - I have been in conversation with madmike about this issue,
   however, he keeps saying he will explain the situation and give me
   his contact info and then taking off with a "sorry I'll do it
   later". To madmike and all new members: If you want help from
   attack, we need a clear, concise, detailed description of your
   situation, with all your contact info, and it is YOUR responsibility
   to contact the Attack Sphere. ALL the officers have been trying to
   get a hold of madmike to help him, and we do not have time for this.

   Tian
   Head of the Intelligence Sphere


   13. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:45 pm
   Subject: Re: Attn: ALL Members of the Clan

   So far NO ONE has added or updated information to the tables. There
   are 26 names in the Members table, 15 names in the Member Contacts
   table, and 20 names in the Sphere tables. My math is not incredible,
   but I'm quite certain those numbers do not work out. PLEASE add and
   update your information, and make sure you read ALL the posts on our
   board.

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence

   14. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:49 pm
   Subject: Re: Attn: Intelligence Sphere (contains RB Board info as
   well

   At this point I have only heard back from one member of my Sphere
   regarding this post and the others before it. Please respond as soon
   as possible.

   Tian
   Head of the Intelligence Sphere

   15. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:07 pm
   Subject: Important Promotion ATT: Attack Sphere

   I hereby promote Jacartho to Right Hand of the Attack Sphere! and so
   do I hereby bequeath all the rights and duties of the position. All
   in and out of the attack sphere shall treat him as if he was me.
   Congratulations Jacartho, I know you won't let me down!

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the attack sphere




   16. From: "TFrozenFlame" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:30 pm
   Subject: Re: thievery sphere database

   Hey sorry bout that i thougt i fised it but it didnt change the
   first time it should let you add you info now. If not please get
   back to me. Thanx.

   <~TFrozenFlame~>
   Head of Thievery




   17. From: "Keeper" <the_keeper428@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:40 pm
   Subject: Reporting In

   Captain Jeighsonne, I am at the location of Malachite and 28th. I
   will rest untill you get here.

   Keeper

   18. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:03 pm
   Subject: The Sphere Of Intelligence Needs You!

   Greetings Archangels,

   Welcome to the new members, and congratulations to the older
   members. This clan is beginning to grow and prosper, and it is all
   because of you!

   I need some serious vampires in Intel to help me out, and I need my
   crew to get happening. We are about to get MUCH bigger, so the three
   or four people to step up in my sphere now will be greatly rewarded
   when the time comes. As of now, no one in my sphere is ahead of any
   other in terms of contributions and responsibilities, so new members
   have as much chance of obtaining a leadership position as older
   members.

   For those who don't know, the Sphere of Intelligence is the keen edge
   of the Archangel. We are in charge of knowing what, when, where, how
   and why every little thing is happening in Ravenblack. We know when
   the Guilds move, when the Shops move, what's going on in the
   Nightwatch, what's going on with the clans, and we can find out
   ANYTHING in very little time. We are spies, sleuths, and sages and
   we can mastermind any plan. We are building the most accurate and
   comprehensive library Ravenblack has ever seen. And we will make
   this clan the most powerful force in Ravenblack.

   Long Live The Archangels!

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence


   19. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:42 pm
   Subject: Re: Reporting In

   I should be there tomorrow, Keeper. Thanks for being so punctual! I
   tried to find the nearest Transit Station to my own location, but, it
   seems you guys were even closer than I was! Feel free to move
   around, but try to come back to M & 28th before you run out of AP.
   See you there!
   ~Jeighsonne~


   20. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:51 pm
   Subject: Re: Important Promotion ATT: Attack Sphere

   Thank you Talon... I'll continue to do all in my power to serve both
   our Clan and Sphere. Everyone, let me know if I can be of assistance
   in any way.

   Jeighsonne
   RH of Attack Sphere


   21. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:54 pm
   Subject: A quick thanks...

   Thanks to Tian and Talon for the technical assistance with mIRC.
   I'd still be scratching my head if you hadn't helped me out!

   Jeighsonne
   RH of Attack Sphere

   22. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 12:21 am
   Subject: problems with the database

   for some reason none of the tables ever let me enter info...


   23. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 12:39 am
   Subject: Re: problems with the database

   Only some of the tables which are NOT based on member information are
   locked. If you are trying to get into your sphere table, you should
   have no problem. If you would like to access another table, you will
   need permission from the author or moderator. Talk to your sphere
   leader to arrange this, or have them get the information to the
   correct Officer or Sphere. What are you trying to add?

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence

   24. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 2:35 am
   Subject: New Entry In Database - Shops - Items and Necromancers

   There is a new table in the database which lists the shops and their
   items for sale, as well as whether or not they have a necromancer.
   There are a few which do not have the necromancer info, but that will
   be arriving soon. Enjoy.

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence


   25. From: "cadius76" <cadius76@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 7:52 am
   Subject: Greetings and salutations.

   Greetings all, just dropping a few lines to introduce myself as I
   have just joined the clan (recruitment thanks to Keeper).

   Am fairly new to blackraven and any help anyone can offer me would be
   great (especialy keeping my money when I can't get to a bank).

   Am still deciding which sphere to join so feel free to encourage me
   to join yours. :)

   See you all around.


   26. From: "Chewy Niffler" <chewyniffler@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 1:17 pm
   Subject: Database Info

   Could someone please add me to the member databases.
   I was in the contact one before but i got erased somehow. I need to
   be added to both.
   I am going to try to add myself to the thievery sphere table right
   now, but it might not work
   (i always have trouble with this for some reason)...
   My vampire name is niffler.
   I have 4546 pints of blood.
   I have Thievery 1 and Stamina 1.
   Right now I am at Nettle and 36th. I have no sire and I have no
   children.
   Thanks,
   Sara



   27. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 12:10 pm
   Subject: 100 in 2 !! PROGRESS REPORT#2

   PROGRESS REPORT #2

   Since Sept 27, when the membership drive began, we have recruited
   8 new members, That's about 10% of our total GOAL in just 4 days!
   WooHoo! You vampires are doing me proud, but there is STILL some room
   for improvement!

   The incentive started out at 20,000 coins. Then it was raised to
   30,000. Would you guys like it if the incentive became even larger?
   Let me know what everybody thinks of the incentive!


   EVERYBODY NEEDS TO PITCH IN AND HELP! Most of the members of the clan
   are not contacting me, or posting here, so I have no idea what you
   people are doing to help your clan! Don't keep me in the dark, tell
   me how you are serving your clan! I AM STILL KEEPING NOTES.

   To The A TEAM: I am STILL not seeing enough in-game messages in and
   around transit stations, bars, and banks. WHERE ARE YOU LEAVING THEM?

   To the B TEAM: THINGS HAVE IMPROVED, BUT I WANT TO SEE A LOT MORE
   POSTED CONVERSATIONS ABOUT CLAN ARCHANGEL. I see Mooncalf's
   RavenBlack Times message EVERYWHERE, and he's just one guy!

   To the C TEAM: I need some updates on how many emails you've sent
   out. I've gotten no feedback from you at all. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME
   I'VE ASKED. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!!

   I expect everyone here to pull their fair weight. GET PEOPLE IN HERE,
   AND ABOVE ALL, POST WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

   Everybody, make the neccessary changes, and keep up the great work!

   LONG LIVE THE CLAN!!!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment



   28. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 1:03 pm
   Subject: Re: Database Info

   Hi niffler - there is no reason I can see why you could not get into
   these tables, as ALL members have access to them, and no one else
   seems to be having problems. Perhaps it is some other issue.
   Anyway, all your info is added and updated. Please try to get in
   again and update your info. Let me know if you have a problem, and
   please provide me with details such as what the database says when it
   refuses you entry.

   Here are detailed instructions, which I posted before. *For those
   who don't know how, simply click on the table, then click on <add
   record> at the top left of the table to add yourself, or to update
   click <edit> at the far right of the row with your name on it.*

   Tian
   Head of the Intelligence Sphere

   29. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 1:16 pm
   Subject: Re: Greetings and salutations.

   Welcome Cadius! Glad to have you on the team. There are tons of
   files and databases on our board with advice on how to play the game
   and achieve powers. Unfortunately, there is no way to keep your
   coins from being stolen unless you can get to bank. It happens to
   all of us. I was one AP away from a bank the other day and I got
   robbed for over 1000 coins - ouch.

   I would love to have you in the Sphere of Intelligence. We need
   sharp and reliable people to keep us on the cutting edge of
   Ravenblack. My goal for those in this Sphere is to help them achieve
   as much power and understanding as possible, and teach them about the
   secrets of Ravenblack so that we can help to raise our clan to the
   top. Feel free to message or YIM me for more info. Again, welcome
   to the clan.

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence


   30. From: "markneglia" <podmid@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 2:03 pm
   Subject: Re: 100 in 2 !! PROGRESS REPORT#2

   Hi all,
   As part of recruitment team A I have been asking people
   to join us in high traffic areas (banks etc.) Is there anything
   specific I should be saying?
   Your Brother in Blood
   Deathsong

   31. From: "TFrozenFlame" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 2:46 pm
   Subject: To markneglia...

   All i say is we have a great clan and we are haveing a recruitment
   blitz now. and i say if your intrested contact me and i leave
   contact information like aim and email. i have gotten 2 new members
   with this so it dose work. Most anything you say will work but leave
   contact info so they can contact u if they hve any questions. Good
   luck with your recruting.

   <~TFrozenFlame~>
   Head of Thievery


   32. From: "TFrozenFlame" <adarock1705@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 2:56 pm
   Subject: To all you new members:-)

   I am TFrozenFlame and i would like to personaly like to welcome you
   to the clan. if you have chosen a sphere yet keep in minde i need
   many more in the thievery sphere. I have extra info posted in the
   file section of this site just click on the files link on the left.
   you are requiered to have at least thievery(1) to join but if you
   dont have it and would really like to join im sure we could help you
   to gain this skill. and as a team we will be working on our skills
   improveing first of all on thievery and stamina. and then we can
   advance to other skills to make our vamps strong to keep the sphere
   strong. so if your intrested in the sphere and have thievery (1) add
   yourself to the thievery sphere db by clicking on the database link
   on your left. IF YOU DONT have thievery (1) yet but wanna join
   thievery contact me with AIM: adarock1705 YIM: outzersomewhere or
   send me an EMAIL: adarock1705@... and well see what we
   can do about ur skills:-)If you have any questions you can also
   contact me with one of the methods above.Thaxn. and once agian
   welcome.


   <~TFrozenFlame~>
   Head of Thievery


   33. From: "grimsinclair" <cojcrawford@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 4:06 pm
   Subject: Human Farm

   I just drank from 20 humans. I at Jet and 87th... I'm out of action
   points. The squares nearby are filled with 3 or more humans each.
   It's a regular human farm. I invite anyone who is nearby to get
   yourself some mad money and blood points.

   Grim Sinclair



   34. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 5:55 pm
   Subject: Intel Sphere & New Recruits - Read This
   Hey Guys,

   Intel is getting ready to undertake some serious issues. First of
   all we have the updating of Guild and Shop locations, for which I
   have had a couple of members express interest. I have been doing it
   up to this point, but with everything coming up I will need some
   help. At least two of you need to take this on, and I will help you
   as much as I can. I can teach anyone to do this properly, but you
   need to make the commitment. I think that I would like everyone in
   this sphere to take a turn at this responsibility, and the first ones
   to master it will become leaders and teachers.

   I also need members for a security team we are putting together.
   This will be mainly about making sure our boards are safe and
   monitoring for espionage or breaches of any kind. I will need one or
   two dedicated members who will oversee a team, and who will most
   likely become leaders in our own espionage exploits.

   We are also considering whether or not this is the time to begin
   building our Dojo. We believe this is necessary, but need the people
   to run it, so if you are interested, please let your Sphere leader
   know.

   We need your help!

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence


   35. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 7:52 pm
   Subject: Re: 100 in 2 !! PROGRESS REPORT#2

   Keep up the good work! Just make sure that you give the yahoo forum
   address!
   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   36. From: "Archangel" <woghd911@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 7:55 pm
   Subject: Re: To markneglia...

   Yes, that is perfect. Tell them about the membership drive. Make sure
   they can get ahold of you, and I always leave the yahoo group
   address. Good Work.

   LONG LIVE THE CLAN!

   Archangel
   Head of Sphere of Recruitment

   37. From: "SPA" <sierrapapaalpha@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 8:34 pm
   Subject: Re: Reporting In

   Umm... ok.. so now what do i do?


   38. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 10:04 pm
   Subject: Re: Reporting In

   Well, I need to know what you and Keeper are currently working on
   skill-wise(email me at Jacartho@... ), and we'll plan a strategy
   from there. Of course, we may not all be online at the same time, so
   we need to discuss what we're gonna do first, and what direction
   we're gonna take. Do like I told Keeper to do, roam around, feed,
   steal, whatever, but try to come back to this point before you run
   out of AP. But, RIGHT NOW, I need you guys to email me so we can
   discuss our next move.

   Jeighsonne
   RH of the Attack Sphere

   39. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 10:22 pm
   Subject: Important Notice

   Talon, Head of the Attack Sphere, will be away until Sunday. I'll be
   acting Head until he gets back, as per his request. Other than that,
   it's business as usual.
   One more thing though. Let me explain something so that everyone
   will know from now on. We, as the Attack Sphere, are here to protect
   our Clan Leaders and Members. We CANNOT, however, launch an attack
   on an individual just on a person's word alone. This would make it
   far too easy to take advantage of the system, so to speak. I'm
   assuming that the Capiche program is still in the files section. Use
   this to take a capture of the screen image when it happens. Not only
   does this show evidence, but will have the attacking vamp's name on
   it, should you accidently forget the exact spelling, or whatever.
   Once this is submitted, the offending vampire will be contacted, if
   at all possible, to try to determine the reason for the attack, i.e.,
   was it on Clan orders? Was it a personal vendetta? Did they not
   know any better?.. you get the idea. THEN, it will be discussed
   between the Leaders of the Spheres and Tartufo, our Clan Leader, to
   determine if there will be a retaliation or not.
   Why all this beaurocratic nonsense? Because, We are many parts of
   the same WHOLE. An individuals actions reflect on this entire Clan.
   It would be great if we could go about indiscriminately pouncing and
   feeding on all who have offended us, but that's just not feasible at
   this juncture. We don't need a war at this point, and that is
   exactly what would ensue if the all the diplomatic options aren't
   exhausted before we plot "revenge".
   Everybody get it? We're here to do what we can, but, like anything
   else, proper procedures have to be followed. Ihope everybody
   understands what I'm trying to say here, because this is officially
   the longest post I've done since I've been a member here...
   LONG LIVE THE CLAN OF THE ARCHANGEL!

   ~Jeighsonne~
   RH of the Attack Sphere


   40. From: "Vampire Tartufo" <clanofthearchangel@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 10:45 pm
   Subject: Database Problem

   To alleviate the problems with the database I had to consolidate the
   members database with the contact info database so everything is in
   one place, please go to the table and update your information I
   apologize for the inconvienance.

   Tartufo

   41. From: "Talon" <tsnowfire@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 11:08 pm
   Subject: Re: Important Notice

   CAN I GET AN A-MEN!!!

   Sorry I couldn't resist checking th board before I officially leave
   until Sunday. I saw this post and I gotta say it's the most beautiful
   thing I've ever seen, almost makes me want to cry ;)

   Well I'll see you all when I come back on Sunday, and I should return
   with a typed up list of guidelines and rules I will enforce when it
   comes to the issues already addressed by Jacartho below, and many
   others elsewhere.

   Talon Andros Snowfire
   Head of the Attack Sphere


   42. From: "faster_vamp" <faster_vamp@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 11:19 pm
   Subject: hi i'm the new guy

   hey mi names ¤»»ƒª§†ê®««¤ (faster) and i just joined ur
   clan. i've
   only been playing this game for about 3 days, i've got 155pints and
   200 coins. Can anyone tell me how I get the powers of stealing? a
   couple of people have stolen from me so i'd like 2 learn. i gather i
   have 2 go 2 a guild and pay? where and how much if anyone knows :)

   Anyways theres heaps I need 2 learn, feel free 2 add me 2 yahoo or
   msn messenger. Thanks 4 ur time.

   ¤»»ƒª§†ê®««¤

   43. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 11:24 pm
   Subject: Re: hi i'm the new guy

   Welcome, Faster! Good to have you here! There's LOADS of info in
   the Database and Files section. Plenty of tips, too numerous to try
   to write in one post, but, make yourself at home, feel free to look
   around. We're glad you joined us! :)

   ~Jeighsonne~
   RH of the Attack Sphere


   44. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 11:35 pm
   Subject: Re: Important Notice

   Beautifully articulated. Well said Jeighsonne.

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence


   45. From: "Tian" <tianup@...>
   Date: Wed Oct 1, 2003 11:42 pm
   Subject: Re: hi i'm the new guy

   Welcome to the clan Faster! To get the first level of Thievery will
   cost you 2000 coin. We have a Guild Update table in the database
   section that'll tell where to go, and there are files to teach you
   how to play the game. We are always here to help you, but you should
   probably read up a little for your own benefit. Anything we can do
   to help, just let us know. If you are interested, I really need help
   in the Intel Sphere and am looking to fill leadership positions:)

   Tian
   Head of the Sphere of Intelligence

   46. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Thu Oct 2, 2003 1:22 am
   Subject: Nightwatch Report

   As Ambassador, I guess I should check in and tell what's up with the
   nightwatch. There were 3 topics of which I answered.
   Holywatering without a cause: what constitutes a good cause?
   Should an attack on a constable be punished?
   What constitutes desecration of the graveyard?

   In general I pretty much said Holy water should only be used in clan
   wars (but I can see why you should limit it's uses.)

   Attack on a constable should be punished.

   And...swearing, harassing/threatening, attacking, hiding, and
   thieving are what I put down for desecration of the graveyard.
   Remember I the ambassador of the CLAN. Meaning if you don't agree
   with this speak up.

   Btw if there is a time when there needs to be a vote on a topic
   within the clan, I will put up a poll. Oh and I run what I am going
   to post by the Officers (The big guys...Tartufo, TSnowfire, Tian,
   Archangel, TFrozenflame and soon to be Jeighsonne.) And then I will
   keep you updated as to what's happening. Everyone okay with that?

   Minty



   47. From: "yosef" <sossi82@...>
   Date: Thu Oct 2, 2003 8:31 am
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Report

   This is my opinion. First, HW can be used in response to a threat
   and/or attack, weather it is a clan war or a personal war. I
   persoanlly think HW is a waste of coins if you are not a warrior. So
   if someone wants to waste their coins buying them and using them, let
   them. There are some new vampires who don't know what HW does and
   therefore will experiment. So if anyone is hit by HW just once, it
   might not be an attack, but curiousity. I was once hit by HW, and
   when I had a friend second-sight him, he had no powers, which means
   he was probably trying to see what it does and therefore even though
   I was sprayed with HW, he was nto attacking me.

   The second question I cannot voice my opinion since I do not know
   what a constable is.

   On the final question, I think threats, hiding and Scroll of turning
   can be used in the graveyard. But no biting, robbing, HW, and no
   swearing.

   I will put up a poll to make it easier for the group members to
   respond.

   48. From: "Beaver Owl" <beaverowl@...>
   Date: Thu Oct 2, 2003 8:36 am
   Subject: Demona

   Hello all. I'm well on my way into my powers, I have all the
   theivery,
   suction, stamina1,and soon to have celerity 3 (in like 2 days i'm
   done the
   quest, only got 2 more pubs to hit) then I'm going to go for my
   location
   and I can start helping out with the clan. I figure I don't need
   stamina2
   just yet cause I'm playing the game every couple of hours. I have my
   coin
   income comming in from an undisclosed source so don't worry about
   me. Maybe
   in like 2 more weeks i'll be one of the most powerful vampires in
   the clan.
   I'll update u guys when I get celerity3, and when i'm finished with
   all my
   powers

   Demona


   49. From: clanofthearchangel@yahoogroups.com
   Date: Thu Oct 2, 2003 8:38 am
   Subject: New poll for clanofthearchangel

   Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
   clanofthearchangel group:

   Which actions should not be allowed in
   the graveyard?

   o Biting/robbing
   o Holy Water
   o Scroll of Turning
   o Threatening
   o Swearing
   o Everything should be allowed
   o What is a graveyard?


   To vote, please visit the following web page:

   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clanofthearchangel/surveys?id=1120558

   Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
   not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
   web site listed above.

   Thanks!



   50. From: "Jason" <Jacartho@...>
   Date: Thu Oct 2, 2003 8:56 am
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Report

   I have to say that I don't think they should regulate HW. It is sold
   for a reason... TO USE. Whether it's personal or a Clan war, I think
   that the cost of the Holy Water is deterrant enough to keep it from
   being used "without cause". I mean, if I get nailed with 1 HW, I'm
   gonna turn around and HW the guy that did it.. I don't need a referee
   standing over my shoulder telling me how many to use in retaliation,
   or when to stop.
   As for the Graveyard, I'm like Switzerland, I have no opinion.
   If a constable is identified as such, then I guess so...

   But I'm strongly opposed to regulating the use of HW and SoT's.

   ~Jeighsonne~
   RH of the Attack Sphere


   51. From: "mintora2001" <mintora1586@...>
   Date: Thu Oct 2, 2003 12:13 pm
   Subject: Re: Nightwatch Report

   " In general I pretty much said Holy water should only be used in
   clan
   wars (but I can see why you should limit it's uses.)"

   That was supposed to be shound't limit it's uses. Lol. Anyway thanks
   for telling me how you feel. I want to make sure I hear the clans
   opinions on certain topics.

   I was going to go to the nightwatch later today, and change around a
   few things.

   A constable is an officer, generally speaking, for the nightwatch.

   Thank you for starting the poll on for the graveyard. I am in still
   in the opinion that threats, hiding and SoT's are crimes along with
   everything else, but I will be more the willingly to change the post
   if others agree with you. A graveyard is a place to pay respects, not
   hide and make threats. Also people put there vamps in graveyards when
   they have to go away for awhile in RL, it is one of the few places
   which is safe to do so.l

   Minty


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:35 pm

Cap Dyn post 1-30
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn post 1-30
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 1 From: Robert DeVries <devries_rob@k...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 3:41am
   Subject: Welcome to our Dynasty


   Welcome Capadocians, I am proud to be among you all once again.
   Please put your information in the database. I will be removing
   players that don't have all the their information there. We will run
   a tight ship here to try to cut down on spies. Everyone here will
   eventually be placed into a clan. There are no free agents in this
   Dynasty. Everyone here will be required to contribute to the whole.
   I know that we will have a great time here forcing our will on those
   that refuse to realize that the Capadocians rule this city and it is
   to do with as we see fit.

   ~Capadocious


   2 From: themasterroshi <themasterroshi@y...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 4:14am
   Subject: Re: Welcome to our Dynasty


   We are entering upon a new age for the vampires of Raven Black
   City!!

   We will be the first to help usher it in!!!

   Glory & Power await us!

   *raises a lead crystal goblet of blood wine*

   A toast to our Emperor!

   The Emperor is Undead, may He reign for the rest of eternity!!

   *drains the lead crystal goblet and smashes it into the fireplace*

   By your leave your Majesty!

   *bows and steps back*

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   The Vampire Elder Cunnilingus1
   King of Clan Machiavelli
   of the Capadocian Dynasty


   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert DeVries"
   <devries_rob@k...> wrote:

     > Welcome Capadocians, I am proud to be among you all once again.
     > Please put your information in the database. I will be removing
     > players that don't have all the their information there. We will

   run

     > a tight ship here to try to cut down on spies. Everyone here
     will
     > eventually be placed into a clan. There are no free agents in
     this
     > Dynasty. Everyone here will be required to contribute to the

   whole.

     > I know that we will have a great time here forcing our will on

   those

     > that refuse to realize that the Capadocians rule this city and
     it

   is

     > to do with as we see fit.
     >
     > ~Capadocious


   3 From: WanderingFool <Conrad@W...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 4:48am
   Subject: Greetings.....


   It is with great honor I now step into these halls once more to
   serve Meus Dominus Capadocious. I am so very happy to see you rise
   up and once more take charge of leading us to our rightful heritage.
   The City! It is ours, and always has been. Now, once again; all will
   know this or they will be tossed to the wayside bloodless like we do
   with a mortal human. Now is our time and our glory.



   All Hail Lord Capadocious ! All Hail Capadocian Dynasty !

   ___________________________
   WanderingFool
   Former:
   Centurion of Legionnaires
   Direptor Deus
   Aedes Illustro Furis
   Clan Amici Noctis


   4 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 9:47am
   Subject: The Ferrymen joining


   Dream on the ferryboat, Capadocian,
   Dream with a dream for your pillow again.
   Dream on the ferryboat, Capadocian,
   And I'll be your ferryboat captain.


   Around the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate
   - J.R.R. Tolkien

   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

   5 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 1:40pm
   Subject: The Picture


   The group picture will be my first contribution to the Dynasty. I
   hope
   you'll all enjoy it.


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

   6 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 2:19pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Welcome to our Dynasty


   Today is a glorious day. I am so happy, there is going to be
   excitement on the streets of Ravenblack again. I have dreamt of this
   day ever since the Capadocious Clan dissolved.

   I am here to serve the great Emperor Capadocious, My wondrous Lord
   Lucius and the rest of the Capadocians.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle








   ---
   Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
   Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
   Version: 6.0.495 / Virus Database: 294 - Release Date: 6/30/2003


   7 From: DARK MIZ KITTY <tracey@m...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 4:14pm
   Subject: Re: Welcome to our Dynasty


   *Evil Smile* Oh yes is always good to be a Capadocian..The
   streets once more will quake with fear to hear the whispered
   words.*Capadocian's here to Slay* ;-)

   DARK MIZ KITTY
   Queen Consort
   Clan Machiavelli


   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert DeVries"
   <devries_rob@k...> wrote:

     > Welcome Capadocians, I am proud to be among you all once again.
     > Please put your information in the database. I will be removing
     > players that don't have all the their information there. We will

   run

     > a tight ship here to try to cut down on spies. Everyone here
     will
     > eventually be placed into a clan. There are no free agents in
     this
     > Dynasty. Everyone here will be required to contribute to the

   whole.

     > I know that we will have a great time here forcing our will on

   those

     > that refuse to realize that the Capadocians rule this city and
     it

   is

     > to do with as we see fit.
     >
     > ~Capadocious


   8 From: vamp_aaleeah <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 8:35pm
   Subject: Ahhh, home.


   Thank you, dear Cap, for bringing the great clans of Capadocians
   back
   together again. This is where we have needed to be, it is good to be
   HOME.

   Magister Aaleeah
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis
   Capadocian Ancient

   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"


   9 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 11:40pm
   Subject: Coming home


   Ah yes .. after a wait that seemed an eternity even to one as old
   as I am, it would seem I am home again. Back within the walls of my
   beloved friends and with those I consider my family! It is indeed
   so very good to see that Capadocious is once again pulling the
   greatest of the vampires within the city together. Looking around,
   I see the mighty Lucius has returned and with him come the legendary
   Ferrymen. Looking further, I see some of my old friends from the
   former Draconian Corps are arriving...and oh yes, some of my fellow
   Church of Blood members, and then there are others coming in.

   EvilBill pops the cork on a keg of blood and begins to pour glasses
   for all who enter. Taking a glass himself, he raises it high in the
   air and proposes a toast! To the new Dynasty! May the Emporer and
   Empress rule with absolute power and the members bring nothing but
   honor to them. To our old friends and family, for their bravery and
   ability to put aside the problems we may have had in the past to
   build a strong new future!

   EvilBill chases down the goblet of blood and pours himself another.
   I'll be here for keg duty, all that thirst need only approach and
   your glass will be filled until you thirst no more.



   EvilBill
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Church of Blood
   Angel of Death
   Childer of Vampire B


   10 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 9:01pm
   Subject: Re: Coming home


   ~Krace steps into the hall and looks around and smiles as he
   greets
   his former family members, giving out shoulder slaps and squeezes to
   some, hugs and kisses on the cheek to others~

   It is good to see the Great House of Capadocious has once again
   reformed and will take it's place as the ruling house of all of
   Ravenblack City.

   ~Krace steps over to the bar and reaches into his cloak and pulls
   out an enormous schooner cup (those HUGE margarita glasses you
   sometimes see in restaurants) and passes it to EvilBill~

   Fill 'er up my good man...

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Legendary Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty


   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smith"
   <evilbilltn@c...> wrote:

     > Ah yes .. after a wait that seemed an eternity even to one as
     old

   as I am, it would seem I am home again. Back within the walls of my
   beloved friends and with those I consider my family! It is indeed
   so very good to see that Capadocious is once again pulling the
   greatest of the vampires within the city together. Looking around,
   I see the mighty Lucius has returned and with him come the legendary
   Ferrymen. Looking further, I see some of my old friends from the
   former Draconian Corps are arriving...and oh yes, some of my fellow
   Church of Blood members, and then there are others coming in.

     >
     > EvilBill pops the cork on a keg of blood and begins to pour

   glasses for all who enter. Taking a glass himself, he raises it
   high in the air and proposes a toast! To the new Dynasty! May the
   Emporer and Empress rule with absolute power and the members bring
   nothing but honor to them. To our old friends and family, for their
   bravery and ability to put aside the problems we may have had in the
   past to build a strong new future!

     >
     > EvilBill chases down the goblet of blood and pours himself

   another. I'll be here for keg duty, all that thirst need only
   approach and your glass will be filled until you thirst no more.

     >
     >
     >
     > EvilBill
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     > Church of Blood
     > Angel of Death
     > Childer of Vampire B


   11 From: Wrigley <baardg8@y...>
   Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 9:15pm
   Subject: Re: Coming home


   Great work on the keg of blood EvilBill. It's good to see I am
   early
   enough to drink from the keg when it's still fresh. Blood Pong
   anyone? It's great to be back.


   Wrigley


   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smith"
   <evilbilltn@c...> wrote:

     > Ah yes .. after a wait that seemed an eternity even to one as
     old

   as I am, it would seem I am home again. Back within the walls of my
   beloved friends and with those I consider my family! It is indeed
   so very good to see that Capadocious is once again pulling the
   greatest of the vampires within the city together. Looking around,
   I see the mighty Lucius has returned and with him come the legendary
   Ferrymen. Looking further, I see some of my old friends from the
   former Draconian Corps are arriving...and oh yes, some of my fellow
   Church of Blood members, and then there are others coming in.

     >
     > EvilBill pops the cork on a keg of blood and begins to pour

   glasses for all who enter. Taking a glass himself, he raises it
   high in the air and proposes a toast! To the new Dynasty! May the
   Emporer and Empress rule with absolute power and the members bring
   nothing but honor to them. To our old friends and family, for their
   bravery and ability to put aside the problems we may have had in the
   past to build a strong new future!

     >
     > EvilBill chases down the goblet of blood and pours himself

   another. I'll be here for keg duty, all that thirst need only
   approach and your glass will be filled until you thirst no more.

     >
     >
     >
     > EvilBill
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     > Church of Blood
     > Angel of Death
     > Childer of Vampire B


   12 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
   Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 0:28am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


   Wrigley!!! My my my... this day keeps getting better! A huge
   smile beams across the war worn face of EvilBill as he sees one of
   his favorite people enter the great hallway! Filling a huge glass
   of blood for his old mentor Wrigley, EvilBill hands it to his friend
   and bids him welcome.

   "Welcome home my friend, it is indeed good to see you here with us!
   Also, do not worry, I have not forgotten the little detail we had
   talked about and I have a package put together for you that will go
   out by deliveryman to you this coming Monday as a small token of my
   appreciation for all you have done for me and to congratulate you on
   the birth of your child."


   EvilBill

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Wrigley
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 12:15 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     Great work on the keg of blood EvilBill. It's good to see I am
     early
     enough to drink from the keg when it's still fresh. Blood Pong
     anyone? It's great to be back.


     Wrigley


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smith"
     <evilbilltn@c...> wrote:
     > Ah yes .. after a wait that seemed an eternity even to one as
     old
     as I am, it would seem I am home again. Back within the walls of
     my
     beloved friends and with those I consider my family! It is indeed
     so very good to see that Capadocious is once again pulling the
     greatest of the vampires within the city together. Looking around,
     I see the mighty Lucius has returned and with him come the
     legendary
     Ferrymen. Looking further, I see some of my old friends from the
     former Draconian Corps are arriving...and oh yes, some of my
     fellow
     Church of Blood members, and then there are others coming in.
     >
     > EvilBill pops the cork on a keg of blood and begins to pour
     glasses for all who enter. Taking a glass himself, he raises it
     high in the air and proposes a toast! To the new Dynasty! May the
     Emporer and Empress rule with absolute power and the members bring
     nothing but honor to them. To our old friends and family, for
     their
     bravery and ability to put aside the problems we may have had in
     the
     past to build a strong new future!
     >
     > EvilBill chases down the goblet of blood and pours himself
     another. I'll be here for keg duty, all that thirst need only
     approach and your glass will be filled until you thirst no more.
     >
     >
     >
     > EvilBill
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     > Church of Blood
     > Angel of Death
     > Childer of Vampire B



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     13 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 9:39pm
     Subject: Re: The Picture


     It is a good picture my lord. I am glad to add my contribution to
     the board by adding a table for all of you who have taken time to
     write your stories of yourselves. Please add and share them.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Legendary Count Krace
     Tracker for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     wrote:
     > The group picture will be my first contribution to the Dynasty.
     I
     hope
     > you'll all enjoy it.
     >
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty


     14 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 9:29pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Coming home


     Tsarina takes the glass of blood offered and clinks her glass
     against the others and says "Here Here."

     Tsarina
     YA Corrupter
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Bill Smith
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 4:40 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Coming home


     Ah yes .. after a wait that seemed an eternity even to one as old
     as
     I am, it would seem I am home again. Back within the walls of my
     beloved friends and with those I consider my family! It is indeed
     so very good to see that Capadocious is once again pulling the
     greatest of the vampires within the city together. Looking around,
     I see the mighty Lucius has returned and with him come the
     legendary
     Ferrymen. Looking further, I see some of my old friends from the
     former Draconian Corps are arriving...and oh yes, some of my
     fellow
     Church of Blood members, and then there are others coming in.

     EvilBill pops the cork on a keg of blood and begins to pour
     glasses
     for all who enter. Taking a glass himself, he raises it high in
     the
     air and proposes a toast! To the new Dynasty! May the Emporer and
     Empress rule with absolute power and the members bring nothing but
     honor to them. To our old friends and family, for their bravery
     and
     ability to put aside the problems we may have had in the past to
     build a strong new future!

     EvilBill chases down the goblet of blood and pours himself
     another.
     I'll be here for keg duty, all that thirst need only approach and
     your glass will be filled until you thirst no more.



     EvilBill
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Church of Blood
     Angel of Death
     Childer of Vampire B


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     15 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 0:25am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     Now we're talking!

     EvilBill takes the mighty schooner from his friend Krace and fills
     it with fresh blood. I've had these kegs of blood specially
     prepared for my friends, I hope you all enjoy it, believe it or
     not,
     these kegs are filled with the blood from an entire camp of virgin
     twins I found near some foreign place called "The Empire" .. I
     hope
     Creperum doesn't mind me hitting her stash! *Evil Laughs*

     After filling a few more glasses with blood, EvilBill makes his
     way
     to the lovely Empress Morgana. Extending a hand and bowing to the
     lovely Empress, EvilBill smiles, I do believe this is the first
     time
     we have formally met. I have heard much about you from around the
     city, it is my honor to finally meet you and kiss your hand in
     greeting. EvilBill places a gentle kiss on the lovely hand of the
     Empress and says to her "My lady, I pledge myself to you and my
     old
     friend the Emporer Capadocious with every beat of my undead heart.
     If there is ever anything you desire, you have but only to ask and
     I
     will do everything I can to make it happen."

     Bowing one last time, EvilBill smiles at the Empress and produces
     a
     rather large goblet of fresh blood. Please, take this glass of
     blood and drink heartily, it's best while it's still fresh.

     EvilBill makes his way back to the kegs of blood and resumes his
     duties of bartender for the night.



     EvilBill
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Church of Blood
     Child of Vampire B
     Temporary Bartender!
     Free vampire role playing game .. ya gotta love being able to suck
     blood!
     Click here to play online >:)
     http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=EvilBill

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Michael
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 12:01 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     ~Krace steps into the hall and looks around and smiles as he
     greets
     his former family members, giving out shoulder slaps and squeezes
     to
     some, hugs and kisses on the cheek to others~

     It is good to see the Great House of Capadocious has once again
     reformed and will take it's place as the ruling house of all of
     Ravenblack City.

     ~Krace steps over to the bar and reaches into his cloak and pulls
     out an enormous schooner cup (those HUGE margarita glasses you
     sometimes see in restaurants) and passes it to EvilBill~

     Fill 'er up my good man...

