CHARACTER/WRITER APPRECIATION (NOW SPELT RIGHT!)

Re: CHARACTER/WRITER APPRECIATION (NOW SPELT RIGHT!)

Postby Macintyre » May 2nd, 2016, 3:27 am

<333 Just because I don't reply ASAP, doesn't mean I'm not listening! i'm more of a "get it all out, then i'll respond" type of listener, haha. and yes to the sterzra fantasies!!!
| - | HOMO HOMINI LUPUS | - |
HE HAS MATCHES FOR HANDS AND I, A PAPER HEART
Macintyre

IGN: Macintyre
OOC: Micah

Postby Damacus » May 2nd, 2016, 6:06 am

Sterling wrote:Damacus - I have a Love/Hate relationship with this character. I love to hate him. He's brilliant, egotistical, and savage. I pray all the time he gets a Game of Thrones death. Brutal and memorable.

Hahaha. Well thank you. I've heard a lot of feedback about him in the past 24 hours, whether it was him being an "enigma" or a "charmingly evil asshole." :oops: :lol:

- I'll happily admit that he's a real mother fucker to be on the bad side of.
The Father of Storms
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
The Black Scythe
Burned, not Destroyed
Damacus

IGN: Damacus
Lineage: Agrippa

Postby xGABRiELx » May 2nd, 2016, 8:07 pm

Sterling wrote:xGabrielx - OMG I LOVE THIS RIDICULOUS CHARACTER. Ugh..he's so flamboyantly sparkly but you know he's still quite a boy. The dichotomy of this character within himself is brilliant to watch and his journal posts kill me. I hope he stays around always.

Not be all all I am gonna pick you because you picked me some kind of bullshit but I love Sterling. It's fun having him and gave interact because they are water and fire, and fire and gasoline at the same time. I feel like the don't understand each other but they are trying to and it's not working as well as at least Gabe hoped and it's fun to write.

<3
Sterling|Rile|Maura

Journal|Character Sheet|Dragqueen Hooker

ING:xGABRiELx
xGABRiELx

IGN: xGABRiELx
Lineage: House of Dork
OOC: Hampton Del Bearface

Postby Lyra » June 4th, 2016, 4:36 am

Sterling wrote:Writers:

KatieKat - You are such a great friend and writing companion. You are able to come up with RP ideas and plots and shenanigans and you never let anything get boring. But at the same time, you don't mind tossing in a bit of drama here and there. I appreciate that. Keeps things buzzing. You're pretty awesome, chickie. Thank you.

Ugh woman, make me cry why don't you. :P I love ya chica. And all of the hilarious and sometimes tense situations we get Dez and Sterling in. I'm going to show this to Kai as soon as she can come visit again, I think it'll do her some good to see this.

As for some Writer Love:

Mea: Because omg, hours upon hours of staying up til the wee hours talking on Skype just kills me <3 you woman. Don't you forget it.

Elaine: You are my platonic soul mate woman, and your characters are just ugh... *squish*

Gir's Writer: Because you steer Lyra in the right direction no matter how bad she thinks she's going to fail. I love you for that, and so does Lyra.

Cecil's Writer: Omg what can I say, silly things will and can be silly. Thank you for enduring my incessant weirdness!

J: Because UGH, Hikaru and fricking all your characters man... Just... Let me love them all.

Tris: Screw you buddy <3 I get so frustrated at you sometimes but I love you anyway, don't ever change!

Carrot!: You beautiful thing you, keep writing the way you do, it's hilarious!

Liz (Mel): I love the OOC convos we have about randomness, and can't wait for Lyra to reconnect with Mel.

ADAM: I love you dude! Like... You brighten my day! I'm giddy over Xed's return and even more so over the return (and co starring) of KRKN. Lyra and I are on the edge of our seat!

