R H E T

Character Information.

R H E T

Postby Rhet » September 27th, 2015, 12:11 pm

PUT ME ON A PEDESTAL AND I'LL ONLY DISAPPOINT YOU || TELL ME I'M EXCEPTION AND I PROMISE TO EXPLOIT YOU

BASICS
      BIRTH NAME: Rhet Connor Anderson
      ADAPTED NAME: Rhet Anderson
      NICKNAMES: Rat, Rat-Man, RatBat, Ratatouille, Rhetard, Brooklyn, Q-Tip, Mouse, Rheticus, Ratze, Gazaal, Blondie
      DATE OF BIRTH: October 12, 1992
      PLACE OF BIRTH: Manhattan, New York, NY

DATE OF DEATH: April 13, 2011
      AGE AT DEATH: 19
      PLACE OF DEATH: Ravenblack City, USA
      MAKER: Angel Dubois
      SPECIES: Vampire-Werewolf hybrid
      ALPHA: Orion O'Malley [bitten 5.01.16]
      PROGENY: None

MARITAL STATUS: In a relationship with Athansios Argyris
      KIDS: Cash [Loghan, adopted 4.16]
      SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Pansexual
      KINSEY SCALE: 4
      NATIONALITY: American
      LANGUAGES: English, American Sign

Owner of TAILZ, a strip club downtown
        Body for sale

FINANCES: Unstable, heavy spending on illicit drugs

PHYSICAL
      HEIGHT: 5’11”
      WEIGHT: 107 lbs
      HAIR: Platinum blonde, curly mop (likely unwashed)
      EYES: Blue
      SKIN TONE: Watered-down milk [Half-albino]
      HERITAGE: Germanic/English
      BUILD: Skeletal, lean muscle
      POSTURE: Lazy, slouched
      HANDEDNESS: Left
      SCENT: Patchouli, dirt, cigarettes, trash

TATTOOS:
        Right hip bone: Orion constellation over Manhattan skyline
          *Tattoo removed by force flay 8.22.2015
          *Tattoo replaced 1.29.2016

PIERCINGS: Double dydoe (head of penis)
      SCARS:
        ‘A’ carved into back of his neck [Jitter]
        Four parallel claw marks over back of neck [Orion]
        Stab wounds to heart, abdomen [Jitter]
        “Animal” bite, left wrist [Phineas]
        Missing 8 teeth [diagram] [Orion, Grin, Daly, etc]
        Orion's name carved between his hip bones [Removed by Phineas, 02.04.17 memory blocked]
        Skin difference between left collar bone and left arm [Phineas/Anders]
        Wolf bite on right ass cheek [Orion]
        Stigmata wounds on palms and side [Crucified by Orion 10.7.16]
        Cut left corner of lips to left cheekbone, resulting in a smile-scar [Phineas, 02.04.17 memory blocked]

ATTIRE:
        OUTSIDE: torn jeans / joggers, rat-eaten kids t-shirts, patched denim jacket, hoodie, timberlands
        WORK: short denim shorts, fishnet, children-sized t-shirts, commando

OTHER
      VOICE:
        Middle to middle-low octave range.
        Brooklyn-based accent, turns ‘o’ to ‘aw’, ‘th-‘ to ‘dt’, ‘-th’ to ‘-f’, drops ‘-er’
        *Tongue removed 8.23.2015. No longer speaks. Laugh is gutteral, deep, hur-hur.
        *Tongue replaced 10.13.2015. Currently re-learning speech patterns. Heavy lisp.
        *Tongue eaten out of mouth by Phineas 01.30.2017, this memory is blocked from trauma. Primarily communicates via ASL and telepathy
        *Speaks when alone, outside of public. Struggles most with hard consonants D, K, L, Q, R, X,

VICES:

Heroin [clean as of 02.15.16]
        Alcohol
        Sex
        Violence against himself
        Self-deprication
        Whoring
        Cocaine
        Weed
        Percocet
        Throwing clay
        Drums

