Throwback Graphics

Banners, poems, anything you consider art. Model Listing (Face Claims).
Forum rules
Malkavian wrote:9. Banner and Avatars
Dimensions:
Banners may be a Maximum of 550 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall.
Avatars may be a maximum of 125 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall.
Standard Post Images may be a maximum of 550 pixels wide x 550 pixels tall.
Content:
Banners must be kept within the site’s PG-13 limitations according to the RP Rules/Guidelines.
File Size:
Dial up isn’t really an issue anymore, but please keep banners around 200kbs.

Re: Throwback Graphics

Postby Jaqueline » March 21st, 2016, 3:19 pm

I remember the people who made me / gave me these, but I suck at names .__. But I treasure them all.

This takes me back.... Woah....

|| His Swan || Jaqueline der Toten || Birdwatcher ||
IGN: Jaqueline - OOC: Niia
Jaqueline
OOC
OOC

IGN: Jaqueline
Lineage: der Toten
OOC: Niia

Postby Maddox » February 4th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Don't have any throwbacks of characters from here (because I didn't exist), but I was reorganizing my computer and came across all these banners from years past. I apologize in advance for the length of this post:

Image Image

F A M I L I A . S U P R A . O M N I A
CHARACTER SHEET | JOURNAL | Image
Maddox

IGN: MadHeart
OOC: TJ

Postby Greyce » February 5th, 2017, 1:05 am

^^^^
Those pieces are inspiring and I keep having to stop and look at each one, every time I see it.

Aria wrote:Image

THIS IS STILL AMAZING

omfgggg I forgot I ever made that. QuQ Thank you for remembering.
The first thing I was ever proud of.

ALSO we should talk about the things you've made over the years, because they've all made me want to weep.
I feel like prey
Greyce

IGN: Greyce

Postby Driretlanish » February 11th, 2017, 4:00 pm

xXChameleonXx wrote:Image

Well, shit. I'm officially sad now. I miss Bambi, his mun and his other chars.. All I can really do is hope and pray that, wherever he is that he's doing well, or at that he's at least not suffering.

IGN: Driretlanish

Art by Michelle
Driretlanish

Lineage: Alexander
OOC: J / Jer / Miah

Postby Driretlanish » February 11th, 2017, 5:02 pm

Well, I suppose I'll go ahead and trot out some of my oldies but goodies, I've got a good number of banners between Dri and Joey that are just AMAZEBALLS and that I can never thank the artists enough for them. In a couple of years, if I ever get it that is, the one Andrea's mun is making for Dri will for definiteness be in my post of amazing banners that I love then too.

By Virgo, for Joey:

Pretty sure this set came from Helenos, for Joey:

I feel horrible, but I don't remember who made these Dri banners. Best guess is Megatron, she made several of the most gorgeous banners for my Dribi, and she's the only one I can recall that didn't make me sets:

This set came from Helenos for my Dribi:

I'm pretty sure this set came from Jadeleath's mun, back when I first made Joey, but if I'm wrong and it's from someone else PLEASE correct me, the right people deserve credit for this beauty!!

Edited, this was part of a set made by Helenos for Dri. Found the Avi and uploaded and added to the post.

Edited, this came from Mndo-mun for my Dribi. Thank you Mando-mun, it's gorgeous!

Here's one so old I honestly don't even remember when I got them, let alone who made them, if you recognize the style as belonging to a particular artist, or remember making them for me, PLEASE tell me, so I can give you the credit you deserve for these beautiful things!!

These I know came from Jade's mun when I first brought Joey into the city:

Oh my Jeebus, this one's new-ish, but apparently it went up on PB and I forgot all about it, and it's so gorgeous!!! If you remember making me this, or recognize the style, please, Please, PLEASE PLEASE tell me?!?!?!? Not only do I want to thank the person who made this for Dribi profusely, but I also want to see if they'd be willing to make another, it's SO effing gorgeous!

FYI, this post will be updated quasi-regularly as I poke around and try to find the artists for the ones who I don't really recall who made them, I'm sure the names are in an inbox somewhere on some site or another.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO MADE ME THESE WONDERFUL PRETTIES!!! You're all such amazingly talented people, and I'm so frigging lucky that you were willing to take time out to make something so wonderful and beautiful and sexy for me, Joey and Dri!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Art by Michelle
Driretlanish

Lineage: Alexander
OOC: J / Jer / Miah

Postby Jenny » February 11th, 2017, 6:23 pm

I don't have a whole lot, unfortunately. Most of the things I have were made by Andréa, who always spoils me when she agrees to my banner requests.

and then we head to the dark times

lmfao

ok...not sure who this is, but there were some scene times, and some times when i thought this was acceptably made to put on a forum. :^)

lmfao at this anna one i made oh christ

-so much cringe-
C H A R A C T E R   S H E E T   •   J O U R N A L
V E X   •   D A L Y   •   D E Z   •   D E E
Jenny

IGN: Jenny
OOC: J/Jen/Lindele

Previous

Return to GFX & Art Gallery