Kianna

Character Information.

Kianna

Postby Kianna » April 15th, 2013, 12:05 am

Kianna Lynee

Stats
Muse: Alyssa Campanella
Birth Name : Kianna Lynee ? (She had changed her name so often, while trying to fit in with humans, that she doesn't remember her original name.)
Eyes: Generally a crystal blue when calm but her emotions cause them to flicker to darker hues the more upset she gets
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110lbs
DOB : December 7th, 1912
DOT : December 22nd, 1932
Apparent Age : 20
Actual Age : 102
Sexual Orientation : Straight
Race : Vampiress
Powers: Second-sight Suction Perception Celerity(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(2) Telepathy(3) Charisma(3)

Personality
Kianna is a friendly girl and sometimes too trusting of those she lets close to her. She enjoys photography and music. It's not unlike the tiny redhead to snap random pictures of people around her. As of late, she's taken to mad scientist projects and blowing things up at random. She loves to laugh and meet new people. However, she can be fiercely protective when she needs to be and she will die protecting those she cares for. Kianna's luck, however, with keeping connected with people is somewhat lacking. She's been through several families and partners, unsuccessful in finding either that fit.

Family
Kianna is currently Sireless and Childeless - and she is quite content that way.

Timeline
09/05/12 - Suspencer sires Kianna
12/16/12 - Suspencer severs childe Kianna
01/01/13 - Rawnie sires Kianna
02/03/13 - Master Dracula & Kianna bind
05/30/13 - Kianna severs partner Master Dracula
06/06/13 - Kianna sires Adelbert
08/07/13 - Rawnie severs childe Kianna
08/13/13 - Damacus sires Kianna
09/02/13 - Deylin & Kianna bind
09/20/13 - Deylin severs partner Kianna
12/26/13 - Kianna severs sire Damacus
12/26/13 - Kianna severs childe Adelbert
12/26/13 - Liander sires Kianna
04/04/14 - Cathan & Kianna bind
05/27/14 - Kianna severs sire Liander
10/19/14 - Kianna severs partner Cathan
Last edited by Kianna on November 11th, 2014, 3:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
HER STARLING
Liquid | AGRIPPA | Babyfang
Kianna

Re: Kianna

Postby Kianna » April 15th, 2013, 12:06 am

Tell Me A Story Of Princesses And Kings

This Is The End
"Ninety years ago, I was a new mother to a beautiful baby girl. I had been wed young and my husband and I were overjoyed at the new arrival. One eve, my husband was working late at the mill. It was hard work for him but he enjoyed the pay it brought for us. A man broke into our tiny home and snatched my child from her cradle at my bedside, intending to kill or keep her - I don't know. I begged him to take me, leave my girl. He put Eliza back into her cradle unharmed. I couldn't have been more relieved to know that she'd been left unharmed. The man attacked me, pinning me beneath his weight and fed from me until I was near death. I could feel my heart fighting to beat. My husband came home just to see the man trying to kill his wife and, in his attempt to save me, he was killed. I don't know what made the vampire feel remorse at the thought of taking both of this baby's parents away but he did, turning me so she wouldn't be left alone. She grew up always knowing what I was - a creature from her storybooks. I was her mother, then her sister when it was obvious that I hadn't aged. At a point I became her daughter and in the end, when my sweet Eliza died at ninety years old, I was her granddaughter. I used to hate that man for what he did to me but then I think - I never would have been able to be there always for my daughter. And I'm kind of grateful."

I Must Become A Lion Hearted Girl
Kianna had managed to stumble into Ravenblack City only a few short months after the death of her human daughter, Eliza. She'd gone back home to Virginia to bury her, staying for just a short while before she packed up her things to head out on her own. She'd never spent time on her own and the whole thing was frightening and exciting at the same moment. Thus, she hitchhiked her way as far from Virginia as she could until she saw the broken buildings and alley streets of what she would later call home. Her first weeks within the City, she'd slept on whatever flat surface she could find until a rainy eve forced her into the bustling Tavern. She'd later learn that the most interesting people were housed within those walls but for the first time in a while, she felt as though she belonged. It's been a whirlwind for the carefree and laughter filled woman, although it hasn't been entirely perfect. She's still trying to get used to the fact that when you live for an eternity, nothing is forever, but for the time being, Kianna is content and loved.
HER STARLING
Kianna

Re: Kianna

Postby Kianna » November 11th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Kiora

This is her "Twister" or twin sister. The two woman have become insanely close and Kianna loves her dearly. Upon Kianna's arrival to the City, Kiora took her in instantly and they've been inseparable ever since. The brunette is Kianna's lifeline, her rock and the relationship between them is that of not only best friends but sisters as well. Kianna would do anything for this woman and knows that she would return the favor, no questions asked. Kianna knows that she is free to make her mistakes and learn her lessons, Kiora standing beside her the entire way with open arms.

Malkavian

Malkavian - what could the redhead say? He'd swept into her life with no expectations. He's been by her side through tears, madness and silliness. The man has quickly become one of her best friends (of which she only has two) and she couldn't imagine life without him in it. He kept her sane even when she could only see darkness - he pulls the best from her and she is eternally grateful for the love and friendship he has given her.
HER STARLING
Kianna

Return to Character Sheets