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Legendary Count Krace
     Tracker for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smith"
     wrote:
     > Ah yes .. after a wait that seemed an eternity even to one as
     old
     as I am, it would seem I am home again. Back within the walls of
     my
     beloved friends and with those I consider my family! It is indeed
     so very good to see that Capadocious is once again pulling the
     greatest of the vampires within the city together. Looking around,
     I see the mighty Lucius has returned and with him come the
     legendary
     Ferrymen. Looking further, I see some of my old friends from the
     former Draconian Corps are arriving...and oh yes, some of my
     fellow
     Church of Blood members, and then there are others coming in.
     >
     > EvilBill pops the cork on a keg of blood and begins to pour
     glasses for all who enter. Taking a glass himself, he raises it
     high in the air and proposes a toast! To the new Dynasty! May the
     Emporer and Empress rule with absolute power and the members bring
     nothing but honor to them. To our old friends and family, for
     their
     bravery and ability to put aside the problems we may have had in
     the
     past to build a strong new future!
     >
     > EvilBill chases down the goblet of blood and pours himself
     another. I'll be here for keg duty, all that thirst need only
     approach and your glass will be filled until you thirst no more.
     >
     >
     >
     > EvilBill
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     > Church of Blood
     > Angel of Death
     > Childer of Vampire B



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     16 From: Robert DeVries <devries_rob@k...>
     Date: Sat Jul 5, 2003 11:22pm
     Subject: Make sure to up date the database, you're not in the
     Dynasty if you don't


     It is most important that you update the Capadocian Vampire
     Information in the database. This is how I will get my information
     on how to get ahold of you and how I will know who all the members
     are. I can't tell by your email in the members section. So members
     that are in the members section and not in the database will
     eventually be removed. We will do our best to prevent spies from
     infiltrating.

     ~Capadocious


     17 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 0:39am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     *Chapelablaze enters into the Dynasty halls and breathes deeply
     the air inside. an elated smile grows across her face*
     Aahhh...Home, sweet home! ...And what's this?...
     *sniffs inquisitively at the fragrant aroma filling the halls of
     her
     new, but instinctively familiar home*
     Is that virgin blood I smell?
     *dissapears from the threshold and, in the blink of an eye,
     reappears at EvilBill's side to graciously accept his wonderful
     gift
     of blood*
     Thank you, sweet, evil brother.
     *lightly rubs EvilBill's arm and kisses him on the cheek. she
     turns
     to see all of the familiar faces filling the great halls of the
     Capadocian Dynasty*


     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     18 From: Kat <katanthony@d...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 7:35am
     Subject: Re: Coming home


     "A warm welcome for a grand Homecoming!"
     Tsulea reaches for a goblet with shining amber eyes.

     "May this great hall be blessed with legendary tales, hearty
     camaraderie and great parties!"
     Tsulea laughs, her lilting voice filled with happiness once more.



     > EvilBill chases down the goblet of blood and pours himself
     another. I'll be here for keg duty, all that thirst need only
     approach and your glass will be filled until you thirst no more.


     19 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 7:45am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     Aaleeah, slides up beside her sister Chapelablaze, "Now sister,
     don't get your hopes too high. This one is mine first." She smiles
     coyly up at EvilBill, " Right?" She takes her long sharp
     fingernail
     and runs it down, his neck and chest, not quite hard enough to
     draw
     blood. "Don't forget the whips!"

     Magister Aaleeah
     The Ferrymen

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 7:39 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home

     *Chapelablaze enters into the Dynasty halls and breathes deeply
     the
     air inside. an elated smile grows across her face*
     Aahhh...Home, sweet home! ...And what's this?...
     *sniffs inquisitively at the fragrant aroma filling the halls of
     her
     new, but instinctively familiar home*
     Is that virgin blood I smell?
     *dissapears from the threshold and, in the blink of an eye,
     reappears at EvilBill's side to graciously accept his wonderful
     gift
     of blood*
     Thank you, sweet, evil brother.
     *lightly rubs EvilBill's arm and kisses him on the cheek. she
     turns
     to see all of the familiar faces filling the great halls of the
     Capadocian Dynasty*


     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^




     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     20 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 4:24am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     No worries, fair Aaleeah, I know he's yours, and I wouldn't dream
     of betraying my sister my vying for her man. What you see is
     merely
     a display of gratitude combined with an overwhelming sense of joy
     to
     be home.
     *strokes Aaleeah's silky hair and smiles at her*
     It's good to be home, isn't it?
     *sips her glass of virgin's blood*
     Mmm...delicious. You have excellent taste, EvilBill.


     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     21 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 8:55am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     *DarkSaga grabs a wine glass and walks over to the keg, pauses,
     steps around the mistresses draped all over evilbill, and grabs a
     bottle of blood wine instead. He pours himself a glass, turns and
     raises it to evilbill and nods.*

     It's good to be Capadocian again.

     *Taking the bottle with him, he turns and walks toward the darkest
     corner of the room. There he finds a chair, where he sits and
     lights
     up a cigarette, immediately lost in thought.*





     DarkSaga
     Machiavellan


     ---------------------------------------------------------------------
     -----------
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

     22 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 10:10am
     Subject: Re: Coming home


     ~Krace smiles as he watches the scene and drinks from his schooner
     and then steps over to Chapelablaze and puts a friendly arm around
     her shoulder~

     Well, Aaleeah can have him, and you can have me alright?

     ~Krace gives her a debonair smile and a playful wink as he gives
     her
     a hug with the arm draper over her shoulder~

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Legendary Count Krace
     Tracker for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Amici Noctis


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a... wrote:
     > No worries, fair Aaleeah, I know he's yours, and I wouldn't
     dream
     of
     > betraying my sister my vying for her man. What you see is merely
     a
     display of
     > gratitude combined with an overwhelming sense of joy to be home.
     > *strokes Aaleeah's silky hair and smiles at her*
     > It's good to be home, isn't it?
     > *sips her glass of virgin's blood*
     > Mmm...delicious. You have excellent taste, EvilBill.
     >
     > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     23 From: kilashayne <cnspircy61@a...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 1:17pm
     Subject: Re: Coming home


     Kilashayne gives Krace a quick hug and laughs. "Starting to work
     it
     already hun? Best of luck to you..." She smiles and winks at her
     beautiful sister Chapelablaze and sneaks Krace's cup out of his
     hands. She steals a couple sips and hands it back to him. "Thanks
     love, see you guys around." She strolls over towards DarkSaga and
     takes the seat next to him quietly in the dark, watching the
     homecoming.

     Countess Kilashayne
     Tracker for the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
     shall I find strength and wisdom.


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Michael"
     <mcjstar0007@y...> wrote:
     > ~Krace smiles as he watches the scene and drinks from his
     schooner
     > and then steps over to Chapelablaze and puts a friendly arm
     around
     > her shoulder~
     >
     > Well, Aaleeah can have him, and you can have me alright?
     >
     > ~Krace gives her a debonair smile and a playful wink as he gives
     her
     > a hug with the arm draper over her shoulder~
     >
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     > wisdom.
     >
     > Legendary Count Krace
     > Tracker for The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Amici Noctis
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a...
     wrote:
     > > No worries, fair Aaleeah, I know he's yours, and I wouldn't
     dream
     > of
     > > betraying my sister my vying for her man. What you see is
     merely
     a
     > display of
     > > gratitude combined with an overwhelming sense of joy to be
     home.
     > > *strokes Aaleeah's silky hair and smiles at her*
     > > It's good to be home, isn't it?
     > > *sips her glass of virgin's blood*
     > > Mmm...delicious. You have excellent taste, EvilBill.
     > >
     > > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     24 From: Id tell you, but then Id have to kill you.
     <lady_demonesss@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 4:41pm
     Subject: TG2 and TRG1


     "Pssst. Thieves Guild 2 is right next to Gum and 64th today. I
     don't
     know how much longer it will be there, though"

     "Pssst. Travellers Guild 1 is right next to Ennui and 99th today.
     I
     don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

     ~Souleness
     Just here to help. We need to get all of us as strong as possible.


     IC:(Cap my Lord, I need to speak with you so when you get this and
     ya
     can talk let me know.)


     25 From: EuphoricLust <Euphoriclust@g...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 4:44pm
     Subject: All work and no play


     Sweaping brskly through the great hall, sparng no more then a
     quick
     glance and a nod to friends, and a momentary stop to toss EvilBill
     A
     very pricy bottle of sacred elders blood wine, EuphoricLust bows
     before the king. Aproaching the dias he whispers for a fow moments
     into his ear before removing himself to the private chambers of
     the
     house to settle back in.

     -*My loyalty to thee great loard, tis the dawning of a new age, no
     more screwing around, I have accepted your earlier proposal and
     will
     do everything in my power to return the throat of this city into
     your
     grasp. I shall soon be setting up my house, if there is anything i
     may do for you, you need only ask. Fair thee well my lige*-

     EuphoricLust


     26 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 5:57pm
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] TG2 and TRG1


     Souleness is a Tracker for the Ferrymen... she is so excited to be
     back
     that she forgot to mention it.
     Information will be flowing very soon, my friends, but the
     Ferrymen
     need to move in. I've already updated the Guild and Shop locations
     in
     the database.
     Thanks for your patience.

     Around the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate
     - J.R.R. Tolkien

     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty


     > "Pssst. Thieves Guild 2 is right next to Gum and 64th today. I
     don't
     > know how much longer it will be there, though"
     >
     > "Pssst. Travellers Guild 1 is right next to Ennui and 99th
     today. I
     > don't know how much longer it will be there, though."
     >
     > ~Souleness
     > Just here to help. We need to get all of us as strong as
     possible.
     >
     >
     > IC:(Cap my Lord, I need to speak with you so when you get this
     and
     ya
     > can talk let me know.)
     >
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     27 From: Liski <liski999@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 7:27pm
     Subject:


     Entering this great place, Liski feels rather awed and frightened.
     Scanning the room there are many faces she knows only by
     reputation,
     but is wary just the same.

     Spying a familiar face she considers staying close to EvilBill,
     but
     sees how many surround and talk with him, decides to let him be.
     Looking around once more a proud figure is easily noticed among
     the
     crowd.

     Standing more asured, she walks over to the man and catches his
     eye
     momentarily before bowing to one knee and lowering her gaze to the
     floor.

     "Merrily met, My Lord Capadocious. It has been a long time since I
     have seen you and I have grown in strength and knowledge since our
     time apart. I hope that I have become worthy of this place and
     these
     people. I am a Capadocian eternally, and I pray that you find me
     worthy."


     Liski


     28 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 11:49pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     Ah, such warm welcomes! EvilBill turns to look from Chapelablaze
     and Aaleeah .. decisions decisions! Luckily, I don't have to make
     one .. looking at Aaleeh, yes, you are first .. the good thing
     about
     first is it implies there will be a second *evil grin*

     EvilBill - packing the whips as we speak!

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: CARRIE LEONARD
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 10:45 PM
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     Aaleeah, slides up beside her sister Chapelablaze, "Now sister,
     don't get your hopes too high. This one is mine first." She smiles
     coyly up at EvilBill, " Right?" She takes her long sharp
     fingernail
     and runs it down, his neck and chest, not quite hard enough to
     draw
     blood. "Don't forget the whips!"

     Magister Aaleeah
     The Ferrymen

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 7:39 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     29 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 11:54pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] All work and no play


     EvilBill catches the elders blood wine and carefully tucks it away
     for later. Looking at Aaleeah, he thinks he knows the perfect way
     to share this fine bottle. Nodding, he thanks EuphoricLust and
     welcomes him. It's good to have you here with us my brother!




     ----- Original Message -----
     From: EuphoricLust
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 7:44 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] All work and no play


     Sweaping brskly through the great hall, sparng no more then a
     quick
     glance and a nod to friends, and a momentary stop to toss EvilBill
     A
     very pricy bottle of sacred elders blood wine, EuphoricLust bows
     before the king. Aproaching the dias he whispers for a fow moments
     into his ear before removing himself to the private chambers of
     the
     house to settle back in.

     -*My loyalty to thee great loard, tis the dawning of a new age, no
     more screwing around, I have accepted your earlier proposal and
     will
     do everything in my power to return the throat of this city into
     your
     grasp. I shall soon be setting up my house, if there is anything i
     may do for you, you need only ask. Fair thee well my lige*-

     EuphoricLust



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     30 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 11:56pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] (unknown)


     Welcome my sister!



     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Liski
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 10:27 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] (unknown)


     Entering this great place, Liski feels rather awed and frightened.
     Scanning the room there are many faces she knows only by
     reputation,
     but is wary just the same.

     Spying a familiar face she considers staying close to EvilBill,
     but
     sees how many surround and talk with him, decides to let him be.
     Looking around once more a proud figure is easily noticed among
     the
     crowd.

     Standing more asured, she walks over to the man and catches his
     eye
     momentarily before bowing to one knee and lowering her gaze to the
     floor.

     "Merrily met, My Lord Capadocious. It has been a long time since I
     have seen you and I have grown in strength and knowledge since our
     time apart. I hope that I have become worthy of this place and
     these
     people. I am a Capadocian eternally, and I pray that you find me
     worthy."


     Liski



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Cap Dyn posts 31-61
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn posts 31-61
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 31 From: Lori Rew <ravensongof2@y...>
   Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 0:59am
   Subject: Home at last


   I am the quiet one. I work hard, but speak little. As I enter the
   great hall I see many faces I know. Not one to intrude on a
   conversation already under way, I slink off to an unoccupied
   corner. Content to be home again.

   Initiate ravensong
   The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Always


   32 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
   Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 1:45am
   Subject: Re: Coming home


   ~Krace smiles and returns Kilashayne's hug and then shrugs with a
   smirk on his face to her question. He blinks a couple times as his
   schooner is stolen and then returned. He winks at her and hands it
   over to EvilBill to be refilled while he remains at Chapelablaze's
   side~

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Legendary Count Krace
   Tracker for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis


   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "kilashayne"
   <cnspircy61@a...> wrote:

     > Kilashayne gives Krace a quick hug and laughs. "Starting to work

   it

     > already hun? Best of luck to you..." She smiles and winks at her
     > beautiful sister Chapelablaze and sneaks Krace's cup out of his
     > hands. She steals a couple sips and hands it back to him.
     "Thanks
     > love, see you guys around." She strolls over towards DarkSaga
     and
     > takes the seat next to him quietly in the dark, watching the
     > homecoming.
     >
     > Countess Kilashayne
     > Tracker for the Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     > By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
     > shall I find strength and wisdom.
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Michael"
     > <mcjstar0007@y...> wrote:
     > > ~Krace smiles as he watches the scene and drinks from his

   schooner

     > > and then steps over to Chapelablaze and puts a friendly arm

   around

     > > her shoulder~
     > >
     > > Well, Aaleeah can have him, and you can have me alright?
     > >
     > > ~Krace gives her a debonair smile and a playful wink as he
     gives
     > her
     > > a hug with the arm draper over her shoulder~
     > >
     > > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     > > wisdom.
     > >
     > > Legendary Count Krace
     > > Tracker for The Ferrymen
     > > House of Lucius
     > > Amici Noctis
     > >
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a...
     wrote:
     > > > No worries, fair Aaleeah, I know he's yours, and I wouldn't

   dream

     > > of
     > > > betraying my sister my vying for her man. What you see is

   merely

     > a
     > > display of
     > > > gratitude combined with an overwhelming sense of joy to be

   home.

     > > > *strokes Aaleeah's silky hair and smiles at her*
     > > > It's good to be home, isn't it?
     > > > *sips her glass of virgin's blood*
     > > > Mmm...delicious. You have excellent taste, EvilBill.
     > > >
     > > > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > > > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > > > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > > > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


   33 From: Samael le Boursier <wethenorsemen@...>
   Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 1:55am
   Subject: A new beginning


   Greetings,

   As I set foot among You all, I humbly fall to my knees and praise
   Our
   Lord and Ruler. Many moons has past since I was among so many good
   Capadocians and my heart beats. I remember the past and I can vision
   the New - lust, money and blood - what else could we ask for?

   We turn the pages and a new day for us has come, we will rise - Out
   there awaits Fame, Glory and Enemies to hunt. Smile and Praise this
   Day - brothers and sisters - we are no longer Cousins. Today we will
   be close Family again.

   The tears that fall from my eyes are filled with joy, we can return
   Home, under the Will and Mood of Our Glorious Leader - Capadocious.
   Have faith in his words, none can speak them more true then he, we
   are all here to serve.

   Heimdag af Gyllenstierna
   Chancellor of the Realm


   34 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
   Date: Sun Jul 6, 2003 11:29pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Coming home


   *returns Krace's hug*
   My feet are tired from a long night's work. I am going to take a
   seat and enjoy my glass of blood. You may join me, if you wish.



   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



   35 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
   Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 6:16am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Home at last


   Being well known for my general shyness I understand!!! EvilBill
   pours a goblet of fresh blood and makes his way to ravensong. Here
   my dear one, please take this glass and help us to toast in the new
   Dynasty! If you are ever in need of anything, you have but to ask.


   EvilBill


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lori Rew
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 3:59 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Home at last


     I am the quiet one. I work hard, but speak little. As I enter the
     great hall I see many faces I know. Not one to intrude on a
     conversation already under way, I slink off to an unoccupied
     corner. Content to be home again.

     Initiate ravensong
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Always



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     36 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 4:00am
     Subject: Re: Coming home


     ~Krace smiles and nods~

     Yes, of course I will. I suppose I could rub your feet for a short
     while if you wanted. Wouldn't want them to be sore later...

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Legendary Count Krace
     Tracker for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Amici Noctis


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a... wrote:
     > *returns Krace's hug*
     > My feet are tired from a long night's work. I am going to take a
     seat and
     > enjoy my glass of blood. You may join me, if you wish.
     >
     >
     > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     37 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 4:10am
     Subject: Re: All work and no play


     Dirktou enters the hall of the newly formed Dynasty. He looks
     around, seemingly disgusted that a party is going on. He walks
     past
     the drinking and hugging clan members to deliver a message to his
     new King.

     "I have delivered the message and carried out the order put forth
     to
     me, sire! Please direct me to my post."

     Dirktou


     38 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 3:18pm
     Subject: A Reply to A message sent by Cap


     Nomos burned you with Holy Water!
     Nomos says "On a side note it saddens me to see you join this
     clan.
     Clans like caps are only for the truly weak."
     Nomos says "I'm afraid that this is going to hurt a bit more then
     what you did to me. Well you know what they say the bigger they
     are
     the harder they fall. Oh ya consider this my rejection of your
     generous offer and tell cap I won't be swayed by force or power"

     Dirktou


     39 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 3:23pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] A Reply to A message sent by Cap


     So? what's it? A complain, a whine or just a notification?

     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone


     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom



     dirktou wrote:
     Nomos burned you with Holy Water!
     Nomos says "On a side note it saddens me to see you join this
     clan.
     Clans like caps are only for the truly weak."
     Nomos says "I'm afraid that this is going to hurt a bit more then
     what you did to me. Well you know what they say the bigger they
     are
     the harder they fall. Oh ya consider this my rejection of your
     generous offer and tell cap I won't be swayed by force or power"

     Dirktou



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.




     ---------------------------------------------------------------------
     -----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     40 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 3:29pm
     Subject: Re: A Reply to A message sent by Cap


     It's a reply to Cap's invitation to join The Dynasty.

     Dirktou

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, evilive_inc
     <evilive_ar@y...> wrote:
     > So? what's it? A complain, a whine or just a notification?
     >
     >
     > ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     > Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone
     >
     >
     >
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom
     >
     >
     > dirktou <briantodd126@m...> wrote:
     > Nomos burned you with Holy Water!
     > Nomos says "On a side note it saddens me to see you join this
     clan.
     > Clans like caps are only for the truly weak."
     > Nomos says "I'm afraid that this is going to hurt a bit more
     then
     > what you did to me. Well you know what they say the bigger they
     are
     > the harder they fall. Oh ya consider this my rejection of your
     > generous offer and tell cap I won't be swayed by force or power"
     >
     > Dirktou
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > ---------------------------------
     > Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     > Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     > Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     > M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.


     41 From: Lori Rew <ravensongof2@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 4:16pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Home at last


     Many thanks EvilBill. I will always share a toast for this
     wonderful Dynasty. ravensong pulls out a hidden bottle, unscrews
     the cork and refills EvilBill, almost empty goblet. A drink of
     blood from a special year?? The year of my death, 1802. Been
     waiting for a reason good enough to open it. Cheers.

     ravensong

     Bill Smith wrote:
     Being well known for my general shyness I understand!!! EvilBill
     pours a goblet of fresh blood and makes his way to ravensong. Here
     my dear one, please take this glass and help us to toast in the
     new
     Dynasty! If you are ever in need of anything, you have but to ask.


     EvilBill


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lori Rew
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 3:59 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Home at last


     I am the quiet one. I work hard, but speak little. As I enter the
     great hall I see many faces I know. Not one to intrude on a
     conversation already under way, I slink off to an unoccupied
     corner. Content to be home again.

     Initiate ravensong
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Always



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     ---------------------------------------------------------------------
     -----------
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

     42 From: vamp_aaleeah <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 6:31pm
     Subject: Re: Coming home


     First, second, third, we are back in Cap's house darling, you know
     what happens. But first, some blood and mingling, as I see many
     faces we have not seen in many moons, and I am eager to say hello.

     Magister Aaleeah
     The Ferrymen


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smith"
     <evilbilltn@c...> wrote:
     > Ah, such warm welcomes! EvilBill turns to look from Chapelablaze
     and Aaleeah .. decisions decisions! Luckily, I don't have to make
     one .. looking at Aaleeah, yes, you are first .. the good thing
     about
     first is it implies there will be a second *evil grin*
     >
     > EvilBill - packing the whips as we speak!


     43 From: James MacArthur <jimmy_mac_82@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 6:34pm
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     He walks into the hall and looks around, he sees many old friends
     around the place. He spies his brother EvilBill pouring the drinks
     and the beautiful Liski paying her respects to our great lord. He
     smiles as he thinks how good it is to be back. He fades into the
     background content to watch and wait for some of his friends to
     become less busy so he can talk to them.

     jimmymac



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lori Rew
     <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > Many thanks EvilBill. I will always share a toast for this
     wonderful Dynasty. ravensong pulls out a hidden bottle, unscrews
     the cork and refills EvilBill, almost empty goblet. A drink of
     blood from a special year?? The year of my death, 1802. Been
     waiting for a reason good enough to open it. Cheers.
     >
     > ravensong
     >
     > Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...> wrote:
     > Being well known for my general shyness I understand!!! EvilBill
     pours a goblet of fresh blood and makes his way to ravensong. Here
     my dear one, please take this glass and help us to toast in the
     new
     Dynasty! If you are ever in need of anything, you have but to ask.
     >
     >
     > EvilBill
     >
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: Lori Rew
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 3:59 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Home at last
     >
     >
     > I am the quiet one. I work hard, but speak little. As I enter
     the
     > great hall I see many faces I know. Not one to intrude on a
     > conversation already under way, I slink off to an unoccupied
     > corner. Content to be home again.
     >
     > Initiate ravensong
     > The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Always
     >
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.
     >
     >
     >
     > ---------------------------------
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!


     44 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 3:32pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Home at last


     *curls her toes in her boots*
     No, thanks, Krace. My feet are quite ticklish. Just by sitting
     here
     for this short time, they already feel better.
     *smiles at Krace and touches his arm as she takes another sip of
     blood*
     It was very nice of you to offer, though.


     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     45 From: Liski <liski999@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 8:28pm
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     Standing from her bow, she turns to see a very unexpected
     surprise.
     As the man disappears from immediate view, she grins broadly.
     Bowing
     once more her farewell to Capadocious, she disappears and
     reappears
     behind Jimmy and grabs him from behind unexpectadely. Taken aback,
     he loses balance and they both fall to the floor in a heap.

     "BROTHER!!!"


     Liski

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > He walks into the hall and looks around, he sees many old
     friends
     > around the place. He spies his brother EvilBill pouring the
     drinks
     > and the beautiful Liski paying her respects to our great lord.
     He
     > smiles as he thinks how good it is to be back. He fades into the
     > background content to watch and wait for some of his friends to
     > become less busy so he can talk to them.
     >
     > jimmymac


     46 From: James MacArthur <jimmy_mac_82@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 8:44pm
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     A momentary flash of pain crosses his face at her greeting but is
     soon replaced by a smile. He stands up and offers her his hand to
     help her rise.
     Its nice to see you again my friend, its been too long hasn't it.
     Wheres the rest of them? I only see you and evilbill. I hope you
     haven't got up to much mischief while i've been gone.
     Sorry where are my manners. Would you like a drink.
     He makes a gesture and two goblets appear in his hands, he hands
     one
     to Liski.


     jimmymac


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski" <liski999@y...>
     wrote:
     > Standing from her bow, she turns to see a very unexpected
     surprise.
     > As the man disappears from immediate view, she grins broadly.
     Bowing
     > once more her farewell to Capadocious, she disappears and
     reappears
     > behind Jimmy and grabs him from behind unexpectadely. Taken
     aback,
     > he loses balance and they both fall to the floor in a heap.
     >
     > "BROTHER!!!"
     >
     >
     > Liski
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     > <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > > He walks into the hall and looks around, he sees many old
     friends
     > > around the place. He spies his brother EvilBill pouring the
     drinks
     > > and the beautiful Liski paying her respects to our great lord.
     He
     > > smiles as he thinks how good it is to be back. He fades into
     the
     > > background content to watch and wait for some of his friends
     to
     > > become less busy so he can talk to them.
     > >
     > > jimmymac


     47 From: Andrew Gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 9:50pm
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     Out from the shadows peviousley unnoticed by anyone Gargamel
     emerges
     and strides across the hall towards liski.

     "Ah my dear sweet liski, it is good to see you beauty in this
     great
     place! May I get you a drink?"

     Gargamel extends his hand to help liski up from teh floor where
     she
     is lying in a heap :p

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski" <liski999@y...>
     wrote:
     > Standing from her bow, she turns to see a very unexpected
     surprise.
     > As the man disappears from immediate view, she grins broadly.
     Bowing
     > once more her farewell to Capadocious, she disappears and
     reappears
     > behind Jimmy and grabs him from behind unexpectadely. Taken
     aback,
     > he loses balance and they both fall to the floor in a heap.
     >
     > "BROTHER!!!"
     >
     >
     > Liski
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     > <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > > He walks into the hall and looks around, he sees many old
     friends
     > > around the place. He spies his brother EvilBill pouring the
     drinks
     > > and the beautiful Liski paying her respects to our great lord.
     He
     > > smiles as he thinks how good it is to be back. He fades into
     the
     > > background content to watch and wait for some of his friends
     to
     > > become less busy so he can talk to them.
     > >
     > > jimmymac


     48 From: <damalas@a...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 6:25pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Digest Number 1


     I stay to the shadows, cracking the door just wide enough for me
     to slip inside the bar. The noise from talking, clinking glasses,
     laughter, shouts and general merriment hits me like a solid wall.
     Unused to being around so many of my kind at one time, I stay to
     the
     deep shadows, my eyes traveling from face to face... some known,
     some not. I can't help but wonder if any of these come under false
     guise...it has not been long since the last spy was discovered. I
     will watch..wait.. when my Lord and Ruler has need for me, I will
     be
     there.....

     Vampiress Gildroola!
     Clan Machiavelli
     of the Capadocian Dynasty








     50 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 11:00pm
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     ~Krace smiles and nods as he pats Chapelablaze's hand and clinks
     his
     glass agaist hers before taking a sip as well~

     Of course my dear, of course.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Legendary Count Krace
     Tracker for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a... wrote:
     > *curls her toes in her boots*
     > No, thanks, Krace. My feet are quite ticklish. Just by sitting
     here for this
     > short time, they already feel better.
     > *smiles at Krace and touches his arm as she takes another sip of
     blood*
     > It was very nice of you to offer, though.
     >
     > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     51 From: Liski <liski999@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 11:35pm
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     Taking both Jimmy's and Gargamel's extended hands, she raises from
     the floor. As Gargamel offers to get a drink, Jimmy produces two
     goblets and hands one to her.

     Smiling Liski accepts the drink and smiles, then turns to
     Gargamel.
     "I thank you for your compliment dearest Gargamel, and I have
     already a drink. Perhaps if Jimmy would be so kind as to offer you
     one as well, we could share a toast."

     Turning back to Jimmy, "As for mischief, I have no idea what you
     speak of. Do I look like a mischief-maker?" Smiles wickedly.


     Liski

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > A momentary flash of pain crosses his face at her greeting but
     is
     > soon replaced by a smile. He stands up and offers her his hand
     to
     > help her rise.
     > Its nice to see you again my friend, its been too long hasn't
     it.
     > Wheres the rest of them? I only see you and evilbill. I hope you
     > haven't got up to much mischief while i've been gone.
     > Sorry where are my manners. Would you like a drink.
     > He makes a gesture and two goblets appear in his hands, he hands
     one
     > to Liski.
     >
     >
     > jimmymac
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski"
     <liski999@y...>
     > wrote:
     > > Standing from her bow, she turns to see a very unexpected
     > surprise.
     > > As the man disappears from immediate view, she grins broadly.
     > Bowing
     > > once more her farewell to Capadocious, she disappears and
     > reappears
     > > behind Jimmy and grabs him from behind unexpectadely. Taken
     aback,
     > > he loses balance and they both fall to the floor in a heap.
     > >
     > > "BROTHER!!!"
     > >
     > >
     > > Liski
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     > > <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > > > He walks into the hall and looks around, he sees many old
     > friends
     > > > around the place. He spies his brother EvilBill pouring the
     > drinks
     > > > and the beautiful Liski paying her respects to our great
     lord.
     > He
     > > > smiles as he thinks how good it is to be back. He fades into
     the
     > > > background content to watch and wait for some of his friends
     to
     > > > become less busy so he can talk to them.
     > > >
     > > > jimmymac


     52 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 2:00am
     Subject: Fw: [Ravenblack-blood] You Mind Explaining this to me
     Wrigley




     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Bill Smith
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 11:40 AM
     Subject: Fw: [Ravenblack-blood] You Mind Explaining this to me
     Wrigley


     Wrigley, didn't know if you would see this on the RBB or not ..
     *chuckles* looks like you helped write the book "How to win
     friends
     and influence people" hehe Good hit my friend.


     EvilBill
     Angel of Death
     Church of Blood
     Capadocian Dynasty


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Cerridwen der Bauer
     To: Ravenblack-blood
     Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 8:34 AM
     Subject: [Ravenblack-blood] You Mind Explaining this to me Wrigley


     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Gollum stole 7 coins from you.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley burned you with Holy Water!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Your blood has been drunk by: Oathsblood, chiquita, scraw.

     Cerridwen der Bauer
     Qu'ellar d'Vlos
     La Principessa dei Nomi
     La Custode dei Nostri Cuori


     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Ravenblack-blood-unsubscribe@...



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     53 From: James MacArthur <jimmy_mac_82@y...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 11:57pm
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     Ever so sorry but i've only got two hands you know.

     Produces another goblet and hands it to the man who's just
     appeared
     to help Liski.

     What shall we toast to my friends?

     jimmymac


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski" <liski999@y...>
     wrote:
     > Taking both Jimmy's and Gargamel's extended hands, she raises
     from
     > the floor. As Gargamel offers to get a drink, Jimmy produces two
     > goblets and hands one to her.
     >
     > Smiling Liski accepts the drink and smiles, then turns to
     Gargamel.
     > "I thank you for your compliment dearest Gargamel, and I have
     > already a drink. Perhaps if Jimmy would be so kind as to offer
     you
     > one as well, we could share a toast."
     >
     > Turning back to Jimmy, "As for mischief, I have no idea what you
     > speak of. Do I look like a mischief-maker?" Smiles wickedly.
     >
     >
     > Liski
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     > <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > > A momentary flash of pain crosses his face at her greeting but
     is
     > > soon replaced by a smile. He stands up and offers her his hand
     to
     > > help her rise.
     > > Its nice to see you again my friend, its been too long hasn't
     it.
     > > Wheres the rest of them? I only see you and evilbill. I hope
     you
     > > haven't got up to much mischief while i've been gone.
     > > Sorry where are my manners. Would you like a drink.
     > > He makes a gesture and two goblets appear in his hands, he
     hands
     > one
     > > to Liski.
     > >
     > >
     > > jimmymac
     > >
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski"
     <liski999@y...>
     > > wrote:
     > > > Standing from her bow, she turns to see a very unexpected
     > > surprise.
     > > > As the man disappears from immediate view, she grins
     broadly.
     > > Bowing
     > > > once more her farewell to Capadocious, she disappears and
     > > reappears
     > > > behind Jimmy and grabs him from behind unexpectadely. Taken
     > aback,
     > > > he loses balance and they both fall to the floor in a heap.
     > > >
     > > > "BROTHER!!!"
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Liski
     > > >
     > > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     > > > <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > > > > He walks into the hall and looks around, he sees many old
     > > friends
     > > > > around the place. He spies his brother EvilBill pouring
     the
     > > drinks
     > > > > and the beautiful Liski paying her respects to our great
     lord.
     > > He
     > > > > smiles as he thinks how good it is to be back. He fades
     into
     > the
     > > > > background content to watch and wait for some of his
     friends
     > to
     > > > > become less busy so he can talk to them.
     > > > >
     > > > > jimmymac


     54 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Mon Jul 7, 2003 8:04pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Fw: [Ravenblack-blood] You Mind
     Explaining this to m...


     Cerridwen asks for an explanation, as if the attack on her was
     unwarranted. LOL From what I understand, she has been launching
     attacks on Cunnilingus1, as well as other Vampires whose name she
     deems "offensive". She should know that if she chooses to play
     with
     fire, she should expect to be burned. Wrigley, not only was your
     attack on her justifiable, but quite impressive!
     *raises her glass to Wrigley and smiles a wicked smile*


     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     55 From: Andrew Gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:04am
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     takes the goblet from jimmy

     "my thanks. any friend of liski's is a friend of mine, as long as
     he
     isnt trying to get into her bed"

     throws a scowling look towards EvilBill

     "why dont we toast to the new Dynasty and our Great Emperor
     Capadocious?"

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > Ever so sorry but i've only got two hands you know.
     >
     > Produces another goblet and hands it to the man who's just
     appeared
     > to help Liski.
     >
     > What shall we toast to my friends?
     >
     > jimmymac
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski"
     <liski999@y...>
     > wrote:
     > > Taking both Jimmy's and Gargamel's extended hands, she raises
     from
     > > the floor. As Gargamel offers to get a drink, Jimmy produces
     two
     > > goblets and hands one to her.
     > >
     > > Smiling Liski accepts the drink and smiles, then turns to
     Gargamel.
     > > "I thank you for your compliment dearest Gargamel, and I have
     > > already a drink. Perhaps if Jimmy would be so kind as to offer
     you
     > > one as well, we could share a toast."
     > >
     > > Turning back to Jimmy, "As for mischief, I have no idea what
     you
     > > speak of. Do I look like a mischief-maker?" Smiles wickedly.
     > >
     > >
     > > Liski
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     > > <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > > > A momentary flash of pain crosses his face at her greeting
     but
     > is
     > > > soon replaced by a smile. He stands up and offers her his
     hand
     > to
     > > > help her rise.
     > > > Its nice to see you again my friend, its been too long
     hasn't
     > it.
     > > > Wheres the rest of them? I only see you and evilbill. I hope
     you
     > > > haven't got up to much mischief while i've been gone.
     > > > Sorry where are my manners. Would you like a drink.
     > > > He makes a gesture and two goblets appear in his hands, he
     hands
     > > one
     > > > to Liski.
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > jimmymac
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski"
     > <liski999@y...>
     > > > wrote:
     > > > > Standing from her bow, she turns to see a very unexpected
     > > > surprise.
     > > > > As the man disappears from immediate view, she grins
     broadly.
     > > > Bowing
     > > > > once more her farewell to Capadocious, she disappears and
     > > > reappears
     > > > > behind Jimmy and grabs him from behind unexpectadely.
     Taken
     > > aback,
     > > > > he loses balance and they both fall to the floor in a
     heap.
     > > > >
     > > > > "BROTHER!!!"
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > > Liski
     > > > >
     > > > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James
     MacArthur"
     > > > > <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > > > > > He walks into the hall and looks around, he sees many
     old
     > > > friends
     > > > > > around the place. He spies his brother EvilBill pouring
     the
     > > > drinks
     > > > > > and the beautiful Liski paying her respects to our great
     > lord.
     > > > He
     > > > > > smiles as he thinks how good it is to be back. He fades
     into
     > > the
     > > > > > background content to watch and wait for some of his
     friends
     > > to
     > > > > > become less busy so he can talk to them.
     > > > > >
     > > > > > jimmymac


     56 From: vampire_leyland <timmy_chicka@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:10am
     Subject: leyland's entrace


     appearing from what appears to be thin air, a dark mistress
     wanders
     into the room. her gloomy, worn attitude is brightened at the
     sight
     of so many of her former Clan mates. how nice it is to see them
     together again. she strides throught the room slowly, taking in
     every face(remembering many) she pauses to see Krace working his
     magic and gives him a playful shove from behind and whispers in
     his
     ear,
     "suck up! offering to rub feet? where's my massage?" she sticks
     her
     finger into his drink and sucks the blood off it walking away with
     a
     grin.
     she spots Cap across the room and smiles warmly at him "good
     evening
     my lord, pleased to see you in good health"
     slowly and carefully she drifts to the corners taking in the faces
     in the dark. wine drifts on the air, and feeling she has had
     enough
     to drink for one night she chooses a seat beside DarkSaga and
     pinches him hard on the leg...
     "howz it goin.. havent seen you for a while"
     leyland


     57 From: Liski <liski999@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:13am
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     Liski throws her head back in a laugh at the look Gargamel shoots
     EvilBill, who turns with the feeling of eyes on his back. She
     tilts
     her head in greeting to him and blows him a kiss.

