Lyn

Character Information.

Lyn

Postby Lyn » March 20th, 2016, 12:07 am

ALESSANDRA LYN

BASICS
Birth Name: Alessandra Lyn Dahlie
Alias: Alessandra Lyn Arisen de Draak
Nicknames: Baby girl, Bombshell, Dandelyn, Liebchen, Lynny, Lynneh, Lynbee, Lynnerbee, Lynnard, Sandra
Date of Birth: August 17, 1921
Place of Birth: Wilhelmshaven, Deutschland

Date of Death: October 29, 1944
Age at Death: 23
Place of Death: Melnikovo, Russia
Species: Vampire
Lineage: de Draak
Family: Hana Tachiban, fraternal twin

Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Open
Kinsey Scale: 3
Relationship Status: Wonderfully awesome with Henley Marauder
Nationality: German
Languages: English, German, Russian

PHYSICAL
Height: 4’6”
Weight: 95 lbs
Hair: Naturally blonde, currently dyed cotton candy pink
Eyes: Green
Apparent Age: Early 20s
Build: Slender

Tattoos: Floral pattern down her right arm, bow on left ring finger, many more thorough the rest of her body
Piercings: Lip, septum, 3 per earlobe
Scars: None
Attire: Changes between very girly outfits and more reserved, rock themed outfits. Always makes herself look presentable before leaving her home.
Prized Possessions: Top hat collection, preserved dandelion from Annabelle, wyvern bracelet gifted to her by Felix, pink seashell from Anemone

OTHER
Model: Vanessa Adriana
Y!M: alessandramasquerade
OOC Name: Heather
Last edited by Lyn on June 25th, 2016, 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lyn

IGN: Lyn
OOC: Heather

Re: Lyn

Postby Lyn » March 20th, 2016, 12:08 am

LIFE IN THE CITY

PAST
01/2003 – Lyn first visits the City.
01/29/2009 – Lyn severs from Zuri Petteri.
01/30/2009 – Lyn severs Retep, DakotaRose and ConsumedbyRage.
02/14/2009 – Lyn partner-binds to Lady Tachiban in order to keep the City connection.
05/07/2009 – Phoenixxe sires Lyn.
05/16/2009 – Lyn sires -Valiant-.
07/31/2009 – Lyn sires Drayden.
09/13/2009 – Lyn severs Drayden, upon his request.
10/07/2009 – Mandolin sires Lyn.
03/10/2010 – Lyn severs Lady Tachiban, upon her request. Lady Tachiban is to bind to Sinister Grin.
07/22/2010 – Lyn sires Roulette.
08/03/2010 – Lyn sires Stryker.
08/09/2010 – Mandolin severs Lyn.
11/21/2010 – Vex sires Lyn.
11/25/2010 – Lyn begins a relationship with Wind.
11/29/2010 – Lyn severs Stryker, upon his request.
01/06/2011 – Lyn partner-binds to Wind.
05/25/2011 – Lyn sires Kean.
06/01/2011 – Lyn sires Donnis.
11/24/2011 – Wind severs Lyn and partner-binds to Airey in the same day.
02/2012 – Lyn leaves the City for a long sleep.

Sires: Zuri Petteri, Phoenixxe, Mandolin
Bound Partners: Wind, Lady Tachiban (platonic)

