CHARACTER/WRITER APPRECIATION (NOW SPELT RIGHT!)

Re: CHARACTER/WRITER APPRECIATION (NOW SPELT RIGHT!)

Postby MasterDracula » August 9th, 2015, 4:55 pm

Vex wrote:Kyle [MD] - You creepy motherfucker.

Zac wrote:Mater+Dracula (Kyle)

:3!!
MasterDracula

IGN: Master Dracula
Lineage: Maldetto
OOC: Kylus

Postby Willa » August 9th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Zac wrote:
Willa, Valerie (Muffin)

I'm not sure what to say.. You know I think you're a fabulous goddess Arni. I love your writing and all of your characters. I love you. Thank you for making my day so much brighter. :oops:

You're amazing. ><
- -FAMILIA SUPRA OMNIA- -
#PRINCESS PEACH #DAISY #BAMBI #WILLOW

Pretties by: Kris & Nikki
Willa

IGN: Willa
OOC: Magical Muffin/ Alex

Postby Jaenelle » August 16th, 2015, 6:43 pm

I am both in love with/freaking terrified of Madeleine.
More veering towards the freaking terrified side, but kudos to her writer for scaring me shitless on an almost regular basis, with nothing more than comment-posts. :lol: :Q;

...especially at the moment when I'm home alone. :cry:
House of D'dary
#WritersAnonymous
Jaenelle

IGN: Jaenelle
Lineage: D'dary
OOC: Natalie

Postby Tifereth » August 16th, 2015, 6:49 pm

^ dis
Blair, Maddy is fucking fantastic :D
House of D'dary
The Crimson Bitch
Салат латук

banner by the utterly amazeballs miss nicola
Tifereth

IGN: Tifereth

Postby ophelia » August 16th, 2015, 6:54 pm

Jaenelle wrote:I am both in love with/freaking terrified of Madeleine.
More veering towards the freaking terrified side, but kudos to her writer for scaring me shitless on an almost regular basis, with nothing more than comment-posts. :lol: :Q;

...especially at the moment when I'm home alone. :cry:

All of this. She's a fascinating character. And creepy as eff
| |A G R I P P A| |
| |L O K A S O N| |
ophelia

IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason-Agrippa
OOC: M

Postby Madeleine » August 16th, 2015, 7:02 pm

*Uber blush*

Thank you. I love writing my baby psycho.
My mouth is sealed up, my eyes are sewn shut
But noone and nothing is ever forgotten

.D E C O R A . M I R R A . A M A R A.

IGN: x-Madeleine-x
Madeleine

Postby Vetras » August 16th, 2015, 7:37 pm

We love you writing her. ;)
Vetras

IGN: Vetras
Lineage: de Bouillon
OOC: Andréa

Postby Lachrymose » August 16th, 2015, 9:26 pm

Zac wrote:Stein (Sam).

I'd love to write Stein more/with you - I've been in the mood to write some actually creepy stuff (like when he killed a guy and used the man's intestines to write out his love for Stiles >.< ) Just hit me up on yahoo, I think you have it, if not then it is xxadorablemadnessxx

-

I would love to say how much I love and appreciate;

M - For making writing Lach a pleasure, when I see O I can't help but smile, just being around her makes Lach so happy.

Bli's player - You are my sunshine! Bli and Lach's friendship makes me all kinds of happy, wish we could write more!

Trinket's player - For helping me with actually doing something with Lach instead of just hoping a story will fall into his lap.

Bean - Stiles is Stein's forever, those two give me relationship goals.

Adan - For being all perfect.

Arni - For being amazing.

Erica - I know you don't read this, but I want to let everyone know how much I love her and her writing...this person is my everything.

And as for characters;

Every character ever written by Cia, you are amazing.

Vex - Gwen has enjoyed getting to know Vex, even though shortly after I had an emotional 'Gah' moment and put him on holiday.

Drella - Pure awesome

Decora - Shadow misses her.

There are loads of others but these are the ones that stick out.

You are all wonderful, and I know I've forgotten people and characters - but I want to say thank you to everyone who writes with me and share my hope that I can write with more of you.
I am the monster you run from; the nightmare you fight and the demon from hell...you won't win.
Bez potrzeby wymówka, gotowe oskarżenie. - A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
--------------
Lachrymose

IGN: Lachrymose
Lineage: St.John

Postby Tifereth » August 16th, 2015, 10:15 pm

Lachrymose wrote:
Every character ever written by Cia, you are amazing.

:> omfg

THANK YOU <3<3<3<3

You're amazing too never stahp 8D
House of D'dary
The Crimson Bitch
Салат латук

Tifereth

Postby Lachrymose » August 16th, 2015, 10:21 pm

We should write sometime! Then we can be amazing together >.>
I am the monster you run from; the nightmare you fight and the demon from hell...you won't win.
Bez potrzeby wymówka, gotowe oskarżenie. - A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
--------------
Lachrymose

IGN: Lachrymose
Lineage: St.John

Postby Tifereth » August 16th, 2015, 11:19 pm

my male characters are all awkward turtles or grumps [or both] and tif is a major bitch ]: i wish they'd make that feasible :|
House of D'dary
The Crimson Bitch
Салат латук

Tifereth

Postby ophelia » August 17th, 2015, 9:28 am

Lachrymose wrote:
I would love to say how much I love and appreciate;

M - For making writing Lach a pleasure, when I see O I can't help but smile, just being around her makes Lach so happy.