     "Jimmy let me introduce you to Gargamel a dear friend to me and a
     viscious fighter. Although he may be a bit overprotective at
     times... Gargamel, meet my blood-brother Jimmy, and I would not
     say
     such things lightly as we are family only my honor."

     Smiling, she raises her glass, "To the Dynasty and the Emperor.
     Shall we forever reign with strength and power."


     Liski


     58 From: Andrew Gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:18am
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     "a dear friend? "

     Gargamel drinks to the toast, but with a hint of sadness in his
     eyes

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski" <liski999@y...>
     wrote:
     > Liski throws her head back in a laugh at the look Gargamel
     shoots
     > EvilBill, who turns with the feeling of eyes on his back. She
     tilts
     > her head in greeting to him and blows him a kiss.
     >
     > "Jimmy let me introduce you to Gargamel a dear friend to me and
     a
     > viscious fighter. Although he may be a bit overprotective at
     > times... Gargamel, meet my blood-brother Jimmy, and I would not
     say
     > such things lightly as we are family only my honor."
     >
     > Smiling, she raises her glass, "To the Dynasty and the Emperor.
     > Shall we forever reign with strength and power."
     >
     >
     > Liski


     59 From: James MacArthur <jimmy_mac_82@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:30am
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     Jimmy takes a deep swig. As he does he notices the sadness in
     Gargamel's eyes. It's almost like looking into a mirror.

     Yeah you're the dear friend, I'm the brother. Lucky aint we?

     He holds out his hand.

     Anyway its nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll get on well.

     jimmymac


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Gargamel"
     <dragonsofwater@h...> wrote:
     > "a dear friend? "
     >
     > Gargamel drinks to the toast, but with a hint of sadness in his
     eyes
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski"
     <liski999@y...>
     > wrote:
     > > Liski throws her head back in a laugh at the look Gargamel
     shoots
     > > EvilBill, who turns with the feeling of eyes on his back. She
     tilts
     > > her head in greeting to him and blows him a kiss.
     > >
     > > "Jimmy let me introduce you to Gargamel a dear friend to me
     and
     a
     > > viscious fighter. Although he may be a bit overprotective at
     > > times... Gargamel, meet my blood-brother Jimmy, and I would
     not
     say
     > > such things lightly as we are family only my honor."
     > >
     > > Smiling, she raises her glass, "To the Dynasty and the
     Emperor.
     > > Shall we forever reign with strength and power."
     > >
     > >
     > > Liski


     60 From: Andrew Gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:33am
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     takes jimmy's hand and shakes it, then replaces it onto jimmies
     wrist.

     "It was nicer when i was her enemy, at least i had the chacne of
     sharing her bad"

     Grins at Liski

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > Jimmy takes a deep swig. As he does he notices the sadness in
     > Gargamel's eyes. It's almost like looking into a mirror.
     >
     > Yeah you're the dear friend, I'm the brother. Lucky aint we?
     >
     > He holds out his hand.
     >
     > Anyway its nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll get on well.
     >
     > jimmymac
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Gargamel"
     > <dragonsofwater@h...> wrote:
     > > "a dear friend? "
     > >
     > > Gargamel drinks to the toast, but with a hint of sadness in
     his
     > eyes
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski"
     <liski999@y...>
     > > wrote:
     > > > Liski throws her head back in a laugh at the look Gargamel
     > shoots
     > > > EvilBill, who turns with the feeling of eyes on his back.
     She
     > tilts
     > > > her head in greeting to him and blows him a kiss.
     > > >
     > > > "Jimmy let me introduce you to Gargamel a dear friend to me
     and
     > a
     > > > viscious fighter. Although he may be a bit overprotective at
     > > > times... Gargamel, meet my blood-brother Jimmy, and I would
     not
     > say
     > > > such things lightly as we are family only my honor."
     > > >
     > > > Smiling, she raises her glass, "To the Dynasty and the
     Emperor.
     > > > Shall we forever reign with strength and power."
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Liski


     61 From: Liski <liski999@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:36am
     Subject: Re: Home at last


     "Haha, keep that attitude up and I'll make you my best friend!"
     Sticks her tongue out at Gargamel.

     Taking a long drink from her goblet smiles at her companions and
     wonders, as Jimmy asked, where the other family members are...


     Liski


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:37 pm

Cap Dyn posts 62-92
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn posts 62-92
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 62 From: Andrew Gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:40am
   Subject: Re: Home at last


   "oh the tongue, such a beautiful tongue. I know 6 words that will
   make you go ahead wit hthat threat. but only in a certain voice over
   the microphone!"

   Now gargamel is the one sticking out his tongue and laughing

   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski" <liski999@y...>
   wrote:

     > "Haha, keep that attitude up and I'll make you my best friend!"
     > Sticks her tongue out at Gargamel.
     >
     > Taking a long drink from her goblet smiles at her companions and
     > wonders, as Jimmy asked, where the other family members are...
     >
     >
     > Liski


   63 From: The Count Afrogumby <afrogumby@m...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:58am
   Subject: It's been awhile!


   Afrogumby throws the doors open to the the great Capadocian Hall
   and
   asks "There is a party and I was wasn't invited till now?"

   Afro scans the crowd and sees many familiar faces and wipes a bloody
   tear from his eye. "It's good to be back here."

   I walk up to Cap sitting proudly on his throne and bow before him
   and pronounce my loyalty and life to him. Afro takes a dagger
   concealed in his trenchcoat and slits his wrist, quickly grabbing a
   goblet to catch the blood. After it is full, he hands it up to
   Capadocious and says, "Drink my Lord."

   I will enjoy being thoroughly hated and evil again.

   Happy Hunting!!!
   -Count Afrogumby
   Master of the Direptor Deus
   Capadocian Dynasty


   64 From: James MacArthur <jimmy_mac_82@y...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 1:23am
   Subject: Re: Home at last


   Jimmy smiles at their antics, and with a laugh turns away leaving
   them to it. He decides to drop in on EvilBillnow the crowd around
   him has died a bit.

   How goes it brother, i've missed killing with you.

   He holds out his goblet hoping for a refill

   jimmymac


   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Gargamel"
   <dragonsofwater@h...> wrote:

     > "oh the tongue, such a beautiful tongue. I know 6 words that
     will
     > make you go ahead wit hthat threat. but only in a certain voice

   over

     > the microphone!"
     >
     > Now gargamel is the one sticking out his tongue and laughing
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski"
     <liski999@y...>
     > wrote:
     > > "Haha, keep that attitude up and I'll make you my best
     friend!"
     > > Sticks her tongue out at Gargamel.
     > >
     > > Taking a long drink from her goblet smiles at her companions
     and
     > > wonders, as Jimmy asked, where the other family members are...
     > >
     > >
     > > Liski


   65 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 2:18am
   Subject: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!


   I'm back old friend Capadocious! Syzygy's blade is at your service
   once again.


   66 From: Erin <eriawyn@y...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 2:24am
   Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


   *walking in the front doors from her hunting, she glances at all
   the
   old faces... most familiar but not well known to her. Elated by the
   fact that Cap has chosen again to lead their fair city in is wisdom
   she walks to the great emperor, curtseying in front of him*

   I offer my life and my services to you, my great Emperor.

   *seeing leyland in the corner, she winks mischeviously at her, and
   smiles warmly at Gargamel... seeing Krace attempting to rub a lovely
   vampress's feet, she smiles very playfully at him, slowly licking
   her
   lips in an almost suggestive way, and then quickly turns away*

   Ahh... it has been so long... it is good to be back to the only home
   i ever really knew.

   *pulling a grand goblet out of nowhere she removes her heavy velvet
   cloak from her shoulders, laying it on a chair near leyland,
   revealing her long flowing dark purple velvet dress and long dark
   tresses, and then makes her way to Evil Bill*

   ~Eriawyn~

   Greetings Evil Bill, i believe you are known to me, but we've never
   been formally introduced... *she offers her hand, a dazzling smile
   on
   her face, holding the goblet in the other hoping his generosity will
   be shared with her*

   ~Eriawyn~


   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "vampire_leyland"
   <timmy_chicka@y...> wrote:

     > appearing from what appears to be thin air, a dark mistress

   wanders

     > into the room. her gloomy, worn attitude is brightened at the

   sight

     > of so many of her former Clan mates. how nice it is to see them
     > together again. she strides throught the room slowly, taking in
     > every face(remembering many) she pauses to see Krace working his
     > magic and gives him a playful shove from behind and whispers in

   his

     > ear,
     > "suck up! offering to rub feet? where's my massage?" she sticks

   her

     > finger into his drink and sucks the blood off it walking away
     with

   a

     > grin.
     > she spots Cap across the room and smiles warmly at him "good

   evening

     > my lord, pleased to see you in good health"
     > slowly and carefully she drifts to the corners taking in the
     faces
     > in the dark. wine drifts on the air, and feeling she has had

   enough

     > to drink for one night she chooses a seat beside DarkSaga and
     > pinches him hard on the leg...
     > "howz it goin.. havent seen you for a while"
     > leyland


   67 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 2:28am
   Subject: A more appropriate entrance


   Simply rising out from the floor, the black-clad Syzygy draws
   forth
   his blades and sets them at the feet of Capadocious, "As always, I
   am at your service. You know where to find me should my ...
   services ... be required." With that Syzygy departs, walking
   straight through the nearest wall.


   68 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 3:26am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] MWAHAHAHAHA!!!


   Just one blade? ;) Welcome home, friend!
   *hands a glass of blood 'Grand Cru'*


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty



     > I'm back old friend Capadocious! Syzygy's blade is at your
     service
     > once again.
     >
     >

   <image.tiff>

     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

   Service.

   Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

   69 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 3:26am
   Subject: Good to be back


   Altered slowly walks into the great hall, his eyes darting from
   face
   to face. Most he recognizes, but some he does not. He sees his
   fellow Ferrymen and nods his head in acknowledgment. He then sees
   his once and future king, Capadocious. He approaches him with
   respect and honor, bowing at his feet. "I, once again, am at your
   service my lord."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom.

   Altered
   Magister of the West
   Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Amici Noctis


   70 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 3:39am
   Subject: Re: Fw: [Ravenblack-blood] You Mind Explaining this to me
   Wrigley


   Watch what you call a good hit evilbill, this in fact was a bad
   hit,
   and has been taken care of.

   Dirktou

   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smith"
   <evilbilltn@c...> wrote:

     >
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: Bill Smith
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 11:40 AM
     > Subject: Fw: [Ravenblack-blood] You Mind Explaining this to me

   Wrigley

     >
     >
     > Wrigley, didn't know if you would see this on the RBB or not ..

   *chuckles* looks like you helped write the book "How to win friends
   and influence people" hehe Good hit my friend.

     >
     >
     > EvilBill
     > Angel of Death
     > Church of Blood
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: Cerridwen der Bauer
     > To: Ravenblack-blood
     > Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 8:34 AM
     > Subject: [Ravenblack-blood] You Mind Explaining this to me
     Wrigley
     >
     >
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Gollum stole 7 coins from you.
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley burned you with Holy Water!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around

   groggily.

     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Wrigley reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Your blood has been drunk by: Oathsblood, chiquita, scraw.
     >
     > Cerridwen der Bauer
     > Qu'ellar d'Vlos
     > La Principessa dei Nomi
     > La Custode dei Nostri Cuori
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Ravenblack-blood-unsubscribe@y...
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

   Service.


   71 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 3:42am
   Subject: Re: Fw: [Ravenblack-blood] You Mind Explaining this to m...


   See above message.

   Dirktou

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a... wrote:
     > Cerridwen asks for an explanation, as if the attack on her was
     unwarranted.
     > LOL From what I understand, she has been launching attacks on
     Cunnilingus1, as
     > well as other Vampires whose name she deems "offensive". She
     should know that
     > if she chooses to play with fire, she should expect to be
     burned.
     Wrigley, not
     > only was your attack on her justifiable, but quite impressive!
     > *raises her glass to Wrigley and smiles a wicked smile*
     >
     > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     72 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 3:45am
     Subject: A foolish attack


     I've heard Creperum has been attacked by some of us (gargamel,
     copperbottom, DragonPhoenix, DarkSaga,..) and I'm asking you to
     wait
     before attacking again that the Cap Dynasty will be complete and
     organised.
     I know she deserves it, and making a war against the Empire (the
     fake
     one) is fine, but I don't see the wisdom of it right now. It's
     hard
     playing a stupid person and it's foolish to attack so soon. We
     didn't
     even announce that we were back!
     So, please, hold your fire until we get settled. Thanks.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     73 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 3:52am
     Subject: Re: A foolish attack


     This was ordered by Cap.

     Dirktou

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     wrote:
     > I've heard Creperum has been attacked by some of us (gargamel,
     > copperbottom, DragonPhoenix, DarkSaga,..) and I'm asking you to
     wait
     > before attacking again that the Cap Dynasty will be complete and
     > organised.
     > I know she deserves it, and making a war against the Empire (the
     fake
     > one) is fine, but I don't see the wisdom of it right now. It's
     hard
     > playing a stupid person and it's foolish to attack so soon. We
     didn't
     > even announce that we were back!
     > So, please, hold your fire until we get settled. Thanks.
     >
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty


     74 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 6:15am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Home at last


     EvilBill quickly refills Jimmys and his own goblets...and talks
     for a while. It's been good my brother, but lately, it's been
     great! I can't say how happy I am to see our family back together
     again...and to think, we'll soon be doing what we do best...taking
     control of the city!


     EvilBill


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: James MacArthur
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 4:23 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: Home at last


     Jimmy smiles at their antics, and with a laugh turns away leaving
     them to it. He decides to drop in on EvilBillnow the crowd around
     him has died a bit.

     How goes it brother, i've missed killing with you.

     He holds out his goblet hoping for a refill

     jimmymac


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Gargamel"
     <dragonsofwater@h...> wrote:
     > "oh the tongue, such a beautiful tongue. I know 6 words that
     will
     > make you go ahead wit hthat threat. but only in a certain voice
     over
     > the microphone!"
     >
     > Now gargamel is the one sticking out his tongue and laughing
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Liski"
     > wrote:
     > > "Haha, keep that attitude up and I'll make you my best
     friend!"
     > > Sticks her tongue out at Gargamel.
     > >
     > > Taking a long drink from her goblet smiles at her companions
     and
     > > wonders, as Jimmy asked, where the other family members are...
     > >
     > >
     > > Liski



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     75 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:05am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: A foolish attack


     I have not seen any notification of this in our Inner Circle's
     group.
     Dirktou, can you see my point? No public announcement has been
     made.
     I
     barely know who is in charge of who... Cap is gone and Heim is
     sleeping. Just hold it, please.

     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty


     > This was ordered by Cap.
     >
     > Dirktou
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     <dreaming@n...>
     > wrote:
     > > I've heard Creperum has been attacked by some of us (gargamel,
     > > copperbottom, DragonPhoenix, DarkSaga,..) and I'm asking you
     to
     > wait
     > > before attacking again that the Cap Dynasty will be complete
     and
     > > organised.
     > > I know she deserves it, and making a war against the Empire
     (the
     > fake
     > > one) is fine, but I don't see the wisdom of it right now. It's
     > hard
     > > playing a stupid person and it's foolish to attack so soon. We
     > didn't
     > > even announce that we were back!
     > > So, please, hold your fire until we get settled. Thanks.
     > >
     > >
     > > Lucius
     > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     76 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:15am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: A foolish attack


     No announcement was made because it was supposed to be secret and
     off the boards. The orders descended from IMs only to avoid spies.

     Lucius wrote: I have not seen any notification of this in our
     Inner
     Circle's group.
     Dirktou, can you see my point? No public announcement has been
     made.
     I
     barely know who is in charge of who... Cap is gone and Heim is
     sleeping. Just hold it, please.

     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty


     > This was ordered by Cap.
     >
     > Dirktou
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     > wrote:
     > > I've heard Creperum has been attacked by some of us (gargamel,
     > > copperbottom, DragonPhoenix, DarkSaga,..) and I'm asking you
     to
     > wait
     > > before attacking again that the Cap Dynasty will be complete
     and
     > > organised.
     > > I know she deserves it, and making a war against the Empire
     (the
     > fake
     > > one) is fine, but I don't see the wisdom of it right now. It's
     > hard
     > > playing a stupid person and it's foolish to attack so soon. We
     > didn't
     > > even announce that we were back!
     > > So, please, hold your fire until we get settled. Thanks.
     > >
     > >
     > > Lucius
     > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >

     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.




     DarkSaga
     Machiavellan


     ---------------------------------------------------------------------
     -----------
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

     77 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:26am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: A foolish attack


     And that's why we have the Inner Cercle... Oh well. Heimdag is
     Second,
     it's up to him.

     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty


     > No announcement was made because it was supposed to be secret
     and
     off
     > the boards. The orders descended from IMs only to avoid spies.
     >
     > Lucius <dreaming@...> wrote:
     >
     > I have not seen any notification of this in our Inner Circle's
     group.
     > Dirktou, can you see my point? No public announcement has been
     made. I
     > barely know who is in charge of who... Cap is gone and Heim is
     > sleeping. Just hold it, please.
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > > This was ordered by Cap.
     > >
     > > Dirktou
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     > > wrote:
     > > > I've heard Creperum has been attacked by some of us
     (gargamel,
     > > > copperbottom, DragonPhoenix, DarkSaga,..) and I'm asking you
     to
     > > wait
     > > > before attacking again that the Cap Dynasty will be complete
     and
     > > > organised.
     > > > I know she deserves it, and making a war against the Empire
     (the
     > > fake
     > > > one) is fine, but I don't see the wisdom of it right now.
     It's
     > > hard
     > > > playing a stupid person and it's foolish to attack so soon.
     We
     > > didn't
     > > > even announce that we were back!
     > > > So, please, hold your fire until we get settled. Thanks.
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Lucius
     > > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > >
     >
     > >
     > >
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.
     >
     >
     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Machiavellan
     > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     >
     >
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     78 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:38am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Magic ~ Quail and 64th


     "The closest shop to here is Discount Magic, right by Quail and
     64th. I
     do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     79 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:49am
     Subject: Re: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!


     Drat! A typo! It must be slain!
     Make that blades with an s!

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     wrote:
     > Just one blade? ;) Welcome home, friend!
     > *hands a glass of blood 'Grand Cru'*
     >
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     >
     > > I'm back old friend Capadocious! Syzygy's blade is at your
     service
     > > once again.
     > >
     > >
     > <image.tiff>
     > >
     > >
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     80 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:57am
     Subject: A first? strike


     Seeing as how jayrsone is in the enemy database, I figured I'd go
     ahead and strike my first blow in service to the new Dynasty : You
     burned jayrsone with Holy Water!

     jayrsone, Flaming Blade, kamophlam and a girl screech, and stumble
     around groggily.

     JeweyJewison (16) jayrsone, Jared Nomak, Zylver and JeweyJewison
     screech, and stumble around groggily.

     and so forth!

     ~Syzygy
     Who will henceforth dispense with titles!


     81 From: themasterroshi <themasterroshi@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 5:08am
     Subject: Re: A foolish attack


     Lucius, the Innercircle had not yet been formed when the Emperor
     handed down the special attack orders.

     This topic should not have been brought up in a public forum, but
     that is now a moot point since the target is now aware of us and
     has
     retaliated a couple of times.

     Further inquires should be directed to the Innercircle.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     The Vampire Elder Cunnilingus1
     King of Clan Machiavelli
     of the Capadocian Dynasty


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     wrote:
     > And that's why we have the Inner Cercle... Oh well. Heimdag is
     Second,
     > it's up to him.
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > > No announcement was made because it was supposed to be secret
     and
     off
     > > the boards. The orders descended from IMs only to avoid spies.
     > >
     > > Lucius <dreaming@n...> wrote:
     > >
     > > I have not seen any notification of this in our Inner Circle's
     group.
     > > Dirktou, can you see my point? No public announcement has been
     made. I
     > > barely know who is in charge of who... Cap is gone and Heim is
     > > sleeping. Just hold it, please.
     > >
     > > Lucius
     > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > >
     > > > This was ordered by Cap.
     > > >
     > > > Dirktou
     > > >
     > > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     > > > wrote:
     > > > > I've heard Creperum has been attacked by some of us
     (gargamel,
     > > > > copperbottom, DragonPhoenix, DarkSaga,..) and I'm asking
     you
     to
     > > > wait
     > > > > before attacking again that the Cap Dynasty will be
     complete
     and
     > > > > organised.
     > > > > I know she deserves it, and making a war against the
     Empire
     (the
     > > > fake
     > > > > one) is fine, but I don't see the wisdom of it right now.
     It's
     > > > hard
     > > > > playing a stupid person and it's foolish to attack so
     soon.
     We
     > > > didn't
     > > > > even announce that we were back!
     > > > > So, please, hold your fire until we get settled. Thanks.
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > > Lucius
     > > > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > > >
     > > >
     > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > DarkSaga
     > > Machiavellan
     > > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > <image.tiff>
     > >
     > > Do you Yahoo!?
     > > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     > <image.tiff>
     > >
     > >
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     82 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 6:21am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re:
     leyland's
     entrace)


     Greetings sister! I am familiar with your name as well, but
     believe you are correct in that we have never been formally
     introduced.

     EvilBill takes the hand offered to him and gently kisses it. My
     dear, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you. Your beauty is
     magnified
     only by the smile on your face and the charm that comes from your
     heart.

     EvilBill takes the goblet the lovely Eriawyn is holding and fills
     it
     with fresh virgin blood. Welcome to the Dynasty, if I may ever be
     of service, you have but to ask. *smiles*


     EvilBill


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Erin
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 5:24 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's
     entrace)


     *walking in the front doors from her hunting, she glances at all
     the
     old faces... most familiar but not well known to her. Elated by
     the
     fact that Cap has chosen again to lead their fair city in is
     wisdom
     she walks to the great emperor, curtseying in front of him*

     I offer my life and my services to you, my great Emperor.

     *seeing leyland in the corner, she winks mischeviously at her, and
     smiles warmly at Gargamel... seeing Krace attempting to rub a
     lovely
     vampress's feet, she smiles very playfully at him, slowly licking
     her
     lips in an almost suggestive way, and then quickly turns away*

     Ahh... it has been so long... it is good to be back to the only
     home
     i ever really knew.

     *pulling a grand goblet out of nowhere she removes her heavy
     velvet
     cloak from her shoulders, laying it on a chair near leyland,
     revealing her long flowing dark purple velvet dress and long dark
     tresses, and then makes her way to Evil Bill*

     ~Eriawyn~

     Greetings Evil Bill, i believe you are known to me, but we've
     never
     been formally introduced... *she offers her hand, a dazzling smile
     on
     her face, holding the goblet in the other hoping his generosity
     will
     be shared with her*

     ~Eriawyn~


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "vampire_leyland"
     wrote:
     > appearing from what appears to be thin air, a dark mistress
     wanders
     > into the room. her gloomy, worn attitude is brightened at the
     sight
     > of so many of her former Clan mates. how nice it is to see them
     > together again. she strides throught the room slowly, taking in
     > every face(remembering many) she pauses to see Krace working his
     > magic and gives him a playful shove from behind and whispers in
     his
     > ear,
     > "suck up! offering to rub feet? where's my massage?" she sticks
     her
     > finger into his drink and sucks the blood off it walking away
     with
     a
     > grin.
     > she spots Cap across the room and smiles warmly at him "good
     evening
     > my lord, pleased to see you in good health"
     > slowly and carefully she drifts to the corners taking in the
     faces
     > in the dark. wine drifts on the air, and feeling she has had
     enough
     > to drink for one night she chooses a seat beside DarkSaga and
     > pinches him hard on the leg...
     > "howz it goin.. havent seen you for a while"
     > leyland



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     83 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 5:17am
     Subject: The Clans


     To make it clear for everyone, I've added a table in the database
     about
     the Clans of the Dynasty: Name, Leader, Second, Members, etc...
     Please, update it as soon as possible. Thanks.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     84 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 5:19am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!


     Yeah, right. I've just seen a Wakizashi in the kitchen...


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     > Drat! A typo! It must be slain!
     > Make that blades with an s!
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     <dreaming@n...>
     > wrote:
     > > Just one blade? ;) Welcome home, friend!
     > > *hands a glass of blood 'Grand Cru'*
     > >
     > >
     > > Lucius
     > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > > I'm back old friend Capadocious! Syzygy's blade is at your
     > service
     > > > once again.
     > > >
     > > >
     > > <image.tiff>
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     > Service.
     >
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     86 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 5:39am
     Subject: Re: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!


     It's certainly not mine! I use a Ninja-to. I think Krace uses a
     wakizashi.

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     wrote:
     > Yeah, right. I've just seen a Wakizashi in the kitchen...
     >
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     > > Drat! A typo! It must be slain!
     > > Make that blades with an s!
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     <dreaming@n...>
     > > wrote:
     > > > Just one blade? ;) Welcome home, friend!
     > > > *hands a glass of blood 'Grand Cru'*
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Lucius
     > > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > > I'm back old friend Capadocious! Syzygy's blade is at your
     > > service
     > > > > once again.
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > <image.tiff>
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
     of
     > > Service.
     > >
     > >
     > <image.tiff>
     > >
     > >
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     87 From: vampire_leyland <timmy_chicka@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 6:01am
     Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


     gives Eriawyn a squeeze and returns to annoying DarkSaga who is
     doing his best to ignore her.
     leyland

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Erin" <eriawyn@y...>
     wrote:
     > *walking in the front doors from her hunting, she glances at all
     the
     > old faces... most familiar but not well known to her. Elated by
     the
     > fact that Cap has chosen again to lead their fair city in is
     wisdom
     > she walks to the great emperor, curtseying in front of him*
     >
     > I offer my life and my services to you, my great Emperor.
     >
     > *seeing leyland in the corner, she winks mischeviously at her,
     and
     > smiles warmly at Gargamel... seeing Krace attempting to rub a
     lovely
     > vampress's feet, she smiles very playfully at him, slowly
     licking
     her
     > lips in an almost suggestive way, and then quickly turns away*
     >
     > Ahh... it has been so long... it is good to be back to the only
     home
     > i ever really knew.
     >
     > *pulling a grand goblet out of nowhere she removes her heavy
     velvet
     > cloak from her shoulders, laying it on a chair near leyland,
     > revealing her long flowing dark purple velvet dress and long
     dark
     > tresses, and then makes her way to Evil Bill*
     >
     > ~Eriawyn~
     >
     > Greetings Evil Bill, i believe you are known to me, but we've
     never
     > been formally introduced... *she offers her hand, a dazzling
     smile
     on
     > her face, holding the goblet in the other hoping his generosity
     will
     > be shared with her*
     >
     > ~Eriawyn~
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "vampire_leyland"
     > <timmy_chicka@y...> wrote:
     > > appearing from what appears to be thin air, a dark mistress
     wanders
     > > into the room. her gloomy, worn attitude is brightened at the
     sight
     > > of so many of her former Clan mates. how nice it is to see
     them
     > > together again. she strides throught the room slowly, taking
     in
     > > every face(remembering many) she pauses to see Krace working
     his
     > > magic and gives him a playful shove from behind and whispers
     in
     his
     > > ear,
     > > "suck up! offering to rub feet? where's my massage?" she
     sticks
     her
     > > finger into his drink and sucks the blood off it walking away
     with
     > a
     > > grin.
     > > she spots Cap across the room and smiles warmly at him "good
     > evening
     > > my lord, pleased to see you in good health"
     > > slowly and carefully she drifts to the corners taking in the
     faces
     > > in the dark. wine drifts on the air, and feeling she has had
     enough
     > > to drink for one night she chooses a seat beside DarkSaga and
     > > pinches him hard on the leg...
     > > "howz it goin.. havent seen you for a while"
     > > leyland


     88 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 6:27am
     Subject: Re: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!


     I think not...

     ~Pokes Syzygy in the side with the butt of his Ninja-to~

     Now, we'll just have to find the person who carelessly left it
     lying
     around and I'll just morph and eat him alright?

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Legendary Count Krace
     Tracker for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "daedalus23175"
     <Daedalus1723@h...> wrote:
     > It's certainly not mine! I use a Ninja-to. I think Krace uses a
     > wakizashi.
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     <dreaming@n...>
     > wrote:
     > > Yeah, right. I've just seen a Wakizashi in the kitchen...
     > >
     > >
     > > Lucius
     > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > > > Drat! A typo! It must be slain!
     > > > Make that blades with an s!
     > > >
     > > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     <dreaming@n...>
     > > > wrote:
     > > > > Just one blade? ;) Welcome home, friend!
     > > > > *hands a glass of blood 'Grand Cru'*
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > > Lucius
     > > > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > >
     > > > > > I'm back old friend Capadocious! Syzygy's blade is at
     your
     > > > service
     > > > > > once again.
     > > > > >
     > > > > >
     > > > > <image.tiff>
     > > > > >
     > > > > >
     > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > > > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > > > > >
     > > > > >
     > > > > >
     > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
     of
     > > > Service.
     > > >
     > > >
     > > <image.tiff>
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     > Service.


     89 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 6:58am
     Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


     ~Krace smiles to Chapelablaze and pats her on the arm again~

     Thank you for sharing your seat with me dear. I think I am going
     to
     go mingle now with our family that has been arriving.

     ~Krace makes his way over to Eriawyn and Leyland stroking them
     both
     on the cheek and kissing the opposite cheek in turn and then
     hugging
     them~

     It is good to see you two here.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Legendary Count Krace
     Tracker for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Amici Noctis

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "vampire_leyland"
     <timmy_chicka@y...> wrote:
     > gives Eriawyn a squeeze and returns to annoying DarkSaga who is
     > doing his best to ignore her.
     > leyland
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Erin" <eriawyn@y...>
     > wrote:
     > > *walking in the front doors from her hunting, she glances at
     all
     > the
     > > old faces... most familiar but not well known to her. Elated
     by
     > the
     > > fact that Cap has chosen again to lead their fair city in is
     > wisdom
     > > she walks to the great emperor, curtseying in front of him*
     > >
     > > I offer my life and my services to you, my great Emperor.
     > >
     > > *seeing leyland in the corner, she winks mischeviously at her,
     and
     > > smiles warmly at Gargamel... seeing Krace attempting to rub a
     > lovely
     > > vampress's feet, she smiles very playfully at him, slowly
     licking
     > her
     > > lips in an almost suggestive way, and then quickly turns away*
     > >
     > > Ahh... it has been so long... it is good to be back to the
     only
     > home
     > > i ever really knew.
     > >
     > > *pulling a grand goblet out of nowhere she removes her heavy
     > velvet
     > > cloak from her shoulders, laying it on a chair near leyland,
     > > revealing her long flowing dark purple velvet dress and long
     dark
     > > tresses, and then makes her way to Evil Bill*
     > >
     > > ~Eriawyn~
     > >
     > > Greetings Evil Bill, i believe you are known to me, but we've
     > never
     > > been formally introduced... *she offers her hand, a dazzling
     smile
     > on
     > > her face, holding the goblet in the other hoping his
     generosity
     > will
     > > be shared with her*
     > >
     > > ~Eriawyn~
     > >
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "vampire_leyland"
     > > <timmy_chicka@y...> wrote:
     > > > appearing from what appears to be thin air, a dark mistress
     > wanders
     > > > into the room. her gloomy, worn attitude is brightened at
     the
     > sight
     > > > of so many of her former Clan mates. how nice it is to see
     them
     > > > together again. she strides throught the room slowly, taking
     in
     > > > every face(remembering many) she pauses to see Krace working
     his
     > > > magic and gives him a playful shove from behind and whispers
     in
     > his
     > > > ear,
     > > > "suck up! offering to rub feet? where's my massage?" she
     sticks
     > her
     > > > finger into his drink and sucks the blood off it walking
     away
     > with
     > > a
     > > > grin.
     > > > she spots Cap across the room and smiles warmly at him "good
     > > evening
     > > > my lord, pleased to see you in good health"
     > > > slowly and carefully she drifts to the corners taking in the
     > faces
     > > > in the dark. wine drifts on the air, and feeling she has had
     > enough
     > > > to drink for one night she chooses a seat beside DarkSaga
     and
     > > > pinches him hard on the leg...
     > > > "howz it goin.. havent seen you for a while"
     > > > leyland


     90 From: lost in thought <child_in_the_stars@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 7:44am
     Subject: silent entry


     Charish walks in and looks around. She knows many of
     the vampires here. They once welcomed her as a guest
     in the Great Hall, some time ago. But it's a bit
     different now.

     She's not completely sure why she came, just that she
     did. She knew her companion was around someplace, but
     she couldn't spot him. She feels a bit uncomfortable
     standing alone in this crowed hall.

     "Oh well. I think I'll just take my old seat up in
     the lighting fixture. Maybe I'll see Dirk from up
     there."

     She starts to climb the walls rather nimbly, and finds
     a nice comfy spot to sit and look around at everyone
     and everything that's going on.

     ~charish~
     the insane one

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     91 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:14am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] silent entry


     *looks up to Charish*
     You're welcome to come sit with me and Krace on the couch. Are you
     thirsty?
     *offers a goblet of blood upward*


     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     92 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:19am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] silent entry


     *look to where Krace had been sitting and realizes it is empty*
     Oh, I guess it's just me now...hehe. Well, you're still welcome to
     sit with me. Now that there is more room, we can put our feet up.
     ;)


     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:37 pm

Cap Dyn posts 93-123
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn posts 93-123
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 93 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:18am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's
   entrace)


   *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to ignore
   Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of annoyance.
   Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his expression
   turns to one of concern, as if something important has come up. When
   Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly and in
   one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
   Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
   When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled with
   rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw out
   the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping that
   the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more concealed
   than his last one..*

   vampire_leyland wrote: gives Eriawyn a squeeze and returns to
   annoying DarkSaga who is
   doing his best to ignore her.
   leyland

   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Erin"
   wrote:

     > *walking in the front doors from her hunting, she glances at all

   the

     > old faces... most familiar but not well known to her. Elated by

   the

     > fact that Cap has chosen again to lead their fair city in is

   wisdom

     > she walks to the great emperor, curtseying in front of him*
     >
     > I offer my life and my services to you, my great Emperor.
     >
     > *seeing leyland in the corner, she winks mischeviously at her,
     and
     > smiles warmly at Gargamel... seeing Krace attempting to rub a

   lovely

     > vampress's feet, she smiles very playfully at him, slowly
     licking

   her

     > lips in an almost suggestive way, and then quickly turns away*
     >
     > Ahh... it has been so long... it is good to be back to the only

   home

     > i ever really knew.
     >
     > *pulling a grand goblet out of nowhere she removes her heavy

   velvet

     > cloak from her shoulders, laying it on a chair near leyland,
     > revealing her long flowing dark purple velvet dress and long
     dark
     > tresses, and then makes her way to Evil Bill*
     >
     > ~Eriawyn~
     >
     > Greetings Evil Bill, i believe you are known to me, but we've

   never

     > been formally introduced... *she offers her hand, a dazzling
     smile

   on

     > her face, holding the goblet in the other hoping his generosity

   will

     > be shared with her*
     >
     > ~Eriawyn~
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "vampire_leyland"
     > wrote:
     > > appearing from what appears to be thin air, a dark mistress

   wanders

     > > into the room. her gloomy, worn attitude is brightened at the

   sight

     > > of so many of her former Clan mates. how nice it is to see
     them
     > > together again. she strides throught the room slowly, taking
     in
     > > every face(remembering many) she pauses to see Krace working
     his
     > > magic and gives him a playful shove from behind and whispers
     in

   his

     > > ear,
     > > "suck up! offering to rub feet? where's my massage?" she
     sticks

   her

     > > finger into his drink and sucks the blood off it walking away

   with

     > a
     > > grin.
     > > she spots Cap across the room and smiles warmly at him "good
     > evening
     > > my lord, pleased to see you in good health"
     > > slowly and carefully she drifts to the corners taking in the

   faces

     > > in the dark. wine drifts on the air, and feeling she has had

   enough

     > > to drink for one night she chooses a seat beside DarkSaga and
     > > pinches him hard on the leg...
     > > "howz it goin.. havent seen you for a while"
     > > leyland



   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



   DarkSaga
   Machiavellan


   ---------------------------------------------------------------------
   -----------
   Do you Yahoo!?
   SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

   94 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:41pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] TG3~Malachite and 85th~confirmed


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 3 is right next to Malachite
   and 85th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
   though."


   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty


   95 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:42pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] TG2~Gum/Haddock 64/65~Confirmed


   Theives Guild 2~Confirmed
   Gum/Haddock~64/65

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty


   96 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:44pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] IG1~Yearning and 39th~confirmed


   You drink the Scotch.
   The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 1 is right next to Yearning
   and 39th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
   though."