Much love to ALL of the writers here, I MEAN THAT! I adore each and every one of you and can't wait to interact. I think this community has partly made me the person I am today and that... well it's just beautiful.
Lyra

IGN: -Lyra-
OOC: KatieKat

Postby Koj » June 4th, 2016, 8:34 pm

Wallace wrote:atm i wanna give a special shout-out to jamie, alex, and harvey for their unending patience with my sporadic replies recently (or lack of replies during my million hour work week.) Hopefully i wont be working every day next week, my body is in complete protest. all of you are amazing and im so lucky to know you and get to write with you uwu

BABU!!!! ilu and you're such an inspiration :D
Demon - Black-Bird - Mika - Yusuke - Rain - Lyn

- - - - - - - - -
heroes always get remembered
but, you know, legends never die
- - - - - - - - -
Koj

IGN: Koj
OOC: Keo

Postby Nahm » January 8th, 2017, 6:41 pm

This shout out right here is for all the writers/characters that don't get acknowledged enough. In these threads full of praises, we mostly see applauds for the popular characters, bow downs to the writers whose work we know is outstanding. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. They deserved to be acknowledged. But so do those who aren't ever in the limelight.

There are some characters people just love to hate.
There are some characters that simply get overlooked because they're not "cool" enough.
There are some writers whose style we just can't stomach for some reason or another.
But I want to take this time to tell those writers/characters that I appreciate them.

I really do.

Without those characters/writers, this place wouldn't be the same. And there's nothing wrong with disliking or disagreeing with someone, be it IC or OOC. But I do have an issue when I see people who write, who enjoy writing, get picked at or ignored because they aren't in the cool kid's club.

So to all you misfits out there, thank you. And keep doing what you love.
| THE SUN |
당신은 우산이 필요
Nahm

IGN: Nahm

Postby Xedanis » January 9th, 2017, 2:29 am

Nahm wrote:This shout out right here is for all the writers/characters that don't get acknowledged enough. In these threads full of praises, we mostly see applauds for the popular characters, bow downs to the writers whose work we know is outstanding. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. They deserved to be acknowledged. But so do those who aren't ever in the limelight.

There are some characters that simply get overlooked because they're not "cool" enough.
There are some writers whose style we just can't stomach for some reason or another.
But I want to take this time to tell those writers/characters that I appreciate them.

I really do.

Without those characters/writers, this place wouldn't be the same. And there's nothing wrong with disliking or disagreeing with someone, be it IC or OOC. But I do have an issue when I see people who write, who enjoy writing, get picked at or ignored because they aren't in the cool kid's club.

I agree 100%. This is exactly why I got so excited when so many new faces signed up to the Q&A podcast. It makes me super happy that we will finally get a spotlight on some of the folks and characters that haven't yet found their niche, or are sometimes overshadowed by the famous ones.
Owner of KRKN-RBC- The Kraken
Banner-low job by Adan <3
The Past Is Gone...
... It Went By Like Dusk To Dawn
Xedanis

IGN: Xedanis
Lineage: None
OOC: Adam

Postby moose » March 9th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Xedanis wrote:
Nahm wrote:This shout out right here is for all the writers/characters that don't get acknowledged enough. In these threads full of praises, we mostly see applauds for the popular characters, bow downs to the writers whose work we know is outstanding. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. They deserved to be acknowledged. But so do those who aren't ever in the limelight.

I really do.

I agree 100%. This is exactly why I got so excited when so many new faces signed up to the Q&A podcast. It makes me super happy that we will finally get a spotlight on some of the folks and characters that haven't yet found their niche, or are sometimes overshadowed by the famous ones.

^ that x1000. You all bring so much to the table, so thank you for all the enjoyable reads.
moose

IGN: Tin

Postby Bailee » March 9th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Amy, cause well she is Amy and Crimson is awesome! <3
|Pickle's|Crimson|
Bailee

IGN: Bailee
Lineage: The Pickles!
OOC: Ana

Previous

Return to The Writing Center