CURRENT
01/24/2016 – Lyn wakes and returns to the City.
02/23/2016 – Lyn starts being “wonderfully awesome” with Henley Maurader.
03/08/2016 – Lyn turns Maddox James Bell. He is the first human she has turned.
03/20/2016 – Lyn sees Kean for the first time since waking up. They talk through their previous problems and reconcile.
03/23/2016 – Donnis and Valiant wake up. Lyn introduces them both to Maddox.
04/03/2016 – Lyn apologizes to Valiant for her absence over the past four years. Valiant reassures her that their relationship has not changed.
04/17/2016 – Donnis requests severance. Lyn obliges.
05/18/2016 – Maddy and Ryan leave for a trip to London, making the house a bit quieter.
05/19/2016 – Henley leaves for a work trip assigned by Eli.
06/01/2016 – Maddy returns from London. Things go back to normal in the Arisen House. Lyn offers to help Maddy plan the first ever RBC Pride event.
06/03/2016 – Koji and Lyn meet Caspian for the first time. It results in a fight between Caspian and Koji, in which both wolves ended up gravely injured.
06/04/2016 – Koji opens up to Lyn regarding his past, fights and parents included. Lyn explains how she was turned.
06/04/2016 – Lyn attends the planning meeting for RBC Pride.
06/07/2016 – Caspian breaks into Lyn's home. Koji and Lyn work to fix up Caspian's wounds after he let them get infected.
06/08/2016 – Lyn invites Sterling to her home in order to get his measurements for a suit. This is their first interaction outside of the tavern.
06/12/2016 – Ryan goes missing. Lyn struggles to find the words for Maddy. It is the first night of Pride.
06/13/2016 – Laurentius dances with Lyn at the Black Light Party. It is the beginning of the deepening of their friendship.
06/15/2016 – Lyn hosts the Speed Dating event for the ladies. Rivern agrees to hang out at the event, as long as Lyn does not make her participate.
06/16/2016 – Laurentius continues to support Lyn and Maddy by attending the Monster Ball. He dances with her again and is chosen for the 'Scariest' Costume award.
06/24/2016 – Lyn finally talks to Maddy about Ryan. He admits his struggle with staying sober, which she has been suspecting since Ryan's disappearance.
06/24/2016 – Henley returns from his excursion. The Arisen House gets a bit brighter.
06/24/2016 – Lyn goes to a club to watch Laurentius fight. She takes him back to the Arisen House to tend to his wounds.
06/25/2016 – Jaqueline threatens to fire Lyn from the shop if she does not cut back on the number of hours she works. Lyn reassures her that she is not over-working herself.
06/25/2016 – Lyn and Valiant meet Emory, who introduces himself as 'Josh.' Neither of them believe him.

STATS
You have drunk 12XXX pints of blood.
Powers: Second-sight Suction Surprise Perception Celerity(3)
Stamina(3) Shadows(3) Thievery(3) Locate(3) Telepathy(3) Charisma(3)

Childer: -Valiant-
Progeny: MadHeart
Lineage: Vex, Tifereth, Sheyrena, Sartori and the master vampire evilive_inc.
Siblings: Anders, Gypsy, Orion, Rhet, Seb, Willa
Last edited by Lyn on June 25th, 2016, 5:21 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Lyn

Postby Lyn » March 20th, 2016, 12:09 am

PERSONALITY

Motivation: Family, friends
Alignment: Neutral Good
A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. She is devoted to helping others. She works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

Type: ESFJ
Popular and outgoing
Warm, supportive, and friendly
Want to please others
Practical, thorough, and consistent
Organized and responsible

STRENGTHS
ESFJs are naturally friendly, outgoing, and flexible. ESFJs make friends easily, and are excellent communicators. When interacting with others, they are warm, kind-hearted, and generous. They enjoy nothing more than spending time with friends and family. They are accepting of others, but often hold grudges against those who have wronged them in the past.

ESFJs make excellent confidants. They always are there for others, offering a shoulder to cry on after a bad day. They have the ability to develop strong bonds with others very quickly. They also have the ability to connect with animals and children easily.

ESFJs are very practical and observant. They are more concerned with the real-world impact of things, rather than big, complex theories and ideas. They prefer to rely on information they can observe, rather than intuitive feelings.

ESFJs are very responsible. They hold their values very strongly, and are willing to put in the time needed to make the world a better place. Oftentimes, their values are based on traditions, rather than lofty ideals.

ESFJs live in a world of possibilities. They love trying new things, and have developed very refined tastes. They appreciate things that are aesthetically pleasing, and take pride in decorating and organizing their home.

WEAKNESSES
ESFJs often seek out the opinions of others, but may have a hard time accepting criticism. They may become reliant on others’ approval to validate their self-worth. Others may view ESFJs as overly-sensitive and emotional.

ESFJs enjoy helping others, but for some ESFJs, this may translate into trying to change others. ESFJs must always remind themselves they can’t help everyone—they can only help people who want their help. This tendency may become particularly troublesome for ESFJs’ romantic relationships. They may initially enter into a romantic relationship wanting to help someone change, but may become frustrated when their romantic partner can’t change.

