Available Writers

Re: Available Writers

Postby Jaqueline » April 22nd, 2015, 11:30 am

OOC Name or Nickname: Niia
Number of years writing/RPing: 12
Favorite form of communication + contact details: I prefer y!m (catch me at niiawc9(at)yahoo.com, but also do some forum based writing.
Characters available: Jaqueline, Rejdan, Eleonora (and a load of non-IG characters)
Favorite book & why: Outlander, I have a thing for highlanders... A close second is The Whisperer, because I love plot twists and mysteries and not shy about horror and gore.
Favorite character & why: Tyrion Lannister, because he is witty, funny in all the good and bad ways and just a different character. Long live the Imp!
Any other information that should be known: I live in Finland, time wise roughly 7-8 hours ahead of most of you across the Atlantic which can sometimes be difficult :( And English is my third language so bare with my grammatical flaws please. Other than that, I love writing anything from comedy to drama, horror to smut, piece of daily life to history tidbits.
Skill level: Advanced, I have written a number of genres over the years and can commit to wider, longer lasting plots.
|| His Swan || Jaqueline der Toten || Birdwatcher ||
IGN: Jaqueline - OOC: Niia
Jaqueline
OOC
OOC

IGN: Jaqueline
Lineage: der Toten
OOC: Niia

Postby MasterDracula » April 22nd, 2015, 9:35 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Kyle
Number of years writing/RPing: 11
Favorite form of communication + contact details: Yahoo (infernal_archfiend) and Forum PM.
Characters available: Master Dracula, Weapon X
Favorite book & why: The Da Vinci Code. It was the probably the one book who got me absolutely obsessed about the mysterious things in life - Templar Knights, code breaking and my personal favourite conspiracy theory - THE ILLUMINATI. Those who know me know for sure how I can spend several DAYS talking about illuminati and not even get bored about the subject. >.> Subliminal messages in songs, cartoons, anything Disney related, famous artists, cover ups, assassinations, 9/11, Cicada 3301, that still missing MH 370 plane... You name it. IT'S ALL JUST FASCINATING, RIGHT?!
Favorite character & why: Freddy Krueger from 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' (I shouldn't even have to mention that!) Freddy was probably the one thing I was introduced to as a kid that I found absolutely terrifying. As in too-fucking-scared-to-get-up-and-turn-the-tv-off-at-night terrifying. I eventually ended up growing up loving the character, how fucked up in the head he was all while managing to add a hint of lulz when totally gutting people. (yay gore!) Mr Krueger is a nightmare turned inspiration really. Also, can you EVER forget the "One, two, Freddy's coming for you" song? I don't think you can!
Any other information that should be known: I live on a small island that a lot of people here think I absolutely made up! (I'm UTC +4) Ask me about it if you want to know but I do like to keep some mystery to myself too! I also abso-fucking-lutely love cats and big felines, animals in general. I enjoy positivity and people who like to share. I talk about a lot of weird things and conspiracy theories so you can absolutely do it back too, get weird! And finally, I've -always- been passionate about psychology so I might end up being totally into your brains. (no pun intended)
Skill level: Intermediate/Advanced
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Of course!
MasterDracula

IGN: Master Dracula
Lineage: Maldetto
OOC: Kylus

Postby Melanctha » April 23rd, 2015, 4:59 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Liz
Number of years writing/RPing: 10-11
Favorite form of communication + contact details: melanctha20@gmail.com (email) or melanctha.demarchis (Y!M)
Characters available: Melanctha and Sapphira. I have two others that could be revived for the right reasons.
Favorite book & why: Ugh - I haven't read much books in awhile cause I don't like reading while I am taking courses etc. I really loved One Thousand and One Nights or the stories Queen Scheherazade tells to stave off her execution by the king. Fantastic read.
Favorite character & why: ugh this one is terribly difficult. I'll go with Merida from Brave because she reminds me of Mel.
Any other information that should be known: I am a PhD candidate in chemistry. Be aware that my schedule is dumb.
Skill level: Basic (what I feel like) to advanced (what I am suspect other people think). I have very bad self image about my writing because of bad experiences with the RP process when I first started in the communities. Its nothing personal about anyone in particular, i just don't have a lot of confidence.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Flow and spelling yes. Grammar not likely - its not my strength.
Last edited by Melanctha on August 11th, 2015, 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazeballs art by Aimee
Dulcius ex Asperis
Cuan War Priestess | Manager, Port Luna Live | Praetor, The Republic
Melanctha