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty


   98 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:46pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrolls 'n' Stuff~Obsidian and 91st


   You drink the Blood Wine.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Scrolls 'n' Stuff,
   right by Obsidian and 91st. I do wish those damn magic shops would
   stay still for a while."

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty


   99 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:50pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Potable Potions~Wulfenite and 23rd


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Potable Potions, right
   by Wulfenite and 23rd. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
   still for a while."

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty


   100 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:52pm
   Subject: [Ferymen] The Magic Box~Killjoy and 90th


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is The Magic Box, right by
   Killjoy and 90th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
   for a while."

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty


   101 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 0:52pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Silver Apothecary~Cedar and 71st


   You drink the Blood Wine.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Silver Apothecary,
   right by Cedar and 71st. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
   still for a while."

   Ophelia
   Amicula Fatidica
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty


   102 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 1:16pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrollmania Malachite/Malaise and 86th/87th
   <Visual Confirmation>


   Scrollmania Malachite/Malaise and 86th/87th

   Tsarina
   YA Corrupter
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle


   ---
   Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
   Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
   Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


   103 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 3:42pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] silent entry


   Greetings Charish! It is indeed good to see you here, I am quite
   familiar with your name, but yet to be formally introduced. I am
   EvilBill, if there is anything I can do to make you feel more
   comfortable here, please let me know. I'm honored to see you join
   the Dynasty and know you will be a valuable part of the group.

   There are so many others I have yet to welcome. Dirktou, Zyg,
   honestly, too many to mention. Please pardon me for any I have
   failed to welcome, it is good to see you all.


   EvilBill

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: lost in thought
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:44 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] silent entry


     Charish walks in and looks around. She knows many of
     the vampires here. They once welcomed her as a guest
     in the Great Hall, some time ago. But it's a bit
     different now.

     She's not completely sure why she came, just that she
     did. She knew her companion was around someplace, but
     she couldn't spot him. She feels a bit uncomfortable
     standing alone in this crowed hall.

     "Oh well. I think I'll just take my old seat up in
     the lighting fixture. Maybe I'll see Dirk from up
     there."

     She starts to climb the walls rather nimbly, and finds
     a nice comfy spot to sit and look around at everyone
     and everything that's going on.

     ~charish~
     the insane one

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     104 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:27pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] Scrollmania
     Malachite/Malaise and 86th/87th <Visual Confirmation>


     It's so good to see the Ferrymen in action! I'm inspired to ease
     up on the partying for a while and see what evil I can get into
     to....*grins*

     EvilBill looks at the lovely lil Aaleeah making her way around the
     room as she greets her old friends and the occasional new one and
     thinks .. yes, very inspired.

     Quietly, EvilBill hands the tap to the kegs of virgin blood to his
     brother Krace. I know if anyone can keep a party going and people
     happy, it is you my brother. EvilBill then makes his way to
     Aaleeah
     and whispers in her ear. A smile comes across his face as they
     exchange words and he leaves the great halls of the Dynasty to
     begin
     his quest.


     EvilBill
     Angel of Death


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Tsarina
     To: Capadocian Dynasty
     Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 4:16 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] Scrollmania
     Malachite/Malaise and 86th/87th


     Scrollmania Malachite/Malaise and 86th/87th

     Tsarina
     YA Corrupter
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     105 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:09pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] McPotions ~ Pilchard and 17th


     "The closest shop to here is McPotions, right by Pilchard and
     17th. I
     do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     106 From: DARK MIZ KITTY <tracey@m...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:34pm
     Subject: Toys and Food for all ;-)


     *As the Dynasty doors open Dark Miz walks in to see the all the
     drinking and very happy faces of fellow Vamps...
     Hmmm not much fresh toys here *Dark Miz nods to her drivers,They
     vanish and then return with huge crate's covered by purple velvet
     sheet's...Screams can be heard coming from within the
     crate's......*My fellow Clansmen except this offering from the
     Queen
     Consort from Clan Machiavelli* Dark Miz removes the sheet's to
     reveal a large group of virgins male and female freshly covered
     with
     small drops of blood...just to get the Fangs buzzing...Enjoy
     them ... *Dark Miz slowly walks over to a corner lights a long
     ciggy and a evil smile spreads across her face as she watches the
     Vamps grab and drink there chosen GIFT .... As her eyes drift over
     to a Vamp who is toying with there gift in a way only a truly evil
     Vamp can...*Thinks to self*,Yes these are the best kind of gifts
     ;-)


     DARK MIZ KITTY
     Queen Consort
     Clan Machiavelli
     Capadocian Dynasty


     107 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 4:37pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrollmania ~ Malachite and 86th


     "The closest shop to here is Scrollmania, right by Malachite and
     86th.
     I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     108 From: Sandie NightWolf <cathain25@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 5:20pm
     Subject: D.P. Entrance


     A side door opens, and a tall figure slides through,
     remaining in the shadows. Striding slowly in the
     shadows, she makes way towards one of the back tables
     picking up a drink along the way. As she seats
     herself she looks among the gathered crowd. Most she
     recognizes, a few she does not. But perhaps all that
     will change. Perhaps...


     DragonPhoenix

     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@h...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     109 From: Tracey <tracey@m...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 5:34pm
     Subject: Toys and Food for all ;-)


     *As the Dynasty doors open Dark Miz walks in to see the all the
     drinking and very happy faces of fellow Vamps...
     Hmmm not much fresh toys here *Dark Miz nods to her drivers,They
     vanish and then return with huge crate's covered by purple velvet
     sheet's...Screams can be heard coming from within the
     crate's......*My fellow Clansmen except this offering from the
     Queen
     Consort from Clan Machiavelli* Dark Miz removes the sheet's to
     reveal a large group of virgins male and female freshly covered
     with
     small drops of blood...just to get the Fangs buzzing...Enjoy
     them ... *Dark Miz slowly walks over to a corner lights a long
     ciggy and a evil smile spreads across her face as she watches the
     Vamps grab and drink there chosen GIFT .... As her eyes drift over
     to a Vamp who is toying with there gift in a way only a truly evil
     Vamp can...*Thinks to self*,Yes these are the best kind of gifts
     ;-)


     DARK MIZ KITTY
     Queen Consort
     Clan Machiavelli
     Capadocian Dynasty




     110 From: Sodakk <cybermail.darkangel@g...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 5:51pm
     Subject: Good evening, everybody


     And here I am again, following the lead of Capadocious evermore. I
     have certainly missed much information I need, but my spirit has
     been
     restless recently only rarely inhabiting my body again to hunt a
     little. I don't ecpect this condition to cease too soon, but I
     will
     try to become a little more earthbound for some time to get a feel
     for
     this thing most vampires call their life.

     Greetings to all of you!

     Sodakk
     -Capadocian

     P.S:

     OOC one would say, that I've been very busy lately. People, who
     have
     spoken to me in the last weeks will have noticed and although even
     before I have accessed RBB only rarely, I was completely absent
     from
     all boards for several weeks. Important RL things and less
     important,
     but still time-consuming other things have eaten much of my time
     and
     until my holydays start I don't expect it to become much better.
     That
     I will be away for much of my holydays doesn't help either. Still
     I'm
     eager to see, how this turns out :)


     111 From: kilashayne <cnspircy61@a...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 6:51pm
     Subject: Re: silent entry


     Rising from her now abandoned corner, Kilashayne makes her way
     over
     to EvilBill and the kegs of virgin blood. "May I? It's been a
     while
     since I've had true virgin's blood... virgins seem to be getting
     harder and harder to find nowadays." She smiles and winks at him
     as
     she takes a glass. "By the way, I meant to tell you a while back
     how
     impressed I was with your knowledge of C√¶dmon's Hymn... although
     Angle-Sax is not my native tongue, I am quite familiar with it.
     How
     fortunate for the rest of us to have a galdor-craeftig in our
     midst."
     She smiles again, then walks over to her sister Chapelablaze to
     see
     if there is room on the couch for her.

     Countess Kilashayne
     Tracker for the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
     shall I find strength and wisdom.

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smith"
     <evilbilltn@c...> wrote:
     > Greetings Charish! It is indeed good to see you here, I am quite
     familiar with your name, but yet to be formally introduced. I am
     EvilBill, if there is anything I can do to make you feel more
     comfortable here, please let me know. I'm honored to see you join
     the Dynasty and know you will be a valuable part of the group.
     >
     > There are so many others I have yet to welcome. Dirktou, Zyg,
     honestly, too many to mention. Please pardon me for any I have
     failed to welcome, it is good to see you all.
     >
     >
     > EvilBill
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: lost in thought
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:44 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] silent entry
     >
     >
     > Charish walks in and looks around. She knows many of
     > the vampires here. They once welcomed her as a guest
     > in the Great Hall, some time ago. But it's a bit
     > different now.
     >
     > She's not completely sure why she came, just that she
     > did. She knew her companion was around someplace, but
     > she couldn't spot him. She feels a bit uncomfortable
     > standing alone in this crowed hall.
     >
     > "Oh well. I think I'll just take my old seat up in
     > the lighting fixture. Maybe I'll see Dirk from up
     > there."
     >
     > She starts to climb the walls rather nimbly, and finds
     > a nice comfy spot to sit and look around at everyone
     > and everything that's going on.
     >
     > ~charish~
     > the insane one
     >
     > __________________________________
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     > http://sbc.yahoo.com
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > ADVERTISEMENT
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     112 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:19pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Silver Apothecary - Yew & 85th - NEW!!


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Silver Apothecary,
     right by Yew and 85th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Amici Noctis
     Berserker from the cradle, Cap to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom





     ---------------------------------------------------------------------
     -----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     113 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:20pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Silver Apothecary ~ Yew and 85th


     "The closest shop to here is Silver Apothecary, right by Yew and
     85th.
     I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     114 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:21pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Potionworks - Fear & 66th - NEW!!


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Potionworks, right by
     Fear and 66th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
     for
     a while."

     And sorry for the signature in my last post before it...



     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom





     ---------------------------------------------------------------------
     -----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     115 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:23pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrolls 'n' Stuff ~ Quail and 19th


     "The closest shop to here is Scrolls 'n' Stuff, right by Quail and
     19th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a
     while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     116 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:25pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] EG1 EG2 Staying still...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 1 is right next to Quince
     and
     79th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 2 is right next to Vexation
     and 31st today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom





     ---------------------------------------------------------------------
     -----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     117 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:29pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] White Light Elm/47th NEW


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is White Light, right by
     Elm and 47th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
     for
     a
     while."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Amici Noctis


     118 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:31pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Ye Olde Scrolles Zelkova/65th NEW


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Ye Olde Scrolles,
     right
     by Zelkova and 65th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius


     119 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:32pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Magic~Knotweed and 72nd


     *does the happy dance*

     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Discount Magic, right
     by Knotweed and 72nd. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Amicula Fatidica
     Capadocian Dyansty


     120 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:36pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Potable Potions~Vexation and 49th


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Potable Potions,
     right
     by Vexation and 49th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Amicula Fatidica
     Capadocian Dynasty


     121 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:40pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Paper and Scrolls~Nickel and 89th


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Paper and Scrolls,
     right by Nickel and 89th. I do wish those damn magic shops would
     stay still for a while."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Amicula Fatidica
     Capadocian Dynasty


     122 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:42pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen]Sparks~Pessimism and 65th


     The closest shop to here is Sparks, right by Pessimism and 65th



     Magister Aaleeah
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Ancient

     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"


     123 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 9:45pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Some Guild Confirmations


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 1 is right next to Aardvark
     and 3rd today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 1 is right next to Ennui
     and 99th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 2 is right next to
     Emerald
     and 67th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Cap Dyn Posts 124 - 148
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn Posts 124 - 153
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: From: <damalas@a...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 6:11pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Digest Number 5


   In a message dated 7/8/03 12:41:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
   Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com writes:


   *Dark Miz slowly walks over to a corner lights a long
   ciggy and a evil smile spreads across her face as she watches the
   Vamps grab and drink there chosen GIFT


   Eyes lighting up, I slip out from the shadowy corner and grab a tall,
   blonde, rather nice looking male specimen. "Woooohoo! Thanks for the
   neat present, Dark Miz, your Highness!" Staring into the human's
   eyes, I lead him over to my corner of choice...feasting time indeed!


   Vampiress Gildroola
   of Clan Machiavelli
   of the Capadocian Dynasty

   Become a Vampire! (Click here :)

   125 From: <Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 10:49pm
   Subject: New file uploaded to Capadocian_Dynasty


   Hello,

   This email message is a notification to let you know that
   a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Capadocian_Dynasty
   group.

   File : /Gargamels Character description and history.doc
   Uploaded by : andrew_gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>
   Description : gargamel's character info of course

   You can access this file at the URL

   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Capadocian_Dynasty/files/Gargamels%
   20Character%20description%20and%20history.doc

   To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

   http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files

   Regards,

   andrew_gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>


   126 From: vampire_leyland <timmy_chicka@y...>
   Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 10:52pm
   Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


   "hey hun.. good to see you as well.. even better.. your not drunk
   yet.. this has GOT to be the first time!"

   she smiles warmly.. "so whats on the agenda tonight.. Erin was
   saying something about a pole... werent you dear?"
   leyland

   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Michael"
   <mcjstar0007@y...> wrote:

     > ~Krace smiles to Chapelablaze and pats her on the arm again~
     >
     > Thank you for sharing your seat with me dear. I think I am going

   to

     > go mingle now with our family that has been arriving.
     >
     > ~Krace makes his way over to Eriawyn and Leyland stroking them

   both

     > on the cheek and kissing the opposite cheek in turn and then

   hugging

     > them~
     >
     > It is good to see you two here.
     >
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     > wisdom.
     >
     > Legendary Count Krace
     > Tracker for The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Amici Noctis


   127 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 2:14am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: silent entry


   Ah....*smiles* you certainly may! Thank you for the compliment
   Kilashayne, I too am impressed by your knowledge of Angle-Sax, it is
   one of the most beautiful languages and Caedmon's Hymn is truly a
   work of art.

   EvilBill

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: kilashayne
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:51 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: silent entry


     Rising from her now abandoned corner, Kilashayne makes her way
     over
     to EvilBill and the kegs of virgin blood. "May I? It's been a
     while
     since I've had true virgin's blood... virgins seem to be getting
     harder and harder to find nowadays." She smiles and winks at him
     as
     she takes a glass. "By the way, I meant to tell you a while back
     how
     impressed I was with your knowledge of Cædmon's Hymn... although
     Angle-Sax is not my native tongue, I am quite familiar with it.
     How
     fortunate for the rest of us to have a galdor-craeftig in our
     midst."
     She smiles again, then walks over to her sister Chapelablaze to
     see
     if there is room on the couch for her.

     Countess Kilashayne
     Tracker for the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
     shall I find strength and wisdom.

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Smith"
     wrote:
     > Greetings Charish! It is indeed good to see you here, I am quite
     familiar with your name, but yet to be formally introduced. I am
     EvilBill, if there is anything I can do to make you feel more
     comfortable here, please let me know. I'm honored to see you join
     the Dynasty and know you will be a valuable part of the group.
     >
     > There are so many others I have yet to welcome. Dirktou, Zyg,
     honestly, too many to mention. Please pardon me for any I have
     failed to welcome, it is good to see you all.
     >
     >
     > EvilBill
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: lost in thought
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:44 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] silent entry
     >
     >
     > Charish walks in and looks around. She knows many of
     > the vampires here. They once welcomed her as a guest
     > in the Great Hall, some time ago. But it's a bit
     > different now.
     >
     > She's not completely sure why she came, just that she
     > did. She knew her companion was around someplace, but
     > she couldn't spot him. She feels a bit uncomfortable
     > standing alone in this crowed hall.
     >
     > "Oh well. I think I'll just take my old seat up in
     > the lighting fixture. Maybe I'll see Dirk from up
     > there."
     >
     > She starts to climb the walls rather nimbly, and finds
     > a nice comfy spot to sit and look around at everyone
     > and everything that's going on.
     >
     > ~charish~
     > the insane one
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

     128 From: vampire_leyland <timmy_chicka@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 11:19pm
     Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


     leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even more
     unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well she
     woulda
     kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im too
     smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders... knowing
     she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like a
     man..... ill show you!
     leyland


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to ignore
     Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of
     annoyance.
     Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his
     expression
     turns to one of concern, as if something important has come up.
     When
     Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly and
     in
     one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
     Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled
     with
     rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw out
     the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping that
     the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more
     concealed
     than his last one..*


     129 From: vampire_leyland <timmy_chicka@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 11:23pm
     Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


     leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even more
     unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well she
     woulda
     kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im too
     smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders... knowing
     she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like a
     man..... ill show you!
     leyland


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to ignore
     Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of
     annoyance.
     Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his
     expression
     turns to one of concern, as if something important has come up.
     When
     Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly and
     in
     one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
     Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled
     with
     rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw out
     the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping that
     the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more
     concealed
     than his last one..*


     130 From: Erin <eriawyn@y...>
     Date: Tue Jul 8, 2003 11:41pm
     Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


     Oh, that is right my dear Leyland... *ponders where she could set
     up
     her plans for the stripper bar and pole* where do you think would
     be
     a good place to set up? I'm sure a lot of the men around here
     would
     get a kick out of it *winks playfully*

     ~Eriawyn~




     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "vampire_leyland"
     <timmy_chicka@y...> wrote:
     > leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even
     more
     > unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well she
     woulda
     > kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im too
     > smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     > CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders...
     knowing
     > she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like a
     > man..... ill show you!
     > leyland
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to
     ignore
     > Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of
     annoyance.
     > Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his
     expression
     > turns to one of concern, as if something important has come up.
     When
     > Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly
     and
     in
     > one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
     > Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled
     with
     > rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw
     out
     > the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping
     that
     > the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more
     concealed
     > than his last one..*


     131 From: Robert DeVries <devries_rob@k...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:07am
     Subject: If you are wondering if we are at war............


     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     pike says "**runs away from Cpadocius**"
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos burned you with Holy Water!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Lord Raven burned you with Holy Water!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     creperum burned you with Holy Water!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen burned you with Holy Water!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!

     If you are wondering if we are at war............
     Well now you know. This does not bother me because as the leader
     of
     this great Dynasty I will be the target of many attacks like this.
     What is important to know is that being apart of this family; we
     will
     take some licks. We are the most powerful group of vampires that
     have
     ever gathered; that scares people. The good news is that we will
     deal
     much more damage that we will recieve. This pain that has been
     inflicted upon me is about 2000 BPs. That is a drop in the bucket
     compared to what we are about to inflict on those that oppose us.
     Let's get this engine of war fired up! Every vampire that is in
     this
     Dynasty should have on them, at a minimum, of 2 Holy Waters and 5
     Scrolls of Turning. This is to ensure that even the least of us
     can
     sting the enemy if they get too close.

     Our Dynasty is gearing up, once the wheels start moving this ride
     will never stop. So far we are composed of many clans. We will be
     gathering information, on the enemy clans, on the locations of all
     the shops and guilds and vampires that have too much money and
     need
     to be lightened of their load. We will have clans that do nothing
     but
     gather money to fund this well oiled machine. Of course we will
     have
     attack clans that ensure that we dominate this city in spite of
     all
     efforts to unite against us. Other clans will be joining us, and
     our
     scope will increase. Our membership continues to grow like a fire
     preparing to consume anything in our path.

     I am proud to be here with the greatest vampires ever to grace
     this
     city and will continue to stand strong for this Dynasty and our
     Destiny.

     There is a war going on, and we are at the front. Dig in my
     family,
     and we will break those that would try to stand in our way.

     ~Capadocious


     132 From: Samael le Boursier <wethenorsemen@...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:07am
     Subject: Neko-chan911


     Do we know who this is? I would like to speak with Neko-chan911.
     Any
     help in this matter will be accepted.


     Sincerely,

     Heimdag af Gyllenstierna
     Chancellor of the Realm
     Capadocian Dynasty


     133 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:34am
     Subject: Re: If you are wondering if we are at war............


     My liege, consider these fools to be splattered across 5 states :)

     ~Syzygy

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert DeVries"
     <devries_rob@k...> wrote:
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > pike says "**runs away from Cpadocius**"
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Lord Raven burned you with Holy Water!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > creperum burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen burned you with Holy Water!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     >
     > If you are wondering if we are at war............
     > Well now you know. This does not bother me because as the leader
     of
     > this great Dynasty I will be the target of many attacks like
     this.
     > What is important to know is that being apart of this family; we
     will
     > take some licks. We are the most powerful group of vampires that
     have
     > ever gathered; that scares people. The good news is that we will
     deal
     > much more damage that we will recieve. This pain that has been
     > inflicted upon me is about 2000 BPs. That is a drop in the
     bucket
     > compared to what we are about to inflict on those that oppose
     us.
     > Let's get this engine of war fired up! Every vampire that is in
     this
     > Dynasty should have on them, at a minimum, of 2 Holy Waters and
     5
     > Scrolls of Turning. This is to ensure that even the least of us
     can
     > sting the enemy if they get too close.
     >
     > Our Dynasty is gearing up, once the wheels start moving this
     ride
     > will never stop. So far we are composed of many clans. We will
     be
     > gathering information, on the enemy clans, on the locations of
     all
     > the shops and guilds and vampires that have too much money and
     need
     > to be lightened of their load. We will have clans that do
     nothing
     but
     > gather money to fund this well oiled machine. Of course we will
     have
     > attack clans that ensure that we dominate this city in spite of
     all
     > efforts to unite against us. Other clans will be joining us, and
     our
     > scope will increase. Our membership continues to grow like a
     fire
     > preparing to consume anything in our path.
     >
     > I am proud to be here with the greatest vampires ever to grace
     this
     > city and will continue to stand strong for this Dynasty and our
     > Destiny.
     >
     > There is a war going on, and we are at the front. Dig in my
     family,
     > and we will break those that would try to stand in our way.
     >
     > ~Capadocious


     134 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 4:27am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] If you are wondering if we are
     at
     war............


     EvilBill growls a bit .. revealing his fangs. I see it is time to
     get busy. My Emporer, I struck one of the fools who attacked you
     earlier this very night. I see now that many of my old enemies are
     getting bold. You are correct, we will withstand many attacks, but
     they can not hit us all with the force they have shown against
     you.
     We are many, and we will choke them down.

     I am forwarding the warning issued by me to the vampire I struck
     earlier for your amusement. I hope you find it pleasing...there
     will
     be many more hits like this to follow.

     I burned this vampire with holywater and left this message:

     EvilBill says "jayrsone, you will pay for the foolish attack you
     made
     against Capadocious. I am the Angel of Death EvilBill and I am
     bringing hell
     behind me. You will be hunted down, and you will be zero'd for
     your
     actions."
     EvilBill says "This is a warning to all who bear witness. No
     attacks
     on
     Capadocious or his followers will go unpunished. We are taking the
     city by
     it's throat once more and we will rule it as Capadocious
     commands."


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Robert DeVries
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 4:07 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] If you are wondering if we are at
     war............


     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     pike says "**runs away from Cpadocius**"
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos burned you with Holy Water!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Lord Raven burned you with Holy Water!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     creperum burned you with Holy Water!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Vaelen burned you with Holy Water!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!

     If you are wondering if we are at war............
     Well now you know. This does not bother me because as the leader
     of
     this great Dynasty I will be the target of many attacks like this.
     What is important to know is that being apart of this family; we
     will
     take some licks. We are the most powerful group of vampires that
     have
     ever gathered; that scares people. The good news is that we will
     deal
     much more damage that we will recieve. This pain that has been
     inflicted upon me is about 2000 BPs. That is a drop in the bucket
     compared to what we are about to inflict on those that oppose us.
     Let's get this engine of war fired up! Every vampire that is in
     this
     Dynasty should have on them, at a minimum, of 2 Holy Waters and 5
     Scrolls of Turning. This is to ensure that even the least of us
     can
     sting the enemy if they get too close.

     Our Dynasty is gearing up, once the wheels start moving this ride
     will never stop. So far we are composed of many clans. We will be
     gathering information, on the enemy clans, on the locations of all
     the shops and guilds and vampires that have too much money and
     need
     to be lightened of their load. We will have clans that do nothing
     but
     gather money to fund this well oiled machine. Of course we will
     have
     attack clans that ensure that we dominate this city in spite of
     all
     efforts to unite against us. Other clans will be joining us, and
     our
     scope will increase. Our membership continues to grow like a fire
     preparing to consume anything in our path.

     I am proud to be here with the greatest vampires ever to grace
     this
     city and will continue to stand strong for this Dynasty and our
     Destiny.

     There is a war going on, and we are at the front. Dig in my
     family,
     and we will break those that would try to stand in our way.

     ~Capadocious



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

     135 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 2:38am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: If you are wondering if we
     are
     at war............


     Those bastards will pay dearly my emporer.
     *heads for the warpath*

     "pike says "**runs away from Cpadocius**"

     lol I found that quite funny, he was in such a hurry he couldnt
     even
     spell it right! ;P


     daedalus23175 wrote:
     My liege, consider these fools to be splattered across 5 states :)

     ~Syzygy

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert DeVries"
     wrote:
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > pike says "**runs away from Cpadocius**"
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Lord Raven burned you with Holy Water!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > creperum burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Vaelen reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Vaelen burned you with Holy Water!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Nomos reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     >
     > If you are wondering if we are at war............
     > Well now you know. This does not bother me because as the leader
     of
     > this great Dynasty I will be the target of many attacks like
     this.
     > What is important to know is that being apart of this family; we
     will
     > take some licks. We are the most powerful group of vampires that
     have
     > ever gathered; that scares people. The good news is that we will
     deal
     > much more damage that we will recieve. This pain that has been
     > inflicted upon me is about 2000 BPs. That is a drop in the
     bucket
     > compared to what we are about to inflict on those that oppose
     us.
     > Let's get this engine of war fired up! Every vampire that is in
     this
     > Dynasty should have on them, at a minimum, of 2 Holy Waters and
     5
     > Scrolls of Turning. This is to ensure that even the least of us
     can
     > sting the enemy if they get too close.
     >
     > Our Dynasty is gearing up, once the wheels start moving this
     ride
     > will never stop. So far we are composed of many clans. We will
     be
     > gathering information, on the enemy clans, on the locations of
     all
     > the shops and guilds and vampires that have too much money and
     need
     > to be lightened of their load. We will have clans that do
     nothing
     but
     > gather money to fund this well oiled machine. Of course we will
     have
     > attack clans that ensure that we dominate this city in spite of
     all
     > efforts to unite against us. Other clans will be joining us, and
     our
     > scope will increase. Our membership continues to grow like a
     fire
     > preparing to consume anything in our path.
     >
     > I am proud to be here with the greatest vampires ever to grace
     this
     > city and will continue to stand strong for this Dynasty and our
     > Destiny.
     >
     > There is a war going on, and we are at the front. Dig in my
     family,
     > and we will break those that would try to stand in our way.
     >
     > ~Capadocious

     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

     136 From: <RathiDR@a...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 4:04am
     Subject: Greetings


     *From one of the shadows in the room, a dark figure emerges*

     Greetings all, its good to see things are back to normal. My name
     is
     Rathi, tis a pleasure to see everyone back in one area again. Now,
     I
     shall be departing for my feast of the humans. I shall be around

     *And with that, Rathi steps back into the shadow and dissapears
     from
     whence if once came*


     137 From: arcimpulse1 <arcimpulse1@y...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 6:11am
     Subject: Re: If you are wondering if we are at war............


     Simply say the word, my Lord. No act of this sort shall go
     unpunished.

     --Kaiser--


     138 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 6:47am
     Subject: Re: Greetings


     Ooh! Someone sounds like a Magic: The Gathering fan
     with a name like that, Are you?

     ~Syzygy

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, RathiDR@a... wrote:
     > *From one of the shadows in the room, a dark figure emerges*
     >
     > Greetings all, its good to see things are back to normal. My
     name
     is Rathi, tis a pleasure to see everyone back in one area again.
     Now, I shall be departing for my feast of the humans. I shall be
     around
     >
     > *And with that, Rathi steps back into the shadow and dissapears
     from whence if once came*


     139 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 7:53am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re:
     leyland's
     entrace)


     *DarkSaga re-enters the room and walks directly toward Leyland.
     Along the way his eyes meet Kilashayne's and he nods toward her
     with
     an apologetic expression. Then turning his gaze back toward
     Leyland,
     we walks up to her and stops directly in front of her.*

     You may be older and responsible for providing me with my unlife
     dear
     sister, but make no mistake about who is the wisest and most
     powerful
     of our small family! I desire not to be a master, tis only a title
     and it means nothing. Now if you could be so kind as to
     discontinue
     your provocations, perhaps we can stop making a scene and
     celebrate
     this glorious event... OR you could show me what you got and give
     me
     your best shot!

     *DarkSaga reaches inside his cape and pulls out a vial of holy
     water.
     He uncorks it, then places it in Leyland's hand and kneels before
     her.*

     Do what you must sister, I do not fear you nor anything in this
     world! Should you choose to use it, you have my word that I will
     not
     retaliate.

     DarkSaga
     Machiavellan

     vampire_leyland wrote:
     leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even more
     unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well she
     woulda
     kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im too
     smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders... knowing
     she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like a
     man..... ill show you!
     leyland


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     wrote:
     > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to ignore
     Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of
     annoyance.
     Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his
     expression
     turns to one of concern, as if something important has come up.
     When
     Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly and
     in
     one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
     Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled
     with
     rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw out
     the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping that
     the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more
     concealed
     than his last one..*





     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

     DarkSaga
     Machiavellan

     140 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 4:24am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: silent entry


     *Chapelablaze blinks her eyes, coming out of her daze, and sees
     Kilashayne standing in front of her. she sits up straight and
     gestures for her sister to join her on the couch*
     Make yourself comfortable, we seem to have the whole couch to
     ourselves.
     *shrugs at the lack of Vampires sharing the large, leather couch.
     then, looking a bit concerned at that fact, she smells herself*
     I don't stink or anything, do I?

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^

     141 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 10:32am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Magic~Knotweed and 72nd~Still there


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Discount Magic, right
     by
     Knotweed and 72nd. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."

     142 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 10:34am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Paper and Scrolls~Nickel and 89th

     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Paper and Scrolls,
     right
     by Nickel and 89th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."

     Opehlia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty





     143 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 10:36am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Sparks~Jet and 37th


     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Sparks, right by Jet
     and 37th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a
     while."


     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty


     144 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 10:56am
     Subject: Paper and Scrolls Nickel and 89th <Still There>


     Paper and Scrolls Nickel and 89th

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     YA Corrupter
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     145 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 11:00am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] richest guys in town


     The barman says "I've heard some guy named bradyb is one of the
     richest guys in town."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     YA Corrupter
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     146 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 0:08pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] The Magic Box NEW Buzzard and 35th


     The barman says "The closest shop to here is The Magic Box, right
     by Buzzard and 35th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     YA Corrupter
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     147 From: Music_Man <simon_hutchinson@h...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 1:21pm
     Subject: Got bored


     Hi all,

     Just thought i'd drop y'all a quick line.... for those of you who
     dont recognise me, I am Music_Man from the Church of Blood....

     My stats are:

     You have drunk 2582 pints of blood.
     Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
     Shadows
     (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     Money: 38 coins
     Possessions:
     Scroll of Turning (116)
     Scroll of Teleportation (9)
     Vial of Holy Water (16)
     Location: Use an AP if you really wanna know
     You are sire to one other vampire, including: Corpse (806 pints)
     You are a second-generation vampire. Your sire is testydonkey
     (749).

     I got a bit bored, and wanted to flex my muscles a bit, so picked
     on
     CHASS...

     Before: 375 bps
     After : 250
     Taken : 125

     only used i HW, and 15 SoTs... not bad eh..

     Music_Man :-)


     148 From: kilashayne <cnspircy61@a...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 2:33pm
     Subject: Re: silent entry


     As Chapelablaze sniffs herself, Kilashayne laughs and sits down,
     throwing her arm around her sister. "No, you don't stink at all,
     trust me... I think you smell very nice. As for the rest of
     them...
     well now we can sprawl out and get comfy." Kila reclines sideways
     across the couch and leans into Chapelablaze's lap and laughs.
     "See?
     Nice and comfy."

     Countess Kilashayne
     Tracker for the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

     By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
     shall I find strength and wisdom.


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a... wrote:
     > *Chapelablaze blinks her eyes, coming out of her daze, and sees
     Kilashayne
     > standing in front of her. she sits up straight and gestures for
     her
     sister to
     > join her on the couch*
     > Make yourself comfortable, we seem to have the whole couch to
     ourselves.
     > *shrugs at the lack of Vampires sharing the large, leather
     couch.
     then,
     > looking a bit concerned at that fact, she smells herself*
     > I don't stink or anything, do I?
     > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^

Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:43 pm

Cap Dyn posts 149 - 153
Code: Select all
  149 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 2:41pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Silver Apothecary ~ Yew and 85th


     "The closest shop to here is Silver Apothecary, right by Yew and
     85th.
     I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     150 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 3:35pm
     Subject: Lever de Rideau


     Enter Lucius, dressed black on black, wearing a top hat, against a
     black velvet curtain. His face, bloodless white plays against the
     darkness. He carries his legendary scythe, which holds the
     Ferryman's
     lamp by a u-shaped hook. His lantern provides the only
     illumination
     on
     stage.

     Lord Lucius' sad and infinite eyes look at the assembly. His body
     crystallizes into an ebon prism as names, words fly past him –
     The
     Changeling, The Mist, The Ferryman, Darkness, Madness, Passion,
     Muse,
     and Terror – all the names that he has been given since mortals
     learned
     to dream.
     To this glorious assembly, he is Lucius, Lord of the Ferrymen.

     Incandescent stage lights shine up from below the proscenium,
     elongating his features.

     "My good audience, as you have gathered together to hear me weave
     my
     pledge, indulge this old Capadocian by permitting a brief
     soliloquy
     concerning the Ferrymen.
     First, know that I consider myself a Capadocian, and believe that
     you
     novices who come to hear my pledge have within you the stuff of
     Capadocians.

     "Now, hear me weave a tale, the tale of the Ferrymen.
     When our king Capadocious announced he was planning a massive
     attack
     on
     Lord RavenBlack himself, Morgana, the Mistress of the Mists,
     strongly
     showed her disagreement. The matter finally came to a head after a
     week
     of intense debate, when Morgana emerged from Capadocious' chambers
     and
     claimed she was leaving the Clan. With her departure, an
     irreparable
     breach was made within the House and between the Clan and the
     Mists.
     Some of them followed her and made their house a clan; some of
     them
     simply abandoned their posts and went back to their original,
     nomadic
     ways and some of them stayed. This little group, the First, led by
     me,
     Lucius, one of the three ancient Archdukes of Morgana, kept faith
     in
     the Clan and stayed loyal to Capadocious. The King wisely offered
     no
     apology to the First, it would not have been accepted in any case.
     He
     did the only thing he felt he could, he asked me to build a new
     House.
     And so, the House of Lucius was founded and the Ferrymen were
     born.

     "All was well until, Capadocious at his apogee declared himself no
     longer the king of the Capadocious clan, but the ruler of the
     entire
     city and all the clans and vampires, as the crowned Prince of
     RavenBlack. The Clan was disbanded and the Houses were released.
     The
     Capadocious Clan was no more and times were rough and uncertain.
     Arisen
     from the chaos, were two House leaders from the clan, those who
     still
     believed in the return of Capadocious. They were Lucius, Lord of
     the
     Ferrymen, and Heimdag, Lord of the Thieves. They founded an
     alliance,
     merging their houses and called themselves the Amici Noctis, "the
     Friends of the Night". A third power was sought by them, The
     Scions
     of
     Thanatos. Briefly allied with the Capadocious clan, the Amici had
     seen
     the power they wielded in such a short span and knew them to be
     worthy
     of the Amici mantle. Gothic-Rose and Lord Livingston, the
     commanders
     of
     the Scions, agreed to a merging, forming a strong and unified
     alliance
     between the Amici Noctis and the Harbingers of Death. The Amici
     Noctis
     became a triangular alliance perfectly balanced, equally led by
     the
     three Lords... waiting for their King's return.

     "It has been a long winter for the Capadocians and their king
     never
     returned. Instead, Capadocious came back to them, enlightened, as
     Emperor and offered them a Dynasty. The surviving former
     Capadocian
     Houses and clans accepted the gift and the Ferrymen rejoiced. They
     were
     home again."

     A black flash and Capadocious walks with Lucius again through the
     landscape of Legend, where everything rings truer. Capadocious
     talks
     to
     him and everyone in the assembly can here his last sentence
     clearly: "I
     am back and the Capadocian Dynasty shall rise".

     Lucius sings an ancient song softly to himself. It's a lullaby of
     his
     childhood, a blessing to last through the mysteries of the night.
     Capadocious appears on the stage. The spectators feel a soft and
     warm
     wind at their backs, and light pours down. They step back as a
     pillar
     of light stabs down, enfolding Capadocious. From somewhere a
     second
     voice joins Lucius. Everyone who's met her recognizes the Lady of
     Fate's distinctive tone, Ophelia is singing. The lullaby comes to
     a
     conclusion as the light blazes brighter. At the climactic moment,
     the
     top floor implodes, leaving behind a small glow that flickers on
     and
     off.