KEEP-SAKES
        DENIM JACKET complete with holes, safety pins, and patches [including de Draak patch]
        GOLD ZIPPO engraved with CJA, his father's initials
        PHOTOGRAPHS taken throughout the city the day before turning
        NEW YORK AT SUNSET painting made by Orion
        9mm RUGER from Orion
        BLACK ON BLACK DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING from Orion
        DEED TO TAILZ
        BLUE TIGER EYE PENDANT from Felix
        WITTLED RAT[color=#808080] from Ezra
        "RHET" SWEATER[color=#808080] from Willa
        MATCHING SWEATER/HAT SETS[color=#808080] for Rhet and 12 rats, from Anders
        SUNRISE-SUNSET VIDEO made by Orion
        METAL SUNFLOWER smells like Orion and rats, from Anders
        ORIGAMI RAT royal blue paper, from Kiia
        ENGAGEMENT RING white and black diamond braid, from Orion
        WEDDING RING from Orion
        FANCY BLAZER Sullivan's, given during wedding

PLAY-BY: Dylan Fosket / Olof Källström
      Y!M: streetrhet
      WRITER: Sid
Last edited by Rhet on April 24th, 2017, 9:10 am, edited 47 times in total.
Rhet

IGN: Rhet
Lineage: de Draak
OOC: Sthid

Re: R H E T

Postby Rhet » February 14th, 2016, 12:36 pm

MOTHER: Samantha Rae Anderson, ballerina
FATHER: Connor Jamal Anderson, drug lord

He was born in ice, to a fragile mother and a frozen father. She danced in her music box in ballerina slippers and he chased her poised hands, her pointed toes, laughing while she stared off to the distance, oblivious of her child grabbing at her toes.

It would take two years before she noticed. Two years before he would join in her dance, once his legs were strong and stumbling. She would teach him to fly, show him the way of the swan, the graceful glide that would define his lazy walk, the one that would carry him down alleyways and into back rooms, to bathrooms where he found his knees.
She would teach him to sing, her voice as far off and haunting as the Angels in a cathedral, a tone that painted warmth in her ocean eyes.

For two more years they would be connected at the hip, at the arms length, hand in hand, laughing, singing, dancing. Until one day he would run into their bedroom, all stomping feet and white ringlets, and he would find her under his father's foot, asleep on the floor.

"Mama?" that soft, angelic voice asked as he fell clumsily to his knees beside her, cupped her cold, emotionless face between tiny, tender hands. Her bright eyes were dim without their light, staring past him as the child looked to his father for an answer. Connor sat on the bed, a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios in his hand and a spoon in the other. He took his time chewing, staring back at the child with an empty, lavender gaze that felt colder than the corpse beside him.

"She's dead, Rhet. Gone." Monotone, breathing through his nose as he swallowed breakfast.
The child looked back to his mother, trying to understand as he shook her shoulders, her limbs limp to her sides and head rolling on the floor. "Mama? Mama! Mommy wake up!" He cried, tears of panic filling his eyes; his eyes that were her eyes. He grew louder in his panic until finally a back hand knocked his head to the floor, a thousand bee strings painting his cheek red.

"This is your fault, you little shit." Connor spat as he stood. "She killed herself because of you." And he stepped over his wife's body, leaving the boy to cry silently into his mother's chest. He left salty wet stains in her nightgown, tiny fingers clutching dark silk as he begged for her to come back, to not leave him with him. He cried until he fell asleep against her, clinging to her corpse.

JUMP ON YOUR HORSE AND TELL ME HOW'S THE VIEW || LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER WHEN I TALK TO YOU

Of all of Connor's spawn, it could be said that Rhet had picked the shortest straw by being the unfortunate child to be born to his wife. His wife who he would ultimately kill and blame her forced suicide on the child. He would commit the same act to every woman who bore his sperm to make a baby, he left them in bathtubs and bedrooms and kitchens, bleeding and dead. The bastard orphans of the Anderson clan would live unaware that it was a play, some fucked up game Connor would play with himself, silently checking up on them to see where they were and what they were doing in their miserable lives. But Rhet, Rhet would be Connor's masterpiece, trained from birth to believe his failure, to sit obediently by while Connor worked his aggressive magic with bloody fingers and raging fists.

His first lost tooth went to the steps outside his father's brownstone, paired with a spatter of blood and later, the beating of a lifetime. He would bend and break and take each throw his father gave him. He would go to school the next day in the middle of spring with every limb covered and every movement slow. He'd keep his hood up when teachers yelled to hide the reddish tint to his hair he couldn't wash free, and sit silently with swollen, purple lips. And no one would say anything. The boy he had kissed would never speak to him again, nor would half the school.

