III. History Part I
IV. History Part II
V. TBA
VI. Family
VII. Siring Guide Lines
VIII Shape Shifting Totem
IX Pets
X Who, What, when and why
Last edited by Solanea on June 21st, 2014, 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
de Venois~Forever Wilde~St. John-Wolfe~Sire to the bratpack
HoA~NightWatch Commander~IGN: Solanea
Desire becomes surrender...Surrender becomes power

Solanea's CS

Solanea

IGN: Solanea
Lineage: de Venois St John

Re: Solanea de Venois

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:29 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: Solanea Rose de Venois Wilde St. John Wolfe

Linage: de Venois Wilde St. John Wolfe

NICKNAMES: Sol, Sola, Princess, Cupcake, Babygirl

PARTNER: I'm a free bird

NATURE: Immortal

KINDRED: Vampire~Angel~Born Carpathian but of mix blood

BIRTHDAY February 14, 1986

BIRTH PLACE: Beverly Hills, CA

SEXUALITY: Pansexual

BODY TYPE: A scent of rose lingers on her form; she's beautifully curved, but petite as well. Her skin is milky white and soft as silk, her lips are the color of rubies and her eyes are electric blue. She's 5'5". She has wings that fold and hide under her skin.

MARKS:She has two tattoos; one behind her left ear and one on her left wrist. Both have specific meanings to her. Claiming mark over her heart from her mate.

NATIONALITY: American
    LANGUAGES: English and Spanish

ZODIAC: Aquarius
    ELEMENTS: Air, Water, Earth and Shadows

SYMBOL: Aquarius is the Water Bearer, symbolically and eternally giving life and spiritual food to the world. The water from the vessel washes away the past, leaving room for a fresh, new start. The sign of Aquarius is forward-looking and growth-oriented. Concerned with equality and individual freedom, Aquarius seeks to dispense its knowledge, and its vision of equality and individuality, to all. The glyph for Aquarius depicts the water from the water bearer's vessel, as a symbol of open-ended spiritual energy.

ALIGNMENTS:
    Part: Chaotic Good, "Rebel"
    A chaotic good character acts as her conscience directs her with little regard for what others expect of her. She makes her own way, but she’s kind and benevolent. She believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. She hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. She follows her own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.
    Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Part: Chaotic Neutral, "Free Spirit"
    A chaotic neutral character follows her whims. She is an individualist first and last. She values her own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others’ freedom. She avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, she would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from herself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but her behavior is not totally random. She is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.
    Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society’s restrictions and a do-gooder’s zeal. .

OCCUPATIONS:
    NightWatch Commander
    Retired~City Reporter
    Clan Leader

Last edited by Solanea on April 13th, 2018, 6:44 am, edited 14 times in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:30 pm

IN GAME STATUS

SIRE: Seyda
SIBLINGS:

CHILDER: Kaleb, thalia, Alluvial, Elisabette, Splitter Dawn, J_Crowe(deceased), Jacquelyn, Vamp_Melissa, Layak

Grandchilder: Serena Moon, Laural, Ameila, Kayla, xLady Nellx, Aspen,

Children by Heart: Brooke (deceased) & Sitrence

Ruler of the Night: 23090

POWERS: Healing, Elemental Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Master of the dark arts, and telepathy with wolves. She is a Master kick boxer, Master swordswoman and Master in archery. She studied under the gypsy Master Lucias known as Papa to her.

IGP: Fully Powered

CLAN: Halls of Astarte

HOUSE: House of de Venois & House of Wilde

CHARACTERISTICS

MERITS:Does not judge others by what others say she judges by her own experiences, empathy and loyal. She forgives very easily almost to a fault. Solanea is very loving, kind, happy and loves being alive. Don't mistake these traits for weakness She is a child of Mother Earth and connects with all things in nature.

FLAWS: Extreme dark side, trusting, rebel, does not follow authority very well, hot tempered, bratty, possessive, territorial and loves killing and consuming human hearts.

LIKES: Love, roses, the beach, the forest, animals, family, friends, dancing, blood, music, writing, the moon, umbrellas, the rain, romantic encounters

DISLIKES: Mean and hateful people, animal killers, rudeness, laziness,

OTHER

WEAPONS: Two blades that cris-cross on her back. Bow and arrow that hangs to her side. A beautiful sword with a gold-red blade with matching scabbarb with ancient writing "Fireheart" it is magical and was given to her by a man in a bar she met.