     Capadocious' aura burns so brightly as to chase away even the
     darkest
     shadows of the Sunless Lands. Lucius kneels down before him.

     "I swear fealty unto you, Lord Capadocious. Your command is my
     desire,
     and your request my desire. May my service always please, and may
     my
     sight grow dark if it does not. As the tides to the moon, my will
     to
     yours, my liege.
     As the river to the sea, as the seed to the tree, as the stone to
     the
     mountain, so do I know recognize myself in you.
     From this day forward, I am of your blood, your family and your
     hold.
     I swear to offer you my respect, my devotion and my love, for you
     offered me a home where I had none.
     Should I abandon you, I consign myself to loneliness. It fills my
     heart
     to call you `father'"


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     151 From: <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 4:02pm
     Subject: Ferrymen's Pledge


     "I, Tsarina, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
     passage for any
     and all Capadocians who seeketh aid to reach the secret places of
     the
     City and
     to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take them
     across
     the
     ignorance river. I pledge myself to the propagation of the
     lamplight
     of our
     lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was given him by
     the
     Emperor
     Capadocious.

     I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of
     the
     other
     clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
     guidance of
     Capadocians to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my soul if
     necessary in
     the defense of these secrets from spies that seek to feed upon my
     brothers. I
     pledge these things and all of their worth and import to our Lord
     Lucius and
     the mistress of his heart, Lady Ophelia.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     YA Corrupter
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_19
     68/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     152 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 5:36pm
     Subject: Oath


     "I, Altered, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
     passage for any and all Capadocians who seeketh aid to reach the
     secret places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a
     Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge
     myself to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius,
     whose
     stewardship over this realm was given him by the Emperor
     Capadocious.
     I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of
     the
     other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the
     peaceful
     guidance of Capadocians to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice
     my
     soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that
     seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of
     their
     worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart,
     Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find
     strength and wisdom."

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     153 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 5:39pm
     Subject: My Oath of Allegiance


     I, evilive_inc, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
     passage for any and all Capadocians who seeketh aid to reach the
     secret places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a
     Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge
     myself to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius,
     whose
     stewardship over this realm was given him by the Emperor
     Capadocious.
     I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of
     the
     other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the
     peaceful
     guidance of Capadocians to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice
     my
     soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that
     seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of
     their
     worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart,
     Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find
     strength and wisdom.

     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom



Cap Dyn Posts 154 - 183
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn Posts 154 - 183
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 154 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 8:12pm
   Subject: Yo! Cap!


   Listen old chap, try and be on around 11:30 EST tonight, i've got
   some good news for you! Sorta...

   ~Syzygy

   And don't anyone else think of trying to snoop around into this or
   you'll loose some fingers.


   155 From: Lupercalia TheInfiltrator <lupercalia13@m...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 8:28pm
   Subject: M'Lord & Prince Capadocious


   I am Lupercalia. I curtsie before you, your humble servant. Know
   that you have my heart, my eternal love. My devotion. Ask of me
   what you will, I will but obey.

   My oath, my life, my love forever yours m'lord.

   Lupercalia.


   156 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 8:25pm
   Subject: whoa...ok wait just a darn minute...


   Why is Vaelen in our database here, but yet he was one of the vamps
   participating in that assault on Capadocious????


   DarkSaga
   Queen's Guard
   Machiavellan



   DarkSaga
   Machiavellan


   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   ----------
   Do you Yahoo!?
   SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

   157 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 9:31pm
   Subject: Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn minute...


   Nevermind, I just answered my own question I think. He just joined
   today (after the attack), so I assume he is on our side now?
   *crosses out Vaelen's name on his hitlist* ;)






   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
   <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:

     > Why is Vaelen in our database here, but yet he was one of the

   vamps participating in that assault on Capadocious????

     >
     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Queen's Guard
     > Machiavellan
     > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     >
     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Machiavellan
     > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     >
     >
     >
     > ---------------------------------
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!


   158 From: Smilner <tmsmilner@y...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 9:36pm
   Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


   Smilner strides into the hall, feeling a great swell of pride for
   once again being a part of such a magnificent thing. However,
   moving through the double doors, he did not stop to savor the
   feelings and greetings.

   Instead, he strode to DarkSaga and sternly placed the cork back upon
   the vial of holy water he had produced. He gave DarkSaga a dark
   look, and said to him "I fail to see the wisdom that you just
   claimed to be possessed of. Bathing your sire...?" Smilner clicked
   his tongue in disapproval. "And my companion to boot. I recommend
   you keep your temper in check from now on."

   Smilner then turned toward leyland and swept her up in his arms,
   greeting her properly. "Glad to see you here, my love. I decided
   that I could not refuse the company of the greatest vampires of the
   City." Placing her back upon the ground, Smilner then addressed the
   rest of the hall, "And greeting to all of you as well, my friends!
   It is indeed an honor to once again be counted amongst you, under
   our lord Capadocious once again."

   ~Smilner
   Canis Bellicus
   Direptor Deus



   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
   <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:

     > *DarkSaga re-enters the room and walks directly toward Leyland.

   Along the way his eyes meet Kilashayne's and he nods toward her with
   an apologetic expression. Then turning his gaze back toward Leyland,
   we walks up to her and stops directly in front of her.*

     >
     > You may be older and responsible for providing me with my unlife

   dear sister, but make no mistake about who is the wisest and most
   powerful of our small family! I desire not to be a master, tis only
   a title and it means nothing. Now if you could be so kind as to
   discontinue your provocations, perhaps we can stop making a scene
   and celebrate this glorious event... OR you could show me what you
   got and give me your best shot!

     >
     > *DarkSaga reaches inside his cape and pulls out a vial of holy

   water. He uncorks it, then places it in Leyland's hand and kneels
   before her.*

     >
     > Do what you must sister, I do not fear you nor anything in this

   world! Should you choose to use it, you have my word that I will not
   retaliate.

     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Machiavellan
     > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     > vampire_leyland <timmy_chicka@y...> wrote:
     > leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even
     more
     > unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well she

   woulda

     > kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im too
     > smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     > CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders...
     knowing
     > she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like a
     > man..... ill show you!
     > leyland
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to
     ignore
     > Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of

   annoyance.

     > Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his

   expression

     > turns to one of concern, as if something important has come up.

   When

     > Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly
     and

   in

     > one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
     > Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled

   with

     > rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw
     out
     > the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping
     that
     > the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more

   concealed

     > than his last one..*
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

   Service.

     >
     >
     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Machiavellan
     > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     >
     >
     >
     > ---------------------------------
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!


   159 From: kilashayne <cnspircy61@a...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 9:40pm
   Subject: Ferrymen's Oath


   I, Kilashayne, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
   passage for any and all Capadocians who seeketh aid to reach the
   secret places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a
   Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge
   myself to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose
   stewardship over this realm was given him by the Emperor
   Capadocious.
   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of Capadocians to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my
   soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that
   seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their
   worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart,
   Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find
   strength and wisdom.

   Countess Kilashayne
   Tracker for the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty

   By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words
   shall I find strength and wisdom.


   160 From: Matthew <bugsym83@y...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 9:40pm
   Subject: Re: Greetings


   At least his name isnt Crovax :D

   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "daedalus23175"
   <Daedalus1723@h...> wrote:

     > Ooh! Someone sounds like a Magic: The Gathering fan
     > with a name like that, Are you?
     >
     > ~Syzygy
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, RathiDR@a... wrote:
     > > *From one of the shadows in the room, a dark figure emerges*
     > >
     > > Greetings all, its good to see things are back to normal. My

   name

     > is Rathi, tis a pleasure to see everyone back in one area again.
     > Now, I shall be departing for my feast of the humans. I shall be
     > around
     > >
     > > *And with that, Rathi steps back into the shadow and
     dissapears
     > from whence if once came*


   161 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 9:45pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Scrolls~Despair and 79th


   You drink the Blood Wine.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Discount Scrolls, right
   by Despair and 79th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
   still for a while."

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amicula Fatidica
   Capadocian Dynasty


   162 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 9:52pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Magic Knotweed/72nd STILL THERE


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Discount Magic, right by
   Knotweed and 72nd. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
   for a while."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Altered
   Magister of the West
   Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty


   163 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 9:54pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Potable Potions~Vexation and 49th


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Potable Potions, right
   by Vexation and 49th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
   still for a while."

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amicula Fatidica
   Capadocian Dynasty





   164 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 9:55pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] TG2 IG2 Confirmed


   You drink the Blood Wine.
   The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 2 is right next to Gum and 64th
   today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

   You drink the Blood Wine.
   The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 2 is right next to Yearning
   and 76th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
   though."

   Opehlia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amicula Fatidica
   Capadocian Dynasty






   165 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 10:17pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's
   entrace)


   *DarkSaga stands up very confused and looks toward Smilner*

   Sir do not be mistaken by my actions, for I think you have
   misinterpreted them to a great extent. I gave her a choice of
   forgetting our little sibling feud for the moment or bathing ME with
   my own holy water. Knowing her for as long as I have, she would have
   done it, which was my plan.

   *DarkSaga takes back his vial and uncorks it. He raises the vial and
   takes a large gulp of it in his mouth and swallows it. Immediately
   his eyes grow wide and he starts choking violently. Then when he
   notices the looks of horror on their faces, he bursts into laughter.*

   You think I would give her REAL holy water?? HA! It was ordinary
   drinking water. Do you doubt my wisdom now friend?

   *Turning back to Leyland he sticks his tongue out at her playfully*

   So dear sister, this is your companion? You tell me nothing! I think
   I must watch over you more carefully from now on.

   *Turning back to Smilner, DarkSaga offers his hand out for a
   handshake*

   Forgive my antics Lord Smilner... I was merely having a bit of fun.
   Now then, Smilner will not do... I shall call you brother! Welcome to
   the family! I wish you the best of luck in your companionship. May
   all your days together be bright...err dark and joyful!

   DarkSaga
   Queen's Guard
   Machiavellan


   Smilner wrote:
   Smilner strides into the hall, feeling a great swell of pride for
   once again being a part of such a magnificent thing. However,
   moving through the double doors, he did not stop to savor the
   feelings and greetings.

   Instead, he strode to DarkSaga and sternly placed the cork back upon
   the vial of holy water he had produced. He gave DarkSaga a dark
   look, and said to him "I fail to see the wisdom that you just
   claimed to be possessed of. Bathing your sire...?" Smilner clicked
   his tongue in disapproval. "And my companion to boot. I recommend
   you keep your temper in check from now on."

   Smilner then turned toward leyland and swept her up in his arms,
   greeting her properly. "Glad to see you here, my love. I decided
   that I could not refuse the company of the greatest vampires of the
   City." Placing her back upon the ground, Smilner then addressed the
   rest of the hall, "And greeting to all of you as well, my friends!
   It is indeed an honor to once again be counted amongst you, under
   our lord Capadocious once again."

   ~Smilner
   Canis Bellicus
   Direptor Deus



   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
   wrote:

     > *DarkSaga re-enters the room and walks directly toward Leyland.

   Along the way his eyes meet Kilashayne's and he nods toward her with
   an apologetic expression. Then turning his gaze back toward Leyland,
   we walks up to her and stops directly in front of her.*

     >
     > You may be older and responsible for providing me with my unlife

   dear sister, but make no mistake about who is the wisest and most
   powerful of our small family! I desire not to be a master, tis only
   a title and it means nothing. Now if you could be so kind as to
   discontinue your provocations, perhaps we can stop making a scene
   and celebrate this glorious event... OR you could show me what you
   got and give me your best shot!

     >
     > *DarkSaga reaches inside his cape and pulls out a vial of holy

   water. He uncorks it, then places it in Leyland's hand and kneels
   before her.*

     >
     > Do what you must sister, I do not fear you nor anything in this

   world! Should you choose to use it, you have my word that I will not
   retaliate.

     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Machiavellan
     >
     > vampire_leyland wrote:
     > leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even
     more
     > unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well she

   woulda

     > kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im too
     > smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     > CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders...
     knowing
     > she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like a
     > man..... ill show you!
     > leyland
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > wrote:
     > > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to
     ignore
     > Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of

   annoyance.

     > Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his

   expression

     > turns to one of concern, as if something important has come up.

   When

     > Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly
     and

   in

     > one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
     > Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled

   with

     > rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw
     out
     > the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping
     that
     > the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more

   concealed

     > than his last one..*
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

   Service.

     >
     >
     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Machiavellan
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > ---------------------------------
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!



   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   ----------
   Do you Yahoo!?
   SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

   166 From: Samael le Boursier <wethenorsemen@...>
   Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 11:41pm
   Subject: Heimdags day...


   Was it not for the short gusts of wind, Heimdag would never have
   walked out to the balcony. Heimdag were a man in his prime, not to
   tall and not to heavy for his length. He wore black trouser with a
   belt. The city looked wonderful, lights going on and off somewhere in
   the distance, he sipped on his single malt. Noises he knew he would
   hear while down a ground level, never reached this high. But he could
   hear the wind and feel it against his face and his body, it made him
   rock back and forth a little, when the wind hit him.

   Slowly he relaxed, Capadocious was back, it pleased him more then he
   would ever express to anyone. He sat down heavily on a stool of grey
   iron next to a table of same fabricate. Placed his glass on it and
   closed his eyes.

   Heimdag never heard the phone, he had left it in his office. The
   office was a larger room in his condo. It was sparely decorated, he
   liked space around him, it held 8 rooms and a swimming pool. The
   thought of putting up wind screens never occurred to him, he wanted
   to feel the wind. The previous owner, had been a upper class man with
   a lot of money. Heimdag did not need a long time convincing the man
   to practically give the penthouse away, in fact the man had insisted
   on it.

   Heimdag had in fact tried to convince the biggest constructor in the
   city to create houses, mansions or other type of buildings. So that
   groups of people could rent safe places, or in Heimdags case members
   of the Capadocian Clan. He let out a 'hrmpf' through his nostrils as
   he thought of that same man being one or actually the only weapon
   manufacturer in the city as well. Somehow, Heimdag thought it would
   be nice to be that powerful, but then again, were would the fun be?
   The Struggle, the Fight and the road to Excellence would not be there
   anymore. There had been some lengthy talks, were Heimdag had pushed
   for a weapon that could erase powers. The man had agreed to that it
   would be a splendid idea, but a few days later he had returned and
   told Heimdag that those that had bought their arsenals would complain
   to much - if they had their powers removed. "HA !", he
   thought, "stupid man, did he not realize that there were places in
   the city were powers could be restored!".

   As Heimdag returned into his office again with his empty glass, he
   loosened his darker green tie, there were a message on the answering
   machine. He poured a new glass, he could just not have enough of
   Lagavulin, he had developed a taste for Scottish single malt. With
   his right hand he turned the machine on, it was Corinne. Almost at
   once he could only hear her voice cause he did not understand the
   message. "Time to move for me. I will meet you in the City. Take care
   of you....". He could see her kiss him on the lips and then turn away
   and walk into the city to meet her new destiny. Refusal, he would not
   believe it, not even grasp it.

   The glass flew across the room. The desk slammed into the wall, it
   was all splinters when it rained down on the floor. The thoughts in
   his head were stampeding, they raced around till his head hurt. He
   was down on the street, walking, people were stepping aside, those
   who did not - was bouncing away from his body. For how long he had
   wandered around, he did not know, suddenly he saw Twilite. Her back
   against him, it meant bad luck for her. In his hands a warhammer
   appeared, he used a short sprinting distance and slammed it against
   the back of her skull. She went flatfaced to the ground, Heimdag
   continued to walk. Over his shoulder his yelled something
   with "surprise!", he was steaming!

   Suddenly he stopped in his track and went into a building, down the
   stairs and sat down in a cellar. He watched the wall. After awhile he
   saw a figure emerging from the wall, the figure also sat down.
   Heimdag could not care less. He was crushed. Slowly he started to
   breath and think again. What would he do? This was not supposed to
   happen! Again he thought of earlier events, when he had addressed the
   Direptor Deus,

   "It has come to my attention that we have disloyal members among us!
   This does not trouble me, but puts me in the angry corner. What am I
   talking about? I will tell you all, some of us, more then one - at
   least two of us, is giving away the most precious thing we have as a
   Clan. Information about guilds and locations to other Clans!! How
   dare you just give it away?! If you sold it for a profit, I could
   defend it, but now... giving it away! Not even making a profit....
   and you call yourself Direptor Deus? You silly dimwits, the Ferrymen
   has no intention to give this information to any other Clan but the
   Amici. So why should we? We ARE the Amici - branch Direptor Deus. And
   now some of us behave like the Scions - giving things away for
   free!!! Outrageous!!! No pride, no honour to our profession
   whatsoever. BUGGER!" .

   - and his thoughts raced on, he remembered WanderingFool's entrance
   and oath,

   "I was a nomad. I had walked this fetal Earth from shore to shore,
   continent to continent, and I longed for a place to call home. I
   found that place in Clan Capadocious. My childer, and all their
   childer; and their childers childer had finally found a place to call
   home. No-one knew of us in Clan Capadocious other then Great Lord
   Capadocious himself and his second in command Anais Dracone. We all
   pledged our loyalties to Clan Capadocious and The House of Shadows.
   Since no-one knew that we were of the Clan and in the house , I
   forgive all who attacked me ; as I would hope they can see clear to
   forgive me also for my quick retaliations. That said , I now stand
   befor you as your brother". As you watch , you see WanderingFool take
   out a very small piece of metal from his vest. It looks to be like
   some sort of knife. He then gets on his knees, "I WanderingFool, do
   now kneel before My new Lord and Master - Heimdag; I now pledge to
   you in my own blood from the very closest part of my unbeating heart.
   I WanderingFool do pledge all the loyalties and very undead life of
   me and all of us, the former Clan of the Grateful Dead. We were a
   family of us alone; no others. Then we found a home in Clan
   Capadocious". WanderingFool then takes the scalpel and draws a deep
   incision into his chest and places his hand in the wound. He pulls
   out a very small piece of his own heart. "I freely give this to you
   my new Lord and Master as a sign of our loyalty, honor, and do so
   pledge to die the final death for you and the clan and house if need
   be. All now hear and understand. The family of WanderingFool once
   more has a home". WanderingFool stands up and bows to Heimdag and to
   the House.

   Calmness surrounded him, he knew what to do. He had no doubt. The
   figure on the wall reached out one hand, more of a claw then a hand
   and said, "I will help you...". Heimdag never got up but sat still,
   the figure leaned forward and its hand search Heimdags chest. The
   hand went into his chest and came out with his heart, Heimdag had not
   felt a thing. There were a tin box on the floor in front of Heimdag
   and the figure were gone. He knew his heart were inside the box, he
   would never love again - except the owner of the box and its contents.

   Later Heimdag walked by the columns in His Lords hall, he kneeled by
   the grand throne and placed the box in Capadocious lap. "My Lord and
   Ruler, I give You my Heart, with all the care and protection I can
   muster and by whatever means necessary. You are now the Center of my
   life, I will serve You with the Truth – may I crumble to dust if I
   will give You a false word. As long as You live - so will I, if You
   chose to end my life – open the box and crush the Heart and I will be
   no more. This is my Oath to You, my Lord and Ruler".


   167 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 0:10am
   Subject: [Ferrymen]Aaleeah's Oath


   I, Aaleeah, Magister of the East, pledge myself as an instrument of
   safe and secure passage for any and all Capadocians who seeketh aid
   to reach the secret places of the City and to attain the
   Enlightenment. As a Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance
   river. I pledge myself to the propagation of the lamplight of our
   lord Lucius, whose stewardship over this realm was given him by the
   Emperor Capadocious.

   I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of the
   other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the peaceful
   guidance of Capadocians to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice my
   soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that
   seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of their
   worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his heart,
   Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find
   strength and wisdom.



   Elder Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty
   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"


   168 From: vamp_aaleeah <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 0:15am
   Subject: Re: Got bored


   I saw you in my travels Music_Man, and I also saw CHASS, I robbed
   him
   of 220 coin, so he should be lighter next time some one scrolls him.
   (LOL) Good luck to all who are fighting!

   Elder Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty


   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Music_Man"
   <simon_hutchinson@h...> wrote:

     > Hi all,
     >
     > Just thought i'd drop y'all a quick line.... for those of you
     who
     > dont recognise me, I am Music_Man from the Church of Blood....
     >
     > My stats are:
     >
     > You have drunk 2582 pints of blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
     Shadows
     > (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Money: 38 coins
     > Possessions:
     > Scroll of Turning (116)
     > Scroll of Teleportation (9)
     > Vial of Holy Water (16)
     > Location: Use an AP if you really wanna know
     > You are sire to one other vampire, including: Corpse (806 pints)
     > You are a second-generation vampire. Your sire is testydonkey
     (749).
     >
     > I got a bit bored, and wanted to flex my muscles a bit, so
     picked

   on

     > CHASS...
     >
     > Before: 375 bps
     > After : 250
     > Taken : 125
     >
     > only used i HW, and 15 SoTs... not bad eh..
     >
     > Music_Man :-)


   169 From: Music_Man <simon_hutchinson@h...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:28am
   Subject: Re: Got bored


   Hehehehe good work :-P

   CHASS was up a few Bps since I hit him... up to a grand total of
   276, so took him down to 217 before I ran outta APs... will go in
   for the kill sometime soon... depends on how bored I get :-P

   Music_Man :-)

   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "vamp_aaleeah"
   <cmleonard6831@m...> wrote:

     > I saw you in my travels Music_Man, and I also saw CHASS, I
     robbed

   him

     > of 220 coin, so he should be lighter next time some one scrolls

   him.

     > (LOL) Good luck to all who are fighting!
     >
     > Elder Aaleeah
     > Magister of the East
     > The Ferrymen
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Music_Man"
     > <simon_hutchinson@h...> wrote:
     > > Hi all,
     > >
     > > Just thought i'd drop y'all a quick line.... for those of you

   who

     > > dont recognise me, I am Music_Man from the Church of Blood....
     > >
     > > My stats are:
     > >
     > > You have drunk 2582 pints of blood.
     > > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)

   Shadows

     > > (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > > Money: 38 coins
     > > Possessions:
     > > Scroll of Turning (116)
     > > Scroll of Teleportation (9)
     > > Vial of Holy Water (16)
     > > Location: Use an AP if you really wanna know
     > > You are sire to one other vampire, including: Corpse (806
     pints)
     > > You are a second-generation vampire. Your sire is testydonkey

   (749).

     > >
     > > I got a bit bored, and wanted to flex my muscles a bit, so

   picked

     > on
     > > CHASS...
     > >
     > > Before: 375 bps
     > > After : 250
     > > Taken : 125
     > >
     > > only used i HW, and 15 SoTs... not bad eh..
     > >
     > > Music_Man :-)


   170 From: Andrew Gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:41am
   Subject: (Machievelli) Discount Magic still at Knotweed and 72nd


   I've just been doing a bit of shopping:

   You have drunk 930 pints of blood.
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(1) Stamina(1) Shadows
   (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Money: 316 coins
   Possessions:
   Scroll of Turning (13)
   Scroll of Teleportation (2)
   Vial of Holy Water (4)

   one very pleased gargamel


   171 From: Andrew Gargamel <dragonsofwater@h...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:43am
   Subject: Identities


   There is a vampire out there by the name of Gargamel. do not
   mistake
   him for me, for I am gargamel. I hope you realise the difference.
   All usernames are case sensitive so there could be 2 people with the
   same name with the same spelling, it's just that someone has a
   capital or a small case letter where the other doesn't. doesn't
   really matter that much since the last time i did a secnd-sight on
   Gargamel he was lost in shadows and that was about 3 days ago.

   gargamel


   172 From: Lupercalia TheInfiltrator <lupercalia13@m...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:05am
   Subject: The Hidden One


   Lupercalia makes her way up to the mighty gates and beyond to the
   massive doors of the great fortress. Etched in blood of ancient
   design is the profound words "Capadocian Empire"

   A deep sigh leaves her blood red lips as she pushes open the door.
   As she walks in she looks about the great room with her dark brown
   eyes and long lashes.

   Brushing her long black hair out of her face she recognizes them all,
   yet they do not know her. The burden of her new position prevents
   her from revealing her true identity. Another sigh escapes her lips
   parched from uncertainty.

   She follows the shadows, a usual course of action for her as of late
   and makes her way over to her new lord.

   Kneeling before him, eyes casts down. "My Prince", she said quietly
   as she offers him a ring. A ring only worthy of someone of his
   stature. Coyly looking up at him she smiles. With this ring I
   pledge myself to you. Taking his hand she slips it on his left index
   finger. The fit perfect as it was made for him.

   Shining gold flickered in the light, and the 10 carat diamond in its
   center cast rays of color over her face. The dark rubies surrounding
   its edge glistened in the Ferryman's lamp light.

   Kissing his hand she whispered, I am at your service, call of me if
   need.

   Rising she went into the shadows again, to watch the crowd of
   familiar faces. Longing eyes looking out to the family she wished
   she could know. There was Evil Bill, jimmymac, leyland, Tsulea,
   Count Krace, Wrigley, and many more. She new them all, and yet she
   had to stay hidden.

   Her heart ached at this, and overflowed with remorse.

   Lupercalia.


   173 From: charish <child_in_the_stars@y...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:25am
   Subject: OOC computer problems


   hi everyone. i sit writing this from my mom's house. last night, my
   computer crashed, so i currently don't have any internet access. if
   you really need me for something, please send me a private email to:
   child_in_the_stars@y.... i do not know how long it will take to
   get my computer fixed, or how often i'll be able to get online at
   all.
   and i stress if you need me, email me privately, i have set all my
   groups to no email so i won't get any responses from anyone any other
   way. to those i was starting a roleplay with, i'm sorry. we can try
   again once my computer is working properly.

   ~angela~
   keeper of charish and all her issues


   174 From: Lupercalia TheInfiltrator <lupercalia13@m...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:49am
   Subject: Enemy Siting


   Zelkova and 23rd
   Move Here
   Raven OMalley (1185)
   UpbeatSweetie (2556)


   Sweetie is the leader of the Phoenix Clan


   175 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:51am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemy Siting


   She also likes to keep coin on her, she is one of my favorite hits
   when I go on a robbery spree.

   Elder Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lupercalia TheInfiltrator
     Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 5:57 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemy Siting

     Zelkova and 23rd
     Move Here
     Raven OMalley (1185)
     UpbeatSweetie (2556)


     Sweetie is the leader of the Phoenix Clan


     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     176 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:40am
     Subject: Re: Yo! Cap!


     Look, Cap, we gotta talk, next time you're on post whenever you
     think 'll be a good time to continue last night's conversation,
     i've
     got news about it.

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "daedalus23175"
     <Daedalus1723@h...> wrote:
     > Listen old chap, try and be on around 11:30 EST tonight, i've
     got
     > some good news for you! Sorta...
     >
     > ~Syzygy
     >
     > And don't anyone else think of trying to snoop around into this
     or
     > you'll loose some fingers.


     177 From: Lupercalia TheInfiltrator <lupercalia13@m...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:37am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemy Siting


     hmm I should have tried then, darn it...

     Calia
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: CARRIE LEONARD
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty
     Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 10:51 PM
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemy Siting


     She also likes to keep coin on her, she is one of my favorite hits
     when I go on a robbery spree.

     Elder Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lupercalia TheInfiltrator
     Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 5:57 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemy Siting

     Zelkova and 23rd
     Move Here
     Raven OMalley (1185)
     UpbeatSweetie (2556)


     Sweetie is the leader of the Phoenix Clan


     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     178 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:51am
     Subject: Re: Greetings


     *snicker* or Baron Sengir.

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew"
     <bugsym83@y...>
     wrote:
     > At least his name isnt Crovax :D
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "daedalus23175"
     > <Daedalus1723@h...> wrote:
     > > Ooh! Someone sounds like a Magic: The Gathering fan
     > > with a name like that, Are you?
     > >
     > > ~Syzygy
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, RathiDR@a... wrote:
     > > > *From one of the shadows in the room, a dark figure emerges*
     > > >
     > > > Greetings all, its good to see things are back to normal. My
     > name
     > > is Rathi, tis a pleasure to see everyone back in one area
     again.
     > > Now, I shall be departing for my feast of the humans. I shall
     be
     > > around
     > > >
     > > > *And with that, Rathi steps back into the shadow and
     dissapears
     > > from whence if once came*


     179 From: Michael <mcjstar0007@y...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:37am
     Subject: My Oath


     I, Krace, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and secure
     passage
     for any and all Capadocians who seeketh aid to reach the secret
     places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As a Ferryman,
     I
     shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge myself to the
     propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius, whose stewardship
     over this realm was given him by the Emperor Capadocious.

     I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat of
     the
     other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the
     peaceful
     guidance of Capadocians to their Enlightenment, and to sacrifice
     my
     soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets from spies that
     seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things and all of
     their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress of his
     heart, Lady Ophelia. By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I
     find strength and wisdom.

     Legendary Count Krace
     Tracker for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     180 From: Robert DeVries <devries_rob@k...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:56am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...


     I am not sure what is going on with this. We will figure it out.

     ~Capadocious
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: DarkSaga
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 2:25 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] whoa...ok wait just a darn minute...


     Why is Vaelen in our database here, but yet he was one of the
     vamps
     participating in that assault on Capadocious????


     DarkSaga
     Queen's Guard
     Machiavellan



     DarkSaga
     Machiavellan


     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     181 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:27pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] richest guys in town."


     The barman says "I've heard some guy named EuphoricLust is one of
     the richest guys in town."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     182 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:31pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] EG1 Quince and 79th <Still There>


     The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 1 is right next to Quince
     and
     79th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     Still there per the barkeep at Pelter's Tavern as of 6:00 AM CST
     on
     07/10/03.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     183 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:29pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TG1 Aardvark and 3rd <Still There>


     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 1 is right next to Aardvark
     and 3rd today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     Still there per the barkeep at Pelter's Tavern as of 6:00 AM CST
     on
     07/10/03.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:47 pm

Cap Dyn Posts 184 - 214
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn Posts 184 - 214
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 184 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:02pm
   Subject: CHASS


   I figured to occupy some of my time, I'd follow Music's lead and
   hit CHASS a few times.
   Here's a rundown of last night and this mornings hits on him.

   Last night:
   224 BP's before
   199 After
   25 from holywater plus 50 from five SOT's that worked
   Total 75 BP's taken from CHASS

   He countered in the night, I stayed beside him and moved a few
   squares away.
   He also apparently hit a necromancer, there was one close by I saw
   when I
   moved towards him.

   This morning
   399 BP's before
   363 After
   33 from holywater plus 70 from seven SOT's that worked
   Total 103 BP's taken from him this morning.


   He told me not to worry, I'd never forget him .. hehe I think he's
   the one
   who should worry.


   EvilBill



   185 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:03pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] EG1, EG2~confirmed


   You drink the Blood Wine.
   The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 1 is right next to Quince and
   79th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

   You drink the Scotch.
   The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 2 is right next to Vexation and
   31st today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amicula Fatidica
   Capadocian Dyansty





   186 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:04pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] TG3~Malachite and 85th~confirmed


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 3 is right next to Malachite
   and 85th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
   though."

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amicula Fatidica
   Capadocian Dynasty





   187 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:06pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrolls n Stuff~Uranium/Unctuous~90/91


   Spotted Scrolls n Stuff Uranium/Unctuous 90/91


   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amicula Fatidica
   Capadocian Dynasty


   188 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:07pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Potion Distillery~Killjoy and 31st


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Potion Distillery, right
   by Killjoy and 31st. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
   still for a while."

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amicula Fatidica
   Capadocian Dynasty





   189 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:07pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Sparks~Nightengale and 61st


   You drink the Blood Wine.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Sparks, right by
   Nightingale and 61st. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
   still for a while."

   Ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Amicula Fatidica
   Capadocian Dynasty





   190 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:26pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] IG1 Yearning and 39th <Still There>


   The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 1 is right next to
   Yearning and 39th today. I don't know how much longer it will be
   there, though."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.


   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle



   ---
   Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
   Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
   Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


   191 From: <copperbottom61@w...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:54pm
   Subject: UpDate:Lord Raven


   ok folks I've had my turn..out of ap's or I would still be doing
   it...........this is the message I left......copperbottom61 says "Now
   u
   Chicken Fucker..if your done chokin ur chicken and get some
   smarts.....think Ya wanna join the Dynasty yet....we do not take
   kindly
   to the word No......Cap does not like repeating himself..and remember
   I
   am expendable dude."

   Action Points: 16/85

   Discount Magic
   Move Here
   Vanesium (3385)
   Ismael (698)
   Lady Phoenix (633)Move Here

   Move Here

   Move Here
   Corrian (118)
   Unctuous and 1st
   copperbottom61
   Lord Raven (1229) (drink)(rob)
   ATL_subgent (351) (drink)(rob)

   Move Here
   $ BANK $

   Move Here
   cristiana (4149)
   Swimmy (2)

   Move Here
   SelinaDarkrose (68)
   Gawdwin (402)

   Move Here
   _AZRAEL_ (0)
   maxwell demon (223
   ...and as you can see I also found Discount Magic..and a bank 2
   squares
   north of it...so to make my satchel feel better I did a bit of
   shopping
   for my next trip to the Lord Ravens hidding place....LoL...well thats
   200 Bp's hes lost folks.......started him at 1429........now hes got
   1229.........<steps back to DarkSaga and pours herself a
   longtallshot...."ummmm need this I'm
   thursty...........LoL">....MizzDarkKitty........ur next I
   think..............laters...
   copperbottom61
   the shimmer of the Clan Machanelli,
   Proud Memebr ot "The Capadocious_Dynasty!!


   192 From: <copperbottom61@w...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:18pm
   Subject: Lord Raven .....second-sighted......


   The vampire Lord Raven has drunk 1219 pints of blood.
   Powers: Celerity(1) Shadows(3) Thievery(3)
   Location: Unctuous and the northern city limits
   Lord Raven is sire to 5 other vampires, including: lady raven (2346
   pints), Lord Diablo (1053 pints), Krystie (584 pints), Lord Illusion
   (371 pints), caisil-chro (64 pints)
   Lord Raven is a master vampire, with no sire.
   there he is My Queen.....<bows away quietly..to go join
   DarkSaga for that drink.......< copperbottom61
   ClanMachavelli,
   Proud and deadlong member of the Capadocious_Dynasty


   193 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:45pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Paper and Scrolls ~ Ivory and 66th


   "The closest shop to here is Paper and Scrolls, right by Ivory and
   66th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

   194 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:46pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Potable Potions ~ Bleak and 27th


   "The closest shop to here is Potable Potions, right by Bleak and
   27th.
   I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

   195 From: Tracey <tracey@m...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:10pm
   Subject: Another update on Lord Raven ;-)


   DARKMIZKITTY says "Lord Raven, Other's may not be as kind as me and
   just let you off with a warning .Join us and be with the almighty
   Cap Dynasty.."

   Lord Raven (1108) from (1229) and again left only because of
   A/Ps ... hes losing badly :-D Whos turn now giggles*

   DARK MIZ KITTY
   Queen Consort
   Clan Machiavelli



   196 From: Phant will do for now ;-) <phantasos@m...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:00pm
   Subject: Full Circle


   When I was young I was invited into the service of the mighty Clan
   Capadocious. With the help of many friends I quickly rose in might
   until I was both a member of the Draconian Corps and head of the
   Training Camp.

   Atleast I was until the fateful day we were dispersed amongst the
   city...

   But I continued my work as Chief Mirage in my newly created Dojo.
   And as time passed I continued to grow and prosper.
   And I met new vampies who quickly grew in my trust and became my
   officers.

   And now, with the rise of Capadocious once again, I return from
   whence I have come...

   I, Phantasos, pledge my services to Capadocious alone among the Lords
   of the City.

   ~Phantasos
   Doyen of the Dojo


   197 From: hematoma <drunknsailor809@y...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:08pm
   Subject: Greetings


   **Hematoma enters the hall, cloak drawn about her thin frame. A
   hint
   of unruly close cropped blond hair and glowing eyes visable beneath
   her hood are the only indication of her identity.
   She slowly assimilates her surroundings, noticing that while she does
   not recognize the majority of those present, she has in fact done
   battle both towards and in the company of some. Her eyes drift
   toward the throne as she sets eyes on the Emperor for the first
   time. She squares her shoulders and purposefully walks toward him.
   Upon reaching the Emperor she undraws her cloak and hood, kneels
   before him, all the while keeping eye contact.**

   "I am here to offer my services and participate in making your vision
   of citywide unity a reality my lord."

   **He say's nothing in reply. His eyes do not give away any hint of
   his thoughts. Finally he nods, and Hematoma stands, bows then turns
   to those gathered**

   "The past is gone from us. Whether we met before as allies or foe we
   now begin anew. You all have my loyalty and my sword in the city."

   **Hematoma looks at them all pointedly, then retreats towards a
   familliar face in the crowd**


   198 From: shelayra <shelayra@y...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:10pm
   Subject: Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn minute...


   he's on the hit list as well as in the members database.
   says he's in my clan, Ellende, but I don't remember him.


   199 From: Lord Vaelen Gallimour <artintel@b...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:39pm
   Subject: RE: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
   minute...


