Quiz: What RBC Weapon Are You?

Bored? Come here and play a game, see if others will play it with you. Share thoughts and even lyrics, poetry or art of any kind.

Quiz: What RBC Weapon Are You?

Postby Jauk » February 23rd, 2017, 1:51 pm

Because quizes are fun and I'm getting better at them I think, here is the newest quiz customized for the many personlities of RBC!

Share your results!

--->QUIZ<---
Jauk

IGN: Jauk
Lineage: Lokason
OOC: Katie

Re: Quiz: What RBC Weapon Are You?

Postby virgo » February 23rd, 2017, 1:57 pm

What RBC Weapon Are You?

For 50 % you are: UV Grenades: As a crowd pleaser and teaser - you show love to those you're with and burn the rest. You're a born multi-tasker who can juggle multiple difficult tasks instead of taking them on one at a time. Your level of effectiency is so earth shaking you often find yourself easily burnt out and need a good rest inbetween bursts of usefullness.
Fluffy // Louvain
ImageImage
virgo

IGN: virgo
Lineage: Sonvar
OOC: Michelle

Postby ophelia » February 23rd, 2017, 2:46 pm

virgo wrote:What RBC Weapon Are You?

For 50 % you are: UV Grenades: As a crowd pleaser and teaser - you show love to those you're with and burn the rest. You're a born multi-tasker who can juggle multiple difficult tasks instead of taking them on one at a time. Your level of effectiency is so earth shaking you often find yourself easily burnt out and need a good rest inbetween bursts of usefullness.

Same
| |A G R I P P A| |
| |L O K A S O N| |
ophelia

IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason-Agrippa
OOC: M

Postby Lyric » February 23rd, 2017, 2:54 pm

virgo wrote:What RBC Weapon Are You?

For 50 60% you are: UV Grenades: As a crowd pleaser and teaser - you show love to those you're with and burn the rest. You're a born multi-tasker who can juggle multiple difficult tasks instead of taking them on one at a time. Your level of effectiency is so earth shaking you often find yourself easily burnt out and need a good rest inbetween bursts of usefullness.
꧁Fated꧂
Lyric

IGN: Lyric
OOC: Danielle

Postby MoonGirl » February 23rd, 2017, 3:04 pm

My highest percentage..

For 40 % you are: Garlic Spray: You're the best at crushing your average tasks, but stay clear of things that are too risky. You're not scared, you're calculated and you don't like to have your efforts wasted. Despite your limits your ability to play to your strengths is nothing to sneeze. When the right opportunity presents itself to you, you're on it.
Anima ~ Azara ~ GrimreaperMoon
Moon Girl Demarchis
Dil's Treasure / Ani's Moonpie / Dama's Spacegirl / Opi's Ladyface
Fidelis ad Agrippa

Sig By Adam
IGN: Moon Girl - OOC: Lee
MoonGirl

IGN: Moon Girl
Lineage: Agrippa
OOC: Lee

Postby Jenny » February 23rd, 2017, 3:05 pm

For 40 % you are: Scroll of Turning: Resilient and persistent - your patience and fortitude make you victorious more often than people would expect. Often under estimated and never fully appreciated you've come to expect to seen as inconsequential. It just makes it so much sweeter when you get a chance to show them all what you're capable.
C H A R A C T E R   S H E E T   •   J O U R N A L
V E X   •   D A L Y   •   D E Z   •   D E E
Jenny

IGN: Jenny
OOC: J/Jen/Lindele

Postby Soledad » February 23rd, 2017, 3:29 pm

For 40% you are: UV Grenades: As a crowd pleaser and teaser - you show love to those you're with and burn the rest. You're a born multi-tasker who can juggle multiple difficult tasks instead of taking them on one at a time. Your level of effectiency is so earth shaking you often find yourself easily burnt out and need a good rest inbetween bursts of usefullness.
I think I've lost half my mind, Fighting my addiction
I've been killing, wasting time, I'm not alright
I don't care if it hurts me, I care if I hurt you

|Louvain's Hellion|virgo's Chikadee|KIIA's Heart of Gold|His Darkness|
-Wicked Trickster-Demon-Devil-Cosantóir-
But you see through all the lines and then
Prove I’m not like all of them

|SYDEN|SONVAR|

Art by Eti
Soledad

IGN: Soledad
Lineage: Syden|Sonvar
OOC: DesiMarie

Postby Jauk » February 23rd, 2017, 4:34 pm

UV Grenade!