The day he died is the same that haunted his sleep every night since, the same version of his father that seemed fully realized, evolution in full form.
It was the night that kicked off the most beautiful game, Connor's best work, by far. Let's see how far the kid can fall without me touching him.

Andee played the greatest role in the scene, as the vengeful right hand who'd been left for dead in an alley some years before. How he survived was never the question, but his hands were cold as ice as they tied Rhet into a chair to watch the show. Connor sat across from him, a stone statue with his hands behind his back and legs strapped to his own chair. His shirt had been cut off and rope rubbed a red line across his chest.

They say that love is a complicated and Rhet was caught between pity and a sick form of glee, as Andee Sparrow lit his cigarette and put it out on his father's flesh time and time and time again. A keen blade took to his flesh, flaying pieces in chunks, unforgiving as Rhet's previous wishes for his father's demise. And now he got it. Right before his eyes, he watched as muscle pulsed, oozing blood as the terror of his childhood slowly, painfully lost his life.

The fifth death he would witness would be the bullet in his father's skull. His blood spattered his boy's face as his body fell, chair toppling over his corpse as Andee Sparrow kicked his body into a pool of his own blood, cigarette ash and wet, flaked skin. Looking more like the snake he always was in that moment, Rhet screamed. He strained in his chair and ropes cut deep into his wrists. He kicked and thrashed, eyes locked in dead lavender. He was left there, shaking, blood dry on his face, with his father's corpse and the smell of iron and shit thick in the air until they found him the next morning.
Last edited by Rhet on June 3rd, 2016, 1:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rhet

ON GRID
      You are the vampire RHET.
      You have drunk
      XXXX pints of blood.
      POWERS:
        Second-Sight
        Suction
        Surprise
        Perception
        Celerity [x][x][x]
        Stamina [x][x][x]
        Shadows [x][x][x]
        Thievery [x][x][x]
        Locate [x][x][x]
        Telepathy [x][x][x]
        Charisma [x][x][x]
      LINEAGE: de Draak
      SIRE: Vex
      SIBLINGS: Willa, Lyn, Anders, Orion, Gypsy, Seb, Yurina, Dae Hyun,
      Jenny

ADOPTED: Pure, Leeloo
        BLOOD: Orion

PRODIGY: None
      PREVIOUS SIRES: Angel+Dubois, Daly

WRITTEN

PERSONALITY
      MYERS BRIGG: INFP, The Idealist
      • INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.
      • Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.
      • When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.
      • INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".
      • INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, they may have a "control" problem. The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.
      • INFPs who function in their well-developed sides can accomplish great and wonderful things, which they will rarely give themselves credit for. Some of the great, humanistic catalysts in the world have been INFPs.

ZODIAC
      SUN SIGN: Libra
        Libra natives are generally thought to be sociable, somewhat intellectual souls. They have an almost innocent way about them that makes them very approachable. Generally quite eager to cooperate, Librans spend a lot of their time trying not to rock the boat.

In theory, Libras are peace-loving. In practice, they can quietly stir up all sorts of trouble with their ways. Because Libra enjoys balance in their lives, they seek the middle ground. In the process, they may end up trying to be everything to everyone. This is where their reputation for untruthfulness comes from. Generally, their untruths spring from a true desire for peace and fairness--although they may not be comfortable with direct and malicious trickery, they feel totally justified when they lie in order to avoid making waves. Peace at any price! In this sense, they seem harmless. But, what can result is quite a ruckus! People involved with Libras may crib about their lack of directness and their apparent inability to take a stand. Librans are experts at avoiding being the one to blame. When confronted, they'll (calmly and reasonably) say, "What, me? No, I just want peace." "On the fence", "middle ground", "middle road" -- these are all expressions that we can safely associate with Libra. Some more powerful signs may consider Libra a little on the weak side. This is all a matter of opinion, however! Without Libra, life simply wouldn't be as fair.

He has a great need to be part of a group. He likes to mix with people and looks for partnerships. He likes and respects justice. He approves of society's values. He is level-headed and assimilates quickly.

