Character Information.

Destiny Lunar

Postby Dezzy » November 20th, 2015, 7:16 pm

E V E R Y T H I N G I T O U C H T U R N S T O S T O N E

W H O I A M

Birth Name: Destiny Dehlila Drakensong
Alias(s): Destiny Drake, Dezzy Doll

Chosen Name: Destiny Lunar
Nicknames: Dez, Tiny, D, Dezzy, Lilah, Deztiny, Hippy (Sterling Only)
Birthday: October 25th, 1879
Real Age: 136
Apparent Age: between 20 and 26
Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Birthstone(s): Opal
Birthflower: Marigold
Element: Water
Sexuality: Demisexual
Known Languages: English, French
Accent: Aristocratic Southern, less noticeable if she is speaking in soft tones

Name Break Down

DESTINY
USAGE: English
PRONOUNCED: DES-tə-nee
Means simply "destiny, fate" from the English word, ultimately from Latin destinare "to determine", a derivative of stare "to stand". It has been used as a given name in the English-speaking world only since the last half of the 20th century.

DEHLILA
USAGE: Biblical, Biblical Hebrew, English
OTHER SCRIPTS: דְּלִילָה (Ancient Hebrew)
PRONOUNCED: di-LIE-lə
Means "delicate, weak, languishing" in Hebrew. In the Old Testament she is the lover of Samson, whom she betrays to the Philistines by cutting his hair, which is the source of his power. Despite her character flaws, the name began to be used by the Puritans in the 17th century. It has been used occasionally in the English-speaking world since that time.

B R E A K M E D O W N

Species: Born Witch
Sub-Species: Werewolf
Date Of Death: June 25th 1899
Date of Resurrection: June 19th 2015

Date of Turning(Spirit Walker): July 2015

Date of Turning(Werewolf): November 21st 2015
Nationality: American
Height: 5'9
Weight: 126lbs
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Lower back
Hair Type: Thick, wavy
Face Shape: Heart
Forehead: Mid
Eyebrows: Well groomed
Eye Color: Blue
Eye Shape: Deep Set
Special Eye Traits: When channeling another personality, Dezzy's eyes turn grey and stormy
Nose: Aristocratic
Lips: Full.
Breast Size: 38D
Waist: 28"
Hips: 29
Feet: US shoe size 8
Body Type: Slender
Scent: Copper, dust and wildflowers
Piercing(s): Ears
Tattoo(s): Many
Style of Dress: Usually she wears jeans and oversized tank tops, occasionally you can catch her in a skirt and halter top. Dez hates shoes but will wear them if commanded or coerced into it.
Formal styling includes skirts and halter tops, a nice button down shirts, and skinny jeans with her high tops.
Last edited by Dezzy on May 3rd, 2017, 3:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Broken legs
But I chase perfection.

| Sterling | Ryeleah | Aurora | Alex | Elijah | Kat | Eva | Rhys |
Dezzy

IGN: Dezzy
Lineage: Lunar Pack
OOC: KK

Re: Destiny Lunar

Postby Dezzy » October 8th, 2016, 7:31 pm

S O W R A P Y O U R A R M S A R O U N D M E

P R E V I O U S L I F E

Born in 1879, Destiny Drakensong was the youngest of five children. That being said, nothing about her was ever ordinary. Destiny always loved the outdoors, often going riding alone in the woods that surrounded her home in Louisiana, her father called her his wanderer. Throughout her life, Destiny learned to sew, cook and clean house, her mother wanted her to know how to be the perfect housewife. It wasn't until her eighteenth birthday that something happened, Destiny's life would never be the same.

A man by the name of Arthur came to live with Destiny and her family, he was nice and polite, never raising his voice above a whisper. Destiny became enamored with the man, often they would wander the trails together, talking about his home and his family. He taught her things, powerful things, things that no normal person should ever know how to do. He taught her witchcraft and told her that she was a natural born descendant of a line of witches stretching back for ages. Destiny believed him. For a year he taught her to harness her magic, to use it. Little did she know that he was preparing her for something he liked to call 'the trials'.