Boom!
Jauk

Postby Mandolin » February 23rd, 2017, 5:07 pm

I think the "everyone loves you" bit may be a little inaccurate, but...

For 40 % you are: Vial of Holy water: Tried and true and everyone loves you. You're a classic who doesn't rest on their laures. The bigger your enemies is the harder you come at them and it's why so many respect you. You have a bad habit of keeping things bottled up an when you explode - WATCH OUT!

(If the owner of this item should find themselves in proximity to a vampire, it might well be a lifesaver - a vampire splashed with Holy Water will bleed profusely, which should give the lucky owner time to escape.)
6 % of 18 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A
~The Eye Collector~
IGN: Mandolin
Mandolin

Postby Ezra » February 23rd, 2017, 6:31 pm

50% UVG. Preeeetty accurate.
f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a
Ezra

IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak
OOC: Micah

Postby Drayden » February 23rd, 2017, 6:37 pm

You could also get this result:
For 30 % you are: Garlic Spray: You're the best at crushing your average tasks, but stay clear of things that are too risky. You're not scared, you're calculated and you don't like to have your efforts wasted. Despite your limits your ability to play to your strengths is nothing to sneeze. When the right opportunity presents itself to you, you're on it.

Childe of Daly|Sire to Seven| Bound to Vetras

trillian - drayden1869
Exposed: Drayden.
Drayden's Fan Page (FB)

Drayden

IGN: Drayden
Lineage: Tazio-Argentavis

Postby Jauk » February 23rd, 2017, 6:56 pm

Mandolin wrote:I think the "everyone loves you" bit may be a little inaccurate, but...

Gourl, don't be modest, you know its true ;)
Jauk

Postby darkwolfen69 » February 23rd, 2017, 8:55 pm

My shit tied. I'm both!

The Quiz wrote:For 30 % you are: Garlic Spray: You're the best at crushing your average tasks, but stay clear of things that are too risky. You're not scared, you're calculated and you don't like to have your efforts wasted. Despite your limits your ability to play to your strengths is nothing to sneeze. When the right opportunity presents itself to you, you're on it.

(More effective on lesser vampires than Holy Water, but less effective on the strong, Garlic Spray does 25 to 50 damage to its target. A vampire with high Shadows skill can use two at once.)

21 % of 28 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Your results were not clear.

For 30 % you are: UV Grenades: As a crowd pleaser and teaser - you show love to those you're with and burn the rest. You're a born multi-tasker who can juggle multiple difficult tasks instead of taking them on one at a time. Your level of effectiency is so earth shaking you often find yourself easily burnt out and need a good rest inbetween bursts of usefullness.

(A smooth glowing orb that houses a powerful ultraviolet assault that explodes on impact washing a city square with sunlight and causing damage to all present. Toss it at a group of vampires to blind them with sunlight and cause severe burns.) Profile B
<3 Lorrana, Arallara, Lullaby<3
Seyda | Pea | Bailee | Julia | Jester | Arallara | virgo | Maroska
darkwolfen69

IGN: darkwolf
OOC: Cody

Postby Jauk » February 23rd, 2017, 9:30 pm

darkwolfen69 wrote:My shit tied. I'm both!

The Quiz wrote:For 30 % you are: Garlic Spray: You're the best at crushing your average tasks, but stay clear of things that are too risky. You're not scared, you're calculated and you don't like to have your efforts wasted. Despite your limits your ability to play to your strengths is nothing to sneeze. When the right opportunity presents itself to you, you're on it.

(More effective on lesser vampires than Holy Water, but less effective on the strong, Garlic Spray does 25 to 50 damage to its target. A vampire with high Shadows skill can use two at once.)

