Seeking

A place to build structured roleplays with other members of the forum. Instead of the natural go with the flow RP.

Seeking

Postby Chiru » March 24th, 2014, 8:18 am

So in the process of Chi awakening Kisho and Kimi my first thought sadly went bust as the item was hoping to use was destroyed already.

So I'm seeking is ideas about 'blood' rituals of sorts.

To give you an idea of what I was planning to do. I was going to have her require these blood gems (it had been her blood that had been formed into these gems) and have them be destroyed in a mist of the removal of her heart, special words being spoken. These ashes of the two things would be mixed together and put into a tea/water/whatever and drank. Those 'returning' more or less to the owner.

It wouldn't of course had awoken the two wolves from their stoney slumbers but that was just one of the steps I was hoping to do with her.

So the question is how else could this be done? The only other items I can think of that would have her blood mixed/mingle in with it are those that are based around blood oaths and short of the other player wanting to destroy a blood oath (Which Chi wouldn't do nor could as she gives the items to the other player - she would have with this other one as it was already broken) I'm at a lost.

I should note, I've posted this elsewhere as well to try and get as many ideas of what could be done. Her blood has 'changed' and is no longer in it's formal/true state which is what the point of this was to do. To make the blood return to it's formal/true state.
IGN: Chiru | Mother of the Stars | Elisha's Sis-ter | RoR
Blood Daughter of WhiteLighter & setitevampyr
Chiru

IGN: Chiru

Re: Seeking

Postby Ikunnaprinsess » March 24th, 2014, 9:26 am

Time conjuration. Its what Ku did to find a specific item she needed now but knew only existed at a specific moment in the past. Like when conjuring an item from another location, the spell would also include time. So the spell would be written like: Item-location-time-karmic balance-dispel.

Also..for a flare of dramatics..I'd cast a protection circle incase what returns with said item isn't as friendly as you'd like.
Illigitimi non carborundum
Trinket drove a wooden stake into your heart!
-:|ANNAMOLLY|:-:|DRAKONIS|:-:|DRAGOSEE|:-:|TREMIERE|:-
☽☾ As I belong to you, My flesh and blood in you ☽☾
Ikunnaprinsess

IGN: Ikunnaprinsess
Lineage: Drakonis-Dragosee
OOC: Blair

Postby Chiru » March 24th, 2014, 9:53 am

Ooo that's not a bad idea at all. Could perhaps make it the same item only seconds before it was destroyed. Though only issue that I see with that is that Chi would have no idea how to go about doing such a ritual. How did you go about having your gal learn it/figure it out?
Chiru

Postby Ikunnaprinsess » March 24th, 2014, 1:50 pm

Ku has a book of old demonic spells and rituals her mother gave her. >.> Family heirloom? Lol

She's full demon so. They can always meet. :D
Illigitimi non carborundum
Trinket drove a wooden stake into your heart!
-:|ANNAMOLLY|:-:|DRAKONIS|:-:|DRAGOSEE|:-:|TREMIERE|:-
☽☾ As I belong to you, My flesh and blood in you ☽☾
Ikunnaprinsess

IGN: Ikunnaprinsess
Lineage: Drakonis-Dragosee
OOC: Blair

Postby Chiru » March 24th, 2014, 7:18 pm

Totally up for the meeting process. I think I like the idea of someone else performing the the ritual as well. There were a couple other suggestions that perhaps I could mingle it in as well. Such as using the blood of one of her childer (or a few of her childer) to aid in the process (not fully sure what the ritual would require) but the idea sounds pretty neat.

Chi comes back and goes after their blood o.O to return her blood back to normal :D
Chiru

Return to Roleplay Outlining