ESFJs strongly held values, coupled with their responsible nature, give them the drive to work hard and meet their obligations. However, ESFJs must always be aware of what the driving force is behind these obligations. Oftentimes, ESFJs can feel obligation from social expectations, rather than an internal desire to change the world. They must not fall into a routine of helping others at a cost to themselves and their own wellbeing.

ESFJs’ strong desire to “belong” means they may be overly concerned about their social status. They may become preoccupied with how others’ see them, and this can potentially be damaging to their self-esteem and character. It is critical that ESFJs take time to think about their own needs and desires, rather than the needs and desires others have for them.
Lyn

Postby Lyn » March 20th, 2016, 12:09 am

THE ARTIST

Dislikes: Confrontation, heights
Hobbies: Painting, sketching, tattooing, piercing, crocheting
Specialties: Watercolor and portrait tattoos, traditional piercings

Found on the table of a coffee shop was the most recent publishing of a local editorial newspaper, propped open to a page that was titled “Check This Shit Out!” and there read:

It’s that time again, lovelies! Time for your trusty girl with a loud-ass opinion to tell you about the place that’s going to be all the rage to get your next tattoo or piercing, that is! Don’t worry. I won’t make you hold your breaths in anticipation, like I have in the past. I’ll jump right into it.

As I mentioned in my column last month, I had been thinking about getting some new ink for a while now. I had done all the research and tried to find the best artist for the job. You can’t trust just anyone with watercolors, you know?

Anyway, one night when I was out bar hopping, I met this group that had some pretty sick tattoos. I told them that I just HAD to know who did their work and was lucky to find out that it had all been done by the same person. This chick named
Lyn.

All they told me was that she was the best, she worked out of her house, and that if I looked hard enough, I wouldn’t be able to miss her and her bright pink hair. So that’s what I looked for. Some woman with cotton candy hair that was the best at what she did.

It did take a bit of digging, but I was finally able to get a hold of her phone number and let me tell you, it was well worth the trouble! She was prompt at responses and made an appointment with me the very next night! Her schedule didn’t allow for day appointments, so I had to come by after dark.

The group was right when they said that I couldn’t miss her pink hair, but what they didn’t mention was how small she was! And that she was German. Just listening to her talk was cool enough, but then she welcomed me into her home that smelled of fresh baked cookies, and it was like I was walking into my Granny Mason’s house.

She guided me through the atrium of her home, past a few rooms and through the kitchen – I noticed everything was meticulously cleaned, which definitely gave me a sense of comfort to know that I wouldn’t be getting a tattoo from someone with dirty needles. That’s shit you gotta think about when getting a home tattoo, guys.

On the opposite side of the kitchen was a door that led to her studio. When I stepped in, let me tell you! It was the sweetest place I’ve ever seen. There was art all along the walls, all kinds of it. Paintings, sketches, clay. I was impressed. She had four stations, each with their own rolling cart of supplies. It was like she was prepared for a tattoo party at any moment.

Now onto the tattoo itself! Man, they weren’t wrong when they said she was the best at what she did. Lyn was the gentlest tattooer I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I swear I could hardly feel the needle, and she was so sociable that it made the entire experience enjoyable. We talked about all kinds of things, as I admired the works of art that hung on the walls around me. What was a few hours felt like only a few minutes as I barely noticed her work over my skin.

Here is the final product:

So, in the end, I’d give Lyn a 5 out of 5 stars! She was pleasant, clean, accommodating, and very talented. While I didn’t get a piercing, I am sure that her skills are just as advanced in that area as they are in tattooing! She really knew her stuff. She was glad to oblige me in allowing for her phone number to be published in this article [
alessandramasquerade]. Give her a call, and mention my name, she’ll take good care of you.

Sasha Mason signing off. Goodnight, RavenBlack City!
Last edited by Lyn on March 20th, 2016, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyn

Postby Lyn » March 20th, 2016, 12:10 am

PERSONS OF INTEREST

THE FAMBAM
ImageImageImageImageImage

THE ESPECIALLY SPECIAL
Lyn