PETS: Pet wolf Scarlet, She has a Dragonotec named Krys he gave her a beautiful Ruby ring set into a gold band, with Emeralds surrounding the Ruby. She also raises dragons. She has a cat named Cara her breed is a Caracal. She also has a bunny named Tinkerbell.
Last edited by Solanea on April 13th, 2018, 6:46 am, edited 13 times in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:32 pm

HISTORY PART I
Character Background

The day I became a Vampire is a day I can never forget. It was my 21st birthday. A few girlfriends of mine thought it would be fun to drive all night and stop in the middle of nowhere at the first biker bar we could find.

If I would have known that my life would change forever that night I could have told my family I loved them and told them goodbye. Instead I became a missing person and my family has to live with broken hearts believing that I am lost or worse.

The night went great biker dudes are the greatest. I didn't feel out of place at all; which was weird since I grew up being told to stay away from men on bikes.

You see I grew up entering beauty pageants starting at age 5. I was crowned Miss Teen USA at 13 and Miss America at 19. My father called me his fortune 500 but my mom called me her little princess. I went to the best schools, dated the most popular boys, crowned Home Coming Queen and voted most beautiful in every year book.

But nothing prepared me for my future and I never thought that I would meet a female that literally took my breath away. Her name is obsidian de Beaumont Lady of Warwick.

She watched me as I danced and laughed. I too watched her. Something drew me to her so I approached her with the utmost respect.

She invited me to come with her to a party and excited of course I accepted.

She drew me to the back of the bar and I followed her into the woods. I thought she was leaning into kiss me but she bites me instead. All I remember next is waking in RavenBlack City.

So who I was; now really doesn't matter. My crowns get me nothing here. My beauty though does not escape me even dead it has brought unwanted attention from things that crawl and lust for my flesh.

I am no longer hidden in the shadows. I too long to have my flesh touched but I will wait until love come to find me.

I will live with this curse and drink from those who laid crowns on my head. I will hunt them like the rats and pigs that they are. It’s my turn to be the hunter.
Last edited by Solanea on February 24th, 2018, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:34 pm

HISTORY PART II
Rebirth of the de Venois Line

As one door closes another one opens for Solanea this time of rest did not keep her from change.

Though she slumbered she struggled with things that have happened before and after her zeroing.

Things were changing her mind was in a thousand places as her great grandmother came to her in a dream.

“Solanea Rose de Venois", she heard in a soft whisper, “Grandmother” Sol said as she sat up in her coffin realizing she was not in her coffin at all.

Her eyes quickly scanned the room she was surrounded by angels, vampires and other beings she could not identify.

At first she begins to panic standing to her feet as a soft hand touches her shoulder “Solanea de Venois, we are your family."Sols head quickly turns.

“Grandmother,” she shouts wrapping her in an embrace when suddenly the room grows quiet at each stands Sol’s grandmother turned her around as she watched two beings walking through a blackened doorway.

Each being bowed but Solanea stood with her jaw wide open the two walking through the doorway looked just like her mother and father.

The room broke out in applauses as the two bowed gracefully to each of the beings Solanea could not believe her eyes.

“Father, Mother is that you," the room went quiet from Solanea’s question as her grandmother backed away the couple approached Sol.

Each spoke no words yet she heard every thought of every being that was packing her mind with knowledge and her history. She learned that her meeting obsidian Lady of Warwick was not by chance it was meant to be.

Solanea was born a vampire angel but she had to experience the turning from someone trusted and Obsidian was that trusted being.

Her demon and lycan blood that flowed through her veins she once saw as a curse but learned that she was special. Never before had any that graced her bloodline ever had that mixture and lived to rule as Matriarch as Solanea had.

The two who approached her were the beginning it was for Solanea to carry their name and bloodline she was now given the duty to step forward and enter her royal bloodline de Venois was an ancient line that was slowly dying out.

The two kissed Sol’s cheeks giving her two gifts wrapped in black velvet cloth all Sol could do was smile and nod because her mind was full.

As each being approached her touching her forehead they would each disappear but they each left a mark they each left a piece of themselves with her.

Once the room was cleared Solanea’s great grandmother whispered her final wishes pushing her back into her coffin though she tried to fight to stay she had no choice she had been given her duty so now was her time to rise and bring forth a name that only legends were told of.