21 % of 28 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: UV Grenades: As a crowd pleaser and teaser - you show love to those you're with and burn the rest. You're a born multi-tasker who can juggle multiple difficult tasks instead of taking them on one at a time. Your level of effectiency is so earth shaking you often find yourself easily burnt out and need a good rest inbetween bursts of usefullness.

(A smooth glowing orb that houses a powerful ultraviolet assault that explodes on impact washing a city square with sunlight and causing damage to all present. Toss it at a group of vampires to blind them with sunlight and cause severe burns.) Profile B

Sounds like you got a little bit of a split personality problem...
Jauk

Postby liquidvamp » February 23rd, 2017, 9:38 pm

For 40 % you are: UV Grenades: As a crowd pleaser and teaser - you show love to those you're with and burn the rest. You're a born multi-tasker who can juggle multiple difficult tasks instead of taking them on one at a time. Your level of effectiency is so earth shaking you often find yourself easily burnt out and need a good rest inbetween bursts of usefullness.

For 20 % you are: Vial of Holy water: Tried and true and everyone loves you. You're a classic who doesn't rest on their laures. The bigger your enemies is the harder you come at them and it's why so many respect you. You have a bad habit of keeping things bottled up an when you explode - WATCH OUT!
SHADOWLIGHT || HER BOMBSHELL || AGRIPPA
Coldy | Merciless | DEADPAPARICK | KIANNA | Dryon | Ama
FIDELIS AD AGRIPPA
BANNER by Me
liquidvamp

IGN: liquid-vamp
Lineage: Shadowlight
OOC: J

Postby Malice » February 23rd, 2017, 10:45 pm

40% UVG
AGRIPPA
Mallove | His Thundercloud | MalCat
LOKASON
Malice

IGN: Malice
OOC: Karissa

Postby Damacus » February 24th, 2017, 11:46 am

you are: Wooden Stake: While not the most exciting or eccentric, your simple nature is appreciated nonetheless. While not always picked first, you're still a beloved member of any team. Concise and hard hitting, you've stood the test of time with your timeless approach to the way you do you.

(A sharpened hardwood stake - the traditional weapon to finish off a vampire.)

Half this too. Went either way..

Scroll of Turning: Resiliant and persistant - your patience and fortitude make you victorious more often than people would expect. Often under estimated and never fully appreciated you've come to expect to seen as inconsequencial. It just makes it so much sweeter when you get a chance to show them all what you're capable.
Agrippa

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ᚦᛖ ᛚᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᛟᚠ ᛋᚢᚾ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᛏᚨᚱ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛗᛟᛟᚾ
ᛁᚾ ᛋᚺᛁᚾᛜ ᛚᚨᛗᛈᛋ ᛟᚠ ᚲᚱᛃᛋᛏᚨᛚ ᚺᛖᚹᚾ
ᚢᚾᛞᛁᛗᛗᛖᛞ ᛒᛃ ᚲᛚᛟᚢᛞ ᛟᚱ ᛋᚺᚨᛞᛖ ᛟᚠ ᚾᛁᚷᚺᛏ
ᚦᛖᚱᛖ ᛋᚺᛟᚾᛖ ᚠᛟᚱ ᛖᚡᛖᚱ ᚠᚨᛁᚱ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛒᚱᛁᚷᚺᛏ
Damacus

IGN: Damacus

Postby Annabelle » February 24th, 2017, 12:31 pm

For 30 % you are: Vial of Holy water: Tried and true and everyone loves you. You're a classic who doesn't rest on their laures. The bigger your enemies is the harder you come at them and it's why so many respect you. You have a bad habit of keeping things bottled up an when you explode - WATCH OUT!

(If the owner of this item should find themselves in proximity to a vampire, it might well be a lifesaver - a vampire splashed with Holy Water will bleed profusely, which should give the lucky owner time to escape.)
11 % of 38 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Annabelle

IGN: Annabelle
Lineage: Adaire

Postby Archontohs » February 24th, 2017, 1:46 pm

Interesting results.
ShalboneLokason

Fidelis ad Agrippa
Archontohs

IGN: Archontohs

Postby Damacus » March 3rd, 2018, 8:02 am