Thank you! That's so sweet, and the sentiment is returned!! I love Lachrymose and so does o!! You're an amazing writer so don't stop ever!!!

Xoxoxo

ETA: I think it's fantastic that I keep finding out by accident or when someone actually tells me, that a player writes more than one character o interacts with or that writes stuff we can all read. That makes you guys pretty amazing in my book. <3
| |A G R I P P A| |
| |L O K A S O N| |
ophelia

IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason-Agrippa
OOC: M

Postby Orgasmerilla » August 18th, 2015, 10:29 am

Blair for always making me smile with the wonderfully creepy things that she does with Madelaine.
On a cloud of sound I drift in the night. Anyplace it goes is right. Goes far, flies near. To the stars away from here.
Well you don't know what we can find. Why don't you come with me on a magic carpet ride.
Orgasmerilla

IGN: Orgasmerilla

Postby Madeleine » August 18th, 2015, 1:24 pm

D'aww...you guys really make me want to write her. I hope to incite fear and nausea and a sense of discomfort in you when you read this character, truly. <3
My mouth is sealed up, my eyes are sewn shut
But noone and nothing is ever forgotten

.D E C O R A . M I R R A . A M A R A.

Madeleine

Postby Wallace » September 21st, 2015, 2:23 pm

atm i wanna give a special shout-out to jamie, alex, and harvey for their unending patience with my sporadic replies recently (or lack of replies during my million hour work week.) Hopefully i wont be working every day next week, my body is in complete protest. all of you are amazing and im so lucky to know you and get to write with you uwu
| REYNA | ULYSSES | YURIKO |
It kills me not to know this but I've all but just forgotten
What the color of you eyes were and you scars or how you got them

justulawssesthings.com

Character Sheet WIP
You are [NOT] Alone
Wallace

IGN: -Law-
OOC: Trash Lord

Postby Pure » September 22nd, 2015, 11:46 am

Orion is forever my fav.

Also; Rhet, Herron, + Lachrymose <3
Pure

IGN: Pure

Postby Lyra » September 22nd, 2015, 12:42 pm

Ooooook. Lots of people to begin with.

Mea - thank you for putting up with Sorrin's crap and mine too

Adam - because you are an awesome writer and I love the pirate!

Cia - I'm so jelly, XD

Lyss - You write Vex so perfectly

Justin - this one is begrudgingly because I like you as a person and the way write him, but Liander is so easy to hate.

M - Ophie is so amusing and fun!

SeanSean - you inspire me to do far more than what I ever intended to do for certain characters.

Mikki - You beautiful adorable thing you! I love all of your characters!

IzemMun - Because you make Sorrin into a lapdog and that is hilarious for him... >.>

There are more, but those are the ones I can think of right at the moment.
Lyra

IGN: -Lyra-
OOC: KatieKat

Postby Jaida » September 22nd, 2015, 11:43 pm

Wallace wrote:atm i wanna give a special shout-out to jamie, alex, and harvey for their unending patience with my sporadic replies recently (or lack of replies during my million hour work week.) Hopefully i wont be working every day next week, my body is in complete protest. all of you are amazing and im so lucky to know you and get to write with you uwu

BEAN!!!! D: D: D: you know i love you, bby.

I came here to do the same to you, and saw this. :lol: SO, THANK YOU, BEAN. Work has been kicking my booty and I'm just so exhausted when I finally make it home. Even Aimee and I aren't syncing up on our schedules and we live together. What is that shit?

But, hopefully soon, things will get better!
#WritersAnonymous | Banner by my LP!
Jaida

IGN: Jaida
OOC: Jamie

Postby kityfaust » September 23rd, 2015, 8:40 am

I have a few of these, so. Sorry. In advance.

Katie - Thank you for bringing Raz out of his shell, and for reminding me of why I ever brought Kity back in the first place. Thanks for putting up with her and looking in on how she's doing and all. Lyra is fun and I adore Sorrin.

Micah - omfg I miss you sometimes. I love peeking in and seeing Ezra doing stuff. Miss John, though, :/ but your characters are always well written and I love reading about them.

Writer of Phineas - I could go on for ages about Phin and Freyja x.x Phin is always a good laugh and is so complex, so real, that I love it every time I see him around. Major props :3 Thanks for the hours or RP's between them.

Kylus - Seriously. I know he's goofy and weird, and crazy as hell, but he's always been there for me when I was feeling down and out of it. I have a ton of love and respect for this fucker. <3

Writers of Gir and Alise - For putting up with TD, even though the fucker is hardly around. Thanks for reminding me why I write him in the first place, and dealing with all of his shenanigans.