Falling back to sleep Solanea stirred opening her eyes she knew that what had just happened was really no dream it was an awakening.
Last edited by Solanea on February 24th, 2018, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:37 pm

TBA
Last edited by Solanea on February 24th, 2018, 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:39 pm

Childer in order of siring:

3-10-13 Alluvial and Solanea Bound Eternally by an unbreakable cord linking the two together by heart and soul.

2-9-14 Melissa and Solanea Bound Eternally by Blood becoming blood Mother and Daughter.

Fronk and Majica Wilde~Forever Eternal Parents
Last edited by Solanea on February 24th, 2018, 9:29 am, edited 9 times in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:42 pm

SIRING GUIDE LINES

~Siring~

I am an active sire who is open to siring any kindred, sex or experience. If you wish to be sired ask me and we can see if I am a good fit for you. I prefer to sire those who are not alts but if we click anything is possible if you want to work on yourself.

I am not one to hover or smother my childer. I am here for you when you need me. If you do not ask for help I will think you are doing fine alone so if your not you need to say so. I will help you in anyway that I can but I will not do the work for you.

I want my childer active in the city gaining their powers, gaining blood points and gathering coins.

All my powers (except ig powers which you must obtain yourself) and abilities are gift-able; meaning I am able to bestow them upon you if you wish.

I will check on you to make sure your doing alright but don't expect me to be all up in your business however, I will be watching always so remember that.

~Rules on Childer siring~

No One may sire unless you are at least 3/4 the way powered and have been in the city for at LEAST 6 months. PERIOD.

You MUST ask before siring any childer.

Caution on siring Alts and/or 2nd mains, this must be cleared first with me or its possible they will not be Recognized as part of this bloodline.

No joining in siring threads unless you are allowed to sire. PERIOD.

~Severing~

I don't sire someone to just sever them.

I love my childer and would shed every ounce of blood to protect them.

Siring for me is something special and a bond that I do NOT take lightly when broken so don't expect me to be all happy and joyous if you ask to be severed.

I usually have a no severance policy but if you truly do not want to be a part of my line I will sever you but I will be very sad.

I will be using the summons scroll to summons you if you ask to be severed and let you pay the coin and lose the blood in order to be severed so that way the choice is indeed yours and the action is indeed clear.

~Partner Binding~

If you wish to bind to someone you must be at least 3/4 the way powered and after your binding you are required to complete your powers.

Remember this is not a punishment its so you can stand proud and be able to defend yourself at all times.

I would also like for your bound to be at least 3/4 the way powered because if they choose not to get powered when you bind to them I will not protect them because they are lazy so I would suggest they either get powered up or put on the pink panties because that will be the only protection they will get.

This does not mean your bound partner will be shunned or treated badly it just means I will not protect lazy vampires.

Now if they are working on their powers and showing that they are trying and may not have a lot of time to get powered quickly I am ok with that because I can understand OOC life always comes first but they must show interest and show they are powering up, gaining blood, gathering coins and weapons as I have clearly stated I am a warrior so we all must be prepared at all times if battle calls on us.

~Respect~

You WILL at all times Respect your elders, family and family friends.

You WILL respect me and those close to me...PERIOD

I have ZERO problem hitting or zeroing my own for showing out right disrespect.

This does not mean we will always agree and never have conflict so know the difference.

Just remember you better be able to back the flowers you talk when your talking to others especially outside of this house.

~Expectations~

You ARE required to gain your powers, build your blood points, build your bank account and build your weapons stock.

Don't be lazy ~ Be proud of who you are and strive to get fully powered.

If you need help ASK. There are plenty in our bloodline able to help you so I see no reason for excuses.

RBC is a warring city so you will want to always have weapons stock plus your in my line and im a warrior and always ready to rock n roll.

I understand that not everyone is a fighter but always be prepared just in case.

Last edited by Solanea on February 24th, 2018, 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:44 pm

SHAPE SHIFTING TOTEM

Leopard Form

Wolf Form

Snow Owl
Last edited by Solanea on February 24th, 2018, 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » January 10th, 2014, 11:44 pm

P E T S
Cara
Scarlet
Tinkerbell
Last edited by Solanea on February 24th, 2018, 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Solanea's CS

Solanea

Postby Solanea » February 15th, 2014, 8:32 am

Who, when, what and why....To Come....Holding spot