   Ok, its probably time I said something. ;-) Before the last
   incarnation of Clan Capadocious ended, I was in House Sodakk for a
   while. Cap approached me after the recent attack on him and
   convinced me to come back into the fold (ok, so it didnt take that
   much convincing lol).



   Count Vaelen Gallimour

   Devoted Member of House Ellende



   -----Original Message-----
   From: shelayra [mailto:shelayra@...]
   Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 1:11 PM
   To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
   Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn minute...



   he's on the hit list as well as in the members database.
   says he's in my clan, Ellende, but I don't remember him.





   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.





   200 From: Robert DeVries <devries_rob@k...>
   Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:45pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
   minute...


   Vaelen, is no longer an enemy of the Dynasty, he is now a valued
   member of our family and community. Welcome back, Vaelen!

   ~Capadocious

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lord Vaelen Gallimour
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 2:39 PM
     Subject: RE: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...


     Ok, it's probably time I said something. ;-) Before the last
     incarnation of Clan Capadocious ended, I was in House Sodakk for a
     while. Cap approached me after the recent attack on him and
     convinced me to come back into the fold (ok, so it didn't take
     that
     much convincing lol).



     Count Vaelen Gallimour

     Devoted Member of House Ellende



     -----Original Message-----
     From: shelayra [mailto:shelayra@...]
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 1:11 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...



     he's on the hit list as well as in the members database.
     says he's in my clan, Ellende, but I don't remember him.





     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.





     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     201 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:40pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Sparks - Nightingale & 61st - NEW!!


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Sparks, right by
     Nightingale and 61st. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     202 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:41pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] IG3 - Ruby & 98th - Still there...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 3 is right next to Ruby
     and
     98th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     203 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:41pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TG3 - Malachite & 85th - Staying still...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 3 is right next to Malachite
     and 85th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     204 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:43pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Rich guy - Kesria


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "I've heard some guy named Kesria is one of the
     richest guys in town."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     205 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:51pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen]ThG 2, TrG 2 confirmed


     Travellers Guild 2 is right next to Emerald and 67th today

     Thieves Guild 2 is right next to Gum and 64th today



     Elder Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"


     207 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:02pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Rich Guy


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "I've heard some guy named HDRules is one of the
     richest guys in town."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     208 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:12pm
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] Rich Guy


     Isn't this one in BlackHaven?

     Dirktou

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Josh"
     <altered984@h...>
     wrote:
     > You drink the Blood.
     > The barman says "I've heard some guy named HDRules is one of the
     > richest guys in town."
     >
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.
     >
     > Altered
     > Magister of the West
     > Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty


     209 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:17pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] Rich Guy


     He used to be a Mist and left with Morgana.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     > Isn't this one in BlackHaven?
     >
     > Dirktou
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Josh"
     <altered984@h...>
     > wrote:
     > > You drink the Blood.
     > > The barman says "I've heard some guy named HDRules is one of
     the
     > > richest guys in town."
     > >
     > > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     > wisdom.
     > >
     > > Altered
     > > Magister of the West
     > > Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     > > House of Lucius
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     210 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:10pm
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] Rich Guy


     Ahh, did he join the Allied forces? Could have sworn I'd seen his
     name in the posts regarding the RB defense a while back.

     Dirktou

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     wrote:
     > He used to be a Mist and left with Morgana.
     >
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     > > Isn't this one in BlackHaven?
     > >
     > > Dirktou
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Josh"
     <altered984@h...>
     > > wrote:
     > > > You drink the Blood.
     > > > The barman says "I've heard some guy named HDRules is one of
     the
     > > > richest guys in town."
     > > >
     > > > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength
     and
     > > wisdom.
     > > >
     > > > Altered
     > > > Magister of the West
     > > > Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     > > > House of Lucius
     > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > >
     > <image.tiff>
     > >
     > >
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     211 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:16pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] Rich Guy


     I can't say... I've lost contact with him since then.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     > Ahh, did he join the Allied forces? Could have sworn I'd seen
     his
     > name in the posts regarding the RB defense a while back.
     >
     > Dirktou
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius
     <dreaming@n...>
     > wrote:
     > > He used to be a Mist and left with Morgana.
     > >
     > >
     > > Lucius
     > > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > > Whose name was writ in water
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > > > Isn't this one in BlackHaven?
     > > >
     > > > Dirktou
     > > >
     > > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Josh"
     > <altered984@h...>
     > > > wrote:
     > > > > You drink the Blood.
     > > > > The barman says "I've heard some guy named HDRules is one
     of
     > the
     > > > > richest guys in town."
     > > > >
     > > > > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength
     and
     > > > wisdom.
     > > > >
     > > > > Altered
     > > > > Magister of the West
     > > > > Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     > > > > House of Lucius
     > > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > > >
     > > >
     > > <image.tiff>
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     > Service.
     >
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     212 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:24pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Potable Potions ~ Bleak and 27th/Still there


     "The closest shop to here is Potable Potions, right by Bleak and
     27th.
     I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     213 From: satan <neo71665@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 0:58am
     Subject: neo71665 is here


     I am here, not very powerfull yet but working on it. I'm stuck on
     a
     webtv for now and can only use MSN messanger, neo71665@w.... I
     have
     yahoo but I am rarely on it, neo71665@y....


     214 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:32am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] UpDate:Lord Raven


     Tsarina's long warm brown hair flutters around her waist as she
     walks over to copperbottom61 and says "Shouldn't we be able to
     attack
     with some class by not talking like the commoners that wander the
     streets of Ravenblack. Are we not supposed to be a Dynasty that
     demands respect and tribute from those less fortunate than us? To
     utter such words as those used by the riffraff of Ravenblack does
     naught but pull us down to their level. " As she awaits an answer
     from copperbottom61 she glances around the crowded hall looking
     for
     Lord Lucius and Emperor Capadocious praying that her words have
     not
     offended them.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: copperbottom61@...
     To: ClanMachiavelli@... ;
     Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 7:54 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] UpDate:Lord Raven


     ok folks I've had my turn..out of ap's or I would still be doing
     it...........this is the message I left......copperbottom61 says
     "Now
     u
     Chicken Fucker..if your done chokin ur chicken and get some
     smarts.....think Ya wanna join the Dynasty yet....we do not take
     kindly
     to the word No......Cap does not like repeating himself..and
     remember
     I
     am expendable dude."


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:47 pm

Cap Dyn Posts 214 - 243
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn Posts 214 - 243
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 214 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:32am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] UpDate:Lord Raven


   Tsarina's long warm brown hair flutters around her waist as she
   walks over to copperbottom61 and says "Shouldn't we be able to attack
   with some class by not talking like the commoners that wander the
   streets of Ravenblack. Are we not supposed to be a Dynasty that
   demands respect and tribute from those less fortunate than us? To
   utter such words as those used by the riffraff of Ravenblack does
   naught but pull us down to their level. " As she awaits an answer
   from copperbottom61 she glances around the crowded hall looking for
   Lord Lucius and Emperor Capadocious praying that her words have not
   offended them.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: copperbottom61@...
     To: ClanMachiavelli@... ;
     Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 7:54 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] UpDate:Lord Raven


     ok folks I've had my turn..out of ap's or I would still be doing
     it...........this is the message I left......copperbottom61 says
     "Now
     u
     Chicken Fucker..if your done chokin ur chicken and get some
     smarts.....think Ya wanna join the Dynasty yet....we do not take
     kindly
     to the word No......Cap does not like repeating himself..and
     remember
     I
     am expendable dude."


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     215 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:56am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Potions - Alder & 99th - NEW!!!


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Discount Potions,
     right
     by Alder and 99th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     216 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:57am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Paper and Scrolls - Ivory & 66th - Still
     there...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Paper and Scrolls,
     right
     by Ivory and 66th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     217 From: Shelayra <shelayra@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:58am
     Subject: Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn minute...


     Umm, I'm thinkoing someone should take ya off the hit list
     Vaelen..
     lol
     just a suggestion...
     ;)


     218 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:00am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Potion Distillery - Killjoy & 31st - Staying
     still...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Potion Distillery,
     right
     by Killjoy and 31st. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     219 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:01am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] IG2 - Yearning & 76th - Still there...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 2 is right next to
     Yearning
     and 76th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     220 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:04am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TrG1 - Ennui & 99th - Staying there...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 1 is right next to Ennui
     and
     99th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     221 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:05am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TrG3 - Holly & 81st - Confirmed


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 3 is right next to Holly
     and
     81st today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     222 From: Lord Vaelen Gallimour <artintel@b...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:31am
     Subject: RE: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...


     Eeeep! ;-)



     Vaelen



     -----Original Message-----
     From: Shelayra [mailto:shelayra@...]
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 8:58 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...



     Umm, I'm thinkoing someone should take ya off the hit list
     Vaelen..
     lol
     just a suggestion...
     ;)





     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.





     223 From: <copperbottom61@w...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:52am
     Subject: RE">RE:UpDate Lord Raven


     walks back to the Great Hall of the Capadocious
     Dynasty......
     slipping inside the door she hessitates while her eyes again get
     used
     to
     the light in these great hall........
     Looking around she spots what shes been searching for this long
     and
     unbeastly night......
     "Ahhh the Luck of the Irish IS with me".....
     spotting the one she is seeking she slowly makes her way.......
     "Tsaria?, may i have a word with you?"
     looking sweetly at the rest of the table......
     "I understand that I have offended you and some of the Family with
     the
     harsh and offensive language I used while batteling with Lord
     Raven....
     This was not my intention, I was only using the language that this
     ruffie'n used while he was battling with DarkSaga. You see I
     thought
     if
     i conversed with him in a language he knew and used freely then
     there
     would be NO misunderstanding that this Clan IS at the disposle of
     our
     great Emperor Capadocious......
     and we Will follow thru with his requests to our dieing drop of
     blood.
     Please accept my personal appologie for the offensive language
     that I
     brought to the halls of this Great Dynasty. I will try to use
     better
     judgement in the future."
     as she awaits Tsaria's response she spots the Emperor and makes a
     mental note to make it to his ear befor she leaves......
     copperbottom61
     ClanMachavelli,
     Proud Warrior of the
     Capadocious
     Dynasty


     224 From: <Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:02am
     Subject: New file uploaded to Capadocian_Dynasty


     Hello,

     This email message is a notification to let you know that
     a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
     Capadocian_Dynasty
     group.

     File : /Ferrymen's Map.gif
     Uploaded by : dark_lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Description : The Ferrymen's Map

     You can access this file at the URL

     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Capadocian_Dynasty/files/Ferrymen%27s%
     20Map.gif

     To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

     http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files

     Regards,

     dark_lucius <dreaming@n...>


     225 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:08am
     Subject: The Ferrymen's Map


     The most accurate map of the City is now in the Files section: the
     Ferrymen's Map. No mistake (even the Almanach has some) and a new
     'Ferrymen's look'... To try it is to adopt it.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     226 From: Shelayra <shelayra@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:48am
     Subject: Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn minute...


     LMAO


     227 From: themasterroshi <themasterroshi@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:08am
     Subject: Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn minute...


     OK, I deleted your name off of the hit list. Now we hope that if
     someone is still looking to gun you down that they take another
     look
     at the hit list before doing anything foolish.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     The Vampire Elder Cunnilingus1
     King of Clan Machiavelli
     of the Capadocian Dynasty


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lord Vaelen Gallimour"
     <artintel@b...> wrote:
     > Eeeep! <dials the phone quickly as black limos with tinted
     windows
     pull up
     > in front of his haven> ;-)
     >
     > Vaelen
     >
     > -----Original Message-----
     > From: Shelayra [mailto:shelayra@y...]
     > Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 8:58 PM
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...
     >
     > Umm, I'm thinkoing someone should take ya off the hit list
     Vaelen..
     > lol
     > just a suggestion...
     > ;)
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > ADVERTISEMENT
     > click here
     >
     <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
     053522
     >
     61:HM/A=1663535/R=0/SIG=11ps6rfef/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?
     code=3050
     > 4&media=atkins>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service
     > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .


     228 From: DarkSaga <ww2flyingace@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:31am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] RE">RE:UpDate Lord Raven


     Well we weren't getting through to him with our polite invites, so
     it was a good try Copper! And yes, he was very very rude in his
     rejections, so I think he deserved those harsh words you gave him
     in
     return lol...

     DarkSaga
     Queen's Guard
     Machiavellan


     copperbottom61@... wrote:
     walks back to the Great Hall of the Capadocious
     Dynasty......
     slipping inside the door she hessitates while her eyes again get
     used
     to
     the light in these great hall........
     Looking around she spots what shes been searching for this long
     and
     unbeastly night......
     "Ahhh the Luck of the Irish IS with me".....
     spotting the one she is seeking she slowly makes her way.......
     "Tsaria?, may i have a word with you?"
     looking sweetly at the rest of the table......
     "I understand that I have offended you and some of the Family with
     the
     harsh and offensive language I used while batteling with Lord
     Raven....
     This was not my intention, I was only using the language that this
     ruffie'n used while he was battling with DarkSaga. You see I
     thought
     if
     i conversed with him in a language he knew and used freely then
     there
     would be NO misunderstanding that this Clan IS at the disposle of
     our
     great Emperor Capadocious......
     and we Will follow thru with his requests to our dieing drop of
     blood.
     Please accept my personal appologie for the offensive language
     that I
     brought to the halls of this Great Dynasty. I will try to use
     better
     judgement in the future."
     as she awaits Tsaria's response she spots the Emperor and makes a
     mental note to make it to his ear befor she
     leaves......
     copperbottom61
     ClanMachavelli,
     Proud Warrior of the
     Capadocious
     Dynasty



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

     229 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:24am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...


     Vaelen, I'm glad you were still an enemy when I hooked yer pockets
     fer about 12K hehehe Good to have you on our side my friend!


     EvilBill

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Robert DeVries
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 11:45 AM
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...


     Vaelen, is no longer an enemy of the Dynasty, he is now a valued
     member of our family and community. Welcome back, Vaelen!

     ~Capadocious
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lord Vaelen Gallimour
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 2:39 PM
     Subject: RE: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...


     Ok, it's probably time I said something. ;-) Before the last
     incarnation of Clan Capadocious ended, I was in House Sodakk for a
     while. Cap approached me after the recent attack on him and
     convinced me to come back into the fold (ok, so it didn't take
     that
     much convincing lol).



     Count Vaelen Gallimour

     Devoted Member of House Ellende



     -----Original Message-----
     From: shelayra [mailto:shelayra@...]
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 1:11 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: whoa...ok wait just a darn
     minute...



     he's on the hit list as well as in the members database.
     says he's in my clan, Ellende, but I don't remember him.





     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.





     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     230 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:58am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TG1 Confirmed~Still at Ardvark and 3rd


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 1 is right next to Aardvark
     and
     3rd today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty


     231 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:00am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] EG1 Confirmed~still at Quince and 79


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 1 is right next to Quince
     and
     79th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty


     232 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:01am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TG2 Confirmed~Still at Gum and 64th


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 2 is right next to Gum and
     64th
     today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though.".

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty





     233 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:16am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Dark Desires ~ Zelkova and 69th


     "The closest shop to here is Dark Desires, right by Zelkova and
     69th. I
     do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     234 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:21am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrolls 'n' Stuff ~ Unicorn and 33rd


     "The closest shop to here is Scrolls 'n' Stuff, right by Unicorn
     and
     33rd. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a
     while."


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     235 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:46am
     Subject: Posting Question


     Is it just me or is it just my messages that take forever to post
     here? I sent locations and they have already posted to the House
     of
     Lucius, but not to eh Dynasty board. Is it because it is set up as
     a
     US group and not a UK group?

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     236 From: Tracey <tracey@m...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 0:49pm
     Subject: Re:Posting Question


     My posts are taking at least 1 hour to get posted and im also in
     UK
     not USA .i also thought it was only me!So glad its not ;-)

     DARK MIZ KITTY
     ~Queen Consort~
     ~~Clan Machiavelli~~


     237 From: James MacArthur <jimmy_mac_82@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:06pm
     Subject: Re:Posting Question


     Well i'm also in the UK but i havent had any problem posting.
     Dunno
     do either of you two post by email or from the board itself?

     jimmymac
     Clan_name_here

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey" <tracey@m...>
     wrote:
     > My posts are taking at least 1 hour to get posted and im also in
     UK not USA .i also thought it was only me!So glad its not ;-)
     >
     > DARK MIZ KITTY
     > ~Queen Consort~
     > ~~Clan Machiavelli~~


     238 From: tsarina_1968 <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:12pm
     Subject: Re:Posting Question


     I post by email from home but from work I post on the group. Which
     I
     am doing right now.

     A message I sent from home nearly an hour ago still hasn't posted
     to
     the group.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "James MacArthur"
     <jimmy_mac_82@y...> wrote:
     > Well i'm also in the UK but i havent had any problem posting.
     Dunno
     > do either of you two post by email or from the board itself?
     >
     > jimmymac
     > Clan_name_here
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey"
     <tracey@m...>
     > wrote:
     > > My posts are taking at least 1 hour to get posted and im also
     in
     > UK not USA .i also thought it was only me!So glad its not ;-)
     > >
     > > DARK MIZ KITTY
     > > ~Queen Consort~
     > > ~~Clan Machiavelli~~


     239 From: Tracey <tracey@m...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:52pm
     Subject: Re:Posting Question


     I use both. nvm as long as they get there Sometime.. ;-)

     DARK MIZ KITTY
     ~~~Queen Consort~~
     ~~Clan Machiavelli~~


























     240 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:39pm
     Subject: Chapelablaze's Oath


     I, Chapelablaze, pledge myself as an instrument of safe and
     secure passage for any and all Capadocians who seeketh aid to
     reach
     the secret places of the City and to attain the Enlightenment. As
     a
     Ferryman, I shall take them across the ignorance river. I pledge
     myself to the propagation of the lamplight of our lord Lucius,
     whose
     stewardship over this realm was given him by the Emperor
     Capadocious.

     I also pledge to steel myself against the ever-present threat
     of the other clans, to thwart the actions of those inimical to the
     peaceful guidance of Capadocians to their Enlightenment, and to
     sacrifice my soul if necessary in the defense of these secrets
     from
     spies that seek to feed upon my brothers. I pledge these things
     and
     all of their worth and import to our Lord Lucius and the mistress
     of
     his heart, Lady Ophelia.



     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^





     241 From: Smilner <tmsmilner@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:05pm
     Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


     Smilner's mood is in all sorts of directions right now... anger,
     then
     shock, at seeing this young man drink thevial of Holy Water, a
     modicem of relief, and great appreciation for the humor of his
     joke...

     Smilner began laughing, loudly and unabashedly. Taking DarkSaga's
     hand for the shake and then drawing him into the hug, he speaks to
     him "Brother indeed, and well met, DarkSaga! I'm glad to meet you
     here, in such a joyous place!" Smilner snaps his figers, and a
     human
     slave-servant brings him a bottle of bourbon.

     "I know many of my friends here refuse to drink anything at all
     that
     isn't blood; I find this practice silly. Just because we are no
     longer strictly human, doesn't mean we cannot enjoy their finer
     creations, ne?" Smilner then produced two low balls glasses and
     poured a couple fingers of bourbon into each glass.

     "Share a drink with me friend! The night is young and the occasion
     is joyous."

     ~Smilner
     Canis Bellicus
     Direptor Deus



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > *DarkSaga stands up very confused and looks toward Smilner*
     >
     > Sir do not be mistaken by my actions, for I think you have
     misinterpreted them to a great extent. I gave her a choice of
     forgetting our little sibling feud for the moment or bathing ME
     with
     my own holy water. Knowing her for as long as I have, she would
     have
     done it, which was my plan.
     >
     > *DarkSaga takes back his vial and uncorks it. He raises the vial
     and takes a large gulp of it in his mouth and swallows it.
     Immediately his eyes grow wide and he starts choking violently.
     Then
     when he notices the looks of horror on their faces, he bursts into
     laughter.*
     >
     > You think I would give her REAL holy water?? HA! It was ordinary
     drinking water. Do you doubt my wisdom now friend?
     >
     > *Turning back to Leyland he sticks his tongue out at her
     playfully*
     >
     > So dear sister, this is your companion? You tell me nothing! I
     think I must watch over you more carefully from now on.
     >
     > *Turning back to Smilner, DarkSaga offers his hand out for a
     handshake*
     >
     > Forgive my antics Lord Smilner... I was merely having a bit of
     fun.
     Now then, Smilner will not do... I shall call you brother! Welcome
     to
     the family! I wish you the best of luck in your companionship. May
     all your days together be bright...err dark and joyful!
     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Queen's Guard
     > Machiavellan
     > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     >
     >
     > Smilner <tmsmilner@y...> wrote:
     > Smilner strides into the hall, feeling a great swell of pride
     for
     > once again being a part of such a magnificent thing. However,
     > moving through the double doors, he did not stop to savor the
     > feelings and greetings.
     >
     > Instead, he strode to DarkSaga and sternly placed the cork back
     upon
     > the vial of holy water he had produced. He gave DarkSaga a dark
     > look, and said to him "I fail to see the wisdom that you just
     > claimed to be possessed of. Bathing your sire...?" Smilner
     clicked
     > his tongue in disapproval. "And my companion to boot. I
     recommend
     > you keep your temper in check from now on."
     >
     > Smilner then turned toward leyland and swept her up in his arms,
     > greeting her properly. "Glad to see you here, my love. I decided
     > that I could not refuse the company of the greatest vampires of
     the
     > City." Placing her back upon the ground, Smilner then addressed
     the
     > rest of the hall, "And greeting to all of you as well, my
     friends!
     > It is indeed an honor to once again be counted amongst you,
     under
     > our lord Capadocious once again."
     >
     > ~Smilner
     > Canis Bellicus
     > Direptor Deus
     >
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > > *DarkSaga re-enters the room and walks directly toward
     Leyland.
     > Along the way his eyes meet Kilashayne's and he nods toward her
     with
     > an apologetic expression. Then turning his gaze back toward
     Leyland,
     > we walks up to her and stops directly in front of her.*
     > >
     > > You may be older and responsible for providing me with my
     unlife
     > dear sister, but make no mistake about who is the wisest and
     most
     > powerful of our small family! I desire not to be a master, tis
     only
     > a title and it means nothing. Now if you could be so kind as to
     > discontinue your provocations, perhaps we can stop making a
     scene
     > and celebrate this glorious event... OR you could show me what
     you
     > got and give me your best shot!
     > >
     > > *DarkSaga reaches inside his cape and pulls out a vial of holy
     > water. He uncorks it, then places it in Leyland's hand and
     kneels
     > before her.*
     > >
     > > Do what you must sister, I do not fear you nor anything in
     this
     > world! Should you choose to use it, you have my word that I will
     not
     > retaliate.
     > >
     > > DarkSaga
     > > Machiavellan
     > > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     > > vampire_leyland <timmy_chicka@y...> wrote:
     > > leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even
     more
     > > unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well she
     > woulda
     > > kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im
     too
     > > smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     > > CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders...
     knowing
     > > she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like a
     > > man..... ill show you!
     > > leyland
     > >
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > > <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > > > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to
     ignore
     > > Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of
     > annoyance.
     > > Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his
     > expression
     > > turns to one of concern, as if something important has come
     up.
     > When
     > > Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly
     and
     > in
     > > one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
     > > Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > > > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled
     > with
     > > rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw
     out
     > > the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping
     that
     > > the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more
     > concealed
     > > than his last one..*
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     > Service.
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > DarkSaga
     > > Machiavellan
     > > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > ---------------------------------
     > > Do you Yahoo!?
     > > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.
     >
     >
     >
     > ---------------------------------
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!


     242 From: aiki_bujin <aiki_bujin@y...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:11pm
     Subject: Livingston's Blood Rite.


     Livingston steps from the shadows before all of those gathered. He
     looks around him extending his presence
     until he is sure that all eyes are on him.

     Calmly he withdraws a ceremonial dagger, running it lightly across
     his fingers, taking comfort in the sharpness and purity of the
     blade.

     He then makes contact with every eye assembled before him. Letting
     his presence be felt by all, and allowing his emotions to pour
     forth
     unchecked.

     Livingston then projects his deep voice so that all may hear the
     words that he speaks, the words that he announces to the gods or
     the
     God itself, and any others who may have the ability to hear and
     witness his actions and intentions.

     "I come before ye all to spill my blood upon the earth."

     Livingston makes a deep incision into each of his wrists, the
     blood
     beginning to flow freely down his hands and unto the ground.

     Lifting them above his head and shaking them back and forth,
     spilling the blood in a massive arc, he speaks again.

     "Before you all I pledge my undying, eternal love for the being
     who
     is known to some as Gothic-Rose (both IC and OOC)! All the love
     that
     I am capable of producing is for her. I am here because of her,
     and
     I will be nothing without her. As long as I have any semblance of
     consciousness left in my being, it will actively love her and
     strive
     to express it in any manner it possibly can. When I am without
     consciousness I will still love her as my love infuses itself with
     the very substance that I am made of. Every cell! Every atom!
     Every
     molecule! All infused with my love for her.....

     All who hear this will respect my love for her or their blood
     shall
     fill the very streets we walk upon! I shall hunt you down until
     the
     angels above cry tears of your very essence, weeping at your pain!
     Remember this when you approach either me or her. I love her and
     her
     alone, all others are animals in comparison, and are beneath my
     notice, in terms of my love for her.

     The universe has never witnessed a love as powerful as that which
     we
     share, and the heavens tremble under its might!"

     Screaming the last of his proclamation, Livingston plunges the
     dagger straight into his own heart, his life's blood gushing forth
     in a grand display. "I love you Gothic-Rose," rolls from his lips
     as
     blood spills forth from his mouth.

     Keeping his composure perfectly against the pain and blood loss,
     he
     looks everyone in the eye once more and then seems to melt away
     into
     the deep shadows of the night.....

     Livingston

     I love you Gothic-Rose both IG and OOG. *Kisses you gently on the
     lips.


     243 From: daedalus23175 <Daedalus1723@h...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:28pm
     Subject: Haha heehee


     Syzygy
     Lord Raven (756) (drink)(rob)

     I'm not sure where he was when I started, about 900 or so, but
     tadah! the amazing disappearing Blood supply!


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Cap Dyn Posts 244 - 268
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn Posts 244 - 273
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 244 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:27pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen]Discount Magic~Uranium & NCL


   The closest shop to here is Discount Magic, right by Uranium and
   the northern city limits



   Elder Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty
   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"


   245 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:29pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen]Ye Olde Scrolles~Kyanite and 60th


   The closest shop to here is Ye Olde Scrolles, right by Kyanite and
   60th



   Elder Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty
   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"


   246 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:30pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen]Rich Caps


   I've heard some guy named EuphoricLust is one of the richest guys
   in town

   I've heard some guy named Chico is one of the richest guys in town



   Elder Aaleeah
   Magister of the East
   The Ferrymen
   Capadocian Dynasty
   "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom"


   247 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:13am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Paper and Scrolls NEW Torment and 71st


   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Paper and Scrolls,
   right by Torment and 71st. I do wish those damn magic shops would
   stay still for a while."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle


   ---
   Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
   Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
   Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


   248 From: Lupercalia TheInfiltrator <lupercalia13@m...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:30am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's
   entrace)


   She had been lurking in the darkness watching the scene unfold
   around her. The declaration of love from Lord Livingston touched
   her. Her love was lost to her now, all was lost. Brooding she
   decided she could use a drink.

   Recognizing Smilner, she approached him. When she reached him, she
   waited for him to look her way. Dear Smilner, excuse me for the
   interruption but do you know where I could get a strong drink?

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Smilner
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 2:05 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's
     entrace)


     Smilner's mood is in all sorts of directions right now... anger,
     then
     shock, at seeing this young man drink thevial of Holy Water, a
     modicem of relief, and great appreciation for the humor of his
     joke...

     Smilner began laughing, loudly and unabashedly. Taking DarkSaga's
     hand for the shake and then drawing him into the hug, he speaks to
     him "Brother indeed, and well met, DarkSaga! I'm glad to meet you
     here, in such a joyous place!" Smilner snaps his figers, and a
     human
     slave-servant brings him a bottle of bourbon.

     "I know many of my friends here refuse to drink anything at all
     that
     isn't blood; I find this practice silly. Just because we are no
     longer strictly human, doesn't mean we cannot enjoy their finer
     creations, ne?" Smilner then produced two low balls glasses and
     poured a couple fingers of bourbon into each glass.

     "Share a drink with me friend! The night is young and the occasion
     is joyous."

     ~Smilner
     Canis Bellicus
     Direptor Deus



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     wrote:
     > *DarkSaga stands up very confused and looks toward Smilner*
     >
     > Sir do not be mistaken by my actions, for I think you have
     misinterpreted them to a great extent. I gave her a choice of
     forgetting our little sibling feud for the moment or bathing ME
     with
     my own holy water. Knowing her for as long as I have, she would
     have
     done it, which was my plan.
     >
     > *DarkSaga takes back his vial and uncorks it. He raises the vial
     and takes a large gulp of it in his mouth and swallows it.
     Immediately his eyes grow wide and he starts choking violently.
     Then
     when he notices the looks of horror on their faces, he bursts into
     laughter.*
     >
     > You think I would give her REAL holy water?? HA! It was ordinary
     drinking water. Do you doubt my wisdom now friend?
     >
     > *Turning back to Leyland he sticks his tongue out at her
     playfully*
     >
     > So dear sister, this is your companion? You tell me nothing! I
     think I must watch over you more carefully from now on.
     >
     > *Turning back to Smilner, DarkSaga offers his hand out for a
     handshake*
     >
     > Forgive my antics Lord Smilner... I was merely having a bit of
     fun.
     Now then, Smilner will not do... I shall call you brother! Welcome
     to
     the family! I wish you the best of luck in your companionship. May
     all your days together be bright...err dark and joyful!
     >
     > DarkSaga
     > Queen's Guard
     > Machiavellan
     >
     >
     >
     > Smilner wrote:
     > Smilner strides into the hall, feeling a great swell of pride
     for
     > once again being a part of such a magnificent thing. However,
     > moving through the double doors, he did not stop to savor the
     > feelings and greetings.
     >
     > Instead, he strode to DarkSaga and sternly placed the cork back
     upon
     > the vial of holy water he had produced. He gave DarkSaga a dark
     > look, and said to him "I fail to see the wisdom that you just
     > claimed to be possessed of. Bathing your sire...?" Smilner
     clicked
     > his tongue in disapproval. "And my companion to boot. I
     recommend
     > you keep your temper in check from now on."
     >
     > Smilner then turned toward leyland and swept her up in his arms,
     > greeting her properly. "Glad to see you here, my love. I decided
     > that I could not refuse the company of the greatest vampires of
     the
     > City." Placing her back upon the ground, Smilner then addressed
     the
     > rest of the hall, "And greeting to all of you as well, my
     friends!
     > It is indeed an honor to once again be counted amongst you,
     under
     > our lord Capadocious once again."
     >
     > ~Smilner
     > Canis Bellicus
     > Direptor Deus
     >
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > wrote:
     > > *DarkSaga re-enters the room and walks directly toward
     Leyland.
     > Along the way his eyes meet Kilashayne's and he nods toward her
     with
     > an apologetic expression. Then turning his gaze back toward
     Leyland,
     > we walks up to her and stops directly in front of her.*
     > >
     > > You may be older and responsible for providing me with my
     unlife
     > dear sister, but make no mistake about who is the wisest and
     most
     > powerful of our small family! I desire not to be a master, tis
     only
     > a title and it means nothing. Now if you could be so kind as to
     > discontinue your provocations, perhaps we can stop making a
     scene
     > and celebrate this glorious event... OR you could show me what
     you
     > got and give me your best shot!
     > >
     > > *DarkSaga reaches inside his cape and pulls out a vial of holy
     > water. He uncorks it, then places it in Leyland's hand and
     kneels
     > before her.*
     > >
     > > Do what you must sister, I do not fear you nor anything in
     this
     > world! Should you choose to use it, you have my word that I will
     not
     > retaliate.
     > >
     > > DarkSaga
     > > Machiavellan
     > >
     > > vampire_leyland wrote:
     > > leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even
     more
     > > unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well she
     > woulda
     > > kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im
     too
     > > smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     > > CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders...
     knowing
     > > she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like a
     > > man..... ill show you!
     > > leyland
     > >
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > > wrote:
     > > > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to
     ignore
     > > Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of
     > annoyance.
     > > Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his
     > expression
     > > turns to one of concern, as if something important has come
     up.
     > When
     > > Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga quickly
     and
     > in
     > > one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes behind
     > > Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > > > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are filled
     > with
     > > rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he saw
     out
     > > the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows hoping
     that
     > > the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more
     > concealed
     > > than his last one..*
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     > Service.
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > DarkSaga
     > > Machiavellan
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > ---------------------------------
     > > Do you Yahoo!?
     > > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.
     >
     >
     >
     > ---------------------------------
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     249 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:40am
     Subject: Full Moon


     I am tipsy on wine and in the mood for a full moon. Why the hell
     isn't there one? I want to go outside and play naked in the pale
     moon
     light. I wouldn't even mind having a drizzle of rain.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/
     YM: tsarina_1968
     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     250 From: Lori Rew <ravensongof2@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:56am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset someone


     It seems I have upset a couple of vamps named CHASS and twilite.
     After 6 scrolls of turning and 2 HW's I'm feeling a tad bit
     weakened. I could understand if I had attacked. 3 days ago I
     cleared a bank that was full of campers. Hmmmph.

     By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words I shall find truth and
     wisdom.

     Initiate ravensong
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     251 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 0:02pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] RE">RE:UpDate Lord Raven


     Tsarina hears someone say "Ahhh the Luck of the Irish IS with me"
     as she turns she hears the same voice asking to speak with her.
     Tsarina smiles at copperbottom61 as she listens to her words.
     Smiling
     Tsarina hugs her sister and says "No problem if your ...uhhh,
     uhhh... King or our (she smiles brightly)Emperor and Empress do
     not
     have a problem with it then I should not let it bother me." She
     hugs
     copperbottom61 and says "I appreciate your taking the time to
     respond
     to me sweet sister."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: copperbottom61@...
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 8:52 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] RE">RE:UpDate Lord Raven


     walks back to the Great Hall of the Capadocious
     Dynasty......
     slipping inside the door she hessitates while her eyes again get
     used
     to
     the light in these great hall........
     Looking around she spots what shes been searching for this long
     and
     unbeastly night......
     "Ahhh the Luck of the Irish IS with me".....
     spotting the one she is seeking she slowly makes her way.......
     "Tsaria?, may i have a word with you?"
     looking sweetly at the rest of the table......
     "I understand that I have offended you and some of the Family with
     the
     harsh and offensive language I used while batteling with Lord
     Raven....
     This was not my intention, I was only using the language that this
     ruffie'n used while he was battling with DarkSaga. You see I
     thought
     if
     i conversed with him in a language he knew and used freely then
     there
     would be NO misunderstanding that this Clan IS at the disposle of
     our
     great Emperor Capadocious......
     and we Will follow thru with his requests to our dieing drop of
     blood.
     Please accept my personal appologie for the offensive language
     that I
     brought to the halls of this Great Dynasty. I will try to use
     better
     judgement in the future."
     as she awaits Tsaria's response she spots the Emperor and makes a
     mental note to make it to his ear befor she
     leaves......
     copperbottom61
     ClanMachavelli,
     Proud Warrior of the
     Capadocious
     Dynasty


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     252 From: Lori Rew <ravensongof2@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:59am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset someone AGAIN


     Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     near 41st and Sycamore HELP.

     Initiate ravensong
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     253 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:00am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset
     someone


     tsafrina hugs her sweet siestr ravenssssnnnoonng. adn says "dont
     worry about thos e vampsssssssss. Cahsss didn't get Ophealis int
     ehe
     atuction and he jsut praobaly takng it out oneveryoe oene.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lori Rew
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 10:56 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset
     someone


     It seems I have upset a couple of vamps named CHASS and twilite.
     After 6 scrolls of turning and 2 HW's I'm feeling a tad bit
     weakened. I could understand if I had attacked. 3 days ago I
     cleared a bank that was full of campers. Hmmmph.

     By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words I shall find truth and
     wisdom.

     Initiate ravensong
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     254 From: kilashayne <cnspircy61@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:02am
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset someone AGAIN


     So am I it seems...

     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.

     Lucky me.

     Kilashayne


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Rew"
     <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     >
     > Initiate ravensong
     > The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty


     255 From: kilashayne <cnspircy61@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:09am
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset someone AGAIN


     and 10 seconds later, by twilite.

     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!

     Anyone want to help me out a bit....??

     Kilashayne



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "kilashayne"
     <cnspircy61@a...> wrote:
     > So am I it seems...
     >
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     >
     > Lucky me.
     >
     > Kilashayne
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Rew"
     > <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and AstaTheBroken.
     Anyone
     > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > >
     > > Initiate ravensong
     > > The Ferrymen
     > > House of Lucius
     > > Capadocian Dynasty


     256 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:13am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     Ok, Ferrymen are obviously targeted. Time for warriors to show up.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty


     > So am I it seems...
     >
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > groggily.
     >
     > Lucky me.
     >
     > Kilashayne
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Rew"
     > <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and AstaTheBroken.
     Anyone
     > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > >
     > > Initiate ravensong
     > > The Ferrymen
     > > House of Lucius
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     257 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:19am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     As am I...
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     Lady - Cyndi stole 291 coins from you.
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!


