Not Your Ordinary Banner Request!

Banners, poems, anything you consider art. Model Listing (Face Claims).
Forum rules
Malkavian wrote:9. Banner and Avatars
Dimensions:
Banners may be a Maximum of 550 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall.
Avatars may be a maximum of 125 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall.
Standard Post Images may be a maximum of 550 pixels wide x 550 pixels tall.
Content:
Banners must be kept within the site’s PG-13 limitations according to the RP Rules/Guidelines.
File Size:
Dial up isn’t really an issue anymore, but please keep banners around 200kbs.

Not Your Ordinary Banner Request!

Postby Amari » October 3rd, 2015, 10:42 pm

Hello everyone, I have an idea in my brain but a lack of many things ranging from time and adobe photoshop skills, I am unable to wrap this wonderful image from my head into a banner. Since I don't have the funds to (nor do I plan to use any said funds anytime soon) to create an actual building in RBC for Amari's shop, I want (well she DEMANDS, honestly) a banner to be a welcome sign.

So here is my request!

Theme's to be involved: Smoke and Coffee [cup/s]
In my head I see a coffee cup with a fabulously displayed cigar beside it, with both smoking harmoniously up and creating the name of the Cafe up above. It doesn't even have to be a cigar though, you could make it a hookah in the background, just the coffee smoking, another form of --non illegal-- substance. I don't know, be creative! I am thinking warm, dark colors however.
The name of the Cafe is "Tranquil Indulgence" where the (close enough) characters in Persian are زیاده روی آرام
I say close enough because when re-translated to English 'tranquil' turns into 'quiet' I would like both of these incorporated somehow.

Basically I am throwing my idea out there and asking you lovely people to make it a reality for me! So that gives you creative reign. I only ask no cigarettes as the "pretty tobacco display" as well... cigarettes don't really say "classy" or, so my husband tells me.

I will happily compensate (reasonably) with either IG coin or credits, though you may need to give me extra time with the credits as I am working on moving and money is tight. I am also willing to give IG/IC credit to a character of your choice (NPC or not) for the creator to make it realistic. I say this because if a character asked "Oh hey I like your sign, where did you get it from?" she can be all, "Oh I saw an ad and went to <shop/house> and I commissioned <so and so>. They do excellent work."
That totally doesn't have to happen but I thought it would be nice IC touch, but in the end if you want that or not is up to you. Regardless below the banner will be a little <made by ____> beneath it.

Please and thank you for anyone interested!
Any questions or concerns PM here or YM at offgriddaeva :D
Amari

IGN: Mahila-Daeva
Lineage: Sherazi

Re: Not Your Ordinary Banner Request!

Postby Marlo » October 4th, 2015, 4:40 am

OMG! I love this idea! I'd love to see more things like this and I can't wait to see what other people come up with!
OOC tags: #WritersAnonymous | #CAPSLOCKCLUB | Character Sheet
Banner Request Form | CLICK for examples of graphic work | Avatars
Marlo

IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace-Lokason
OOC: Aimee

Postby Amari » October 4th, 2015, 9:59 am

Marlo wrote:OMG! I love this idea! I'd love to see more things like this and I can't wait to see what other people come up with!

Thanks Aimee! I am hoping I'll get lots of takers an attention because no one's banner will go to waste! It'll be really cool to see everyone's take on the vague idea!
Amari

Postby Amari » October 18th, 2015, 11:11 am

Shamelessly bumping this ">.>
Am still (and always will) be willing to compensate! My move is practically done so if you prefer credits I can do that too. Or you know ultimate gratification. Both?
Please please please please <. <
Thank you!
Amari

Postby Ikunnaprinsess » October 18th, 2015, 1:08 pm

Just saw this. I'll see what I can do for you.
Illigitimi non carborundum
Trinket drove a wooden stake into your heart!
-:|ANNAMOLLY|:-:|DRAKONIS|:-:|DRAGOSEE|:-:|TREMIERE|:-
☽☾ As I belong to you, My flesh and blood in you ☽☾
Ikunnaprinsess

IGN: Ikunnaprinsess
Lineage: Drakonis-Dragosee
OOC: Blair

Postby Amari » January 3rd, 2017, 8:19 pm

Hello!

I am again, shamelessly, bumping this.

I have had Amari MIA for awhile (do too many reasons with life) but now, with the help of lovely people and to be coming threads, am working on her return.

I would still LOVE to see her shop sign come to life! (Description in original top post!)

If someone also wants, due to a past (currently being developed forum thread wise) event, her shop is actually going to burnt down.

So if anyone is feeling a bit grungy having a sign that is all scortched and destroyed would also be pretty cool. But it wouldn't be permanent, she would want a nice prestine one back eventually.

Please and thank you!
Amari

Return to GFX & Art Gallery