A Sire for Lexi

A place to build structured roleplays with other members of the forum. Instead of the natural go with the flow RP.

A Sire for Lexi

Postby Lexi » April 15th, 2016, 6:10 pm

I'm looking for a Sire for Lexi. I would like to have her be my Long Form character. Yes I will be taking her into the chats, yes she will be social with what ever family she gets sired into, and yes I will be getting her powers. I want someone that has a bit of experience in Long Form, but also someone that is willing to work with me on mine. I don't have a preference on species or family, I would just like to have someone that can work with me on my skills, someone that is willing to hone their own with me.

As for her siring thread, yes I marked it PM, mostly because I want to discuss where things will lead as they move forward. If she chooses the character as a sire, or if she won't because of differences. No, Lexi is not aware of the monsters that lurk around every corner in this city, No she didn't come here looking to be turned into one of those monsters. She's here for a funeral, and I'd very much like her to be able to attend that funeral as a human.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, or comments. PM me here, IM me if you know it, or simply comment below! Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to RP with you sometime soon.
Lexi

IGN: Human
Lineage: None
OOC: KK

Re: A Sire for Lexi

Postby Lachrymose » April 15th, 2016, 6:53 pm

Akihiko is looking to start building hiw own family -His CS
He is a rather serious person, and he is most likely to be very strict on any childe - I long form This is a sample I'd be more than happy to plan something even if it didn't end in a siring.
I am the monster you run from; the nightmare you fight and the demon from hell...you won't win.
Bez potrzeby wym├│wka, gotowe oskar┼╝enie. - A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
--------------
Lachrymose

IGN: Lachrymose
Lineage: St.John

Postby Anders » April 15th, 2016, 7:00 pm

Anders is always available -- either as a sire (though he would be a little hesitant) and for writing in general.

He's also a native German, which means they'll be able to converse in that language, if you want. I've also always preferred writing longform, and if you're interested at all in his character, my writing, or his potential as a sire, feel free to hit me up. My/his YIM is [kawaiikiller13].
familia . supra . omnia
a devil, a soldier, an artist
i see beautiful things around you

character sheet
Anders

IGN: Anders
Lineage: de Draak
OOC: Kris

Postby Lexi » April 15th, 2016, 8:04 pm

@ Lachry - I'd love to do a long form with you! As for the siring, I already play a member of your family :O So idk how that would work out. But we can do some talking and figure something out.

@ Kris - Omg, I'd love love love to do an RP with you.

For anyone else that is interested, I'm up for just about anything in the RP department, one thing I will not RP is killing her, torturing her and/or experimentation of any kind. :| I feel I need to make this plain, because some people apparently have questions about this.
Lexi

Postby Vulture » April 15th, 2016, 8:45 pm

Lexi wrote:
For anyone else that is interested, I'm up for just about anything in the RP department, one thing I will not RP is killing her, torturing her and/or experimentation of any kind. :| I feel I need to make this plain, because some people apparently have questions about this.

Got it, so Vulture's out of the question! ... Ahem. >.>;
Vulture

IGN: Vulture
Lineage: Dragosee
OOC: Zuul

Postby Caelyn » April 15th, 2016, 8:47 pm

I have been looking to expand Caelyn, as a character, and she recently sired her first childe less than a month ago. She has no sire of her own, however, so she would be learning HOW to be a sire while Lexi is learning how to be a vampire (that being Cae's species). It would be a "you teach me, I teach you" scenario. That may work out for you, though, since there is no tie to a specific bloodline. Though she will be a de Bouilion by partner binding. Eventually.

As for the forms of RP. I really enjoy long form, and haven't had much opportunity to do much of it, lately. Plus, chats aren't really her thing...she has a hatred of crowds, but can be found there, sometimes.

If you have any questions, and want to discuss any plot ideasy for your thread, feel free to ask. Either here, or through Y!M [caelyn.seager].

Let me know :)

-Kay
:: Tiergan :: de Bouillion :: Bentley ::
Caelyn

IGN: Caelyn

Postby Lexi » April 15th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Zuul, yes, V is out... Because no, just no.

Kay, I'd love for them to meet. I'll add you on YIM and we can chat.

Also, another note. I'll be away this weekend, but I will have YIM on, for any of you who are interested, please IM me.
Lexi

Return to Roleplay Outlining