IGN: melanctha
Lineage: Demarchis
OOC: Liz

Postby Aki » April 23rd, 2015, 5:22 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Samantha, but you can call me Sam.
Number of years writing/RPing: Twelve years writing - Six years RPing
Favorite form of communication + contact details: I am not really fussed, pm here or my yahoo is xxmonster.steinxx.
Characters available:Stein, Akihiko, junsei_suki, One-Six-Seven, China
Favorite book & why: Jane Eyer. This book is the reason I decided to be a writer.
Favorite character & why: Elizabeth Bennett. She is my heroine.
Any other information that should be known: I'm not all that patient, if I am in the mood to write then I sometimes forget that the other person might not be.
Skill level: Advanced.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: I am willing to read over what you have written but I can't check for grammar and spelling due to dyslexia.
Last edited by Aki on June 17th, 2016, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
||Family is not blood - it is heart - it is memories..||
~|~ I know you're out of my league, but that won't scare me away, oh, no.~|~
Aki

IGN: Akihiko
Lineage: der Toten

Postby John » April 29th, 2015, 1:59 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Jack
Number of years writing/RPing: 10 or so
Favorite form of communication + contact details: YIM, chats. ID: roseairies
Characters available: John (Asphyxiated), Ezra
Favorite book & why: Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov. If you've read it, you know why.
Favorite character & why: Erik Lehnsherr from X-Men. I love him, ask me about it and prepare for an essay. (if anyone likes x-men i also write a badass erik, hmu seriously)
Any other information that should be known: I have super bad memory and forget to do things, but I'm mostly harmless and don't be scared of me pls
Skill level: Intermediate/i write ok
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Flow yes. Spelling is dumb, and grammar rules are meant to be broken.
ALL MY COMPASSES POINT TO YOU.
John

IGN: John
OOC: Micah

Postby Niala » May 10th, 2015, 3:04 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Mikki
Number of years writing/RPing: Writing since I could write, RPing since I discovered the internet at twelve - so nearly ten years.
Favorite form of communication + contact details: I'm on my phone all the time. Phone number available upon request, but I also have Yahoo, Gmail, Snapchat, Instagram, and Tumblr that I'm broadly addicted to.
Characters available: Niala, Amora, Glitch
Favorite book & why: You're going to make me choose?!?! Ugh, fiiiiine...I have to say The Two Princesses Of Bamarre, because it's a left-field fantasy with romance, adventure, dragons, disease, fairies, battles, embroidery, and seven-league boots.
Favorite character & why: So hard to choose. Ugh. Best to say a few. Hermione Granger, Arya Stark, Arya of the Inheritance Cycle, Stevie Rae Johnson, Aquamarine, Ariel....sensing a theme yet?
Any other information that should be known: I am a goofball. And I have been cursed to mobile as of late.
Skill level: Advanced
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: If I feel like it and my phone's not being an ass.
Last edited by Niala on August 13th, 2015, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dusted's bloody plaything
Childe of DezzieCuThroat ~ Grandchilde of Malkavian
Banner by Aimee
Niala

IGN: Niala
OOC: Elaine

Postby Airey » May 10th, 2015, 3:53 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Rini or my real name if you know it.
Number of years writing/RPing: I can't remember, 10+
Favorite form of communication + contact details: Definitely PM here.
Characters available: Airey, MizzAydolette
Favorite book & why: Queen of The Damned, cliche I know but I love the layered way Anne Rice writes, the multiple characters and intertwining story lines. Since the first time I read the book it's been my favorite re-read. There's just something amazing about how she weaves a story.
Favorite character & why: Well, clearly Akasha for my own personal bias. Black vampire queen? HELLO! Right up my alley. But beyond that, the story behind Akasha and how she became a vampire inspired me to write Airey and really expand on her story. Akasha Queen of the Damned is probably one of the most interesting vampires written. IMHO
Any other information that should be known: I'm a busy chick. I work pretty much 24/7 It doesn't leave much room for Live RP. Forum or long form (co-writing) is probably going to be your best bet when collaborating with me.
Skill level: Advanced/Expert
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: If I love you.
Milena Aydolette DeNovek
Ace's ENVY
~OUTLAWZ~
Airey