Weaknesses:
        does not think enough, he is frivolous. A dilettante in love. He is easily swayed by group pressure.

SUN IN I
        You identify strongly with the image you present to others. You make an impression on others -- you have "presence" -- and you know it. You are self-conscious, although you may prefer to project a strong image. You will feel at your best when you make a mark on the world, but avoid obsessing over what others think of you. Accept that you need to be a leader or an innovator, and go for it, but be careful not to be overbearing with others. Forceful personality. His desire for self-development leads to success and this is reflected in his career.

ASCENDANT: Virgo

Last edited by Rhet on April 24th, 2017, 9:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Rhet

[TO BE ADDED]
Last edited by Rhet on June 3rd, 2016, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhet

Postby Rhet » February 14th, 2016, 12:37 pm

I WANT TO WASH MY HEAD WITH TURPENTINE CYANIDE || I DISLIKE THIS INTERNAL DIATRIBE WHEN I TRY TO CATCH YOUR EYE

SWEET

CASH
responsibility • love • pride

ATHANASIOS AGYRIS
intrigue • light • stability

WILLA CALDWELL
adoration • kinship • safety

JACKIE SUNSHINE
loyalty • kinship • love

FELIX ASTOR
love • understanding • refuge

GRIN
relief • usefulness • addiction

PHINEAS MARSOLET
mischief • protection • creep

VEX DE'DRAAK
loyalty • safety • respect

ANDERS XIXIUS
protection • kinship • safety

EZRA NAZARI
love • stomachache • distance

ORION O'MALLY
strength • addiction • stomach aches

ELI HARTLEY
mischief • alcohol • sarcasm

LEELOO ABBOTT
adoration • kinship • too many hugs, not enough minutes

SOUR

ANDEE SPARROW
hatred • revenge • understanding

[photo tbd]
ANGEL DUBOIS
abandonment • dismissal

[photo tbd]
BLAKE ANRAHAN
dismissal • emptiness

DALY RYKER
confusion • hurt • disappointment

MICHE LOKAS
despise • shame • bloodlust

NIKLAHN SILVANO
satiated • fear • rage

SALTY

FRANCES RYLEND
business • distance • understanding

JACKSON HESHER
fear • frustration • attraction

OBERON SCHIARAFFA
tenderness • eggshells • abandonment

RILE
adoration • sadness • guilt
Rhet

Postby Rhet » April 24th, 2017, 9:19 am

MIXTAPE

SMOKEY TABOO
COCOROSIE
I like to look up wild at an infinite sky
Twinkling with diamonds
It's true, I get depressed in fancy hotel rooms
With nothing to flaunt but my loneliness
Thinking of the night song of your hair

LOVE LIES
ADULT.
What does it mean to me
And what does it mean to you
Here is the thread that holds us to together

I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd
I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud
I prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on

Look a little harder
Close your eyes and feel the rush
Will you fuck me while I stare at the sun?

IXC999
WHITE RING
Don't look at me, when I'm coming down
My face has fallen on the ground
Ice in my head is spinning around
Snakes in my skin to take me back

All the anger's lost
Freed from the beat and the pulse
Laughing like a fool
Playing for the heart and the soul

SEER
WITCH
He said boy what I saw
Was a strange sight
I did not recognize
For you are I
And I am you
And we are both fools

BIG POPPA
THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
Now check it, I got more Mack than Craig and in the bed
Believe me sweety I got enough to feed the needy
No need to be greedy I got mad friends with Benz's
C-notes by the layers, true fuckin players

FAR
THE SOFT MOON
Take me far away to escape myself
Cause I was born to suffer and it kills my mind
It kills me inside, happens all the time

UNTRUST US
CRYSTAL CASTLES
La cocaina no es buena para su salud,
La cocaina is not good for you.

SPECIAL AFFAIR
THE INTERNET
Penny for your thoughts
I know what you want
I can read your mind even from behind
And fuck what's in your phone, lemme take you home
I wanna take you home

F.T.F
TRST
Let us see if love can bring
My beliefs to the ground
F A M I L I A . S U P R A . O M N I A
SO SWALLOW A BULLET OR A HANDFUL OF PILLS, WE'RE ALL COMPOST IN TRAINING AND THERE'S GRAVES LEFT TO FILL

Rhet

Return to Character Sheets