Justin - For helping me zone in on Freyja more. Even if it seems to be in a hate/hate way with your fellas x.x [im sorry okay, she's fiesty and mean]

Writer of Arya - O, you're so neat, you know that? Thanks for everything - dealing with Freyja when her mind broke, always keeping up with how she is, how I am, how my son's doing, how life is going, dealing with me for countless nights while I cried or broke down, or listened to my corny jokes. You're an amazing writer, and all of those countless hours of RPing between Freyja and Arya are all just proof. Arya is a solid character, with his clumsy anti-socialness. It's almost a shame, because not many people know how cool of a guy he is. Thanks for it all, even the good and the bad with Arya and Freyja [it's all been an honor to write with you]. No matter what, we just couldn't seem to keep those two apart. It's been a long couple of years, but it was worth it.

Lemonyy - For being there when my world fell apart. Thank you. Also Jenna and Freyj - making blood wine has never been such a blast, right? Those two are hilarious.Thanks for everything, and for being there for me for so long. I miss getting to talk to you all the time v.v

[this is all reminding me that I need to bring Freyj around more v.v ]

Writer of Izem - Raz is a weirdo, and thanks for dealing with it all the time. Izem really gripped in to him and shred away his veil of secrets - and it's fascinating to witness. Thanks for getting me thinking on my feet again. Looking forward to writing more with them <3

Harvey - I don't even know what to say, honestly. All of this started over the answer of a white tiger - and that's still Freyj's favorite animal. I adore your characters, and the way that you write, and all the times you've made me laugh or want to cry. I miss staying up all night to write something as simple as him and Freyja going out to look at the stars, or buying hair dye. I miss you tons darlin'. Love you <3 thanks for all the amazing writing. You're really inspirational, and it's so nice to see in your characters minds. They're always so complex and fascinating.

Tom - Dude, you are the most real and cheerful motherfucker ever I swear to Jesus. Getting to talk with you is always such a blast. Thanks for encouraging me to write, and not to quit or bury my characters. Thanks for writing with me all the time and dealing with all my characters oddities. Thanks for always being there when I needed to bitch or anything. You're such a good guy ~<3 I'm so glad I get to talk to you on a regular basis. Also, for always reading my stuff- I appreciate it so much.

For the most part, I think that's all x.x If I missed anyone, I'm so so so sorry!
excuse me while i kiss the sky
kityfaust

IGN: kityfaust

Postby Sterling » May 1st, 2016, 5:19 pm

Writers:
Peggy - Thank you. Thank you so much for taking the time and getting to know me again. Thank you for putting a light in this game for me to enjoy again. Thank you for listening to me in the middle of the night when I get depressed or manic or..when I can't remember the next day, and for not judging me for any of it. For talking sense to me when my brain rages out and I can't find stability. For taking the time to write with me when the voices get too loud. Thank you, Gravy.

KatieKat - You are such a great friend and writing companion. You are able to come up with RP ideas and plots and shenanigans and you never let anything get boring. But at the same time, you don't mind tossing in a bit of drama here and there. I appreciate that. Keeps things buzzing. You're pretty awesome, chickie. Thank you.

Kai - I'm so glad you're back and healthy. I missed you and I know my Inner Sterling missed Cassie. You're such an amazing writing companion, always pushing forward with storyline and always trying to keep things working fluid so life can happen. That's pretty great. Thank you for being my friend still.

Micah - Thank you for listening to me rant and rage so that I don't do it in public. A lot of times you don't even reply, but you also don't tell me to stop. You've become someone I can really talk to about some stuff and I'm really grateful about that. Just hope I can offer you the same when you need it.

Character:
Rile - Ugh...she has shown me and Sterling a different side of trends and such. Taught me a lot and helped me get acclimated to hipsters and the kids these days. I still don't know some of the bands she listens to or how to really work Instagram and tumblr but hey..Sterling will figure it out! He would be so lost without her. <3

Tiergan - He's like having a younger black_dragonet back in the city. Not as collected but I like the whole 'honorable knight' thing he does. I'd really like to read more RPs where he's not dealing with city stuff, more backstory and character development.

xGabrielx - OMG I LOVE THIS RIDICULOUS CHARACTER. Ugh..he's so flamboyantly sparkly but you know he's still quite a boy. The dichotomy of this character within himself is brilliant to watch and his journal posts kill me. I hope he stays around always.

Damacus - I have a Love/Hate relationship with this character. I love to hate him. He's brilliant, egotistical, and savage. I pray all the time he gets a Game of Thrones death. Brutal and memorable.

Gir - I love writing Sterling with her. She's his best friend and they have such a great relationship. Ups and downs and plenty of inside jokes. The only true constant in his life over the last two years. I'm pretty damn grateful for that. I love how consistent she is with her band and touring and taking care of her family life. Nothing is taken for granted or forgotten. She's pretty great, actually.

Ezra - Just...can haz moar plz? I need all the Sterzra fantasies..

I have more, but I could pretty much write something on a LOT of characters. Everyone writes so wonderfully, I just wish we could appreciate the artform more instead of how we respond to it.
Once upon a time he had mercy.

Banner by my lovely Meg. <3
Sterling

IGN: Sterling

PreviousNext

Return to The Writing Center