     Opehlia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty































     ----- Original Message -----
     From: kilashayne
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:02 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset
     someone AGAIN


     So am I it seems...

     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.

     Lucky me.

     Kilashayne


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Rew"
     wrote:
     > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     >
     > Initiate ravensong
     > The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     258 From: vamp_aaleeah <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:40am
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset someone AGAIN


     I am also under attack. I'm down over 600 bp. I guess it's time
     for
     the necromancers again. Is any one up for tag?

     "twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily."

     Elder Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     wrote:
     > Ok, Ferrymen are obviously targeted. Time for warriors to show
     up.
     >
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > > So am I it seems...
     > >
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     > > groggily.
     > >
     > > Lucky me.
     > >
     > > Kilashayne
     > >
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Rew"
     > > <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and AstaTheBroken.
     Anyone
     > > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > > >
     > > > Initiate ravensong
     > > > The Ferrymen
     > > > House of Lucius
     > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > >
     > <image.tiff>
     > >
     > >
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     259 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:59am
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset someone


     I too was attacked. 4 HW's and a few scrolls that had no affect,
     caused over 700 BPs of damage, too bad I was gone all day and
     missed
     it. Now *gets out his scythe* when do we return the favor my dear
     friend *looks at Lucius and grins*

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Count Altered
     Magister of the West
     Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Rew"
     <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > It seems I have upset a couple of vamps named CHASS and twilite.
     > After 6 scrolls of turning and 2 HW's I'm feeling a tad bit
     > weakened. I could understand if I had attacked. 3 days ago I
     > cleared a bank that was full of campers. Hmmmph.
     >
     > By Lucius' lamp and the Lady's words I shall find truth and
     wisdom.
     >
     > Initiate ravensong
     > The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty


     260 From: Sandie NightWolf <cathain25@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:02am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     *eyes narrow dangerously*
     they will not get away with this. i really dont like
     it when they choose to attack the peacefull ones...


     *disappears into the shadows of the city, plotting
     whilst awaiting the rebuilding of APs*


     DragonPhoenix
     Mistress of Madness
     Clan Machiavelli
     Capadocious Dynasty

     --- darkdesires <darkdesires@f...> wrote:
     > As am I...
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > Lady - Cyndi stole 291 coins from you.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     >
     >
     > Opehlia
     > Mistress of the Ferrymen
     > Lady of Fate
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: kilashayne
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:02 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I
     > seem to have upset someone AGAIN
     >
     >
     > So am I it seems...
     >
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You resist!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     >
     > Lucky me.
     >
     > Kilashayne
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori
     > Rew"
     > <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and
     > AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > >
     > > Initiate ravensong
     > > The Ferrymen
     > > House of Lucius
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > ADVERTISEMENT
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
     > Terms of Service.
     >


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@h...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     261 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:27am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Potionworks Kyanite/Killjoy and 77th/78th
     <Still
     There>


     Potionworks Kyanite/Killjoy and 77th/78th

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     262 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:32am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrollworks NEW Maple and 31st


     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Scrollworks, right by
     Maple and 31st. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
     for
     a while."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     263 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:41am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TG3 Malachite and 85th <Still There>


     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 3 is right next to Malachite
     and 85th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     264 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:16am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     *bows* Thank you

     ~ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Sandie NightWolf
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 10:02 PM
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     *eyes narrow dangerously*
     they will not get away with this. i really dont like
     it when they choose to attack the peacefull ones...


     *disappears into the shadows of the city, plotting
     whilst awaiting the rebuilding of APs*


     DragonPhoenix
     Mistress of Madness
     Clan Machiavelli
     Capadocious Dynasty

     --- darkdesires <darkdesires@...> wrote:
     > As am I...
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > Lady - Cyndi stole 291 coins from you.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     >
     >
     > Opehlia
     > Mistress of the Ferrymen
     > Lady of Fate
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: kilashayne
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:02 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I
     > seem to have upset someone AGAIN
     >
     >
     > So am I it seems...
     >
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You resist!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     >
     > Lucky me.
     >
     > Kilashayne
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori
     > Rew"
     > wrote:
     > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and
     > AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > >
     > > Initiate ravensong
     > > The Ferrymen
     > > House of Lucius
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > ADVERTISEMENT
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
     > Terms of Service.
     >


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     265 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:24am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] Potionworks
     Kyanite/Killjoy and 77th/78th <Still There>


     That's beautiful... She 's been hurt and she continues her job...
     You're brave, Tsarina! I'm proud of you.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty

     > Potionworks Kyanite/Killjoy and 77th/78th <Still There - Visual
     > Confirmation>
     >
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.
     >
     > Tsarina
     > Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     > http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/
     >
     > "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     > -- Aristotle
     >
     >
     > ---
     > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     > Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     266 From: <MissWisp@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:25am
     Subject: You Will Be Avenged


     Those who's names have not yet been uttered.......will Avenge you
     dear friends. You need not fear. Death and its horseman have
     arrived! This city will soon know who it should fear!

     Vampire B

     267 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:29am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] You Will Be Avenged


     Thank you

     ~Aaleeah

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: MissWisp@...
     Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:26 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] You Will Be Avenged

     Those who's names have not yet been uttered.......will Avenge you
     dear friends. You need not fear. Death and its horseman have
     arrived! This city will soon know who it should fear!

     Vampire B

     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     268 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:33am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] You Will Be Avenged


     *bows to Vampire B* Thank you...

     ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: MissWisp@...
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:25 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] You Will Be Avenged


     Those who's names have not yet been uttered.......will Avenge you
     dear friends. You need not fear. Death and its horseman have
     arrived! This city will soon know who it should fear!

     Vampire B

     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:50 pm

Cap Dyn posts 269 - 273
Code: Select all
269 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Fri Jul 11, 2003 0:56pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re:Posting Question


     I am thinking it might be because the group was set up as US group
     and not a UK group since my posts go immediately to the Ferrymen's
     UK
     board. I am glad I am not the only one it is happening to also.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Tracey
     To: Cap Dyn
     Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 5:49 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re:Posting Question


     My posts are taking at least 1 hour to get posted and im also in
     UK
     not USA .i also thought it was only me!So glad its not ;-)

     DARK MIZ KITTY
     ~Queen Consort~
     ~~Clan Machiavelli~~


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release Date: 7/4/2003


     270 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:07am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     I didn't know you before that night, DragonPhoenix, but since you
     were
     the only one on the Battlefield, the Ferrymen won't ever forget
     your
     name.
     Thank you.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty



     > *eyes narrow dangerously*
     > they will not get away with this. i really dont like
     > it when they choose to attack the peacefull ones...
     >
     >
     > *disappears into the shadows of the city, plotting
     > whilst awaiting the rebuilding of APs*
     >
     >
     > DragonPhoenix
     > Mistress of Madness
     > Clan Machiavelli
     > Capadocious Dynasty
     >
     > --- darkdesires <darkdesires@...> wrote:
     > > As am I...
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > stumble around groggily.
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > stumble around groggily.
     > > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > stumble around groggily.
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > stumble around groggily.
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > stumble around groggily.
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     > > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > > Lady - Cyndi stole 291 coins from you.
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > stumble around groggily.
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > stumble around groggily.
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > stumble around groggily.
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > resist!
     > >
     > >
     > > Opehlia
     > > Mistress of the Ferrymen
     > > Lady of Fate
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > ----- Original Message -----
     > > From: kilashayne
     > > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:02 PM
     > > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I
     > > seem to have upset someone AGAIN
     > >
     > >
     > > So am I it seems...
     > >
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You resist!
     > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > > You stumble around
     > > groggily.
     > >
     > > Lucky me.
     > >
     > > Kilashayne
     > >
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori
     > > Rew"
     > > <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and
     > > AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     > > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > > >
     > > > Initiate ravensong
     > > > The Ferrymen
     > > > House of Lucius
     > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > >
     > >
     > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > > ADVERTISEMENT
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
     > > Terms of Service.
     > >
     >
     >
     > =====
     > AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     > MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@...
     > ICQ ~ 14115511
     > Y! ~ cathain25
     >
     > __________________________________
     > Do you Yahoo!?
     > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     > http://sbc.yahoo.com
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     271 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:09am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] You Will Be Avenged


     Thank you for your moral support, Vampire B. That was very much
     appreciated.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty


     > *bows to Vampire B* Thank you...
     >
     > ophelia
     > Mistress of the Ferrymen
     > Lady of Fate
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: MissWisp@...
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:25 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] You Will Be Avenged
     >
     > Those who's names have not yet been uttered.......will Avenge
     you
     dear
     > friends. You need not fear. Death and its horseman have arrived!
     > This city will soon know who it should fear!
     >
     > Vampire B
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.
     >
     >
     <image.tiff>
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.

     Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

     272 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:23am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] White Light~Juniper and 86th


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is White Light, right by
     Juniper and 86th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."

     ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty


     273 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:24am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] EG1, Trg 1, TG2~confirmed


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 1 is right next to Quince
     and
     79th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 1 is right next to Ennui
     and
     99th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 2 is right next to Gum and
     64th
     today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."
Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Cap Dyn Posts 274 - 300
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn Posts 274 - 303
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 274 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:24am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrollmania~Nervous and 95th


   You drink the Scotch.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Scrollmania, right by
   Nervous and 95th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
   for a while."

   ophelia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   Capadocian Dynasty


   275 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:16am
   Subject: Infamous Attack


   Tonight, has occurred the most infamous attack in wartime history.
   Ferrymen were minding their own business, doing their job when they
   were attacked out of the blue by vampires that we had never seen
   before
   and had to be part of a clan: AstaTheBroken, UnicornDream, twilite
   and
   CHASS. This attack totally unwarranted of the weak didn't break the
   Ferrymen, if anything it will just make us stronger. The shameless
   attackers were overloaded but the Ferrymen are strong willed and they
   got back to work when it was done. I hope the cowards had fun because
   the fun is over. The Ferrymen and the Capadocian Dynasty will not let
   this infamy go unpunished.

   From blood to blood, and sun to moon, I shall show retribution for
   your
   grievance. As long as I live, may I never rest until AstaTheBroken,
   UnicornDream, twilite and CHASS have suffered tenfold. This I swear
   to
   you on pain of mine own guilt and suffering.
   An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
   No slight shall go unnoticed, no wound unavenged.
   I shall hunt my undying enemies, AstaTheBroken, UnicornDream, twilite
   and CHASS,
   to the four corners of the City,
   and I shall not rest until either I or my enemy is fully undone.
   I shall do everything in my power to reduce my enemy to nothing,
   and to less than nothing, with a keen iron blade.



   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

   276 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:05am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Interesting Times ~ Aardvark/Alder and 4th/5th.


   I just stumbled upon Interesting Times between Aardvark/Alder and
   4th/5th.



   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

   277 From: terry <hellspawn@b...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:48am
   Subject: vampire info


   Greetings all,
   well here are the stats for the offending vampires,looks like they
   scattered after the attacks....just thought it might help ya all :o)

   thorn
   Clan Machiavelli
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Three is the number of those who do holy work;
   Two is the number of those who do lover's work;
   One is the number of those who do perfect EVIL.

   The vampire AstaTheBroken has drunk 5146 pints of blood.
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3) Shadows
   (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Location: Yuksporite and 96th

   The vampire UnicornDream has drunk 1265 pints of blood.
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3) Shadows
   (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Location: Quince and 30th

   The vampire twilite has drunk 4260 pints of blood.
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3) Shadows
   (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Location: Zestless and 100th

   The vampire CHASS has drunk 277 pints of blood.
   Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3) Shadows
   (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
   Location: Anguish and 77th




   278 From: Lucius <dreaming@n...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:58am
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Potable Potions ~ Tapir and 35th


   "The closest shop to here is Potable Potions, right by Tapir and
   35th.
   I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still for a while."


   Lucius
   Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
   Whose name was writ in water
   Capadocian Dynasty

   Attachment: (text/enriched) [not stored]

   279 From: Tracey <tracey@m...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:07pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset
   someone AGAIN


   My dear Lucius and Lady Opehlia The wounds you have suffered
   will not be forgotten ... .This mindless attack will be
   revenged ...Yes Dragon Pheonix to attack our peacful Ferryman will
   NOT be tolerated .......*Bows to both*