IGN: Airey
Lineage: DeNovek - Aydolette
OOC: Rini

Postby Pone » May 13th, 2015, 11:40 am

OOC Name or Nickname: Mouse
Number of years writing/RPing: Since forever.
Favorite form of communication + contact details: y!m: boogeypone best way to get in contact. Hit me up!
Characters available: Pone + others.
Favorite book & why: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Why? 'Cause Jane a bad b***h.
Favorite character & why: Dean from Supernatural, because who doesn't love an adorkable tough-guy. Justwanttopinchhiswittlecheeks.
Any other information that should be known: I love to make my character's suffer.
Skill level: Intermediate.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Sure, I'll do my best.
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
“Stalker.”
Pone

IGN: Pone

Postby Rhet » June 4th, 2015, 3:57 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Sid
Number of years writing/RPing: Oh lord, many.
Favorite form of communication + contact details: y!m, almost always available at streetrhet
Characters available: Rhet & others, [ask me about my harem]
Favorite book & why: Naked Lunch by William S Burroughs, because his masterful use of language, introducing characters, description, and use of the thought train. Circular storytelling, woop woop.
Favorite character & why: Um.. maybe H.AL from 2001. Because the way he's written and the psychology behind it.
Any other information that should be known: I'm obsessed with internal processing. "Why" is probably my favorite question.
Skill level: Intermediate to advanced
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Unless it's mobile, oui
F A M I L I A . S U P R A . O M N I A
SO SWALLOW A BULLET OR A HANDFUL OF PILLS, WE'RE ALL COMPOST IN TRAINING AND THERE'S GRAVES LEFT TO FILL

Rhet

IGN: Rhet
Lineage: de Draak
OOC: Sthid

Postby Rose » July 5th, 2015, 5:20 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Ian
Number of years writing/RPing: 4 years writing with a partner, 3 years RPing in a community.
Favorite form of communication + contact details: Yahoo! onyokneesplz is the easiest way to get ahold of me.
Characters available: Rose for IG, but I'm not opposed to creating.
Favorite book & why: Burnt Shadows; Beauty; All The Birds, Singing; or (from when I was younger) Hawksong. They make me feel, and I love the catharsis they give.
Favorite character & why: Hannibal Lector. He's a puzzle that I wish I could solve, and knowing I would never be able to reminds me a) that I suck at puzzles, and b) I haven't quite lost myself yet.
Any other information that should be known: I am awful, awful, with NPCs.
Skill level: Basic, I think.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: I would be more than happy to help, but I don't know how effective I'll be.
I won't be your cry baby
Rose

IGN: Rose

Postby Vamane » August 7th, 2015, 12:22 pm

Updating this —

OOC Name or Nickname: Jason
Number of years writing/RPing: Writing well over 10+, rping around 7+
Favorite form of communication + contact details: PM, chats, or Yahoo Messenger — y!m: vamane
Characters available: Vamane, Niteh, Norris, Jaret, Daniel, Kames, Herron, Nowlin, Krehlee. I also write several non-IGN characters and am willing to create new ones. I am willing to write with anyone.
Favorite book & why: It's a tie between I Am Legend, Pet Sematary, and Queen of the Damned; I am Legend for the ending, Pet Sematary was the first book to ever upset me (in a good way), and Queen of the Damned for the general story and prose.
Favorite character & why: Dexter Morgan of Darkly Dreaming Dexter and the TV show, Dexter. The anti-hero is my favorite archetype.
Any other information that should be known:I have neurological health problems which causes extreme pain in my hands, legs and has caused memory loss. I may be a little slow for forum writing, and if I seem to forget something just shoot me a reminder.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow:Sure, why not?
Vamane

IGN: Vamane
OOC: Jason

Postby Vetras » August 10th, 2015, 2:38 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Dre.
Number of years writing/RPing: Too many.
Favorite form of communication + contact details: Necro PMs.
Characters available: 1 (Decora).
Favorite book & why: White Oleanders by Janet Fitch, because the internal process of the main character is very unique. It's both analytical and artistic in a way that makes me able to read this book (and I still do) once a year.
Favorite character & why: Jessa from the HBO Show Girls. She's unorthodox and free spirited. No one (including a licensed therapist) could figure her out.
Any other information that should be known: I have a weird schedule that had recently been being tinkered around with. So if there's an idea for an RP, I need a heads up and I can send my availability. Monday afternoons and Tuesdays work the best, so far.
Skill level: Intermediate - Advanced.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: For any forum posts, yes. I normally do 3 drafts handwritten before I even go near a keyboard.
Vetras

