RP of any and all kinds

A place to build structured roleplays with other members of the forum. Instead of the natural go with the flow RP.

RP of any and all kinds

Postby Herron » March 16th, 2016, 9:14 pm

Hey,

I'm hoping to write and get this character active. He is human, but on grid (for chat-writing purposes), and in the process of powering. I'm looking for RP of all kinds. This can be simple, friendly interactions, enemies, or more advanced, forum-worthy stuff. I write forum, chats, or on messenger (y!m = herron.ravenblack). I am willing to plot in multi-character RPs or one-on-one.

A little about Herron ...

He's young, in law enforcement, and currently is being recruited into a RBC vampire hunter group. However, he isn't pro-joining because he is aware of vampires/wolves/supernatural-world-at-whole and has friends in that world. But whether he will or will not join and become a hunter is still on the rocks.

Here's his character sheet: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2053

Chances for roleplay ...

I'm open to anything. This can be dramatic stuff, action, romance, horror, etc., etc. He can even get turned, if that's the path an RP goes down. I'm open to almost anything happening with this character. You can PM me, message on Yahoo, or reply here.

So, who's down to RP?
Herron

IGN: Herron
OOC: Jason

Re: RP of any and all kinds

Postby Ember » March 16th, 2016, 11:58 pm

I'm always down for anything like this, plus I haven't had any good forum-advanced RP in a long while so I kinda want to give it a go. Whether it's one-on-one or a group thing, or any sort of genre, I'm typically pretty flexible when it comes to those sorts of things; I also have multiple characters, so I'm willing to play around with the fact that he may/may not meet Ember (main) and it be one of my other characters instead.
| Mrs. Lizzlestrudel Summercake | Buff Eclair Minicake | Mr. Rodmallow Beefcake |
I lie to myself all the time, but I never believe me.
Polaroid Mistress
Ember

IGN: Ember Argent
Lineage: Beefcake
OOC: Flower

Return to Roleplay Outlining