Hey kids

A place to build structured roleplays with other members of the forum. Instead of the natural go with the flow RP.

Hey kids

Postby Mac » April 19th, 2016, 8:41 pm

I brought a new muse forward. His name is MacKenzie "Mac" O'kiernan. His WIP Sheet is here. To fill in the blanks, he is a senor in High School. If I did my math right he should be 18. He's grades are not good enough for college so his two options are to either work on his fathers fishing boat or to join the military. He didn't like either of them so he ended up catching a bus and as things normally happen; he ended up in Ravenblack City

Normally for a human character I would make them a grid character and go from there but I kind of don't wanna play the stupid human in chat, Like the one that is all "Like OMG vampires are real" (thought that would have to be done here so.....) Also when it comes down to turning him (open to all races honestly) we can just do the bite link. Saves coins.

So I guess what I'd need is I need a few roleplay partners. Things I would like to get done with Mac before getting him to the grid.

Learn about the city. Currently he just think's it's a normal one.
Turning and or siring. (The person who turns him doesn't need to sire him I guess but)
Siring (with a bite link)

Sorry if this isn't coming across.
J U S T | A N O T H E R | R U N A W A Y

Sheet
Mac

IGN: Human

Re: Hey kids

Postby Mac » April 28th, 2016, 3:36 pm

Mac now has a roelplay thread up. It's open to anyone. Come mess with the sad human who knows shit about the city
X

Sheet
Mac

Postby Jaret » May 1st, 2016, 12:59 am

I'm up for rping with.

Doesn't have to be this character, have several others to work with.
Jaret

IGN: Jaret
OOC: J.B.

Postby Mac » May 2nd, 2016, 12:13 am

Yeah that be cool. Just pick any one of your characters.

Sheet
Mac

Return to Roleplay Outlining