IGN: Vetras
Lineage: de Bouillon
OOC: Andréa

Postby Xedanis » August 10th, 2015, 3:10 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Adam
Number of years writing/RPing: If the picture books I made in 4th grade count, over 20 years. Serious writing, 14.
Favorite form of communication + contact details: OOC: Skype (xedanis.sykonra) IC: Yahoo Messenger (adswatson).
Characters available: Xedanis (Vampire, main) and Corvun (Atlantean, non-grid).
Favorite book & why: I'm addicted to the Horus Heresy series by the Black Library. Without those books I'd have no idea how to write a good battle scene.
Favorite character & why: This is the part where people expect me to say Jack Sparrow! Alas, no. I don't actually have one favorite. I like to be eclectic.
Any other information that should be known: I'm a DJ. Expect anything you say to Xedanis that isn't specifically private or confidential to show up as a humorous Anecdote on Sanctuary at some point. :P
Skill level:Advanced
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Usually no, because I suffer from a chronic case of No Attention Span. :P
Owner of KRKN-RBC- The Kraken
Banner-low job by Adan <3
The Past Is Gone...
... It Went By Like Dusk To Dawn
Xedanis

IGN: Xedanis
Lineage: None
OOC: Adam

Postby Lyra » August 28th, 2015, 6:41 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Kat... Or if you know my real name...
Number of years writing/RPing: Uhm 10+
Favorite form of communication + contact details: YIM (xxtattooed.kittykatxx)
Characters available: Katrana, Lyra, Sorrin, Xandria(by yim only)
Favorite book & why: Ohmigeez, gotta make me choose.... I would have to say The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. They are so mulitlayered and beautifully written, I can never hope to write such three dimensional characters.
Favorite character & why: Honestly, my favorite character(s) of all time are the dogs from where the red fern grows. They meant so much to the boy and were fiercely protective of him and each other. I imagine my characters to be like that sometimes.
Any other information that should be known: I live in Texas, and am usually on during the day and night (I have insomnia) I take care of 4 kids during the day so I just kinda pop in and out. I'm almost always reachable by YIM. I also have a disease akin to Lupus and sometimes get in horrible moods because of the shots or the pain. When this happens, just ask if it's bad... I'll answer honestly.
Skill level: Advanced (though grammar sucks)
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Yes, but no promises that you'll like it.
Lyra

IGN: -Lyra-
OOC: KatieKat

Postby khronic » September 27th, 2015, 1:20 am

OOC Name or Nickname: Felix or Fe
Number of years writing/RPing: 8-9ish
Favorite form of communication + contact details: YIM d_harrington91@yahoo
Characters available: Khronic, Logahn and I also write a few off grid cuties~
Favorite book & why: The Gargoyle. I wont tell you why...Im just begging you to read it.
Favorite character & why: Ronan Lynch from the Raven boys because he's heat lightning in the middle of July.
Any other information that should be known: I have a wild job and so I will be gone for chunks of time.
Skill level: intermediate
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: You got it!

Banner by Nikki-Player
khronic

IGN: Khronic
OOC: Felix

Postby Yamitoko » October 4th, 2015, 2:38 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Nolan
Number of years writing/RPing: Around twelve
Favorite form of communication + contact details: Y!M Or RBC Chats: strength_of_elements on Y!M
Characters available: Yami and I can create/throw away others as needed
Favorite book & why:Well, my favorite book is a trilogy by Bernard Cornwell titled the Archer's Tale Trilogy and it is such due to the in depth nature of his writing and the comprehensive understanding of the topic at hand.
Favorite character & why: Well, As far as RBC goes, Yami is the only character I've stuck to writing, although I"ve written many through other mediums, he takes the cake.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: I think I'm infamous for my attention to punctuation and spelling at this point, especially on an out of character level.
Yamitoko