Days after her nineteenth birthday, Destiny, and her brother, Elijah, were picking blackberries in the small clearing by her home, unbeknownst to her Arthur waited in the shadows. Elijah wandered to a small creek, to wash the berries he'd picked. There was a scream, and Elijah was found by Destiny, face down in the water, his eyes missing and his body smoking. Arthur had killed him, when her parents arrived, they blamed Destiny, claiming her witchcraft had gotten out of control. They imprisoned her, saying that a trial would be held. It never came.

Two weeks after her brother's death, Destiny was found guilty of witchcraft and sentenced to death by drowning. Her father was appointed to carry out her sentence. A week after her sentence, in the dead of night, her father came to her, putting a bag over her head and rope around her wrists, he led her to Lake Pontchartrain, having never learned to swim, Destiny was pushed into the water, her ropes made it impossible to put up a struggle. It took only minutes for the girl to drown. Her body was left at the bottom of the lake.

I N P R I S O N M E N T

For two years, Destiny's body laid at the bottom of that lake, until Arthur learned of where her sentence had been carried out. He fished her from the water and performed his strongest spell, the spell of resurrection. Soon after Destiny was alive again, but she can never call this part of her life 'living'. Kept a prisoner for nearly sixty years, Destiny experienced all types of torture and died four times. Every five years, Arthur would put a spell on them both and make them sleep periodically, sometimes for a year, sometimes two. But he always woke before her, so that she couldn't escape. Destiny changed that the year he brought her to RavenBlack, in 2013 he moved them there, then cast the spell that would make them sleep, meaning for him to wake in June of 2014 and her in 2015. She had another idea and made sure he would sleep until well after she'd woken.

In January of 2015, Destiny awoke scared out of her mind, why you might ask? Because she'd been buried in a cemetery. Digging her way out was the only way to survive. So that is exactly what Destiny did. Once she was out, Destiny wandered the streets of the city she found herself in and found a place called the Tavern. She made her way inside, bloody, covered in dirt and scared out of her mind.

A woman named Bonita quickly befriended the young blonde, taking her under her wing. It turns out, that decision was made in haste and out of fear. The link quickly disintegrated, and the two women parted ways. Once she was free of Bonnie, Destiny took a small vacation, a met a woman by the name of Katrana. The two grew close and the woman offered a tract of land outside the city, Destiny quickly took the offer and moved to the twenty-nine acres, taking her three wolves with her.

C O M I N G H O M E

After building her home in the woods, Destiny decided it was time to live again. She visited the Tavern and read the paper. She saw that the severance had been posted and people were angry about it, she had no idea that there was a revolution going on in the city. She was caught up in it and Sartori burned her with Garlic Spray. With burns on her face, she wandered to the tavern, there she met a wolf... This would start a new chapter in her life. One that she hoped would never end.

Sterling and his pack became Dezzy's family, she let them move into what she called the compound, and they lived together in peace for a while. She was no longer Destiny Drakensong, spirit walker. She was now Destiny Lunar, Beta Wolf of the Lunar Pack, and she loved it. Until she realized that things were not what they seemed.

She fell in love with Sterling and soon found that she was with child. But as with all good things, it didn't last. She lost their little boy and spiraled out of control, pushing Sterling out of her life. Then he was gone, leaving her to pick up the pieces of their broken home. She tried hard to be the Alpha that they needed, but she realized that she could never replace Sterling. Then her worst fears were realized, Arthur, whom she'd killed before becoming a wolf, had returned again, hellbent on getting her back. He stalked her while she shopped, killed the wolf with her and kidnapped her.

Arthur raped and tortured Destiny, then released her knowing that with the magic flowing in his veins, she would be carrying his child. It worked, and then Destiny enlisted her good friend Gordon to help her hunt him after he showed up in the Tavern and laid claim to the child now growing inside Destiny. They found him, tortured and killed him for good. Freeing Destiny and the child she named Aurora.

Destiny hopes to have her powers done before the child comes, which may be sooner than anyone expected.
Last edited by Dezzy on October 23rd, 2016, 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Broken legs
But I chase perfection.

| Sterling | Ryeleah | Aurora | Alex | Elijah | Kat | Eva | Rhys |
Dezzy

IGN: Dezzy
Lineage: Lunar Pack
OOC: KK

Re: Destiny Lunar

Postby Dezzy » October 8th, 2016, 7:35 pm

A N D L E A V E M E O N M Y O W N

P A C K

ImageImageImageImageImageImage