   DARK MIZ KITTY
   ~Queen Consort ~
   ~~~Clan Machiavelli~~~

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lucius
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 8:07 AM
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     I didn't know you before that night, DragonPhoenix, but since you
     were the only one on the Battlefield, the Ferrymen won't ever
     forget
     your name.
     Thank you.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty
     <>center>



     *eyes narrow dangerously*
     they will not get away with this. i really dont like
     it when they choose to attack the peacefull ones...


     *disappears into the shadows of the city, plotting
     whilst awaiting the rebuilding of APs*


     DragonPhoenix
     Mistress of Madness
     Clan Machiavelli
     Capadocious Dynasty

     --- darkdesires wrote:
     > As am I...
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > Lady - Cyndi stole 291 coins from you.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     >
     >
     > Opehlia
     > Mistress of the Ferrymen
     > Lady of Fate
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: kilashayne
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:02 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I
     > seem to have upset someone AGAIN
     >
     >
     > So am I it seems...
     >
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You resist!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     >
     > Lucky me.
     >
     > Kilashayne
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori
     > Rew"
     > wrote:
     > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and
     > AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > >
     > > Initiate ravensong
     > > The Ferrymen
     > > House of Lucius
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > ADVERTISEMENT
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
     > Terms of Service.
     >


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http:
     /sbc.yahoo.com

     <>color><>bigger>
     <>bigger>



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service<>color>.
     <>bigger>

     280 From: Wrigley <baardg8@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:26pm
     Subject: My Retaliation Has Begun


     This morning I went on a two for one mission as I teleported to
     Yuksporite and 96 and holy watered AstaTheBroken dropping down 168
     pints to 4978. I proceeded to walk over to Zestless and 100 where
     twilite ran away to and lit this one up for 150 pints. Of course,
     rather than teleporting away I walked away daring them to come
     after
     me. I'm keeping tallies......I've taken 318 pints of blood from
     the
     Ferrymen's attackers. Internal competition for the Dynasty member
     who can spill the most blood?

     Wrigley


     281 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:43pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone


     Well, just for info, me, the lazy one, got this:

     Welcome back, evilive_inc.

     CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     novak says "you will pay "
     CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     Your blood has been drunk by: LickinCarol.

     Damn it! Now I wonder what did I get Stamina 2 for... since the
     only
     SOT I got over me, worked!
     I was on my way to reach the Count status.... So now I'm angry.
     I lost exactly 315 BP's. I was at 2300 before the attack. I could
     recover my BP's at the necromancer... but it tastes better the
     other's blood spilled than the own recovered... And I have my
     scythe,
     shining and thirsty...

     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom

     Josh wrote:
     I too was attacked. 4 HW's and a few scrolls that had no affect,
     caused over 700 BPs of damage, too bad I was gone all day and
     missed
     it. Now *gets out his scythe* when do we return the favor my dear
     friend *looks at Lucius and grins*

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Count Altered
     Magister of the West
     Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty





     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     282 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:18pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     Thank you for your defense and words. It brings the Ferrymen great
     comfort to know that we have such a fine family at our back in
     times
     like these. This is for all of our brother's and sister's, We
     salute you for rallying around us. *bows*

     ~ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Tracey
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 4:07 AM
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     My dear Lucius and Lady Opehlia The wounds you have suffered will
     not be forgotten ... .This mindless attack will be revenged ...Yes
     Dragon Pheonix to attack our peacful Ferryman will NOT be
     tolerated ........*Bows to both*


     DARK MIZ KITTY
     ~Queen Consort ~
     ~~~Clan Machiavelli~~~

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lucius
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 8:07 AM
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     I didn't know you before that night, DragonPhoenix, but since you
     were the only one on the Battlefield, the Ferrymen won't ever
     forget
     your name.
     Thank you.


     Lucius
     Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     Whose name was writ in water
     Capadocian Dynasty
     <>center>



     *eyes narrow dangerously*
     they will not get away with this. i really dont like
     it when they choose to attack the peacefull ones...


     *disappears into the shadows of the city, plotting
     whilst awaiting the rebuilding of APs*


     DragonPhoenix
     Mistress of Madness
     Clan Machiavelli
     Capadocious Dynasty

     --- darkdesires wrote:
     > As am I...
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > Lady - Cyndi stole 291 coins from you.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > stumble around groggily.
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > resist!
     >
     >
     > Opehlia
     > Mistress of the Ferrymen
     > Lady of Fate
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: kilashayne
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:02 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I
     > seem to have upset someone AGAIN
     >
     >
     > So am I it seems...
     >
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You resist!
     > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you!
     > You stumble around
     > groggily.
     >
     > Lucky me.
     >
     > Kilashayne
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lori
     > Rew"
     > wrote:
     > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and
     > AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > >
     > > Initiate ravensong
     > > The Ferrymen
     > > House of Lucius
     > > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > ADVERTISEMENT
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
     > Terms of Service.
     >


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http:
     /sbc.yahoo.com

     <>color><>bigger>
     <>bigger>



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service<>color>.
     <>bigger>


     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     283 From: Liski <liski999@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:19pm
     Subject: Re: You Will Be Avenged


     *bows low before Vampire B*

     My Lady, you know me to be honorable and careful of the fights I
     choose to fight. I have refused to take action against those who
     have been named in the past as enemies because they had not
     attacked
     me directly, I see now the error of my way.

     They have gone far enough attacking the Ferrymen, our friends and
     cousins and I will not lay down to such attacks.

     To the Lord and Lady of the Ferrymen I swear to use all my energy
     in
     avenging such a grievous and unwarrented attack. They shall learn
     true fear!

     Liski
     Outraged

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, MissWisp@a... wrote:
     > Those who's names have not yet been uttered.......will Avenge
     you
     dear
     > friends. You need not fear. Death and its horseman have
     arrived! This city will
     > soon know who it should fear!
     >
     > Vampire B


     284 From: The Count Afrogumby <afrogumby@m...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:03pm
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have upset someone AGAIN


     I would be happy to join in any retaliation attacks.

     ...and how come this stuff always happens right after I use my AP
     or
     go offline.

     Lord Afrogumby
     Direptor Deus
     Capadocian Dynasty

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "kilashayne"
     <cnspircy61@a...> wrote:
     > and 10 seconds later, by twilite.
     >
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     > groggily.
     > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     >
     > Anyone want to help me out a bit....??
     >
     > Kilashayne
     >
     >
     > snip <


     285 From: Smilner <tmsmilner@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:07pm
     Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


     Smilner looked longside to the woman speaking to him. Seeing her,
     he
     did recognize her for who she was, but no matter. She was clearly
     in
     need. Both of them knew that whatever Smilner had could not fill
     up
     her need for more than a short while, but a short while would have
     to
     do. He smiled forlornly at her and passed her a small glass with
     1.5
     oz. of bourbon in it.

     "This is all I have for the time being, my darling. I can fetch
     something else, if it be what my lady desires; 'Calia,' is it now?
     Very well, then. Calia shall do. If you have need of anything else
     of me, I gladly offer you my services, milady."

     As Calia took the glass from Smilner's hand, he bowed low to her,
     puncuating the sincerity of his offer.

     ~Smilner
     Canis Bellicus
     Direptor Deus



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lupercalia
     TheInfiltrator" <lupercalia13@m...> wrote:
     > She had been lurking in the darkness watching the scene unfold
     around her. The declaration of love from Lord Livingston touched
     her. Her love was lost to her now, all was lost. Brooding she
     decided she could use a drink.
     >
     > Recognizing Smilner, she approached him. When she reached him,
     she
     waited for him to look her way. Dear Smilner, excuse me for the
     interruption but do you know where I could get a strong drink?
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: Smilner
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 2:05 PM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's
     entrace)
     >
     >
     > Smilner's mood is in all sorts of directions right now... anger,
     then
     > shock, at seeing this young man drink thevial of Holy Water, a
     > modicem of relief, and great appreciation for the humor of his
     joke...
     >
     > Smilner began laughing, loudly and unabashedly. Taking
     DarkSaga's
     > hand for the shake and then drawing him into the hug, he speaks
     to
     > him "Brother indeed, and well met, DarkSaga! I'm glad to meet
     you
     > here, in such a joyous place!" Smilner snaps his figers, and a
     human
     > slave-servant brings him a bottle of bourbon.
     >
     > "I know many of my friends here refuse to drink anything at all
     that
     > isn't blood; I find this practice silly. Just because we are no
     > longer strictly human, doesn't mean we cannot enjoy their finer
     > creations, ne?" Smilner then produced two low balls glasses and
     > poured a couple fingers of bourbon into each glass.
     >
     > "Share a drink with me friend! The night is young and the
     occasion
     > is joyous."
     >
     > ~Smilner
     > Canis Bellicus
     > Direptor Deus
     >
     >
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > > *DarkSaga stands up very confused and looks toward Smilner*
     > >
     > > Sir do not be mistaken by my actions, for I think you have
     > misinterpreted them to a great extent. I gave her a choice of
     > forgetting our little sibling feud for the moment or bathing ME
     with
     > my own holy water. Knowing her for as long as I have, she would
     have
     > done it, which was my plan.
     > >
     > > *DarkSaga takes back his vial and uncorks it. He raises the
     vial
     > and takes a large gulp of it in his mouth and swallows it.
     > Immediately his eyes grow wide and he starts choking violently.
     Then
     > when he notices the looks of horror on their faces, he bursts
     into
     > laughter.*
     > >
     > > You think I would give her REAL holy water?? HA! It was
     ordinary
     > drinking water. Do you doubt my wisdom now friend?
     > >
     > > *Turning back to Leyland he sticks his tongue out at her
     playfully*
     > >
     > > So dear sister, this is your companion? You tell me nothing! I
     > think I must watch over you more carefully from now on.
     > >
     > > *Turning back to Smilner, DarkSaga offers his hand out for a
     > handshake*
     > >
     > > Forgive my antics Lord Smilner... I was merely having a bit of
     fun.
     > Now then, Smilner will not do... I shall call you brother!
     Welcome to
     > the family! I wish you the best of luck in your companionship.
     May
     > all your days together be bright...err dark and joyful!
     > >
     > > DarkSaga
     > > Queen's Guard
     > > Machiavellan
     > > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     > >
     > >
     > > Smilner <tmsmilner@y...> wrote:
     > > Smilner strides into the hall, feeling a great swell of pride
     for
     > > once again being a part of such a magnificent thing. However,
     > > moving through the double doors, he did not stop to savor the
     > > feelings and greetings.
     > >
     > > Instead, he strode to DarkSaga and sternly placed the cork
     back
     > upon
     > > the vial of holy water he had produced. He gave DarkSaga a
     dark
     > > look, and said to him "I fail to see the wisdom that you just
     > > claimed to be possessed of. Bathing your sire...?" Smilner
     > clicked
     > > his tongue in disapproval. "And my companion to boot. I
     recommend
     > > you keep your temper in check from now on."
     > >
     > > Smilner then turned toward leyland and swept her up in his
     arms,
     > > greeting her properly. "Glad to see you here, my love. I
     decided
     > > that I could not refuse the company of the greatest vampires
     of
     the
     > > City." Placing her back upon the ground, Smilner then
     addressed
     > the
     > > rest of the hall, "And greeting to all of you as well, my
     friends!
     > > It is indeed an honor to once again be counted amongst you,
     under
     > > our lord Capadocious once again."
     > >
     > > ~Smilner
     > > Canis Bellicus
     > > Direptor Deus
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > > <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > > > *DarkSaga re-enters the room and walks directly toward
     Leyland.
     > > Along the way his eyes meet Kilashayne's and he nods toward
     her
     > with
     > > an apologetic expression. Then turning his gaze back toward
     > Leyland,
     > > we walks up to her and stops directly in front of her.*
     > > >
     > > > You may be older and responsible for providing me with my
     unlife
     > > dear sister, but make no mistake about who is the wisest and
     most
     > > powerful of our small family! I desire not to be a master, tis
     only
     > > a title and it means nothing. Now if you could be so kind as
     to
     > > discontinue your provocations, perhaps we can stop making a
     scene
     > > and celebrate this glorious event... OR you could show me what
     you
     > > got and give me your best shot!
     > > >
     > > > *DarkSaga reaches inside his cape and pulls out a vial of
     holy
     > > water. He uncorks it, then places it in Leyland's hand and
     kneels
     > > before her.*
     > > >
     > > > Do what you must sister, I do not fear you nor anything in
     this
     > > world! Should you choose to use it, you have my word that I
     will
     > not
     > > retaliate.
     > > >
     > > > DarkSaga
     > > > Machiavellan
     > > > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     > > > vampire_leyland <timmy_chicka@y...> wrote:
     > > > leyland is unsurprised by DarkSagas shifty attitude and even
     more
     > > > unsurprsed that he does a "hit and run" knowing full well
     she
     > > woulda
     > > > kicked his ass... dont think i dont know what your up to! im
     too
     > > > smart for you... your MASTER knows all... do behave little
     > > > CHILDRE.... does that still rub a sore spot she wonders...
     > knowing
     > > > she will never let him be a master? come back and fight like
     a
     > > > man..... ill show you!
     > > > leyland
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, DarkSaga
     > > > <ww2flyingace@y...> wrote:
     > > > > *DarkSaga surrenders to the impossible task of trying to
     ignore
     > > > Leyland and turns his head to give his sister a glare of
     > > annoyance.
     > > > Then suddenly he looks beyond her, out the window and his
     > > expression
     > > > turns to one of concern, as if something important has come
     up.
     > > When
     > > > Leyland turns to see what he was looking at, DarkSaga
     quickly
     and
     > > in
     > > > one seemingly smooth motion, rises from his seat, goes
     behind
     > > > Leyland and pulls her chair out from under her!
     > > > > When she looks up at him from the floor, her eyes are
     filled
     > > with
     > > > rage. DarkSaga chuckles softly, and then remembers what he
     saw
     > out
     > > > the window. He darts off and vanishes into the shadows
     hoping
     > that
     > > > the secrecy of his new mysterious errand will remain more
     > > concealed
     > > > than his last one..*
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     > > Service.
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > DarkSaga
     > > > Machiavellan
     > > > <Capadocian Dynasty>
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > ---------------------------------
     > > > Do you Yahoo!?
     > > > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     > >
     > >
     > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     > Service.
     > >
     > >
     > >
     > > ---------------------------------
     > > Do you Yahoo!?
     > > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     >
     >
     > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > ADVERTISEMENT
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     >
     >
     >
     > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     286 From: Lupercalia TheInfiltrator <lupercalia13@m...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:23pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Eriawyn's entrance (Re:
     leyland's
     entrace)


     Taking the drink, and hearing the most needed words, she smiled at
     him. Once again standing his smile touched her eyes, she knew he
     recognized her.

     "Yes 'Calia' for now, but not for to much longer. There are things
     in the city which I must attend to first before my veil of shadows
     is
     removed. Your offer of assistance is most appreciated."

     She finished the bourbon in one full swoop. It burned down her
     throat, but didn't quench her thirst. "I appreciate the drink, if
     you'd point me in the direction, I'd like to refill this and
     retrieve
     one for you."

     She turned then realizing she had been rude, turning to the
     vampire
     next to them she introduced herself. Extending her had to Darksaga
     she said, I am Lupercalia. Greetings to you.

     snip

     As Calia took the glass from Smilner's hand, he bowed low to her,
     puncuating the sincerity of his offer.

     ~Smilner
     Canis Bellicus
     Direptor Deus




     287 From: Smilner <tmsmilner@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:40pm
     Subject: Eriawyn's entrance (Re: leyland's entrace)


     "Of course, love. Just tell the barkeep that you have my
     permission, and give him this."

     Smilner handed Calia a small cabinet key on a blue piece of
     ribbon.
     The key is old, intricate, and well-used.

     "I decided that I would move my personal store from its old home
     in
     the former Hall of Capadocious, as I would guess that the parties
     will probably be here from now on. Although I do not believe many
     of
     those I have met herein have the taste for the drink that they had
     in
     their mortal lives... it's their loss, really." With a shrub,
     Smilner moved aside to allow DarkSaga to introduce himself
     properly.

     ~Smilner
     Canis Bellicus
     Direptor Deus



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Lupercalia
     TheInfiltrator" <lupercalia13@m...> wrote:
     > Taking the drink, and hearing the most needed words, she smiled
     at
     him. Once again standing his smile touched her eyes, she knew he
     recognized her.
     >
     > "Yes 'Calia' for now, but not for to much longer. There are
     things
     in the city which I must attend to first before my veil of shadows
     is
     removed. Your offer of assistance is most appreciated."
     >
     > She finished the bourbon in one full swoop. It burned down her
     throat, but didn't quench her thirst. "I appreciate the drink, if
     you'd point me in the direction, I'd like to refill this and
     retrieve
     one for you."
     >
     > She turned then realizing she had been rude, turning to the
     vampire
     next to them she introduced herself. Extending her had to Darksaga
     she said, I am Lupercalia. Greetings to you.
     >
     > snip
     >
     > As Calia took the glass from Smilner's hand, he bowed low to
     her,
     > puncuating the sincerity of his offer.
     >
     > ~Smilner
     > Canis Bellicus
     > Direptor Deus


     288 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:22pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] richest guys in town


     The barman says "I've heard some guy named bradyb is one of the
     richest guys in town."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     289 From: Lori Rew <ravensongof2@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:18pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen]


     In all the excitment I didn't post my attack last night. Alas I
     also didn't save it, but I at least know the names....
     road_witch
     AstaTheBroken
     CHASS
     UnicornDream
     twilite
     Vedebel

     DragonPheonix was a big help tho. When she should up & started
     defending me, they ran. Many thanks to her.



     Initiate ravensong
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     290 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:43pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Potions NEW Alder and 99th


     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Discount Potions,
     right by Alder and 99th. I do wish those damn magic shops would
     stay
     still for a while."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     291 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:03pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] My Retaliation Has Begun


     That is wonderful Wrigley. I estimated that they have done
     approximately 4000-5000 points of blood-loss to the entire group.
     How about shooting for that number?

     ~Aaleeah

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Wrigley
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 4:26 AM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] My Retaliation Has Begun

     This morning I went on a two for one mission as I teleported to
     Yuksporite and 96 and holy watered AstaTheBroken dropping down 168
     pints to 4978. I proceeded to walk over to Zestless and 100 where
     twilite ran away to and lit this one up for 150 pints. Of course,
     rather than teleporting away I walked away daring them to come
     after
     me. I'm keeping tallies......I've taken 318 pints of blood from
     the
     Ferrymen's attackers. Internal competition for the Dynasty member
     who can spill the most blood?

     Wrigley





     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     292 From: Sandie NightWolf <cathain25@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:06pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     *bows*
     I am glad to be of service to the Ferrymen, and my
     work is not yet complete. I was only able to strike
     one of the many who participated. I have regained my
     stregnth, and continue.


     DragonPhoenix



     --- Lucius <dreaming@n...> wrote:
     > I didn't know you before that night, DragonPhoenix,
     > but since you were
     > the only one on the Battlefield, the Ferrymen won't
     > ever forget your
     > name.
     > Thank you.
     >
     >
     > Lucius
     > Legendary Lord of the Ferrymen
     > Whose name was writ in water
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     >
     > > *eyes narrow dangerously*
     > > they will not get away with this. i really dont
     > like
     > > it when they choose to attack the peacefull
     > ones...
     > >
     > >
     > > *disappears into the shadows of the city, plotting
     > > whilst awaiting the rebuilding of APs*
     > >
     > >
     > > DragonPhoenix
     > > Mistress of Madness
     > > Clan Machiavelli
     > > Capadocious Dynasty
     > >
     > > --- darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     > wrote:
     > > > As am I...
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > stumble around groggily.
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > stumble around groggily.
     > > > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > stumble around groggily.
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > stumble around groggily.
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > stumble around groggily.
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
     > > > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > > > twilite burned you with Holy Water!
     > > > Lady - Cyndi stole 291 coins from you.
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > stumble around groggily.
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > stumble around groggily.
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > stumble around groggily.
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > > CHASS reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You
     > > > resist!
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Opehlia
     > > > Mistress of the Ferrymen
     > > > Lady of Fate
     > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > ----- Original Message -----
     > > > From: kilashayne
     > > > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > > > Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 9:02 PM
     > > > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I
     > > > seem to have upset someone AGAIN
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > So am I it seems...
     > > >
     > > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > > AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
     > > > UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
     > > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > > UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You resist!
     > > > AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near
     > you!
     > > > You stumble around
     > > > groggily.
     > > >
     > > > Lucky me.
     > > >
     > > > Kilashayne
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com,
     > "Lori
     > > > Rew"
     > > > <ravensongof2@y...> wrote:
     > > > > Now I'm being attacked by UnicornDream and
     > > > AstaTheBroken. Anyone
     > > > > near 41st and Sycamore HELP.
     > > > >
     > > > > Initiate ravensong
     > > > > The Ferrymen
     > > > > House of Lucius
     > > > > Capadocian Dynasty
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
     > > > ADVERTISEMENT
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
     > to:
     > > > Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
     > > >
     > > >
     > > >
     > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
     > Yahoo!
     >
     === message truncated ===


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@h...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     293 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:15pm
     Subject: [Ferrrymen]McPotions~Steel & 20th


     Spotted McPotions on my way to the pub at Steel and 20th

     Elder Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"


     294 From: Sandie NightWolf <cathain25@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:37pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: [Ferrymen] I seem to have
     upset
     someone AGAIN


     >
     > ...and how come this stuff always happens right
     > after I use my AP or
     > go offline.
     >


     *LOL* yep. thats when it usually happens for me. I
     just barely had enough to squeeze off a tele-scroll,a
     vial and a couple trys at SOTs.
     I did what I could last night, some more this morning,
     and I aint done yet.
     Anything for the discount shops! :-P

     and there went my OOC moment...

     DragonPhoenix


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@h...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     295 From: Sandie NightWolf <cathain25@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:39pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] vampire info


     Minor update, UnicornDream is now down to 1180, and
     AstaTheBroken is only down to 4813.

     I plan to hit twilite and CHASS again this evening
     when my APs have rebuilt. After that, shopping
     spree!!!

     DragonPhoenix

     >
     > Three is the number of those who do holy work;
     > Two is the number of those who do lover's work;
     > One is the number of those who do perfect EVIL.
     >
     > The vampire AstaTheBroken has drunk 5146 pints of
     > blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Yuksporite and 96th
     >
     > The vampire UnicornDream has drunk 1265 pints of
     > blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Quince and 30th
     >
     > The vampire twilite has drunk 4260 pints of blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Zestless and 100th
     >
     > The vampire CHASS has drunk 277 pints of blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Anguish and 77th
     >
     >


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@h...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     296 From: Sandie NightWolf <cathain25@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:39pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] vampire info


     Minor update, UnicornDream is now down to 1180, and
     AstaTheBroken is only down to 4813.

     I plan to hit twilite and CHASS again this evening
     when my APs have rebuilt. After that, shopping
     spree!!!

     DragonPhoenix

     >
     > Three is the number of those who do holy work;
     > Two is the number of those who do lover's work;
     > One is the number of those who do perfect EVIL.
     >
     > The vampire AstaTheBroken has drunk 5146 pints of
     > blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Yuksporite and 96th
     >
     > The vampire UnicornDream has drunk 1265 pints of
     > blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Quince and 30th
     >
     > The vampire twilite has drunk 4260 pints of blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Zestless and 100th
     >
     > The vampire CHASS has drunk 277 pints of blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Anguish and 77th
     >
     >


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@h...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     297 From: Sandie NightWolf <cathain25@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:40pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] vampire info


     Minor update, UnicornDream is now down to 1180, and
     AstaTheBroken is only down to 4813.

     I plan to hit twilite and CHASS again this evening
     when my APs have rebuilt. After that, shopping
     spree!!!

     DragonPhoenix




     >
     > Three is the number of those who do holy work;
     > Two is the number of those who do lover's work;
     > One is the number of those who do perfect EVIL.
     >
     > The vampire AstaTheBroken has drunk 5146 pints of
     > blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Yuksporite and 96th
     >
     > The vampire UnicornDream has drunk 1265 pints of
     > blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Quince and 30th
     >
     > The vampire twilite has drunk 4260 pints of blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Zestless and 100th
     >
     > The vampire CHASS has drunk 277 pints of blood.
     > Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3)
     > Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     > Location: Anguish and 77th
     >
     >


     =====
     AIM ~ nightwolf250s
     MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@h...
     ICQ ~ 14115511
     Y! ~ cathain25

     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     298 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:53pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrolls R Us Nettle/31st NEW


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Scrolls R Us, right
     by
     Nettle and 31st. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
     for a while."

     I know it's very close to the time when shops change locations,
     but I
     won't be home the rest of the day.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     299 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:55pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Familiar Rich Guy


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "I've heard some guy named Afrogumby is one of the
     richest guys in town."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty

Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Cap Dyn posts 301-303
Code: Select all
300 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:57pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TrG1 Ennui/99th STILL THERE


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 1 is right next to Ennui
     and
     99th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     301 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 7:58pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TG1 Aardvark/3rd STILL THERE


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 1 is right next to Aardvark
     and
     3rd today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     302 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:00pm
     Subject: SON OF A BITCH!!!


     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch says "you fat chicks bouce pretty good !"
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch says "Outta bed, Fatso !"
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     road_wytch burned you with Holy Water!
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki burned you with Holy Water!
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.

     LOL...road_bitch is under the impression, somehow, that I am fat.
     She
     has crossed the line by trying to insult me personally! I cannot
     act
     on any of this, as that would give these stupid shits what they
     want,
     an interrupt in information flow. So, I plead to you, my fellow
     Capadocians, please zero these useless c*nts!


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     303 From: Josh <altered984@h...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:00pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Silver Apothecary Walrus/40th NEW


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Silver Apothecary,
     right
     by Walrus and 40th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty



Cap Dyn Posts 304 - 333
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn Posts 304 - 333
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 304 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:04pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen]


   I was too drunk to think to post mine, but to my knowledge it was
   only AstaTheBroken and CHASS that attacked me.

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Lori Rew
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 10:18 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen]


     In all the excitment I didn't post my attack last night. Alas I
     also didn't save it, but I at least know the names....
     road_witch
     AstaTheBroken
     CHASS
     UnicornDream
     twilite
     Vedebel

     DragonPheonix was a big help tho. When she should up & started
     defending me, they ran. Many thanks to her.



     Initiate ravensong
     The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     305 From: Smilner <tmsmilner@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:43pm
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen]


     Jesus, I was wondering what was going on with those msgs you sent
     out. I figured you were either trashed, or the attack suprised you
     so much you were typing whilein the middle of a stroke.

     ~Smilner
     Canis Bellicus



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Tsarina"
     <tsarina1@c...>
     wrote:
     > I was too drunk to think to post mine, but to my knowledge it
     was
     only AstaTheBroken and CHASS that attacked me.
     >
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.
     >
     > Tsarina
     > Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     > http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/
     >
     > "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     > -- Aristotle
     >
     > ----- Original Message -----
     > From: Lori Rew
     > To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     > Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 10:18 AM
     > Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen]
     >
     >
     > In all the excitment I didn't post my attack last night. Alas I
     > also didn't save it, but I at least know the names....
     > road_witch
     > AstaTheBroken
     > CHASS
     > UnicornDream
     > twilite
     > Vedebel
     >
     > DragonPheonix was a big help tho. When she should up & started
     > defending me, they ran. Many thanks to her.
     >
     >
     >
     > Initiate ravensong
     > The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     >
     >
     > ---
     > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     > Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     306 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:51pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Re: You Will Be Avenged


     I'm not sure if it'd be useful UnicornDream and road_wytch being
     zeroed, I remember both of them being zeroed and just rebuilding
     up
     to 50 AP to be able to use objects again, and back on the move,
     over
     and over again... They don't roleplay, it seems. And honour is not
     a
     word in their vocabularies, either...

     Maybe, beyond the revenge and everything... Maybe Cap could set
     up "rules" with their leader... huh? I mean, to avoid zeroing them
     without any profit to us... Anyway, blah. To God with God's
     things,
     to Cap with Cap's ones.

     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom






     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     307 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:53pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Ye Olde Scrolls - Kyanite & 60th - NEW!!


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Ye Olde Scrolles,
     right
     by Kyanite and 60th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     308 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:56pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] White Light - Juniper & 86th - Still after +12
     hours...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is White Light, right by
     Juniper and 86th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."

     Posted over 12 hours ago, but staying still...



     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     309 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:57pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Potions - Alder & 99th - Steady as a
     rock


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Discount Potions,
     right
     by Alder and 99th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."

     Posted over 12 hours ago, but staying still...



     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     310 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:58pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Rich people - Kesria, Erucolindon


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "I've heard some guy named Kesria is one of the
     richest guys in town."

     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "I've heard some guy named Erucolindon is one of
     the
     richest guys in town."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     311 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:00pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] IG1 - IG2 - Confirmed...


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 1 is right next to
     Yearning
     and 39th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 2 is right next to
     Yearning
     and 76th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     312 From: Robert DeVries <devries_rob@k...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:01pm
     Subject: The Attacks on us...


     The Attacks on us are acts of cowardess. They have purposfully
     attacked the members of our Dynasty that have nothing to do with
     fighting. For this they will pay. What is important to know is
     that
     we are a well oiled machine. The Black Haven that attacked us,
     went
     all out and used up their resources. We have a system in place
     that
     will ensure that we dont ever run out of resources.

     What we have to do is be methodical in our attacks on the enemies
     of
     our Dynasty. We must continue to do our jobs and in the manner
     that
     will do the most good. We can not be incited to anarchy just
     because
     the Black Haven attacks us. They know that this is the best time
     to
     attack, we have not completely formed yet. They are aslo gambling
     that we can not keep our heads with us and break down into a group
     of avengers and lose our grip on our purpose here.

     We are a community, we serve each other. It hurts when they are
     attacked, but we must be strong and let the Dynasty deal with
     this.
     Trust me no attacker will get away with this, examples will be
     made.
     Stay strong Capadocians. The forces allied against us are no match
     for us and they know it. We dont waist our time swinging our arms
     waving flies away. We invent a fly swatter and make sure that they
     never bother us again.

     ~Capadocious


     313 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:02pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TrG2 - Emerald & 67th - Confirmed


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 2 is right next to
     Emerald
     and 67th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     314 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:09pm
     Subject: Enemies tracked


     CHASS Location: Amethyst and 75th

     twilite Location: Zestless and 100th
     AstaTheBroken Location: Zestless and 91st
     road_wytch Location: Zestless and 85th

     UnicornDream Location: Jet and 6th

     Don't know if I forgot someone... Sorry but I only have Locate 3,
     no
     Second Sight. Hope it helps.




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     315 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:14pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] The Attacks on us...


     *evilive_inc hears Capadocious words and can't help feeling a cool
     fresh air filling up his lungs, helping his boiling blood to
     become
     cold as death again... but still flowing into his veins*

     Hail to Our Mighty Lord Capadocious! His Words are Truth itself!
     And
     Truth shows us once again why we are here, and why He is Our
     Leader!

     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom

     Robert DeVries wrote:
     The Attacks on us are acts of cowardess. They have purposfully
     attacked the members of our Dynasty that have nothing to do with
     fighting. For this they will pay. What is important to know is
     that
     we are a well oiled machine. The Black Haven that attacked us,
     went
     all out and used up their resources. We have a system in place
     that
     will ensure that we dont ever run out of resources.

     What we have to do is be methodical in our attacks on the enemies
     of
     our Dynasty. We must continue to do our jobs and in the manner
     that
     will do the most good. We can not be incited to anarchy just
     because
     the Black Haven attacks us. They know that this is the best time
     to
     attack, we have not completely formed yet. They are aslo gambling
     that we can not keep our heads with us and break down into a group
     of avengers and lose our grip on our purpose here.

     We are a community, we serve each other. It hurts when they are
     attacked, but we must be strong and let the Dynasty deal with
     this.
     Trust me no attacker will get away with this, examples will be
     made.
     Stay strong Capadocians. The forces allied against us are no match
     for us and they know it. We dont waist our time swinging our arms
     waving flies away. We invent a fly swatter and make sure that they
     never bother us again.

     ~Capadocious



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     316 From: WanderingFool <Conrad@W...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:27pm
     Subject: Update on attacks...


     The attacks on Capadocian Dynasty have been well spread out. They
     have also now attacked my clan. Many members of Gens apud
     MorMortis
     et Redemptio have now been attacked. The attackers are as follows
     :
     Lord Raven , Lord Illusion , CHASS , twilite , greatbigjay , Lord
     Diabloo , and more. By the way, CHASS is at 157 BP...He would have
     been lower but he came online when I was attacking.He ran like the
     coward he really is. Was hard trying to locate and catch him. I
     did
     scroll him 3 times on the run. I was the only one attacking due to
     the fact that most of my childre are out getting war funds up and
     replemishing their BP. I swear it was like fighting the Devil
     himself. CHASS resisted 0ver 12 times with the scrolls of turning.
     I
     swear by all my black blood that I will zero each and everyone of
     these less then humans....Our clan Credo " Everyone must pay the
     price!"


     WanderingFool
     ________________

     Leader of Gens apud MorMortis et Redemptio
     Lord in Capadocian Dynasty
     Centurion of the Legionnaires - All Hail Capadocious !

     " I would rather be a WanderingFool ; then a Meandering Genius."


     317 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:41pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Herman's Scrolls NEW Gibbon and 27th


     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Herman's Scrolls,
     right by Gibbon and 27th. I do wish those damn magic shops would
     stay
     still for a while."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     318 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:31pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Update on attacks...


     The vampire CHASS has drunk 157 pints of blood.
     Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
     Shadows
     (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     Location: Zelkova and 75th
     CHASS is sire to one other vampire, including: Phoenixxe (579
     pints)
     CHASS is a master vampire, with no sire.
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: WanderingFool
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 3:27 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Update on attacks...


     The attacks on Capadocian Dynasty have been well spread out. They
     have also now attacked my clan. Many members of Gens apud
     MorMortis
     et Redemptio have now been attacked. The attackers are as follows
     :
     Lord Raven , Lord Illusion , CHASS , twilite , greatbigjay , Lord
     Diabloo , and more. By the way, CHASS is at 157 BP...He would have
     been lower but he came online when I was attacking.He ran like the
     coward he really is. Was hard trying to locate and catch him. I
     did
     scroll him 3 times on the run. I was the only one attacking due to
     the fact that most of my childre are out getting war funds up and
     replemishing their BP. I swear it was like fighting the Devil
     himself. CHASS resisted 0ver 12 times with the scrolls of turning.
     I
     swear by all my black blood that I will zero each and everyone of
     these less then humans....Our clan Credo " Everyone must pay the
     price!"


     WanderingFool
     ________________

     Leader of Gens apud MorMortis et Redemptio
     Lord in Capadocian Dynasty
     Centurion of the Legionnaires - All Hail Capadocious !

     " I would rather be a WanderingFool ; then a Meandering Genius."







     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     319 From: Bill Smith <evilbilltn@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:39am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] You Will Be Avenged


     My dear Ferrymen, I am outraged! I know the names of those who
     have struck you well and this will not go unpunished. Lucius, my
     friend, you will be avenged. We will do our work to those who have
     dared to strike against the peaceful Ferrymen. I will fight until
     I
     can fight no longer. Be warned, I know at least one of that group,
     the vampire CHASS who has no honor. He will be killed, and simply
     buy back some blood to keep fighting. He doesn't seem to know the
     concept of RolePlay and that when you are dead, you should stay
     dead
     for at least a short period of time.

     No problem tho, we will make known that if you attack anyone from
     the
     Capadocian Dynasty, Hell will surely follow....

     "Erce! Erce! Erce! Eorthan Modreth Freya, Ic bidden beweirden min
     curcle."

     Slowly, EvilBill draws a circle on the ground surrounding everyone
     he
     can see. Uttering a soft chant as he goes. "Ic me onne thys gyrde
     beluce und aen Odin's heald beode"


     EvilBill
     ~gathers strength and weapons


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: MissWisp@...
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 11:25 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] You Will Be Avenged


     Those who's names have not yet been uttered.......will Avenge you
     dear friends. You need not fear. Death and its horseman have
     arrived! This city will soon know who it should fear!

     Vampire B

     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     320 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:36pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Paper and Scrolls Torment and 71st <Still
     There>


     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Paper and Scrolls,
     right by Torment and 71st. I do wish those damn magic shops would
     stay still for a while." Still there per the barkeep at Forester's
     Tavern.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     321 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:39pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrollmania Nervous and 95th <Still There>


     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Scrollmania, right by
     Nervous and 95th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while." Still there per the barkeep at The Brimming Brew.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     322 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:51pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TrG2 Emerald and 67th <Still There>


     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 2 is right next to
     Emerald
     and 67th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though." Still there per the barkeep at Pelter's Tavern.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     323 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:55pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] IG3 Ruby and 98th <Still There>


     The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 3 is right next to Ruby
     and 98th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though." Still there per the barkeep at Abbotts Tavern.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     324 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:57pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TG3 Malachite and 85th <Still There>


     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 3 is right next to Malachite
     and 85th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though." Still there per the barkeep at Abbotts Tavern.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     325 From: Liski <liski999@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:08am
     Subject: Dearest Leyland


     Good day M'lady,

     I had a rather disturbing message handed to me in-game today which
     I
     would like to bring to your attention. You have a child named
     LestatLoincort to which I was fortunate to run into today.

     After stealing 600+ coins from him while he was SITTING at a bank
     with me he retorted:
     LestatLoincort says "Hey LISKI pay back are a mother fucker so
     whatch your back bitch!!!!!"

     Now this is beyond neccessary and I would like to see if you know
     this childer of yours or if he is free to my punishments. I will
     reserve judgement on his gross behaviour.

     Please contact me through Yahoo to sort this out. I do not hold
     you
     responsible in any way, shape, or form. I would just like to have
     some understanding of those who dwell in this great city.

     Respectfully,
     Liski
     Property of freaK
     Y!M -- liski999
     (Vampire B would like to add her yahoo as well -- misswisp)


     326 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:13pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Richest Guys, Sony and timeless


     timeless is one of the richest guys in town.
     Sony is one of the richest guys in town.



     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     327 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:13pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Ye Olde Scrolles > Kyanite and 60th


     Ye Olde Scrolles is right by Kyanite and 60th.


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     328 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:14pm
     Subject: Thieves Guild 3 > still at Malachite and 85th


     Thieves Guild 3 is right next to Malachite and 85th.


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     329 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:15pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] The Potion Shoppe > Tapir and 4th


     The Potion Shoppe is right by Tapir and 4th.


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     330 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:15pm
     Subject: Empaths Guild 1 > still at Quince and 79th


     Empaths Guild 1 is right next to Quince and 79th.


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     331 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:09am
     Subject: More burning


     more today, they must be using locate, on little ole me. I feel
     special---
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch burned you with Holy Water!
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Ki burned you with Holy Water!


     Elder Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"


     332 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:23pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemies tracked


     You left out Ki...


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     333 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:24am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemies tracked


     Ki liked me too

     ~Aaleeah

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 5:23 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemies tracked

     You left out Ki...


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^




     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Cap Dyn Posts 334 - 363
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn POsts 334 - 363
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 334 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
   Date: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:30pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemies tracked


   Yeah, we seem to have had the same attackers, Ki and road_wytch.


   ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
   wisdom^v^

   ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
   ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
   ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
   ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
   ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



   335 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:31am
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemies tracked


   you missed my first attack then--
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   UnicornDream reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite burned you with Holy Water!
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   UnicornDream burned you with Holy Water!
   AstaTheBroken burned you with Holy Water!
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   AstaTheBroken reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.
   CHASS burned you with Holy Water!
   twilite reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
   groggily.


   ~Aaleeah


     ----- Original Message -----
     From: JessicaLOD@...
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 5:30 PM
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Enemies tracked

     Yeah, we seem to have had the same attackers, Ki and road_wytch.


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^




     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     336 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:11am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] More burning


     My poor sweet sisters. I want to be a warrior and attack. I don't
     like being docile while this shit is going on. I just signed on
     with
     my vamp and Ophelia's and neither of us have been hit as of yet.
     Ophelia will check Lucius when she gets home from work.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: CARRIE LEONARD
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty ; Ferryman
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 7:09 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] More burning


     more today, they must be using locate, on little ole me. I feel
     special---
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     road_wytch burned you with Holy Water!
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     Ki burned you with Holy Water!


     Elder Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     337 From: WanderingFool <Conrad@W...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:14am
     Subject: Burning Update.....pardon the pun


     The vampire CHASS has drunk no pints of blood.
     Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
     Shadows
     (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     Location: Vervain and 70th
     CHASS is sire to one other vampire, including: Phoenixxe (578
     pints)
     CHASS is a master vampire, with no sire.

     WanderingFool
     ______________
     Leader of Gens apup MorMortis et Redemptio
     Lord in The Capadocian Dynasty

     " It is better to be a Wandering Fool ; then a Meandering Genius."


     338 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:23am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Burning Update.....pardon the
     pun


     Thanks, bro'. Here there are the rest of them.
     UnicornDream Location: Jet and 6th
     road_wytch Location: Zestless and 85th
     twilite Location: Zestless and 100th
     AstaTheBroken Location: Zestless and 91st
     Ki Location: Aardvark and 78th



     I myself will be over some of them tomorrow night. See you around,
     Capadocian family.

     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom

     WanderingFool wrote:
     The vampire CHASS has drunk no pints of blood.
     Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Celerity(3) Stamina(3)
     Shadows
     (3) Thievery(3) Locate(3)
     Location: Vervain and 70th
     CHASS is sire to one other vampire, including: Phoenixxe (578
     pints)
     CHASS is a master vampire, with no sire.

     WanderingFool
     ______________
     Leader of Gens apup MorMortis et Redemptio
     Lord in The Capadocian Dynasty

     " It is better to be a Wandering Fool ; then a Meandering Genius."





     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     339 From: tsarina_1968 <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:16am
     Subject: Re: SON OF A BITCH!!!


     LOL, I just now saw you usless c*nts remark. Thats what I thought
     about the too along with some other unpleasant words.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a... wrote:
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch says "you fat chicks bouce pretty good !"
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch says "Outta bed, Fatso !"
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > road_wytch burned you with Holy Water!
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You resist!
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > road_wytch reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble
     around
     groggily.
     > Ki burned you with Holy Water!
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     > Ki reads a Scroll of Turning near you! You stumble around
     groggily.
     >
     > LOL...road_bitch is under the impression, somehow, that I am
     fat.
     She has
     > crossed the line by trying to insult me personally! I cannot act
     on
     any of this,
     > as that would give these stupid shits what they want, an
     interrupt
     in
     > information flow. So, I plead to you, my fellow Capadocians,
     please
     zero these useless
     > c*nts!
     >
     > ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength
     and
     wisdom^v^
     >
     > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     340 From: Denny Hayes <afrogumby@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:21am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] Familiar Rich Guy


     Damn that was a couple of weeks ago, I had around 75,000 but now I
     am down to 30k. Though it is honor being on the rich guy list
     finally.

     Lord Afrogumby
     Direptor Deus
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Get bitten:
     http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Afrogumby
     Have a snack:
     http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Afrogumby
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Josh
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 1:55 PM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] Familiar Rich Guy


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "I've heard some guy named Afrogumby is one of the
     richest guys in town."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Altered
     Magister of the West
     Legendary Guardian of the Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty






     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     341 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:51am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] NEW! Immolators Guild 1~Regret and 88th


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 1 is right next to Regret
     and 88th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty





     342 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:51am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] NEW! TG3~Zelkova and 47th


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 3 is right next to Zelkova
     and
     47th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."


     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty


     343 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:52am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] NEW! TG2~Dogwood and 34th


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 2 is right next to Dogwood
     and
     34th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."


     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty


     344 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:52am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] TG1~Still at Ardvark and 1st


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 1 is right next to Aardvark
     and
     1st today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty




     345 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:52am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] NEW! EG1~Hessite and 7th


     You drink the Blood Wine.
     The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 1 is right next to Hessite
     and
     7th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty





     346 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:52am
     Subject: [Ferrymen] NEW! Travellers Guild 1~Hessite and 6th


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "Pssst. Travellers Guild 1 is right next to
     Hessite
     and 6th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
     though."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty


     347 From: Robert DeVries <devries_rob@k...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:17am
     Subject: Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     I am most pleased that Kilashayne has accepted my proposal to
     become
     our new Emperess. We are truely blessed, she is everything that an
     Emperess should encompass. Her amazing beauty is comparable only
     to
     her wisdom and intelligence. She stands as a goddess and a
     scholar,
     a leader and a listener. I know that she will help guide this
     great
     Capadocian Dynasty to knew levels and bring this community to
     standards only dreamed of in the old novels.

     Please take this time to give your respects to our most gracious
     and
     alluring Emperess, Kilashayne.

     ~Capadocious


     348 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:33am
     Subject: Re: You Will Be Avenged


     Or, we could just keep them at zero!!

     Dirktou

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, evilive_inc
     <evilive_ar@y...> wrote:
     > I'm not sure if it'd be useful UnicornDream and road_wytch being
     zeroed, I remember both of them being zeroed and just rebuilding
     up
     to 50 AP to be able to use objects again, and back on the move,
     over
     and over again... They don't roleplay, it seems. And honour is not
     a
     word in their vocabularies, either...
     >
     > Maybe, beyond the revenge and everything... Maybe Cap could set
     up "rules" with their leader... huh? I mean, to avoid zeroing them
     without any profit to us... Anyway, blah. To God with God's
     things,
     to Cap with Cap's ones.
     >
     >
     > ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     > Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     > House of Lucius
     > Capadocian Dynasty
     > Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone
     > By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom
     >
     >
     >
     >
     >
     > ---------------------------------
     > Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     > Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     > Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     > M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.


     349 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:41am
     Subject: Re: [Ferrymen] Richest Guys, Sony and timeless


     timeless is a friend of the Dynasty, just to let all know.

     Dirktou

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a... wrote:
     > timeless is one of the richest guys in town.
     > Sony is one of the richest guys in town.
     >
     >
     > ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength
     and
     wisdom^v^
     >
     > ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     > ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     > ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     > ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     > ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^


     350 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:48am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     Congratulations Kilashayne! I am so happy for you, my beautiful
     sister!
     *raises her glass to Kilashayne*
     To our new Empress...May all you nights be filled with evil and
     may
     the blood never cease to flow over your lips!
     *pulls Kilashayne close and hugs her tightly lifting her to her
     toes*
     This calls for some music!
     *snaps her fingers and suddenly the halls are filled with the
     encompassing sound of Cradle of Filth's "Her Ghost in the Fog"*
     I hope this song is to your liking...it is one of my personal
     favorites...

     351 From: <JessicaLOD@a...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:49am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     Congratulations Kilashayne! I am so happy for you, my beautiful
     sister!
     *raises her glass to Kilashayne*
     To our new Empress...May all you nights be filled with evil and
     may
     the blood never cease to flow over your lips!
     *pulls Kilashayne close and hugs her tightly lifting her to her
     toes*
     This calls for some music!
     *snaps her fingers and suddenly the halls are filled with the
     encompassing sound of Cradle of Filth's "Her Ghost in the Fog"*
     I hope this song is to your liking...it is one of my personal
     favorites...


     ^v^By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom^v^

     ^v^Elder Chapelablaze^v^
     ^v^Magister of the Inland^v^
     ^v^The Ferrymen^v^
     ^v^Hic Et Ubique^v^
     ^v^Capadocian Dynasty^v^



     352 From: dirktou <briantodd126@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:49am
     Subject: Re: Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     Congratulations to our new Emperess. I am at your disposal.

     Dirktou

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a... wrote:
     > Congratulations Kilashayne! I am so happy for you, my beautiful
     sister!
     > *raises her glass to Kilashayne*
     > To our new Empress...May all you nights be filled with evil and
     may the blood
     > never cease to flow over your lips!
     > *pulls Kilashayne close and hugs her tightly lifting her to her
     toes*
     > This calls for some music!
     > *snaps her fingers and suddenly the halls are filled with the
     encompassing
     > sound of Cradle of Filth's "Her Ghost in the Fog"*
     > I hope this song is to your liking...it is one of my personal
     favorites...


     353 From: Kaiser <arcimpulse1@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:57am
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     Congratulations, Lady Kilashayne. I hope the best for
     you in your new position.


     =====

     --Kaiser--
     Direptor Deus
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Join the blood line





     __________________________________
     Do you Yahoo!?
     SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
     http://sbc.yahoo.com


     354 From: <MissWisp@a...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:39am
     Subject: CHASS


     Oh poor CHASS has had a rotten day folks... He's been zeroed
     twice!

     Once by my crew earlier and again by WanderingFools. I kinda like
     him at Zero ..don't you guys??

     I want volunteers (one or 2 on none prime clan missions) to tail
     him,
     and keep his silly butt at zero, till ...well forever :o) We can
     always trade out, if we get enough volunteers. (Which I know we
     will ;o)

     Sooo...do I have any Volunteers ??

     And to all of you, as Loyal Cap Dynasty Members, I know your'll
     all
     rob, scroll or steal from his ass when ever you see him, and send
     him
     all our love. When you do...please report it ;o) I sooo want to
     hear about it!

     Vampire B

     355 From: Egel <mary_morelli@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:26am
     Subject: Re: Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     Congratulations Kilashayne our new empress, i will fall to your
     heels
     and worship as you desire

     Egel

     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "dirktou

     <briantodd126@m...> wrote:
     > Congratulations to our new Emperess. I am at your disposal.
     >
     > Dirktou
     >
     > --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, JessicaLOD@a...
     wrote:
     > > Congratulations Kilashayne! I am so happy for you, my
     beautiful
     > sister!
     > > *raises her glass to Kilashayne*
     > > To our new Empress...May all you nights be filled with evil
     and
     > may the blood
     > > never cease to flow over your lips!
     > > *pulls Kilashayne close and hugs her tightly lifting her to
     her
     > toes*
     > > This calls for some music!
     > > *snaps her fingers and suddenly the halls are filled with the
     > encompassing
     > > sound of Cradle of Filth's "Her Ghost in the Fog"*
     > > I hope this song is to your liking...it is one of my personal
     > favorites...


     356 From: satan <neo71665@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:34am
     Subject: Re: Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, K
     Congratulations, may your will be my way

     neo71665


     357 From: <copperbottom61@w...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 0:23pm
     Subject: RE: road_wytch.........


     Greeting Fellow Capadocians,

     Well folks in the last 12 hrs I have hit roadwytch with @ 20
     SOT , plus a few VoHW. He started lastnight with
     @ 3462 Bp's now hes down to 3307 Bp's 6AM (EST) as of this
     morning.......thats only a 155 Bp's folks but out of Ap's & off to
     the
     RL... Work!!........Ferrymen stay strong, the warriors are there!!
     copperbottom61~~ Clan Machvelli,
     A Warrior of the "Capadocious_Dynasty"


     358 From: Wrigley <baardg8@y...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:06pm
     Subject: AstaTheBroken


     I knocked another 202 pints from AstaTheBroken. New location = SE
     corner of Woe and 88.

     This brings my 24-hour damage total to 520 pints of blood spilled.

     Will go after again tonight or tomorrow morning.

     Vengeance will be had.


     Wrigley


     359 From: Denny Hayes <afrogumby@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:04pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     Congratulations emperoress, I am at your disposal.

     Lord Afrogumby
     Direptor Deus
     Capadocian Dynasty

     Get bitten:
     http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Afrogumby
     Have a snack:
     http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Afrogumby
     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Robert DeVries
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 1:17 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     I am most pleased that Kilashayne has accepted my proposal to
     become
     our new Emperess. We are truely blessed, she is everything that an
     Emperess should encompass. Her amazing beauty is comparable only
     to
     her wisdom and intelligence. She stands as a goddess and a
     scholar,
     a leader and a listener. I know that she will help guide this
     great
     Capadocian Dynasty to knew levels and bring this community to
     standards only dreamed of in the old novels.

     Please take this time to give your respects to our most gracious
     and
     alluring Emperess, Kilashayne.

     ~Capadocious



     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     360 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:33pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Discount Potions Alder and 99th <Still There>


     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Discount Potions,
     right by Alder and 99th. I do wish those damn magic shops would
     stay
     still for a while." Still there per the barkeep at The Teapot and
     Toxin.

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     361 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:29pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Interesting Times~Ardvark and 4th


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Interesting Times,
     right
     by Aardvark and 4th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty




     362 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:29pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] Scrollmania~Nervous and 95th


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Scrollmania, right by
     Nervous and 95th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still
     for a while."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty


     363 From: darkdesires <darkdesires@f...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:30pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen] White Light~Iguana and 75th


     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is White Light, right by
     Iguana and 75th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
     for a while."

     Ophelia
     Mistress of the Ferrymen
     Lady of Fate
     Capadocian Dynasty


Image
brave men tell the truth. the wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles
User avatar
Vespertine
 
Posts: 164
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 3:01 pm
IGN: Vespertine

Re: Heimdag's Library

Postby Vespertine » December 18th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Cap Dyn Posts 364 - 393
Code: Select all
Subject: Cap Dyn Posts 364 - 393
Date: Jan 28, 2005
Author: Samael le Boursier

Message: 364 From: michellecostin <darkdesires@f...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:35pm
   Subject: Re: Kilashayne is the new Emperess


   Congratulations. You are very dear to me sweet Kilashayne and I
   know that you will make a beautiful Empress. Where you go, we
   shalll follow. I wish you an eternity of happiness and wisdom.

   Opehlia
   Mistress of the Ferrymen
   Lady of Fate
   Capadocian Clan




   --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert DeVries"
   <devries_rob@k...> wrote:

     > I am most pleased that Kilashayne has accepted my proposal to

   become

     > our new Emperess. We are truely blessed, she is everything that
     an
     > Emperess should encompass. Her amazing beauty is comparable only

   to

     > her wisdom and intelligence. She stands as a goddess and a

   scholar,

     > a leader and a listener. I know that she will help guide this

   great

     > Capadocian Dynasty to knew levels and bring this community to
     > standards only dreamed of in the old novels.
     >
     > Please take this time to give your respects to our most gracious

   and

     > alluring Emperess, Kilashayne.
     >
     > ~Capadocious


   365 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:43pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Ye Olde Scrolls - Kyanite & 60th


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Ye Olde Scrolles, right
   by Kyanite and 60th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
   still for a while."




   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom




   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   ----------
   Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
   Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
   Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
   M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

   366 From: evilive_inc <evilive_ar@y...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:44pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Dark Desires - Mongoose & 99th


   You drink the Blood.
   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Dark Desires, right by
   Mongoose and 99th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay still
   for a while."




   ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom




   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   ----------
   Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
   Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
   Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
   M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

   367 From: kilashayne <cnspircy61@a...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:51pm
   Subject: Re: Kilashayne is the new Emperess


   Thank you sisters Chapelablaze (*hugs her back*) and Ophelia,
   Dirktou, Kaiser, Egel, Satan, Reach, Vampire B, Afrogumby and
   everyone else for your kind words. I will strive to live up to the
   praises of our Emperor Capadocious, and I pledge myself as a servant
   of the clan. I am especially grateful to the Machiavelli and the
   Church of Blood for their swift actions of retaliation for the
   attacks on myself and my family, The Ferrymen. I'm proud to once
   again be a part of the most notorious clan of RavenBlack City.

   Kilashayne
   ~Oderint dum metuant



   In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert DeVries"
   <devries_rob@k...> wrote:

     > I am most pleased that Kilashayne has accepted my proposal to

   become

     > our new Emperess. We are truely blessed, she is everything that
     an
     > Emperess should encompass. Her amazing beauty is comparable only
     to
     > her wisdom and intelligence. She stands as a goddess and a
     scholar,
     > a leader and a listener. I know that she will help guide this
     great
     > Capadocian Dynasty to knew levels and bring this community to
     > standards only dreamed of in the old novels.
     >
     > Please take this time to give your respects to our most gracious

   and

     > alluring Emperess, Kilashayne.
     >
     > ~Capadocious


   368 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:09pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] EG3 NEW Jaded and 18th


   The barman says "Pssst. Empaths Guild 3 is right next to Jaded and
   18th today. I don't know how much longer it will be there, though."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle


   ---
   Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
   Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
   Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


   369 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:50pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] Herman's Scrolls Gibbon and 27th <Still There>


   The barman says "The closest shop to here is Herman's Scrolls,
   right by Gibbon and 27th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
   still for a while." Still there per the barkeep at Abbotts Tavern

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle


   ---
   Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
   Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
   Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


   370 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:33pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] TG1 Aardvark and 1st CONFIRMED


   The barman says "Pssst. Thieves Guild 1 is right next to Aardvark
   and 1st today. I don't know how much longer it will be there,
   though."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle


   ---
   Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
   Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
   Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


   371 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:23pm
   Subject: [Ferrymen] IG3 NEW Turquoise and 7th


   The barman says "Pssst. Immolators Guild 3 is right next to
   Turquoise and 7th today. I don't know how much longer it will be
   there, though."

   By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and wisdom.

   Tsarina
   Navigatus for The Ferrymen
   House of Lucius
   Capadocian Dynasty
   http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

   "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
   -- Aristotle


   ---
   Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
   Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
   Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


   372 From: Sandie NightWolf <cathain25@y...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:26pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] AstaTheBroken


   scrapped Asta for another 150ish, now down to 4499.
   Will continue with attacks after I restock.


   DragonPhoenix



   --- Wrigley <baardg8@y...> wrote:

     >
     > I knocked another 202 pints from AstaTheBroken. New
     > location = SE
     > corner of Woe and 88.
     >
     > This brings my 24-hour damage total to 520 pints of
     > blood spilled.
     >
     > Will go after again tonight or tomorrow morning.
     >
     > Vengeance will be had.
     >
     >
     > Wrigley
     >
     >


   =====
   AIM ~ nightwolf250s
   MSN Messenger ~ jadedagger@h...
   ICQ ~ 14115511
   Y! ~ cathain25

   __________________________________
   Do you Yahoo!?
   SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
   http://sbc.yahoo.com


   373 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
   Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:10pm
   Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] Ye Olde Scrolls -
   Kyanite & 60th


   That's funny. Potionworks is just down the road at Kyanite and
   77th.

   ~Aaleeah

     ----- Original Message -----
     From: evilive_inc
     Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 6:45 AM
     To: The_Dinasty; TheFerrymen
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] [Ferrymen] Ye Olde Scrolls - Kyanite
     &
     60th

     You drink the Blood.
     The barman says "The closest shop to here is Ye Olde Scrolles,
     right
     by Kyanite and 60th. I do wish those damn magic shops would stay
     still for a while."




     ~*~ Elder evilive_inc ~*~
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     Berserker from the cradle, Capadocian to the bone

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom




     ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     ----------
     Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexi√≥n.
     Usuario: yahoo; contrase√±a: yahoo
     Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
     M√°s ciudades: clic aqu√.

     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     Capadocian_Dynasty-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
     Service.



     374 From: Samael le Boursier <wethenorsemen@...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:20pm
     Subject: Re: Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     I humbly kneel down and bow my head.

     ~Heimdag



     --- In Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com, "Robert DeVries"
     <devries_rob@k...> wrote:
     > I am most pleased that Kilashayne has accepted my proposal to
     become
     > our new Emperess. We are truely blessed, she is everything that
     an
     > Emperess should encompass. Her amazing beauty is comparable only
     to
     > her wisdom and intelligence. She stands as a goddess and a
     scholar,
     > a leader and a listener. I know that she will help guide this
     great
     > Capadocian Dynasty to knew levels and bring this community to
     > standards only dreamed of in the old novels.
     >
     > Please take this time to give your respects to our most gracious
     and
     > alluring Emperess, Kilashayne.
     >
     > ~Capadocious


     375 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:21pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen]Potionworks~Kyanite and 77th


     The closest shop to here is Potionworks, right by Kyanite and 77th



     calling all last minute shoppers!



     Elder Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"


     376 From: CARRIE LEONARD <cmleonard6831@m...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:22pm
     Subject: [Ferrymen]IG2~Pessimism & 47th NEW


     Immolators Guild 2 is right next to Pessimism and 47th today



     Elder Aaleeah
     Magister of the East
     The Ferrymen
     Capadocian Dynasty
     "By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom"


     377 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:44pm
     Subject: richest guys in town[Ferrymen]


     The barman says "I've heard some guy named darkulla is one of the
     richest guys in town."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle


     ---
     Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
     Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
     Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release Date: 7/10/2003


     378 From: Tsarina <tsarina1@c...>
     Date: Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:31pm
     Subject: Re: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     Tsarina turns as she hears her Emperor's voice. As she listens to
     his words she glances at the Kilashayne and notices a beautiful
     blush
     creeping over her face and thinks how beautiful her sweet sister
     looks standing at Capadocious' side. As Capadocious finishes his
     announcement Tsarina follows behind the others going to offer
     congratulations. Tsarina kneels before Empress Kilashayne; kisses
     the
     hem of her dress and says "Please accept my heartfelt
     congratulations
     sweet sister. I shall always be loyal to you in all my words,
     thoughts and deeds. I pray that nothing I do shall ever cast an
     unfavorable reflection upon you, our Emperor Capadocious or any
     member of the Dynasty."

     By Lucius' Lamp and the Lady's words shall I find strength and
     wisdom.

     Tsarina
     Navigatus for The Ferrymen
     House of Lucius
     Capadocian Dynasty
     http://www.geocities.com/tsarina_1968/

     "Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil."
     -- Aristotle



     ----- Original Message -----
     From: Robert DeVries
     To: Capadocian_Dynasty@yahoogroups.com
     Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 12:17 AM
     Subject: [Capadocian_Dynasty] Kilashayne is the new Emperess


     I am most pleased that Kilashayne has accepted my proposal to
     become
     our new Emperess. We are truely blessed, she is everything that an
     Emperess should encompass. Her amazing beauty is comparable only
     to
     her wisdom and intelligence. She stands as a goddess and a
     scholar,
     a leader and a listener. I know that she will help guide this
     great
     Capadocian Dynasty to knew levels and bring this community to
     standards only dreamed of in the old novels.

     Please take thi