IGN: Yami
OOC: Nolan

Postby Ryukotsusei » March 25th, 2016, 8:02 am

OOC Name or Nickname: Pete or TatsuyoshI (depending on how long you've known me)
Number of years writing/RPing: Writing as long as I can remember, RPing about 12 years
Favorite form of communication + contact details: YiM (ryukotsusei.1989@yahoo.com), Tavern (Ryukotsusei) or Skype (tatsuyoshi@hotmail.com)
Characters available: Ryukotsusei plus a handful of non-grid ones
Favorite book & why: Eisenhorn by Dan Abnett and The Vampire Genevieve by Jack Yeovil. Love the settings, detail and style
Favorite character & why: Gideon Ravenor. Poor guy is stuck in a futuristic wheelchair/life support device and still has the guts to go out there and fight evil, even if its his mentor
Any other information that should be known: Wife, kid and full time job. That said I try to be around a lot
Skill level: Intermediate I think. Could be less
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Yes
Ryukotsusei

IGN: Ryukotsusei
Lineage: Aeglomeir
OOC: Pete

Postby Vamane » June 16th, 2016, 8:08 pm

UPDATING:

OOC Name or Nickname: Jason
Number of years writing/RPing: Writing since I could write, rping around 10 years. Professional journalist/writer in my work life.
Favorite form of communication + contact details: PM, chats, or Yahoo Messenger (y!m: vamane).
Characters available: I will write grid or non-grid characters. I also can create characters if you have a specific storyline in mind. If you message me, I can tell you more about them and my stories. As for RBC on-grid characters, they include: Vamane, Niteh, Procel, Daniel, Jaret, Herron, Nowlin, Harvest, Krehlee, Millard, Norris, -Adrian, Menkarjii, Kames, Haskell, Caston, Jurek, and Saul.
Favorite book & why: Tie between Queen of the Damned (Anne Rice), I Am Legend (Richard Matheson), and The Damnation Game (Clive Barker).
Favorite character & why: Marty Strauss from The Damnation Game.
Any other information that should be known: I prefer not to write out sexual scenes. I fade to black. If that's what you're looking for, sorry.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Sure. I proofread a newspaper daily as an editor, so just shoot me a message if you need help.
Vamane

IGN: Vamane
OOC: Jason

Postby Elisha » August 29th, 2016, 4:57 am

OOC Name or Nickname: Jackie.
Number of years writing/RPing: 15+
Favorite form of communication + contact details: Forum here or Trillian.
Characters available: Elisha, I have one other (pm for details).
Favorite book & why: Necroscope - Vampire World vol 1, 2, 3.
Favorite character & why: Lord Nestor Lichloathe, The character is intriguing, he provokes a wide range of emotions from the reader, he is fleshed out beautifully.
Any other information that should be known: I don't do sexual Rp, fade out of the scene is as far as it goes. I live in the UK, so bear that in mind with regards to replies/contact.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Sure, I'll always try and help/assist but I'm not perfect myself, so don't worry too much.
::You're the light, You're the night, You're the color of my blood, You're the cure,
You're the pain, You're the only thing I wanna touch::
† Jared's Obsession † Sanguine Ankh † Nightwalker's Daughter Forever

Framed in Blood
Elisha

IGN: ElishaDraken
Lineage: Sanguine Ankh

Postby Kee » August 29th, 2016, 2:12 pm

OOC Name or Nickname: Desi, DesiMarie, or Dez
Number of years writing/RPing: 10+
Favorite form of communication + contact details: Trillian (blackdes)
Characters available: Kee, Tracee, DezMarie, I have a few others but PM for details please
Favorite book & why: The Art of Racing In The Rain - I just love the deepness of the book, even if it is from the view point of a very informative dog
Favorite character & why: Jury's still out on this one
Any other information that should be known: I prefer long-form forum rp vs IM etc, I also am a workaholic so it may take me a day or two to respond, and I may limit my number of threads accordingly but ask me and I'll let you know what's what! Also, sexual rp has to be previously discussed.
Will proofread for grammar, spelling and overall flow: Absolutely, I'm not a perfectionist and I make mistakes too, more than willing to help out if I can.
|Elisha|virgo|Jester|Tennyson|Wanzie|Gideon|Xedanis|Tarchetti|Jack|
|Sire|Lover|Killer|Seeker|
Jester's Little Abberation

Art by Chelle
Kee

IGN: Spun_Shadows
Lineage: de Vangeline

PreviousNext

Return to The Writing Center