Adopt a Character!

Adopt a Character!

Postby Marlo » April 11th, 2015, 11:59 am

Akihiko: I have a new little munchkin but he is connected to Stein...can we have a 'Adopt a character' thread?
Marlo: Can you expand on that a little more so I make sure I know what you're talking about? =_=
Marlo: please
Jaida: There's nothing wrong with writing with yourself, but if you really would rather write with other people instead, then I think that's a good idea.
Akihiko: Example - This new character is a creation of Stein's, a Automaton that has sort of been brought to life. I can't see myself being able to write them so I was looking for a place where we could show the character and if someone got inspired they could adopt the idea and actually write the character.
Akihiko: I know someone can do the NPC but I can't.

With that in mind, feel free to respond to this thread with any character that is - for all purposes - homeless or you're looking to expand on. (Maybe you want them to have a sire, or you've got a human character and want them turned. OR MAYBE, it has nothing to do with RBC at all!) I will continue to watch and edit this first post for an easier to find, character index. Feel free to add a photograph or gif of the character!

Code: Select all
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]Character Name:[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]Gender:[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]Age:[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]Species:[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]A brief background of the character:[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]What you're looking for, FOR the character:[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]Writer's name:[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]Ways to contact the writer:[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]Character playby (face claim):[/color][/b][/u]
[u][b][color=#FFFFFF]Any other information that should be known:[/color][/b][/u]

-----

Character Name: Jeff.
Species: Automaton
A brief background of the character: One day Pinocchio was playing on the TV; Stein loved this movie when he was a kid and so he decided to watch it, what he saw blew him away. Pinocchio had a conscience, someone to keep him from doing the wrong thing (it didn't matter that he ignored Jiminy). Maybe if he had his very own Jiminy Cricket then he wouldn't be such a bad person? It was that thought that gave birth to Jeff...but Stein wasn't very good at programing and so what was meant to be a conscience turned out to be more of a nagging old man. Jeff was broken.
What you're looking for, FOR the character: Jeff is meant to be a comedy character. He is a grumpy old man trapped inside the body of a tiny automaton. He gets drunk off oil and he spends all his time whining about how horrid Stein is.
Writer's name: Sam.
Ways to contact the writer: xxmonster.steinxx or you can PM me here.
Character playby (face claim): Incendiary Automaton
Any other information that should be known: N/A
Last edited by Marlo on April 11th, 2015, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC tags: #WritersAnonymous | #CAPSLOCKCLUB | Character Sheet
Banner Request Form | CLICK for examples of graphic work | Avatars
Marlo

IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace-Lokason
OOC: Aimee

Re: Adopt a Character!

Postby Aki » April 11th, 2015, 12:25 pm

Character Name: Jeff.
Species: Automaton
A brief background of the character: One day Pinocchio was playing on the TV; Stein loved this movie when he was a kid and so he decided to watch it, what he saw blew him away. Pinocchio had a conscience, someone to keep him from doing the wrong thing (it didn't matter that he ignored Jiminy). Maybe if he had his very own Jiminy Cricket then he wouldn't be such a bad person? It was that thought that gave birth to Jeff...but Stein wasn't very good at programing and so what was meant to be a conscience turned out to be more of a nagging old man. Jeff was broken.
What you're looking for, FOR the character: Jeff is meant to be a comedy character. He is a grumpy old man trapped inside the body of a tiny automaton. He gets drunk off oil and he spends all his time whining about how horrid Stein is.
Writer's name: Sam.
Ways to contact the writer: xxmonster.steinxx or you can PM me here.
Character playby (face claim): Incendiary Automaton
Any other information that should be known: N/A
||Family is not blood - it is heart - it is memories..||
~|~ I know you're out of my league, but that won't scare me away, oh, no.~|~
Aki

IGN: Akihiko
Lineage: der Toten

Return to The Writing Center