Turn Left

A place to build structured roleplays with other members of the forum. Instead of the natural go with the flow RP.

Turn Left

Postby Liander » September 6th, 2015, 10:55 am

So I've asked a few of you already, but I figured I should go ahead and slap this up. Due to all the amazing AU writing going on, I've decided to do a piece of my own titled Turn Left. For those of you wondering, yes, the title is an homage to Doctor Who. Anyways.

I've got most of it mapped out in my head, but I'm going to need help. The idea of this AU is that six years ago, Liander made a single choice that defined every moment of his life that followed. In Turn Left, he's going to make that choice differently. The butterfly effect is going to be a little widespread and I may (depending on reactions as the story progresses) even alter some city history. But more importantly than that, this is a character piece.

The problem I've run into is two-fold. First, I need everyone's permission to use their characters - even if it's just a single mention in a single line. If I don't have your permission, I will not use them. It's a respect thing for me. Second, and this is the big one, I can't possibly remember where every person in the city was over the last six years.

While I could take some creative license because this is an AU, I feel like that's a cop-out and I want to keep this as close to the real version of events as possible. Or rather, what that version would have been. The issue is that by doing what I'm doing, I'm putting Liander on a completely different side of the city.

So if you guys could give me general outlines for where your characters have been and major events since 2009, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, then I guess I'll wing it? >.>

THANKS, ALL.
A I L I O S | A X I S
Liander

IGN: Liander
OOC: Justin

Re: Turn Left

Postby Xedanis » September 6th, 2015, 11:46 am

We had a chat about this last night, but if you need anything else from me regarding Xed or MG let me know. Can't wait to read the story!
Owner of KRKN-RBC- The Kraken
Banner-low job by Adan <3
The Past Is Gone...
... It Went By Like Dusk To Dawn
Xedanis

IGN: Xedanis
Lineage: None
OOC: Adam

Postby Vex » September 6th, 2015, 11:56 am

Aside from info on his CS, Vex's wiki page has most of his point form history here from 2009 onwards. It's missing a few things, but I can add them when I get home tonight. I'm fine with you playing around with whatever. This is gonna be awesome. :D

ETA: I added some sort of accurate as far as I recall things. If there's something missing, ask >.<
Last edited by Vex on September 6th, 2015, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FAMILIA SUPRA OMNIA

our home was built with devil's stone, crafted by an angel's hands
raised to shelter a soldier; stranger to these hallowed lands

IGN: Vex
Lineage: de Draak
OOC: Lyssa

Postby nitenurse » September 6th, 2015, 12:30 pm

2009--- NN was consul of RoR, bound to LadyFae, sired to Seyda, sire to sneza, Merkalote, Lady Senaiya. (the others came later. If you need, I'll find you dates.

Major events that would be public knowledge : fall 2010 prelude to war with Legacy which was November- January 2011. Seyda slept Jan 2011- March 2013.
War with Dumonts/ Ferrymen Sept 2013-October 2013

most of her life revolves around the clan and would not be something Liander would know.
Seyda's babygirl// Nara's eternally// sire to 9
Consul, Republic of Ravenblack

nitenurse

IGN: nitenurse
Lineage: St John

Postby Gypsy » September 6th, 2015, 1:02 pm

I'll outline it in a couple days and send a pm
FAMILIA SUPRA OMNIA

Tarchetti ~ de Vangeline ~ de Draak

Just keep loving me; I'll keep loving you and the rest will fall into place.

Tarchetti's forever

IGN: Gypsy
Gypsy

IGN: Gypsy
Lineage: de Draak

Postby Melanctha » September 6th, 2015, 5:30 pm

I would be happy to chat about both characters timelines with you when I get back mon/Tues.

Just hit me up on yahell.
Amazeballs art by Aimee
Dulcius ex Asperis
Cuan War Priestess | Manager, Port Luna Live | Praetor, The Republic
Melanctha

IGN: melanctha
Lineage: Demarchis
OOC: Liz

Postby Gallagher » September 6th, 2015, 8:15 pm

Liander wrote:Due to all the amazing AU writing going on, I've decided to do a piece of my own titled Turn Left.

I've got most of it mapped out in my head, but I'm going to need help. The idea of this AU is that six years ago, Liander made a single choice that defined every moment of his life that followed. In Turn Left, he's going to make that choice differently. The butterfly effect is going to be a little widespread and I may (depending on reactions as the story progresses) even alter some city history. But more importantly than that, this is a character piece.

I've actually started investigating a similar premise involving Gallagher, though starting in 2007.

Intriguing!
Public Enemy No. 2
The Hermione of the family

Sono ancora innamorata di te.
Gallagher

IGN: Gallagher

Return to Roleplay Outlining