Snippets

Banners, poems, anything you consider art. Model Listing (Face Claims).
Forum rules
Malkavian wrote:9. Banner and Avatars
Dimensions:
Banners may be a Maximum of 550 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall.
Avatars may be a maximum of 125 pixels wide x 200 pixels tall.
Standard Post Images may be a maximum of 550 pixels wide x 550 pixels tall.
Content:
Banners must be kept within the site’s PG-13 limitations according to the RP Rules/Guidelines.
File Size:
Dial up isn’t really an issue anymore, but please keep banners around 200kbs.

Snippets

Postby Listelle » January 13th, 2014, 7:00 pm

One of the purposes of the RBN is to help bring in new players to the game and one of the methods we utilize is the Ravenblack Necropolis Facebook page.

We would like to demonstrate the variety of characters and interactions that the Necropolis is home to by posting Snippets from different role plays from the forum onto the Facebook page. A paragraph or two, a snippet, would be posted on the page. Each posted snippet would include the Author, the title of the RP and a link to the thread.

If you would like to submit a Snippet or suggest a role play to be used in a Snippet please post it here and include the following:

1. Name of the Author [The account it is posted under]
2. The Title of the RP
3. A quote from the RP
4. The link to the RP

Please note: All suggested role play snippets will only be posted to the Facebook page after we've received permission from the author.

ETA:
The Snippets Showcase thread has other examples of the posted Snippets.

Example:
In queste scarpe? Dubito che sarebbe sopravvissuto.
Aeternus : Phoenixxe : The Sisters : The Brother .:. Myndello : The Stray .:. Phalanx : The Wolf
.:. One .:.
Listelle

IGN: Listelle
Lineage: Aeternus

Re: Snippets

Postby Listelle » January 13th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Malkavian

A Dream of Nightmares Past.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18
Malkavian wrote:The sound of automatic rifles plagued the air, his senses were keen, tilting his head to the side avoiding bullets that whizzed by his head. Germans shouting, as the enemy troops had started to take over their base. Turning and looking around him, as it suddenly became silent, he realized all troops were dead, Emilie had left to return to the Führer, to tell him the mission had failed. The americans had over run us.

The vampire growls and lunges forward at a human baring a rifle and grabs him by the neck, his serpent tattoo on his forearm glowing within his sleeve, emitting almost a black light a void from the cuff. He lifts the human into the air and smirks as the Black Inland Taipan slithers out from his sleeve and strikes the man, sinking it's fangs into the flesh..

<.<
In queste scarpe? Dubito che sarebbe sopravvissuto.
Aeternus : Phoenixxe : The Sisters : The Brother .:. Myndello : The Stray .:. Phalanx : The Wolf
.:. One .:.
Listelle

IGN: Listelle
Lineage: Aeternus

Postby Malkavian » January 13th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Go for it. :)
Malkavian
Founder
Founder

IGN: Malkavian
Lineage: Lateralus
OOC: Los

Postby deathsembrace » January 18th, 2014, 11:14 pm

deaths embrace

Dark Times ~ Beginnings

The night was cooler. She took a deep breath and was glad to be out of the bar where too many things had the possibility to ruin her night. She set out to hunt. Surely there was something to do even if it was just for sport and not for coin. The green mantle she wore, did not seem to detour the regular small vamp from trying to take bite out of her. She had managed to keep her blood intact against all comers so far, but she knew, as did all Hunters, that her time would come eventually.

As the cool night wind called to her, she remembered better times as the heart of the 4 guardians of the elements. How long had it been since the 5 of them had been together? Way too long in her estimation, but she really did not have time to ponder the history of her and her legacy. Just as she was starting to get morose, she heard the screams of humans coming from the Discount Potions shop that had hidden just around the corner.

viewtopic.php?f=123&t=338
deathsembrace

IGN: deaths embrace
OOC: Wye

Postby Malkavian » March 29th, 2014, 2:27 am

I'd like to see people be all fancy making these. :)
Malkavian
Founder
Founder

Postby Malkavian » April 5th, 2016, 10:54 pm

These can still be a thing!
Malkavian
Founder
Founder

Postby Malkavian » March 4th, 2017, 12:43 pm

Bump!
Malkavian
Founder
Founder

Postby Michiru » March 4th, 2017, 5:35 pm

~Michiru
~The Awakening

** The big sleep. That’s what humans call it. When one’s body begins to give out, organs start to shut down and their mortal lives dwindle into nothingness. Soon their breathing levels out, their eyes dim and the heart stops. It’s called the big sleep for that is when the human soul leaves the mortal plane and their body is said to “rest”. Which is a lie. It simply rots.

The big sleep in Vampirian terms is actually the big sleep. It’s when a heart which beats only faintly anyway, slows to a single beat and rarely. Perhaps hours apart, maybe even days depending on the individual. Their soul stays housed in the vessel of their form and they do not wake, nor feel hunger, nor urgency of bodily fluids. They simply do what is expected. They sleep. However “The Big Sleep” is not actually called that in the Vampirian community. It is considered “Dead and Buried”. Vampires are known throughout history to come and go from this deep slumber, sometimes passing centuries at a time and reawakening when something more interesting in the world is happening. Or- they awaken merely because they wish to, because they are missed, or because they miss others...

~~~~~

“How long has it been My lady?” Came the low toned, raspy sound of one who watched. His grey eyes flowing over the slab of dark granite before them. The edges were chipped in a way that left the onlooker paralyzed with the last remaining scribe of one forgotten. Sandscript curls and curves twisting this way and that, spelling out a language unknown to many. It like most of the tombstones to take residence in the Graveyard of the City of Raven Black were unique, though perhaps this one more than others- for it was covered by a bed of black orchids, shrouded overhead by slowly blooming cherry blossom trees that seemed to be overtaken by ferns. Above this one’s eternal rest was not just foliage but an ecosystem striving for one thing and one alone; Perpetual evening gloom. **

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3782

Feel free to post. :)
Mandruleanu

Milo De | Lameth | Brom | Maureen
Michiru

IGN: Michiru
Lineage: Mandruleanu
OOC: D

Postby Xedanis » March 4th, 2017, 9:49 pm

I'd like to humbly submit the "xedanis in space" Stories. For comic relief. :P

Also i already brag often on the Ravenblack Nostalgics group about KRKN but if you guys need me to whip up material for Necropolis (since we have a summer home here :P ) i'd be happy to do that too :P
Owner of Port Luna and KRKN-RBC- The Kraken
Banner-low job by Adan <3
D E M A R C H I S
Look always to the Journey
I'm a Feckin' Pirate
Xedanis

IGN: Xedanis
OOC: Adam

Postby Malkavian » March 5th, 2017, 9:54 am

Wonderful! Now we just need someone to make graphics out of your fancy RP's.
Malkavian
Founder
Founder

Postby Liski » March 5th, 2017, 10:26 am

Message me, Los, so I can get an idea of what you want and perhaps I can try my hand.
BANNER BY MEGATRON
Liski
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

IGN: Liski
Lineage: de Vangeline
OOC: Lis

Return to GFX & Art Gallery